Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Tournament for Training - Road Fighter

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Chaotic Legacy
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Izayuki
    Experience : 32,850

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fictitous Actuality
    Second Skill: W.I.P.
    Third Skill:

Tournament for Training - Road Fighter - Page 3 Empty Re: Tournament for Training - Road Fighter

Post by Oras Auro 27th August 2018, 7:17 pm

He watched as the two continued to land rather even blows against one another. Amora he noted was attempting to wear the other individual out, but it didn't seem to be working as well as Amora might be hoping it was. Fighting in a manner that causes you to lose minimal energy and stamina in order to let your opponent wear themselves out was a good strategy. However, it depended on their opponent to be the type of person who would wear themselves out. In this case however it wasn't that at all. Detective Chan was skilled and reserved, she didn't make wide, exaggerated swings like most of their other opponents had. She was quick and precise as well as strong. Waiting for her opponent to wear out would do Amora no good. And she seemed to have noticed this. For Amora quickly went on the offensive. She took a chance and succeeded in knocking the Detective across the stage yet again. Both prepared to strike back but the Detective seemed to have a trick up her sleeve. Quicker than one could blink she was on top of Amora and struck her thrice with her feet, drawing out a cry of pain from Amora. However the fight ended with Amora locking the Detective with her scorpion tail. People began to freak out but calmed down when they saw Amora wasn't trying to kill her or maim her. The announcer waited to see if the woman would escape. Oras knew the outcome already. The Detective had lost. She wasn't escaping that grip Amora had made, and she knew it. She just wanted to keep going till the end. Not wanting to look like a coward or quitter. Eventually however she could no longer struggle and tapped the stinger to indicate her surrender. 'That means she surrendered' he told Amora via telepathy. He figured she wouldn't know what that meant so he would tell her. When she let go the Announcer would, well, announce the winner. The crowd was more lively this time than the last, cheering her on, while some were still not sure what to make of this.

When Amora came back in Oras would walk over to her. His eyes scanning her legs, noting how they were quickly recovering. He nodded to that fact before speaking.
    "You didn't think they would all be idiots and weaklings, now did you?" He said with a chuckle before looking at the last fighters. "I doubt they're happy with you. I think the rest of them have some resentment towards you, with him filled with anger. Be careful Amora. If they go too far you have my permission to use your magic as need be. I'm not saying you need my permission, I say that so that any responsibility and blame for whatever happens will fall on me and not you. Can't have your village hearing the wrong rumors about you right?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You think you know what is truth?  A world of facts? Right and wrong?  Universal Laws?  Soon I will show you.  Soon you will see.  You couldn't be more wrong, Guest."

Tournament for Training - Road Fighter - Page 3 TEm5Pci

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Experience : 3,787.5

Tournament for Training - Road Fighter - Page 3 Empty Re: Tournament for Training - Road Fighter

Post by Amora Shade 27th August 2018, 7:27 pm

She looks towards her opponent waiting for any sign of her trying to fight back as she makes sure to pin her opponent more and more until she couldn't even move. The scorpion tail still against her neck as the sign of my threat towards the girl that is unspoken as she eventually feels a slap against the scorpion tail along with your mental message following suit. Quickly letting go of the detective Amora glances towards her outfit now seeing the wear and tear on her pants as she sighs softly at seeing the various rips that will last with her through this tournament. She glances towards her shirt and nods at it being relatively fine for as far as she is aware of as she makes her way towards the backstage with her hands within her pockets and a smile on her face as she dispels the scorpion tail. Taking a quick glance back towards her opponent who just gives her a nod Amora smiles slightly and gives a nod back along with a thumbsup. Amora enters the area where the remaining fighters were as Chun-li is taken back towards where the other unconscious fighters are resting up from injuries of any kind. Having heard the crowd cheering but not caring that much for it since she has realized just how quick people are to change there tone about others and finding it rather...disgusting to herself. 'Humans so quick with there changes it makes me wonder how they have become the top of the food chain i swear.' She thinks to herself rather bitterly about the attitude about the fighters and the people spectating her matches so far that are just the audience.

I was hoping they wouldn't be but that ability came out of nowhere you know? She could punch and kick enough that it felt like she was trying to shatter my bones you know? She says towards her partner with a small nervous chuckle as she rubs the back of her head as she glances towards the last remaining fighters. A buff man in a military outfit, the last remaining fighter who is angry with her, and lastly a buff old looking man. Not many left. She says softly to herself with a nod of her head as the ref announces the next pair of fighters. "Maelren the masked warrior and rising star! Vs! Tagas the fallen champion of the the fighting tournament but can he make it out on top like he has before every other year except the last since Wyvern is no longer around!?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t29734-amora-shade#310137
    Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 27th August 2018, 8:05 pm

Hearing her mention how she was hoping there wouldn't be any weaklings or morons, but that she hadn't actually expected that woman's ability to come out of nowhere like that. Commenting on how her strikes were enough to shatter bones. He chuckled. "There's an idea. Try making a takeover that increases the density of your bones. In all seriousness though, you've got to learn how to anticipate anything. How to adapt to your opponent. Whether it's adapting to a new technique, ability, equipment or magic they pull out of nowhere. A new strategy. You need to be able to react appropriately and adjust to the new situations and circumstances... Also, now you know how I felt when you hit me with those gorilla arms of yours during that reunion of ours," he said with a chuckle. When she mentioned how there weren't exactly many fighters left he nodded in agreement. "We'll have to be careful. I don't think they like either of us if we're honest. This is where the fight really happens. I may have to use magic at some point if they use some kind of special abilities. Abilities more potent and powerful than what the others have been using mind you. We'll see how far I can go without doing so though. For now however, if you're ok with it I can repair the damage done to your pants." Once he had her permission he'd pull out the fabric he collected from the stage using telekinesis, and used his magic to weave it back together.

Soon the announcer declared the match and who he'd be fighting.
    "I'll see you after this fight." He observed the man as they stepped out onto the stage. He had an eyepatch, was bald, and wore nothing but boxer shorts and arm wrappings. To most he'd look intimidating but not to Oras. One thing was for sure however: He was definitely powerful. It was clear to Oras that if he was struck by the man, he'd receive some serious damage. He'd have to think carefully about this fight indeed. They walked onto the stage and Oras could feel his aggression. When they took their positions he spoke. "I can't fight the girl unless I get through you. Though seeing as how you defended her I suppose this is good enough for now. No offense to you, but I'm going to make you suffer today." Oras took his stance. "Just, try me..." The announcer began the fight and Tagas shot forward with interesting and impressive speed for someone his size and bulk. He swung at Oras who nimbly dodged the blow, but he could feel the power of the swing from the wind that blew at his mask and clothes. The man continued to strike at Oras, who continued to dodge. Not daring to parry else his arm be ripped from it's socket. He was definitely a boxer. Making quick strikes with one hand only while keeping one tucked in for defense. Oras pushed himself away, sliding across the ground. However Tagas wasn't about to give him any time to work with and leaped after him. Just before Tagas landed Oras leaped to his left, barely escaping the fist that cracked the ground upon impact. He continued to dodge the man until he could have an effective strategy. Soon he had an idea.

Oras watched as Tagas came after him again but this time he leaped forward as well. Tagas had swung his arm and Oras narrowed his eyes. He had to time this right.. Oras and his legs went over his opponent's arm and as they passed he kicked his feet at Tagas' shoulders. Forcing the man's trajectory to shift downwards while propelling Oras skyward. The result was the man's fist colliding with the ground when he expected it to either hit Oras or nothing. Oras began to descend and swung his foot down at him, striking him on the point between shoulder blades, forcing his entire body to the ground. However he recovered quicker than Oras had anticipated and swung another fist out, forcing Oras to dodge again. The man grunted before continuing his assault.

"You think you know what is truth?  A world of facts? Right and wrong?  Universal Laws?  Soon I will show you.  Soon you will see.  You couldn't be more wrong, Guest."

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 27th August 2018, 8:12 pm

Amora just smiles a bit at the suggestion her partner gives causing her eyes to roll ever so slightly as she grins a bit liking where her partner is at least thinking though knowing that it would be much more difficult then just go make one. It would require to find the perfect prey and successfully make it part of herself to utilize its abilities within combat to have a fighting chance against the more powerful creatures within this world. She smirks a bit at hearing her partner's comment about there reunion and just nudges his ribs ever so slightly in a joking/jovial manner with a smile on her face. Oh come you have to admit you had at least a little bit of fun during that fight of ours probably the first time you had to work in quite a bit. Amora says with a playful grin on her face as she then goes back towards her seat and sits down to watch the match that is going to be coming up as she watches the fight begin between her partner and the large man. A small grin on her face as she ignores the remaining two other fighters within this room she will have to face within the future. She watches as the fight unfolds and whistles in a low tune at what comes out in display in front of her on the screen as she enjoys every second that gets shown to her and the rest of the world. A grin across her face at seeing such a display of power from the man known as Tagas and how it is strong enough to force her partner to not dare to try and match the man blow for blow seemingly with how he is having to maneuver to stay totally safe. 'This man would've been lots of fun to face off against for certain.' She thinks to herself with a big grin on her face.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 28th August 2018, 11:30 am

Oras continued to dodge the man's attacks before deciding the best idea was to go on the offensive. He needed to find a weak point on his opponent and find a way to exploit it in some way. Instead of leaping away from the man's next punch he ducked under and swung his foot to strike at his lower abdomen. The land had struck him, but did nothing save for knocking him back for the most part. He didn't seem too injured from the strike, and even sent a counter attack. Oras continued to take the risk of finding openings to attack instead of dodging continuously. Over and over he would somehow manage to get past the man's swinging arms and defenses and land a strike on another part of his body, but it didn't seem to effect him too much yet. He didn't target weak points like the throat or back of the legs yet, and certainly wasn't going to strike him in the nuts. He wanted to focus on finding a more base point that he could inflict pain on. He had a method of keeping him down for a bit, but it would only work once, and he needed some method to finish the fight once he had done so. Eventually he came to realize something. The man was a fortress yes, but fortresses could be weakened if chipped away. Now he focused on landing all of his strikes on the same two areas: The man's torso and his shoulders. Anytime he managed to get behind him he struck the shoulders. If he was in the front and managed to slip past the defenses he would strike the man's chest or abdomen. He continued to do this until the man showed signs of weariness. His body moving less quickly as usual, his shoulder muscles seeming to be more tight and less flexible.

However the man wasn't going to just let Oras do this easily either. His arms became covered in a sort of aura and Oras dodged just in time to avoid an energy projectile. He leaped back and started dodging multiple shots from the man. Rolling to escape another, landing near the broken section Amora had torn up from the arena. He tore out loose scraps and began throwing them at the projectiles with incredible accuracy, nullifying them all as they exploded on impact. Then the man shot a beam of energy at Oras which he avoided easily, and rushed back at him. Once the beam had finished he was on top of Tagas, leaping forward and striking him hard in the shoulder from the front. When Tagas turned around to confront him, Oras shot his hand forward, palm open, towards his throat. Striking it in a way that did no permanent damage but was sudden, and stopped his breathing for half a second. He then swung his leg around and used the front of his foot to strike the back of his knees hard, forcing him down. He then held a broken piece of the floor and swung it at the back of Tagas' head, knocking him out cold.

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 28th August 2018, 11:39 am

Amora watches the whole ordeal with a look of interest at seeing what had just occured as she smiles rather happily at the results at seeing the giant like man knocked to the ground unconscious ending the fight within that moment. Watching as a team of medics carry the large man off of the stage with the help of about five other nurses to carry the man carefully and gently. However, it seemed instead of waiting the ref was more excited to continue with the tournament then allow that mtaches excitement to die down to quickly. "Next up is the man himself one that has shown strength in physical prowess! The man of flames Colonel Bison! Vs. The second rising star of our tournament. Amora Shade!" he calls out quickly as a man alongside amora exits the back area where the fighters are from heading towards the stage where you are. The man seeming seven feet tall in appearance you could swear his costume seemingly barely containing his muscles and definitely seeming quite above anyone else in this tournament who had been involved so far. The man wearing a total red outfit which looks like a colonel outfit and having a purple hat and cape to try and complement the red of his clothes. Amora just exiting with her outfit minus her fur coat as she smiles towards you and then takes her position upon the stage. Looking towards the man and gaining a deathly serious look as if able to feel also just how much this man is probably out of her league in terms of combat in straight up fist to fist combat.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 28th August 2018, 8:31 pm

While it had been quite the duel, and while Oras was on the retreat most of the time, the end result was him dealing a hefty blow to his opponent. So much so that the medics were called on stage to help him off. Not all of the crowd was happy about it, but the majority of them were excited regardless. While they were still upset with Amora, they were convinced by the announcer that it was handled and that there was some miscommunication. After that they were encouraged to just have fun. And as long as there wasn't any maiming or deaths they were all for that notion. Oras made his way off the stage, but it would seem the announcer didn't want to waste any time, sending Amora onto stage as soon as he had left it. As he passed Amora he nodded to her, his smile visible to her and her alone. 'Remember. Never underestimate your opponents. Don't be reckless if you can help it. And try to find every opening and weak point before striking.' He told her via telepathy. He then stepped into the back room, the last remaining individuals staring him down in anger. He didn't care. He turned his attention to Amora and her bout with interest.

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 28th August 2018, 8:58 pm

She stares down her opponent with a serious gaze remaining close to the ground and waits for the perfect chance to strike forward not willing to take the first strike this time. She bares her teeth like a animal would its fangs as she glows a brilliant white light as she turns into her chimera: Assault form as she looks towards her opponent. Willing to go all out from the very beginning to even have a chance against him as she quickly glides over towards him utilizing her wings to move quickly towards her opponent. With a quick swift swing of her gorilla full takeover fist she slams it towards the man who swings against Amora's fist and matches the strength looking like he isn't even struggling with doing so. Fire surrounds the fist of the man's other hand and fires it out in a steady streams forcing the full takeover form of Amora to turn around moving her wings towards the front of to protect them while the shell of the armadillo part of the takeover handles the assault of the flames.

Not noticing the flames suddenly stop as the man glows with a mix of yellow and purple chaotic looking energy as the man shoots himself forward like a bullet. Spinning in the air with both fists extended as they collide agaisnt the shell of Amora causing her to start being pushed across the stage from the strength of the man who continues spinning against her shell grinding into it. Thinking quickly Amora's form sparks with pure electricity to clash against the man's own weird abilities creating a small buffer zone. She then quickly shoots up into the air with her wings as she sees the red clothed man lands onto the stage stopping his spin as he looks up towards the sky towards Amora. Once more Amora fires down a barrage of arrows down towards the man known as Bison who just raises his hand towards the feathers raining down on him and gathers the same chaotic energy and fires off a large wave of it vaporizing every feather sent to him. Amora's eyes widen in shock at this man's weird power as he surrounds himself in that same energy once more but instead of spinning at her she sees him just casually start flying towards her with his hand glowing the darkest shade of purple as she can sense a large buildup of power there.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 28th August 2018, 10:17 pm

The fight wasn't looking good for Amora so far. She was mainly on defensive and counter offensive while facing this man. In brute strength he had her beat. With her magic he could counter it with whatever his powers were. It could just as easily be magic of his own. At any rate there were people all over the crowd chanting and cheering for both sides of the fight. While it seemed like Bison was going to be fi- Wait it just occurred to him. Didn't he fight someone named Bison earlier?... It didn't matter. The point was that while it seemed like Bison had the upper hand, Amora was the one with the advantage. She had so many possibilities with her takeover forms. And from the looks of it she seemed to be using Oras' advice in looking for a weak point, though not so much in his advice on holding an assault until she found one. If she thought about the situation. Thought about her opponent, his abilities and strength. As well as her own. She could come up with a way to get around his defenses and land a solid attack. He wondered how this would play out in the end...

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 29th August 2018, 12:53 pm

She looks towards her opponent with a deathly serious look as she ties to fly around quickly moving around the arena while avoiding the magical containment walls to prevent the audience from being hurt. However, before she could even do one lap around the ring to avoid the attack or event attack she feels the man grab onto her leg pulling her towards him then punches her back with his chaotic fist. her eyes go wide from shock from the pain as she gets sent into the ground ground as she uses her armadillo and gorilla arms to help reduce the impact creating a large crater a giant plume of smoke kicking up into the air. The raven haired girl crawls out of the crater her opponent made for her by having her body create it as she gets back onto her feet with a shaky feel as she stares down the man. She stares down the man while in assault mode as she unleashes a torrent of arrows once more as she quickly takes off towards the man right behind her feather arrows. She watches as the purple clothed man blocks his face and chest from the attack taking the hit as if to humor me as he just gives a smirk of confidence. Amora quickly punches the man's defense forcing him back while he is hovering in the air showing a moment of feeling pain from the attack as he stares down the raventte. I knew you would be a perfect addition to my group. Now then lets see just how far your potential reaches when faced against a city destroyer to see where you will fall after you're willing to join. He says with a arrogant smirk as he waves his hand his hand glowing with energy as a purple flash surrounds Amora as four slashes appear along her body causing some blood to be drawn within a instant.

The ravenette growls angrily as silver aura engulfs her form as Bison just grins even more with a evil smirk as he closes his fist as the purple aura engulfs him just like the silver aura had down. Lets see how you deal with me at full strength. Bison says with a grin across his face as he charges forward with the same speed as Amora just howls in rage as she swings her fist forward clashing with the man unleashing a flash of silver mixing with chaotic purple and yellow. The two titans of fulltakeover thus the muscular man faces of with strike after strike against one another with Amora utilizing her wings also to fire off a hailstorm of feather arrows to pierce through his skin. The fight being taken from simple martial arts to dangerous full out brawl of just survival that Bison initiated from having displayed strength beyond measure.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 29th August 2018, 9:55 pm

The longer this fight went on the more uncomfortable Oras felt. Something was very wrong about this. He watched as the fighting style of the man changed. He observed the man's facial expressions. He was trying to figure out what this meant, what he was going after, but he couldn't make heads or tails of it. He couldn't... Suddenly Amora was struck in a manner that drew blood, and the silver aura appeared around her. No... No no no no NO. He sent another telepathic message to the announcer: 'End this fight RIGHT NOW. He's trying to set her off, and if you don't stop this fight everyone's at risk, including myself!' The announcer looked at him in horror, not knowing what to do. The man kept pushing at Amora, harder, faster. Trying to get her to release her wrathful state. Oras could see Amora losing her control more and more. He had to do something. He wasn't about to lose his apprentice, not to this man! He had to think quickly: Oras altered the man's reality, causing every one of his senses to make him believe he was forced into a void. Utter and total blackness in every dimension. He also used both his telekinesis and his altering of senses to lift him in the air, amplifying the previous effect by making him hover as if he were in the middle of a void. If Amora tried to attack him, Oras or anyone else, he'd use his telekinesis magic to hold her in place so she couldn't do any harm or interrupt. He also activated his wave of magic that nullified the use of any teleportation. Preventing the man from escaping. He activated a spell that slowed down his movements and activated Dusk Suffocation that surrounded him in pure darkness, dealing a small portion of damage to him over time. He would step onto the stage after all this happened, the sky growing dark with a dark red glow in his visor. When he spoke, it would send a chill down most everyone.

"You dare force my apprentice into a state of blind rage? You Dare force that silver fire to resurface against her will? You Dare try to manipulate her like that?! You DARE try to use MY apprentice to you own will?! You'll need to claw your way through me first. And I am NOT going to let you touch her." As he said this, the wall behind Amora would open up and she would be moved through it. He was still using his magic to keep her behind there and summoned his six illusions around the man. He never once tore down his illusions.

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 29th August 2018, 10:13 pm

Amora snarls at the man in front of her as her pride of a warrior kicks in even more upon hearing the voice of this man try to decide to control her as she rushes forward once more. Swinging her fist at the man slamming it against his open palmed hand over and over against with a multitude of strikes. She fires of a barrage of feathers alongside her punches into the man who takes each hit as if it was nothing. The man quickly kicks her in the stomach sending her into the ground creating a small crater as the full takeover form comes out of the smoke looking rather pissed off as the man known as Bison floats down slowly having some burn marks all along his body from the silver cold aura. The man known as Bison then seemingly gains a grin even as his vision goes dark and he gets stuck in a field that deals damage to him. He looks towards the general direction of where fighters exit now not being scared able to sense a magical energy around Amora that is preventing her from hurting him.

You think yourself strong enough to hurt me tiny man? Let me tell you this if you continue to interfere in this fight i will have you eliminated along with myself personal destroying half of the audience within only a moment. He says and raises his hand towards a portion of the audience as a ball of energy surroundings his hand and condenses into a ball of power. If you move close enough by even a half step or make any sound as if to continue harming me like you are right now..well my hand might slip and hit the audience. He says with a smirk and then forms another ball of power in his other hand and points it right towards Amora point blank at her head. Or i can kill her she is just a replaceable asset if necessary. There is just so much to manipulate though that it would be quite easy to make her more..compliant lets say.. and remember. Any step closer or actions to interfere and well my hand might slip. He says with a condescending smirk across his face.

Amora snarls in anger as she feels something wrap around her preventing her from moving at all as she fires off a barrage of arrows towards Oras to try and force him to let her go not liking where she is right now at all. Wanting and needing to beat up this man that has dared try to oppose her right as Alpha of this ring. The once dignified and at least calm-minded girl now snarling and growling and thrashing like a angry beast of war. She then feels herself being pulled somewhere and she would just send the most angry, hate filled look that promises nothing short of revenge against him for doing this to her. As if the rage filled Amora would remember him doing this and making sure he will pay for every second of interfering with this match. Bison frown and sends the ball out quickly leaving it just a inch from where Amora is assuming her distance from how much farther she is becoming quieter. Move her away one more time teacher or your apprentice dies today.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 30th August 2018, 4:48 am

The feathers that Amora shot at Oras stopped mid air and dropped to the ground harmlessly. Oras threw one of the physical illusions at the ball of energy surrounding the man's hand.  It was completely invisible and thus was able to reach it without him noticing, ending the spell while ending itself.  Before the man could do anything, Oras used his magic to seal Amora to the wall until she had calmed down, then used his telekinesis to shove the man away to an area where there was no one, sending the announcer a message in the process.  He slammed the man into the area, using his magic to make the man feel as if he flew in multiple directions at once, keeping the entire field pitch black, as well as keeping any sound from reaching the man.  This way he had no idea where anything but Oras was.  In addition he used his magic to raise the ground into a dome around them, so that he couldn't fire any projectiles on the off chance he figured out where they were.  Of course he didn't see or hear the dome moving around.  Oras kept the teleportation nullification active and shot at him, using his power to push him into the ground violently.  Keeping the man's arms pinned to their sides as well as his legs.  Oras placed a foot on the man's throat and looked down.  His appearance dark, twisting, with a black shadowy aura around him.  "You have less power and control than you lead yourself to believe Bison.  And now I'm going to make certain you understand what pain feels like.  As for death?  I don't mind seeing that old friend again if it keeps you from touching Amora with your filthy hands again."

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 30th August 2018, 7:30 am

The man known as Bison looks towards the direction of his new opponent that has decided to interfere with his match and crosses his arms at his side casually brushing the attempts at trying to make him move with telekinesis. The man resisting through sheer strength alone and with the help of his psycho drive to keep him stable as he then uses the other hand that has another ball of energy and fires off only to receive a large explosion much closer then what he had assumed. Manipulating the arena can you? Or is it the magical barrier. Either way i think i am done for now this has become rather boring. Just know that you will be seeing me again most likely. The man says with a dismissive wave of his hand before leaving through where he had felt the concussive force of the blast and just exits the arena and the area. Meanwhile Amora still seething in rage turns towards the only other person near her and sees some olden man with rather big muscles. Without much thought she charges towards him and swings her fist down at him as her fist meets the man's arms who has them crossed as he skids across the field for a few feet. My name is Gouken and i won't allow you to remain like this young ma'am. I know you are a honorable fighter at heart and i shall do my best to temper this flame inside you till it dies down. The olden but very fit and muscular man says with a tone of seriousness and sincerity.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 30th August 2018, 7:36 am

Oras didn't react.  He was afraid something like that would happen, but that was why he'd be reconstructing his magic later on.  Start from scratch.  One thing was for sure, he needed to change his magic from being so widespread. To focusing on a single aspect. By trying to do everything, or being able to do everything, he was reducing the potency of his powers. That was a major issue. As demonstrated here, by doing so he was ensuring he'd never get past the defenses of his foes with immense strength. He teleported to the arena and looked at the screaming crowd.  "It's over!"  He called out to them, loud enough for them to hear.  "He's gone.  We're handling the situation and very soon everything will return to normal."  That calmed some people down but many were still terrified.  He gestured to the announcer who went to go handle the situation.  Oras then rushed inside to where Amora and the older man were.  He used his telekinesis to pin her down and any projectile that she might release.  He looked over to the man with a nod. "Thank you.  For keeping her in here, as well as not killing her...  We've both been trying to find ways to overcome this silver flame of hers, but it's not easy.  Once again I thank you for your help.  For now however, we just need to be patient until it wears off."  And so they waited.  They waited until the silver aura had vanished, and Amora was herself again.

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 30th August 2018, 7:57 am

Amora just looks towards the old man and continues her assault each impact of her fist against the man leaving a fist shaped burn mark along where she had struck the strong fighter. Firing off shots of her arrows into the man who takes the hits and not minding it at all as some blood is drawn from him that is quickly seared shut from the white aura around each feather. The wild and raging Amora then turns angrily towards Oras for always stopping her as if she is some pet to contain as she just gives the most hate filled glare that promises nothing but pain and despair to the man that is always putting down her fun. Eventually the flames dissipate along with the fulltakeover occurring first before the flames as Amora is left exhausted and panting softly as she then feels a slight wave of something hit her and feeling invigorated ever so slightly. She looks around the area in confusion and doesn't notice anything off that could've down that to her not knowing the back area has a built in mana and injury recovery system to help the fighters always to continue moving forward. The raven haired girl looks around and not seeing her opponent just pouts and looks toward the last fighter with a defiant look. I'm fighting you. She says while pointing at the man known as Gouken not even asking it just demanding since her fight was ruined.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 30th August 2018, 8:10 am

Oras had walked over, releasing his magic when she was calm again. However she seemed to be upset regardless. Oras helped her her feet and as he did so he heard her words. Oras let out the breath he'd been holding and chuckled. "Don't worry Amora you'll get your fight. I couldn't let you finish that fight however. Both because of the man fighting you, and because. If you think about it, it wasn't really you fighting." He turned to the man who helped him and gave another thankful nod. He turned to the announcer who had stepped back inside. "If you are still planning to have a match, Amora is ready whenever." He turned to Amora and pulled her aside for a second. "Hey. You're ok right?" She may hate him for being overly concerned, or she may find it comforting that he cared so much about her and her safety. Or it could be a mixture of the two. Regardless of which it was he wasn't about to stop. Never would he let someone harm his apprentice and friend, regardless of whether it was physically or mentally.

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 30th August 2018, 8:19 am

The man known as Gouken just nods his head in understanding and starts making his way towards the ring to wait for Amora to join him on the stage for combat .She looks towards her partner with her arms crossed as she looks towards the man with red hair and lets out a small little. Hmph! As he asks her her opinion on his actions as she then turns her eyes to look him directly in his eyes. I can take care of myself Oras i had that fight handled even if mister purple clothes was stronger and had that weird aura of purple that matched my silver. She says in irritation showing at least one capacity for change since her first use of the silver flames. That she actually remembered what occurred during the process of being a raging beast of strength trying to tear the man apart. I'm not some child that you have to take care of and interfere with every single fight that i am apart in and try to protect me like i am some child. I am a woman even if i know that i don't act all mature and stuff like i am suppose to be. I am just enjoying my life and living by my rules that i have gotten to know with one being trying to enjoy and win every single fight that i get to be apart of. I am in control, and i don't really like having that control stripped away by any means which includes your weird body controlling thing to move me around. She says while staring down her mentor with her arms crossed at her chest as she awaits to hear what her mentor will say.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 30th August 2018, 8:25 pm

Oras heard what she said, and despite all the obvious lessons that he was going to have to slip into her mind about doing whatever she wanted whenever she wanted (aka implementing some maturity), what he was hearing made him smile. He nodded to her. "While you haven't yet reached the point where you have full control over yourself and your emotions when you ignite in silver flames.. You are certainly well on your way. I'm glad you've made progress. I apologize for being so forceful, it was for other's safety as well as your own.. I'm fine with you taking your own path. You are a woman after all. All I ask is that you let me be there to protect you, guide you, and. Comfort you where needed. And that you consider other individual's feelings before doing anything too rash." He placed a hand on her shoulder as he looked her in the eyes. "I'm proud of you Amora. Of where you stand. Of the progress you have made. Now go win this tournament. Show the world just how far you have come. Don't be afraid to be a show off," he said with a grin.

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 30th August 2018, 9:17 pm

Amora looks her mentor within the eyes and keeps her arms crossed at her chest having that defiant look within her eyes. Her amber gaze looking towards her mentor as she looks at him. Just please stop interfering with my fights i am a capable fighter that can handle any opponent that gets in my way. Just stop interfering and trying to be the big badass hero when around me when i can be in danger. She says pleadingly towards her mentor as she just gives him a quick small little hug before backing away as she turns her head with a small smile on her face that is hidden from her mentor. If i am ever need of help in a fight you'll know when i am knocked unconscious that is the only time i will accept help or when i am on death's door. She says rather bluntly towards her teacher and makes her way towards the rings as she steps on stage and shifts towards sonic strike fulltakeover as she looks towards the man known as Gouken and gets into a fighting stance willing to take this as serious as possible. The takeover user ignoring the audience and what they think knowing that all that matters right now is taking out her opponent at all costs as she waits patiently for the start of the match. Looking deathly serious as she hears the announcer start to talk. "Now then for the semi-finals of this grand tournament! Gouken the master of the champion of last years, and the beast of the ring Amora Shade! Begin!"

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 31st August 2018, 5:06 pm

He heard her words and sighed with a nod. "I never try to be the hero Amora. I just get very concerned, and sometimes scared depending on the situation for you.. I'll do my best to not interrupt your fights unless you are genuinely at deaths door. There's no negotiating further from there.." When she hugged him he was surprised, but hugged her back. Slowly but surely, he was beginning to enjoy this.. She backed away and agreed with him as far as deaths' door went, and even added her being knocked unconscious. He nodded. "It's a deal then. I'll be watching your fight as usual. The announcer should have calmed down the audience and explained what happened... Got to wonder if they'll come to the next tournament after all the chaos and overly violent acts today. They'll probably think of something to bring the crowds back. Knock em out Amora." He watched as she walked onto the stage and sighed. It was days like this where he wondered if going solo was in fact the right way to go. The argument always ended with no, but it was tiring and stressful at times. Amora didn't quite understand how much stress Oras felt when he felt danger approach his apprentice with dark intentions. Stress that something would happen to her, and that he would be responsible for it... He blamed himself for her loss of magic. He blamed himself for her getting hurt by the cultist. He refused to let such a thing happen again. Anyone who tries will meet a violent end...

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 31st August 2018, 5:18 pm

The raven haired girl looks towards her opponent while in her sonic strike full takeover as she gets close towards the ground and launches herself forward as she opens her clawed hand and snaps it shut as hard as she can creating a disorienting affect all around her stunning the old man for a brief moment. With a smirk across her face she moves close and moves her minotaur like arm back and slams it into the stunned warrior sending him across the ring to the other side. Not wishing to the end the battle early as she stares the old man down as he quickly gets back on his feet and ready to strike. Perfect wouldn't want this to end too early after all. She says in a distorted deep tone of voice as she opens her claw once more firing off a jet of water towards her target keeping a steady stream of boiling water while firing off her quills from the porcupine part of her transformation right towards her opponent firing wave after wave of quills towards him. Her other hand gripping the stage tightly pulls out a chunk of rock and tosses it a inch in the air before punching it and sending out a scattered shotgun like blast of rocks also towards the man. The old and wise fighter Gouken watches the attacks come right towards him as he dodges around the stream of water by springing forward even after it chases after him skimming his skin at point with the boiling water causing slight burn marks. He looks forward watching as a wall of quills come towards him as he fires off a energy blast to knock out enough to avoid being hit by them. The shotgun blast of rocks firing off after him now also as he dodges each of them with skill while having to grit through some pain through the fact of having to be hit by the water stream of boiling water from the claw.

Amora smiles at seeing her base premise for her original way of fighting still working to keep her opponent always having to take some form of damage by pinning them down. She quickly releases the stream of water and charges forward and moves her fist back and then forward into a powerful punch that is matched by the olden fighter. The takeover user grins rather happily to herself as she stares down the man known as Gouken as she quickly follows up her attacking with more punches each one blocked or parried by the man. The two fighters seem on rather even grown with Amora managing to do so by utilizing her wings also with her attack. Using her wings to obscure an attack or to do a quickly hit or fire off a quick spray of feather to try and force an opening that works only once or twice every few exchange of blows if she gets lucky.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 31st August 2018, 5:52 pm

Oras watched as the fight began. He watched as Amora took on her takeover forms, her opponent took his stance, and the two began the fight. It became apparent to Oras fairly quickly that, she wasn't rushing for the win. She wasn't trying to end the match as soon as she could. It looked to Oras like she was.. Savoring it. Enjoying the fight like, anyone else. Oras grinned and nodded, letting out a breath of air. She was learning. Fast. He was going to need to learn too. Namely, he was going to have to learn how to be less strict with her, but strict enough to keep her from straying down the wrong path. So far so good of course, but. He, didn't exactly have much experience with others. He was probably going to have to admit it to Amora at some point but.. Hopefully he could go on a little ways without having to explain why he's not the best with people. He wondered if she would laugh, or call him an idiot.. The fight between the two contestants was fairly even, and he was impressed with both fighters. He wondered if he even stood a chance against Amora in the final match. It worked out anyways of course, since he was planning to let her win in the end. That and his magic needed serious changing.

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 31st August 2018, 6:00 pm

She grins towards her opponent and continues her assault utilizing her fists to strike faster and harder with every strike as the man slowly starts to parry more and more and blocks more of her strikes instead of her landing them as she frowns at that. Watching as a fist is batted away, but she can see that with each parry her fists are moving less and less. That with each attack she is weakening the man's muscle through the strength that her form gives to allow her to stand on even ground with people that she should have no right to even try to attack. Quickly using her wings she moves them to strike and goes for a quick leg sweep as she man jumps and gets pushes back slightly by her using her wings. Gouken landing on the ground and quickly going for a downward punch as Amora just respond by unleashing another stream of boiling water and quills as she takes the hit with a slight wince of pain from the sheer force of the man's punch. Showing a power that she couldn't have expected from a older looking male even if said male is rather buff to compare to Bison in terms of muscles. She sees her attacks land as various quills start hitting all over the man's body along with the boiling water starting to push him away from her with a nod of her head she knows this match is hers. That with the fact that the man seems to only know martial arts to a rather power degree that she could go all day in terms of just straight up fist fighting. However, with the use of her takeover it becomes rather one sided in the end seemingly.

With that thought in mind she rushes forward and goes to punch the man as she sees his eyes close as if to accept his fate only to feel her arm get grabbed and quickly having her back slammed into the stage as the man keeps a grip on her arm as he looks down at her with this weird overly sense of calmness radiating from him. She frowns and quickly fires off a stream of feather to force him away from her as she quickly takes a few steps backwards to try and figure out what is even happening with her opponent. She remains where she is after a few moments of thinking and realizing that the man had been able to know how she was going to strike every single time seemingly when he was able to view her trying to attack. Which means she should be careful and wait for the perfect opportunity to present itself. She once more gets low to the ground her knees bent slightly forward her claw opening once more ready to clamp down and immobilize her opponent to win the fight if everything goes correctly.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 31st August 2018, 7:36 pm

Oras watched as the fight continued. Amora began to strategize with her takeover forms rather than just lashing out wildly. As she did so, she began shifting between takeover combos and moves to the point where she began to gain an advantage over her opponent. While the man was stronger than he looked, she was slowly overpowering him. Oras also noted that the man was the embodiment of calm. Not only was he the perfect opponent for Amora, he was also a great way to teach Amora. Oras taught her moves, strategies, how to overcome your opponent. But he wasn't too good in the emotional and mental training. This man was doing a very good job, and Oras was learning much from the man. He'd have to thank him for a lot after this was over. Perhaps he wouldn't mind keeping in touch with Oras too. At any rate the fight was reaching the climax and the crowd was really drawn into the fight. This. This was the kind of fight they had been wanting to seen. They were hyped and that hype was in the air. Excitement like electricity and energy radiating through the arena. Cheers, roars of excitement. People chanting for Amora or her opponent.

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 6:30 am