• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Little Shop of... Anything But Graphics! (Closed at the Moment)

Sayuri Katsuya
    Sayuri Katsuya

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- The Being- Motor City Rush- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of Peace
    Position : Rising Star
    Guild : Crystal Swan
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3875

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Hikari Nisemono
    Second Magic: Tsuyoi Ken
    Third Magic:

Little Shop of... Anything But Graphics! (Closed at the Moment)

Post by Sayuri Katsuya on 5th August 2018, 4:42 pm

That's right, I'm sorry to say it, but my shop is closed to new orders at the moment. I've been a bit busy, so I simply don't have the time to take on anything else. It goes without saying that of course I will still take care of the orders I already have in progress, although I might be a bit slow, I'm afraid.

I'll start off by saying that I'm not sure how much interest this is going to get. However, I really enjoy creating magics, items, etc., so I decided I ought to see if I might be able to make a little money off it. So, here goes!

This is a shop where you can buy custom-made magics, items, pets, spells, or really anything else under the sun that isn't graphics related, because unlike most of the people here, I'm not good at graphics. Sorry. But I think I'm pretty good at creating magics and items, and I have a fair amount of free time on my hands, so I figured I'd offer those services to all of you! Now, without further ado, here's what I offer, as well as my pricing. Now, all of my services here include full support throughout the process of getting your magic/item/spell approved. You have until it is approved to change your mind about your purchase, and if you do, I'll gladly refund your jewels, because I want all my customers to be happy with my work! The one exception to this is experiments, which are non-refundable. Many services also come with additional benefits, which will be listed in their description.

Magics:

Primary Magic:

Do you need a primary magic created? Lacking in inspiration? Well I have just the thing for you! I can write up your entire magic for you. I'll go through the description (besides how your character uses the magic, because it's your character, not mine!), strengths and weaknesses, unique abilities, spells, the whole nine yards. In addition, this comes with life-time support as long as you use that magic. Ranking up? I'll rank up spells and add in new spells and abilities for you! Need minor changes to spells or abilities? I've got your back! There are only three things that are not covered by this. Firstly, total overhauls of magic. If it no longer resembles the original magic, I don't consider it to be the same magic you bought from me. I also will not do total spell changes once those spells have been approved. If they aren't the same spell that was already approved, I'm going to ask you to pay for the change. And finally, this doesn't cover purchased spell slots- only the free ones that come with your magic. Of course, I can be flexible, so if you aren't sure if a change you want would be covered under this, ask me! I'm more than happy to work with you on the details.

Important! I also offer a "starter pack" of sorts for new players. In order to qualify, you must have been on the site for a month or less, and must be D-rank. This is based on the writer, not the character, so having a new alternate account or character change does not count for this. If you want this pack, I will create a primary magic for you, and will help you through the process of getting it approved. However, this does not come with any additional support once it has been approved. Nor can you purchase any support through paying for an edit- you must pay the full purchase price as though buying a new magic. You'll understand why once we get down to pricing!

Examples of Primary Magics I've Created:
    Hikari Nisemono
    Requip: Valkyrie

Code:
    [center][color=#cc66ff][size=16]Primary Magic Form:[/size][/color][/center]

[color=#cc66ff]User Name:[/color] (This is your account name, not your character name.)
    [color=#cc66ff]Rank:[/color] (Your character's rank.)
    [color=#cc66ff]Magic Name:[/color] (What you want the magic to be called. If you aren't sure, offer some general ideas, or you can even just leave it blank.)
    [color=#cc66ff]Magic Type:[/color] (What kind of magic should it be? Caster, Take Over, Summoning, etc. Or could be multiple kinds. If this is a Slayer magic, provide a link to your approval in the slayer positions, or proof of a lacrima purchase! If you are a Celestial Summoner and have a Zodiac key, provide a link to your approval! If you aren't sure what you want, leave this section blank.)
    [color=#cc66ff]Theme:[/color] (Do you want your magic to have some type of theme? If so, list it here! If not, leave this blank.)
    [color=#cc66ff]Additional Notes:[/color] (If there is anything else you want me to know, put it here!)
    [color=#cc66ff]Proof of Purchase:[/color] (As is standard practice, I'd like to know that I'm going to get paid. Please post a link here to your post in the trading hub. If your order is free, or we've discussed alternative forms of payment, note that here.)

Secondary Magic:

This is essentially the same as the primary magic. I'll create your secondary magic- all seven spells that come with said magic. Again, this comes with support for minor changes or updates. However, complete magic changes, spell changes, or the creation of purchased spell slots will have to be purchased separately.

Examples of Secondary Magics I've Created:
    Tsuyoi Ken
    Soul Summoning: Fallen Warriors

Code:
    [center][color=#cc66ff][size=16]Secondary Magic Form:[/size][/color][/center]

[color=#cc66ff]User Name:[/color] (This is your account name, not your character name.)
    [color=#cc66ff]Proof of Accomplishment:[/color] (If you purchased the ability to create a secondary magic, provide proof here. If you have already made a training thread, please link it here so I can make sure your magic matches up with your thread. If you are planning to train but have not created this thread, leave this section blank, but remember that you will have to write the training thread before you can submit this magic for approval!)
    [color=#cc66ff]Magic Name:[/color] (What you want the magic to be called. If you aren't sure, offer some general ideas, or you can even just leave it blank.)
    [color=#cc66ff]Magic Type:[/color] (What kind of magic should it be? Caster, Take Over, Summoning, etc. Or could be multiple kinds. If this is a Slayer magic, provide a link to your approval in the slayer positions, or proof of a lacrima purchase! If you are a Celestial Summoner and have a Zodiac key, provide a link to your approval! If you aren't sure what you want, leave this section blank!)
    [color=#cc66ff]Theme:[/color] (Do you want your magic to have some type of theme? If so, list it here! If not, leave this blank.)
    [color=#cc66ff]Additional Notes:[/color] (If there is anything else you want me to know, put it here!)
    [color=#cc66ff]Proof of Purchase:[/color] (As is standard practice, I'd like to know that I'm going to get paid. Please post a link here to your post in the trading hub. If your order is free, or we've discussed alternative forms of payment, note that here.)

Spells/Abilities:

Do you need help creating a single spell or ability? I can help with that too! Again, this comes with lifetime support for this spell, including ranking it up or minor changes as long as it still resembles the original spell! If it is a total spell change you'll have to purchase an edit.

Examples of Spells/Abilities I've Created:
    See the magics listed in the previous two sections!

Code:
    [center][color=#cc66ff][size=16]Spell/Ability Form:[/size][/color][/center]

[color=#cc66ff]Magic:[/color] (What magic is this spell or ability a part of?)
    [color=#cc66ff]Spell Rank:[/color] (What rank is the spell? Is it advances? Signature? Etc.)
    [color=#cc66ff]Spell Type:[/color] (What kind of magic should it be? Caster, Take Over, Summoning, etc. It it single-target, multi-target, AoE? Is it offensive, defensive, or supportive? Etc. If this is a Slayer spell, provide a link to your approval in the slayer positions, or proof of a lacrima purchase! If this is for a Zodiac key, provide a link to your approval! If you aren't sure what you want, leave this section blank.)
    [color=#cc66ff]Theme:[/color] (Do you want your spell to have some type of theme? If so, list it here! If not, leave this blank.)

Edits:

Is there a magic or spell you'd like me to change for you? I can do that! Purchasing an edit means I will change up one of these for you. This only applies to magics and spells that I created for you! If they were created by anyone else, you'll have to pay for an entire creation. Of course, minor edits are included in the original purchase, so this would only be for changes that completely change that magic/spell. In other words, if you, say, pay to change your primary magic and I created that original magic for you, you can pay the edit price and I will create the entire new magic for you. Same goes for secondary magics or for individual spells. Just like previous options, these edited spells come with support as far as minor edits for the entire time you use it!

Code:
    [center][color=#cc66ff][size=16]Edits Form:[/size][/color][/center]

[color=#cc66ff]Magic/Spell:[/color] (What magic, spell, or ability do you want edited?)
    [color=#cc66ff]Magic/Spell Type:[/color] (What kind of magic should the new magic/spell be? Caster, Take Over, Summoning, etc. It it single-target, multi-target, AoE? Is it offensive, defensive, or supportive? Etc. If this is a Slayer magic/spell, provide a link to your approval in the slayer positions, or proof of a lacrima purchase! If you are a Celestial Summoner and have a Zodiac key, provide a link to your approval! If you aren't sure what you want, leave this section blank.)
    [color=#cc66ff]Theme:[/color] (Do you want your magic/spell to have some type of theme? If so, list it here! If not, leave this blank.)

Experiments:

This section is for magic/spell experiments. Do you need a magic or spell created, but have no idea what you want? Well, you've come to the right place! Let me know what you need, and I will create something unique for you! Keep in mind that this is just whatever I come up with. As such, these experiments are a lot cheaper than custom magics. While I will make minor edits for you during the approval process, these are non-refundable. They provide the same type of support as other magics or spell.

Code:
    [center][color=#cc66ff][size=16]Magic/Spell Experiments Form:[/size][/color][/center]

[color=#cc66ff]Magic/Spell:[/color] (What magic, spell, or ability do you want created? Primary magic, secondary magic, etc.)
    [color=#cc66ff]Additional Notes:[/color] (If there is anything you want me to know, you can put it here. However, remember that this is still an experiment, so expect me to take creative licence.)

Items/Pets:

Items:

Need an item created? Be it a weapon, armor, or magical item, I can do it all! This applies for any rank item, and covers descriptions, strengths and weaknesses, and any abilities the item may have. This comes with lifetime support for minor edits, to the item in general or any specific abilities. This also includes ranking the item up! However, if the item or ability no longer resembles the original you will have to purchase an edit.

Examples of Items I've Created:
    Kizo (Weapon-Weak)
    Ketsueki (Weapon- Strong (+))

Code:
    [center][color=#cc66ff][size=16]Items Form:[/size][/color][/center]

[color=#cc66ff]Item:[/color] (What kind of item is this? Weapon, armor, or magic item?)
    [color=#cc66ff]Item Rank:[/color] (What rank is your item? Strong, legendary, artifact, etc.)
    [color=#cc66ff]Item Name:[/color] (What do you want the item to be called? If you aren't sure, leave this blank.)
    [color=#cc66ff]Item Theme:[/color] (Is there a theme you want for your item? If so, put it here! If you aren't sure, leave this blank.)
    [color=#cc66ff]Additional Notes:[/color] (If there is anything you want me to know, you can put it here.)

Pets:

Need a pet created? I create pets of any rank! This covers description, appearance, strengths and weaknesses, and any abilities. Again, this comes with lifetime support for minor edits, of the pet in general or any specific abilities. This also includes ranking the pet up! However, if the pet or ability no longer resembles the original you will have to purchase an edit.

Examples of Pets I've Created:
    Ryoka (Weak)

Code:
    [center][color=#cc66ff][size=16]Pet Form:[/size][/color][/center]

[color=#cc66ff]Pet Rank:[/color] (What rank is your item? Strong, legendary, artifact, etc.)
    [color=#cc66ff]Pet Type:[/color] (What kind of pet is this? Anything from a dog, cat, unicorn, etc. If you aren't sure, leave this blank.)
    [color=#cc66ff]Pet Name:[/color] (What do you want the pet to be called? If you aren't sure, leave this blank.)
    [color=#cc66ff]Pet Theme:[/color] (Is there a theme you want for your pet? If so, put it here! If you aren't sure, leave this blank.)
    [color=#cc66ff]Additional Notes:[/color] (If there is anything you want me to know, you can put it here.)

Abilities:

Do you need help creating a single ability for an item or? I can help with that too! Again, this comes with lifetime support for this ability, including ranking it up with the item or pet, or minor changes as long as it still resembles the original ability! If it is a total ability change you'll have to purchase an edit.

Code:
    [center][color=#cc66ff][size=16]Ability Form:[/size][/color][/center]

[color=#cc66ff]Item/Pet:[/color] (What item/pet is this ability a part of?)
    [color=#cc66ff]Ability Rank:[/color] (What rank is the ability?)
    [color=#cc66ff]Ability Type:[/color] (What kind of magic should it be? Is it offensive, defensive, or supportive? If you aren't sure what you want, leave this section blank.)
    [color=#cc66ff]Theme:[/color] (Do you want your ability to have some type of theme? If so, list it here! If not, leave this blank.)

Edits:

Is there an item or pet you'd like me to change for you? Or even one of their abilities? I can do that! Purchasing an edit means I will change up one of these for you. This only applies to items and pets that I created for you! If they were created by anyone else, you'll have to pay for an entire creation. Of course, minor edits are included in the original purchase, so this would only be for changes that completely change that item/pet. In other words, if you, say, pay to change a strong weapon and I created that original weapon for you, you can pay the edit price and I will create the entire new weapon for you. Same goes for pets or for individual abilities for items or pets. Just like previous options, these edited spells come with support as far as minor edits for the entire time you use it!

Code:
    [center][color=#cc66ff][size=16]Edits Form:[/size][/color][/center]

[color=#cc66ff]Item/Pet/Ability:[/color] (What item, pet, or ability do you want edited?)
    [color=#cc66ff]Item/Pet Rank:[/color] (What rank is your item/pet? Strong, legendary, artifact, etc.)
    [color=#cc66ff]Item/Pet Name:[/color] (What do you want the item/pet to be called? If you aren't sure, leave this blank.)
    [color=#cc66ff]Theme:[/color] (Is there a theme you want for your item/pet? If so, put it here! If you aren't sure, leave this blank.)

Experiments:

This section is for item/pet or item/pet ability experiments. Do you need an item, pet, or ability created, but have no idea what you want? Well, you've come to the right place! Let me know what you need, and I will create something unique for you! Keep in mind that this is just whatever I come up with. As such, these experiments are a lot cheaper than custom items, pets, or abilities. While I will make minor edits for you during the approval process, these are non-refundable. They provide the same type of support as other items, pets, or abilities.

Code:
    [center][color=#cc66ff][size=16]Magic/Spell Experiments Form:[/size][/color][/center]

[color=#cc66ff]Item/Pet/Ability:[/color] (What do you want created- item, pet or ability? What rank is said item, pet, or ability?)
    [color=#cc66ff]Additional Notes:[/color] (If there is anything you want me to know, you can put it here. However, remember that this is still an experiment, so expect me to take creative licence.)

Jobs:

Do you want a custom job created? Guess what- I do that too! I can create just general job, or even character-specific or guild jobs. I'll put one together and run it by you. If you want just a general job that is open to anyone, once you clear it I will go through the process of getting it approved, and sent you the link once it is approved. If it a character-specific or guild-specific job, I will leave you to submit it for approval (don't worry, I'll give you all the code, and help you make any necessary changes!)

Examples of Jobs I've Created:
    The Battle Against Asgard (S-Class)

Code:
    [center][color=#cc66ff][size=16]Job Form:[/size][/color][/center]

[color=#cc66ff]Job Type:[/color] (General, Guild Job, Character-Specific, Guild Scale, etc.)
    [color=#cc66ff]Job Rank:[/color] (What rank is your job? D, C, B, or even a 10- or 100-Year job?)
    [color=#cc66ff]Job Name:[/color] (What do you want the job to be called? If you aren't sure, leave this blank.)
    [color=#cc66ff]Theme:[/color] (Is there a theme you want for your job? If so, put it here! If you aren't sure, leave this blank.)

Pricing:

Now that I've gone through the fun stuff, it's time to get down to the less pleasant bit- what this would cost you! Now, the first part is standard pricing. However, even if it seems a bit costly to you, read farther, because I do have some discounts available, which will be mentioned at the end. In addition, I am open to trading! If you have something you no longer use, or you do graphics work, and you're interested in trading something like that for some of my work, shoot me a message and I'll be happy to work something out with you!

Magics:

• Primary Magic Creation: 2,500 Jewels
    • Starter Pack: Starter packs are completely free! Make sure to check the primary magic section to see if you qualify for this.
    • Secondary Magic Creation: 1,000 Jewels
    • Spell/Ability Creation: 100 Jewels

Items/Pets:

• Item Creation: 250 Jewels
    • Pet Creation: 250 Jewels
    • Ability Creation: 100 Jewels

Jobs:

• Job Creation: 500 Jewels

Experiments:

• Experiment Creation: All experiments cost 25% of the normal cost of what you want me to create. In other words, if you wanted an experimental primary magic it would cost 625 Jewels instead of 2,500, a single spell or ability would cost 25 Jewels instead of 100, etc.

Edits:

• Edits: Any edits cost 10% of the original purchase price. In other words, and edit of a primary magic would cost 250 Jewels, and edit of a single spell would cost 10 Jewels, etc. The only exception to this are experiments- if you want an experiment edited you must pay 10% of the normal cost for that item, unless the edit will also be an experiment, in which case you can pay 10% of the experiment cost.

Miscellaneous:

• Are you interested in any services that I haven't listed in this thread? Message me, and I might be willing to do it for you! We'll work out prices on a case-by-case basis.

Tips:

• As with most things, tips are always appreciated, especially when it comes to things like creating entire magics, which can take a fair amount of work. The exception to this is staff members, who I strongly discourage from tipping!

Discounts:

On a more pleasant note, time to get to the discounts! If you qualify for more than one discount, the later ones will be taken off of the price after the previous discounts were applied. The order of these discounts will go in the order they are listed below. In other words, if you order a primary magic but qualify for both the new member discount and the guild discount, the new member discount would apply first, dropping the price by 50%, from 2,500 Jewels to 1,250 Jewels. Then the guild discount would apply, dropping the price by 25%, from 1,250 Jewels to 937 Jewels.

• New Member Discount: Anyone who had been on the site for less than a month qualifies for a 50% discount on their first paid order. This counts per person, not for character, so having a new alternate character does not qualify you for this.
    • Staff Discount: As a thanks for everything you do to keep this site going, all staff orders are always free! That's right, whatever you need, let me know and I'll hook you up free of charge!
    • Guild Discounts: Because my characters' accounts are in Crystal Swan and Black Rose, all members of those two guilds get a 25% discount on all purchases. Guild loyalty is alive and well, y'all!
    • Loyal Customer- Level 1: Anyone who has purchased at least 2,500 Jewels worth of services from me qualifies for a 10% discount on all future purchases!
    • Loyal Customer- Level 2: Anyone who has purchased at least 5,000 Jewels worth of services from me qualifies for a 25% discount on all future purchases! If you qualify for this discount you no longer receive the Loyal Customer- Level 1 discount.
    • Loyal Customer- Level 3: Anyone who had purchased at least 10,000 Jewels worth of services from me... Well, message me and make me whatever offers you want, and I'll probably accept it!
    • Bundle Discounts: Are you buying multiple services from me at the same time? Send me a message and we can work out some type of bulk discount. The exact details of this will be based on the total price of the order, among other things.

Last edited by Sayuri Katsuya on 5th September 2018, 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Onida
    Onida

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Chatbox Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- The Being- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Forever Alone Achievement- Tamato Achievement- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Banana- Rainbow- Shuriken- Sword- Ninja- Hero- Fire Badge- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have Seven On Your Friend's List- Have Blood Plus On Friend's List- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Be On Lester's Friends List- Be on Madame Astrid's friend list- Be on Izayuki's Friend List- Have Aiyanna On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed by the Fourth Wall
    Position : Laziest Administrator
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 5
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 31,172.5
    Brownie Points : ∞³

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Glitch Magic
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic: N/A

Re: Little Shop of... Anything But Graphics! (Closed at the Moment)

Post by Onida on 5th August 2018, 5:30 pm

I’ve been waiting... For a shop like this... Because I’m extremely lazy and don’t want to make my dearest Sonya’s magic xD THANK YOUUUU VERY MUCH!

Primary Magic Form:

User Name: Sonya Phacelia
    Magic Name: I don’t have a specific name in mind, but I do know that I want it to be related to female demons. So I’ll let you be creative and come up with something! ;D
    Magic Type: Just a solitary takeover magic for meee!
    Theme: Female demon takeover! ^w^
    Additional Notes: I have some images that I was thinking of using for some of the takeovers, so if you wouldn’t mind, i’ll send them over to you in PMs! Also, if you could make spells up to B rank, I would greatly appreciate it! I will pay you extra for it!
    Proof of Purchase: Here ya go!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sayuri Katsuya
    Sayuri Katsuya

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- The Being- Motor City Rush- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sayuri Katsuya on 5th August 2018, 5:37 pm

First customer! I'll get right on it, and send you the results once finished. I can definitely go up to B-rank for you. And no further payment needed, or any at all really. Staff discount!

Ike
    Ike

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social - Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- The Being- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Be On Lester's Friends List- Be on Izayuki's Friend List- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Dungeon Tokens : 5
    Experience : 36,637.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Jello
    Second Magic: Cake Slayer
    Third Magic: Treasure Dragon Slayer

Post by Ike on 7th August 2018, 6:12 pm

Secondary Magic Form:

User Name: 7
    Proof of Accomplishment: N/A
    Magic Name: Not sure...See theme
    Magic Type: probably caster
    Theme: Something with blue electricity. 7 is a human clone with some mechanical parts, and her primary is a Metallic Dragon Slayer with a dream and nightmare theme...feel free to get creative and devastating. :D One of her FCs is Black Rock Shooter, which has some blue looking magic going on if you'd like some visual stimulation.
    Additional Notes:
    Proof of Purchase: I think I get freebies because staff, but I'll make a donation since I'm doing so much :D If you wanna see proof of donation, lemme know.

Secondary Magic Form:

User Name: Iris Esperanza
    Proof of Accomplishment: N/A
    Magic Name: Definitely Phenomenal Completely Cosmic Takeover
    Magic Type: probably mostly takeover, but can have some caster if you want.
    Theme: Iris is technically a ball of space gas that can shapeshift into human forms if he has said humans' eyes (his primary is ocular requip), so this magic would be more of him regaining his the abilities of his space entity self. His space gas form is Cosmog from Pokemon.
    Additional Notes: You can meme if you want. I'm a meme. He's a meme. It's fine.
    Proof of Purchase: See above.

Items Form:

User Name: 7
    Item: Armor
    Item Rank: Strong(+)
    Item Name:
    Item Theme:
    Additional Notes: Here's the blurb from the job she received this item from.

Lexa was now divvying up the spoils. Braces for Markus. Since the reward was armor and she was a metal dragon slayer, she almost declined. It seemed useless and redundant, but as Lexa turned around with a floating, glowing, eight point star, 7 found herself interested. "Here! To be honest, I'm not sure what this does! Haha! But, it's some sort of armor, and it'll follow you around until you need it once you touch your lips to it, 'kay?" the circuited clone chirped to the less obviously experimented on girl. 7 held out her hands for the object, and it hovered into her hands. Hesitantly she leaned forward and placed her lips on one of the points. It spun wildly, causing 7 to lean back quickly, but nothing bad happened. It traveled from her hands to occupy the space above her left shoulder. Interesting. "Thank you for employing me, Lexa," 7 spoke as she bowed deeply for a moment. "Please, feel free to contact me should you need my services again."

Proof of Purchase:

Pet Form:

User Name: Theo
    Pet Rank: Legendary+
    Pet Type: It's a niffler.
    The Niffler:
    Pet Name: Ali Baba
    Pet Theme: Ali Baba is a kleptomaniac that sticks shiny goods into its bottomless, multi-dimensional pouch pocket. Tends to chomp Theo's hand. Razor sharp claws. Maybe be able to float/ become weightless.
    Additional Notes: Theo has a lot of support spells, so if Ali Baba could be more damage dealing that'd be cool.
    Proof of Purchase:

Sayuri Katsuya
    Sayuri Katsuya

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sayuri Katsuya on 7th August 2018, 6:16 pm

Heh. You're quite right, you qualify for free services as a staff member! No payment is necessary! I'll get to work on these right away, although you'll have to forgive me if it takes a little time. Whatever the case, I'll message you as I finish them so you can review them for edits and whatnot.

Blood Plus
    Blood Plus

Administrator- Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- The Light- The Sacred- The Beast- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Lacrima Saber- Cookie Achievement- Banana- Shuriken- Sword- Hero- Fire Badge- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have Blood Plus On Friend's List- Have Alyia On Your Friend List- Be on Venir's Friend List- Have Aiyanna On Your Friend's List- Have Thorn On Your Friend List- Have Lord Fredericks On Your Friends List- Player 
    Lineage : Huntress Mango
    Position : Pocket Pussy
    Guild : Aurora: Ace
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Mentor : Zeus & Rin Mayou
    Experience : 2,013
    Brownie Points : ∞²

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Thunder God Slayer
    Third Magic: N/A

Post by Blood Plus on 12th August 2018, 8:58 pm

Primary Magic Form:

User Name: Blood Plus
    Magic Name: Emotional Tempest
    Magic Type: Caster
    Theme:
    Additional Notes: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t32858-wip <— refer to this. I've basically described the magic already. Only things not done are the UAs and subsequent spells.
    Proof of Purchase: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t32886p100-the-trading-hub#340092

•  DIRECTORY

Sayuri Katsuya
    Sayuri Katsuya

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sayuri Katsuya on 15th August 2018, 3:27 pm

I've got you covered! I've gotten my previous orders down for initial approval, so I'll get to work on yours right away!

Cheese Prince
    Cheese Prince

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Experience : 0

Post by Cheese Prince on 15th August 2018, 9:52 pm

Primary Magic Form:

User Name: Cheese Prince
    Magic Name: Not a clue!
    Magic Type: Caster / Maker
    Theme: Cheese
    Additional Notes: I would like it if there were a range of spells, you can put a non-caster in if you want but Im not sure if I want to be more offensive or defensive, so to speak I would love to taste every flavor this sites system has to offer!
    Proof of Purchase: I do believe a starter pack is free however I have just started some jobs and when they are finished I will not be forgetting your help!

Sayuri Katsuya
    Sayuri Katsuya

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sayuri Katsuya on 16th August 2018, 1:14 pm

Don't worry dear, I've got you covered! I'll get you set up with something. And you are correct, the starter pack is free. Go ahead and save your rewards to build up your account, or for future services if you decide you like what you get!

Lance Knighthunter
    Lance Knighthunter

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- The Fallen- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have Lord Fredericks On Your Friends List- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 162.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Hand of Osiris
    Third Magic:

Post by Lance Knighthunter on 17th August 2018, 10:29 pm

Primary Magic Form:

User Name: Lance Knighthunter
    Magic Name:
    Magic Type: Caster
    Theme: Ice-Lightning mix
    Additional Notes: Make it very destructive >:) and also this is for a future character of mine (Waiting to hit C rank with Lance)
    Proof of Purchase: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t32886p125-the-trading-hub#340549

Sayuri Katsuya
    Sayuri Katsuya

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sayuri Katsuya on 19th August 2018, 3:02 pm

Don't worry, I've got you covered! I'll try and get this out for you in the next few days.

Yuu Blitzkrieg
    Yuu Blitzkrieg

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Halloween Social- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- The Being- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Cupcake Achievement- Banana- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have Blood Plus On Friend's List- Be on Elyx's friends list- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed by the Fourth Wall
    Position : ASS EATER!
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Experience : 1425
    Brownie Points :

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Crash
    Second Magic: TBD
    Third Magic: TBD

Post by Yuu Blitzkrieg on 29th August 2018, 8:16 pm

Magic/Spell Experiments Form:

User Name: Yuu Blitzkrieg
    Magic/Spell: Primary
    Additional Notes: The only thing really worth noting is that my character is very headstrong and more of a brawny type. With that in mind, my only request is that whatever you come up with be a bit more on the straightforward/destructive side of things. Also P.S, your shop here is awesome and being the sloth that I am, i'm so glad it exists.
    Proof of Purchase: Proof here
    Sayuri Katsuya
    Sayuri Katsuya

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sayuri Katsuya on 30th August 2018, 5:15 pm

Ah, a new customer! I shall get a magic put together for you as soon as I get a chance!

Daisuke
    Daisuke

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 1312.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Daisuke on 1st September 2018, 5:36 am

Pet Form:

User Name: Haruyuki-Berg
    Pet Rank: Ethereal(+)
    Pet Type: Centipede, Companion
    Pet Name: Something Japanese
    Pet Theme:
    The Centipede is viewed as the messenger of the War-god Bishamonten and Haruyuki has been given one by his god for Haruyuki is his avatar. Which means that Haruyuki can control thunder and fire, aspects of his god. (Not not sure if the centipede should have such elements in his abilities though, mayhaps something around speed?)
    Additional Notes:
    This will be quite a list actually. This pet is a special one, it comes from my lineage (yet to be approved) and therefore doesn’t completely follows the pet rules 1. Here is an example of basically the same lineage ability on a pet on my other account 2.
    I had thought of a few things, the pet/companion has two forms a centipede form and a human form.3 I can’t figure out interesting abilities nor what character I should give it.

Proof of Purchase: 146

Spoiler:
    •Bishamonten’s Mount:
    The user received a giant centipede. This pet follows the rules of pets but has three abilities instead of the two. One ability of the user’s rank, one ability below the user’s rank and one ability two ranks down. The pet is immortal, yet it can die in a thread, it will be revived after the thread is completed. The pet is of Ethereal(+) rank/grade. The pet must be approved just like any other.

Spoiler:
    Name: Albus Saevio (White Rampage)
    Species: Horse
    Type: Combat Pet
    Description:
    “And I heard as it were the noise of thunder. One of the four beasts saying come and see and I saw. And behold a white horse”
    Godfrey was given a white horse with red eyes and a bad temper. His mouth seemed always surrounded by yellow foam that would drip everywhere when it shakes his head. Albus Saevio can die in a thread but it will be respawned after the thread has been completed.
    Note: This is a special pet due to the user’s lineage The Horsemen of Pestilence.

Abilities:
    *The horse can ride through the sky

Name: Terror Bellow
    Type: AoE
    Duration: 3 posts
    Cooldown: 5 posts
    Description:
    The horse will bellow a terrible sound making (npc) enemies flee for a certain amount of time.
    Weak: 1 post plus 1 post for each rank up to B.
    Normal: 1 post from C rank plus 1 for each rank up to B.
    Strong: 1 post from B rank.
    AoE is 50% of the user’s rank.
    Strengths:
    *This spell allows the user to have a short window to scatter enemies and pick them off while they flee.
    Weaknesses:
    *Doesn’t work against the undead.
    *Doesn’t work against predators (Lions, dragons etc)
    *The AoE is smaller than usual.

Name: Dead will rise
    Type: Necromancing
    Cooldown: 5 posts
    Description:
    The user is able to raise the dead around him if his horse is with AoE range. The dead will bulge together and can attack once a post for three posts. Dealing half the user’s magic damage up to A rank. The dead have a shared health of 25% of the user’s health when full.
    Strengths:
    *The user can command mindless beings around to help him out.
    Weaknesses:
    *Fire deals double damage.
    *There need to be dead npc’s in the thread or a graveyard to use this spell.

Name: The Wild Hunt
    Type: Multi-target
    Cooldown: 8 posts
    Description:
    The user summons the ice-cold power of the Wild Hunt around him. A portal appears bring a biting snow storm along with demonic dogs with an ice-cold bite. They and the snow storm will surround the user’s horse and the user can charge in on enemies, dealing 30 HP damage in each charge. Limited to 3 charges a post for 3 posts long. The user can only charge on person once in a post. Or twice when not using the third chance.
    Strengths:
    *The user has access to a prolonged ice elemental multi-target spell.
    Weaknesses:
    *The user needs to be mounted to use it.

Spoiler:

" If I'm to choose between one evil and another, I'd rather not choose at all."
    Geralt of Rivia

Daisuke's Combat theme:

Daisuke's Passive theme:

Sayuri Katsuya
    Sayuri Katsuya

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sayuri Katsuya on 2nd September 2018, 4:13 pm

I just finished the previous order I was working on, so I'll get started on yours right away!

Yona
    Yona

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Being- Summer Special Participant- Be On Lester's Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Seductor's Touch
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Johann
    Experience : 38,568.75

Post by Yona on 2nd September 2018, 9:16 pm

Secondary Magic Form:

User Name: Yona
    Proof of Accomplishment: I am working on the thread right now, wc is met, but we want to keep the story going a little longer. I will submit the rp as training before getting the secondary approved, as required :) https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t34071-intro-to-demons-training-with-johann
    Magic Name: Take Over: Yōkai of the Blood Tree
    Magic Type: Prevalent Take Over, Auxillary Caster
    Theme: The take over is based on a demon being sealed within my character. The demon is essentially a vampire in theme but was sealed within a tree for 200 years prior to being sealed within my character. (Lots of plot development went into this!)
    Additional Notes: To be honest, I am just really struggling with the take over rules. I am really creative but I am not so hot at making good combination spells or making strong magic that is cohesive to the character. I want it to be related to demons/vampires because there is so much story built into its creation. Take over seems hard to do as a secondary magic (as soon as you use any spell the whole thing goes into cooldown), but I really like the idea of it because of all the character plot I have been involved in. I would be happy even if it was some caster to try to even out the hearty downsides, I just don't know how to make that work. I started working on the secondary magic, got confused and frustrated and then gave up when school started because as a teacher I have little free time to spend on such creative processes right now. I would really like my spell ideas and theme and work that I have finished to be used in your creative process if possible. I have some off site so PM me when you can!~
    (There are currently 2 rps going on already with the demon involved for plot if you need to see it let me know!) Here is a link to my work, as far as I got.. https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t34002-take-over-yokai-of-the-blood-tree#337552
    Proof of Purchase: I believe it is 1000 jewels you need, so here you go. I would be happy to tip once the magic is complete :3 https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t32886p150-the-trading-hub#342580 Post 151

~Yona's Links~

Yona's Color: color = #33cc66
    Ketsueki's Color: color = #cc3300
    Sayuri Katsuya
    Sayuri Katsuya

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sayuri Katsuya on 3rd September 2018, 7:31 am

I'm glad you're interested! I do have a couple other orders, so it might take a little time, but I'll get this taken care of as quickly as I can!

Current date/time is 17th February 2019, 10:03 pm