Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Volunteer Work

FangXinglong
    FangXinglong

Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 218.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Azusena's Flame
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Volunteer Work Empty Volunteer Work

Post by FangXinglong 3rd August 2018, 1:56 pm

This day was an busy one for the Silver Moon Inn. For whatever reason people started to pile in the establishment early morning. Luckily Fang was up in the morning and to be frank Fang was just looking for a job to take. However seeing as how busy it was, Fang decided to volunteer for the day to help out around the Silver Moon. Originally he was just going to be the server since he has tasted roughly everything that is on the menu. Instead Fang was given the task to be in charge of the servers for the day.

So Fang made sure that all of the servers were aware of this change and worked to organize where each server had designated tables to attend. This way each server is in charge with certain tables and makes it easier on the waiters to pinpoint which to attend. Either way it was buzzing with activity, and Fang was calm and focused as he’ll help out by delivering the food. Whenever the server(s) come to take their break Fang will take over until they get back. There was a time when two of the servers took their lunch come afternoon, and Fang got his spirit named Azusena to become the second server. Since they could just speak to each other through telepathy it would seem like they don’t have to say anything to each other and they work in unison.

About six hours had gone by since Fang started to help out and after making sure everyone was set he finally took an hour lunch. Azusena sat with him in the break room as Fang could feel his legs throbbing from all of the moving around. “Would you like a bowl of udon noodles with seasoned pork?” Azusena asked the tired wizard who silently dipped his head. To be honest he really wanted to take a nap, but Azusena places a cup of coffee with cream and sugar already in it for Fang to drink. Azusena went to the kitchen to have a word with the chef as Fang began to drink the coffee. Dark roast from the taste of it, but it is mixed with hazelnut flavor and a hint of vanilla. So it balances everything out, but coffee doesn’t really have that much effect on him like it used to.

After taking the fourth sip from his coffee Azusena comes running back with a bit of panicked expression on her face. Emotions of bewilderment and confusion is on her mind. The thoughts she was trying to produce for Fang to read is all over the place and could barely form a sentence. “We got a situation! There’s a… A guy who just won’t leave us alone and i don’t know what to do.” Fang got up on his feet and placed an assuring hand on Azusena’s shoulder. “Calm down. Which one was it?” She took a moment to calm down and the spirit reached for Fang’s hand to pull him down the hallway.

Fang looks around the corner into the lobby and already spot the individual. This guy is young, estimating to be a teen or early twenties at most. He stood out like a sore thumb as the creep dressed to impress with his tailored suit and tie of light blue and white coloration. The man’s hair was platinum blonde hair slicked back with gel or oil. Hard to tell from a distance, but this guy was definitely trying to ask every waitress out on a date. Whenever they declined either he takes it as a feisty lass or he simply gets angry. “Kid you are on your lunch break. I’ll throw him out and…” The chef started to say until Fang blocked him with an extended arm.

“No no. Black Rose has a reputation to maintain and throwing him out is just going to escalate some headaches we all don’t need. I’ll handle it from here.” Fang was dressed rather nicely himself as he was garbed in a short sleeved white collared shirt with a black vest over it. His legs covered with dark slacks and a pair of formal black shoes to match. Fang’s hands is covered in a pair of white gloves with a watch on his left wrist. Finally his ash brown locks has been brushed back with some gel to keep it in place as Fang tied his hair to a low tail with his wavy bangs framing his face.

Fang approached the man in suspect as one of the waitress was trying to brush him off, but he keeps pressing on. Like water Fang slipped between the waitress and the gentleman while speaking. “You go on and take a breather. I’ll handle this.” Now this guy was angry that Fang basically cut him off and there was a wild light in his eyes. However a sharp, piercing glare from Fang forced this man to back up and ends up sitting down on a chair. “Who are you to just leap in and tell my server to take a breather?! You think you can just shove your sense of authority like you own the place?”

“Actually, in this lobby yes i can. My name is Fang Xinglong and I’ll be attending to your table for this visit. Now what seems to be the problem here?” His voice was steady yet holds a knife that seems to cut deeper than words of anger ever could. Azusena felt a cold shiver down her spine as she kept her distance. The gentleman threw his hands up in frustration while shifting in his seat. You are the problem here! I was doing just fine until you came here!” Running scenarios through his mind proved to Fang that unless this man’s mood improves tremendously there was no way to get around to it. “So you’re doing fine when you’re harassing my servers until i take over. Is that it?”

For a moment there, Fang almost got the guy as he opened his lips to answer. “I wasn’t harassing anyone! But… Now that i think about it maybe i was pressing too much.” Fang saw the wavering demeanor as the male starts to calm down. “Well I am happy to serve you for today, but in the future please don’t press matters on the servers here. It can raise assumptions that could be wrong.” Silence was drawn between them, but during this silence the man’s mood seemed to improve. Breaking the silence the gentleman gave a tight smile to Fang. “That much is true. Very well then… Fang was it? I’d like to get the smothered chicken parmesan entree with a glass of lemonade.” For once Fang presented a smile as he lightly bow in acknowledgement before taking the menu from him. Strangely enough, the guy never looked into the menu and knew one of the entrees. Probably a regular or just has a really good memory.

Either way Fang puts in the order and the rest of the encounter was mediocre at best. The platinum blonde was true to his word and didn’t really harass the servers again. Only to ask for refills whenever Fang wasn’t around, and once the gentleman paid and left the establishment. Fang resumed his lunch period and happily ate his food in the break room. Once things started to calm down in activity which didn’t happen until almost 11 at night. Fang called it for the night and welcomed the old friend of a bed in his room. Where he falls asleep the moment he touches the soft surface.

WC: 1,266

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 1:22 am