Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Bonds Of The Godly Kind

Bonds Of The Godly Kind Empty Bonds Of The Godly Kind

Post by Guest 2nd August 2018, 10:12 am

A Deal With A Deity

What had once been a thriving, pleasant and God revering fishing village was now little more than a corpse ridden disaster zone. Buildings had been destroyed, fishing boats had been capsized and the population were now nothing more than lifeless corpses that littered the ground. Every lifeless form had the same look of terror written across their faces, all too aware of what hunted them. This had not been a case of assassination. No, it had been an eradication, an annihilation of life. There was only one being who now resided there now, permanently perched upon the last remaining structure that still stood. A shrine to the gods, a symbol of devotion and and a mark of the love that the villagers had for their deities.

The being, however, could not have cared less. An exotic creature, with glistening blue skin and hair, a look of sheer boredom stretching across her beautiful features. How long had it been since she last felt the pleasure that came taking life? How long had it been since she had last felt the lustful want that came from locking eyes with a creature that she felt attracted too? So much time had passed that she could no longer remember. An outcast of her people, stripped of her power to feel and cast down to live among mortals. Why had they rid her of that instead of her magical powers? The answer was simple. What good was magic if you could not thrive in the thrill of its use? It was a far crueller punishment than simply robbing her of her powers.

Her musings were interrupted as she felt the approach of another human, picking her way through the bodies to reach the shrine. A woman, standing at just under 6 feet, with a red eyed gaze and purple coloured hair. Her eyes were focused on the perching Goddess, a look that did not contain any hint of fear or terror at all. On the contrary, her crimson coloured orbs were filled with nothing but admiration and perhaps something more. She felt drawn to the creature and had been following the trail of destruction for some time although she had always been one step behind until now. The tales of the blue haired monster were well known to her, having been told of them since her childhood. Stories that had turned out to be true, as she had found out multiple times since beginning her hunt.

"Stay where you are, human," the creature said, turning towards the woman, her tone emotionless and her penetrating blue gaze skewering the woman to the spot. "Take one more step and I will leave you in the same state as those you see around you. I have sensed your aura before and I know that you have been following my trail for some time. Why?"

"Curiosity," the woman replied, getting to the point quickly. "I have been fascinated by you since I was a small girl and I wished to see you for myself. More than that, I want what you possess. I hunger for the power that you wield so beautifully and I wish to become a conduit of water as you are. To use it at my beck and call and to bring its painful wrath on all those that stand in my path."

"Is that so?" the blue haired monster answered, jumping down from the statue and landing within a couple of feet of the woman. "Why should I waste my time teaching you anything? I am not in the habit of simply granting my powers to any fool who dares to approach me. My gifts are as much a part of me as my arms or legs and I will not defile them by instructing others in its use. It takes courage to face me without fear and because of that, you can walk away but if I find that you continue to follow me then I will rip you to shreds."

"I am going no where, Valara the Water Goddess," the woman quipped, looking up at the Deity, her eyes never leaving the Goddess's face, "You are an outcast, banished from the realm of the Gods and forced to walk this planet for eternity. Unable to return, unable to die and unable to feel anything at all. You were stripped of your feelings by the King of your race and now you are doomed to live a life of emptiness. I can give you back what was taken from you."

There was a flash in the eye of the Goddess then, followed by her right hand lashing out and gripping the woman by the throat, before easily lifting her a few feet of the ground with pure physical strength. "You? Undo the magic of a God? Inconceivable. Humans are nothing more than insects and deserve to be eradicated as such. I have walked this world for centuries and have seen for myself about your races magic. It is simply a weak imitation, nothing more than that."

"Then....Teach me how to use it.... Properly, as a God would," the choking female answered, her hands scrabbling to try and release the Goddess's grip. "Bond with me. Let us become one. A union between us.....No subservience, no taking of your form and no struggle for control. Bless me with your magic and in return, you can experience the pleasures of life again. Lust, passion, pleasure. What they did to you..... Was unforgivable. My name is Sarisha Huxx.....And we were meant to be together."

For a few moments, Valara did not move a muscle and simply stared at Sarisha, as though she was seeing in to her mind and soul. The Goddess seemed to be reading the woman like a book, her experiences, her relationships, her personality. It was all being judged and examined in intimate detail. Eventually, she loosened her group and dropped the purple haired woman, leaving her gasping for breath.

"I tire of this existence," Valara eventually admitted, her tone not as harsh as before, "I would be lying if I said that I was not tempted by your offer. I despise my kin and would like nothing better than to throw their punishment back in to their arrogant faces. I believe that in order to complete this bonding of yours then it requires complete honesty and trust from both of us. Be warned, my brothers and sisters will not take kindly to undermining my father's authority and will no doubt seek to correct matters. We will likely encounter encounter them during our time together."

"Sod them," Sarisha said in an instant, "I do not fear them and would happily smash their faces in if they attempt to block our path. I have no allegiances in this world either and I rarely stay in one place for long. Let them chase us around the world, the heavens and up your father's rectum if necessary."

"I would rather not end up there if it is all the same to you but I appreciate the sentiment," the Goddess replied, an amused smile plastered her face. "Very well, Sarisha. I agree to your terms. My magic in exchange for your sensations."

With a nod of her head, Sarisha approached the Goddess, reached up and wrapped her arms around Valara's shoulders, before pulling her in to an intimate kiss. The moment their lips touched, the mage could feel an enormous rush of magical energy flood through her mind and body, a feeling shared by the Goddess. A dome of water burst from the ground and surrounded the pair, sheltering them from the eyes of the world and giving them some much needed privacy as they committed to each other.

She would never figure out how much time it took for it all to happen but when the dome finally vanished, only Sarisha remained...

To find herself confronted by a large male, wielding an axe covered in flames, anger and hatred emanating from him. He spoke no words but his intention was clear and without any thought at all, he charged forwards and attacked, attempting to cleave her in two. Sarisha jumped back to evade it and tapped in to her newly found knowledge, she took a breath and then unleashed a powerful torrent of water from her mouth, hitting the target and sending him hurtling backwards.

Taking the initiative, she then leapt up in to the air and dashed towards him, surrounding herself with water and catching him in the midsection, a powerful blow which caused him to drop his axe and send him crashing in to the remains of one of the buildings. By God, the reaction that she was getting from the fight. Passion and blood thirst racked her body and a sadistic grin crossed her face, magnified by the thought that her soul mate was experiencing it for the first time in an age.

Before he could rise again, she sprinted towards him and dived on top, taking a mount position. Enveloping her hands in water, she began to pummel him with punches. The first few were blocked but soon enough she broke through, unleashing her full fury upon him, turning his face in to a crimson mask before too long, her strength growing with every strike and release of blood.

Eventually, she rolled off of him and then threw him towards the shrine, causing him to crash in to it with a violent thud. Stunned, bloodied and on the verge of death, he desperately staggered to get to his feet. Before he could though, there was an enormous crack from behind him as the shrine's foundations gave way and began to topple.

All Sarisha did was wickedly grin and shout, "Timber!" as the structure fell and collapsed on top, ending his existence then and there. Ironic. That an agent of the God's would be killed by a shrine dedicated to his superiors.

Satisfied, the Mage chuckled to herself and then turned to leave for parts unknown, her Goddess soulmate joining her for the ride.

(1680 Words)

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 3:26 am