Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

From one weird situation to the next.

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,787.5

From one weird situation to the next.  Empty From one weird situation to the next.

Post by Amora Shade 27th July 2018, 8:05 am

Amora lets out a soft sigh as she travels the road that is meant to take her towards laventir supposedly from what her mentor had told her of the destination in question. Supposedly some kind of port town where the man she would be looking for would be in the outskirts of the port town to avoid all the loudness that it would bring. Which she could understand and relate to very much so considering her first interaction with a town of any sort had been rather annoying since she hadn't been used to all of the buzzing noise that came with it. People trying to sell goods by shouting them out, people talking as they walked by, vehicles that people could use to create even more noise. It was all rather overwhelming for certain for someone who hadn't stepped foot into civilization in there life for many winters.

She looks forward as the trees slowly start to reveal the town itself a very nice looking place from what she can see from the distance. Having a rather drastically different style then the towns such as Oak or even Hargeon that she has made her home at many a time during jobs and training with Oras. Though if she was meant to find that mentor that is meant to teach her takeover within this city then she might as well make herself at home one way or the other. She walks forward towards the town wearing her nice warm fur cloak that covers her body and wearing a simple black t-shirt and black shorts to cover herself up to make herself decent. She makes her way towards the town and enters its limits as she glances around at the various buildings that make up the entirety of the town. Making herself well acquainted with the town itself before making her way towards her temporary teacher for the next two weeks. Since to herself it would make sense to try and find the important buildings that would be essential for her survival if she was going to make this town her home in any fashion. Thus she did her best to try and find the essentials for herself. A house of some type that would take her in and allow her to sleep easy for the next few weeks, a place to buy food which she found in a nice little grocery store, and finally a place to have some down time with she explored the town for places that she seemed peaceful at the very least.

With her search she started by looking around for any sort of parks that could become her home to just enjoy the atmosphere of it all. The gentle breeze of the wind that would be able to cool her off on a hot day, a peaceful quietness to be able to enjoy a small nap or just relax after a long day of training. She glances towards her backpack and opens up a book the one that would allow her to use her bow in the future which had become rather relevant for herself since she can't just make the weapons from the ground itself now. Though at the very least if she remembered correctly it also had combat edges for close quarters combat which means she won't have to buy such things like a sword to accompany her fight against creatures in close quarters combat. It is just a matter of buying a weapon that could function as such at a rather high quality to guarantee top quality of the weapon itself so she can use it in her fights. She glances around as she walks through the streets seeing people of many different varieties just living there lives in one way or the other. Couples walking together that seem happy with the decision of being together, a peddler of what looks like jewelry trying to sell his goods and looking a bit famished from possibly low sales as of late. She shrugs her shoulders at that not really caring for helping him out as she just continues forward through the town as she starts hearing whispers of something rather interesting. A supposed crime of some sort that had occurred as of late from the docks and the guards needing help finding out who it is through scare tactics that mages could provide. She grins slightly at the thought of that to test for herself just how well she could scare people or get answers out of them from what she knows of people. With a nod of her head she finds herself a rather new and interesting way to spend her day with a nice bonus of getting in good with the town rather quickly. To solve there problems that had happened recently it would gain there trust and thus not making her as much of an outsider as she would be starting off entirely new to this place and not doing anything for the people.

She makes her way towards the direction of where they keep all of the prisoners that they are trying to interrogate for this crime. She looks down at her hands knowing that she isn't a mage anymore, but at the very least the guards don't need to know that. She can just fake it like she is one and just user her weapon and wits to scare people into being cooperative with her. She makes her way into the building and finds a man there to greet her who looks rather stressed from what she can tell from how he looks. The man turns to her and makes his way over towards her and begins to speak in a low tone deep tone of voice. "Are you one of the mages meant to help with the harbor case?" The man asks rather promptly not wasting anytime with pleasantries as she just nods her head towards the man with a grin. You may call me Gaia i am here to help since i am visiting the town for a few weeks why not also help out. Amora says with a smile thinking up a nickname on the spot since it would make for ease for herself. The man nods his head and gestures for her to follow him which she does rather quickly. As they are walking the man talks to her. "Okay here are the details and what we request from you miss Gaia. As a ship had arrived to port and all of the cargo was being checked for suspicious items possibly. We had found a illegal transport of guns and other sort of weapon magical and non-magical in nature. This of course caused a rather big panic that we have worked rather hard at quelling to a decent level among the populace. We suspect that whoever is behind this might be trying to fund some type of gang, dark guild, or something else that would want to attack or try to takeover some type of town or even area of land. We wish to find out who is behind this so we can track down the group and apprehend them if that is the case." The person says as they stop in front of a door and looks towards herself as she just nods her head in understanding. No words needing to be exchanged as the man nods once more. "Good now then your job is to get the information out of our suspects if they were involved in this, or just at the wrong place at the wrong time. No force is meant to be used against them since that would be a legal nightmare. Good luck kid." He says with a wave before heading off back towards where they had come from.

With her task given to her she enters the first room to find someone that looks rather frightened and terrified. His eyes shifting around at all of the walls before turning to her as she enters the room. She gives a gentle smile towards the male even though she can see him looking rather terrified with his body language. The person in question tapping there foot on the ground, slightly quickened breathe. She nods her head figuring she will use this to her advantage as she walks forward and sits in front of him. Good evening i am Gaia i am just here to try and understood what happened at that harbor. Supposedly some kind of weapons being brought in that weren't meant to be there. She says towards the person who nods there head and says in a panicked tone of voice. There words rather quick and a bit hard to understand from how fast the man is speaking. I know about that, but you have to believe me i wasn't part of that. I have a family in this town that i just care for and i just wanting to get out of here so i can continue helping to feed them. Can you please just let me go now. I had nothing to do with that, and i don't know anybody that would be like that. He says rather rapidly. Amora sits there trying to process all of the words that had come at her rapid fire as she nods her head slowly. Well would you know anybody who would be willing to transport such items? Someone who had looked nervous coming into port? She asks the man curiously who seemed to pause before shaking his head no. I don't know anybody who looked particularly nervous may i please leave now? He asks as Amora shakes her head no. I am sorry but i first have to find out who did this. No one is innocent in these people eyes till the culprit is found. She says with a shrug and then exits the room leaving the man by himself once more.

She glances around the hall at the various other doors with three of the being labeled for this case as she shrugs and enters the next across the hall from the one she had entered. She checks the information that is labeled outside of the door for easy access of knowing what is going to be waiting for her. Reading through the information that is on the man she finds out that he is some kind of big officer that was in charge of everything on the ship, and that even though he was on lookout that this still managed to slip right by him. With a nod of her head she enters the room, and once she had walked inside she is greeted with the sight of a man that looks rather buff and having some kind of fancy little pins on a sailing outfit. Glancing at them she can only assume that they might be what separates him from the others on that ship as a higher status. Considering that the last person she had talked to didn't have any such little pins and stripes made of metal. She nods her head towards the man and sits across from him just like she had done the last person. "Get yer question out of the way lass and stop wastin my time." he says in a gruff voice towards her as she quickly frowns at the man's attitude. How had this even occurred under your watch captain? You were in charge of everything, and if you were doing your job dutifully then this shouldn't have ever happened. You should know that your current position isn't looking all that great for you. She says towards the man in a calm tone of voice as she looks him in the eyes with a plain look on her face. One that shows she isn't lying about anything she had just said. The man just looks down to her with a smirk across his face as he leans back in his chair. "Listen ere' mistakes happen when surveying the goods. Some boxes get lost during the search because of thinkin you had already looked at them." he says in a cool and collected tone of voice not being thrown off by what she had said towards the man. With a nod of her head she looks him in the eyes. Well while that may be the suspicion is rather strong towards you. The sentence can be that of death for trying to harm a city as important as this one, or neighboring ones by supplying the less then kind groups out there. I hear they are willing to pardon the man if he reveals himself. Just some simple jail time, but if they have to find out through other means the man will be executed. Amora says while looking at the man leaning forward ever so slightly while she makes sure to keep a smirk from appearing on her face. The naval officer looks down to her and scoffs ever so slightly. "Look if ye' want yer bloody suspect go look towards the other sailor that is in ere'. He was snooping around the creates more then i was. Thought something strange was up with the man." he says in a dismissive wave as Amora nods with a smile and gets up from her seat and makes her way towards the door and exits the room by closing the metal door behind her as she makes her way towards the other sailor.

She enters the next room making sure to find the one that had the sailor that the naval officer had talked about. Quickly entering the room she looks towards the man and decides to get straight to the point. Taking out her metal dagger she twirls it in her hand before placing it against his next as she gives him a death glare while pressing it against his skin but not cutting into it. Now you listen real good you got me. I want to know if you were involved in this case and don't give me any lies you here me. I have no problems forcing the information out of you. If need be i can even get my mentor in here who is a master of illusions. he could make you see the deepest pits of the darkest realm possible to get the information out of you. She says towards the man while having a predatory like grin on her face that gives her a look of insanity and aggression. The man she is keeping at knife point taking a gulp while being careful to not have his throat touch the knife when he does so. "Okay listen. I didn't touch those boxes for the life of me. I was just looking for the brat in the other room that had been stowing away on our ship. That is all there was too it. I had heard some banging and some sounds coming from the cargo area every night so i went down there myself to investigate to find the source. As we got to town i found that brat if you want answers go to him." he says in a annoyed tone of voice while glaring at Amora as she just smiles and takes the knife away from his throat. There we go thank you for your cooperation sir! She says in a cheerful tone of voice before exiting the room glad to be out of there and onto the possible target within this case. Wanting to just find the nearest inn and then make her way towards her temporary teacher to get learning on her magic so she can help out Oras with her new skills she will have gained at that moment in time.

Entering the last room she sees the last person and just look at him with a raised eyebrow and holding her dagger still out in the open. Listen i know it was you we have found all the evidence to point to you. There really is no hope for you being let free kid we had a mage use his magic to scan the weapons and its box to find who last touched it, and it was confirmed that you were and thus are going to be sent to jail. She says in a calm tone towards the boy looking him in the eyes while crossing her arms at her chest waiting to hear the response. "I mean is there really even such magic out there? How could i be certain that you aren't just lying to me? Besides i know for a fact it was that scared little man a few rooms down. He was even about to fire a gun at me. Could you believe it?" The kid says to Amora as she just rolls her eyes and shakes her head no. I know that is false and you should just admit to your crimes before the sentence becomes worse the more you try to deny it. Since if they don't get a proper confession they will execute whoever it was in the end or all of you. If we get a confession it is just jail time for a few years. She says towards the kid who smirks and then nods his head towards her. "Fine it was me. Nothing like jail time that could be so bad i could escape easily." he says rather confidently as Amora herself just smile happily and leaves the room having gotten the confession as she heads towards the person that walked her towards the holding cells area. Once she finds the man she quickly says. It was the kid the one with the records of past crimes. You can figure out who he was transporting it too i am certain you find somebody for that. However, my job was to figure out who it was. Though i would recommend as a punishment to keep him under tight lock and key. The boy figures himself a master escape type of person. She says with a shrugs of her shoulders. The chief just nods his head and hands her some money for helping out that she accepts rather happily. "Thank you for your help miss. The town thanks you and your service. No innocent men had to be accused unjustly." He says before walking toward the holding cells as she makes her way out of the building to enjoy the rest of her day. Heading towards where her temporary teacher will be to begin learning takeover. She grins a bit happily at that thought as she does so. 'only uphill from here.' She thinks to herself.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t29734-amora-shade#310137

Current date/time is 29th March 2024, 12:15 am