Description: Ages ago a demon visited Fiore and corrupted the spirits of a selected few. These elite dark mages gained the ability to seal magic. The gift was passed down over the generations and grew weaker. Some heirs of this lineage still can seal a spell for a limited amount of time.
- Ability Negates a spell from being cast of the user’s rank or lower(S Max) and puts it on its cooldown amount + 2 posts.
- Usage: Affects a single spell and has a 5 post cooldown. User must also pay MP equal to the MP that would be used to cast the spell for their rank. The user can take 25% of their HP in damage to enhance this ability and cancel spells of 1 rank higher than their own(S Max) but can only do this once per thread. After use of the enhancing the ability the ability will go on its cooldown.
Name: Androphobic Annihalation
Description: There was once a famous pirate by the name of Catherine. In her past she lost her arms at the hands of men, but was saved by a woman and gained robotic arms. However, the trauma of the event triggered androphobia within her. She would lash out violently at any male. Strangely though her androphobia also triggered the ability to actually be able to do more damage against male opponents. This ability passed down through her bloodline and now is a lot more useful as it can be activated at will. However, it also comes with the drawback of whilst active less damage is done to females.
- Ability:Whilst activated the user gains a 50% buff on any damage caused against a male opponent. However, they also do 25% less damage against female opponents. This only counts for physical damage.
- Usage: For the duration of five posts physical attacks will do 50% more damage against males and 25% less against females. 5 post duration and 6 post cooldown.
Description: There was once a great and powerful mage named Merlin. He was a master of the elements and knew a variety of spells. It was said that this was because he was given a gift by the goddess Hecate, a magical symbol on his shoulder. Those who bear the same lineage as Merlin posses the mark on their left shoulder.
- Ability: Temporarily allows the user to change the element of their magic into: Fire, Water, Earth or Air.
- Usage: This ability has a 4 post duration and 5 post cooldown and works as long as the duration is up on any spells cast. If a duration spell is affected by this ability it will stay that element until this ability goes on cooldown after use. The new element is either added to the spells with no element or changes the element completely to the element granted through this ability.
Description: There was once a mage who fell in love with a mermaid, and was loved by that same mermaid in return. Her name was Ariel. Because of their love, the mermaid taught him her ways. Eventually, his knowledge of the species and techniques became so great that it allowed him to redirect water attacks and also gave him the ability to breath under water. Eventually, Ariel's love for the sea grew so great that she decided to turn into a true mermaid, leaving her husband and daughters behind. The father taught his knowledge to his daughters, who then had children of their own, and continued passing the knowledge to their children; it became a tradition that was passed down through the ages.
- Ability: Gives the ability Aqualung. An ability to redirect water attacks up to the user's rank, and to breath under water; finally, it gives the user a passive 25% resistance against water spells regardless of spell rank. They gain a single user-ranked water spell (S Max) or a user-ranked minus one signature water spell (A Max) in addition to their spells.
- Usage: Can be used when battling water mages to redirect spells for the MP cost the spell would cost the user for their rank plus half (S Max) with a 4 post cooldown after use. Water breathing and resistance is passive. Spell is dependent on spell creation, cooldown/duration up to the spell.
Description: A humanoid monster was said to live in a small village in Fiore. The monster was said to be intelligent, yet strong. However, despite holding the intelligence of a human, it was shunned for it's hideous figure, which lead to it crafting it's own armor to hide it. Eventually the armoured beast rescued a princess in distress and they fell in love, eventually settling down and making a family. Their children, however, didn't have a hideous appearance of their father but they were prodigy at war and wore armour fit for conquerors.
- Ability: A passive defensive ability that allows the user to have a higher endurance (50% more HP), tolerance (Poisons and disease/curse effects last half as long) and a keener intellect than most others.
- Usage: Passive
Description: Long ago, there was a famed demon hunter. It was said that he never brought any tools with him. No swords, no bow, he didn't even use magic. He used one hand, the hand that shot forth a brilliant beam of pure light energy. It was bestowed upon him by the gods when he swore to hunt to down all that was evil after his family’s tragic death. He destroyed many demons, and while his name remains a mystery, his legend and powerful lineage lives on to this day, scattered throughout the world
- Ability: The user can call forth a powerful laser of light energy to decimate whatever lies ahead of them. 20 meter range + 20 meters per rank over D (Max 100 meters at S-rank). The user pulls back their hand (right or left, whichever arm they we’re bestowed with) gathering up energy before thrusting it forward to unleash the devastating beam. The beam deals double the user’s rank in spell damage, 2 meter wide +2m per rank above D(max 10 meters wide at S-rank) and 20 meters range + 20 meters per rank above D (max 100 meter range).
- Usage: One use per thread. After use the user will not be able to use spells for 1 post.
Description: It is said in legend that once upon a time there was a knight in the service of the King of Minstrel, when the kingdom was still split and the country not yet united into a single nation-state. The era of these states warring for power and control was plagued by conflict, turmoil and seemingly endless wars, for when one clash ended, the next one would already begin, this man growing up within these turbulent times. Born as a simple peasant boy, the knight was conscripted into the army of Minstrel, quickly making a name for himself as both an excellent fighter and an even better mage, eventually even attracting the attention of the king, who elevated the man from simple background to the status of knighthood. The man was said to use a wide array of weapons in combat, which of course in and of itself seems like an integral part of the skills a knight should possess, though what differentiated this man was his ability to wield all of these weapons at the same time. It is said that he could expertly wield three swords in combat. A battleaxe and a glaive? No problem. How much of these tales is actually true remains a mystery, but a fact remains: The man's descendants share his ability to expertly control a great number of weapons in combat, and even when not wielding them within their grasps, can control weapons to a degree only a few others can.
- Ability: The user gains the ability to actively equip one additional Requip spell on top of the active Requip slots they already have. If the user does not possess a magic that is at least of an Auxiliary Requip type, the active Requip cap is raised from one slot to two slots instead.
- Usage: Passive.
Description: The aspect of Jupiter, once a king among gods he has now become as fallen as any other. Having freed his siblings from the belly of his father, Jupiter is tenacious and clings to his immortal essence. Jupiter was hailed as the ruler of the sky, and these certain traits bring themselves to bear in his host.
- Ability: The Aspect of Jupiter lends to it's host a certain favour with the winds. Their magic can only be eaten by god slayers. Wind magic costs 5% extra when targeting the host and they are 30% resistant to the element. The host can spend half of the magical energy of a wind spell to nullify it (max S-rank).
Gains a user-ranked Wind-based signature spell. (S- rank Max) It must be made in the magic app as normal in addition to the spells made.
- Usage: Small passive, 3 post cooldown on nullification. Can only be done three times per thread.
Description: The aspect of Neptune, one of the most powerful gods of the sea from whence it he came but now just a drop of what he once was. Neptune was considered a candidate for king and was second only to Jupiter. Neptune's dominion over the sea makes it's mark on it's host.
- Ability: The Aspect of Neptune grants its host favour with the seas. Their can only be eaten by god slayers. Water magic costs 5% extra when targeting the host and they are 30% resistant to the element. The host can spend half of the magical energy of a water spell to nullify it (max S-rank).
Gains a user-ranked Water-based signature spell (S-rank Max) It must be made in the magic app as normal in addition to spells made.
- Usage: Small passive, 3 post cooldown on nullification. Can only be done three times per thread.
Description: Pluto. Long hailed as an evil deity, Pluto was the god over death given residence in the Underworld. Disliked by the other deities, Pluto sought the throne of Jupiter but success always eluded him to the end. Now, the hand of death touches Pluto's host.
- Ability: The Aspect of Pluto grants it's host favour with the force of darkness. Their magic can only be consumed by god slayers. Dark magic costs 5% extra when targeting the host and they are 30% resistant to the element. The host can spend half of the magical energy a darkness spell to nullify it (max S-rank).
Gains a user-ranked Dark-based signature spell (S-rank Max) It must be made in the magic app as normal in addition to spells made.
- Usage: Small passive, 3 post cooldown on nullification. Can only be done three times per thread.
Description: Terra was a goddess whose domain was over the earth. Hailed as "Mother Earth" Terra's influence was a fairly broad one with two major highlights: Earth, and Fertility. Terra's influence brings itself to bare within the host as an influence over the earth.
- Ability: The aspect of Terra grants its host some of it's influence over ground and stone based magics. Their own earthen magic can only be consumed by god slayers. Earth magic costs 5% extra when targeting the host and they are 30% resistant to the element. The host can spend half of the magical energy a earth spell to nullify it (max S-rank).
Gains a user-ranked Earth-based signature spell (S-rank Max). It must be made in the magic app as normal in addition to spells made.
- Usage: Passive, 3 post cooldown on nullification. Can only be used three times per thread.
Description: A god of Forge and Fire, Vulcan was a deity who had great potential but chose to have a passive role among the gods. Vulcan's forges are of course legendary, but it's Vulcan's fire that could easily let him rival some of the greater gods. In conjunction with his forges he could easily utilize his craft to give him further edge. The fires of Vulcan touch it's host.
- Ability: The Aspect of Vulcan grants it's host an inner fire. Their magic can only be consumed by god slayers. Fire magic costs 5% extra when targeting the host and they are 30% resistant to the element. The host can spend half of the magical energy a fire spell to nullify it (max S-rank). Gains a user-ranked Fire-based signature spell (S-rank Max) It must be made in the magic app as normal in addition to spells made.
- Usage: Passive, 3 post cooldown on nullification. Can only be done three times per thread.
Description:In the old days, a demon goddess once ruled over the vast emptiness of space. She called each one her garden, for she like to sow seeds where ever her slimy tentacles would land on. Millenniums passed and the old gods were forgotten. Losing worshippers means losing access to their world. Fortunately for her, a small sect who used to worship her clumsily left the artefacts she left them in their temple for everyone to see or rather steal. Yes the temple was well guarded with guardian monsters and booby traps. But that can never stop the heart of a real adventurer.
With the discovery of her relics, old knowledge which was supposed to be forgotten was remembered. And the door which was supposed to be close was opened. To prevent ever losing contact with this world, she offered a deal which the finder of the treasure could not refuse. "Would you like to be my vessel and have infinite powers beyond your wildest dreams."
- Ability:Vessels of the Forgotten One are given enhanced speed (25%) and strength (25%) as well as enhanced magic defense and durability (25% damage reduction). Also allows them to call the forgotten one if ever they are in need of assistance.
They gain a user-ranked (S-max) signature spell that summons a tentacle to attack or grasp or a non-signature spell(S-max) that summons tentacles to attack or grasp in an area effect.
Once per thread an S-rank mage user can call Ilyria into this world. A 20 meter tall mollusk like monster with 12 tentacles stretching up to 10 meters long and bat like wings with the same length used for attacking and sometimes flying. Once summoned, she gains the same base stats of the user but with their values increased by 100%(besides speed which is instead lowered) and the mage's own increase by 25%. The goddess only has 50% of the HP of the user and moves 50% slowed than the user due to her size and weight. The goddess can only remain in our world for 3 posts of until defeated. This ability cannot be cancelled by user or outside forces.
- Usage: Active ability that lasts 3 posts and is once per thread. Spell is made in addition to the user’s own magic in their spells. Passive enhancements.
Description: A long time ago, someone consulted an ancient Oracle, who was said to have never failed in his prophecies before. After the exchange of many gifts, the passing of many favours and a good deal of ka-ching in the mix, the Oracle gave him a prophecy: that the forty-second generation mage of that someone's bloodline would become a true hero, worthy of ballads and plays, loved by both the sky, the ocean and the earth, the gods and the people, that would wipe out any enemy or overcome all hurdles to achieve transcendence on par with the heavens. And you know what, that forty-second generation mage is you! Yes, throughout your entire childhood, this prophecy has been relayed to you over and over again and it has instilled within you a rare and powerful confidence or expectation, depending on how you took it. Of course, no one ever told you that the same prophecy has been passed down to sixty other long-distance descendants in the same generation as you, but you won't supposed to know that now, won't you?
- Ability: The confidence that your journey is backed by omnipotent gods has never been more self-assured and indomitable. Whenever you make an attack, sometimes this confidence can really get to your head, pushing you to pour in everything you got in that attack, safe in the knowledge that the gods, who will surely be backing a Main Character like you, will make it strike true. Or will they? If you fail to hit, your resolve falters by a lot, you stumble(for close-combat) or freeze(for ranged) and in the shock of your failure, you are vulnerable to a single attack. But don't worry, you will get over it.
A single attack or magic will be given double the damage of its original as well as having a 50% increase in speed(projectile or melee) but it will not overcome a spell of a higher rank no matter what. The amount of magical energy used, if the attack is a spell, would be doubled. If an opponent blocks successfully, he gets one free hit in of any of his spells(if multi-projectile, only one projectile) and the user gets hit for double damage due to the shock weakening his defense. Note: Charge-up spells will not be viable for the free hit by the opponent.
- Usage: Instant/single use for 1 spell or attack with a 6 post cooldown before this effect can be done again. 10 posts if failed to hit.
Description: In human evolution there were genetic mutations that eventually lead to the creation of new species. All other human species, apart from the modern human, were thought to have all been eradicated. However, back in the days when humans still lived very close to nature, a genetic mutation took place that would stay unnoticed for millennia. Humans with these genes could understand animals and communicate on a more sophisticated level than speech. When these humans mastered magic, their unique genes allowed them to take on specific traits of animals with which they had bonded. As these humans continued to mix with those who did not possess these genes the gifts that came along with them grew weaker. Only those in which the genes are present and strong enough can still use these abilities.
- Ability: The user can communicate with animals telepathically. When they share a bond with a creature (must be a pet) they can use a weaker version of their pet's abilities themselves (one rank lower than what the pet has them) with weaker effects. Their pet have has 50% more HP and deals 50% more melee damage.
Once per topic they can cause a Frenzy in which natural wildlife will assault the user's enemies. Birds, deer, wolves, bears, you name it. This deals the user’s rank in melee damage (max S-rank) per post over the course of 4 posts. Greatly depends on the location on the type of beasts.
- Usage: Passive. Once per thread use of the frenzy ability that lasts 4 posts.
Description: In the old days, when magical beasts were used for battles. Your great great great grandfather Ash Ketchup was the foremost monster tamer. He could tame almost any beast, great or small. They say he even managed to tame a fire dragon named Charagon. Now every generation or so, his skills manifests in one of his descendants. Are you one of them? Why not try it out. Forge your way and make your own adventure!
- Ability: Master tamers have the ability to befriend and tame beast that they have defeated. The user has to have a thread/job with at least 300 words and 30 posts where they tame the beast. This beast is then made into a pet for the user and allows them to break the rule that only allows a mage to have 1 pet. This pet has to be a beast and cannot be a demon, angel, human, etc.
- Usage: Allows the user to gain a 2nd beast pet. This beast pet follows the rules of pets but only has one ability and one spell-like ability. The pet tamed is of legendary rank/grade and this pet cannot be changed once made. The user must also have their pets be of different ranks/grades. The tamed pet must be approved just like any other pet but what it is and what it can do is up to the user.
Name: Berserker of Ursus
Description: Ages ago, there were men who dedicated their souls to the bear god Ursus to take his boon into battle. Every man, woman, and child they killed was taken as a tribute by the bear god, and with the power it gained, so did it bless his followers with increasingly greater power. Coming to be known as Ursus' Berserkers, these men and women stopped truly being human as a certain animalistic ferocity seemed to become part of their personality. These days, the descendants of these Berserkers are still given the boon of Ursus and might not even be truly aware of it … until they enter into battle.
Berserk: When taking damage, the user gains stacks of "Berserk" on them. For every 10% of their total HP they lose, they gain 10% strength, building up to a total max of +50% strength. Once they go up to six stacks (losing 60% of total HP), they grow claws, elongated canines and have their hearing and sense of smell greatly increased. When nearing the limitations of their physical body, which happens when going under 80% of their total HP, a transformation is triggered that fully turns the user into a werebear.
Werebear: Once they miss 80% or more of their total HP, the user transforms into a werebear, removing all negative effects that affect them. At this point, the user gains up to +80% strength, +20% speed as well as greatly increased hearing and sense of smell. Fully giving their body to the bear god, they can no longer differentiate between friend and foe, attacking anyone that gets too close to them. As all primal instincts are triggered, the user cannot be calmed down by external sources, raging until the beast tires, which happens either after three posts after transforming or at the end of the thread (whichever comes first). At this point, the bear reverts to a normal human and passes out.
- Usage: Berserk can be triggered multiple times in the same thread, for if the user is healed, the strength bonus and initial transformation recede along with the damage they've taken. Werebear can only be triggered once per thread as the user passes out when the transformation is undone.
Description: The ancestor in here could have turned into a god, but nooooo, he had to preserve the fabric of reality or something. For this lineage, this ancestor, known as the One Who Got Close, is the only one to have found the Fourth Wall of the world, giving himself the chance to break it and ascend to the heights that are unknown, basically, us. However, when told by the wall that breaking it would sacrifice everyone else in the world, the noble goody-two-shoes chose to stop himself instead and as a result, he was blessed by the Fourth Wall. This blessing would go down to his bloodline and now you, oh lucky guy, are one of his kin.
- Ability: The Fourth Wall respects the user's bloodline and has given those of it the Glimpse, the ability to see what the user should not be able to see. Of course, to respect the purpose of the Fourth Wall, the user can only see one "Thing" at a time. Such as a snippet from a magic or character app (See 2 strengths or 2 weaknesses, see 2 likes or 2 dislikes, and so on.), or from another post to know someone is for example pursuing them or that someone is going to make a certain attack on them within the current post.
- Usage: 5 post cooldown between uses.
Description: Long ago there was a hunter that took pride in hunting down strong magical creatures. Each one was slain easily and became trophies towards his legacy. Within time, the hunter's next target was that of an Alicorn. He lost the battle against the creature, but rather than be slain the Alicorn took pity on him. The creature gave the hunter a blessing that would exist so long as his bloodline remained in exchange for the hunter changing his ways and protecting her kind rather than destroy it. True to his word, he became a powerful guardian of magical creatures, and those of his lineage are forever protected by the Alicorn.
- Ability: Grants an extra spell slot to be used as a lineage spell. Follows the rules of a normal type summon and ranks with the user, capping at S Rank. It must also be an Alicorn summon, but the active and passive abilities are up to the user. Must be registered and graded in the user's magic application before it can be used.
- Usage: Passive. The user gains an additional spell slot to be used and treated like a normal summon.
Description: In ancient times there was an island made entirely of magical ice crystals. The people who lived there melted the magical ice and drank it daily instead of regular water. They needed the gifts the ice provided to survive during the cold winters. They could withstand the cold temperatures and icy winds. After many years, the gifts became part of their blood and it was passed down over the generations through reproduction. Some mages moved to the mainland to start their families there and so the unique and rare bloodline spread over Fiore. Mages with the bloodline today can call upon these gifts to gain a light blue aura around them that protects them from cold temperatures and the freezing effects of ice and ice magic. The ice can still harm them physically, but it cannot freeze them while they use this power.
- Ability: Immune to freezing and chilling effects (low temperatures), cancels freezing effects if used. Gives the user a 25% resistance to any and all ice spells, regardless of rank. They gain a single user-ranked ice spell (S Max) or a user-ranked minus one signature ice spell (A Max) in addition to their spells.
- Usage: Passive
Description: A witches' power isn’t measured by the same strength that a man's power is. Witches tend to have immense magical power coursing through their veins and in their magical essence. If left unchecked, the power witches possess can have the ability to bring people to their knees before them. This power that they have is also why they tend to be feared by many, and kept by kings sides if they wished to follow one, especially during times of war.
- Ability: Those with the blood of a witch within their veins are able to exert better control over their magic. To prove that they have the skill to have better control of their magic, spells can be cast for less MP and are stronger than they traditionally are. The user gains a 25% buff to MP cost reduction for their spells and a 50% buff to spell damage.
- Usage Passive.
Description: A vicious lineage that is said to only appear one in a trillion. This lineage is one where you become the living embodiment of death itself. Like a vessel of death, you spread death, decay, and demise wherever you go. 'Bringer of Death' is the title bestowed upon you as your crusade for all living things to die forges your own name to be forever marked in history. The immense power you feel surges through your body like no other. Unlike other lineages, this lineage is obtained through supernatural means instead of being inherited it. Nobody knows the mystery behind this destructive lineage,
and very little is known about it's origins or how it came to be. However, it is said that those who hold this lineage are never mistaken to be a wielder of any lineage as their aura, presence, and killer instinct is so intense that it brings those who are too weak to their knees.
"I wanted nothing but silence,
black woods, decay, cold winds;
to lie twisted and turned as a serpent,
to be in unison with a dying earth."
- Segovia Amil
- Ability: Mortem: The 'Bringer of Death' is capable of unleashing a wave of death. This wave instantly kills all weak monsters in any thread instantly.
Shi:The 'Bringer of Death' instantly kills an additional normal monster if they succeed in killing one.
Muerte:The 'Bringer of Death' can kill any boss when they sacrifice themselves.
Orcus: The 'Bringer of Death' charges their magic or weapon with the power of death, darkness shrouds their weapon and they deal 50% more damage for 5 turns.
- Usage: The user can choose one ability to use in a thread once per a thread.
Description: A long time ago, there was a clan of warriors that drank a magical elixir to increase their physical powers. They became known as the Brutes of Fiore, they did what they liked whenever they like it and let nobody stand in their way. Then Fiore became fed up with their barbaric behavior and ordered a spy to infiltrate their hall and poison the elixir supplies. The warriors drank their elixirs the night after and noticed certain side effects. Their increased physical strength could be called upon whenever they wanted and they no longer needed the elixir, however they weren't as strong as they used to be. They were a lot less intimidating and shortly after the clan disbanded. Some descendants of the Brutes of Fiore still have the ability to call upon the gift of increased physical power and strength.
- Ability: 100% strength and 50% HP with for duration. Passive 20% strength boost / 10% HP boost.
- Usage: Duration: 2 posts. Cooldown: 4 posts. Cooldown increases by 2 every time it is used for the topic. Small passive boost.
Description: There once was a young lad who loved to blow bubbles. He blew them in the garden, the house and even during school hours. When he wasn’t blowing bubbles, then he would be working on the formula to create the most splendid bubbles ever imagined. Bubbles that glow like aura in the colors of the rainbow, at the size of melons or better yet, big as carriages. He succeeded, but accidentally inhaled a bubble ... so now he could, and his descendants after him can create magical bubbles. These magical bubbles can be used in various ways such as trapping enemies, trapping spells, shielding the user, granting the user flight or whatever the user desires.
- Ability: The caster gains 1 spell of each rank up to S as they rank up that can be used to create bubble spells with various effects that are up to the user. These spells must be made in addition to one of the user's magic apps and are graded and reviewed like any other spell. The capabilities and effects of these spells are up to the user, but must be centered around the use of bubbles
- Usage Passive.
Description: Long ago there were two brothers who were loved by the gods their name was Abel and Caine. Everything was alright since both were content with what they had, a demon jealous of the affection these two mortals receive from deities decided to meddle with their lives. It decided to create a rift between the brothers love. The rift cause rivalry between both brothers and with the aide of the demon, Caine won and accidentally killed his brother in the process. The gods learned what Caine and the demon had done so they cursed them both. The demon Shamashu and Caine were to share the same body, giving Caine longevity in exchange for the thirst for blood, and the demon only allowed to roam free only once Caine is feeds upon blood.
- Ability: Gives the user the ability Bloodrage an ability that transforms the user into a demon with tremendous strength (+100% strength boost +25% damage resistance) and the ability to heal serious wounds rapidly upon consumption of blood (Heal user-ranked damage when consuming blood/flesh). Bite attacks for example would heal you per bite attack (if you hit/draw blood)). Their own blood can trigger bloodrage but will not heal them, instead triggering a 2% HP heal.
During this state, the user becomes insane, and will attack anything they see.
Passively when not or when in bloodrage, the user can smell blood from 50 meters +25/per rank beyond D. If the blood is exposed, doubles the range. Huge quantities of blood can increase the range dramatically for IC-RP benefit (Such as smelling a slaughtered village from miles awa
- Usage: Once per thread the caster can use Bloodrage. Bloodrage starts upon consumption of blood and lasts for 5 posts. Can’t cast spells while in demon mode. Passive bloodscent.
Description: You had a fat ancestor. We all have in some point of our lineage, but yours was a particularly determined one. Maybe it was for the bullying or for the discomfort, but he strove to lose his excess weight. His journey in search for this 'cure' was a true epic, marking him as a legend of the heavyweights. In the end, however, he failed to find one and in his sorrow he planned to drown himself, only to see on his reflection in the pool that his efforts themselves were the cure. He died on the spot from exhaustion, though. Pitying him for his labors, an obesity god decided to do the man a favor and decreed that the strength of his soul will help his descendants in their future endeavors. As a result, his descendants have gained the strength of his spirit and can sacrifice body mass for a temporary boost. However, go too far, and they risk facing the same fate as their ancestor. Alas, had he heard of Gravity Magic, maybe he would not need to work so hard after all.
- Ability: The user of this lineage can choose to call upon the spirit to take away some of their body mass and in exchange gain huge amounts of energy. However, once it runs out, they will fall to the ground, exhausted from the effort for one post and only able to carefully walk and fire spells below their rank (D-ranks will still have access to their spells) for the next 3 posts.
- Usage: A dangerous technique, the user will only have enough body mass to fuel one usage of the lineage per thread. But in return, expect yourself to gain enough energy to fuel one of your spells of your rank or lower for free once per post and you gain enough strength to make your durability extreme, meaning that spells one rank above you and below are rendered with 50% their damage and no push-back. This ability can only be used once per thread and the effect will last for 2 posts , so you will have to make it count.
Description: Comets were believed by the elders to be heralds of disasters. That they are preludes to an impending doom. To prove this theory was wrong, one high mage decided to summon a comet. Unfortunately, after the comet was summoned earthquake and tidal waves started occurring in different parts of Fiore. For this, the mage and his bloodline was cursed by the townspeople. They would be like comets, harbinger of doom and destruction and they will be hated by people wherever they go.
- Ability: The user can cause bad luck or extremely bad luck to those around him. While under its effect, everyone’s attacks have tendencies to miss or fail at their attempts to do things.
Summons a comet to pass by the sky, affecting everyone in the topic. Each affected player uses dice rolls to determine bad luck or not, an even roll is for bad luck, an odd means nothing bad will happen. On the second use, the bad luck effect also affects the user.
Can be resisted by higher-ranked things.
- Usage: 2 uses with a duration of 4 posts each and can be expended immediately to make a single use 8 post duration and summons two comets above them. If not used at the same time then there needs to be a 5 post cooldown between uses. If both uses are used the user will be struck with bad luck for the duration.
Description: There was once a great general who served for the king of Fiore. He was a great tactician and his mere presence boosted the morale of his men. With him in the front lines, Fiore had won many battles against invading nearby countries. Eventually peace was achieved so his services were no longer needed. So the general settled down and got married. Some of his progenies became very good commanders, but that is entirely a different story.
- Ability: The user gains two abilities. Commander's Presence and The strategist.
Commander's Presence increases the morale and fighting spirit of their allies. Making them all immune to Fear and very bold, capable of charging into certain death without fear with only the faint hope of survival. In return, they all gain 5% HP Regen and don't experience fatigue while near the user.
The strategist boosts the user's ability to make sound and well devised tactics. Their plans are favored by fortune and fate with higher likelihood of working smoothly. A guard might be asleep at their post of the castle they're sneaking into or so on. It has little effect towards other players however, so invading a castle owned by another player will be just as difficult as though this ability were not in place.
- Usage: Commander’s Presence has a 5 post duration with a 6 post cooldown and The Strategist is a passive ability.
Description: There once was a nameless conqueror who sought to rule the world. However, in his days much land was left unexplored and filled with dangerous creatures man had never faced before. The nameless conqueror was the first to gather a large group of followers and to lead a conquest into those dark lands. Until long ago many people were still unsure about how he managed to convince so many men to follow him. Most believed he had used some form of magic. The only one who ever came back from the conquest was the conqueror's son who explained that all other conquerors had been killed. The conqueror's son eventually joined the military and showed that he possessed the same leader skills as his father, his war cries and morale boosts had resulted in many victories. The descendants of these conquerors today also retain the same abilities as their ancestors. To boost the morale of their companions, and to resist the war-cries of the enemies.
- Ability: Can deliver War-Cries. Gains a signature spell of user’s rank(Max A-rank) and a spell of their rank(Max S-rank) that always affects all allies within at least 100meters of any other ally. This War-Cry are magically enhanced and can heal, boost ability, encourage regeneration, ect... They're always supportive and can't cause harm to anyone directly.
- Usage: Gains a signature spell slot (Max A-rank) to make a War-Cry and a spell of their rank(Max S-rank) to make another War-Cry. War-Cries are dependent on spell creation.
Description: A demon made a deal with a man that had lost vision in his left eye. The man was to become the demon’s vessel in return the eye would be restored to its full capabilities. As the demon’s usage of the vessel was no longer needed, the man settled down and had children. His children however unlike the man had one red eye that could predict a chaotic event
- Ability: The user can see a glimpse of the future for a brief minute, but causes great strain on the user’s body. Upon activation, the user of this lineages gains the foresight needed to predict enemy attacks and thus gains an increased chance to avoid them. It takes the appearance of ghostly echoes in their vision. Can be thwarted by the very skilled who react to your own reactions, or by others with similar ability.
Passively they can get visions of the future for plot reasons. They are occasionally plagued by nightmares of their own death.
- Usage: Passive for plot purposes / Active for battle purposes. Active lasts for 1 post with a 10 post cooldown and even though the user knows the next move this does not mean they can dodge everything that post and the attacker can simply outmaneuver them if able.
Description: A long time an ago, a hero slew a Chimera invading a small town. The great hero drank some of the Chimera’s blood to show dominance over the mythical creature. But it changed him greatly, giving the hero the ability the strength of a lion, flight of an eagle, and scales of a snake. The hero’s descendants were given the exact same traits as he did.
- Ability: A transformation that allows the user to use one of the chimera’s ability, flight of an eagle from wings and a sight increase(flying ability and enhanced perception enough to detect the movement of a mouse in tall grass from a hundred meters away), strength of a lion(double strength), or scales of a snake(30% damage resistance). Causing great carnage if used correctly.
- Usage: Each of the three transformations last 4 posts. 5 post cooldown that is shared after using a form which prevents the user from just flipping between forms too quickly.
Description: Lucifer himself cursed a monk with the ability to seal away any object into an endless pit on the palm of his hand and spit out the objects at will. Only blood carried down from the great monk can utilize this seal.
- Ability: A small black hole is created at the palm of the user’s hand causing any object to be sucked towards it and damaging them. The pit is endless and can store any object. It deals user-ranked damage spell damage(max S-rank) in a 20 meter range in front of the user in a cone. If this damage would reduce something to 0%HP or less, it sucks them into the void. If it does not reduce them to 0% HP or less, it instead does half the damage and deals the other half directly to the user who cannot resist this damage in any way. Automatically destroys non-magical items (and thus automatically sucks them up).
If KOed or destroyed all items are shot out of a void from the user’s hand broken if items and unconscious if a living thing.
- Usage: Can be used two times per thread with a 4 post cooldown in between uses. The user is also dealt 10% of the HP in damage after use due to the strain put on their body.