Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Reunions and vast changes

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,787.5

Reunions and vast changes - Page 2 Empty Re: Reunions and vast changes

Post by Amora Shade Mon 30 Jul - 13:55

Amora suddenly hears the loud snapping sound as her hearing just get hurt rather badly as she holds her hands to her head from the pain of it and if she could see she would swear she would be seeing three version of whatever she would be looking towards. She just suddenly feels a dagger at her neck and just swears silently to herself at being in this situation as she tries to look forward but only sees darkness still. Grumbling softly to herself as she slowly gets onto her feet. Dispelling the takeovers she lets out a small huff of annoyance as she can feel her exhaustion setting in from switching so much within that one amount as she also dispels the silver aura that was around her. The tell tale sign of her lineage. Amora having never once noticed it being on during that fight. She looks towards the man and grins at hearing his actual name as she stretches her arms outwards as she looks towards her mentor. Guess i will be sticking around if this was a draw. Can't afford to have you dying for real one day without me being there to save you. We don't know how many times that body reforming stuff will work, or whatever you would want to call it as. She says towards Oras with a smile on her face and a hand on her hip. Having a look of excitement and pride on her face for being able to match you. So then...where do we go from here? Also what did you think of my abilities? Also if you were curious the last combination wasn't a full takeover just a combination of smaller parts. You would know full takeover when the whole body changes. She asks her mentor curiously not really knowing herself on what to do next, and then tells him the full gist of her abilities if he didn't know takeover that well since he specializes in his illusions.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t29734-amora-shade#310137
    Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Chaotic Legacy
    Guild : Black Rose
    Mentor : Izayuki
    Experience : 32,850

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fictitous Actuality
    Second Magic: W.I.P.
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro Mon 30 Jul - 14:09

Oras pushed himself to his feet, barely that is, and walked over to a nearby fallen log and sat down. Giving his body time to restore it's mana as well as mend itself. He was legitimately tired but proud of Amora and how far she had come. He looked up at her as she spoke, and he chuckled shaking his head. "I would have invited you to stay with me even if I had won that fight. We're friends after all, we look after each other. You teach me a lot just as I aim to teach you. Though it is something I've been wondering about. How many times my body can reform and such. I really need to learn more about my soul, just as much as I need to re design my magic. I have a feeling I'll need to build it up from scratch. The problem is, I have no idea where to begin, or what to design it towards.. I'll probably put off changing it until I have a set strategy in place." When she asked him the two questions, he would answer the latter one first. "Amora you impressed me greatly. I'm surprised with how powerful you've become. Though I'm even more impressed with the control you've gained. You began to gain that silver aura again but never lost control. I suspect that your takeover magic has helped you practice the art of controlling not only the beast within, but the fire as well.

"As for what to do next," he said, his voice even now that his ribs weren't hurting anymore. "I've located where the cultists are hiding. We can head out as soon as you feel like it. And as soon as my limbs stop hurting," he added with a chuckle.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You think you know what is truth?  A world of facts? Right and wrong?  Universal Laws?  Soon I will show you.  Soon you will see.  You couldn't be more wrong, Guest."

Reunions and vast changes - Page 2 TEm5Pci

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Experience : 3,787.5

Post by Amora Shade Mon 30 Jul - 14:16

Amora nods her head with a smile feeling a rush of happiness fill her knowing that she has made Oras proud of her abilities in terms of her growth. With what she has done with her magic to change it and be able to combat against other people that could try to stand up against her, and then there is the mentioning of what to do with his magic. She just tilts her head slightly to think on that ever so slightly then just shrugs her shoulders. Your magic is decided by you. What you would want to do with it really. Would you want to be like me and go all offense or just stick to support from a range with disorienting the opponents with illusions in one fashion or the other leaving me to duke it out with the best of them. Amora says wanting to at least maybe help her mentor with this magic of his he would want to form from what he has at this moment in time. When hearing what to do next a certain gleams enters Amora's eyes with a feral grin as her hand clenches into a fist and leans forward ever so slightly. Lets hunt our prey Oras. I want to make sure they pay. Also for our little codenames call me Gaia in remembrance of my earth magic, or Pan for my takeover magic. Before you ask i did get bored one day and decided to read some books during my travels from town to town. They make really weird children stories i guess. She says with a naive innocent like quality from not knowing or understanding the idea of mythology in any context of what it could be like.

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t29734-amora-shade#310137

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar - 18:03