Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Reunions and vast changes

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Chaotic Legacy
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Izayuki
    Experience : 32,850

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fictitous Actuality
    Second Magic: W.I.P.
    Third Magic:

Reunions and vast changes Empty Reunions and vast changes

Post by Oras Auro 25th July 2018, 8:38 pm

Oras walked down the road toward Lavenitir city. He was wearing his mask as usual, though he was a little more lax than he usually was with it. The fact the wasn't allowed to wear it within the guild was part of the reason, but another reason was that he had come to trust Amora. She had become a friend to him just as much as she was his apprentice, which was actually something Oras was still surprised about. The fact that he actually had friends. It kind of scared him despite how others would react to getting a new friend. Though this was mainly because of his overcautious nature, specifically opening himself fully to someone as well as creating a weakness for himself. He already had to rethink how he was going to use his magic so having friends and people he believed to be close to him was a massive weakness that had to be dealt with as well. Still, it did provide strength if his friends were strong, trusted him in return, and worked well with him and his magic. Unfortunately his magic affected everyone, not just his enemies. It just, scared him to be so open to someone after being alone for oh so long. Oras wasn't sure if he was truly ready for that... Well, he was going to have to do this the old fashioned way. Jump into the deep end and determine then whether or not he was ready. He recalled the last thing he and Amora had done before they parted ways for logical reasons. She had unleashed her wrath but had her magic cut off by one of the cultists. Or more accurately, he had created a sort of padding around her that prevented her from using any castor magic. Essentially sealing off her magical energy and confining it within her own body. Oras ended up driving him off and took her to a magic doctor who helped them find someone who could teach her a different method of magic. She looked so broken and defenseless without her magic. He wondered if that would ever happen to him... He should probably build up defenses so that his magic couldn't be canceled out or blocked.

In the meantime he thought, he would approach the hut where he was to meet up with Amora. They had sent her to a wizard Oras knew of. The man was wizard who had mastered takeover magic, and was going to train Amora how to use that magic as well. Since takeover magic affected her body and didn't affect anything outside of that, she would be able to use that. The cultist only blocked magic exiting her body so it worked out. The wizard in question didn't care too much for civilization, but did help them when it was absolutely necessary. For the most part he just stayed on the outskirts outside the walls, living as the in between of mankind and nature. Oras felt that his look on life would be good for Amora, but in truth he hadn't seen much of him. He only saw that the man was neutral on morals. He was fine with mankind and their sophisticated structures, and only lived outside of them because he didn't care much to live in them. At the same time, he enjoyed the peaceful life of the wild, as well as the simplicity of the structure. Yet he didn't wish to live among them permanently either as he enjoyed more advanced conversations and intelligence. Thus he lived between two worlds. They were to meet in two weeks, but Oras didn't realize just how much would change. His magic turned out to be pathetically useless. His soul had far more power than he could have possibly realized. He can't die. He also joined a guild which turned out to also be a Mafia seeking to overthrow the current magic counsel. There was, much to catch Amora up on. He soon reached the building and used his magic to scan the entire area for Amora. When he eventually spotted her he would wave to get her attention.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You think you know what is truth?  A world of facts? Right and wrong?  Universal Laws?  Soon I will show you.  Soon you will see.  You couldn't be more wrong, Guest."

Reunions and vast changes TEm5Pci

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Experience : 3,787.5

Reunions and vast changes Empty Re: Reunions and vast changes

Post by Amora Shade 25th July 2018, 10:13 pm

Amora waits outside of the home of the person that taught her the basics of takeover to not mess up entirely within her first try of trying to use the ability. Knowing that if she were to ever lose control that it would turn her into a true beast beyond what her silver flames would be capable of. She looks forward waiting for her actual partner to show up as she just looks down to her hands contemplating if she should just form takeovers to spend her time while waiting, and she then smiles ever so slightly knowing that it could be a wonderful welcome gift to Oras. To see if he has slacked off to much during his own beliefs and ideology that he had quickly shaped her with. She keeps her senses sharp to either hear her mentor or spot him from a great distance as she just turns her head in the direction of where she would expect him to show up. She smiles ever so slightly wondering how much her mentor had improved during the time away from him, and wondering if her new magic could stand up to Oras due to just the surprise factor of what she could do to mix it up on him. The time during her time away from her mentor had been a interesting one taking up jobs and meeting new people along the way had been a rather nice time. Meeting a man from a guild that had given her a phone, working alongside a fellow takeover user to take down some boiling hot water user that the police had taken away, and a few other jobs with other wizards or by herself if need be to survive with the jewels.

She hears a sound and turns her head towards Oras and grins figuring she will give him a kind gesture while within the town since if she attacked it could be misconstrued that she was trying to kill him. She makes her way over towards her mentor with a smile from ear to ear as her outfit has changed ever so slightly. Her usual fur coat having been removed entirely only remaining a simple black t-shirt that is slightly baggy having no sleeves that would cover her arms. If Oras would see her back he would fine two large cuts along her shirt by the back, and the only normal looking thing being her grey shorts. A smile on her face that is of happiness and excitement would be the emotions playing across her face as she stands in front of her mentor. Took you long enough. What took you so long? Amora asks with the same smile across her face that has a more playful like look to it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t29734-amora-shade#310137
    Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 27th July 2018, 9:01 am

Oras observed Amora up and down, analyzing her new choice of outfit.  It was logical since her new magic would be altering her physical body, so she needed room for said transformations.  She looked alive too, alive in the sense of spirit, passion and the like.  Unlike the last time he had seen her where she was broken and defenseless.  Oras quickly scanned for her takeover mentor and found him nowhere near them.  With that out of the way he took off his mask and hung it on his belt at his hip.  A smile on his face as he walked over to Amora.  She seemed excited and also a bit playful.  Who knows what has changed he thought.  When she asked him what took him so long he chuckled and rubbed the back of his head.  "A lot has been on my mind lately.  As a lot has happened on my end.  I'm guessing the new outfit is to make room for your conversions?"  He asked Amora.  He looked at the small house the wizard lived in and gestured towards it.  "Let's talk inside, I'm sure you're tutor won't mind right?"

"You think you know what is truth?  A world of facts? Right and wrong?  Universal Laws?  Soon I will show you.  Soon you will see.  You couldn't be more wrong, Guest."

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 27th July 2018, 9:08 am

She looks towards her mentor and chuckles a bit as she rubs the back of her head as she looks him in the eyes with a happy smile on her face. You don't even know Oras. I'm actually disappointed i had to adjust my outfit for my new magic. I actually kinda ripped my shirt the first time i did a takeover correctly which honestly kinda sucked cause it ruined my jacket also. Amora says sounding rather frustrated by that whole ordeal as she runs a hand through her raven black hair as she gazes towards her mentor and shrugs her shoulders when asked if her mentor would care about them coming in. he kinda just taught me the basics and said that life's greatest teacher would be the mistakes i would make along the way. She says with a shrug and then enter the small little hut and quickly goes to the nearest table and sits down in a chair nearby it as she leans forward with the same grin across her face. Feeling tempted to mess with her mentor, but at the sametime knowing that some restraint has to be shown. So then fun stories right? You want to know what i did during my time away from you? Or do you have some new and interesting news about yourself. Which i think you do because you took your mask off willingly. She says with a grin across her face knowing her mentor has changed much since she first met him, and she enjoys the change rather much since he isn't hiding who he is anymore. Amora's amber colored eyes having a mix of curiosity and excitement within them.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 27th July 2018, 9:18 am

He listened and watched as she explained to him that she didn't actually want this new attire she had given to herself. She explained how she was forced to do so, and that her clothes and jacket had actually been destroyed in the process of transformation, and she was clearly upset with the ordeal. He had forgotten how she had been attached to her clothes, and if he recalled correctly the reason for that was it's sentimental value to her. "If you still have the clothes, and if you still want me to, I can probably fix them with my telekinesis abilities. It's just a matter of piecing the molecules back together." She then moved on to talk about her mentor, mentioning how he simply taught her the basics of her magic and told her to let life teach her. Oras nodded in understanding, and was glad he was able to teach Amora much before she was taught by this man. She was ready for the world because of that in his opinion. The two entered the hut and closed the door. She had moved quickly over to the table, seemingly eager for the conversation they were about to have. Oras made his way over and listened to her speak, mentioning fun stories. After hearing her completely he just smiled. "I took the mask off because we are alone and I trust you. It's easy for me to be open to friends. And yes I do have a lot to share on my end, but I would like to hear your end first. How have your two weeks been?"

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 27th July 2018, 9:29 am

She smiles a bit at Oras' offer to fix her clothes as she quickly takes from her travel pack her old jacket that she use to wear. However, unlike her current shirt that has opening for wings the jacket is in two completely different parts as if it was busted open rather then cut open. She hands the two separate parts to her mentor with a smile on her face .Thank you for doing so that jacket is just a nice memory for me makes me feel connected is all. Connected to nature which i obviously still have because of my magic, but it is nice to have reminders of your past around you. I just need to find a home and permanent base of operations to keep the little toys and things i get along my journey. She says with a small chuckle as she glances towards her travel bag that has a few items here and there from there adventures per say on jobs they've gone on. She then glances back towards her mentor when he asks her to go first as she shrugs not really caring that she has to do so since her side of things have been interesting enough by themselves in her opinion. Well first off i ended up in a town where i met some red haired guy. Who was rather open about hitting on me. Which he taught me what that term mean along with some other things about relationships that i'm not one hundred percent sure is accurate. Oh! And he gave me this phone and also a promise to go to a party with him whenever we meet again and there is one in town. His name was Artemis Dagger. Apparently Dager is some kind of big fancy name for some reason. Amora says with a small chuckle as she rubs the back of her neck followed by a shrug when describing the importance of the dagger name.

She then puts a hand against her cheek as she goes into thought. Mmmk. After that i ended up in Laventir which had a incident that needed me to interrogate people. Which i did good at even got the confession from the person. She says rather proudly with a grin on her face and a nod of her head. After that i went to the person that taught me takeover and learned as much as i could of what he would offer. After that i went out on my own really. Got a lion cub to go back to its owner using onions, stopped some kind of person terrorizing a town alongside a fellow takeover user... Amora starts counting off things that enter her mind.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 27th July 2018, 9:50 am

As he had suspected she did in fact want to keep the jacket and was grateful that Oras was offering to fix it. She also confirmed to him that it did in fact hold sentimental value, specifically it was a link to her past that she did not wish to forget. In a way, Oras' mask did the same thing for him as it did for Amora, though in a more different manner. Oras' mask helped make him feel safe and secure, or at least in more control of the situation, but it also reminded him that he couldn't trust anyone. Not until he had made absolutely sure he could. Amora would now be able to attest to how difficult that actually was. Oras nodded as she handed him her jacket and he observed it. He noticed that it broke in a burst like manner, not from being cut. From what he was seeing, he was guessing one of her transformations changed her actual torso in a way that this jacket could not be worn on. Thus it broke. He placed it on the table and analyzed it on a molecular structure before nodding. He used his magic to weave all the molecules together as they were before. Soon enough he was finished and handed it back to her with a smile. "There we are, good as new. I can make some alterations if you want, but this is how it was before it broke."

Amora then began going over what she had done. The first of which was apparently having a run in with some kind of flirt. Oras found them annoying but easy to deal with, and from what he could tell Amora really didn't care too much in general. To her he was just another way to learn about the world, the people and culture. "What are these other things about relationships? I can help confirm or disprove these rumors you're hearing if you'd like." She continued stating how he had given her a phone and promised to go to a party the next time he came into town. To this he was going to be rather protective in. "I would not go to one of these parties if I were you. At least not until you learn more about people, culture, and what it is they really want. If this is the kind of man I'm guessing he is, then you definitely shouldn't go to these parties. Remind me to go into detail as to why not later, but for the moment just understand that he's probably making it sound more innocent than it actually is. Half the time said parties are just people being stupid, sometimes it's worse than you'd imagine, and sometimes it's, well genuine."

She then mentioned how she had completed a few quests, jobs and such, as well as practiced her magic some. He nodded as she went on with a smile.
    "I'm glad to hear you've been getting some practice in."

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 27th July 2018, 9:58 am

Amora just nods her head as she takes her jacket and puts it on without wasting a second with a rather happy smile across her face as she holds the fur line jackets close against her skin. Seeming rather content and very happy with the state of this affair of having it back in her position fully fixed. Now there is only the matter of somehow making it break proof for my partial transformations. She says softly to herself while looking at the jacket for a moment before focusing back on reality and the man in front of her that has taught her basically as much about the world as she could have hoped for in a short period of time. Still not knowing everything about it, and not being perfect in mannerisms or anything like that she at least knew the language to what would be acceptable for her age which has allowed her to at least seem normal if not a bit naive about everything around her. She looks towards her mentor and chuckles as he tries to stop her from wanting to go to such an event like a party that the man known as Artemis had offered towards her. It would be rather fun at least in her mind, but from what her mentor had just said combined with what Artemis had said about guards getting involved. It paints a rather negative picture possibly about what these parties actually hold. Well even if said parties can be dangerous or filled with stupid people i could at least defend myself now. I have a dagger in my travel bag, and i have my fists ready to knock them flat off there feet. She says with a grin and does a punch in the air to punchtuate her statement.

She looks towards her mentor and then leans forward with the same playful grin across her face. Weeelllll. I said my part about these things now it is your turn. What did you do for two weeks? What are the big interesting points of your adventures?

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 27th July 2018, 10:13 am

Oras watched with a small smile as she quickly and hastily put the jacket on, clearly very comforted with the feeling of wearing it. She mentioned how there was still the matter of finding a way to make it immune to her transformations and Oras thought about that for a moment. "Perhaps we could keep an eye out for a wizard or tailor, who could cast a spell on your jacket allowing it to stretch enough for you to still carry your jacket without it breaking. That's always a possibility with magic, we just have to find someone who can do that is all. In the meantime, you could make a habit of taking it off before a fight. When doing jobs however it would best to store it somewhere in case you need to transform without hesitation... Also, in regards to you finding a place to lay low and store what you've collected, I. May have a way to help with that." He wasn't sure how she would take the fact that he had ended up joining a guild. Oras was finally adjusting to the idea despite him still being rather distant from most of them, but she would have no hint that this had happened. There was so much to explain to her... She then mentioned how if anything happened she could always defend herself. He sighed, "While this is true, I'm worried they'll trick and lure you into things due to your lack of understanding of the world and it's culture. I would take some time to learn about these parties by talking with people who understand them, so that you can get a good idea. Specifically from a parent's perspective since the ones throwing the party are biased and will try to convince you that it's the best thing to participate in. Also, I'd like to meet this, Artemis Dagger if you're ok with that."

She mentioned how it was his time to share his story and he would chuckle. "Alright well, brace yourself. There's a lot so I'll try to summarize it as much as I can. The first big thing is that I have discovered what is up with my 'aura' thanks to some help. It's my soul. My soul is in a constant state of flux and chaos. According to the person who discovered this, it can't even decide what I am. Human, animal, Yokai, god, demon. It keeps changing. We also discovered the hard way that I can't actually die, after which I started unlocking... Abilities. The first being that I can sense and even read the emotions of those around me though I've learned how to control and restrain that, and I have a feeling that.. I'm somehow resistant to gods and their attacks. As for my new ally, well. Believe it or not I've been roped into joining a guild. I'm not sure how I feel about most of the members, but the guild master is someone that I feel I can trust, to some extent that is."

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 27th July 2018, 10:24 am

She shrugs her shoulders at the idea of trying to find some kind of tailor or wizard that could help her getting some worthwhile gear to aid in her fights in the future. Which does remind her she needs to somehow get some armor or weapons or something to aid in times when her takeovers are on a cooldown from her body unable to handle switching in and out of there forms just yet. Which hasn't even brought her to the matter of trying to control just her silver flames which she spent no time on at all during her training. Just solely her magic and ways of having gained her aquatic like abilities without having to actually get in the ocean thankfully. For the meantime i will follow your advice about taking it off before fights. Though i am curious by what you mean you have a place i can store things. Aren't we always on the move because we don't have a home to go to? She asks in a confused tone of voice towards her mentor trying to wrap her head around that little fact. Wondering what he could even mean by saying such a thing since she knows he would never join a guild because of his perceptions of how they are. That they are all selfish places looking at for themselves or something of that nature. When she hears mention of the party topic she just nods her head with a smile not minding the idea of her mentor meeting Artemis since he seemed kind enough. A bit of a flirt for certain but a kind enough man that she would gladly fight alongside together if he ever gets into the magic business. Sure i can call Artemis any time i want to he did put his phone number into the phone he gave me for easy access of having someone on call just encase. She says towards her mentor.

When hearing what has happened her blood runs cold and stops as she just stares at her mentor as her gaze turns from playful cheerfulness to icy cold seriousness within a moment. Her mind trying to process everything that was told to her as she looks towards the ground to think on things carefully as little silver flames spark up before fading into nothing with Amora wincing ever so slightly as they dissipate. 'Oras joined a guild, died, and is not a mortal.' She thinks to herself in some sense of despair and slight misery as her mind starts jumping to conclusions all over the place. She slowly glances up towards her mentor with the same icy cold seriousness. So if you can't die..does that mean of old age also? She asks the first question that enters her mind one of her own mortality and what that would mean for her and Oras' own possible relationship with himself and others. Also this guild. Why would you join them? I thought you distrusted guilds or something like that? She asks the next important question as she then looks down for a moment before looking back up. And who or what killed you?

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 27th July 2018, 10:43 am

Oras watched as she switched attitude immediately, and saw the small silver spark fly off. He was wondering how she was handling this emotionally, but didn't read her emotions. He didn't want to invade privacy unless he had no choice. With the exception of course with targets he was after. He listened to her as she asked her questions. He shook his head. "I don't know if I can live forever, I just know that if someone kills me I don't actually die. My body is obliterated as my soul create's a massive explosion that sucks all matter and mana into it. Turning it into some sort of energy that it uses to re create my physical body... It is a very painful and unpleasant process as well. Beyond that I don't know, which is why I'm still investigating. I joined this guild because.... Well to be quite honest it's rather complicated. It started when I witnessed Peace village half destroyed. Some of the population killed and all of them fearing me just approaching. So I went to investigate and discovered that a guild called Black Rose was being accused of doing so. What I discovered was that someone had framed them for the act, and because of this the guild master whose origin home was Peace Village retaliated, destroying much of the Black Rose guild hall. I was speaking to the guild leader for information, deciding that it would be worth investigating. The conversation ended up leading to her learning that I am looking for... Someone. She ended up making me an offer. If I joined the guild she would open up all of her resources to me, including members who acted as informants, and would help me find this person, as well as help me learn more about my soul. We had a rather, long talk about trust and why I should or shouldn't trust her and her guild. In the end, I knew that I could trust her, to some extent that is. This and the fact that she was telling me I had the freedom to do what I pleased so long as I didn't break any of their rules, which were rather loose to begin with, helped to sway me. In the end I decided that I would work mainly with the guild leader and not with the others until they managed to gain my trust. If the situation began to get out of hand I would leave."

He knew this was a lot for her to take in, and he was hoping she wouldn't get angry at him for joining a guild. "I mainly joined for strategic purposes. I'm reaching the point where I can't go further without allies, people I can count on. And while most of the guild seems to be nothing but foolish children running around for jobs, there is actually a group of individuals who have a more straight forward plan set in motion. They are the ones I feel I can count on, if I can work with them well that is. So far I have only established a good work relationship with the guild master, and while I haven't developed much else with the rest of the guild, I do have their resources at my disposal. As for who killed me, it was in an alternate dimension the guild master and I went to seeking answers about my soul. A Yokai named Torochi who was immensely powerful. According to the guild master, Izayuki is her name, the explosion caused by my soul had killed him. I was also almost killed by a God of Blood and War, but survived. It was during that battle that I had come to learn all of the.. Flaws in my magic, so I'll need to come up with a new method to fight. That will take some careful thinking however."

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 27th July 2018, 10:52 am

She just stares at her mentor as she talks about his adventures during the past two weeks as she looks down towards the ground to think on what has been told to her making sure to try and take it all in as she tries to figure out what to do for herself from here on out. her mind already making up the decision and thought that Oras will just leave her to run with this guild and thus herself needing to come up with a stable way of living in the manner of her sanity. Not having any companions at her side anymore if that would be the case, and not any stable way of gaining jewels other then jobs to try and get a new partner possibly. She taps her cheek ever so slightly as her mind is going to over the top mode in terms of its thinking and herculean leaps in logic. Herself trying to understand everything within its scope as she just stares forward biting her lower lip out of nervousness and fear of being left to her own devices once more. She glances up towards her mentor and takes a slow deep calming breathe to try and hide the fear and worry that her body might've showed a second earlier. If this is the case then i want to go a safe distance from town for a lil bit. I want to fight you for training see if this new magic has actually helped me in anyway in trying to keep up. She says in a kind tone of voice towards oras with a smile as her mind has other motives. A last fight in her mind to see if she can even call this a good conclusion to her apprenticeship with Oras. To see if she is a failure to him and that there paths might not cross again.

She gets up from her chair and keeps the same kind and happy smile as she looks down towards her mentor. btw our two weeks were vastly different .Seriously you get to fight gods and demons and what am i stuck with? Basic terrorists to deal with. She says towards Oras as she then starts to make her way towards the door feeling a bit outclassed to say the least and wondering why Oras came back to her when he has a guild and new job partner to work with. She can only think that it might be for him to say his last goodbye to her while he moves onto the next part of his life to focus on his goals.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 27th July 2018, 11:10 am

When she stood up and mentioned how 'this is the case' and asked for a sparring match he stood up, some confusion on his face. He was really wanting to see what emotions she was feeling right now, but again didn't want to use it on her. It was going to be a new personal rule of his. He would not intrude on his friend's privacy. He could however analyze her. She wasn't giving him much time to however, as she seemed to want to hurry and go outside. He followed her out with a chuckle. "It's uh, not as fun as you would think. At most it was an eye opener for me. My philosophies remain the same, but I'm realizing how weak I really am. I just need to work on how my magic is going to work from now on. Also, about when you mentioned a base of operations. I don't really use my room in the guild hall that much, so we could technically set that up as our base for now. I can try finding an artifact or two that will allow us to teleport to and fro from the room, so if we need to grab something real quick it's just a quick process to do so. I believe I saw something like that at least. And yeah, a quick spar sounds good. I'd love to see what you've mastered and learned along the way after all."

Oras soon lead her to a good spot in the forest, a clearing of sorts, for them to fight in. As he walked there he was trying to come up with a decent strategy against her. Her magic was beast form so it was possible she would have no strategy and just shift from one thing to another. It was also possible that she would use full on force to break apart any strategy he had up his sleeve. In which case he would need to improvise. Oppression would give him an advantage over her in the speed aspect, and most of his other magical abilities, though weak, did allow him to adjust quickly. He stood a decent distance away from her and turned around. If she wasn't revealing any pain or fear he would nod to her and say: "Are you ready?" If she was showing pain or fear, or any other negative emotion he would show concern and say: "Are you ok?"

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 27th July 2018, 11:21 am

When mentioning the idea of sharing his room in this guild hall he is apart of she just nods her head with a simple smile as her answer as a way of showing her thanks to her mentor. She then turns her head to focus back on what is in front of her as she makes her way towards a clearing one that has trees that are fallen over or scorched or fractured. She turns her head to look at her mentor as she gets in a basic stance. Just standing posture straight and her right arms cocked backwards and her center of gravity low to the ground. Her back pointed towards the sky easily allowing the slits on the back of her shirt to been as she stares forward with her amber like gaze as she waits for a moment to begin the fight. The idea would be nice to have a room to have to store my things. I'm certain i will have many little items to eventually hang as trophies like you do prey you've killed. She says simply towards her mentor and shifts to one of her least noticeable transformation as her eyes shift only ever slightly to a different look to them.

She smiles already having a plan on how to deal with her mentor to finally get close and strike him when he least expects it. To utilize her new ability to dispel illusion to her advantage to make sure to cancel out his magic entirely by using up her own stores. A war of attrition is what she would start and end to claim victory finally. She quickly activates her second transformation growing wings from her back that are like that of an eagle. I'm ready....to take the first move! Without wasting time Amora activates the third transformation gaining scale along her body as she smirks before disappearing entirely as only a small lift up dirt lets Oras know she had ascended skywards. No trace of footsteps on the ground, no shimmering form of her in he sky. Having become like a phantom.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 28th July 2018, 9:35 pm

Oras smiled, glad that Amora was ok with the idea of using his room in the guild hall as their base of operations. He nodded. "Alright then it's settled. I'll talk with Izayuki and see if we can set things up. It shouldn't take too much persuasion, if it's my room and no one elses. I rarely use it anyways so it shouldn't matter in reality." Though he knew they may have to set up a magic barrier to keep sound from passing through the walls and door. Manly because he wasn't sure if the other members were as tight lipped as he was when it came to the mafia half of the guild, and the assignments and missions they were given. In truth it wasn't gong to be a difficult transition, just preparing the place for her to stay and putting safety measures in. He had a feeling Izayuki would want to know more about Amora or even interact with the girl at least once before she considered letting Amora in on the mafia. But even then Oras himself had to make sure that she woudln't hate the idea and such. Of course this would all be discussed and arranged later. He had to focus on the here and now.

Oras watched as Amora quickly cast a few takeovers, summoning wings and scales along her body. When she made these transformations she vanished from his sight. Oras reacted quickly, not bothering to guess how she went invisible just yet, but focusing on how to counter it. He could hear the wind bending beneath her wings and thus knew her general area, but it was too vague to pinpoint directly. Still, the general area was all he really needed. He first released his oppression ability, sending a wave of energy and creating an invisible dome aura around him which cut her overall speed on ground or air by half. The instant after he did this he pushed his hand against the ground to help channel his heightened telekinesis, and activated a three phase action. The first was causing the dirt to explode into a dust like cloud hurling it at her to blind her. The second phase was using the stone below the dirt and sending it up as A: tentacles that struck at her in ways to keep her contained, and B: spikes that were aiming to strike her fast. Finally, he took any metal that was hiding within the stone and formed them into long metal strings and cables, which he would use to fill the air with, all of this making it nearly impossible to hide in, though it was still possible. If Amora was able to get past all of this and attempt to hit him, he would teleport a decent distance away just before the attack landed, and she would be assaulted by his illusions.

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 28th July 2018, 9:47 pm

She looks towards her mentor and senses a wave of energy heading towards her utilizing her magical sensing abilities as she quickly shot up skywards going as high as she wishes while smiling from higher up in the air where she was previously well out of the earshot of most humans sensing capabilities as she looks downwards her breathe shallow and ragged from the lesser quality oxygen that surrounds her. A slight downside of her plan of action but a solid one none the less to avoid everything that wanted to come after her. A small smile on her face since while they agreed this area could be there fighting ground they never specified how big the actual space was either horizontally or vertically. She looks down watching a big puff of dust shoot upwards with what would have covered her from head to toe as soon after tendrils shoot up from the ground which soon followed with metals and earth filling her air space as she frowns rather heavily. A small amount of rage filling her being by having her element attack her. Her former domain to dare be used to try and harm her. She looks down towards her opponent and smiles as she makes her way down towards Oras flying straight down in a good enough angel to hit him and curling her wings around her body to cut down the auditory warnings of her presence also. Her hands slowing being prepared for the attack as her hands hidden by her wings start becoming electrified as she powers up her attack. With a simple plan of punch him if her fists connect if not quickly use her wings to kill her momentum to the ground to prevent her from breaking a bone. After that she would quickly follow up with her right arm gaining some quills and firing them off at Oras alongside her wings. With each quill and wing being electrified and sent right towards him.

On the other hand if the cables would try to capture her if he somehow sensed her coming she would utilize her transformation of the porcupine to form sharp porcupine quills to cut and destroy them by either stabbing into them directly. That or by using her magic to force them out of her in every direction of her body to shred the bindings on her to pieces. With each quill being electrified encase it hit Oras. Knowing that hitting the metal cables with electricity is useless since it would just ground the electricity and disperse it harmlessly.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 30th July 2018, 7:51 am

Oras watched as she flew up high to avoid the range of his aura, but she would have to descend into it eventually. Still, it allowed her to get a read on what she would be encountering, so she would be able to handle it far more easily than if she had just initially charged in. Oras watched her fly down into the heat of the action, watching as her movement slowed down a good amount. Even then she seemed to not be concerned as she evaded the many obstacles heading her way. He could see the rage on her face from seeing her own element, or rather prior element being used against her in this manner. Oras felt he should make up for this by using another method in addition to the earth and metal. He watched as she rushed towards him while moving around the objects. Oras cast up an illusion to keep Amora from seeing what he did next. He began to seize control of the trees vines and roots themselves, moving and altering them so that they could be used as weapons. Every leaf sharpened into dagger like weapons, branches and trunks fusing together to become massive hands, roots becoming spear like tentacles. When she neared him he would launch his attack. At first it seemed like his attack was semi successful, but she was easily evading everything he was throwing at her. It was almost as if she had known where it all was the entire-

He looked to find that his physical illusions weren't there to fight alongside him and looked back to her. Clever he thought. She had found a way to remove his illusions, which of course was his strong suit. This was another problem he had discovered and needed to counter somehow. He'd need to worry about the difficulties in his magic later however. She rushed at him to land her first decisive hit against him. However, right before her fist made contact his automatic defensive spell kicked in, teleporting him behind her. He activated his spell Dusk Suffocation, covering the battlefield in a thick darkness that couldn't be dispelled. It would deal a small amount of damage to her but it would count as the first hit of the fight and cover the land in darkness. She probably had a way to see in the dark, but that wasn't his main concern. He would be focusing on evasion, using his daggers and telekinesis (stones and trees) to block her attacks and the like. In fact, he was waiting for her to make a projectile type of attack. If she ever did, he'd use Universal Echo which would send her attack right back at her.

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 30th July 2018, 8:03 am

Amora grins to herself as she gets close enough to give her mentor a good lighting striked punch, but to her surprise he just dissipates into nothing as her world is soon covered in nothing but darkness as she nods her head at this. She tries to do the same technique she does for her illusion dispelling and finds...nothing working. 'Huh i guess i can't have the world to myself. Oh well. If i can't see him i can sense him...also lets go all out now.' She thinks to herself with a smirk across her face as her forms glows a brilliant white light that tries to get swallowed by the spell but never does. The form of the young wizard girl slowly grows and becomes more monstrous her wings becoming much larger in size as slowly the color of the new creatures eyes emerge. A yellow like color with just a black vertical line seeming as a pupil. Slowly the human like arms grow bigger in mass and become ape like matching the now 8ft tall creatures height and stature to be correctly proportioned. The girl becoming visible as the chameleon scales disappear to be replaced by a more yellow scales across some of her body not all of it. A shell across her back like that of a Armadillo appears along the beast's face having the scales like that of the armadillo but the neck having tufts of eagle like feather to cover it. The ears pointed like that of a elf the legs becoming like that of a gorilla itself as a grin appears on this creature's face. Lets hunt Verus. Amora says withe a smile and then turns around and swings her gorilla like first down onto his position with surprising speed.

The monstrous form of Amora chases after her mentor with a smile her fists covered in pure electricity seemingly with every swing that she sends Oras' way. One strike after the next as she makes sure to give him no leeway if she is able to do so trying to incorporate her wings every now and then to launch feathers around Oras but never at him to keep him pinned down to just in front of her.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 30th July 2018, 8:18 am

Oras watched her transformation and blinked in interest. A Chimera huh? It was a good choice, allowed her to take the aspects and forms of multiple powerful animals at the same time, utilizing all of their strongest traits. Such as gorilla arms, animal shells as armor, and massive wings for flight. She continued to attack him as he had suspected she would. She shot the feathers from her wings as dagger projectile like attacks, however he noted that she was simply using it to keep him in front of her. Was there a weakness somewhere on her body and armor that wasn't directly in front? It was an interesting theory that he would want to try out. It could be his only hope in this scenario. Oras waited until she shot off some more feathers before dashing into their fire and activating Universal Echo, which caused the feathers to turn around and fire right back at her at the exact same speed yet slightly stronger. Aiming mainly for the soft sections of her body. While she was being hit or blocking with her arms and such, Oras would make a dash behind her and leap up onto her armored back. He didn't make any attack, he just ran up as he noted her neck wasn't covered by scales, only by feathers. He leaped off of her head and threw several throwing daggers at her face from above, before once again going on the defensive.

He was still throwing stone tentacles and steel threads at her, but they were more or less distractions to keep her from being able to land a hit on him than anything. He had a spell he could use, but he wasn't sure how effective it would be. It would probably only give him an instant to work so he'd need to be quick about it. He had to time it right however...

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 30th July 2018, 8:26 am

She smiles to herself as she manages to keep Oras in front of her as she launches one strike after another and just sees him being able to dodge the attacks from most likely having the speed advantage from more training, and having a smaller size making him harder to hit with her more bulky frame that comes from this form and her other one also. 'I should've gone sonic speed.' she thinks to herself as she can only try to keep up the pressure against her opponent, but much to her surprise she hears her feathers going right by at her as she pushes her wings to grant her a slight hover in the air to allow them to hit her shell covered abdomen. The arrows piercing and hurting but not as much as they would if she allowed them to hit her point blank. Her ears twitch as she focuses on her senses to try and find her mentor enjoying that with her normally strong senses it is combined by having sight robbed from her to strengthen the others also.

However, there isn't much time to wait to find her target as she feels him get on her back and then quickly away as she just flies after him with a grin now knowing that close range combat is her only and best answer. Firing off feathers in response to each dagger that she is able to hear negating them as she looks towards her mentor's location from where she could guess is his location. With each thing trying to bind her she quickly rips and tears apart one after the other trying to use just pure strength to do so, and if that fails just utilizing her feathers to break them apart. You can't run forever Verus. Your illusions will only get you so far. I can imagine they are quite draining to keep up forever. How long have you had those tentacles going, the darkness? It must slowly be catching up bit by bit. She says towards her mentor with the same smile on her face as she slowly feels her adrenaline levels rise as the hunt continues. Silver little flames sparking and disappearing as this feeling fills her body. But never fully consuming her as if takeover has had her learn control without meaning to do so.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 30th July 2018, 8:35 am

Oras said nothing in response to her taunts and teases. She was right of course, fatigue was very slowly seeping in. However in reflection, this was nothing compared to his fight with the God of Blood. He at least stood a chance here. He had to make the timing perfect. He had two options of course, and he'd be going with one now, and one later. His main magic of illusion stripped him of most of his advantages, but he still had a surprise or two up his sleeve. Oras activated his spell Irregular impetus, which reduced her speed even further. If she had any ability that could enhance her speed, it would be stripped from her with the combined efforts of Oras' spell and ability. The second more smaller field would last for a decent amount of time but he doubted he'd be utilizing all of that time. Oras then waited for her to send another punch, and would allow the attack to hit her. Oras activated Feeble Veracity just before she hit him, and charged right into her fist. Her hand, arm, etc, would phase right through Oras as if he himself was an illusion. He charged up and lashed out at her weak points, slashing her multiple times with his daggers. He may not be able to use magic for the most part, but he was still a master of melee combat. He pushed off of her just before she recovered, and before she could attack him again activated his deceptive mana spell, sending the blast of energy for another soft point other than her face and neck. He would again go on the defensive.

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 30th July 2018, 8:44 am

She smiles to herself and then suddenly finds her movement even more sluggish then before as a low animalistic growl escapes from her throat as she glares at the location of where she knows her mentor is. As Oras slows her down she ignites in silver flames that then reshape into a thinly veiled aura around her. Her yellow eye being blended with the silver color. Amora having a rather happy smile on her face as she feels the battle rage fill her with herself keeping just barely any control of what it has on her. She throws a punch towards her mentor to try and strike at him and smiles as she still strikes him punching him away from her and leaving a fist sized burn mark where she had struck him. As she gains her very first strike in the match as she quickly follows up trying to rush forward but still being hindered by how sluggish her movements are. Even with that though through the haze of the silver aura she knows that in a war of attrition she wins since he can't keep up everything that he is. Two slowing effects, darkness, and the tentacles made of HER element. Thinking quickly suddenly her armadillo like shell expands as her form becomes hidden within it as it starts rolling right towards Oras' location to strike at him. The shell moving at the speed Amora would if she was in a full on sprint.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 30th July 2018, 10:16 am

Oras had no idea what happened. All he knew was that he was in serious pain from being struck by the blunt force of a gorilla punch. He was sent back with great speed, hitting the ground and rolling across it for a while before slowing to a stop. Oras couldn't move at first, his muscles bruised and harmed from the attack she made against him. So phasing was utterly useless against her? That was something else he needed to worry about. He had wasted mana for no reason at all. He struggled to push himself to his feet, but as he did so he saw Amora curling into a sphere and beginning to roll towards him. Oras finally got onto both of his feet again, panting from the hit. He wasn't bleeding, but it felt like it. His magic was failing him. Designed to keep him alive he wasn't supposed to be hit. Yet he had died once, nearly died another time, and his magic didn't even work against Amora. He was wondering if there was any point to him continuing this fight... No he'd keep going. Even if this was a futile fight with his injuries, it didn't matter. Even now he could feel his body mending due to one of his abilities, albeit only a little.

Oras would make no movements and simply teleport a short distance away when Amora was nearly on him, allowing her momentum to run her into the river behind Oras. He quickly shoved the dirt gravel and sand at the bottom of the river to other areas, so that Amora would sink down into the water. It would give Oras a little time to recover some more, hopefully enough to counter her. When Amora emerged from the water, if she was no longer in a sphere shape. When she was almost on him he would activate one of his spells. This spell would create a massive blast of light that would blind her, but even more than that it would also sent a magical wave onto her that would temporarily paralyze her. The instant she was paralyzed he would rush up her back and thrust his blades into her neck. Not in a way that would kill her, just in a manner that would hurt her, and force her to acknowledge that he had one by reaching her weakness. AKA he would cut her while also having a knife against her throat. When that happened, regardless of what she did. He would let his arms go limp. If she didn't toss him off or hit him, he would let himself fall off and land on his feet before falling to his knees.

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 30th July 2018, 10:29 am

Amora continues rolling not really seeing where her opponent is, but that has been a issue this entire fight only able to hear or try to sniff him out with her senses. When she goes to strike where she heard and smelled him she finds that he is entirely gone once more and herself now in water and a good bit under it. With some great amount of annoyance she uncurls from her sphere form and gets out of the water her wings drenched. She quickly tries to flap them to fly to only find that isn't a option for her atm and every feather she sends as a test just hits the ground much sooner then what they should be doing. 'Wings are useless.' She thinks bitterly to herself as she focuses her senses once more around her. Feeling the strain of keeping this form aloft slowly coming up as her body struggles to move through the slow spells on her. She eventually hears the slight rustling of clothing as she turns her gaze towards her opponent with a smile as she gets low to the ground and then stops the magic on her own turning back to human form with her clothes intact.

The full takeover having preserved her clothing as she turns her gazes still in the direction of her mentor. With this in mind once more around her the white light of a takeover occurs around her body as her hand turns into a claw and thin strips of light surround her body in the form of porcupine quills. A lot along her back and the rest along her arms. To finish it off a scorpion stinger forms at the tailbone and extends outwards and upwards to coil around her. Then to finish it off her none claw hand gains a slight buffed of muscular form with no fur on it meaning it isn't gorilla. 'Plan B strength isn't working turn to entrapment.' she thinks to herself as she opens her claw staying away from Oras as she suddenly snaps it shut with speed that seems unhuman in pace. The air pocketing between the claws bursts outwards towards Oras in a deafening loud sound at Burst range and speed as she then makes her way towards her mentor her eyes closed since they are useless anyhow and tries to go for a strike with her scorpion tail at his right arm.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 30th July 2018, 10:46 am

Oras watched as she took on a new chimera form.  Instead of a shell on her back, gorilla arms, wings and the like, she had claws for hands, porcupine quills, and a scorpion tail.  He still didn't move, holding his side as it still hurt from when she struck him with the full force and strength of a gorilla.  She did something with her claws and he could feel the sound rushing at him.  Eyes wide from the shock of such an attack, he quickly retaliated by forcing the soundwaves to reverse course and instead of going outward, return to her, though at half the potency. When changing direction of anything one loses power in it.  She would then be under the influence of both his immobilization, and her own.  Oras would then rush over to the soft and unprotected area of her body, and pressed his dagger against it.  He was panting heavily, not from exhaustion but from the pain he was feeling.  "You are incredibly skilled Amora.  You've certainly grown the past two weeks..  My magic needs far more improvements as I'm only alive right now because I had a few hidden tricks up my sleeve that didn't rely on illusions..  However at the same time I'd say this was a draw, not a victory."  He let his dagger fall from his hands as he took a few steps back and fell to his knees, still panting.  "And my name isn't Verus, which I know you've figured out by now.  It's Oras..  Oras Auro."

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 2:15 pm