Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

daisy oushiza's introduction !!

daisy oushiza
    daisy oushiza

Player 
    Lineage : Avatar of Ilyria
    Position : None
    Guild : black rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: nature's justice
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

daisy oushiza's introduction !! Empty daisy oushiza's introduction !!

Post by daisy oushiza 16th July 2018, 1:44 pm

Rose garden really was a place of magic. There were people and places that Daisy had only ever dreamed of. So much magic, more magic than Daisy ever knew could be used at once. From the drinks to the food there was magic. It was simply put the most incredible sight she had ever witnessed. A girl like Daisy was surely to be sprinting towards the Black Rose Inn, towards her dream.

But she wasn't.

Daisy was crouched in the middle of everything...staring, no, talking...to flowers.
    "aren't just the most adorable daffodil that i have ever seen? and you, don't think that i forgot about you! what a pretty petunia." She giggled at the flowers as she spoke. Turning her head, she picked up a fallen leaf and stuck it into her pocket. "and what a particularly perfect pair of goldenrod and asters! oh my, all of this talk about flowers has given me a tongue of alliteration!" Daisy dusted herself off and stood up. "I must have looked absolutely ridiculous just now. What girl stops in the middle of the town to sit and have a talk with some flowers?" She took a pause after speaking. When she looked around it seemed that almost everybody was doing something offbeat. In fact, Daisy deduced that she maybe even looked normal.

And in fact Daisy did look normal. So normal, that you might not even know that she was a mage. Frankly, why would you? The girl was so petite that she looked like the smallest breeze might knock her off of her feet. She was wearing a v-neck white blouse with these weird ruffling sleeves that the sales clerk swore accentuated her arms. Paired with that was a front button up jean skirt and small black wedges. She figured that her wobbly knees in heels were worth it for the two inches that she gained. The balance thing, she could figure out later. All in all, Daisy Oushiza at a quick glance, looked positively and particularly, normal. Almost.

Daisy took a deep breath before entering the thresh hold of the inn. She look prim, proper, neat, no reason to turn her away from the guild. If she was turned away, she'd be absolutely devastated. "i'd have to become a cow farmer" She mumbled, shuddering. In all honesty, the inn didn't seem that scary. It was nice looking, and the people seemed nice enough. There were scarier things in the world than this place, she could do this. She could join the Black Rose guild and make it as a mage.

And as if on cue to ruin her day, she bumped into the world person possible. A lumberjack looking man drinking orange juice. "ahhh!" She yelped, falling onto the ground. She quickly scrambled away before bumping into the chair. She looked up to see someone sitting above her.
    FangXinglong
    FangXinglong

Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Guild : Black Rose
    Experience : 218.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Azusena's Flame
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

daisy oushiza's introduction !! Empty Re: daisy oushiza's introduction !!

Post by FangXinglong 17th July 2018, 9:51 am

Ironic enough today was Fang’s first day to join the Black Rose guild. The Silver Moon Inn was a bit quite earlier in the morning. Of course he did arrive shortly after the sun cast its first ray of light onto Rose Garden. The streets was bustling with activity as local folk making their way to their jobs. Everyone held a purpose in their body language, but there were, Fang noticed, that some of these people are exhausted. Not that he could blame them since they probably worked late or just didn’t get enough sleep.

Magic is something that Fang recently discovered that he could use, and since it is about time to find a career Fang decided to take up his magic as a gift. Plus his prowess with weapons in general makes him a suitable warrior to begin with. Still, with his magic Fang feels like he could put his abilities to good use by joining a guild. Since it’ll provide him money so long as he does the job Fang can practice and hone his skill in magic at the same time. It was only an hour ago that Fang got his tattoo placed on his right forearm.

Fang is a tall man with dull bronze skin and holds a pair of piercing deep blue eyes. His grey short sleeved shirt fits him nicely as he wore a pair of black slacks. On his feet is a pair of black-white shoes as the ends of his pants is closed up by a white cloth wrapped around his ankle. On his lap is a bag that contains some rope on the side and a bedroll on top. Fang’s shoulder length hair of ash brown sway from the change of wind direction.

He was actually eating a biscuit that had butter inside as steam rolls off from the side. When all of the sudden Fang hears a feminine yelp which causes him to look over at the scene. Scrambling towards him with her back turned towards him is a person wearing a white blouse and seems to be wearing a pair of heels. Wedges to be precise, but seeing as she fell Fang actually finds it hard to believe she had fallen from lack of balance. Especially when wedges were designed to maintain balanced versus what a stiletto could offer. But sure enough the lady scrambles towards him until her back hits the side of his chair. Or would’ve if Fang didn’t place his free left hand between her and the chair so she would’ve bump on his hand instead.

“Are you alright?” A habit that Fang had used since he was ten when he figured that being nice and showing courtesy goes a long way. Still when she looked up at him Fang puts his biscuit down on his plate before offering his right hand while turning his body on the seat. Where he’ll assist on getting the lady to stand up on her feet. “Not used to wearing those type of shoes?” Fang asked as he was trying to grasp what happened, and the lumberjack with thick arms drinking a… is that orange juice? Fang raised a brow as that is the first time he’s ever seen a man like that actually drinking something that is not alcohol. Still lumberjack looks utterly confused and only shrugged his broad shoulders when Fang looked at the man.
    daisy oushiza
    daisy oushiza

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by daisy oushiza 17th July 2018, 10:34 am

Daisy turned her head to see a concerned looking man in front of her. "no, uh, yes, um..i mean.." She fumbled about her worlds while finding her way into a chair next to the man. She grabbed his hand and jumped up probably a bit too fast for someone who had just fallen.  "well heels aren't exactly my forte, but i didn't actually fall because of them. it's just well," The black haired girl hung her head in shame as she continued her words, "this is just the last place I expected to find a lumberjack drinking orange juice. I kind of have a strong distaste for both things." Daisy gave a clumsy smile. How great was this? The first person she's met and he probably thinks that she is some beverage hating lunatic. She giggled at her own comment before realizing she didn't say anything out loud. "double crazy." She mumbled to herself.

Pushing herself straighter against the chair, she took her first good look at the man. The first thing that drew her in were his eyes. Daisy knew from the books she'd read that these were the color of eyes that authors were always talking about. The ocean, sky-blue eyes every person seemed to have a heart attack over. His eyes were blue, alright. Not ocean, calming, blue, but piercing and layered blue. At first glance they could even be a bit intimidating. But as you looked further into them they seemed to soften. Breaking out of her weird novel moment, she glanced away quickly. His eyes are about to go back to the 'are you crazy?' if you don't stop staring at them, idiot. 

Turning attention to anything but the man, she focused on the atmosphere of the room. It was buzzing but in a calm manner. Daisy really had never been around such happily loud people before. Generally it had always been yelling or insults or both. This, she decided, was a nice change. On a second thought...daisy's internal monologue was beginning to spark up again, so she figured enough time had passes that it was acceptable to talk to the man again.

"So, I guess introductions are in order, I'm Daisy Oushiza. What's your name? How long have you been in the guild for?" She bit her tongue, trying to hold herself from sprouting off a thousand questions at once. Instead, she gave a warm smile causing her eyes to scrunch up.
    Victoria Sheridan
    Victoria Sheridan

Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Legal Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows Of Anarchy
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 5,482,708

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Merces Letifer
    Second Skill: Combat Medic
    Third Skill:

Post by Victoria Sheridan 17th July 2018, 11:47 am

Wearing a gray t-shirt and black skirt with white tennis shoes, Victoria was perched in her usual seat. She sat in it so much it was a wonder it was not reserved for her. It was the fourth one from the right of the bar. On down to her left a young woman fell to the floor in the presence of a young man with brown hair. She was kind of cute... so was the guy.

Victoria was mildly surprised that the young woman did not fall into his lap. When paired with a laugh track, that would have been the perfect intro for a sitcom. She finished the Cherry Charge can in her hand and put it in the recycle bin. She then strolled over to the pair. She supposed that an introduction was in order.

"Hi there. I'm Victoria Sheridan." Victoria introduced herself to the pair.

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: Demonic Takeover
    Third Skill:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 17th July 2018, 11:59 am

Rose Garden was much more magical then the first place Black Rose had resided and Jiyu liked this place very much. Oddly, she didn't spend much time here in spite of the fact she very much enjoyed the city itself. Sitting still? Had not suited the blue haired girl since she had been much younger and it was miracle enough she had settled down with the guild! Asking her to remain in the city for an extended period of time, was just something that would never happen she wasn't that sort, especially these days.

Today she managed to find it within her wandering ways to simply meander around the restaurant spending her time tending tables. Jiyu was cleaning up one of the vacated tabled when Daisy first came in only knowing anyone had entered because she very likely had the most sensitive sense of hearing and smell of anyone in the room. For the moment she just ignored what was going on as it was of no interest to her since it had not crossed into her section of tables and it didn't seem to immediately involve the guild.

She heard the splash from the glass of orange juice and the collision of bodies causing her to pull herself away from the table she had been cleaning. "Is everything alright?" the wind user floated over without her feet touching the ground. Of course, she didn't need to float in order to look abnormal considering she was the skimpiest dressed person in the building wearing nothing besides what appeared to be a skirt bottom bikini made up to look a maids outfit, once someone got past that they had to take notice of the guild mark spanning her stomach, lastly her large canine tail and fluffy ears were impossible to miss.

"It will be if you remake my drink." the gruff lumberjack grunted the comment out and shoved his glass towards the girl actually dropping it. "Thank you." shockingly the glass didn't hit the ground after being dropped instead it levitated over and seemed to begin to refill itself. "It will be ready shortly, Alex. Will my order of wood be ready anytime this week? I need it before I go out on missions again, I have something to fix." the gruff man laughed slightly opening his hand as the glass floated back over. "You can send someone to fetch it tomorrow, Jiyu, and I found that toy Makoto lost in the woods so I'll give that back then too." the short woman's face seemed to light up at the mention of the toy. "Thank you, she'll be happy to have it back, happy as she is to have you drinking orange juice with her." the canine eared girl laughed and moved her hand down to the booth next to them. If one bothered looking? They would watch her ruffle the head of a small toddler looking kitsune, a glass of orange juice in her hand.

Having conversed with the lumberjack while standing with several feet of air between them? She turned again towards the girl. "Don't worry about tripping again, now that I know, I'll keep my ear and wind out for you while you're in here." with that the lumberjack's orange juice floated back over and it made sense now, being as the short woman just admitted to having the ability to maniplate the wind.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

daisy oushiza's introduction !! Miku_chibi_by_kenneos-d4l2s2w

daisy oushiza's introduction !! H6NcPbM daisy oushiza's introduction !! H6NcPbM daisy oushiza's introduction !! H6NcPbM daisy oushiza's introduction !! H6NcPbM

daisy oushiza
    daisy oushiza

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by daisy oushiza 17th July 2018, 12:30 pm

Daisy twisted around in her chair after hearing two voices acknowledge her. She focused first on the girl in the grey t-shirt who had just thrown away her obnoxiously cherry flavored her. "Nice to meet you Victoria, I'm Daisy." Upon taking another look at the girl, she took notice of her tennis shoes. If only I looked that cool without wearing heals. "Have you been at the guild for long?" She asked Victoria, wondering what the girl's magic abilities were.

Following that, she changed her attention to the other person who called her name. Daisy was pretty sure that she had heard the girl being called as Jiyu. She seemed nice enough, however she had offered him another drink of orange juice. "Thanks, but I think I'll be alright from here on out. I feel like since I've stepped in here all of my interactions have been about lumberjacks and orange juice." Daisy sighed with a shake of her head. All she wanted was to meet some people who were kind of scary drinking non-orange probably alcoholic substances. And yet all she's been around are tree killers and people watching her fall. "Which is like my worst fear, like, ever." Daisy realized her current lack of vocabulary and decided that that might be her new worst fear. "Well I guess that everyone saw me fall, huh? Hopefully second impressions are the ones that matter." She gave an uneven simple and looked around, hoping for the best.
    FangXinglong
    FangXinglong

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by FangXinglong 17th July 2018, 4:02 pm

The lady seemed to be fumbling for words as she was finding her way onto a chair next to him. Even taking his hand to more or less boost her up on the chair. At this point Fang noticed how frail Daisy looks, but he is assuming that she is more inclined to magic than a physical fighter. After she told Fang what happened from her perspective, the young man noticed two others were approaching them. One was a waitress of this establishment and likes to float around the place apparently. The other looked like she was another customer, but Fang notices the amusing twinkle in her eye.

The waitress who is named Jiyu began speaking to Alex and remedying that incident. The other introduced herself as Victoria spoke towards Daisy after Daisy has introduced herself to Fang. He waited until they finished exchanging formalities before speaking again. “My name is Fang Xinglong, and frankly i joined Black Rose just an hour ago.” Fang introduced himself and answered Daisy’s question at the same time. Jiyu spoke towards Daisy after finishing her business with Alex. It was mainly Daisy’s remark and change of expression that drew Fang’s interest. “What is wrong with their line of work?” Referring to the part of tree killers as that could be a misunderstanding.
    Victoria Sheridan
    Victoria Sheridan

Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Legal Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Victoria Sheridan 17th July 2018, 5:41 pm

Victoria saw that there was getting to be a pile-up near the bar. It was a bit hectic, but nothing she was not used to. Her attention was being pulled in three directions. Daisy's query attracted her attention, as did "Jiyu" the bartender and "Fang" the newcomer. It was best to address one item of interest at a time.

First was Daisy. The latter recoiled a bit at the scent of the Cherry Charge on her breath. Victoria did not blame her. The saccharine scent of Cherry Charge could be off-putting.

"Sorry about the Cherry Charge on my breath, Daisy. It can be a bit strong. There's no other way to put it." Victoria apologized to the new girl and backed up a bit before answering the question.

"I've been with the guild a little over a week, Daisy. It's a good place to be. As you can see, the inn's comfortable and has good food and drink. I feel welcome here no matter when I drop in." Victoria said to Daisy. In the span of little over a week Victoria had gotten her passport, sailed with Captain Kooh on the Eager Merchant, and cleaned up hair left behind by guild members. All in all, she did not regret joining Black Rose.

"Fang" was an interesting and attractive guy. He was a polite one too. He waited patiently until she and Daisy had finished speaking before talking to the newcomer. Victoria wanted to learn more about him.

"Jiyu" was another new face. Victoria did not recall seeing the dog-eared member anywhere around here before. One glance at the hair made Victoria remember sweeping up blue hair around the inn. So that was where the blue hair came from. Seeing it brought back the relief associated with having finished that particular task.

daisy oushiza
    daisy oushiza

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by daisy oushiza 17th July 2018, 7:47 pm

Daisy reached behind her head to scratch her neck. She didn't mean to make Victoria bad about her breath, the cherry just took her by surprise. This whole introduction did not seem to be going as planned. "No it's really not bad, I'm sorry. I'm just more suited to drinks such as water. That is, unless you're counting alcoholic beverages." She chuckled at the reaction Victoria gave her. Daisy knew that she didn't look like somebody who knock could any back. When in reality, Daisy was actually a mild frequenter of bars. However she was more prone to one or two long drinks then a fast line of shots. Though not says that she couldn't hold her own, its just that an easy ability to drink while being a lightweight didn't mix.

"Could I um, actually get a Vodka Cranberry please?" She flashed a large grin to the pleasant looking waitress, providing a wink as well. She figured she could give a facade of being some hard drinker as long as she could. Next, she turned her attention back to the first boy. Fang, was his name. 

"Fang Xinglong, I could've sworn that I've heard that name somewhere before..." Daisy trailed off , trying to recall where she had heard it. She brushed it off and continued on figuring that she'd come back to it later. "Did you really join just an hour ago? You seem to have some aura of wise about you. But lumberjacks well, I just don't have a heart anybody who kills trees for a living. Their line of work just happens to intervene with my line of life. I mean I guess it's better than working in an orange juice factory." She bit the inside of her lip as she spoke, realizing that this could maybe make her come across as a bit weird.
    Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 18th July 2018, 6:30 am

All of her interactions only involved those two things? Was this girl daft enough to think that even people coming over to make sure she was alright only involved the lumberjack and the orange juice instead of common decency or in Jiyu's case nothing more than a whim?! "At least you have the benefit of a largely avoidable fear." her own was right in the next room, the scent of ash and cooking food wafting from its existence. At one time? She had even been too afraid to walk by the door into the kitchen where so many fires were contained, and she had never gone in there during active hours. Honestly, in comparison to her fears that required so much planning to avoid ending up in a fetal position, the wind user envied the other girl. In Jiyu's perspective? A fear of lumberjacks and orange juice was nothing that could not easily be dealt with. Shame they couldn't trade experiences.

Jiyu laughed suddenly at the comment about everyone having seen her fall and that hopefully, second impressions mattered more. "I didn't see you fall." she wasn't lying it had not been vision that let her know it had taken place, she barely ever even relied on the little she could see. The mage would not admit her near blindness in comparison to human sight, but she did provide the fact at least one person had not seen the slip-up. "And if you're worried about your impression on the guild." her voice trailed off with this small chortle her mouth hiding behind her hand. "I don't think anything's been hurt." In comparison to how bad it could be? Daisy had not messed up a single thing. "My first impression was a dirty girl who owned nothing but her clothing and backpack, smelled of the sea, and hadn't brushed her hair in months." she could remember sitting on a table with someone behind her, having her long locks brushed out for the first time in what had seemed like forever. Why couldn't she remember who had done that for her? "My second impression was deathly underweight, burn marks, shackle scars and terrified." the wind mages body still looked frail but the only remaining sign of those past injuries was subtle pale discoloration around her wrists and ankles. "So no one is too judgy from my experience." she shrugged after this statement, leaning against the booth she stood beside.

The others kept talking and for the moment it seemed that Jiyu had turned her attention to the young kitsune in the booth. "Coming right up." she hadn't seemed to be paying attention but a glass behind the counter suddenly flew up and set around its task of making the requested drink. Helping her adoptive daughter stand up from the booth the short mage turned her head slightly. "It might not be that helpful Daisy but think about it this way. If a lumberjack is responsible they do not harm the forest but instead, help it by providing new space for stronger trees to grow, which makes the entire ecosystem healthier in the end." the female shrugged slightly as she tried to be somewhat helpful because it suited her for the moment. "Drink up." the canine's ears flicked as the glass floated over to her hand and she than offered it to Daisy.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

daisy oushiza's introduction !! H6NcPbM daisy oushiza's introduction !! H6NcPbM daisy oushiza's introduction !! H6NcPbM daisy oushiza's introduction !! H6NcPbM

daisy oushiza
    daisy oushiza

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by daisy oushiza 18th July 2018, 11:56 am

"Ah yes well, of course we all have more..intimate fears. Though I do think that those would be somewhat harder to explain." Her words were serious but her expression gave a lighthearted tone. She really didn't mean to come across as such as ditz, the girl just had no experience in talking to people. But of course it was in Daisy's best interest to let everyone think orange juice was her worst problem on the planet. She sighed as she took her drink from the bar. With a nod to the bartender, she grabbed her vodka cranberry. She took a long sip, probably too long, before continuing on.

Jiyu was right, nobody was hurt from her fall. Though what her thoughts were more focused on were Jiyu's other words. If I girl like her was so open about the world, there must've been worse things in her past. Causing a shudder, she tried to shake it from herself. Daisy reminded herself promptly that life wasn't a pity competition, and she didn't have to spill her life to Jiyu. There was no reason for her to share her entire life story so Jiyu wouldn't feel as bad.

When she snapped back into the real world, she saw a small kitsune besides Jiyu. "Well yes you could think that way. But I prefer to believe that nature has a purpose for all of the weaker spirits in the world," She paused and softened her eyes. Trying not to sound so profound and serious she spoke again, "though I will consider your school of thought."
    FangXinglong
    FangXinglong

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by FangXinglong 19th July 2018, 9:58 am

Fang’s piercing blue eyes went from one person speaking to other. Listening to what everyone is saying as his watchful eyes caught the sight of a small kitsune. Hearing what Jiyu spoke of her past when she first joined Black Rose. Fang thought back on his past, and noted that despite his parents practically dropping him off in the middle of the wilderness leaving nothing but the clothes on his back, a canteen of water, and a knife. Fang had to learn how to survive for days and find his way back home. At first it was just a forest terrain and relatively close to home. Meaning Fang could get home in roughly a day or so. However as Fang learned more about other terrains and grew older. His parents made the distance longer until Fang turned 13. That was when they started with swamps, and about a month later that went to grasslands. From grasslands to mountains, and twice Fang found himself on a lone island and had to make his own boat just to get back on the mainland.

“I do travel a lot, but I’m not popular or anything. Not to my knowledge at any rate.” Fang admits to Daisy when she trailed off that his name sounded familiar. Of course there was one time where he was mistaken to be part of the Basilisk Fang. Mainly due to his first name, and his last name actually translates to Star Dragon. The young man would give Daisy a nod when she asks if he really joined an hour ago. “I wouldn’t go as far as wise, but i do know my way around.” Of that Fang was certain because living in an urban environment is both easier yet tricky too. Which is why Fang got himself certified as a hunter, so whenever Fang has a lot of pelts that he doesn’t know what to do with them Fang sells them. Small amounts of jewels mind you, but still it was something to grab him something to eat.

Speaking of eating, Fang takes a bite out of his biscuit as the butter seems to be absorbed into the biscuit. It was still warm and fluffy so Fang was good. It seems that both Daisy and Jiyu exchange their fears. “I… actually never felt fear.” Fang thought back on it, and while he does understand the concept of fear and hope. Given the stuff he’s been through Fang figured he should’ve been terrified when he was first left in the middle of the forest at age 7. Yet he didn’t, and certainly didn’t feel fear when he came close to a hungry bear twice. Fang actually wonders if that old grizzly is still kicking somewhere in the Spooky Forest. Doubtful since it has been ten years, but there’s always a chance.

“First impression are good in some cases, but in truth it is generally whether or not you’re willing to improve not just from power, but what makes you a person as well. For example, let’s say i was a rude man with a foul mouth. It would seem odd such a person exists in this guild, however if i hold the drive to change for the better and actually show it then I’d say it is a worthy investment.” Fang trailed off as his eyes shift to the side as one of the customers only raised a hand to scratch their head. “Of course in the end it just boils down to you. Since only you can decide what you want to do and whatnot.” The man grows quiet as he takes another bite from the biscuit and continues to listen.

Fang backs up Jiyu on explaining the lumberjacks as he clears his throat. “Sorry, but yes she is actually correct. Lumberjacks do cut down trees that much is true, but it is to create space as well as making use of their lumber. Additionally they don’t chop down every tree in sight, and for every tree they cut down the men and women plants the tree’s seed into the ground away from the site. So even though they are cutting down the trees, they’re allowing the forest to spread elsewhere as well as allowing it to grow.” Of course he’s not going to say how much the government pays heavy jewels to grab decent lumber. Nor does Fang say how some people would actually see the forest burn.

At this point Fang shifts his eye over to Victoria who has been watching them and speaking only when she is spoken to. “What did you do for a living before you joined the guild Victoria?” A simple question though a bit personal. It wasn’t that long ago when Victoria joined the guild right? So maybe she had other things that she was doing which led up to joining Black Rose. Or at least that is what Fang thinks.
    daisy oushiza
    daisy oushiza

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by daisy oushiza 19th July 2018, 11:05 am

Daisy watched fang as he trailed into thought. His eyes gained a small glisten to them. Though in all honesty he seemed far more absorbed in his biscuit than anything else. To be fair, it was a good biscuit. All of course, until he said that he had never felt fear. Despite Daisy's immediate response to not believe Fang's response, when she took some time to consider it, it actually made some sense. Sometimes people were so afraid that they were able to lose all fear. That however, did not happen with her. 

With all of her deep thought, she almost missed the sound of padding feet come into the inn. flap flap flap flap was the noise that she best used to describe. What stood in front of her was a plump little blue penguin with a lollipop stuck in its mouth Pulling it out with a pop!, he stuck it into his hand before speaking. "I hear you've already made a fool of yourself, Daisy." He giggled at her. The penguin then proceeded to try and struggle up the seat before Daisy grabbed and lifted him up.

"Juno, at this rate with all of these sweets, your teeth are bound to fall out." She sighed before returning the lollipop to Juno. Daisy then twisted back in her seat to face Fang once more. "This is my friend, Juno. He's a penguin with a particular knack for food and making fun of me." She gave him an 'evil eye' before they both began giggling. Giggling was something that she seemed to be doing a lot of since coming inside the inn.
    Victoria Sheridan
    Victoria Sheridan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Victoria Sheridan 19th July 2018, 1:49 pm

Victoria listened to the back-and-forth between Daisy and Fang concerning what lumberjacks did. Technically, they did cut down trees. One could also say that surgeons stabbed people and that doctors were drug dealers. What Daisy seemed to miss was the finer point of what lumberjacks did. Jiyu helped fill in the missing information.

Victoria let the conversation go on without her chiming in. Daisy, Fang, and Jiyu were doing just fine without her. She got involved again when Fang asked her what she did before joining Black Rose.

"What I did?" Victoria repeated.

"I'll give it to you straight, Fang. I was a street kid in Capital Crocus. I ran the streets with a crew of other street kids. Despite what TV shows and books tell you, street life's rough. You never know where your next meal's coming from, you're out in the elements, and there are people who hate you just for being poor." Victoria started.

"Then you've gotta worry about pissing off the wrong people. Whether it's street gangs or rich people looking to beat up someone for fun, there's always danger. As if that wasn't enough, you've gotta worry about slavers. If a rich person goes missing there's a big fuss and a door-to-door search conducted by more town guard and Rune Knights than you can shake a milk carton at, but no one cares if the homeless go missing. I've lost friends to slavers before and no one gave a damn." Victoria lamented. She was remembering the bad old days all over again. It was a time she would rather forget.

"And if you can get through all that, depending on your skill set you may or may not have to do some shady things to survive. Some kids stole. Some stole food, others stole money and other stuff. Me, I scavenged from garbage cans 'cause stealing from rich people's a quick way to end up missing or dead." She finished telling her story.

Last edited by Victoria Sheridan on 19th July 2018, 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 19th July 2018, 2:21 pm

The current conversation faded away into nothing but dust on the winds as her mind churned. It was victoria's words that woken up another wave of regret in her heart. The story of losing people that way? Was not something she was unfamiliar with, only she doubted those she lost would still call her friend. Hiding every little emotion under her well-crafted confident mask? Her mind sank into deep waves, realizing once more how badly she had failed in her past and how much pain she had left in her wake all for nothing. Anyone she had lost was because she hadn't even tried to save them, she had only been concerned with her own well being.

"What if you could get them back?" what in the world was she saying, it was ridiculous and foolish to speak like that. "Your friends that is." the female elaborated her pigtails bouncing as she took a step forward. "Even if it's been a while, people who run those businesses are territorial and keep meticulous records." Jiyu knew this very well even if it sickened her. The one time she got caught herself? She had traded her craftsmen skill for freedom alongside using it to convince them she was someone that would be too risky to sell off, someone who could be recognized and later testify against them. "If you remember anything at all, it could be enough if we can obtain those records from the right traffickers." what sort of rabbit hole story was she spinning this time? Was it really Victoria she was saying this for or did she also want to go after the people she had completely let go of even when she had been strong enough to fight with magic.

"If you wanted, I'd go with to look into the feasibility of it." she could never convince herself to go looking into anything like that herself. Jiyu was too afraid of what she may find her actions brought on people who had tried to 'care' for her in some degree. "I can't make any promises, but I can point out, now that you belong to a guild you have far more resources and allies." maybe the other girl was a dreamer, part of her hoped she was. Heck, maybe Fang and Daisy would come with too, some effort to aid their guildmate.

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 6:44 am