Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

In Need of Dead Bodies

Rai Vashti
    Rai Vashti

Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Public In Need of Dead Bodies

Post by Rai Vashti 10th July 2018, 7:59 pm

It was a cold mid day, with snow falling and temperatures starting their evening drop. The mountain was maintained in snow, ever so white and pure. As time went on, a lone man could be seen traversing and climbing the tower of snow. He was well prepared, clothed in heavily padded clothing and packing snow gear. As the man, known as Rai, kept going and going, he saw what he had been looking for on his journey. At the peak of the mountain, which stood in all its glory, was the Guild Hall of Basilisk Fang. Rai's research had led him to this very place, taking him years to even learn of the guild left alone its home.

As Rai eventually reached the door, he stood there reminiscing upon his urge to find and join Basilisk Fang. His research and choice of science had brought him much trouble. His time within cells for the minor things found gave him some relief but his need to burn everything else brought dismay. Who need corpses anyways, they were already deceased but the law saw it differently. Rai's need to learn had inevitably brought him to this certain dark guild, in search of solitude and funding. After gaining the motivation to enter, he knocked upon the door to announce his arrival. He then proceed to open and enter, speaking out to ensure his presence was known. "Greetings, I have come to embrace my need for science and I believe we can help each other."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

In Need of Dead Bodies Hh6GHn1
    Silverinks
    Silverinks

Player 
    Lineage : Gynophobic Grave
    Cosmic Coins : 5

Public Re: In Need of Dead Bodies

Post by Silverinks 12th July 2018, 7:19 pm

"Hunter. Hunted. Does it Matter?"

Slice. Cut. Step over the puddle of blood, remove prized organ meats that would be suitable for tables of nobles even when dried for transport. A sudden burst of cold wind swamped her form even within the fire-warmed room of the kitchen as Areem sighed as it only meant one thing..some idiot was standing in the guild entry with the damn door open. Or hadn't shut it quickly enough to halt the biting air from attacking the precious heat of the room. Doing her best to clean bits of blood and bloodied bits from her hands as Areem's steps led her out to the entryway. Her appearance was a stark contrast as a bloodied apron stood out starkly against the soft silk of her white dress as golden eyes took in the newcomer.

Flame colored hair. Tall stature. Actually dressed for the colder weather. So the newcomer wasn't completely brain-dead as Areem folded her hands in front of her dipping her head in greeting. Head cocked to the side as she processed in need before asking a question her own   "If its' science you seek, you couldn't be more clear in your pursuit?". A sigh escaped her as she continued   "We have many seekers of various knowledge here..society approved or not. Do you seek the ultimate cure for disease, to create the ultimate disease..to dismember a corpse of some unknown beast..or something more..human-like". The golden anklets around her bare feet tinkered as Areem took a step forward   "Can't say there is much profit in grave-robbing these days..my own finds have been so limited. People can be more valuable when alive..at least for information". Ebony hair spilled to her waist as she advanced until she standing in front of the man, eyes searching as if trying to find the missing clue "  I prefer to hunt a feral beast..with a single wish to survive..to add a sketch or two to my bestiary..the few humans that I come across in my trips rarely make the centerfold..Dreadfully boring encounters". The ebony ink of the Basilisk seemed to swim in the faint candle-light beneath her collarbone noting her as a guild member. It was not her job to greet guests..but she refused to have him stand and let the cold air in..

Although, she would admit it was occasionally interesting to see naive travelers come across a beast she had been stalking and find themselves scrambling for an answer. Beasts were such simple things when confronted with fear..run away..or fight back. Yet to turn back was to land back their true hunter's hands...better to face the unprepared guests. A few scraps here and there made her intervene early least the most valued parts of the prey were damaged in the process. All became corpses in the end to be stripped down until the scraps remained for the insects and carrion-eaters.

[/color]

Words: 485
    Tags:@
    [color:0958=164467]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hunter

Hunted.

Does it Matter?

In Need of Dead Bodies RPa5EAd

Backstory/[url=https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t31097-areem-southenCharacter Sheet[/url]/ Magic
    Iris
    Iris

Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Working Together- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Motor City Rush- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of Atlantis
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Experience : 145,230

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ocular Requip
    Second Skill: Water Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill: Probs Something Kinky

Post by Iris 12th July 2018, 9:54 pm

Ugh. People were so....serious. And icky. As the cold air ticked his back and the stiff, boring announcement came, Iris simply slumped in his chair, idly swirling the amber liquid in his glass over the ice cubes like mini ocean waves on a craggy northern shore. Meticulously groomed lavender wisps fell over his right eye, the other visible but glossy from drink. He sufficiently plastered, but not enough to cease function and pass out. To him, he was in the golden zone right now. Everything was chill and slow. If he was a sensible man, he'd stop here to enjoy it...but no. This smokey whisky was so smooth and a little fruity, how could he possibly resist having more? Moderation wasn't in his vocabulary.

Either way, he and his glass and bottle rose from the comforts of the fluffy chair, reluctantly leaving the warmth of the fire he'd been leeching from. "Cut straight to the point, hm? No chit chat? Hello? What if we don't want your help?" he purred as he neared the crimson haired newcomer, standing beside his butchery guild mate. He was mostly kidding of course. He'd arrived randomly as this man had, though he'd had the foresight to say hello before assuming he would be accepted into the dark guild's volatile arms. "What's your name, stranger?"

In Need of Dead Bodies 60728_s
    Rai Vashti
    Rai Vashti

Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog

Post by Rai Vashti 13th July 2018, 8:25 pm

"Ah yes, standard grave robbing nowadays is such a waste of valuable materials and gems, though I can see your wonderful thought process. While the dead serve me a certain purpose, i suppose the use of their life could be used for so much more. If only I have had much more time, maybe I could have used those I knew for other purposes."
    Rai spoke in a very eerie yet calm tone. His voice gave off a sense of arrogance, yet respect all while he had kept a strong posture. As he spoke, he closed the door behind him, noticing the cold had been coming inside. As it closed, he started to remove his heavy jacket and snow pants, revealing a somewhat wrinkled suit. As he undressed into more fitting clothing, he addressed the other greeter in the same tone.
    "I do so humbly apologize, where are my manners. I am Rai Vashti. I am what the law would label a 'Mad Scientist', though my research and time is spent learning valuable things. It is a such a pleasure meeting the both of you, and I do honestly believe we can work something out to where we can help each other. If nothing else, the fact I managed to make my way up proves I'm not worthless trash does it not?"
    Rai's posture had taken a turn for the eccentric, all while keeping his somewhat noticeable tone on the straight path. His arms and legs began to move as though he had a product to be sold, his hands clenched and rolling around each other. His back between to ever so slightly hunch over, giving full view of his menacing and twisted face. It gave the look of years of horrid experiences, all while truly believing what he had done to be fair and just.
    "I do truly hope we can become quite the companions on the road of science."

In Need of Dead Bodies Hh6GHn1

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 12:39 am