Birthday: March 31st
- Contacts: Fair likes to change her appearance from time to time, so she likes to play around with contact lenses, which makes it hard for people to identify her by the color of her eyes.
Personality: Fair is a girl of few words, only speaking when she feels the need to. In most situations, she performs calmly and with great patience, and in difficult situations, she is even calmer, calculating, and determined. This is why most people come to her to help them get out of tough situations or things like that. She is a keen observer and would probably catch something before someone else does, and have it imprinted in her eidetic memory.
Most of these traits are a result of her somewhat bizarre upbringing. Fair works very hard when she knows what she wants and won’t stop until she achieves it. Her OCD is pretty bad and as a result she is very precise and organized with everything. Fair naturally gives off a bubbly vibe to the people around her. She walks and speaks with ease and as though everyone was her friend, giving people an almost automatic sense of camaraderie towards her. People immediately find her lovable, most of the time.
In combat, Fair is an agile fighter with fast reflexes, thanks to her lithe frame and fairly light weight. Her experiences in life has sharpened her skills in many areas including combat as she had been fighting to survive and under the pressure of keeping herself alive, Fair had improved greatly from this.
Fair has never been in the role of a leader and probably would not be able to become one as she is a bit of a selfish person and too impatient to carry this kind of burden. She would probably never succeed as a leader. But then again, that is something that no one can predict so easily since the future is a great unknown. Who knows? Maybe she might be able to overcome her selfishness as well as her lack of tolerance by taking up this great challenge when it comes by.
- Animals: Mostly cats and dogs. Fair loves feeding and taking care of them. She even offers to take care of others pets while their owners are busy or traveling.
- Progress: Fair works hard and likes to see that her hard work doesn't go to waste. She always keeps track of her progress as it motivates her to keep going forward.
- Learning: Fair's brain is like a sponge and absorbs any new knowledge that she comes across. She likes to learn new things all the time, about people, about the world, etc.
- Humidity: Probably the worst weather condition. Fair doesn't really mind the heat or the cold, but she cannot tolerate humidity.
- Cilantro: Fair hated cilantro ever since she was young. Her mom used to add cilantro to the dishes that she cooked for the family and Fair would always remove it before she ate.
- Restrictions: Fair hates it when she doesn't get to do something or go somewhere. She enjoys freedom and prefers a lifestyle in which she doesn't feel like she's chained up.
- Success: As the only daughter of two very supportive parents, Fair aims to make them proud even though they were quite harsh with her during her childhood years. She feels thankful towards them for taking care of her and having hope in her.
- Ethereality: Fair once had a vision showing the future of all beings and that they were all growing towards ethereality. Until she experiences this herself, she has yet to thrive.
- Recognition: After learning about her magic and discovering its potential, a newfound ambition manifested and that is to be recognized in society.
- Failure: Fair works very hard to achieve her goals and succeeds most of the time, because she always keeps in mind that she cannot afford to fail. Of course, it is true that failure is just a stepping stone to success, and minor failures along the way are acceptable.
- Coulrophobia: The fear of clowns. Fair cannot remember when exactly she developed this fear, but whenever she sees people dressed in clown costumes, all she knows is that she is afraid.
- Death: Who knows what comes after death? Only theories and beliefs that could not be proven existed. If her vision of ethereality was nothing more than a figment of her imagination, she feared of leaving this world.
Skin Tone: Light
Guild: Silver Wolf
Tattoo: Tongue, black.
Last edited by Valeria on 16th March 2019, 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total