Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Day of Reckoning

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Position : None
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 505
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,283,767

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Arcana
    Second Skill: Vox Universum
    Third Skill: Disciple of War

The Day of Reckoning - Page 3 Empty Re: The Day of Reckoning

Post by Shen Kadokawa 11th November 2018, 1:32 pm

A satisfied grin spread across the creature's face. Not only was he now in full control of the old man's body, no, it also appeared like he was almost back to his original strength. Really, this vessel was something else. With his strength and speed, it was easy to slice the unholy blade in his hand right through his demonic opponent, the hit dealing some considerable damage to Berith. The demonic Lord of War barely noticed the sword embedded within him, pulling it out lazily and throwing it away with a casual sweep of his hand, the grin on his face only intensifying, his red eyes focussed only on the other demon before himself, trembling with sheer excitement. "I haven't felt this alive in millenia at least", the subtle giggle echoed through his mind, the wound on his chest immediately closing as he readied the scythe, only to have his thoughts interrupted by the infernal tumult spawned by Berith. "Is this noise supposed to distract me or anything ? Quite amusing", Mars shrugged nonchalantly, the grin still decorating his face as from his form burst a wave of raw energy, gravitational pressure, which slammed into the surrounding ice walls and mirrors.

With the sound of thousands of broken shards, every single piece of ice in this hall immediately exploded into pieces, the images, sounds all vanishing in a second. Berith's comment only made it better. "Oh no, really ? Some of those were REAL !? Whatever shall I do", mocking the other and the ignorance he displayed. Did he really think that such laughable little tricks would work on the Second Seal ? "I will kill you in due time, little Berith. But I'm not done playing with you yet ... tssehehe ... come on now, go run, it'd be boring if you just died here and now", his cackling voice echoing through the dark hall as the other demon vanished into a mist. "Like I care about a single human girl", Mars now started walking, his deeply black, glowing eyes seemingly staring into nothing as he followed the movements of an enemy that was not there, intangible, yet clearly visible to the being that controlled the very fabric of space itself within its own reach. He would let the man run for now, maybe even help him get himself back up on his feet just to see his face when he finally realized he had not a chance against the Second Seal of Apocalypse. Oh how forward he looked to that moment. For now though, all he would do was laugh, laugh, run, and follow, the grin on his face distorting his expression into a crazed grimace.

-----------------------------------------------------------
    Second S rank Word count: 8.348 / 8.000  (Second S rank word count reached)

Last edited by Johann on 10th March 2019, 7:38 am; edited 5 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Zincarla
    Zincarla

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Neutral Guild Ace- S-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Kohl's Plague
    Guild : Luminous Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 960,162

Post by Zincarla 13th November 2018, 4:55 pm

So far, Artorias had not appeared in the secret back chamber where the demon rites were being performed. A massive dead body was on the floor, the six foot tall beast of a man whom Yona had managed to defeat before becoming defenseless in the blink of an eye. How had it even happened? Had it been through eye contact? A sound? When had she been struck by the spell exactly? Yona had puzzled through it at first, but now she was alone. She was more alone than she had been in years. Despite how terrible it might have seemed, Yona was at peace with it. Whatever death was in store for her here, whatever horrors she might witness before this swirling mass of black smoke and her own blood consumed her, at least she could die knowing it was in helping her mentor. Johann had helped her in so many ways. He had taught her so much about the world, about how to live in it, and he had given her a real family when she had thought she had none. Yona felt a pang of guilt that she would not be returning to her little brother, but Sato had Ruvel. And if anyone could care for him in this tragic and challenging world, Ruvel could.

Yona felt weaker by the second as if the world was moving in slow motion and every ounce of life she had, every bit she had left to spend to stay conscious was only prolonging the agony she felt. Andras, the male with sharp angular features had become even more pinched in his expression, still held tight his left hand upon her leg and his right upon the tree. Besides him, Kasadhya held her hands over the dark tree and her bleeding arms. Yona's hands were the color of pure chalk, no more blood draining from the sliced runes upon her palms. Her face and skin were blanched an,d still the ritual went on. The large woman broke out in a sweat, but made no sound of complaint. Gagoze, the oldest mage, had her hands upon Yona's shoulders, still chanting, now and then her old voice cracking with the effort it took to keep the spell going. The elder gestured now and then to the dagger and with every beat of her heart, the blood in her body gravitated to the black smoke in the air.

Yona had heard that this Ketsueki had accepted her body, but she didn't know what that meant. Was she supposed to be a sacrifice? The combination of blood and black fumes finally ceased their chaotic swirling. The plant mage groaned and gasped, unable to move her lips, yet her body reviling what it as being subjected to. Like a black hole, the powerful combination of the demon Ketsueki and Yona's own lifeblood began to warp and return into her body, through the knife in her chest. The ritual was beginning to end. This was when Berith appeared in a glittering explosion of crystal in the entry way. He approached the three mages and gripped the gashing wound in his stomach. He was not long to live if they could not help.

"Please, I need healing quickly. It is taking longer than I thought it might to end the von Weiss," Berith croaked. He took two steps into the room and fell upon one knee, barely able to stand. Gagoze frowned deeply looking at her work. It was nearly complete. It had taken nearly all of their combined magical power to get this far. To remove any of them in order to heal Berith would mean to put an end to her experiment, to allow Ketsueki to devour the young green haired girl's form, and then to allow the demon empowered by blood to go free. She doubted then that releasing Ketsueki into this world would give any of them present a chance at survival, but she could not refuse Berith. "You're a foolish old man," She admonished, quickly turning to Kasadhya and Andras, "Finish the job. Hold Ketsueki off. Maybe you can finish it alone, but at worst, you can give us time to get out if you can't."

Andras and Kasadhya gave stern and solemn nods, their hands already shaking as Gagoze left her post. Gagoze hurried to Berith and lay her hands upon him. She was having a hard time breathing, exhausted and drained. It was far past what a woman of her age should have been capable of already. Berith's wound closed on the outside first and she swore, "I don't think I have the energy for both, my liege. I give you my life." And with those last words the old woman let loose the last of her magical energy, her hands glowing bright white as the wound in Berith was entirely healed. She collapsed and died in seconds, her body falling half upon the floor and half upon Berith himself.

WC: 829
    TWC: 18,440

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Day of Reckoning - Page 3 Imageedit-3-2741721522

Zin's Color: color = #ff66cc
    Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-

Character Sheet

Post by Shen Kadokawa 3rd October 2019, 4:40 pm

With slow, almost tranquil steps Mars found his way through the maze-like corridors of this cold, ancient temple, echoes reflecting back with every move, every inch he moved closer to his target. Breathing was somewhat difficult, the Second Seal not used to the vessel he was bound to. He was still locked within his cage, and as such, this manifestation was only a fraction of the Nephilim's power. He hadn't been free for a long, long time, and the confines of a mortal body were straining to say the least, though ultimately, this wouldn't matter. The time where he would be in control of this body would be limited, and as a consequence, the Lord of War would naturally have to make the best of it. He had access to his very own magic, the runes on this vessel's body glowing, flickering with crimson light, red sparks of arcane energy arching across the sanguine scripture. Mars' grin was wide, unchanging, though seemed to intensify ever so slightly at the thought that shot through his mind, his eyes narrowing as he raised his hand to his chest.

"I reject the chains that bind me, I deny the cage that holds me. I offer my body, my blood, my soul. Father, release what holds me if it is time and open the Second Seal of the Apocalypse, Einherjar".

The reaction to his incantation was ... sparse, to say the least. For but a few passing moments a jagged rune would appear where he had touched his skin, the clothing torn, ripped, and bloodied from Berith's attack with the blade, though vanishing almost as soon as it had come. "Hmmm ...", the Seal hummed in a disappointed tone, cocking his head to the side ever-so-slightly in what seemed like a second of confusion before closing is eyes, a soft sigh escaping him. "This will do for now then, I suppose". It was of no matter. The time would come eventually, but today was not the day, it seemed. Since this was the case he would ultimately push on, towards the sinister source of magic that was Berith, his vile, demonic scent ever-present, lingering in the air. It sickened the Seal. Perhaps, he thought, the devilish grin on the Nephilim's expression widening once again, perhaps it was time to wipe this temple from the face of the planet along with the leader of this pitiful conglomerate of degeneracy. The thought amused the Seal greatly, who couldn't wait to finally, after centuries, once again unleash his powers, his walk transitioning into a determined rush. Soon he would again feel Berith's warm blood on his hands ...

It didn't take long for him to find a way to the hidden chamber, passing an unconscious Artorias on his way there. It seemed the knight had collapsed, Mars paying him little mind. His only target was before him, almost within his reach, just behind this hallway ...

Mars arrived just in time to witness the scene that had begun moments earlier, the older woman expending all of her magical power to heal the demon before the breath left her and she sunk into Berith, Mars chuckling when her dead body hit the floor, his deep, taunting voice echoing through the chamber. "Oh? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to disturb your little sentimental moment. Do you want me to leave you alone, Berith?". Of course, Mars' moment would also fall on the girl and the other two members of the Dark Guild, Mars cocking his head, grinning as he playfully spun the scythe in his hands. "And what have we here? More of your ilk? Tssehehe ...". He would chuckle once more, the soft sound gradually becoming a cackle before, at once, stopping promptly, Mars' expression changing, the glare in his eyes adopting a distinct tint of earnestness. "It matters not. One demon, ten demons, a hundred demons. In the end, all will fall to War".

Word Count: 657

Zincarla
    Zincarla

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Neutral Guild Ace- S-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Kohl's Plague
    Guild : Luminous Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 960,162

Post by Zincarla 13th October 2019, 5:54 am

Gagoze's body fell from Berith's, unsupported by his arms or the arms of her family. It would have been a sadder event if Gagoze weren't so equally cruel as she was powerful in her old age. Kasadhya let out a groan as the elder's magic left the room, leaving Kasadhya to pick up the slack. Her magic was strong, but not enough to hold off Ketsueki's power. Berith's great plan to seal the demon in Von Weiss' accomplice and use her to kill him was a poetic scheme for his death, but it only worked if they could seal the demon in the first place. Ketsueki was much stronger than Andras too, the male who was finally working up a real and visible sweat as he expended his magical power. "As if your life depends on it," He murmured, because truly it did. If they could not keep the demon at bay, he would surely consume them all.

The swirling of the black smoke filled with the dark laughter of Ketsueki, sensing the weakness in the bonds. Yona's blood circled her body over and again as the demon resisted being forced to dwell within this living woman's form, his new prison. Berith didn't have the time to assist his underlings, even if their loyalty had been unmatched all through these years. He could rebuild alliances, recruit more mages, reinstall a massive fortress somewhere in this world. But Berith had to end Johann first. He turned away from the groans and desperate looks, pleas for help from Kasadhya. "My ilk? Hardly. That girl is your's, or have you forgotten? Are you so weak, von Weiss, that the demon has your mind too?"

Berith knew the moment Johann or the demon in control of his body had seen Artorias unconscious but alive on the way into this room, it put at risk the mind games he had used in the first place to weaken the man's spirit. Would his mind games still remain effective? He spread his wings, taking up a quarter of the room, and Berith's horns shined in the lighting of the room. The smoky incense provided him with a curling and provocative appearance. He pointed at the girl on the table with his dagger-like nails. "It isn't too late to join me, Lord of War. We don't have to fight. I could help you save her life and we could still rule the world and all the insects living in it." Berith sighed after, he knew his words would probably fall on deaf ears but seeing the power of this monstrosity, he had to ask. Killing Mars would be a horrific waste of indomitable power that he would much prefer to control himself. Berith lifted his arm and aimed it at Mars, already knowing that he would be refused this last request.

From the palm of his hand he unleashed a storm of ice daggers and from his eyes he unleashed streams of cold white light, meant to slow or freeze a living creature in its place. The demon in the smoke watched, Ketsueki observing the situation between Mars and Berith and plotting his own way into the world beyond the chains of the magic and seals he was bound by. "Do me a favor and just kill each other. Or kill this little girl. Whichever of you sets me free now... shall see my service. Whichever of you destroys this forming seal, shall see my power and shall taste victory!" Ketsueki was trying to take advantage of the situation to help himself, but he was unable to leave the smoke and blood. Currently, it was the girl which sustained him. If the two mages working on the seal were to die, he could fully consume the green haired mage and be free. And promising victory was of course a necessary evil, but his freedom would be worth it.

WC: 665
    TWC: 19,105

The Day of Reckoning - Page 3 Imageedit-3-2741721522

Zin's Color: color = #ff66cc
    Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Character Sheet

Post by Shen Kadokawa 18th November 2019, 7:51 am

A twisted smile curling up his lips into a grimace Mars watched, stood, silently observing Berith's every move with caution, although his distinct notion of arrogance. He knew that his own power far outweighed that of this man who, through some measure, had managed to subjugate demonic power. At the end of the day, however, he was still that. A man. His ambitions, his mindset, while warped, remained human, the desire for power fueling him, so much so that he would implore the Lord of War to join him. A ridiculous, outlandish insult. Mars considered it a great favor that he wouldn't break out into cackling laughter right then and there. The very notion seemed too surreal. Would a human cooperate with an ant to form a kingdom as equals? Certainly not. At this point, however, Mars' demeanor changed. The other, in his ignorant delusions, believed himself to be on a level to make the Second Seal offers, or fight him on equal footing. Not only that, he called the girl on the altar "his", something that added another insult to Berith's list of insufferably uninformed assumptions.

"Mine? By no means, Berith. You seem to misunderstand the nature of my existence. Von Weiss, the old man, my vessel, whatever you wish to call him. He is gone. Consider him, hmm, asleep, tssehehe", the Second Seal's deep voice echoed forth, his voice resounding from the cold stone walls of the room that had been carved into the mountain. "I'm not here to save her or fulfill my vessel's foolish desires, nor am I here to accept your, tsehe, "offer". No, Berith. I am here to punish you. This-", the Second Seal paused, lifting an arm and pointing it at the 3 demonic mages before him, all that was left of Blood Seal, the grin vanishing from his face in an almost theatrical shift, the Lord of War making no mystery of his like for dramatic speech. "This will be a massacre".

The other wouldn't let Mars wait long for a reaction, either. Without delay, icy daggers would zip through the space between the two men, the Lord of War closing his hand into a cramped claw. The frigid blades stopped mid-air, losing all momentum, suspended in space for but a moment before finally, the Nephilim's magic took hold, every dagger, at once, changing color. Their frozen azure faded, making way to a sickly grey, taking not more than a second before falling apart and scattering into fine ash and leaving behind no trace of their existence apart from quickly dissipating puffs. That, however, did nothing to stop the brilliant rays of magical light from washing over his own form like an arctic ocean wave, the bone-chilling, freezing cold seeping into the Lord of War almost as soon as the light had touched him. The sting of ice bore into his flesh, the air itself beginning to freeze around his body, forming twisted crystalline structures all over any exposed portions of skin. "One last trick up your sleeve, little ant? How quaint, tsssehehe".

With every passing moment, the ice crystals on the Lord of War's skin grew, a sheet of ice beginning to engulf the left side of his face, creeping across the skin without any mercy or relent, although strangely, Mars seemed wholly unimpressed, the grin he had displayed earlier even returning to his face in a resurgence of petty amusement. The rambling of another demon behind the others seemed almost like background noise, Mars paying little attention."If this is all you have then it's time to end this. I grow bored with your antics. But ... rejoice, Berith!". The Second Seal's movements had become noticeably stiff, still, Mars raised his arms in a victorious pose, a deep, cackling laugh bursting from the depth's of Mars' frozen lungs. "Rejoice, for you shall bear witness to true demonic power!". His brows furrowing, the vessel's expression was twisted into a hateful grimace once more as the sheet of ice covered the Lord of War's left eye, the wide, toothy grin contrasting the trembling pupils of the Nephilim.

Naturally, Mars was not one to make empty threats, either.

Beneath the ice that coated his face, a burning carmine lit up where the left eye had been swallowed just moments before, steeping the frozen mask on his face in a sanguine red. Simultaneously, Mars released his unshackled magical essence, an unbearable pressure filling the chamber, the stone ground around his position splintering and cracking with a thunderous roar. Around them, the mountain began to rumble faintly, rippling waves of magical force resonating with the earth that formed this temple. An aura dark as moonless night engulfed the Second Seal, the ice that had formed on him boiling away with a steaming hiss before spreading throughout the room, filling it with a sensation that was colder than even Berith's ice, causing within every living being a reaction that awoke one of their most basic impulses: Deep-seated, primal fear. One thing, however, pierced the darkness, a single eye, the sclera bloodshot and entirely steeped in the same carmine hue as before, a pupil radiating with a darker crimson suspended in its midst, a dark, reptilian-slit parting the ocular in two through the center.

Before anyone could react, Mars, with a swift, lightning-fast movement, raised his arm again, the two demons that remained in the chamber with Mars, Berith, and the little girl from the West Fiore Trading Company, feeling their bodies freeze up before being lifted into the air. Unceremoniously, the Second Seal closed his hand into a fist, the blood in their bodies following the magical command immediately. With the sound of ripping tendons, breaking bones, and tearing muscles, their bodies twisted around their own axis, Mars wringing them out like sponges as blood, along with everything else their forms had previously contained, splattered onto the ground below them with two dark and ominous splashes. "Whoops. They break so easily, don't they? Looks like we are alone now, Berith, but do not worry". The wide grin would grow even wider, the Second Seal drawing intense pleasure from the despair the leader of the dark guild would undoubtedly feel, "Rest assured that I will take my sweet, sweet time with you. Tssehehehe ... TSSAHAHAHA"

Word Count: 1,047
    Word Count Total: 1,704

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 9:07 am