Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Running out of Air [Ft. Joy Marco/Haraka]

Joy Marco
    Joy Marco

Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion’s Might
    Position : None
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Running out of Air [Ft. Joy Marco/Haraka] Empty Running out of Air [Ft. Joy Marco/Haraka]

Post by Joy Marco 3rd July 2018, 1:33 am

Underwater Adventure: Running out of Air:

It was a snapshot for the memories as his senses swelled with new information. The air was heavy with the scent of salt as it layered itself on the walls. Something as simple as having the heat of the sun grasp him while the ocean peppered his face with salt and water was an unknown concept to the male. Whether it was humidity or sweat, he didn't care why he was wet being surrounded by the vibrant colors of the deep blue. Joy gleamed like his namesake at what others found trivial. Hearing the mast creak and groan as the sails took a turn was simply fascinating, while the dry banter of the heavy toned crew was simply intriguing. He swore that they spoke half his language. They used many words that he knew but, with extras that always seemed to cause one to fight with the other. Joy was wishing that he hand more pairs of eyes so that he didn't have to choose between watching the sea of gold disappear over the horizon, the guest dressed in elegant clothing complaining about things he'd probably never understand, or the men in matching clothing work the rigging of the ship. All of this was surreal to someone who was basically raised believing that a door was a gate that only the "chosen" could enter.    

All it took was a chill up his spine to snap him back into reality. There was magic in the distance, and it was the only reason he was there. He began to move close to the edge of the ship hoping to sense more. He'd place his arm in front of his eyes as the wind grew stronger beginning to buffet him. "We are getting close," he'd say tapping his hip as if he expected an answer. "That item must be around here somewhere." He'd continue, thinking back to a conversation he overheard from a group making reference to a-- Sharp pain would erupt from his stomach as he looked down to see his own fist planted there, "Right, no time to get lost in thought." He'd smirk, his magic might have been sealed by the awaiting approval mage at this time, but it didn't mean that he could not function. He only wished that his gear would speak to him as they usually would. "I guess it's time to go." The wood of the ship would creak beneath his feet, as he launched himself off the deck. He'd laugh as the wind whipped his jump suit against his skin and the deep blue braced it's waves for him. "Get ready for me." he'd say right before the ocean smacked him in his chest and swallowed him. The problem was, Joy himself wasn't ready for what was to come.

Word count= 464
    Haraka Omaras
    Haraka Omaras

Main Account- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Dragonfly Healer
    Experience : 494,070

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Running out of Air [Ft. Joy Marco/Haraka] Empty Re: Running out of Air [Ft. Joy Marco/Haraka]

Post by Haraka Omaras 5th July 2018, 12:55 pm

The half demon half dragon had been informed of someone who had seemed inexperienced and eager. They had been running around islands enough in such a way that some people became concerned, more than one merchant brought up what sounded like the same naive person. Some even sent pictures? But it sounded like a prank, there were comments like the person not knowing what tipsy was? Among other terms, enough that felt like you had to grow up totally secluded to not know. This had to be a prank, right? That's what he told himself when he was given a ride to the last area the person was seen in, crescent island. There he slipped off a merchants ship, the man saying he would be there awhile to do business. Haraka had some time if he wanted to get get back or get some assistance from the merchant. Most of his items were still on the merchants ship, including his normal clothing. A slightly slumped body flopped into the water before seeming to stiffen back to life. In reality the half demon was just very happy to be off the ship so the motion sickness would no longer affect him. The ice blue skinned man had on his undergarments, water proof made white shorts that clung to the skin, wrappings that went around the chest area. The long thin body barely had to move in order to quickly rush through the water, dark sapphire blue wings both helping him to go forward and go in the right direction, the tail helping propel and make sure he was at the right depth.

It didn't take long to spot the person from the photographs in the water, but Omaras had eyes build for seeing in the darkness of the deep, so clear blue ocean water on a bright day wasn't exactly pressing things to the limit either, even from a distance. He could feel the ripples through the water, smell the changes in the liquid, eyes fixed on the figure that grew larger in sight every moment his body propelled itself over. A taloned arm grabbed the stranger as soon as the young looking man was close enough to do so. The half ice dragon pulled himself and the claimed 'innocent' to the waters surface, lungs just as ready to embrace the air as they had been the salty blue. "Hey there stranger. I'm Haraka Omaras, some people saw you in a few places and got kind of worried. I'm here to ask what you're up to and try to assist, if you need help." As always, his soft was quiet, soft, and gentle. While he didn't look or feel tired, there was hints of doubt of the person actually needing anything all over his face and figure. The man had no trouble staying staying above.

wordcount: 474

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[Harakas Bank] [Profile] [Ulhar Relgim] [Ice Dragon Slayer(2nd Gen)] [Second Heart] [Death Fae Doctor] [Characters Theme Song]
    Running out of Air [Ft. Joy Marco/Haraka] SnakeWeaver
    Joy Marco
    Joy Marco

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Running out of Air [Ft. Joy Marco/Haraka] Empty Re: Running out of Air [Ft. Joy Marco/Haraka]

Post by Joy Marco 6th July 2018, 3:04 pm

It was brief moment, but one he couldn't process. He was engulfed in the thick, warmth of the sea. It had a gritty feel that he did not expect. Blue began to fade out the dark that once filled his vision as he smirked at the visual grandeur. Looking up, he saw the sun rays dance just below the surface with the waves. Looking down he saw a void of blue. Slight movement of critters below that were nearly diminutive to his view entranced him, but not as much as the mystery of the bottom... or the lack of. He began moving his legs before realizing that he could only go downwards. The water had a hold on him against his permission, and it came to his attention that he wasn't breathing. Curious, it was. Although he didn't recognize the danger folding around him, his body did. Was this instinct? Whatever it was, it was quickly getting old. Joy found himself stuck in every way possible. Despite his movements, his position stayed the same. His will was to breathe but his own body was stopping him. Black began to enclose the blue once again, as water's resistance grew stronger around. His vision tunneled to the sight of a serpentine creature making his way towards him. He then felt something like a claw wrap around him, and an immense force pull him backwards.

His lilac eyes shot open as air rushed into his lungs. His hands clasped onto the first figure they could as he coughed up the little water he swallowed on the way up. It was cool to the touch... colder than the air that graced his shoulders and above. His coughs then turned into a chuckle as his vision cleared. "Very interesting, indeed.." his voice was upbeat and cheerful with a slight bit of rasp, a tad pitch too high for a male his age. He'd then sigh into a pout wondering how he would get past his dilemma before his ears perked to a question. "Huh? Really..." He'd state before tilting his head with a puzzled expression. "You're blue... and cold... are you magic too?" he'd ask before realized he was touching him. "Oops, sorry." he'd say letting go, immediately falling below the surface once again. His body reacted to pull on the male, bringing his head to the surface once again. "My curses must not be working because of the seal... maybe this isn't so bad." He'd think out loud. "Wait, um sir? You can also move underwater... I want to know how to do it too. There's this magic item I'm trying to find that is somewhere around this water, but the ocean only lets me move down... I don't understand it." Joy was an odd character. He didn't even realize that he was drowning, seeing his situation as more of a roadblock and inconvenience rather than actual danger.

Word Count: 484
    Haraka Omaras
    Haraka Omaras

Main Account- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Haraka Omaras 7th July 2018, 12:12 am

Asking a demon or dragon anything if they were magi was something unusual. Both being magical creatures, it was like this youth didn't know that Omaras having some variant of magic was a given. Trying to get to an item under the water? What should he do? Well first, this kid was bound to drown themselves if he didn't teach the boy to swim. It seemed like they didn't even know about proper introductions, or what swimming even was. The half blood should definitely not assume the person knew what jobs were. "First thing, when you meet someone new you should introduce yourself by saying a greeting, then your name." Yes, address basic things first. Should probably get him out of the water for them to be able to talk without the concern of the youth dunking back under. The ice blue skinned person fully spread out his wings and curled his tail before using the limp already in his grasp to gently scoop the stranger up. After that? He used the force of closing his wings and uncurling the tail to jettison himself to the merchants ship. "Second thing, don't pull any magical items from the deeper depths of the ocean unless it's a job. Now, hold on." The youth was moved to over one of the half dragons shoulders before he started a slow and dazed climb up the ship, instantly feeling the motion sickness strike him. For a fight he would be useless, but for this it would be fine enough.

Once they got to the deck he put the stranger down, sprawling out on the deck a bit. If he could avoid it, the caster wasn't going to try to stand up on the ship. "A job is something you do in order to earn currency. Currency is something you use to buy clothing, food, and housing. It's better to only grab for magical items in the deep if it's job related, that way you are not risking your life for no reason. This merchant works for the guild I'm a member of. How about you look at the jobs he has copies of. If you are interested in one then I will sign us both up for a job. While we wait for it to be accepted, I will teach you how to swim. Swimming is what you call a type of movement designed for traveling in water. Unless you have special eyes and lungs like me, you wont be able to breathe under water, or even see effectively. If there is a job that involves going under water and is on crescent island, then eventually you can go back to diving in that area after you learn how to swim." He could hear the merchant on the ship laugh quietly, but didn't say anything about it. The young looking old man didn't really feel like having it rubbed in his face that he was wrong about an innocent person not existing at such a degree. his toes had talons just as sizely as his hands. Outside of the water and out of shoes, his feet rested in its natural shape, the sole and toes naturally curving more downward than the heel.

This wasn't something one could tell when he did wear shoes though, he didn't exactly wear high heels. His tail was longer than the rest of his body, the wings shaped like a dragons and large enough to more than carry the half blood. It was coated in what could be called a natural armor, bendable and dark sapphire blue. Because of the necklace worn by Haraka, the only glow on his body was the pale snowflake shape on one of the with a dragon shape in the center. Without the glow, the only color variation to the dark color was due to the light that touched. Wings that looked naturally armored similar to a light version of an exoskeleton, a mantis shrimp tail far too long to call normal. The rest of his skin was a normal soft feel rather than the smooth of the tail and wings, though the ice blue pale color certainly suggested it was far from normal. "Yes, I do use magic... Kid, what are you doing out here anyway? Why do you have a shackle on? You don't need to tell me if you don't want to."

words: 730
    Total: 1,204

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[Harakas Bank] [Profile] [Ulhar Relgim] [Ice Dragon Slayer(2nd Gen)] [Second Heart] [Death Fae Doctor] [Characters Theme Song]
    Joy Marco
    Joy Marco

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Joy Marco 7th July 2018, 3:17 am

The man who went by the name Haraka had voice that was gentle, but his words almost felt like a slap in the face lecture. All Joy could let out was, "Uh" before getting distracted by the huge set of wings that seemed to come from the man. "Well.. uh... my name..." he then felt himself get pulled into a position that he hadn't been in since he was a child. He didn't even have time to catch a thought of how he felt about it before they propelled out of the water onto the ship side. Going from a baby to a potato sack made the male cross his arms and pout as they moved upwards once more. The attitude quickly faded away at the Haraka's second comment. "Wait... a job?" he'd ask almost tripping over his own feet as they landed on the deck, his clothes had a noticeable weight to them now being soaked. Joy would let off a slight steam as he listened to the male explain Jobs to him. Granted, Joy was aware of the currency system and such, living off change he'd make waiting tables and cooking for bars as he moved town to town, but getting paid for finding magical items was news to him. Earning a living for what he would already attempt to do as a hobby sounded like a jackpot in it's own.

After the man finished his speech Joy would then say, "Are you a... right, introductions. My name is Joy Marco, and I'm a guy... I was kind of told... it was imperative to I share that." he'd laugh not really knowing why. "Anyway, if there is a Job on getting this crystal ball that I've been hearing about I want in, but maybe learning this swim thing that you can do will help." He'd then take a seat on the deck and cross his legs, lifting his left arm and starring at the thickest of his bands, "You're not the first one that's called this a shackle. The old cult that I use to live with, gave this to all the pledges where I grew up. Said that we were all valuable and that the old building was filled with spirits that would try to take us before we reached adult hood. So if we didn't have a guardian with us, we would attach it to a chain to keep us in the realm. Granted, I am an adult now but it's still a good luck charm... As for why I was out here. I wanted to study that crystal ball I was referencing earlier. Makes for a good adventure." He'd gain a pensive look as he stood back up, playing back through his mind to insure he answered all the male's questions. He noticed that Haraka seemed upset about him asking questions before answering, and he didn't wan't to cross him again, and risk getting another lecture. "But, before we swim, I also have my own inquiry."

Joy looked over Haraka and compared the man to himself. Joy was tall, but the man clearly took up more space. Compared to others Joy could see somewhat why some confused him for a woman. Having long lashes and full lips was something most painted their face to accomplish. It didn't help that he couldn't grow a beard. Having light brown skin and Lilac eyes all seemed to be unique traits of this realm, but at least he saw it around the cult. The man laying down in front of him resembled only things he saw from other realms and books. "Are you a demon too?" He'd pause, "No, the wings aren't right." He'd reach down and touch it's smooth surface. It felt more like the hide of something the guardians brought in from time to time. "These resemble the illustrations from Vlad's books. You're a dragon!" He'd exclaim as he moved over the rest the male. He'd slide his hands across the man's horns and examine the tale, "No, you still have features matching a Demon's as well. Being in the bloodline, I should know." His examining turned into grouping the man's tail, "But I've never saw anything in the books about one carrying the bloodlines of both. It's either celestial, demonic, or dragon. Any other bloodlines usually mix without one batting an eye towards it, but never any of the big three." With a gasp he'd continue, "This means that my options of study have opened up, YES!" He'd jump and twirl. From the outside, one would think he was warping around and landing different poses as he did his excitement dance. His grin would drop after something dawned on him, "Though I must say sir... you look a little out of it to give swim lessons."

Word Count:800
    Total:1,748
    Haraka Omaras
    Haraka Omaras

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Haraka Omaras 8th July 2018, 10:21 am

"Why is telling me your gender important?" His tone and expression looked as confused as they could while also suffering from motion sickness. The halfblood hadn't exactly introduced himself as the gender fluid that prefers to stay male most of the time. The merchant on the ship laughed a bit at the entire situation, handing a paper over to the one deemed the responsible adult. 'Looks like I'm deemed babysitter, it's my own fault.' The young looking man took the paper held out to him, quickly reading it before making a paper like material, then reading towards his bag that was on the ships deck. "They purposely lied to you. Parents, mothers and fathers, a persons guardians? They have nothing to do with spirits in the like unless your parents were dead and souls not at rest." None of that sounded right. "When a person develops, so does the soul. By the time someone is born, it is firmly anchored onto the body. This anchor is so strong that the soul will only leave if a person is dead, and a spirit cannot randomly rip souls out of the living." He blamed wind in part for the amount he knew about souls, but also himself. The hole he had for so long had caused a lifelong curiosity about souls, how they break or damage, and how to repair them. His wind spirit was one born from the last breaths and words of the dying, collecting voices of the dead to gain strength.

Supposedly it also made it harder to wake that dead once they went to rest, but the ice blue skinned person could only hear and read about such things. It still caused him to be interested in the topic of things that could destroy, create, and damage the souls connection when concerning the body. Doing that was also one of the ways he connected to all his elemental spirits, as even neutral elemental not directly connected to life and death still effected everyone's ability to live, die, or rest when the end comes. "You need to learn to question things that make no sense, what they told you of that shackle makes no sense. My guild has a large library, after this job I could take you to join it if you wish. As a member, you would have access to all the books in their vast library, that would certainly increase your chances of finding out what it really does. So would be doing jobs sent to the guild." He never had much interest in  magical items, maybe he should? But that meant the half demon knew so little that he knew even trying to guess what that thing did do would be silly. His fingers wrapped around a pencil, pulling it out of the large white bag. Joy bringing up an inquiry caught Harakas attention, but no question was voiced. His own build was a little slender, but had enough bulk for it to be ideal for swimming. While wide hips were typically a feminine, the half ice dragons to his masculine bodies charm.

It was a body built for swimming at the darkest depths within the ocean. He didn't know Joy had trouble with being mistaken for a girl, that sort of issue never happened for the young looking man. A demon too? The innocence had tossed him off a bit, but did that youth have demon blood in them? That's when something unexpected happened, the boy touched his wings. The horn handling? If it wasn't for the motion sickness, he would have certainly pulled away. At least it wasn't a perverse touch? Though the mixed blood wasn't sure why he worried about touching when the horns felt so impossible to even crack. He wasn't sure if he should be relieved or not, having the hands move from his horns and to groping at his long tail. "Excuse me young boy, but being part demon does not give you permission to grope around someones body to satisfy your curiosity. Next time instead of molesting without any permissions, ask. Ask, or wait until the appropriate time to ask." He finished writing on the paper like material, handing both the mission information and the response to the merchant. "I used a dragon slayer lacrima to help patch a hole in my soul. Dragon slayers suffer from terrible motion sickness so long as they are on a vehicle of sorts. I'll be fine as soon as we're off the ship."

words: 752
    total: 1,956

Joy Marco
    Joy Marco

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Joy Marco 9th July 2018, 12:03 am

Joy took heed to the male's words in silence, only gaining a puzzled look while the merchant chuckled at him, "Must have said something odd again." he thought to himself, "What could it have been?" Truth was, he was aware that the cultists weren't exactly saints but, he still survived to adulthood under their care. He also believed that whatever deceits he was fed as a child still had some truth to them. He had never heard the concept of bodies being anchors before, thus causing him to brainstorm. Maybe the old cult was going on about handling his magic wrong. Well, it was already proven since his own method allowed him him to survive, while all the other generations fell to it. He began to think if this was presented to the cultists before, that maybe his powers could've taken the form that they were seeking. He wanted to share his thoughts with the man, but he would wait until the dialog was over.

He was already sold on guild life. One could tell by how his eyes lit up at the mention of it... Okay, not exactly since this was around the time He began examining the unique being before him. His head almost jerked back at the barrage of stern comments that came from the blue skinned friend. He'd drop the man's tail and take a seat on the deck, crossing his arms and attempted pouting as the man explained his dragon slayer magic. "How could someone so cool, be so angry?" He thought as he pouted. Taking turns in conversation just seemed restricting to him, and examining someone was rude too. Jeez this guy had a lot of rules. "Wait... did you say hole in your soul? That can happen? How? Does this mean--" He simply starred at the man for half a minute, as the rest of his thoughts moved too fast for his mouth to keep up with. You'd think that the color left his eyes to another plane of existence the way he spaced out. He reached the an edge were magical pirates were weak against the ocean before the thought came, "You're in the middle of something, snap out of it." Going back to where his mind was supposed to be, he had realized that he must have been starring at Haraka for minutes in silence. "Oh," he said slightly embarrassed trying to regather his thoughts. With a slight chuckle he continued, "Um... to answer your first question, I don't really know myself. Some weird guy told me that it could save me from awkward situations later on, But I really don't know what he meant by it."

His gaze then shifted to the edge of the ship, yet his smile did not drop, "As for questioning things that didn't make since, pledges are always under an oath of silence unless it's to answer a guardian. I've read up on the concept of parents, but mine differs from the proper term. Pledges are chosen from birth as the best chance for success in our field. Whenever one gives birth, the child is surrendered to the inner circle for evaluation. We are split into groups. Pledges, who are conditioned to handle the magic." He'd raise his shackle once again, "Seekers are the chosen to exit doorways and bring followers and supplies. The rest were guardians. Researchers of ways to better the magic and to be parents to the pledges, teaching combat, magic, and home skills. You could say that the entire cult was my parent as they were to others." He'd exhale sharply, and for a brief moment, the corners of his lips tightened. "I Digress, don't like dwelling on that for too long. It gives me a felling that I don't understand or like." The genuine smile made it's way back before saying, "I'm already sold on the guild idea and i'm ready to swim once you're ready to teach... If you don't mind, I'd like to ask more about this soul business once we catch this item."

Word Count: 677
    Total: 2,425
    Haraka Omaras
    Haraka Omaras

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Haraka Omaras 12th July 2018, 5:43 pm

Why did this person sound so curious? It was hard to not think of them like an innocent doe eyed child that had never been in the big world before. Maybe if he treated the soul hole thing like he would with a kid, Joy wouldn't remember it later. "I'll explain the soul thing after we get you into the guild after the job, okay? But only if you're still interested by then. It's a long story and some of the information comes with variants, but it's better from me than any of the crappy old history books that talk about it." He shook his head a bit before putting the pencil away, then picking up his large bag full of basic supplies. Was told to warn others? This sounded so... "It means the man was a pervert and wanted you to warn any other possible perverts from trying to get into your pants." He sight a bit before stretching out his wings. "You can't find out about how a parent is from just books, anyway let's go. I'm going to drop my stuff on the beach, then I'll train you how to swim until out job comes. We will break for sleep and meals until then, that's it." What he didn't expect was for joy to want to ride on his back, but whatever. It was fine, the other acted so much like a kid as it was... It took a few days for the approval to arrive, but the time before then wasn't wasted. At this point Haraka was mostly sure that Joy would not down while on the job.

At least focusing on that also helped in avoiding having to explain words that he didn't think should even need to be explained in the first place. "Alright Joy, our job has been officially approved. This letter has balls of air lacrima, you take them." They were useless to Omaras, whom could already breathe under water. The half shrimp demon stretched a bit, digging the taloned toes into the sand before handing the letter over to the young adult. "They have a limited amount of air, so only swallow them once we get to the location where we will be diving down for the magical item, understood?" His hair was in it's normal tied state, currently wearing his white swimming clothes. There wasn't any need to have put on a different type of clothing, not when water was something seen all the time every day at this point. It would be nice to get back to wearing normal clothes, but today was not that day. "Do you want to lead the way?" The ice blue skinned male honestly was only interested in finishing the job, but knew the other actually found the idea of the job to actually be fun.

words: 478
    Total: 2,434

Joy Marco
    Joy Marco

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Joy Marco 14th July 2018, 1:37 am

Joy was mentally back flipping in celebration as the man agreed to not only sharing the information about the soul business and guild's libraries, but the pages of all these new chapters unfolding in front of him. He felt his soul escape in happiness when the male permitted him to ride his back towards the beach. Watching the sea of gold approach was a feeling that never seemed to get old. He still had many questions for the helpful man, but he was unsure of what to ask first. Souls, perverts, parents, and swimming were mysteries at the front of his mind. All things that he planned to dis cipher in the days to come. This excitement fueled his focus as they approached land. He knew that the rest of his questions could be answered later, and that there was one mystery that needed his full attention at this time. That case was swimming, and he didn't know what to expect.

Swimming wasn't difficult once he got the concept. When it came to mastering his own body, he caught on naturally. It wasn't like learning what to do in social situations, and simply being starred at for not knowing the norms. Plus the water was awesome, aside from feeling dehydration after practice, but his motivation was clear. Conquer the water, find the item, and a whole new world will be open for exploration. Feeling comfortable enough to survive in the water, Joy still found himself practicing until he heard the news. "Yes." he'd say, out loud as he packed a small bag with nothing but his lacrima. Finally being game time, he felt free to speak words that weren't related to questions about swimming and began to backtrack on thoughts that had been bugging him pre-lesson. He doffed his usual jumpsuit, and began to don a pair of cargo pants, before one of those questions dawned on him once more. He'd answer Haraka first. "Whoever's faster can take front. I'd hate to restrict your style of things. But, these perverts you spoke about while we were on the boat... Why would they want to get into my pants?" He'd tug on his waist band, "I mean they have their own pair, and these only fit one person at a time." thinking completely in the literal aspect of the sentence. Shrugging, he would begin making his way into the water.

Word Count: 399
    Total: 2,824
    Haraka Omaras
    Haraka Omaras

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Haraka Omaras 14th July 2018, 1:49 pm

Whoever's faster can take front? That was cute. "You don't even know the right kind of clothes to wear in water. I'm here to make sure you come out of this job in one piece." But just like the other days, Haraka didn't make corrections or suggestions of clothing. What to wear while swimming? That was something each person should learn with experience, not the nearest sea creature. "After that we will turn the job in, reap the reward, then I will take you to my guild. It's called The West Fiore Trading Company."
    The half demon had already stepped into the water when Joy started asking about something. The ice blue skinned person froze briefly, looking over at the innocent. On one hand, it was as adorable as it was terrifying. It was like talking to a kid in a young adults body, but it meant he was all the better for certain unsavory persons with wild fingers. It was like he had never been in the real world before, but that memory? He remembered a side comment he had made DAYS ago. The demon had a deep sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach that someone would remember to ask him things after their trial.
    'This is my own fault for underestimating him.' The young looking old man internally scolded and reminded before looking back to the waters. Now, how do you explain perverts to someone who knew so little about life outside of books and a cult full of lies? Lies that will likely follow the kid around for quite some time.

What's the right thing to do? 'He's been told so many lies, half truths would be bad too. I have to be honest, even if I don't want to say a lot.' He didn't like it, but the half dragon knew what the right thing to do was. "A pervert is someone whom thinks or acts corrupted by a high level of their own sexual desires. When someone uses the term 'getting in your pants', it is the suggestion that the person is thinking sexually about a person and wants intercourse. It is a crude term though, so don't use it in every situation. Crude means improper. Anyway, lets swim out."
    He waited for Joy, dark sapphire iris' ever watching. Omaras didn't know how parental he looked right now, despite not even wearing much due to being so ready for the water. They would give the youth all the room they needed in order to move as much as they desired. If this mission went longer than the air lacrima allowed, he would even give Joy the ability to keep breathing under water for a little bit longer. The half blood would make sure that it didn't stretch on for any longer than that.
    "Just remember to watch out for danger when we are there. All sorts of sea life might be around it. Some magical items can cause a lot of trouble." Once again, spoken in the same gentle soft voice as always. The words might sometimes be harsh, but at least it was always spoken in a soft and gentle voice that could soothe a ravenous beast to a lull.

Words: 538
    Total: 2,972

Joy Marco
    Joy Marco

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Joy Marco 16th July 2018, 10:35 pm

Joy frowned at the man's answer. The response didn't do much but cause even more questions to develop in his mind. He also knew he there wasn't much time to ask just yet. With a sigh he'd say, "I'll hold on to that thought for later." under his breath. His pouts never lasted long. Upon hearing about the dangers of the deep, his usual goofy smile would return. You would almost think that there was a fire in his eyes at the mention of it. The water was now waist level as he counted the lacrima in his bag. Confident in his new found swimming capabilities, he decided to wait until he felt the presence of magic once again, before taking one.

He found that it was definitely a lot faster to ride Haraka than to swim on his own, but it was satisfying to be in control for once. Sinking only happened when he willed it so, and swimming on his back allowed him to conserve his energy for the upcoming events, even if it cost him more time than he preferred. The light hairs on the back of his neck would take a stand as a chill went up his spine. It was the presence of magic. "Getting close." he'd say as he unzipped his bag. He felt a breeze envelope his face the moment he took the first of his air lacrima, and he would immediately allow himself to sink. The view was as beautiful as he left it. But, this time was not one for gawking, he had an item to find.

As he got deeper into the water, he noticed the movement become clearer. There was fishes, silver and color with synchronized movements that put bands to shame. Focusing on the task at hand became rather difficult, as he noticed even more creatures that he only ever saw in books. Pictures didn't do them justice, it was surreal. So much for holding onto the task at hand. He was enthralled by the beauty of the life under the surface, but this could've been the least convenient time to do so. The water became heavier, the lower he got, and the currents began to shift as well. It wasn't until he saw the group of fish hurl towards him, that he realized that a shadow was closing in from behind. Remembering the blue friends warning he would think, 'Right, they aren't all friends right now.' and take the best defensive stance he could beneath the surface, unknowing of how useless it would be in this coming situation.

Word Count:431
    Total:3,255

Last edited by Joy Marco on 16th July 2018, 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding word count.)
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 16th July 2018, 10:35 pm

The member 'Joy Marco' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Running out of Air [Ft. Joy Marco/Haraka] MPfmPli Running out of Air [Ft. Joy Marco/Haraka] UtKyMUJ
    Haraka Omaras
    Haraka Omaras

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Haraka Omaras 17th July 2018, 12:33 pm

The young looking man quietly followed Joy along, from the walking, to the eventual swimming. This was good, the kid was doing pretty good for someone still pretty new to swimming. It seemed like the youth was enjoying everything? Or maybe it was the hunt, they seemed to be into finding magical items. It was interesting how Joy could tell when they were close to a magical item, then again it probably wouldn't be hard to figure out if someone knew how to find them. Diving into the water gave the shrimp a good view, the ocean teaming with life. It was unsurprising that some of that life came into their direction.
    Haraka rolled his eyes a bit at Joy, but that was all he could do with that. Even if he could breathe under water, that didn't mean he could talk. Fish don't care what stance you take, fish don't care how land ready you try to look. The school of fish was easy to scare away, the half demon just moved and struck his tail at them a few times. It swam away from the two, going back to whatever sort of life a group of fish have. Now, what spell was the best to use against the shark? Something he could hold onto for awhile.
    This was how he ended up charging a white mist in each palm, the mist forming into a pair of ice khopesh. This shark was more curious than anything, so he swam over to it and attacked it with the short swords until it swam away. It only took three attacks to spook it away, so hopefully it would be alright. Nothing nearby felt dangerous, not really. At the least, it made it easier to remain calm.
    The water was very clear, everything all around easy to spot. Still, he would leave the hunting to Joy, as he was the one who wanted to find it most. Omaras just wanted to finish the job. Still, it was better to finish sooner rather than later. Any nearby life might just decide to change its mind and attack if the two swam the wrong direction.

Words: 361
    Total: 3,333
    Posts Since joy used Air Lacrima - 2 (1 joy 1 haraka)

Last edited by Haraka Omaras on 17th July 2018, 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 17th July 2018, 12:33 pm

The member 'Haraka Omaras' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Running out of Air [Ft. Joy Marco/Haraka] UtKyMUJ Running out of Air [Ft. Joy Marco/Haraka] TV6mrb1
    Joy Marco
    Joy Marco

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Joy Marco 25th July 2018, 8:52 pm

"Wow" was his only thought he had, watching the man in action. Even if Joy's magic wasn't sealed, he couldn't fathom moving through the currents the way Haraka did. It looked effortless. His bad habit of getting lost in thought bit him in the behind, or rather bit him all over. His vision was surrounded in silver as each fish took a bite him. Realizing his stance wouldn't work this time, he was left with two options and he went with the first... Hit everything. He threw his hands and feet in all directions, having the water drag against his blows to the group. It felt useless, as if he was only pushing a few away as he flailed around. Eventually they would disperse, leaving him slight aches where the bite marks stood. funny that something without teeth could damage that way. It only meant that there was more training to be had if he wanted to continue with this career.

A sharp pain would envelope the male's back as he felt his own body launch froward. Not having time to keel over it, he would curl allowing the force to pass beneath himself as he rolled backwards. He was used to getting hit. "Sting ray?" he thought back to the books. But seeing how it moved was a bit different from what he imagined. It was fast and it was... more than one? Joy would search around himself but he only saw two and man, they were majestic. If they weren't hostile and one wasn't shooting towards him, he would just stare in awe. He'd brace himself with no particular stance this time and push his hands forward just before impact. "Caught ya." He smiled as he gripped it's wings. He'd push down and twist his body to vault himself onto his back, having it's momentum assist him. The beast moved quickly, but not as fast as Haraka. He'd look around just in time to see the other one maneuver towards him.

Word Count: 333
    Total: 3,588
    Mission post total: 3
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 25th July 2018, 8:52 pm

The member 'Joy Marco' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Running out of Air [Ft. Joy Marco/Haraka] MPfmPli
    Haraka Omaras
    Haraka Omaras

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Haraka Omaras 2nd August 2018, 2:58 pm

The mixed blood clenched the handles of his double ice weaponry a bit, getting ready to go to Joys aid when he felt something big coming. A shark? A single shark shouldn't try to attack a fellow predator, it made little sense to him. Perhaps an effect of the magical item they were seeking? In any case Haraka rushed to the shark, eager to keep the larger threat away from the struggling youth. He used the blades of the cold khopeshs against the sizeable great white until it swam away, loosing interest. There were better things to do than to try killing a creature, like keeping joy alive. The young looking old man swam swiftly over to the youth, using the ice blades on the second ray until it too decided to flee. Rays rarely got aggressive towards people, it definitely was the work of some form of magic. He was going to help with the one that Joy was holding onto but... something was very distracting. What was emerging from the depths below? The answer came to him with a wave of ink. It started in just the water below them, but it started to rise higher and higher. 'Oh dear, this thing is going to be a bit more trouble, isn't it?' At least he could feel out the creatures magic to figure out where it is if the ink causes too much trouble. Still, they needed to be ready to fight that thing and that thing alone very soon. The long manta ray left... Would that pose an issue, or could he leave Joy alone and deal with the bigger problem?

Being close to the youth in the water anyway, he hit the one ray remaining with both of his blades before using his wings, legs, and tail to quickly dart down towards the trouble. Taking his pair of ice khopesh, he started attacking the massive octopus. If half of him wasn't so well built for functioning in the darkness than maybe the ink and not seeing would have bothered him more. No, it wasn't long ago when not being able to see would have caused a big problem for himself. The change had come from working and growing, which allowed him to feel the attacks with its tentacles coming. The half large deep sea mantis shrimp demon moved out of the way of the sticky limbs that seemed all too eager to try to grab him. With each try he swung at the creatures flesh with the blades after dodging an attack. It wasn't leaving, but at least he hoped that he was being a good distraction.

words: 441
    Total: 3,774
    Posts Since joy used Air Lacrima - 4 (2 joy 2 haraka)
    ice khopesh 2/3 rounds

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 10:12 pm