- Lineage : Admin
Posts : 551
Guild : Staff
Cosmic Coins : 100
Dungeon Tokens : 100
Mentor : Seijin
Experience : 1,000,000
First Magic: Admin Magic
Second Magic: Mod Magic
- Post n°2
- Overview: Jobs are the main source of income and experience for a mage. In order to perform a job one simply selects a job from one of the many choices in the job board, and sign up for it in the job sign up topic located here. Once you have signed up for a job and have completed all requirements for it, post you have completed it in this thread here. Naturally there are some limitations for signing up on jobs based on rank and even how many you currently have signed up on. Below is the list of general limitations that apply to jobs:
- Job Slots: A character may only take up to 3 jobs at a time, this can be increased with quality badges and through ranking up for up to a total of 9 jobs at one time max.
- Rank Requirements: A Wizard May Only Accept jobs up to one rank above their own Job, and must be accompanied by another character who fulfills the requirements (or with their addition allows them both to fulfill the requirements) of the desired Job.
- Spawning enemies: Enemies may be spawned by the players in the topic, or they may be rolled to keep it a surprise. Either way make sure to at least have some as well as complete the job requirements.
- Word Count: Word count is the main way to complete jobs, if multiple people are on the same job the total thread word count is split between the players. The word count does not have to be evenly split, however, as long as the total word count of the thread is reached.
- Overview: All bonuses are mutually exclusive and work of the base exp of a job of that rank. E.g. if one performs a job with a teammate it would be a 50% increase of the base.
- Guild Bonus: If all members of the job are part of one guild then they gain a 25% exp bonus.
- Team Bonus: If you do a job with members of your registered team then you gain a 50% exp bonus. If you receive this, you do NOT receive the guild bonus. IF some of the member of the job are not part of your team you will still receive the bonus, but they will not (unless they are part of another team).
- Mentor/Mentee: Having a mentor with you on a job increases the exp amount by 50%, counting as the team bonus even if you aren’t on a team.
- Overview: Below is a list of ways to increase the jewel rewards from a job. All methods stack with each other, unlike EXP bonuses.
- Lineage: Some Lineages like the gold rush one, increase jewel rewards. This can be added to custom lineages, in addition being in one of the normal lineages.
- Golden Lacrima: This increases the number of jewels gained from jobs by 25%.
- Mentor/Mentee: Going on a job as a mentor/mentee pair doubles the base amount of jewels.
- H Rank+ H+ Rank characters can choose to substitute EXP awarded by job and receive 50% more jewels from the job. Naturally this only applies to jobs that award jewels, and the 50% increases stack with other jewel boosts such as the "Gold Rush" Lineage, and "Golden Lacrima." To make this exchange, simply state on your post when the job is turned in that "(Name of H+ Rank[s]) is gaining 0 EXP, but is also gaining +50% jewel".
Guild Scale Jobs