Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Art Supplies(Rosabell and Sayuri Katsuya)

Sayuri Katsuya
    Sayuri Katsuya

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Motor City Rush- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Bearer of the Cosmolight
    Position : None
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 5,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Twisted Realities
    Second Skill: Elementaris Apocalypta
    Third Skill:

Art Supplies(Rosabell and Sayuri Katsuya) - Page 2 Empty Re: Art Supplies(Rosabell and Sayuri Katsuya)

Post by Sayuri Katsuya 8th August 2018, 6:03 pm

Honestly, Sayuri almost wished she could see her own illusions so she could spare her eyes from the scene before her. Sadly, though, that was not the case, so she tried to keep her gaze deliberately unfocused. The less detail she saw, the less traumatized she would be later on. She was almost as impatient as Rosabell as they waited for the man to sign off on the job. How could he have any chance of finishing paintings in time if he wrote this slowly? She shook her head. Still, she definitely agreed with her companion- it was time to get out.

"Yes, thank you very much, we have to go, bye!"

She didn't think she'd paused or taken a breath during that entire phrase, she was so eager to get out. She didn't protest as Rosabell grabbed her by the arm and dragged her out of the room. In fact, she was doing her best to keep up. She didn't relax until they were almost halfway down the hall.

"Ugh, agreed. I never want to go back there. He can have someone else find his art supplies from now on."

She was looking forward to getting home. Her scratches ached, and she was hungry. If only she'd gotten that meat earlier... Damn dragon! Still, she realized that Rosabell was hurt even worse than she was. And besides, it would be nice to spend a little more time together, and get to know each other better.

"So, uh... If you want to come back to my place, I can help you get all patched up, and maybe we could get a meal? As eager as I am to try your food, I think it's my turn to do the cooking."

She flashed the other girl a bright smile. It was always nice to have a friend.

Post Word Count: 306
    Total Word Count: 15,646

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Rosabell
    Rosabell

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Guild : Crystal Swan
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1587.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Takeover: Ancient Beast Soul
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Art Supplies(Rosabell and Sayuri Katsuya) - Page 2 Empty Re: Art Supplies(Rosabell and Sayuri Katsuya)

Post by Rosabell 10th August 2018, 3:59 pm

Rosabell looked like a deer in the headlights as the sudden question from the girl bombarded her. No one had ever invited her well..anywhere before, yet Sayuri seemed to do it as if was a completely natural thing to do in such a situation. And that bright smile that was flashed towards her made her heart nearly skip a beat, it..it wasn't a fake smile..it wasn't a pity smile either. It was a smile of pure genuineness, something she had not seen in a long time. Her parents hadn't even shown her such a..comforting gesture a least not from what she could remember anyways, honestly it made her..happy beyond compare.

She did it..she really had a true friend that liked her for being..her. Not because or her looks, not because of her strength, not because of her survival skills. Sayuri like her..just because she was her, all the good and bad quirks included. Despite Rosabell being a selfless person, a naïve being that could see the good in everyone. She herself found it hard to give people her  full trust, someone whom she could confide in, a true..friend was something she had always wanted..and now she felt like she could have it.

She felt involuntary tears build up in the corners of her eyes, her normally bright smile increasing more and more, until she felt that she could smile no more. This was truly an expression of happiness, tears of unbridled joy and emotion now cascading down her cheeks. Rubbing the tears out of her eyes for a brief moment she would keep her smile, her expression giving all the answers Sayuri would ever need.
    "I-..I would love to! Onward to the house we go, after all I still have to give ya' that private flute lesson!" She would say before grabbing Sayuri's hand and pulling her in a random direction, her eyes alight with wonder as she did so not once realizing that she didn't know the direction on her new freinds home. And as cliche as it might sound...

Freindship truly is the greatest magic of all.

WC: 350
    Overall WC: 15996/11,000

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 4:45 am