Wielder: Johann von Weiss
After Johann's death and rebirth, it has not just changed his outlook on life but also filled him and Mars, the entity he shares a body, with previously unknown direction and determination, the transformation that occurred bestowing the Seal and its vessel with the power of the Berserker. As such, Johann has been formally nominated as an Einherjar, one who died in battle and was supposed to move on to Valhalla, yet still remains bound to life by the demonic powers unlocked by Mars and sealed away inside the vessel the two occupy and share, a gruesome scar and an artificial heart proof to that. This state has does not offer exclusively advantages, but grants both Johann and Mars the strength of the other, the two being able to rely on their own strength as well as that of their counterpart. Both Johann and Mars have become one, a single being, two souls blending into each other within one being, now carrying newfound power and the reassurance that, no matter what happens, the Einherjar will remain and fight to the last breath.
Mark of the Rune:
The body of the bearer of this lineage is partially covered in runes that make them able to use the different effects the runes grant at their will. This grants the bearer the ability to have an additional slot for an active Requip spell. Furthermore, this also grants the user 2 additional signature spells for one of their magics, both of which rank with the user up to S. (2 Effects)
The Undying Warrior:
Sets of powerful runes cover the user's entire left side. This grants Johann 5 additional lineage advanced spells for a single magic (Which follow an independent spell maximum from the regular one up to S and must be distributed according to regular advanced spell maximums, 2 B+, 2 A+, 1 S+) as well as 2 user rank advanced spells that increase in rank as the user does, one ranking up to S+ and the other to H+, to be used on a single magic. These spells slots have to be made and reviewed like any other spell and follow the same rules and guidelines. The drawback to this ability is that the user can under no circumstances benefit from increases to spell cost reductions, and the user's base HP is lowered by 100 HP. (5 Effects - 2 Effects for Drawbacks = 3 Effects)
The user will keep fighting no matter the cost, even sacrificing his own life to deal damage. This effect increases the user's HP by 30% and allows the user to, instead of using his magical energy to cast spells, use his blood instead, his magical energy and physical durability becoming one (MP and HP are added into one stat, then called Life Force. Life Force is treated as HP for the purposes of damage calculation and as MP for the purposes of spellcasting). For the purposes of all spells and abilities utilized by the caster Life Force counts as MP and HP with a conversion rate of 1:1 (e.g, A spell that costs 20 MP to cast instead of using 20 points from the user's Life Force to cast the said spell. A spell that deals 120 damage in HP instead deals 120 damage to the user's Life Force, damage reductions still apply. MP and HP regeneration still functions normally). If Life Force reaches 0 the user is instantly knocked out AND suffers the effects of running out of MP. The drawback to this ability is that the user constantly suffers from a 50% debuff to spell cost reduction. (2 Effects - 1 Effect for Drawbacks = 1 Effect)
Demonic power creates an aura around the user that is irresistible, all foes that dare venture this far captured by the power it creates. This ability provides the user with a counter effect to abilities that make another party match their speed in any way, shape or form, the efficiency of the other party's ability reduced by 50% in every aspect whenever matching the user's speed in any way (For example, someone possesses an ability that allows them to match the user's speed + an additional 50% of that speed. When used, they, however, find that they can only move at half the user's speed + an additional 25% of that speed). (1 Effect)
The user is, even unknowingly to themselves, blessed in some ways, which manifests as increased luck and fortune. This automatically grants the user a 100% increase to the jewel reward they earn from jobs. (1 Effect)
The user manipulates magic to a degree that is simply impossible for most others, granting them a unique power that ensures their continued survival. The user's base spell durability for their shield spells and abilities is increased by 50%. This, however, has the drastic downside that the user's own health is second priority to their damage and defenses. The user's base health can never grow beyond the base that comes with their rank + the 30% HP increase in this lineage, and their health may never benefit from increases to HP other than the one specified above. Other buffs that apply to HP simply do not apply to the user. (1 Effect)
Lord of War - Berserker:
With the creation of a Berserker demon, the user serves a single purpose as intended by divine predestination: to destroy, so much so that this purpose overshadows everything else, even the user's own life force. The user is granted incredible strength, though it comes at a cost. This ability reduces the user's base MP and HP by 200 in exchange for a 50% increase in base spell damage. (1 Effect)
- Plot Abilities:
● Flight: The user has the natural ability to use magical energy to hover and/or fly.
● Enhanced Vision: Due to the rune in their left eye the user can see infrared, x-ray and an array of various other types of vision
● Rune Manipulation: The user has the ability to read, write, understand and manipulate all kinds of runes freely (OOC permission needed if used on any player, player magic or player owned equipment).
● Immortality: Due to the users sealed away powers they have stopped aging and can't die. If killed in a thread he will be revived for the next thread.
● Regeneration: The runes that cover the user's body greatly enhance the user's regenerative abilities manifesting as a powerful healing factor, going so far as being able to restore lost limbs or damaged organs (user still takes damage normally).
● Enhanced Physical Abilities: The user has greatly enhanced physical abilities due to the power of the runes, the primordial entity sealed inside themselves and excessive training, resulting in the user being able to push their body to extremes such as going without sleep for days, perhaps even weeks, enduring harsh environments or excessive temperatures, enduring great pain etc. without significant drawbacks. Still, the user's metabolism works faster than those of regular humans, and he is forced to consume what others might deem gross amounts of food.
● Presence: The user has the natural ability to hide their presence and aura
Last edited by Johann on 25th June 2019, 12:27 pm; edited 36 times in total