Cursed Chaos MagicSecondary Magic:
Cursed Chaos magic is a magic that is manifested when the user makes a contract with a demonic figure. The Demon comes to the user when the user is in a time of need. The demon responds to the users cries and agrees to help the user by granting them their power. The relationship of the user and demon is one of a Master/Servant, the user being the master. When the contract is completed the user is branded with a cursed symbol on their hand, the source of their power. The power to cast curses and from weapons with the magic comes from pulling in the magic Aether around them. With this Aether the user can cast certain curses and make certain items with it. This magic came to Lance after he was cast away by his masters, stripped of his magic, and sent to walk the earth in punishment for his crimes. He eventually made his hiding spot in Sin where he came into contact with a demon by the name of Lex. Lex agreed to make a contact with him under the condition that he gets to keep the souls of the people defeated by the magic.
When the user casts a spell, a seal appears from where the spell is being cast. The Seal looks like a circle with a star in the middle of it. The actual magic that emits from these seals looks like a red and black flame. Strengths:
- Versatile - This magic can go many ways. It has ranged attacks and close up attacks but it can also curse others (With some backdrops) and create items using the Aether around it.
- Can always use it - Unless there is a place that is entirely devoid of magic, He will always be able to use it unless his MP drains.
- Death - When his HP reaches zero, the most it will do is knock him unconscious for the rest of the thread. There are only two ways that he could die.
- Friendly Fire - The magic will always be able to hurt his allies if they are hit by one of his spells. Friendly Fire is always on with him.
- Cursed - While he can cast curses on people (He gets one curse per rank up), he will lose life points and be in immense pain when he curses someone.
- Mana - While he does not use magic in the form on Mana, if his MP depletes he will be knocked unconscious for the rest of the thread no matter what.
Description: The Grim Reaper traded places with a man that laughed at how easy it would be to be Death, however the man learned his lesson after watching countless lives being taken away at his hands. As a reminder, Death corrupted his blood and anything the man touches is burnt to a crisp.
Ability: The user has to touch the target in order to be able to apply the effect of this Lineage. Those that are affected have their magic power degenerate and receive a physical burn on the area touched. The degeneration and burning last 3 posts, minus one per rank higher than the user(1 post at least). It deals user-ranked melee damage(max S-rank) and drains them of 2% MP per post.
Can affect ethereal or incorporeal targets such as spirits, specters, or elemental bodies.
Usage: Lasts 1 post during which their hand burns with ethereal flames and they need to touch someone to deliver the effect to that person. 8 post cooldown after the duration or if unable to touch someone.Unique Abilities:
- Cursed King: Lance has the ability to curse his enemies and such. Each rank up he gets one curse to cast on people. The downsides to this however is that: when he curses someone he must stab himself in the middle of the symbol on his hand. This causes himself immense pain and causes him to lose life points equal to his rank.
- Aetherial Pull: Lance doesn’t pull his magic from his Mana but instead pulls it from the Aether around him. Because he does this, he is able to make NON-VIOLENT forms of Aether and control them. These Aetherial figures cannot hurt anything or destroy anything unlike his spells. I'm just going to have to ask you to specify that you make it clear that Aether is just another way of using Mana on this character. Basically, is it Mana under a different name.
- Teleportation: Because of his contract with Lex, Lance and anyone he is touching is able to teleport anywhere he pleases when he is out of battle. This can save him travel time and costs!
- D-Rank Spells:
Name: Forbidden Seal: Chaos BeamRank: DType: Chaos;Offensive Damage: 40HPRange: 45 MetersDuration: InstantCooldown: 2 PostsDescription: Lance puts his palms out in front of him and says "Forbidden Seal: Chaos Beam" and at first a small red seal appears in his hands then it grow bigger and bigger and eventually the seal is massive (Takes place over a time period of 5 seconds) The seal suddenly shoots back into Lance and then shoots back out in the form of a beam. This attack does a full D-rank damage when hit. Strengths:
- This beam can shoot 10 feet in front of Lance
- The Darker it is the faster the beam shoots. If it is night time the beam will shoot immediately.
- When this beam hits someone it keeps going and goes through a wall but does not destroy it.
- This beam will hurt everything including allies if they are in front of him.
- In takes about 5 Seconds for the spell to fully cast
- Any sort of light or holy magic can negate the Chaos beam
- When hit by the same rank magic it causes a big explosion of a mix between chaos and whatever magic it collided with.
Name: Forbidden Seal: Cursed Blades Rank: DType: Chaos;OffensiveDamage: 40HPRange: 45 MetersDuration: InstantCooldown: 2 PostsDescription: Lance Crosses his arms and yells “Forbidden Seal: Cursed Blades” and aether flows in and around Lance, appearing behind him in the form of a sword. This sword flies forward and separate into 5 swords which spread across the field in a 45 miles radius and stab people of Lance’s choosing. These sword do a Full D-rank to each person they stab. If there is only one person on the battlefield only one sword appears. Once the swords hit the person, they dissipate.Strengths:
- Multiple swords: Because there are 5 swords each time they stab someone it does a full D-rank damage making it able to inflict 5 full D-rank damages if every sword hits.
- Large swords: The swords are about 90 inches long making them able to hit more accurately.
- Planning: Gives Lance time to get away or plan his next attack.
- Easy to Block: Seeing as the swords are D-rank they can be broken by a C-rank or higher spell and a Strong weapon.
- AoE: Since the swords go all around Lance and stab anyone they can find in a radius of 4 miles they even attack allies.
- Lance loses a little bit of breath after using this attack.
- Lance can't use this spell if his opponent is a reequip or a light mage.
Name: Forbidden Seal: Cursed ClawsRank: DType: Chaos;OffensiveDamage: 40HPRange: 6 inchesDuration: 3 PostsCooldown: 4 PostsDescription: Lance puts his fists at his side and calls out “Forbidden Seal: Cursed Claws”. He takes a deep breath and clenches his hands as he thinks about the Wolves of the forest and the tigers of the jungle. Claws pop out of his hands and they are dripping with poison. The claws have the Chaos aura around them making them look like shadows. Lance lunges forward and tries to cut people with them. The poison on the claws only poisons people to the point where they can't fight anymore but does not kill them. When cut by these claws they do a half D-rank damage per hit. He can hit two times with these claws per post (If he chooses to hit a third time the spell will hit and then go way). They poison also does 5% per post. . Strengths:
- Poisons: these claws poison foes badly
- Swiftness: Lance can attack fast with these claws. He can attack 10% faster than normal with his claws out.
- Powerful: These claws can hurt foes pretty badly when scratched by them.
- Distance: Lance can only attack close distance. The attack doesn't work ranged.
- Space: Lance cannot unsheathe his claws if something is wrapped around his arms or hands.
- Break: The claws can break when hit by a C-rank or higher attack.
- Can't touch anyone but enemies: Lance touch anyone but enemies seeing as the claws are dripping with poison.
Name: Forbidden Curse: Shitsu kentō (Disorientation)Rank: DType: Chaos; DebuffDamage: N/ARange: On the other personDuration: 1 PostCooldown: Once per ThreadDescription: Lance takes his knife and stabs the center of the symbol on his hand, forcing a seal to appear. A seal will then appear on the opponent and it will burst, inflicting them with disorientation. While they are in this state of mind the opponent will be seeing their worst nightmares fold out in front of them, they will hallucinate, whatever disorientation means to the other player. The curse can nullify if the opponents will is strong enough (A higher rank than Lance. If the same rank the other player will roll a hit or miss dice to see if they break through.) Strengths:
- Will leave the opponent unable to attack for a post.
- Will let Lance run away or get an attack out.
- Cannot effect those he truly cares about unless under extreme stress.
- Must stab himself, taking damage from it.
- If the person’s will is strong they could break through the barrier of reality.
- Can only be used once per thread
- Can only effect one person per thread.