Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Reforming Bonds

Yuiisai
    Yuiisai

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Chaotic Blessing
    Position : None
    Guild : Elysium
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 267,837

Private Reforming Bonds

Post by Yuiisai 26th June 2018, 7:19 pm

Since her arrival at the facility she later met Ruvel at she always believed that, that would be the place she would do something wrong and die due to punishment or would fail and be killed due to not being of use. She had no idea that this would send her back to the realm she was originally from as she could only ever remember the small area of the guild she was raised in. She had no idea what they where doing and why it was so painful, why many came and soon were never to be seen or heard from again. They weren't strong enough physically for the harsh training, experiments and treatment they where given on a day to day basis and those that had been often had their brains fried from the mass amount of information forced into them while the rested. It was a harsh existence but they thought that what they were going through was normal, that they had to go through it to make the world purer so the gods could return and remake utopia. For this they had to suffer so pampered gods could do better second time round. It had never sat well with anyone within the family but it wasn't as if they could have argued, that came with harsh punishments, harsher and extended training which no one wanted. So much time had passed since then and where she wished she could remember why she was exiled from the place she called home to the hell she was made to live in all she came up with was blanks. They had stolen everything from her, she knew that and it made her heart both want revenge but ache. She knew why she felt the anger at least in part, the heartache this was something she couldn't comprehend.

This is when she decided to get the bright idea to go back to the place it all began, back to the mysterious canyon. The location of the once feared dark guild called Cor Torva, but as she got to the entrance she felt a twinge of hesitation, fear almost. She knew it was stupid the chances of the guild still being around was slim and even if it was there was perhaps only one person that could match her blow for blow, well that's if their big brother didn't get involved. Taking a deep breath she entered the canyon and moved towards the now destroyed guild hall. "Well there goes my chance to find answers." she muttered to herself, her blood ruby orbs looking around the rubble at the would be front door in the hopes of finding a way inside. She was even questioning what the hell she was thinking, this place had turned her and many others into living weapons while making them do cruel and often inhumane tasks. Still she had holes in her memory and to her knowledge this place was the best bet in finding the answers she was seeking. She had let Ruvel know that she may not be turning up even if he was in danger due to going to the Mysterious Canyon, her contract hadn't been made when Cirven and Ruvel had been here originally before Ruvel became a member of the family he had now; so didn't believe Ruvel would tell Cirven where she had went. Little did she know how wrong she was as the moment she had given him the message Ruvel tracked down Cirven and told him exactly what she had told him. Eventually she found a small opening and squeezed through it moving into the main hall, had she been anyone else her steps would have echoed but the place was eerily quiet within the darkness.
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Devil's Zeal
    Second Magic: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Magic: Vir'ednith

Private Re: Reforming Bonds

Post by Cirven 27th June 2018, 6:38 pm

A black bolt of lightning streaked through the sky until coming over the area of the mysterious canyon where it stopped and the bolt formed into the body of Cirven. "She came here for answers. Answers that I barely found back then." He flew into the canyon to find where his close companion was. He knew that she had beat him there already but with his ability to travel quickly now, he was able to make up much of the time that he would have given up if he traveled by ship or on Zinnath. He knew the way through the canyons to get to the old facility that was hidden in the canyons. It was something that each Cor Torva member was required to know in order to keep others from finding them. He remembered traveling through the canyon over and over again after being forced to do another job for the dark guild. Memories of seeing Korvin and his held captive sister. He found himself moving down the familiar trek to the facility that he knew was the last stretch that lead directly to it. It was hard for him to think of the present with the memories of the past flooding into his mind but he knew that he needed to find Demiari and either help her or stop her from remembering things that were better off forgotten.

"Demi, what are you doing?" He spoke out as she saw he squeeze through a hole and make herself go inside of what was left of the wreckage of the building. "You know this place is not really suited for anyone to be inside, right? You could really get hurt in there..." He said as he followed her in through the hole that he barely fit in. "Guess I will just come along and keep you safe." He continued speaking as he landed next to her. "Any ideas on what you are looking for here or how we can see in here?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Reforming Bonds LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Yuiisai
    Yuiisai

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Chaotic Blessing
    Guild : Elysium
    Experience : 267,837

Private Re: Reforming Bonds

Post by Yuiisai 28th June 2018, 2:11 pm

Demi walked to the centre of the main hall of the fallen dark guild, her blood ruby orbs looking around at everything. It was something she didn't get to see unless she was going to or returning from a mission that she was sent on, then again she never stopped to take in how the place looked. Given how long it had been abandoned she was surprised to see that it was still in a decent condition.'Wow, they really did build these places to survive didn't they' she thought to herself, but then to her she remembered everything she and the other members of 'family' had to endure so they could do their tasks so it made perfect sense. Hearing a familiar voice calling her name she turned around and looked to the gap she had just came through 'I swear if I wasn't contracted to you right now Rui, I'd be coming to kill you.' she sent to her young summoner, she understood why he done as he had out of worry and if she had been in his shoes she'd have likely done the same but still she didn't want Cirven to know that she was here. The place that had brought them so much pain and suffering, though a small slither of her was thankful that it had without that she'd have never met 'him' to her everything they went through was worth that small happiness in her life.

She watched as the body of the one who owned came forward and sighed silently crossing her arms as he spoke. "Trase, where it is sweet of you to be concerned with my well-being, we went through the same damn training so I think I'll be fine." she said calmly though her normal stern eyes had softened slightly. Turning she moved through the dust filled hall leaving no trace within it, one of the many 'gifts' she guessed they had given her, then again she also sat on a scythe as if she was weightless so she had no idea what it really meant and never enquired about it. Hearing how he was going to remain to keep her safe she wanted to throw a piece of rubble at his head but she knew even if it did hit him, his head was to thick to have noticed. Turning once more to look to him she sighed once more "Trase, we both know I don't need protection given what we both went through." her voice showing she was annoyed that he thought she needed a bodyguard "Just admit you want to spend time with me and we can move on." she said in her normal blunt manner as she moved deeper within the facility "I have vial of Rui's blood so we can use that as a light source if needed. she said calmly with a bit of a shrug knowing that he'd follow. "And no I have no idea what I'm exactly looking for, just know I'll know it when I see it." it was simple as that to her as she stopped to decide where she would start looking.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 9:52 pm