Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Newcoming Adventurer

Harazaki
    Harazaki

Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

A Newcoming Adventurer Empty A Newcoming Adventurer

Post by Harazaki 25th June 2018, 4:44 pm

[left]One day in Magnolia town,Harazaki was just walking around looking for another job he could to so he could survive and pay rent for this month. He went to the Public Job Board but there wasnt much paying jobs so he was deeply dissappointed. He said: " Where am I supposed to find a normal job to do so i can pay my re-" *Explosion*... " What the heck???" he yelled. He saw the smoke coming out of the Magnolia Market so he rushed over to it. There were couple of thieves who attacked the market in the intetion to rob it, they've had knives and knew basic magic. They tried to stab a teenager girl because they were out of their minds and too greedy for money. When the girl screamed, Hara showed up kicking guy into the face saying: "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!!!". The guy fell down unconcioussnes, but the others turned around and pointed knives straight into Harazaki's way saying: " Hahahahhahahahah, so you are trying to play a hero huh? Well let's see how heroic you are!" he rushed with knife. Harazaki threw a rock and hit his hand so the thief dropped the knife, but while looking down at knife Harazaki alredy punched him into the face couple of times. Harazaki took the knife from the ground and clashed with two other thieves. One got cut on the stomach and the other one just scratched Harazaki's arm but in the edge of rage, Harazaki stabbed him twice. Behind Harazaki's back there was another thief with sword aiming for his head but he was knocked out. Hara turned around and saw a member of the Crystal Swan Guild behind him. The member saved his life and rushed over to the harbour, but Harazaki inteded to follow the mage yelling: "Hey, Stop!" He saw a big ship where the mage went so he followed and got on to the ship when he was, by some kind of unknown force, sent flying to the sky, landing on the Sky Island where the guild hall is and saying: "Crystal Swan I've been searching for you come out!"

A Newcoming Adventurer Empty Re: A Newcoming Adventurer

Post by Guest 25th June 2018, 6:27 pm

It was a nice after noon Teufel was talking Kenos on a walk with Snowy riding on his back, Da and Ni hovered over Teufel while on this walk. Snowy was happy to get out of the guild hall and be out in the warm sun, though she left Min behind and was sad about that. It was a very pleasant walk and Snowy got ice cream but finished it when she got back. When they got back there was a strange person in the guild hall, Snowy didn't like him and was on the defense when they got close to the person, he seemed a bit strange the Teufel so he said,"Are you lost or something or are you here to join Crystal Swan?"
    Harazaki
    Harazaki

Player 

Post by Harazaki 26th June 2018, 7:52 am

Hara turned around seeing a guy with a little kid on his back and the person looked pretty tough so Hara remained calm due not to make any conflicts. Hara slowly srpead both of his arms saying: " Well yeah, I'm here mostly like to join the guild."After he finished the sentece he saw the kid and it seemed that kid was in the bad mood: "Why is the kid looking at me like that?"

Post by Guest 26th June 2018, 4:59 pm

Snowy growled loudly at the man and Teufel said,"Don't worry, she is harmless but me on the other hand. I thrash you around like a rag doll so don't try anything. Anyway, if you are looking for a ace or the guild master, i have no clue where either of them are at, i just came back from a wake with my daughter." He grind a bit when he said he would thrash the person around a bit then said,"Oh sorry how rude of me, my name is Teufel and this bundle of crazy is my daughter Snowy and my pets Ni, Da, and Kenos, and what might your name may be?"
    Harazaki
    Harazaki

Player 

Post by Harazaki 26th June 2018, 5:05 pm

Hara looked straight into the Teufel's and he saw that he's being serious, but to avoid trouble he said: "Well, I'm not here to make any trouble, sorry if I scared your daughter and your pets, I actually think they are all pretty cute." "Anyway, I'm here looking for someone who can make me a member of Crystal Swan, If i have to go through some tests, Bring 'em on!"

Post by Guest 26th June 2018, 5:15 pm

Snowy growled more and Teufel said,"Snowy stop, well there aren't any test but i can test your endurance, okay, this is going to hurt. A lot." Summoning his grab spirit, Teufel grabs the person and says,"Are you sure you want to take my endurance test or do you just need me to help you find where a ace is?" Snowy was saying,"Thrash him, thrash him, thrash him." "Snowy stop."
    Harazaki
    Harazaki

Player 

Post by Harazaki 26th June 2018, 5:26 pm

Harazaki struggled a bit because of the Spirit's Grab: "Ughhhh, Nooo-Problem big guy!" Hara was thinking: "Oh God, this dude is strong and I still dont know any kind of special magic, This thing will crush me if i don't stay cool!" Harazaki tried to get at least one arm free, but the pressure of Spirit's Grab was tight and it hurt badly: "Aghh, Well I have no choice but to use a bit of energy!" Harazaki used some kind of natural energy trying to lower the pressure of Spirit's Hand and after some time he got his arm free and shot Teufel with the basic magic ball to the chest but it only scratched it. "Dammit, you are strong and so your Spirit is, but i'll manage somehow to last as long as you want in your test!" he said with a bit of anger.

Last edited by Harazaki on 3rd July 2018, 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest 2nd July 2018, 3:30 pm

Teufel gets hit in the chest with some very weak magic orbs, this just pisses him of and he starts to thrash the poor man. Then throws him into the guild hall, he then gets out of his rage and runs at him to see if he is okay,"I am so sorry, i did not mean to go overboard on that, but you kinda shot me in the chest so ya, double lesson learned."
    Harazaki
    Harazaki

Player 

Post by Harazaki 3rd July 2018, 4:56 pm

As Harazaki was thrown into the guild hall, he hit the door hard and fell on the floor rolling couple of meters away from Teufel's Spirit, he got up after the fall and by hearing Teufel's sentence he added: "Well, I was just defending and proving myself to you that I'm not an easy person as you think. I'm sorry you got hit in the chest but i see nothing more than a scratch so don't be offended. I'm here as a friend not an enemy, and yeah the lesson is learned." He approached Teufel and raised his hand wanting a friendly handshake.

Post by Guest 3rd July 2018, 7:11 pm

Teufel slams his hand into the man lower arm, grabbing it and saying,"No harm done, own i should say, there are two woman you need to not hit own. One is very pale and has a horn growing out of her head, thats Ursa and she is not on the market the second one is Nyx. She will blow your balls off with her shotgun, so keep that in mind, also Nyx is the one you will see hanging around Snowy most of the time as well. She is much older then Snowy but she has dark tan skin. Thats how you know its Nyx." He then let goes of Hara's arm and walked back to Snowy to bring her to the room.

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 5:14 am