Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

DEAR FELLOW TRAVELER ♦ private

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Chaotic Legacy
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Izayuki
    Experience : 32,850

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fictitous Actuality
    Second Magic: W.I.P.
    Third Magic:

Private Re: DEAR FELLOW TRAVELER ♦ private

Post by Oras Auro 16th August 2018, 8:41 pm

Oras listened to Izayuki as she told him the answers to her questions.  She didn't show emotion on her face, and he wasn't feeling anything from his soul's automatic connection..  Which usually meant she was having some firm control over her emotions, or some other reason  (he didn't really know, he was still figuring out how his ability fully worked).  What this told Oras, was that she was open to answering, but that there may be a few aspects where she may hold back the answers to.  He would need to be mentally prepared for if that should happen.  The first thing she explained was that she had in fact loved her mother, but that she died while Iza was extremely young.  Just like me he thought to himself.  He'd lost not only his mother, but his entire family.  All his friends died when he was extremely young.  His entire village turned to dust.  Never to be seen or heard of for all eternity.  He still didn't know who did it or why, but it happened and was in the past.  When she proceeded to explain about her father she was starting off vague by telling him that it was a mixture of it all.

She told him how her mother had used her own spirit to create a sort of seal of protection on Izayuki.  This first sentence alone surprised Oras, and he admired her mother for it.  It not only took much bravery to sacrifice oneself to do something like that, but it also meant not moving on to an afterlife.  It showed just how much Izayuki's mother loved her daughter.  A part of him wished he could meet the woman.  He was curious of course, about her memories.  Izayuki had told him her mother died when she was extremely young, so what memories would she be protected from?  She then continued, stating how she never knew any of this until she was evidently captured by a group of Yokai hunters, who seemed to blind and imprison her.  She stopped after telling him how Inteus removed her mother's spirit, returning it to her soul.
     "Did he save you from the hunters?"  He asked her.  "And I'm assuming there is, more to the story correct?"

--

"Oh dearie, breaking things is my very existence,"  she said back.  She may be having more fun with this if he wasn't being overly cautious with her.  Either you were in or you were out in her mind.  "Oh please.  Playing the dumb idiot so people underestimate you?  So people don't notice you?  I've seen that tactic before Inteus, don't think I won't notice you doing it.  I've spent more years than you can even imagine watching people practice and master it.  An entire universe tried using that technique to be spared from my..  Well, if you know this much about me I'm sure you can guess the rest of it.  Put the mask of yours away and I'll play along with your..  Pretend strength for a bit."

505 // 7,882

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You think you know what is truth?  A world of facts? Right and wrong?  Universal Laws?  Soon I will show you.  Soon you will see.  You couldn't be more wrong, Guest."

DEAR FELLOW TRAVELER ♦ private - Page 2 TEm5Pci

Post by Guest 16th August 2018, 9:09 pm

Izayuki Hyoujin ♦ Black Rose ♦ H Rank

She could scarcely remember her mother’s face. She only remembered the warm brown pelt of the she-tanuki, and how thick and fluffy it was, even in the summertime. Izayuki had been born in the autumn, out of season for most of her kind. Her siblings had all died, unable to survive the winter in that frosty den. Somehow, she had survived, despite being the runt of the litter, and her mother tenderly raised her. The she-tanuki had taught her how to hunt, fish, make a den, and avoid predators. Izayuki had grown slowly, not even full grown or mature by the time she reached four moons, like most raccoon dogs. Her mother had not taken notice, however, and continued to raise the tiny tanuki and teach her the three very important things to know in the wild; surviving, living, and thriving. The two had never spoken a word, but despite their limited animal minds, felt a deep connection and a strong bond.

Only later did she find her mother caught up in a snare set by man, unable to get free. Slowly and painfully, she watched her mother die, and stood vigil by her side until the warmth left her body. After a few more moons of living on her own, the young tanuki had encountered the art of shapeshifting. Finally, upon stumbling into the shape of the most mysterious of the natural beings, man, did she come to know words. From the snow on the night of the sixteenth moon, she named herself, and moved away from the forest she had known all her life. She had not returned since.

Izayuki heeded Oras’ next questions, carefully piecing together in her mind just how much she wanted to say. “Indirectly, yes,” she replied. “But the removal of my mother’s spirit and the seal made all the effects of those memories come racing back to me. I would’ve broken long ago from when they took place, but only slowly. When they came rushing back, it broke my mind all at once.”

The aftermath of that fact had been a tragedy, but just how much would Oras ask for? She was a mass murderer after that event, against her will, of course, but not against her instinct. The Bakedanuki pieced it together carefully. She suspected that if he did decide to hate her right then and there, she could not blame him and would let him choose to leave if he wanted- with a few conditions- but a better part of her wanted him to stay. It was difficult for her to admit it or even contemplate the feeling, but she knew him already better than many of her guildmates, and naturally, he knew more about her than many did.

~~~

“Now now, ma’am,” the tiger purred with his arms lifted in a shrug. “People do what works. Surely you can’t blame them.”
    Boldly, Inteus circled around again and stopped boldly before her in close proximity. “Now will you quit the stalling and answer the question I asked moments ago? Why are you here to see me~?” the ayakashi asked with a wink, his tail waving curiously behind him.

[527 / 8,256 // 10,000]
    Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 18th August 2018, 8:30 pm

Continuing to listen to the Yokai's story, something wasn't adding up. It was her memory. How could she possibly have dangerous memories if she was really young? It was something that bothered him.. And then there was how she decided to cut her story off. "I have two questions then. The first being what memories you could possibly have had? You told me your mother died when you were only a pup, which I can only assume means an infant or toddler. What kind of memories was she protecting you from that could be so catastrophic? And the second question, is more of asking for clarification. By broken mind, you mean you went insane correct? At least for a short period of time?" It was something else that was interesting him. She was giving off the impression that she had gone crazy at some point, but if that were the case. If she went insane with her magic, what did she do? What had happened? What had made the Yokai into the woman she was now? The more one knew about another's past, the more they knew about the person beside them. Who people were, forges who they are now. This was what drove Oras to ask Izayuki more and more questions. She seemed ok with giving them so far, but he felt like at some point he may hit a question that she was not in fact comfortable with sharing. And when that happened, he would most likely try and figure out what had happened on his own, judging by which question she had refused to answer, as well as how she had reacted to that question.

--

Atia let out a puff of air but it would be clear that he wasn't going to drop it. She rolled her eyes at this. At the very least he was at least acknowledging what she said as truth. Regardless of how indirectly he was saying it. He then asked her to get straight to the point of why she wanted to see him. "Oh you know the answer already," she said. She pushed off from the tree and placed her face directly in front of his. An unsettlingly calm smile, while her eyes were filled with carnage. "Whether you care about him or not. Whether you have a 'purpose' for him or not. If anything you do, no matter how indirectly causes him any death or permanent harm. I will make you beg for hell as an escape. And that's me being kind." She stood up straight and walked around his right. "The body can die multiple times, quite easily. But while mortals, and even many immortals believe that torture of the body can be unbearable. There is soooo much more pain one can do to the soul. And I'm sure you can imagine I'm an expert in that area... If you don't cause any harm to him of course, I don't see the reason to bother with you."

499 // 8,381 // 10,000

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You think you know what is truth?  A world of facts? Right and wrong?  Universal Laws?  Soon I will show you.  Soon you will see.  You couldn't be more wrong, Guest."

Post by Guest 18th August 2018, 9:24 pm

She should have expected the question to come, but quietly had not been anticipating it. It was so easy for her to talk about her past without giving too much detail. Fortunately, the story to come was nothing too secretive. Even a few of her guildmates knew of her traumatic childhood. “As you know, I’m a Glacier God Slayer. Slayers are trained by the beings of which their titles state they slay. I was trained by the Ice Goddess, Yukionna. She found me after she laid waste to the village I grew up in, took me in after I survived her winter curse, and trained me to be a tool for her will,” Izayuki said, smiling slightly as if to reassure him that it was something she was past as she kept her crimson eyes on the horizon. “There’s a reason my fur is stained silver. She not only shared her power but isolated and tortured me-- tormenting me time and time again through brutal training sessions and tests.”

If she had done something that displeased the goddess of the glaciers, she would often find herself isolated for days on end in dark, frozen corridors, left with only ice to eat. The smallest thing could set off the cold, but hot-tempered deity. The tests always were life threatening and more than once did the small tanuki barely pass and escape with her life. “And, that’s assuming I’ve not always been insane,” she joked with a lighthearted giggle. “It was the day I stumbled into that form you saw back in Nazo for the first time. I was left without any logic, emotion, or reason. Only instinct. Whenever I break or die, I usually revert to that form,” Izayuki explained gently, eyes still focused more on where she was walking than her guildmate.

~~~

The tiger only could chuckle at the statement of the goddess. She pushed her face close to his, but would be met with a light stroke of his clawed hands on her chin in a flirtatious manner. “Why do you care so much about the child?” he asked, voice calm and even, a serious smile on his face. His eyes reflected amusement and questioning, whereas hers reflected carnage. He wondered why this was so important to her as to stop and give him a warning. Inteus had a rough idea of what it could be, of course, but she would have no way of guessing. He had nothing else to add until she answered his question.

[420 blaze it / 8,676 // 10,000]
    Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 19th August 2018, 3:59 pm

It would soon become apparent to Oras that Izayuki was beginning to insert more, detail and length to her answers. Was it possible that she was becoming more comfortable with sharing her story with him? Or was she silently hoping he would stop at some point? It didn't appear to be the latter of the two, as she didn't seem upset, annoyed or bothered in any way. She reminded him how she was a Glacier God slayer, which had a new meaning to him now than before. Until he encountered Chaoris, he had no proof or evidence that gods truly existed. Thus he thought the god part of her title was merely to emphasize it's power. He of course new better now than he did beforehand. He nodded to Izayuki, understanding her power at this point in time. She began to explain a little on how one obtained slayer magic, to which he listened very carefully to. According to her, one learned God slaying magic, from a God of some sort. Oras felt that this was rather odd, seeing as how a deity would essentially be teaching their pupil how to effectively kill their own master, but didn't voice this opinion and concern out loud. She then explained who had taught her this magic, and how she had laid waste to her entire hometown. At first Oras thought that their pasts were similar until she told him that she was taken prisoner by that same goddess and used as a tool, and tortured her many many times. That, Oras had not gone through. He hadn't gone through torture in his life.. At least not the type Izayuki had gone through. He nodded in understanding once she had finished. According to what she said about her default form, she acts only on instinct... So it was her instinct to protect him when he had died? He was finding it hard to not trust her with each conversation the two had...

"I understand.. I wasn't tortured in my youth as you were, but my hometown was also obliterated. My family and friends dead... Well, possibly all of them. I understand how you feel in that area, whether you were connected to your town or not.."

--

He was both cocky and stupid at the same time. This was the thought that crossed her mind right immediately. He knew how powerful she truly was, and she knew she didn't care about, well anything really. And the fact that he was attempting to flirt with her, even if it was a tease, was asking for trouble. Of course she personally didn't care, as this wasn't her true form. She couldn't exactly, 'feel' anything. It was then the man asked her a very particular question: Why. Why did she care so much about Oras Auro. What did the boy mean to her? She gave a calm, and rather gentle smile, and stroked the side of his face. "Oh dear Inteus. As a father I thought you would have noticed. A pity you're so blind." She walked past him and stared into the distance. "It's quite simple really. It's been an eternity since I have ever felt... Anything, for anyone."

534 // 8,915 // 10,000

Post by Guest 19th August 2018, 8:25 pm

The Bakedanuki shot a sympathetic glance at her guildmate. She nodded in understanding, not too surprised that his hometown had met a bad end. The world was a cruel one and the destruction of homes and families was far too common for comfort. In Izayuki’s case, her home had been a tiny community within a village; no grand or glorious small town. They got by with humble farming, hunting, and providing their own clothes and building their own shelters. The young yokai had learned to assist them in their daily chores and duties, seeing it as a means to an end for survival. Nevertheless, it was comfortable. Everyone was happy. Because of that, of course it would come to an unfortunate end.

Before she could continue speaking, however, the atmosphere around them began to twist and haze slightly. Suddenly the entire air was covered in smoke, with the nearby civilians and buildings blocked out by blinding plumes of smoke. The smoke was thick enough to fill and harm natural and unnatural lungs alike. Coughing from being unable to breathe for the few seconds they were trapped in the smoke, crimson eyes narrowed. She recognized this smoke almost instantly… why had her father suggested they come here, if not for some sick joke? She bitterly remembered the deal that Inteus had struck with the being that made this realm their home, as well as her countless other ‘deals’ that had been made.

Eventually the smoke cleared away, leaving the surroundings to be none other than a huge “hallway”. The floor was like polished smoky quartz and mirrored the ceiling in a frosty and misty fashion. The walls were branches of trees, suggesting that they must be high up, and the hallway was upheld by golden vine-like arches. There was a median that ran down it with polished stone fencing in a rushing stream. Izayuki’s expression only grew more bitter. At the very least, they had cleaned the blood off of the floor from where she had roughed up that one nekomata.

Up ahead, two silver and golden vine doors opened to a room that was hazed with smoke enough so they could not see the figure able to be casually sensed from within. The Bakedanuki’s silver fur stood on end. The owner of the smokes had made it clear that she did not wish to see Izayuki’s face again. What would it mean for her being here? Unfortunately, it was too late to run or hide. They were in the realm, and the Enenra knew that they were there. “Let’s go,” she grunted, not giving rhyme or reason to her reaction of frustration. Silence would prove to aid her in this situation.

~~~

Her insults and response to his mock flirting tickled the tiger. Yes, she was going in the direction he wanted her to go, playing right into his hands. “That’s a funny thing to say,” Inteus stated, turning with her as she brushed past him. His eyes darkened slightly but his smile remained. “What is that child to you? What do you feel for him? How do you see him?” a flick of his long tail dotted each question.

[531 / 9,207 // 10,000]
    Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 19th August 2018, 9:42 pm

He had seen excitement from Izayuki. Nervousness, and even fear. Guilt. Emotionless. Playful. Intrigued. Annoyed. Happy. Furious. What he hadn't seen from her as of yet, was sympathy. And that had caught him by surprise, as it would show on his face. Sympathy? The more he learned the more... He didn't know. It wasn't something he was used to... At all. He lost his family and friends in the destruction of his entire village. All by the hands of a single wizard. He didn't know what magic the wizard had, but he had to be powerful to destroy the village. He remembered it rather vividly. The wizard ambushing them on the path, killing the wizard accompanying them swiftly and without hesitance. Oras had been knocked out and found himself in the company of his mentor. They went to see his town and found it obliterated by the wizard. They didn't know what he had wanted, why he did any of that... Nor how powerful he truly was. That of course was different than Izayuki. She knew who had dealt the destruction. Even more so, she knew what the destroyer's magic was as she had been taught the same magic by her... And proceeded to be tortured by the woman. He saw Izayuki getting ready to say something but before she could the world suddenly changed.

Everything was suddenly covered in smoke that filled his lungs, causing him to caught violently. His body desperately seeking any sort of fresh air rather than the toxin that seeped into him. He then used his magic to forcefully push the smoke out of his lungs and the area around him. Immediately after he did so, the smoke vanished entirely. He turned to look at Izayuki and saw recognition... As well as bitterness. When she only said two words he hesitated. Obviously she wasn't, taking this place well. He wondered if she would talk to him about this afterwards but walked silently behind. The floor and ceiling was made of smokey quarts, the archways being made of some form of golden vines. He felt this was an odd decoration style but made no comment on it. He worried that any word might set Izayuki off, whether intentionally or unintentionally. Soon enough they reached a point where there was a massive cloud of smoke, which confused him as it seemed to have been the end of the hallway and destination. Then he realized that whoever they were there to converse with was within the smoke. His brow furrowed with annoyance. Every Yokai he'd met was annoyed with him wearing a mask, and now of all times they wished to conceal themselves?! He stared through the smoke, somehow knowing where her eyes were... He didn't know how he knew, he just did.
    "You've known my face and can see it. If we're going to speak, let alone make a deal at all, you should show your own face as well. Otherwise there's no point in conversing. After all, I don't talk to a cloud of smoke."

--

She saw the darkness in his eyes and gave off a faint smile. "Ooooh, finally a look that interests me~ That anger in your eyes. At least you're learning to drop that mask of yours around me." When he asked her his questions she rolled her eyes. "Dear Inteus. If you would shut up for a second and use that brain of yours you could piece the answer together yourself. It's very easy if you just think for a moment..." She stopped as she noticed that Oras had shifted dimensions. "Hmm.. Well I'll leave you to your thinking my dear~ I must go watch over Oras and.. Retaliate if need be."

621 // 9,536 // 10,000

Post by Guest 20th August 2018, 11:22 am

At the red-haired man’s words, the duo would find themselves somehow transported to the middle of the room. The smoke would be circling them, filling the room in every corner except for the place where they stood. Through the thick screen of smoke they would be able to see a pale glimmer of light-- the setting sun on the horizon. The duo was up high in a castle or tower and the room contained a large opening to a balcony that faced the west where the sun was setting. As Izayuki remembered, the sun never rose in this place, and it never fully set. The sunset lingered on the horizon for eternity, painting the sky with vast hues of gold, orange, red, and pink, with violets and blues to the east.

“If you do not talk to smoke, you should leave this place. You came here to talk to smoke, did you not? You have a wish and you seek answers,” a feminine voice protruded from the cloud, whispering in a mature tone from all directions. “I am the Smoke of Lightweight Fabric-- Kemuira Enraenra.”

Izayuki flinched at Oras’ words. Angering a powerful yokai was never a good idea. And of course, she knew that Kemuira was something more than an ordinary yokai. She grimly recalled the words the Enenra left her upon their last meeting and parting: “No more questions; no more requests. If I catch you in my realm again without me summoning you, I will kill you myself. No person with Riyoshi blood is permitted here unless they are chosen by me.” Recalling it, the Bakedanuki found herself feeling queasy in the stomach with mild fear. She did not allow any of it to be seen on the outside, however, with a fairly keen control of her emotions at least for the moment. She did, however, revert back to her tiny raccoon dog form in the blink of an eye. Upon doing so, the silver tanuki would leap up onto Oras to perch on his shoulders. The physical contact did make her feel safer, as did being in her primary form. She chose to not speak right away. The person who spoke first always lost, as she had seen it.

She wished she could note any recognition from Kemuira, but the Enenra had assumed her true form. As such, there would be no emotion to detect-- not that she ever did show much in the first place.

“I suppose I can take a shape that you will find more comfortable to talk to, if you find no point in conversing with me in my true form,” the voice said with mild contempt. Fortunately, the smoke was used to such narrow-minded beings in her presence. Finally, the smoke began to shrivel back to a couch lined against the branch walls. The large couch was lined with mahogany and seated with velvet red cushions of the highest quality. As the smoke recoiled, a woman with long raven-black hair and dull crimson eyes could be seen seated on the large sofa. She wore a black silk kimono that had bold and intricate blue and white designs. In her hand she carried a large red pipe for smoking. “Is this better?” the woman asked, her voice and face protruding little emotion.

~~~

That was the remaining proof he needed. Much like his wife, he did not completely trust the dodgy sentences of gods, godlike beings, demons, and yokai. They would imply one thing, then say they meant something else later on. It was the oldest trick in the book, but was something the tiger was used to and knew how to counter. Of course, she understood him wrong. He had not been wearing a mask the entire time-- he had felt sincere amusement at the situation and acted in his usual behavior. It was a cautious pattern, but by no means a mask. However, he would let her believe what she wanted to; it did not matter to him what she thought.

“Yes, you should run along to your beloved ‘science experiment’,” the tiger sneered. “It would be a shame if something happened to a little project you loved.” Please. A child? She was by far one of the most naive gods, but it did not surprise him too much. Deities lacked knowledge on the first thing about true parenting. They would see and do one thing, but label it as something else to make it sound more endearing. Honestly, it made him sick. The fact that she did not recognize her sickening behavior made Inteus pity Oras, the child he saw with Izayuki, even more.

[776 / 9,983 // 10,000]
    Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 21st August 2018, 2:47 pm

When the voice spoke up, and her words had confused Oras at first before he figured it out. He could hear the contempt in her voice as well and made a mental note for himself in the future at some point. Living smoke was a new one, but after what he'd seen it wasn't too surprising. He simply had to make a few adjustments in his mindset was all. Before he could make any sort of reply Izayuki vanished. He turned to where she was a second before and noticed some movement on the floor. He looked down but only saw a blur as Izayuki had already leaped onto his shoulder, which caught him by surprise. He adjusted of course but he was still a little surprised. He saw that she had shapeshifted into a sort of racoon, dog.. Animal. He could tell she was nervous which was what shocked him the most. But again he was able to recover rather quickly. It was him who wished to talk to her after all, and given the situation he figured logic would help him win this battle. Again however, before he could reply to her she went ahead and continued, shapeshifting into a woman rather than smoke. Once she had finished he would speak... Finally. "I've only recently discovered things such as Nazo, Gods and Deities real existence, etc. I'm doing my research but there is much for me to catch up on. I apologize for my current state of ignorance," he said. It was the truth, plain and simple. He was always blunt, and didn't see the need for sugar coating. He made his apology, and now it would be time for business once again. "Now then. As for these 'deals' you make. How much about my soul, it's origin and abilities do you know? And what 'reasonable' price would you be asking for in return?"

--

Atia laughed at Inteus' words, finding the man more and more humorous than before. That is, until she realized he was serious. She looked at him, still finding him amusing though. "Oh dear Inteus. If that's what you think then you are far more ignorant than you let yourself believe. Choose to remain ignorant and continue believing what you will if you want, but if you ever want answers, well. I'd be willing to bargain~" She giggled before she vanished entirely. Once again she wasn't inside the world of Nazo, but at the same time she was. She watched the three in the massive chambers, and was completely undetectable by any of them. When she saw the little puppy all cuddled up against her son in fear she grinned in amusement. Oras looked up to the woman so this scene was just too precious. She would do nothing to intervene. She wouldn't stop either side from doing anything. The only reason she would intervene for any reason was if the Smoke Goddess chose to seize Oras or do anything permanent to him...

500 // 10,036 // 10,000 Word count reached!

Post by Guest 1st September 2018, 2:43 pm

The woman sat in silence as the man proceeded to speak. With a subtle nod, she accepted his apology but said nothing further. There was no need and she was not fond of sugarcoating or any silliness. Fortunately, this was also a human that did not feel the need to grovel in her presence as many had. It was a refreshing thing to see, while not uncommon. Pale red orbs peered at his soul, eyeing and observing the tumultic and chaotic nature it had to offer. There were many aspects of it that she recognized. Thus, with a nod, the enenra responded. “There is much to your soul I can tell you-- that I am sure you do not already know,” the smoke yokai replied formally. “My ‘price’ has yet to be determined. In most circumstances, you will simply owe me a favor. Rest assured, however, that I will not be making any demands on your life, soul, or power.”

Izayuki was not scared of the Enenra, but highly wary and cautious. She barely knew the extent of the smoke yokai’s power, but of what she had experienced, the woman was a force to be reckoned with. She did not anticipate Oras being able to protect them if something went wrong; she was not huddled on his shoulder out of pure fear. Naturally, the physical contact did make her feel safer, but it was not out of sole concern for her well being. At close proximity, she could protect her guildmate better than she could when only standing nearby. She knew the Enenra’s tricks-- how she could change the space and separate them with a blink of her eyes if she wanted to. Feeling partly responsible for her guildmate even though it was his choice to be here, Izayuki wanted to reduce that risk. She did not know the extent of the ‘debt’ Kemuira would ask for, but she bitterly remembered her father’s own price to get what he wanted. Keeping her muzzle shut, the tanuki chose to allow Oras to speak and think for himself.

The Enenra recognized the shift just outside her dimension. Her realm was not in Nazo. It was completely secluded from other planes, both physical and spiritual. Nobody could just casually watch on without her being aware of it, but she made no notion to elude to the fact that she noticed the chaos being. For now, watching would be permitted, perhaps with a mild cost. Anything else would be much more expensive unless she was invited in.

~~~

Inteus only growled at the deity’s words, taking a step towards her as he slipped into his massive, unnaturally large white tiger form. He had no reason to stop her-- surely she would take it from an unintentionally negligent parent that she was intentionally being negligent and abusive. What sort of parent forced their child to go through life on their own, while the parent looked on and marveled at certain things in amusement and only bothered to intervene when it came to their ‘toy’ being taken from them or locked up permanently? The tiger himself had been captured and imprisoned, forced to live away from his children and to never hold them like a real father should. This goddess had the option to but chose to just toy with her child's emotions, mental state, and how he lived his life just for her own sick entertainment. Even if he had a part of her in him, she did not love him, nor was she a real mother. Irritated, the tiger merely stalked away, having had enough of the evil goddess.

[Wordcount exceeded]
    Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 1st September 2018, 3:51 pm

He watched as the woman nodded and they had reached a mutual agreement. He was glad this woman was at least reasonable to.. Some degree. So far things seemed to be going well, and logic would probably take him very far indeed. Suddenly he felt his soul react to her gaze, shifting in a different manner than he usually did. He wondered if it was because she was viewing the soul itself, or if it was somehow connected to her in some way. The woman then spoke, stating that she did in fact know what it was he had been seeking. And then she told him that her prices were typically her visitors owing her a favor of some sort. Promising that she would not take advantage of his soul, life, or his power. He kept his eyes calm and focused. In general it sounded like a good deal. He really didn't care much for anything or anyone. However he did have two people he wanted to grow closer to and defend if he had the ability. Amora, his apprentice and first friend. And Izayuki his guildmaster, and hopefully his new friend and ally. In addition he still had his strong morality of no harming the innocent. "As long as you can add no harm to any innocent being, or to Amora and Izayuki to the list, I really don't care what kind of favor you want from me. Add those to the list and you have a deal. There's too much I need to learn about this soul of mine."

Post by Guest 14th September 2018, 6:05 pm

The Enenra nodded slightly, her face still portraying no solid emotion. “With every restriction on the favor, the gravity of it becomes heavier. No matter-- you seem to accept the conditions of this exchange,” Kemuira observed, her dull crimson eyes slowly casting a sideways glance at the edge of her realm. She saw the chaotic being vividly, and without even moving a muscle, the walls and fabric of her realm would begin to peel away. To Izayuki and Oras, this would look like the physical surroundings where they once had stood had faded into thick smoke. The smoke instantly cleared to leave the duo in a void of sorts, surrounded by the wispy element. It was just them in there, with sight, sound, and perception of Kemuira gone for the present moment. The only one who stood there besides the man and the tanuki was the chaotic deity, Atia.

As if she already had not been on edge, the silver bakedanuki’s fur stood on end. She readied herself on Oras’ shoulder to spring into action if she needed to be. Suspicious, her muzzle wrinkled into a skeptical and untrusting snarl with a growl rising from the back of her throat. She recognized the shadow of a trick that the Enenra had to offer, but realized that they were not in the confines of their minds this time. This was reality and a different part in space. The next thing to grow wary of would be the woman standing before them, her essence ever so familiar, similar to Oras, and her presence wafting of the stench of powerful chaos. All in all, every aspect put the ayakashi at unrest, chary at the new and unidentifiable situation.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 15th September 2018, 1:15 pm

Oras listened as the woman acknowledged the weight of his conditions.  His heard mind soul and spirit were protected yes, but now so would his friends.  Not only that but the lives of every innocent being in existence.  That was quite a massive amount of people.  True, lying and stealing were crimes, but much of it was from a child's experience growing up.  Everyone lies in their life.  Everyone tries to take something in secret at one point or another.  No one in existence was perfect, but perfection isn't what describes innocent.  She then accepted his terms, but then her attention was deviated elsewhere.  He felt something change in the world and saw a massive field of smoke emerge from nowhere.  He was confused at first but doubted she was going to do anything against him.  She had made a promise and although he doubted he could trust Yokai much, she did seem to be the type of person who would keep to her word.  No matter how much it irritated her.  Oras shifted calmly, not showing any defensive or offensive nature whatsoever.  He didn't want the Yokai to think any less of him, and wanted to show her that he was willing to trust her...  This much at least.  He had killed many Yokai the last time he traveled to this dimension.  He wanted to try making up for that somehow.  Eventually however they were alone.  The Yokai had vanished and where the woman had been looking stood, a different woman.  She had purple hair, purple eyes, a neck charm and a black outfit.  She was silent for a moment before she opened her eyes.  They were, shaking.  And she was smiling.  It was a gentle smile, almost loving.  Why was that?

Atia's Picture:

Atia was annoyed as the Yokai began shifting the dimensions to reveal Atia.  She even gave the smoke being a look that plainly said:  'really spoil sport?'.  She shook it away however.  In the end, this may just be what she needed.  She had been skirting around the bush observing him grow.  Watching him develop, grow stronger and..  Go through many hardships.  This was for two reasons.  The first being she wanted him to understand her better by have gone through something similar.  She trusted the Gods and they turned their backs on her.  He trusted a wizard and he destroyed his hometown.  It helped establish a sort of connection.  But the second reason she never interacted with him...  Was because she was afraid.  She was in charge of handling humanity and their emotions, helping them reach their pure goals.  And she failed.  Not only that but she never had an offspring, so she was deathly afraid that her interfering would make his life miserable, or turn him into a monster by accident.  Now however she was forced to confront that fear.  And as she saw him in person, she realized.  All that fear fell away as she felt her love for him overpower all other emotions.  Her eyes shook and sparkled at the sight of him.  She saw his caution, curiosity, and confusion.  She only replied with two words.

"Hello son.."

Current date/time is 18th March 2024, 7:19 pm