Dragon's Shop of Avi's! (and Siggies)

Adalinda

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- The Fallen- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player -
    Lineage : Warrior Dragon
    Position : None
    Guild : Onyx Moon [Ace]
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Cirven
    Experience : 20,143.75

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Iron Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic: Third Gen
    Third Magic:

Dragon's Shop of Avi's! (and Siggies)

Post by Adalinda on 17th June 2018, 2:19 pm

Are we all shocked that there's another shop here? Probably not. Will this be awesome? I hope it will be.

Another shop of Avatars! Mostly Of Experiments! So lets hope for the best

So hi y'all! It's Ada! (Or Gaia/Baird depending on where you know me from <3) I wanna get into this rough business of GFX avatars and siggies, that and I want a reason to use my Sketchbook Pro/Krita/JumpPaint/whatever else I have that's not Photoshop (why it's mostly experiments).

My deal here is avi's are 1K jewels each without names, names are 500 jewels for each avatar they're on, basic siggies are 1k each (with or without names), and experiments (avi's/signatures with or without names) are 500 jewels as they're experiments \o/.
    So, if you want 1 of my regular avatars without a name, another with, and an experimental signature, it'd be 3000 jewels

Newbies can get three (3) free avi’s and siggies provided they have a FC approved already, just gotta put in for trade proof that you’re new!

I know this is just a re-cap of what others use, but here's the link for GrumpyBumpers Sig Rotater. You can use it on avi's as well as signatures as [img]Link[/img ] (without the space) if you didn't know :3

Without further adieu what I got:

Square:

Square! Square border is square/rectangle. Got the Square with a nice single color background so your character isn't crowded by much. Or You can have your guild colors (or not) with your guild symbol in front, behind, or both! (I can keep regular backgrounds or find other backgrounds too, just request it). If you want the big guild symbol that fills the rest of the avi for Square, I can put it in front where it won't disrupt the rest of the picture too much as well.

Oval:

Oval! Oval border is circle? Got the Oval with a nice single color background so your character isn't crowded by much. Or You can have your guild colors (or not) with your guild symbol in front, behind, or both! (I can keep regular backgrounds or find other backgrounds too, just request it). If you want the big guild symbol that fills the rest of the avi for Oval, I can put it in front where it won't disrupt the rest of the picture too much as well.

Experimental:

What in Tarnation is this? Experimental borders! Got the Experimental with a nice single color background so your character isn't crowded by much. Or You can have your guild colors (or not) with your guild symbol in front, behind, or both! (I can keep regular backgrounds or find other backgrounds too, just request it). If you want the big guild symbol that fills the rest of the avi for Oval, I can put it in front where it won't disrupt the rest of the picture too much as well.

Basic Signatures:

Here are the basic signatures! Rectangle and Oval! As they’re basic and usually easier to do, they’re 1K each and can be skinnier than they are length wise or height wise, just request it <3

Experimental Signatures:

Here are the experiments! Anything you want on them will be a flat 500 Jewels each signature! Probably best to Just DM me for majority of what you want, but up to you <3

Fonts:

* = Natural Outlines
    Attack of the Cucumbers
    Collins OE Demo
    FairyDustB
    Fat Legs Outline *
    Kingdom Hearts
    Limerence-Thin
    Limerence
    LS Hymned
    Luminari
    Magic School
    Minster No 5
    Outline *
    Pieces of Eight
    Royal Acidbath *
    Salterio *
    Saraband Lettering *
    Sovoye LET
    Shatterboxx
    SignPainter
    Snell Roundhand
    VintageOne *
    vtks Déjà vu *
    Zapfino

I highly advise DMing me on discord mainly for Experiments after you've put in your order. You can find me on the main FTRP discord under Adalinda/Gaia/Baird, or, if you're not on the main FTRP, on discord I'm Priestess Turtle#6041. Or you can DM me on here.

To Purchase Avatar:
    Username: (Your Account Name)
    Words on Avatar: (Optional! Character name/Something to describe them)
    Font Type: (Optional! If you have words, choose a font I have, or if there's a specific one you'd like me to use, link me! Or I can surprise you o.o)
    Font Color: (Optional! What color do you want the words?)
    Border: (Square/Oval/Experiment)
    Border lines: (Optional! You want the boarder to have a color to it? Tell me!)
    Face claim: (Who be character? What they from? Movie/game/manga/comic/show? If you have a few pictures already, either link here, or DM me)
    Background: (Do you want the background in the pictures? Or do you want me to do a solid color background? (tell me the color you want for the solid background))
    Guild Symbol: (Optional! Guild the character in?)
    Guild Symbol Location: (Optional! If you want the symbol, you want it large in the back behind your character? Small in front? Small in front behind the name (if you want the name)? Or both?!)
    Guild Symbol Color: (Optional! What color do you want the symbol if you want it?)
    Total Avi’s: (How many avi’s are you wanting? ^^)
    Total: (How much is the order? e.e If you're getting a siggy as well, put it under one.)
    Trade proof: (either trade to Adalinda, Gaia, or Baird)

Code:
    [b]Username:[/b] (Your Account Name)
    [b]Words on Avatar:[/b] (Optional! Character name/Something to describe them)
    [b]Font Type:[/b] (Optional! If you have words, choose a font I have, or if there's a specific one you'd like me to use, link me! Or I can surprise you o.o)
    [b]Font Color:[/b] (Optional! What color do you want the words?)
    [b]Border:[/b] (Square/Oval/Experiment)
    [b]Border lines:[/b] (Optional! You want the boarder to have a color to it? Tell me!)
    [b]Face claim:[/b] (Who be character? What they from? Movie/game/manga/comic/show? If you have a few pictures already, either link here, or DM me)
    [b]Background:[/b] (Do you want the background in the pictures? Or do you want me to do a solid color background? (tell me the color you want for the solid background))
    [b]Guild Symbol:[/b] (Optional! Guild the character in?)
    [b]Guild Symbol Location:[/b] (Optional! If you want the symbol, you want it large in the back behind your character? Small in front? Small in front behind the name (if you want the name)? Or both?!)
    [b]Guild Symbol Color:[/b] (Optional! What color do you want the symbol if you want it?)
    [b]Total Avi’s:[/b] (How many avi’s are you wanting? ^^)
    [b]Total:[/b] (How much is the order? e.e If you're getting a siggy as well, put it under one.)
    [b]Trade proof:[/b] (either trade to Adalinda, Gaia, or Baird)

To Purchase Signature:
    Username: (Your Account Name)
    Words on Avatar: (Optional! Character name/Something to describe them)
    Font Type: (Optional! If you have words, choose a font I have, or if there's a specific one you'd like me to use, link me! Or I can surprise you o.o)
    Font Color: (Optional! What color do you want the words?)
    Border: (Any idea what you want you'd like the siggy to be? Rectangle? Oval? A silhouette of something? Leave it up to me?)
    Face claim: (Who be character? What they from? Movie/game/manga/comic/show? If you have a few pictures already, either link here, or DM me)
    Background: (Do you want the background in the pictures? Or do you want me to do a solid color background? (tell me the color you want for the solid background))
    Guild Symbol: (Optional! Guild the character in?)
    Guild Symbol Location: (Behind the words? Next to the character? Overlayed on top of everything?)
    Guild Symbol Color: (Optional! What color do you want the symbol if you want it?)
    Total Signatures: (How many signatures are you wanting? ^^)
    Total: (How much is the order? e.e If you're getting an avatar(s) as well, put it under one.)
    Trade proof: (either trade to Adalinda, Gaia, or Baird)

Code:
    [b]Username:[/b] (Your Account Name)
    [b]Words on Avatar:[/b] (Optional! Character name/Something to describe them)
    [b]Font Type:[/b] (Optional! If you have words, choose a font I have, or if there's a specific one you'd like me to use, link me! Or I can surprise you o.o)
    [b]Font Color:[/b] (Optional! What color do you want the words?)
    [b]Border:[/b] (Any idea what you want you'd like the siggy to be? Rectangle? Oval? A silhouette of something? Leave it up to me?)
    [b]Face claim:[/b] (Who be character? What they from? Movie/game/manga/comic/show? If you have a few pictures already, either link here, or DM me)
    [b]Background:[/b] (Do you want the background in the pictures? Or do you want me to do a solid color background? (tell me the color you want for the solid background))
    [b]Guild Symbol:[/b] (Optional! Guild the character in?)
    [b]Guild Symbol Location:[/b] (Behind the words? Next to the character? Overlayed on top of everything?)
    [b]Guild Symbol Color:[/b] (Optional! What color do you want the symbol if you want it?)
    [b]Total Signatures:[/b] (How many signatures are you wanting? ^^)
    [b]Total:[/b] (How much is the order? e.e If you're getting an avatar(s) as well, put it under one.)
    [b]Trade proof:[/b] (either trade to Adalinda, Gaia, or Baird)

Last edited by Adalinda on 23rd September 2018, 1:57 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Johann

Moderator - Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- S-Rank- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- The Fallen- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Be On Lester's Friends List - Player -
    Lineage : Master of Runes
    Position : God of Strength
    Guild : Ace of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Ruvel
    Experience : 553,287.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Advanced Elemental Runes
    Second Magic: Forces of War
    Third Magic: Berserker Satan Slayer [2nd Gen]

Re: Dragon's Shop of Avi's! (and Siggies)

Post by Johann on 17th June 2018, 3:03 pm

Username: Johann
    Words on Avatar: just "Johann" is good
    Font Type: surprise meee ~
    Font Color: Grey / Silver
    Boarder: your call
    Boarder lines: Silver / Blue
    Face claim: Sebas Tian from Overlord / General Liver from Akame ga Kill
    could you try and use this for one of the Avi's ? would be cool :3
    Background: surprise meee ~
    Guild Symbol: The West Fiore Trading Company Guild Symbol
    Guild Symbol Location: your call
    Guild Symbol Color: same as the font
    Total: 5 Avis of 1.5k each so I'm pretty sure it's 7.5k
    Trade proof: Can I get it for free ? lol jk here's the link

plz no memes

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Yona

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Being- Summer Special Participant- Be On Lester's Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player -
    Lineage : Seductor's Touch
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Johann
    Experience : 38,568.75

Post by Yona on 25th June 2018, 1:51 pm

All right I would like 2 sig and 6 avatars, [1 sig + 3 avatars for each of my accounts] :3 To make it easy I am going to leave Yona's stuff in white, but put all of Karasuki's things in purple. I will pay for both through Yona.

Username: Yona / Karasuki
    Words on Avatar: Yona or Yona Hisamori (depends on the size of the font, I want you to choose if you think it looks good shorter then I am cool with that, but I do like her last name lol) / Karasuki or Kara (same as before, whatever you think looks better)
    Font Type: Limerance (or pretty script of your choice) / Zapfino
    Font Color: A nice looking green to balance the picture, not too gaudy a green / Shades of purple or gold or a mix, that's her thing
    Border: I like the ovals for the way the words kind of break out of that border but I want you to experiment and do whatever you think looks good / Same as what I just typed please
    Border lines: Artist Choice / Maybe do the opposite color for what you do for the words, purple and gold
    Face claim: Rin from Yugioh (prefer fan art to yugioh's thick unwieldy lines lol)/ Kanata Shinawa from Seikaisuru Kado
    Background: The background can be anything thematic so plants, flowers / Thematic like magical books, scripts, scrolls swirling around idk xD she summons things from books
    Guild Symbol: 1-2 out of the 3 sigs yes please / Artist choice
    Guild Symbol Location: Small in front or Small in front behind the name / Artist choice
    Guild Symbol Color: Black or White or Artist Choice  / Pale or light medium yellow like this or Artist Choice
    Total: 6 Avis at 1.5 each = 9K
    Trade proof:

TO PURCHASE SIGNATURE:

Words on Signature: Yona Hisamori + the quote "When nature has work to be done, she creates a genius to do it." -Emerson / Karasuki + if you think it looks nice on there... I have a perfect little poem that suits her I wanted to include. Here is the link for the words. I hope it isn't too long, so you can make it your call okay poem link
    Font Type: Artist Choice! / Artist Choice!
    Font Color: Green, Teal, Gold (her colors but you can pick) / Purple, gold, or artist choice
    Border: Thematic silhouette (you know yona lol) / Thematic silhouette (I love your cards actually, so something similar?) or Artist Choice
    Face claim: See above
    Background: Do anything that you want to make it awesome / I love the way you did your cards of the dragon, so something thematic or similar would be cool
    Guild Symbol: Artist Choice / No thank you
    Guild Symbol Location: If you think it looks good, anywhere you want it
    Guild Symbol Color: Black, White, Artist Choice all are cool with me
    Total: 500 x 2 = 1K

Grand Total: 9K + 1K = 10K
    Trade proof: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t32886p50-the-trading-hub#334514 Post 52

_____________________________________________________________________________________

~Yona's Links~

Yona's Color: color = #33cc66
    Ketsueki's Color: color = #cc3300
    Kyran

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- The Beast- Player -
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Mentor : Sol
    Experience : 5,425

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mystic Blood Beasts
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Kyran on 28th July 2018, 8:44 pm

Username: Kyran
    Words on Avatar: Miles Nocte on a single avi
    Font Type: Any
    Font Color: Deep Red
    Boarder: Experiment
    Boarder lines: Possibly, if so Deep Red
    Face claim: Full Hollow Ichigo
    Background: Solid color in the background, dependent on picture. We'll work it out
    Guild Symbol: Onyx Moon guild symbol
    Guild Symbol Location: small in front, possibly transparent behind
    Guild Symbol Color: Deep Red? Maybe black
    Total: 3500 (One avi with name, two avi's without)
    Trade proof: Transaction

Kyran - Kyran's Magic - Bank

XP Doubler: Page 32, Post n°786, VIP shop
    x10 extra spells: post 673
    Jobs in Progress: 2/6

Johann

Moderator - Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- S-Rank- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- The Fallen- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Be On Lester's Friends List - Player -
    Lineage : Master of Runes
    Position : God of Strength
    Guild : Ace of Onyx Moon
    Experience : 553,287.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Advanced Elemental Runes
    Second Magic: Forces of War
    Third Magic: Berserker Satan Slayer [2nd Gen]

Post by Johann on 8th August 2018, 7:06 pm

Username: Johann
    Words on Avatar: Nope
    Font Type: Nope
    Font Color: Nope
    Border: Square uwu
    Border lines: Nah fam
    Face claim: Ain (Apostasia) from Elsword, got an album with pics here
    Background: Your call
    Guild Symbol: nah
    Guild Symbol Location: is mayonnaise a guild symbol location ?
    Guild Symbol Color: is horseradish a guild symbol colour ?
    Total: 3 avi's without text makes 3k jewels
    Trade proof: Hoi

★CelesteSway★

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- The Being- 1 Year Anniversary- Player -
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Sky God Slayer Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by ★CelesteSway★ on 1st September 2018, 9:15 am

Username: ★CelesteSway★
    Words on Avatar: Character's firstname
    Font Type: Surprise me
    Font Color: Gold!
    Boarder: Oval
    Boarder lines: Yeah,  but surprise meh
    Face claim: Konoha Suetsugi,  Engaged to the Unidentified
    Background: A solid galaxy like background
    Guild Symbol: Sabertooth!
    Guild Symbol Location: Yep,  smaller in the front
    Guild Symbol Color:  Tiffany Blue
    Total: I'm not new so I believe it'll be 1500 Jewel
    Trade proof: All set!

Spoiler:

D-Rank= 3
    C-Rank= 0
    B-Rank= 0
    A-Rank= 0
    S-Rank= 0
    SS-Rank= 0
    H-Rank= 0
    Adalinda

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- The Fallen- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player -
    Lineage : Warrior Dragon
    Guild : Onyx Moon [Ace]
    Mentor : Cirven
    Experience : 20,143.75

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Iron Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic: Third Gen
    Third Magic:

Post by Adalinda on 1st September 2018, 10:55 am

@★CelesteSway★ wrote:Username: ★CelesteSway★
    Words on Avatar: Character's firstname
    Font Color: Gold!
    Boarder: Oval
    Boarder lines: Yeah,  but surprise meh
    Face claim: Konoha Suetsugi,  Engaged to the Unidentified
    Background: A solid galaxy like background
    Guild Symbol: Sabertooth!
    Guild Symbol Location: Yep,  smaller in the front
    Guild Symbol Color:  Tiffany Blue
    Total: I'm not new so I believe it'll be 1500 Jewel
    Trade proof: All set!

@★CelesteSway★
    \o/ Finished <3 Whatcha think? ^^ The picture I chose good? :3

Code:
    https://i.imgur.com/2lJpGaY.png

Adalinda ~ Iron Dragon, Third Gen ~ Alcohol Funds ~ Tamaria ~ Golden Lacrima 19/08/2019
    #00ffff-Adalinda #996699-Tamaria #669999-Veles

'When the hope of morning starts to fade in me
    I don't dare let darkness have its way with me
    And the hope of morning makes me worth the fight
    I will not be giving in tonight'

Theme Song:
    Loki Flygare

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Summer Special Participant- Player -
    Lineage : Keeper of Peace
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Experience : 225

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Loki Flygare on 2nd September 2018, 8:54 am

Username: Loki Flygare
    Words on Signature: The Ghost Caller
    Font Type: FairyDustB
    Font Color: Pale blue of some sort. Kind of like the one used on my avatars for example.
    Boarder: A wispy ghost like border would be cool. Otherwise up to you to experiment with.
    Face claim: Gaara from Naruto
    Background: Surprise me with what you think works c;
    Guild Symbol: Silver Wolf
    Guild Symbol Location: Anywhere works.
    Guild Symbol Color: Black
    Total: 1k? Not sure how to count for the experimental siggies, so let me know if I need to amend.
    Trade proof: Here for now

Gaia

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Character Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- The Sacred- Summer Special Participant- Player -
    Lineage : Card Bonded
    Position : Rising Star
    Guild : Sabertooth [Ace]
    Experience : 3342.75

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Dragon Tarot Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Gaia on 2nd September 2018, 11:32 am

@Loki Flygare wrote:    Username: Loki Flygare
       Words on Signature: The Ghost Caller
       Font Type: FairyDustB
       Font Color: Pale blue of some sort. Kind of like the one used on my avatars for example.
       Boarder: A wispy ghost like border would be cool. Otherwise up to you to experiment with.
       Background: Surprise me with what you think works c;
       Guild Symbol: Silver Wolf
       Guild Symbol Location: Anywhere works.
       Guild Symbol Color: Black
       Total: 1k? Not sure how to count for the experimental siggies, so let me know if I need to amend.
       Trade proof: Here for now

\o/ tada! tell me if you want me to change the boarder type or anything ^^

Code:
    https://i.imgur.com/tJh6UQY.png
    https://i.imgur.com/5eOoaFt.png

Gaia ~ Bookie Funds ~ Noya ~ Dragon Tarot Magic ~ Gaia's Home ~ LacBook Profile
    Gaia #ff99ff                 Main Account: Adalinda                 2nd Alt Account: Baird                 3rd Alt Account: Saraphina

Theme Song:
    Kyran

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- The Beast- Player -
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Mentor : Sol
    Experience : 5,425

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mystic Blood Beasts
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Kyran on 3rd September 2018, 10:44 pm

Username: Kyran but these are for my alt Cetus
    Words on Avatar: Cetus Caimileir on one avi, Sha on the other avi, Quote in DM for siggy
    Font Color: blood red
    Boarder: Oval for two avi's, experiment for the last avi, experiment for the siggy
    Boarder lines: We'll work together, see what works
    Face claim: Grimmjow from Bleach for one Avi, Shin-Ah from Akatsuki no Yona for the second Avi and Jellal from Fairy Tail for the third Avi and the Siggy
    Background: We'll work together ^-^
    Guild Symbol: Nightmare
    Guild Symbol Location: Behind character in the nameless Avi, small behind name for the named Avi's, we'll work with the siggy together ^-^
    Guild Symbol Color: Working together
    Total: 5,500 jewels (2 avi's with names: 3000, 1 avi without name: 1000, 1 experimental siggy: 1500)
    Trade proof: Post 159

Kyran - Kyran's Magic - Bank

XP Doubler: Page 32, Post n°786, VIP shop
    x10 extra spells: post 673
    Jobs in Progress: 2/6

Yona

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Being- Summer Special Participant- Be On Lester's Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player -
    Lineage : Seductor's Touch
    Mentor : Johann
    Experience : 38,568.75

Post by Yona on 15th September 2018, 2:24 pm

Username: Yona
    Words on Avatar: Shiori
    Font Type: Kingdom Hearts is probs my fave for this
    Font Color: Blue, what you would like
    Border: Experiment and Rounded-Corner Square
    Border lines: Artist choice
    Face claim: San from Princess Mononoke- I have a couple links here:
    pic 1
    pic 2
    pic 3

Background: A background would be nice, or you can make it blue, your choice
    Guild Symbol: No thanks
    Guild Symbol Location: No thanks
    Guild Symbol Color: No thanks
    Total: 4 avis! Should be 4500, right?
    Trade proof:https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t32886p150-the-trading-hub#344070

I just want some really cool looking avis, feel free to look up pics but I do like the ones I linked here You can get rid of the background or keep them as you think, whatever you think looks good

~Yona's Links~

Yona's Color: color = #33cc66
    Ketsueki's Color: color = #cc3300
    Baird

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Halloween job event participant - Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- The Being- Player -
    Lineage : Warriors Heart
    Position : Coming Storm
    Guild : Nightmare
    Experience : 1681.25

Post by Baird on 23rd September 2018, 12:54 pm

@Yona wrote:Username: Yona
    Words on Avatar: Shiori
    Font Type: Kingdom Hearts is probs my fave for this
    Font Color: Blue, what you would like
    Border: Experiment and Rounded-Corner Square
    Border lines: Artist choice
    Face claim: San from Princess Mononoke- I have a couple links here:
    pic 1
    pic 2
    pic 3

Background: A background would be nice, or you can make it blue, your choice
    Guild Symbol: No thanks
    Guild Symbol Location: No thanks
    Guild Symbol Color: No thanks
    Total: 4 avis! Should be 4500, right?
    Trade proof:https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t32886p150-the-trading-hub#344070

I just want some really cool looking avis, feel free to look up pics but I do like the ones I linked here You can get rid of the background or keep them as you think, whatever you think looks good

@Yona <3

dey done! \o/

Tell me if there's anything you'd like changed ^^ and here are the links <3

Code:
    https://i.imgur.com/zxjHqlG.png
    https://i.imgur.com/o6IDYRZ.png
    https://i.imgur.com/kliWOSY.png
    https://i.imgur.com/3f8kODn.png

Baird ~ Instrument Funds ~ Instrumental Sound Magic ~ Resi
    Baird  #00ff00                      Resi  #ff6600
    Main Account: Adalinda                      1st Alt Account: Gaia                      3rd Alt Account: Saraphina

Loki Flygare

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Summer Special Participant- Player -
    Lineage : Keeper of Peace
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Experience : 225

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Loki Flygare on 23rd September 2018, 1:13 pm

Username: Loki Flygare
    Words on Avatar: Loki
    Font Type: Up to you~
    Font Color: Pale plue
    Boarder: Wolfy c:
    Boarder lines: Same as the text
    Background: Anything really, though peferably not solid colors.
    Guild Symbol: Nah
    Guild Symbol Location: -
    Guild Symbol Color: -
    Total: 3 000 (gonna take 6)
    Trade proof:Here

Baird

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Halloween job event participant - Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- The Being- Player -
    Lineage : Warriors Heart
    Position : Coming Storm
    Guild : Nightmare
    Experience : 1681.25

Post by Baird on 23rd September 2018, 3:52 pm

@Loki Flygare wrote:Username: Loki Flygare
    Words on Avatar: Loki
    Font Type: Up to you~
    Font Color: Pale plue
    Boarder: Wolfy c:
    Boarder lines: Same as the text
    Background: Anything really, though peferably not solid colors.
    Guild Symbol: Nah
    Guild Symbol Location: -
    Guild Symbol Color: -
    Total: 3 000 (gonna take 6)
    Trade proof:Here

Boom shacka lacka! \o/

You are loved for letting me test this out <3

Code:
    https://i.imgur.com/njyVyiB.png
    https://i.imgur.com/xBQxYrp.png
    https://i.imgur.com/RTZu4Vt.png
    https://i.imgur.com/t5FIPvr.png
    https://i.imgur.com/62zj1SV.png
    https://i.imgur.com/sS6atcF.png

Baird ~ Instrument Funds ~ Instrumental Sound Magic ~ Resi
    Baird  #00ff00                      Resi  #ff6600
    Main Account: Adalinda                      1st Alt Account: Gaia                      3rd Alt Account: Saraphina

Current date/time is 16th December 2018, 2:59 am