Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

♥ LIKE TO BE YOU ♥

Lilium
    Lilium

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 6

Character Sheet
    First Skill: αєgιѕ - тнє мιи∂
    Second Skill: муѕтι¢ - тнє вσ∂у
    Third Skill: ραиα¢єα - тнє ѕσυℓ

♥ LIKE TO BE YOU ♥ Empty ♥ LIKE TO BE YOU ♥

Post by Lilium 16th June 2018, 7:44 pm

♥ LIKE TO BE YOU ♥ MBBhi3g
    ♥ LIKE TO BE YOU ♥ SkIbnW4

Heart Color Reference:

Template:

IZAYUKI HYOUJIN-REIAKI -
    "Honestly, other than that time she made me deal with something that I was completely not ready for, she seems like a level-headed person. She is almost terrifyingly strong but she usually does what's best for the guild so, no qualms here."

ELYX REIAKI -
    "To be honest, he seemed somewhat to himself in the times where I met him. He wore a lot of dark clothes and seemed to be brooding a lot as well. I guess you could define him as an edge lord. He would have been fun to talk to more but he just disappeared. He didn't even really speak to Izayuki actually at all in the time I've been at Black Rose. Wait, were they actually even married?"

SORANO GRANON -
    "It's alarming to me that she is capable of completely influencing other people's emotions when I'm not even aware of how I'm truly feeling most of the time. She says that it can be nullified if the person doesn't let their conviction be swayed but, if she were to lose her cool..."

DESIRÉE BLOOMS -
    "One of the few people that I'm able to hold a conversation with normally. She isn't aware that I used go by Hikari, and that's why I'm a little more hesitant to call her a friend. She's someone who I can see going extremely far in popularity and magic power."

ERIKA NIGHTSHADE-
    "A truly unnerving human being. If she even was that. The CEO of the Nightshade Company and a lover to a truly detestable elf. I don't even want to know what kind of things run through her mind. She's still someone I can talk to although that might be because I want to be on her good side as opposed to her bad. Being on her bad side, I'd be alone cause everyone on her bad side is already dead."

ASTRID FOSS -
    "There's over 7 billion mages that I could have potentially have had as job partners. Tell me why, I got stuck with this pasty dumb elf two times. God above, I don't understand why a creature as stupid as she is able to survive and is able to become a Wizard Saint. It just is completely jarring that this paste eating, abortion punching maniac is able to walk on Earthland. AND THAT I ACTUALLY HAD TO DEAL WITH HER TWICE! Dear lord, someone please keep her away from me before I catch whatever ailment afflicts her brain." (She still considers her a friend but is a little to proud to admit it.)

LUCIUS FOSS -
    "If Astrid weren't around, he probably would have attacked me at that time. But, at the very least, his threats were colourful, but they lacked depth. They were mediocre at best and I've been faced with a lot more worrying threats. The death that he offered me was so mellow compared to what I've heard that I don't even want to put up an effort into disliking him as a person and his overall presence near me. Just got to stay a little more aware when he's around."

TORIAN PACE -
    "A genuinely normal person. Other than seeming very disconnected and lost in his own thoughts a lot. It's somewhat endearing seeing him get lost in thought occasionally. Oh, and he has splendid sword skills as well. Someone that I wouldn't mind training with every now and again. He also has no idea that my name holds any weight in Fiore and that already shoots him miles up in my book... I'd probably call him a friend of mine. I wonder what he's up to?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

♥ LIKE TO BE YOU ♥ QOmg1XE

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 4:44 am