Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Djinn of the Sands (job w/ Kite)

Gaia
    Gaia

Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Vocat Cor
    Position : None
    Partner : Kyran
    Guild : Sabertooth [Ace]
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Ruvel
    Experience : 450,578

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dragon Tarot Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Djinn of the Sands (job w/ Kite) Empty Djinn of the Sands (job w/ Kite)

Post by Gaia 10th June 2018, 6:05 pm

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gaia
    Gaia

Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Djinn of the Sands (job w/ Kite) Empty Re: Djinn of the Sands (job w/ Kite)

Post by Gaia 10th June 2018, 7:04 pm

It had been a while since Gaia had decided to sit down for a while within Ace of Spades. She had been doing various odd jobs here and there, hoping to get her magic back. Every day that she practiced with it, she could feel it start to blossom, but there were no outwardly effects. The block was still there, but she was close. She could feel it. She needed a shove somehow. Taking a deep breath, Gaia looks around the tavern. It had been a while, but she felt like she enjoyed being in where it was lively. A grin was on her face as she had recalled her reading on her being in the guild in this tavern. It had pleased her, and the reading hadn't disappointed her either. Already, in the matter of a few month, Gaia knew she had grown less shy, and was getting more comfortable around the guild. Especially since it was someplace she could call home, and mean it.

After doing a modeling gig for about five weeks, Gaia had a bit of mail to read though, and brought what she thought wasn't too big of a deal with her to the tavern to read while she drank over a glass of wine. She felt she deserved it after that modeling job. She had read through her letters quietly, and takes a deep breath while she was bored. After a moment of flipping through the letters, she came across one she didn't recall seeing before. After she opened it, she begun to read the scribbles carefully. The more she read, and reread what was on the paper, the more her jaw dropped. She quickly stuffs her things in her bag and went in search of Kite. She may not have known him too well, but she felt that he would be able to help her out on this, or that she needed his help. She gripped the letter that she had been reading in her hand, crumpling the paper as she felt her anger boiling over the words that were on that paper. After her cards had granted her a bladed staff during her fight in Rose Garden, she carried it with her nearly everywhere in case she needed it, and boy did she feel that this staff was needed for this.

As soon as she found the guild master of Sabertooth, Gaia stood before him, right hand on her staff, as she seemed to grit her teeth a bit. Her face scrunched in a bit of anger. "Kite. I need you to help me with something. I need you to come with me to Desierto and stop a slaver." She looks down to her hand holding onto the crumpled paper. When she looks back up to him, her hand is gripping the staff tighter, enough to make her knuckles. "I got a tip, from a friend of mine in Bellum, that someone is going around kidnapping people in the desert to do a sacrifice of some sort with them, and I want to stop it. Immediately. My magic is still blocked, but I feel I could still do this... just not alone." She tells him. She slightly adjusts her cloak over her usual turtleneck sweater and skirt with panty hose attire. The little fluffy ferret, Noya, looked up to the guild master with just as much intensity as her master was from her usual spot on her shoulders. They both were seeming like they were ready to go that moment, which wasn't a lie, but they were wanting his approval first.

The tarot reader stuffs the letter in her bag on her hip, tired of holding it as she moves to hold her staff with her left hand now. She seemed determined to go, and regardless of his answer, like she was planning to go to Desierto one way or another. And in truth, she would, but something was telling her to bring her guild master regardless. "I need to go do this. Please? Come help me." She mutters.

Words: 677

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Power Of Apocalypse
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 801,130

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: NetherFlame Demon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 24th June 2018, 1:30 pm

The Demon King

”“
    Whenever Kite wasn’t out on a job or one of the rare moments when he wasn’t on Tailspin he could be found in his private quarters in the guildhall. The room wouldn’t be described as “messy”, it was organized with all the contents within had their own homes but it was dirty as in dusty but that was mainly due to negligence. He was almost never there to make a mess or to keep it clean, he designated that energy to keeping Tailspin as neat as it could be. The only time he was ever in this room was to collect mail and to sift through the job requests that would filter in. It was during this task that he stumbled across the job flyer that was literally up his alley. A demonic ritual was taking place in the land of never ending sand Desireto, a place where the landscape was nothing but sun and an endless sea of sand and heat. The magic council managed to learn that a slaver had been abducting people with the intent of using them to summon a demon, a very disturbing report and one he had full intention to deal with it. He already had Rose on him and he would need to go pick up reaper from his cabin in tailspin before embarking on the mission. He turned to the face the door to race but he was stopped when saw someone standing there. Standing before him was Gaia, standing as tall as her 5 foot 2 frame would allow. Holding her staff in her right hand with her face showing clear signs of anger she bluntly told him that his help was needed to stop a slaver, the same slaver in Desrierto who was planning to commit demonic rituals using live human sacrifices. He hadn’t posted it on the board so he was curious to how she knew but in left hand she was holding something else in a tight grip but she would reveal that she was given this information by a friend and she felt the need to end this ritual as soon as possible, a sentiment he shared with her. After she adjusted her cloak and pleaded with him to help her. He couldn’t remain silent at that point so he let his right hand fall to his desk to lift up the flyer from his desk,”Truth is I got the information from the magic council this morning.“he gave a smile as he walked over and put a gentle yet firm hand on her cloaked shoulder followed by a light pat on Noya’s head, ”I was already planning on going but even if that wasn’t the case you don’t have to plead like this.“ with his head he nodded towards the door opposite of the one Gaia used. ”We will take Tailspin. It will save us a lot of time and hopefully buy us time to stop the demon summoning“

Either way he would head over to the large doors and open them revealing the large balcony that overlooked the open land beneath the Yggdrasil. ”EDI, on the balcony. A pick up would be appreciated.“ there was no word back but as Tailspin rose from beneath it drawing close to the balcony the ramp lowered revealing the expansive Cargo area. ”EDI art course for Desierto.“ he said to his onboard AI as his boots clanked against on the metal ramp as he entered the ship. Turning back to look at Gaia wherever she might have been, ”Welcome aboard my ship. Make yourselves at home.“ he started to climb up the stairs that would eventually put him on the catwalk above the cargo bay heading for the upper deck. Once on board EDI would have the ship take off into the sky to go through a rift which would put them above the Ace of Spades heading for the land of Desert and sun.

Kite Wilhelm

00,000 / 00,000 WC 

Djinn of the Sands (job w/ Kite) Gvf4gD8
    Gaia
    Gaia

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gaia 24th June 2018, 6:32 pm

As soon as Kite mentioned having the same information she was telling him from the magic council, Gaia's face dropped in surprise over it. She honestly didn't expect the magic council to be involved, but now she was rather grateful that they were. Noya had given a soft growl as he put his hand on her shoulder, but Gaia lightly patted her ferrets head before Kite had touched it as well. She hung her head as she was told she didn't need to plead like she did. "I'm sorry. I usually feel like a nuisance right now since I have yet to unlock my magic still..." She mumbles and grits her teeth a little. She always was angry with herself as she hated not being able to use the magic she unlocked once at her families home a good few years prior. She then shakes her head and looks back up to Kite apologetically. As he walked on to the opposite side of the room, she followed suit, her boots lightly clicking on the ground. "Pardon? Tailspin?" She wasn't too familiar with the name, but she was eager all the same, especially now that Kite was going to help her regardless of the fact that he was going to take the job anyways.

Seeing the ship come up after the guild master called it forth, Gaia gasped a bit with a small smile. The ship had looked rather interesting to her now that it was before her. The little tarot reader watched Kite go on, and bit her bottom lip for a moment before she went after him, her steps quick as she went to catch up with him. As she wasn't aware of the layout of the ship herself, Gaia had decided to follow the guild master to wherever it was he was going on the ship. "I should tell you... One of my old friends from my... past... is one among the group who were slaved. I don't know how she was able to sneak a letter out, and how it managed to actually get to me... But I'd be grateful if she's still alive." She looks around the area of the ship they were in, before looking to kite. "Last she knew, they were near the Bellum boarder and going further in the country. To the furthest most area from all countries and water around it." She says as she leans on the staff. She was feeling antsy, and wanted to get there immediately, but knew she would still have to wait for the travel. She only hoped it wouldn't be too terribly long of a ride.

Gaia had been antsy the whole ride there, constantly rereading the letter she had gotten from her friend, and getting angry over it all over again. She had found herself sitting in a chair with her staff between her legs and leaning against her shoulder as she thumbed the paper. Noya was rubbing Gaia's cheek a bit with her own cheek, and was trying to comfort her upset master from this whole thing. "How easy do you think it'll be to take this guy out, Kite?" She asks in a quiet voice. To be honest, Gaia was just a bit scared, but she wouldn't admit that it was because of how close to home they were getting for her. She hoped Kite would think it was nothing but her nerves getting to her over the slaver guy, which was kind of true. She didn't know what to expect from this, especially with how unequipped she felt she was for this. All she had was her cloak to protect her, and her staff to jab at the guy, nothing too special on her own besides Noya to slow the guy down and heal her her and Kite if they needed it.

She looked out the window as they eventually were making their way over Desierto, and she frowns at how the country was. She had never been there before, but already she knew the place wouldn't be good for Noya. She stands up a bit and goes to the window. "You have any idea of where they could be now? It seems like miles and miles of desert now..." She was concerned about being able to do this now. The desert of Desierto was more vast than she could have imagined. Noya let up chirps of eagerness as she was wanting off the ship and to find the man they were after.

Words: 752
    Total: 1429

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 29th June 2018, 7:37 pm

The Demon King

”“
    Kite had reassured her that her pleas weren’t necessary to gain his help in response Gaia apologized explaining that she feels like a nuisance primarily because her magic was still not unlocked for some reason. While he could understand why being without her magic could be a massive burden to bare he has no intention of letting this weigh her down. ”Well I can see why you’d be inclined to feel like that.“ he kept his voice level but calm as he spoke to push the point while not coming off as a drill sergeant giving orders. ”You shouldn’t let that hold you back. Frustrating as it may be the magic doesn’t make you. Magic is defined by the person using it.“ His lips would form into a smile as he finished, ”Whenever your magic decides to unlock itself and whatever it might be it’s going to be shaped by the courage you showed by even volunteering for this mission.The kind of courage that people would describe as stupid but if you ask me. You’re my kind of stupid.“ he winked and made his way to the balcony after deciding they would take Tailspin she would repeat the name back prompting Kite to look back, ”Yeah Tailspin. It’s the name of my ship.“

He was already walking on board the ramp with the only sound in that moment being the sound of his boots clicking and clacking on the ramp but the moment passed when the quicker tinker steps of Gaia joined behind him. Once they passed the air lock doors they slid into place and the ramp was pulled up by its hydraulic pistons and made a hiss when it was set. Leading Gaia and Noya still hanging from her neck like an accessory he decided to take her to the dining area where a wooden table was set with eight chairs were pushed under. The one closest to the door was the chair Kite preferred to sit at. He motioned for Gaia to take a seat and would listen to what she had to say and absorb it all. It all made sense now to why she was so determined to help, someone she knew was among the slavers abductees a friend from a past that must have been sad or painful judging by how she brought it up so hesitantly. Such determination could get someone killed especially considering her situation with no magic and the potential threat of a demon. Demons depending on what class they were, are very capable of manipulating others. If she wasn’t slaughtered or possessed the demon would most likely offer her a deal in exchange for a heavy price. It was a very good thing she had come to him before embarking on her own half cocked. Even though he was deep in thought he made sure to not dismiss that time was of the essence. ”EDI we have a bit of a trip ahead of us. Burn the engines at full so we cut some time away.“ the ship’s engines roared and the sudden force inside the ship could be felt as they jerked forward from the initial burn. “At full burn. I will notify you when we arrive.” EDI’s warning came a little late but Kite expected as much and extended his arm to catch Gaia should she have lost her balance while leaning on her staff. ”I understand now. Why this is so important to you. I’ll do everything I can to ensure your friend as well as the others can be saved.” he said this but kept a possibility at the fore most front of his mind and that was how her friend got away. Escaping demons and those who want to summon them isn’t an easy task. It could be a trap but he was more then confident he could handle it and keep Gaia safe.

”Once we find them dispatching them should be fairly simple. To find them isa other story. You said your friend was in or near Bellum? We should start there and expand into the desert. Mainly towards areas that have caves or ruins. “

Kite Wilhelm

00,000 / 00,000 WC 

Gaia
    Gaia

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gaia 30th June 2018, 2:59 pm

Gaia listened to Kite as he tries to lift her spirits a bit by telling her that her magic doesn't make her, and that it's her who makes the magic instead. A small smile formed on her lips already, and she nods a little. The little tarot reader should have remembered that. She softly laughs and pulls out her deck of cards while she had a small blush on her cheeks from him calling her 'his kind of stupid'. "I already know what kind of magic I have. It locked itself though, so I can't use it till it decides to unlock itself once again." She tucks her cards away again before she watched the ship a bit.

Gaia had sat down in one of the chairs. She wasn't sitting in it all the way, barely sitting on the edge of the chair in all honesty. The sudden jerk of the ship had caused her to lurch forward out of the chair and into Kite. The girl was glad he caught her, and she blushed profoundly as she scrambled herself into her seat again. She nods a thank you to him though, and a slower nod to his understanding for her wanting to go, and willing to make sure her friend is safe along with the other people whom were enslaved. Him questioning where her friend was, makes her shake her head. "The letter was sent in Desierto, near the boarder of Bellum. She's no longer near there though as they were moving in towards the center of Desierto, across the dessert." She nods though when he mentioned searching the dessert around caves and ruins. She was feeling ready for this.

After a while of them being in Desierto and flying around a bit in search of the slaver and the group of people he has, Gaia taps her chin. She was wondering how they could find the slaver in all this sand. "Noya's going to be exhausted from all this heat..." She mutters to herself as she takes a deep breath. Gaia looks over to Kite as she frowns. She was trying to think of the best way they could get to the slaver. She walks over to the cockpit and looks out the window lazily as she thinks, but was startled by Noya's squeak of anger while she growls out the window. Gaia blinks and leans in towards the window more while squinting to see what was out in the distance. They were about a hundred miles from the boarder of Bellum in Desierto by now, and there seemed to be a group of people in the far distance from the ship. Gaia wasn't quite sure what exactly she saw, and quickly goes back to the dining area to see Kite again. "Hey Kite... You have a telescope or something? I see something out here." She points to the cockpit area while she looked to him. She wanted to know if she was seeing things, or if those specks out in the distance were actually people like she was thinking. She opens her mouth to speak when she thought of something. She turns her head back to the cockpit, and bites her bottom lip while she thought about it.

"You have any idea how to get close to this guy? If not... I think I do." She walks away from the entrance to the cockpit and unclasps her cloak to remove it. She lays it on the back of the chair she was sitting in before she starts taking off her bag she usually had on her hip, and coaxed Noya off of her to rest on the table. "How about... I be bait? My friend said she was relatively modest looking and had nothing much on her when she was nabbed, maybe I should look somewhat the same so I can be grabbed, and when the slaver has me, you can come after him to see what all he does at first." She glances over to her staff leaning against the table. She takes a deep breath as she runs her hands through her hair. She sat in the chair she was sitting in before, and starts to kick off her boots before she starts pulling down her pantyhose without exposing herself to Kite at all. She then removes her sweater, revealing that she was wearing a tank top underneath it after her boots were back on, and she shivers a bit. Gaia felt uneasy without the cover of all her clothes, but she looks up to Kite. "Do I look like I'm defenseless and nothing but a 'weak little girl' to you right now?" She questions him as she stands up again. She honestly hated how fair her skin was, so her having dark pantyhose on usually made her feel better about herself. Gaia's burnt sienna eyes looked worriedly at the pieces of clothing she normally wore day in and day out. She takes a deep breath as she rubbed her arm some. She honestly wondered if she could go through with this, even though it was her own plan.

Words: 854
    Total: 2283

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 12th July 2018, 1:20 pm

The Demon King

”“
    A small smile formed on her lips as well as her cheeks gaining slight color, her blushing from his words of kindness and the like. He allowed a small smile to from from both the result that he sought after coming true as well as the fact that his words were powerful enough to warrant a blush, not his intention but he had no problem taking extra credit when it was presented to him. He watched as she removed a deck of cards from a pouch that was stored in her back as she explained that her magic was already known to her that it had locked itself away and she was simply waiting for it to unlock again. ”Well then, that makes halves the amount of work you need to do then. A lot of the time it’s a matter of discovering as well as unlocking.“ He had already started to head for the ship but he would make a mental note to inquire what sort of cards that her pouch held but until then getting a move on was more of a priority at that time. Once they were seated inside tailspin which EDI already directed towards the land of sand he allowed himself to be open to be engaging on the details and information that Gaia might already possess or rather information that she hadn’t already spoke about. She answered his question saying that the letter was mailed from within Desierto near the border of Bellum but she wouldn’t any longer be at that location. Which made sense, if the slaver had any clue to what he was doing he wouldn’t want to be near any sort of town or settlement aside from the one he would have created for himself. After mentioning that probability of them looking for ruins or caves she casually mentioned that Noya would be exhausted from the heat. ”Before we leave I’ll be sure to carry enough water to keep Noya hydrated as well as cooled off.“ he smiled as he spoke. He wasn’t sure if Noya was fond of him of not but that didn’t change the fact he didn’t want the little critter to suffer much while they go on this manhunt. However deliberations weren’t going so smooth but Gaia decided to get up to walk into the cock pit just past the foredeck where she would peer out the window. He didn’t pay her much mind until she asked if he had a telescope but it was EDI who answered. “We do not however I can determine that you are in fact seeing people in the distance. I cannot determine how many there are but there are life forms out a head.” Kite nodded at the viewfinder before fixing his gaze onto Gaia, ”Honestly getting close to him isn’t really how I have ever done things. It’s pretty much I drop in and cause as much damage as I possibly can.“ he crossed his arms and leaned against the table, ”But if you have a plan I am all ears.“ her answer came in the form of an action at first, she removed her cloak and her bag along with her pet before sharing her thoughts with the rest of the class. She suggested that she be used as bait.
    Kite’s eye grew wide at her suggestion, ”I don’t like it.“ he said shaking his head. He didn’t enjoy prospect of using his Guild Member as bait for this scumbag but the idea wasn’t a bad one once she explained that he would follow to see where the slaver would take her would give them results faster. She sat back in her seat and continued to remove articles of clothing including her pantyhose, which Kite looked away from in order to be respectful and her sweater only retaining her skirt, a tanktop and her boots when she was finished removing most of her gear and asked if she looked defenseless. ”You look like a normal person so I suppose so.“ however he kept the initial thought which was that she actually looked rather cute in her current attire to himself at first. ”That being said you do look cute so perhaps that will attract his attention.“ he said casually as he stroked his chin. ”Here is the question for your plan that would make me question you. Where should we drop you off at. It’s unlikely that someone like you would be wandering the desert without any sort of provisions. There is a fair chance you will get made as a mage.“ he walked over to stand in front of her, towering over due to their difference in height ”I am not trying to scare you but if that turns out to be the case you will most likely be targeted for the sacrifice.“ He would tuck a place his hand on her cheek, ”If you want to avoid that possibility you might want to keep your cloak and carry one of your bags to play the part of a wanderer or even better we can play to the truth. You are looking for your friend so that would save you from having to lie.“

Kite Wilhelm

866 / 00,000 WC 

Gaia
    Gaia

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gaia 12th July 2018, 8:43 pm

Gaia softly snorts as she slightly rolled her eyes about half the amount of work for her as she already knew the magic she had. "Yeah... Nearly eight years looking for it, now I feel it's going to take another six to unlock it again." She sighs deeply. The little mage takes a deep breath as she shakes her head a bit. Kite mentioning that he'd carry enough water for Noya, made Gaia smile as she nodded. She liked hearing that, and felt a bit touched that he said he'd make sure that her precious companion was kept healthy. After she asked about a telescope, and the shipped answered instead of Kite, Gaia was caught a bit off guard. She blinks a little, and slowly nods. At least she was right that it was people out there.

Kite voicing his dislike of her plan, makes her shake her head while shrugging her shoulders. "You don't always have to like a plan. But if it's all that we got, then it's all that we got." She mutters. When she had finished undressing, and questioned Kite's opinion on how she looked, she was a little more than pleased with his response. "Normal is good." She says as she taps her chin a little. His second comment made her blush up to him and raised her eyebrow. She looked up to the guild master as he approached her, her mouth going into a small 'O' formation for a second before she closed her mouth and tapped her cheek. She hadn't thought of where they could drop her off. Or how exactly she looked. She opens her mouth again when Kite touched her cheek, and she felt her face grow warm from him touching her. She usually didn't let anyone touch her face besides her boyfriend.

Noya sensed Gaia's uneasiness, and was instantly right next to her, slightly growling at Kite for touching her. Gaia had quickly reached up to grab Kites hand and removed it to quiet the ferret down. "Sorry for her..." She murmurs as she scratched the back of her head. "Well... Um..." She glances down to her bag and thinks for a moment before she nods. "Yeah. I was originally thinking of just getting myself dirtied up to look like I've been walking for a while... but maybe me posing as a traveler looking for my friend will also help. I also think we should drop me off out of sight of him, but where it seems like he maybe going too." She quickly goes into her bag and starts pulling out crystals and a bag of raw meat, and a dragon themed square bag that held her tarot cards. She closed the bag tightly to make sure that the cards wouldn't fall out, and looks back to Kite. "I need some small foods I can stash in here, not a lot to seem like I've eaten them, water, and a small first aid kid to stick in here too." She nods as she grabs her cloak again. She was actually relieved to be wearing her cloak. Noya looks up to her master with confusion and pouts to her a bit. Gaia smiles and pats the ferrets head. "I can't let the guy get his greasy hands on my cards. If he does, you can bite his head off to your delight." She tells the ferret before kissing her head.

When Gaia's bag was all ready, she slipped it on across her body, then her cloak over her shoulders. She felt much more at ease with her cloak on, and takes a deep breath. "Lets get this show on the road then..." She mutters before she kissed Noya's head. Gaia had gone to the front of the ship, and used whatever topographical map that was on the ship, and took a guess at where the Slaver and the people he captured could be. Once they had a guess, Gaia let herself get off the ship however Kite would allow her and she walked a little bit. "It's hotter here than in Bellum..." She couldn't help but grumble to herself. She had bent down to sit in the sand a bit, purposely getting herself sandy and dirty to make it seem like she had been in it a while. Even getting some in her hair and shaking the sand in it. When she felt she was dusty enough, she gets up and starts walking through the desert in the direction she believed she saw the slaver from. She brings up her hood to cover her face from the sun, and takes a deep breath. She felt this was going to be a while...

As she predicted, it actually took a good couple hours, and Gaia could already feel the sunburn setting in on her white legs through the sand on them. She groans to herself as she looks around, and saw a group coming towards her. The head of the group was a rather fat man, that instantly set off alarms for Gaia, and she wished like hell Noya was with her already.
    The guy had a toothy grin as he walks up to Gaia and leans forward. "Hey pretty lady... What are you doing out here all alone in the desert?" His breath was unbearable to Gaia as she couldn't help but look away from him for a moment. "I'm looking for my friend... We were separated, and I'm trying to find her." She replies back in a small voice. "I'm Bladdi, maybe I can be of assistance... or you can for me... You'll help me get my djinn." He grin was wicked as he was suddenly grabs Gaia's arm and was holding her up by her bicep. Clearly she was too weak to push him off and was defenseless to him. He then noticed her bag and ripped it off, shaking her in a way to knock her hood off and undoing the buckle on it, causing the cloak to reveal her face and body to the rest of the group as the cloak fell to the ground. There had been a gasp behind her, as her friend noticed it was her, and she covered her mouth. The man didn't seem to notice, and just grins to her. He then drags her to the back of the line of people, in which Gaia was able to see that they were all shackled together. The tarot reader was utterly shocked at the condition the people were in. She was yanked to the back of the line and then shackled with the rest. When he let go of her bicep, there was a bruise already forming of the mans hand with how hard he gripped her. The only good thing about all this, her friend was in the back and was right in front of her.

Bladdi had decided to go through the contents of the bag, dropping everything on the ground, including the bag when he felt nothing of use was in there. Gaia actually had gotten hungry and thirsty, so there was less food than there was before. "Not too much for someone looking for their friend, eh? Or did you get hungry yourself?" Gaia nervously blushed to the guy as she looked down to her shackled hands. She hoped like hell Kite would be not too far behind, and could break them all free of the chains, or that she wouldn't be in them long, and grab her cloak and bag that were left to Desierto's sun. Bladdi started barking orders for the others to walk on in the hot sun, and they slowly started to move, with Bladdi at the front. The girl ahead of Gaia turned her head to look at her. "What are you doing?!" She hissed at her. Gaia just smiles and shrugs her head. "In the middle of a rescue mission, Bianca. Just trust me. My guild master won't let us get anymore hurt than what's happened already." She had whispered back. Gaia was slightly shuffling her feet to make an obvious path in case Kite were to lose track of them, and only hoped the wind wouldn't blow it away.

As they traveled on, the sun beat down on Gaia and the rest of the slavers. She wished she had water, and licks her already dry lips. Bianca and a couple other captured slaves stumbled, and Bladdi had whipped them for doing so and slowing them down. Gaia was seeming a little panicked when she saw that happen, being reminded of her past some. "I hope you guys are all comfortable now! The party will be getting a bit more fun here when the sun starts to set." He chuckles as he looks up. Gaia hadn't realized that the sun was working on going down, and she slightly feared that it would get cold now as deserts could get cold rather fast during night compared to the day. Bladdi had everyone stop and Gaia felt like her legs were screaming at her from how much she walked. Bianca turned to look at her, and smiled meekly to her little friend. Gaia gave her a grin and looks around, trying to find any sign of Kite anywhere. They were in an area that was mainly dunes, sand, and more dunes. Bladdi started to do some sort of chant, and was holding one of the slaves. "No!" Gaia had involuntarily shouted. As soon as the words left her mouth, she regretted it and wanted to shy away.

Bladdi looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "No?" He shoved the slave back and was walking towards the back of the line of shackled slaves. Gaia grits her teeth as she shoves her arms down and stiffened her legs while glaring up at Bladdi. "No." She repeated. "You can't hurt them. Any of them." She hisses. "Oh? And who's going to stop me? You?" The fat man was laughing as he grabbed Gaia by her other arm now, just as hard as before. "You'll be the first one I use to sacrifice to Mutura of the Sands." He cackles as he yanks her, and the rest of the chain a bit. Gaia's face now didn't show any of the bravery she was just showing a moment ago. She was frozen with a bit of fear and screaming mentally for Kite to be there now as tears started to stream down her cheeks, making a slightly cleaned streak on her dirty cheeks.

Words: 1755
    Total: 4038

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 16th July 2018, 6:42 pm

The Demon King

”“
    Kite’s disapproval of the plan as a concept was met with a clever and rather cold response from Gaia despite her typical shy nature she the point that if it is the only play we can make we have to make it. Kite let out a sigh for the reason being that he had nothing to comback with, she was right and he knew it. ”When you’re right you’re right.“ said reluctantly. After conversing about the plan more and sharing with her the possibilities including her being a target he had placed his hand on her cheek to try to keep her calm but Noya didn’t seem thrilled with anyone touching her owner, a growl was directed at the guild master, He slowly moved his hand away from her cheek as an apology escaped from Gaia’s mouth but it was not accepted. ”No need to apologize. Maybe I overstepped my bounds a bit.“ Upon hearing her plan of being dropped off a head of the slaver in order for them to come across her more easily and believable he nodded. ”That’s not a half bad idea. EDI plot a course to head off the group but get enough altitude so they can’t spot us and land roughly five miles away from them so that we are out of view. “ “Gaining altitude now.” And with barely any feeling of the downward force the ship was nearly in the clouds. She listed off supplies that she would need including cans of food as well as a first aid kit. Kite opened the cupboards and pantry to pull out different cans of food and an empty canteen which he fills from the spicket on the sink which he clips to the outside of her bag before dumping in the cans of food. He also grabbed a pot, a pan, silverware and a disposable heat source. ”This will make your bag a bit heavier but it will carry the notion you are a wanderer and possibly normal as human standards.“

It didn’t take the ship long to find a safe place to land in order to let Gaia out to make her way towards the Slaver caravan. Kite walked her out and stopped at the panel to open the air lock and lower the ramp for her but he didn’t move from the console but he had to see her off, ”Make sure you nurse your water until you find the slavers. Don’t chug and pace your speed. This isn’t a sprint it's a marathon and Gaia. Be safe.“ He sounded like a worried parent and honestly it felt that way. He was letting someone he was charged with protecting stroll right into danger. The ramp pulled back up with the push of a button, ”EDI take us up and keep track of her.“  “Kite don’t you think it would be a good idea for you to track her soul?” Kite didn’t answer walked backup the catwalk, across the foredeck and as he climbed down into his room below deck Noya jumped onto his shoulder. He didn’t acknowledge her right away but instead responded to EDI ”I already am but I’d rather not witness her being taken. Let me know when they make contact and from that point I will track her. he pulled out Rose from the holster strapped to his hip and ran his hand across it. ”If you are worried don’t be. If he hurts Gaia I’ll empty this gun into him.“ he held it up for Noya to sniff if she wanted to, the aroma would be that of a rose.

Time would pass and EDi would inform him that Gaia had been taken by the slaver, knowing that it was time for his part he slid Rose back into his holster and grabbed his red duster like coat. ”Gaia mentioned you might overheat out there so if you want you can hide under here if you want.“ he climbed up the ladder to only head to the cargo bay but not before collecting Gaia’s staff and of course her cards and by the time he got there that the bomb door was opened already with the wind blowing. He held Gaia’s staff in his left hand and looked over the edge ”How far behind are we from them?“ “You are a half a mile behind, I calculated that at the pace they are travelling and the pace you will travel you should close the gap in short amount of time.” Kite nodded, ”Hold on Noya. We are dropping in.“ and with a short step he was free falling to the ground and landed in the soft sand with little to no noise. ”You alright?“ he asked checking on Noya who was looped around his neck like a scarf, ”I’m going to start running.“ and he did so, making sure that his speed didn’t kick up too much sand to give away his approach. It wasn’t long until they were in range for his soul detection to reach Gaia’s soul however he was able to see that a soul filled with malice was making contact with her. He must have made her somehow but luckily for Gaia Kite was super close. Once in range he stopped and with his right hand flung his coat tail back revealing rose in it’s holster and drew it quick, leveling it at the Slaver’s arm  connected to the hand that held onto Gaia’s arm and fired once piercing his bicep with a thorn like projectile causing him to release her and tend to his wound. ”Summoning demons to this realm is forbidden which is enough for me to end you but if you have the idea of putting your hands on my friend again the next shot will between the eyes.“ He walked over to her not taking the gun off of the slaver. With his free hand he pulled out the bag that contained her most precious possession and handed it to her ”Don’t cry Gaia, death isn’t the cards for you tonight. ?“ he said to her as he placed his hand on the chain of her manacles and melted right through them like they were butter before handing her staff over to her. ”Is anyone else hurt?“
    Kite Wilhelm

00,000 / 00,000 WC 

Gaia
    Gaia

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gaia 19th July 2018, 9:05 pm

Gaia was quite aware of her attitude towards the plan was completely different from her normal attitude, but she had gained a bit of confidence in her leadership skills with Ryo a while back, and she figured how to be somewhat tactical about the whole thing. Gaia nods to his reluctant reply, smirking slightly as she did indeed feel she was right. She took the supplies Kite gave her to use, and stuffed them into her bag as best she could given the small space. As they landed, Gaia was holding onto a bar above her a bit. She was trying to regulate her breathing a bit. Not wanting to be chickening out now. Before she went to the door, she gave Noya a quick kiss before allowing the ferret to jump onto Kite's arm and perch herself on his shoulder while she walked right off the ramp. Gaia looked back and gave him a nod to his advice, and then his warning to be safe. "I'll try." She couldn't help but grin to him. She hoped she could be as well. While with Kite, Noya softly chirped at him, the worry in her chirp and wide black eyes. The little ferret couldn't help but being worried and anxious. She was rarely ever separated from her master for too long. She did sniff the gun though, confused by the scent, and the look of it.

As it was time to go, Noya eagerly set herself in Kite's duster, and snuggled herself close to him as she waited for them to go. There was no way the ferret was going to miss getting to her master again, even with the heat. The ferret was pleased with the fact that Kite grabbed Gaia's cards and her staff. Those would be the important things besides her bag and cloak, which Noya wasn't aware that she didn't have anymore. When Kite decided to jump from the ship, Noya freaked out a little. She wasn't used to that. Them being on land, Kite might feel the ferret shivering on his neck, and gripping his clothes with her claws a bit. She continued to hold on as Kite ran, eager to see her master again.

Gaia gasped a little as she noticed Kite out of the corner of her eye. By the time the slaver noticed him, the thorn projectile had went through his arm. He had screamed out in pain, in a rather high pitched voice, as he grabbed his arm and had let go of Gaia. Gaia grinned brightly as he spoke, and nods to him before she glances to her friend. She went wide eyed at Kite, and Gaia simply snickered. "Oh hey, I'm in Sabertooth. A guild of mages." She says rather casually to her friend. "That's my guild master." When she was handed her cards, Gaia gasped and gabbed them eagerly as she hugged them to her, before Kite broke the chain. She had wiped her tears a bit and couldn't help chuckling a little. "The Death card doesn't represent 'death' outright..." She pulls out the card and grins a little. "It means the end of a cycle, new beginnings, or even change..." She grabs her staff and looks over to everyone else who was chained up. "Food and water, and something to sooth sunburns at most is what they'll need." She glances to her friend again, who nodded a little. "And something for our wrists where the chains rubbed our wrists raw..." Bianca says quietly.

Gaia glanced over to the slaver. He was glaring at them and raises his good hand to the slaves. Gaia had quickly shoved past Kite and Bianca as she quickly has her staff out and goes to throw her bladed staff at the man. She manages to clip his arm, and he hisses at her. "You bitch! You're ruining everything!" He shouts and put his hand to his head. "Nevermind! If I want to get something, I'll achieve it myself!" He let up a scream as he had managed to kill himself. The sands around them started to rumble, and Gaia had to spread her legs a bit to keep her balance.

A whirlpool of sand starts to appear a distance from where they all stand, along with a sand tornado forming at the center of it. When both the whirlpool and sand tornado disappeared, a djinn stood before them, and seemed to just glare at them, before he noticed the slaves, as well as Gaia. "My my... tasty treats..." He mutters with a grin. Gaia grits her teeth as she held her staff tighter, going to stand in front of the slaves as she holds her staff out. "Sorry bud." She says as she shakes her head. "You're wanting to be my first snack? Great." He chuckles as he throws his hand out. Sand had suddenly came up and smacked her off to the side, making her lose her staff as she tumbled over in the sand a bit. She groans a bit as she looks up to see him going after the slaves. "Damn it! No!" She growls. She noticed her tarot bag open with her cards half out of her bag. Something about the cards this time was screaming at her to grab them. She grits her teeth as she quickly yanks part of them out and throws the tarot bag to the side. She hadn't been too thrilled about the sand knocking her away as she did, and it wasn't because it had gotten in uncomfortable places. It was because she was shoved away from Noya, Bianca, and Kite. She didn't want to be too far away from them.

She looks down at the cards as she takes a deep breath. "You guys better be right..." She mutters, as if the cards had been talking to her. The tarot reader holds up her right hand with the cards in her hands, and closes her eyes for a second before she felt a sudden surge of power, enough that the djinn got distracted by her. She had her fingers at the top and bottom of the cards and slowly begun bending them to make them fly out in front of her. All the while she's doing this, she's chanting over and over;

“Fogah Supri Lasauic,
    Si relgr acht wux ekess letoclo ve,
    Voenllyl sia relgr vur confn zexenuma ini ve,
    Fogah Supri Lasauic,
    Nymuer sia ulnot vur nar sia irlym!”

Her voice sounded off as she spoke, as if she had others speaking with her. When she stopped, a mist started to fall over everyone within the area. The djinn looked confused as he saw the mist. This wasn't native to his desert home. A smirk was on Gaia's face, as behind her stood thirty-eight, half transparent, dragons of various heights, and colors and ranks from the major arcana, as well as the Kings, Queens, Knights, and Pages of the minor arcana suits. Gaia had probably what could be considered her most serious determined expression on her face than she had yet. Without her even moving, the dragons all seemed to just know whom the enemy was, and a blast of energy came from them all, aiming right at the djinn rather harshly. Gaia seemed to wince a bit as she felt her energy sap from her a bit. They were using a bit more energy from her than they were supposed to, but the next instant, the djinn was gone, the dragons and the mist were gone, and Gaia was falling backwards onto the sand. "Gaia!" Bianca cries out as Noya quickly jumps off of Kite's shoulders and runs after her master. She was on Gaia's chest and licking her face, trying her hardest to heal her master, but the heat wasn't helping her much. Gaia was laughing a little as she lay on the ground. She grabs Noya and hugs her rather tightly.

"My magic!" She laughs happily. She sits up again and was crying as she looked over to Kite. She was seeming a bit excited as she looked around. She quickly waved her hand and the cards seemed to move on their own and slip themselves back into the bag. She quickly grabs the pouch, and Noya jumped away to nose out her staff a bit, and she picks it up as she goes back over to Kite. She was using her staff a little like a walking stick, but she still had a big grin splitting her face in half. "I unlocked it!" She giggles excitedly as she glances down to her cards. She lets out a huff as she glances to the people who were chained together, and takes a deep breath. "Lets get them out and on the ship?" She questions Kite as she goes up to her friend. Bianca was staring wide eyed at her friend with her jaw dropped to the ground. "You have magic..." She breathed. Gaia grins and nods to her before she threw her arms around her. "We'll get you out of these cuffs!" Gaia says as she lets go of her friend. Bianca was a brunette with brown eyes, and slightly tanned skin, and was a good three inches taller than Gaia. The tarot reader looked back at Kite once more, and takes a deep breath, trying to get over this high of excitement from realizing she unlocked her magic.

Words: 1571
    Total: 5609

Stats:

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 11th August 2018, 3:36 pm

The Demon King

”“
    Kite’s timing was as impeccable as his aim, hid quickly drawn hip shot hit right where he needed it to in order to save Gaia from being the sacrificial lamb for the slaver’s Master. After giving her back her deck of cards and staff he watched as she wiped away some tears and spoke to her friend explaining that she was apart of the Sabertooth guild, a guild for mages to gather and work and said that Kite was her master. He smiled and gave a head nod. But he didn’t say a thing and simply nodded, has she actually referred to him as “Master” then he would have corrected her. He didn’t like having that particular title and disliked it when he was spoken to with that title being implemented. Kite managed to make one of his classic one liners regarding Gaia’s tears and the tarot card of Death but she corrected him his by sharing what the true meaning of the death tarot card meant he gave a single sigh ”You couldn’t let me have that could you?“ it wasn’t often his jokes were addressed that way but hey now he knew something new. After this little conversation he had asked if everyone was unharmed and luckily aside from sunburn and slight malnourishment they were okay. Gaia’s friend had spoken speaking of something to fix the chafing the shackles had left on their wrists. Kite would shake his head,”You’ll have to wait until we deal with this Nut. My ship has a fully stocked kitchen and med bay so hang in there a little bit.“ “You bitch! you ruined everything!” Said the slaver which made Kite look up at the man who was just put in his place by Gaia, it was a sight to see but what he didn’t next was unexpected. He put his hand on his head and performed the ritual using himself as the sacrifice. ”but I do suggest you all take get a few yards away. This is gonna get messy.“

The Djinn was summoned forth and he was already looking for his meal but Gaia was the first to step before him which automatically made her the the target for his appetite. The Djinn pushes his hand forward causing the sand to erupt and push Gaia to the ground and immediately targeted the slaves but Kite wasn’t about to have it. ”Chains of damnation.“ from underneath the Djinn three chains made up of his hellfire shot up skewering and ensnaring him in place, “What the hell is this?!” He looked over at Kite who stood in front of the slaves with his fiery aura ablaze matching the color of the chains that caught him. “What the hell are you?” The Djinn’s question was both demanding and full of fear. Kite merely grinned, ”Me? I’m just a Guild Master as well as the Purgatory Slayer.“ he looked over at Gaia but was able to register something that he hadn’t felt before from her… itsss magic power rising from her body and soul. He could have easily wiped the Djinn off the face of the earth but it would be a crime to not allow her magic to bloom against such a foe but unfortunately for the Djinn it bloomed against him as a huge blast of magic in the form of dragons smashed against the Djinn vaporizing it’s body that was held by the chains. Impressive would have been an understatement but it represented the situation well, he was impressed with what her magic was capable of with a mere awaking and was excited to see how her magic would mature but before he could say anything about it she fell back onto the sand which causes Noya to run to her master who would sit up right after shouting happily that her magic was unlocked. Kite smirked, ”Yeah you did. Great timing too, the Djinn had no chance.“ he said right before she asked him about getting them out of here and onto the ship. ”You heard her EDI. We need a pick up. Park Tailspin twenty meters south.“

The tail spin landed several meters away from them and everyone started to make their way to the ship however Kite didn’t move yet. He didn’t tell Gaia simply because he didn’t have the heart to but the job wasn’t done, not yet. She managed to destroy the body of the Djinn but its spirit was still roaming the ritual area. Walked towards the ship once he knew that there was no one left besides him and once he reached the ship he turned around ”Purgatory Breaker!“ he cupped his hands and released the most concentrated blast of hellfire he knew how to produce, a large flowing “beam” of hellfire struck the spot where the Djinn’s spirit was bound to the land. The ritual spot as well as the soul of the Djinn were struck by Kite’s attack and incinerated the Djinn while turning the sand into glass. He clapped his hands as he walked up onto the ship and looked at Gaia who was full of excitement, ”Let’s fix them up and get them home.“

Kite Wilhelm

00,000 / 00,000 WC 

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 10:30 pm