Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

At The Crack of Dawn (Sayrn Intro)

Sayrn
    Sayrn

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : None
    Guild : Crystal Swan
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 262.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

At The Crack of Dawn (Sayrn Intro) Empty At The Crack of Dawn (Sayrn Intro)

Post by Sayrn 10th June 2018, 6:00 pm

At The Crack of Dawn (Sayrn Intro) CrNO3Ua
    WC
    TAGGED
    Crystal Swan
    A soft wind carried the morning breeze along coldly, a slight chill being the main stay of these early spring mornings. A soft moisture in the air and ground could be observed from the storm that hit earlier in the morning it had been a trek to reach her goal as the lightning struck around her and the heavy torrential rains soaked herself and her belongings to the bone. Looking around as she stepped onto the moving city it was obvious how gorgeous the place was, it was like a shimmering star that would one day bless the skies though she had to admit her love for traditional sterile metals was still top on her list. Here on the city ship Crystalli laid the guild known as Crystal Swan a relative newcomer from her own knowledge but a bastion of the arts and righteous natures, and if her luck held out a new home to help reinvent herself. Walking through the streets her silken black dress softly dragging along with her as the spider motif unmissable and provocative in it's looks showed off her chest and the scar lining the inside of it.

It had not been long in fact since she had left the guild Basilisk Fang, since she decided that their new direction was not only openly dangerous but also a risk to great to not only the world but her own now reawakening morals. So she left, she gave no notice and took as much of the guild she could to memory and ran to find Infinity Hydra. Though her arrival to Terra Ignis was met with a shocking form of news when her once lovers guild was no longer. So she did her research and found Crystal Swan a guild she most hoped to not only seek shelter in but provide her services too while she tried to improve. So here she stood a step away from the guild hall of the guild as she took a breath slow and calming before making her way inside.

Looking around the hall itself did not skip a beat in impressing her, it reminded her of the old Lamia Scale of old with it's architecture and beautiful stonework ornate and breathtaking. Though she had little time to think on this as she approached the bar area and taking a step used simple magic to amplify her steps sound before stopping with a soft and simple smile on her face, one that might have matched wanted posters due to her past, "Pardon me, but I am here to join this guild Crystal Swan I believe. It would do me no end of pleasure to be a part of your organization." She spoke in a tone of a soft but docile lady though one who was perceptive enough could spot the falsity in it, she was normally monotone and matter of fact but she wished to make an impression.
    STATS

At The Crack of Dawn (Sayrn Intro) I34skwWf_o
    ivyleaf33 of FTRP

_____________________________________________________________________________________

At The Crack of Dawn (Sayrn Intro) V7lUCnJz_o

Moderator- Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the Candy Witch
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Dungeon Tokens : 5
    Experience : 2,545,552

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

At The Crack of Dawn (Sayrn Intro) Empty Re: At The Crack of Dawn (Sayrn Intro)

Post by 88 11th June 2018, 1:13 am

theo silversong
    Crystal Swan || Sugar Squad || Social

A not so perceptive individual’s ears perked up at the sound of a newcomer. Yes, it was possibly a bit too early to realistically justify sitting at the bar in the guild hall, but his favorite tavern was closed until later in the evening, and Theo wasn’t feeling like letting the silence of his favorite barley meadow crush him at the moment. No, the slightly sleep deprived man had been looking for distraction, and a few drinks paired with the roar of voices eased his mind. He despised being alone most of the time. He also despised mornings, but did it count as morning if he hadn’t been to bed yet?

Swiveling on his stool, his glacier hues locked onto the spider-esque woman just as his sweeping elbow accidentally sent his tumbler of booze rocketing off the bar surface and sadly in her vague direction. He didn’t notice, though, since he was already distracted. Not being one to cuddle arachnids, his slightly fuzzy brain was a bit put off and took some convincing that it was just aesthetic and she likely didn’t have any spiders or creepy webs on her person. It was just another new person looking to join, and he had little else to do but be helpful. “Yo!” Theo called, raising a hand in greeting before slinking off his seat to move a little closer. “I’m Theo. I’m sure Crystal Swan would love to have you—“ His foot slipped in the aforementioned spilt drink on his way to her, sending the young man not-so-gracefully to his bum.

Notes: [N/A]

ivyleaf33 of FTRP

_____________________________________________________________________________________

At The Crack of Dawn (Sayrn Intro) 65698_s
    Lester Drynedi
    Lester Drynedi

Gentleman florist

Gentleman florist

Player 
    Dungeon Tokens : 1

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lester Drynedi 11th June 2018, 4:57 pm

❀Lester Drynedi

Post WC: x
    Total WC: x
    Job Info:
    Sign-Up:
    Notes: x

He had finished up his chores just earlier, refreshing he bunches of flowers which sat in vases around the guildhall and various main facilities with the landing of the ship he had taken a little extra time to make sure that every corner, the darkened crevasses of forgotten corridors and the most deserted balconies in the upmost reaches of the ship. Each one had been laden with bunches and mounds of freshly cut blooms and leaves. Of late he had begun to experiment in using ferns and other non-floral greenery in his displays, whilst some had looked rather hideous the youth had discovered that ferns provided a rather nice backdrop. Especially when using flowers with smaller petals. Yet with that all completed he had not felt tired enough to return to bed for a short nap until the rest of the guild emerged from the depths of slumber, just earlier with a silent smile he had seated himself next to his team mate, not wishing for any conversation merely a silent presence of comfort as he went through a few order sheets with a cup of tea.

With the lacrima linked up to a little headset he had been listening to the music, whilst those around him were noted with their movements and presence he kept the mental 3D map to the side of his mind so he could work on mathematics. With spring rolling on he had no shortage of things to do, supplies for the greenhouses would soon run short if he didn’t make sure to get things whilst they had come down to land. A sudden thump caused his mind to clear a little, the small earbuds taken out he swung around on the stool to double check what the pollen in the air had told him. Indeed it was true.

Sadness incarnated into a sigh as he left his papers and tea to aid his team mate in standing back up. ”Anything injured theo? Or can it all be cured with a sugared petal?” His smile was casual as he moved forward in hopes of helping the raven haired male stand, as always there was a supply of treats in the small pouch at his side. She had no guildmark, or at least none that he could feel so she wasn’t a crystal swan members. If she were from another guild he didn’t recognise her, so nobody that he knew or had seen photos of. Which left, ”You’re looking to join crystal swan? Is there anything you would like to see first?” Whilst it would take no trouble to dash upstairs for the stamp many of the inhabitants had wished to know more. That was if she were joining, if not well, it would be rather embarrassing for the watermelon eyed male.
    ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Elvira Arcade
    Elvira Arcade

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Motor City Rush- Hero- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Witchfire
    Guild : Aurora Guild Ace
    Dungeon Tokens : 6
    Experience : 21556.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cards of the Uncrowned Saint
    Second Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Elvira Arcade 12th June 2018, 10:44 pm

CRYSTAL SWAN
    ELVIRA ARCADE

0000 wordstagged
    The sound of bottles clinking could be heard as a hand burst forth from behind the bar like a kraken's tentacle from the ocean depths, flopping around in search of purchase before the monster it was attached to reared its ugly head. Elvira breached like a whale from behind the counter and slammed down face-first on the counter top; her head rolling unnaturally to side-eye the situation developing before her.

"SHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh Theo what the **** ***** ********** are you boing danging around out here at this second of the morning?!" She said with an accusing slur that indicated a good number of the empty bottles around likely belonged to her. She glanced back and forth between the ace gardener and the plucky treasure hunter several times before her gaze finally fell upon the new arrival. Elvira's eyes narrowed and tried to focus for several moments before the idea that she might have interrupted Lester mid-welcome finally made its way through her senses and into her brain.

"Ohhh sorry, I'll be quiet.." She said, attempting to lean inconspicuously against the bar rail but only succeeding in knocking down several bottles, the sharp crashing apparently finally snapping her into some kind of attention. "I'll just...if you need a drink just..." She trailed off and tried to blend into the scenery.
    deltra of gangnam style

At The Crack of Dawn (Sayrn Intro) MNaPexz

Sayrn
    Sayrn

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sayrn 13th June 2018, 7:09 am

WC
    TAGGED
    Crystal Swan
    Observation was a key factor in these few moments as things moved quite quickly, from the man with black hair who introduced himself as Theo tripping on a spilled drink. Next came another, someone who smelled of greenery and fresh flowers and who seemed to offer healing magic in the form of plant life. Nodding to their greeting she would go to respond to other man who had addressed her the sound of a thud and observation of a woman who seemed to be drunk beyond what a normal person should be this early was making a mess. Shaking her head at these rampant occurrences she could not help but find it reminiscent of many things, though most of all it reminded her of Infinity Hydra. Finally finishing this moment of observation she would nod her head towards the man who had asked her a question, "I am not in the need of exploring too much myself, though I feel I will do it in my own time though thanks for the offer." Giving a small courteous bow she would quickly return to her own point of need here, "As a point of question is the Guild Master themselves in? OR perhaps any of the aces? I have not got much information on this guild so I do not know who to look for." She gave a small laugh as she spoke the last of that though she was curious, since she had to let someone know the truth at least, else if it came out at random it could seed discord and that was not okay.

Turning attention to Theo she would give a soft smile and nod, "It is nice to meet you as well Theo, I am Sayrn Firrion." She offered a hand though waited for him to get up before doing much, "And you too over there." She motioned her head towards the drunk woman as she chuckled, "It is very nice to meet you as well." As she finished introductions in that moment she would sigh, "I need to give some information pertaining myself to an ace or the guild master themselves, though preferential nature would mean both would know."

STATS

ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Moderator- Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by 88 13th June 2018, 1:25 pm

theo silversong

"Thanks, Les. Sugar petals cure everything except embarrassment..." he muttered, taking his friend's help and treats as he returned to his dusty-booted feet. He was about to continue chatting with the newest recruit when a familiar, rude voice rose up from the depths of bleak alcoholism behind the counter. He turned his head abruptly to shoot her a nearly hostile glance, though there was some familiarity in his gaze. These exchanges had become common for the two. "If you would get your own room and sleep in it like a normal person, peoples' waking lives near the bar wouldn't bother you," he replied calmly, blatantly ignoring the fact that he hadn't been back to his room to sleep either this past night, having ended the night here with Elvira without the passing out drunk part. "Also, why are you always so mean to me?"

Turning back to the spider lady, Sayrn she was called, he plastered on a brash smile like nothing had happened and took her hand for a quick shake before releasing it back to her. "Nice to meet you, too. That wildebeest over there is called Elvira, by the way. Once she sobers up a little, she's a little less awkward. Oh, and if you're looking for an ace, you're in luck! Lester here is one, so I guess he's who you're looking for," Theo informed her, ever excited to help new people. He gave his friend's shoulder a squeeze affectionately before taking a step back, allowing for the two to do their official guild joining business.

ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Last edited by Theo on 13th June 2018, 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Elvira Arcade
    Elvira Arcade

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Motor City Rush- Hero- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Witchfire
    Guild : Aurora Guild Ace
    Dungeon Tokens : 6
    Experience : 21556.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cards of the Uncrowned Saint
    Second Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Elvira Arcade 13th June 2018, 5:48 pm

CRYSTAL SWAN
    ELVIRA ARCADE

0000 wordstagged
    Elvira stared at the side of Theo's head with the fury of a thousand suns as he watched him introduce Lester and step away.

"Wildebeest?!" She exclaimed while climbing awkwardly over the bar and stumbling into the glacier-eyed mage. She grabbed his collar and dragged herself up while pulling him down until they were eye to eye, her nose nearly touching his. "Listen to me you cut-rate tomb raider; I'll tell you why I'm mean to you." She said, inhaling deeply.

"Because I'm jealous and I feel the need to lash out at you to feel better about my own shortcomings; because I am better at reading other people's emotions than I am at understanding my own; because it upsets me that you are able to develop honest connections with people and have real friends while I live a sham life of tricking people into liking me and using them until I get what I want; because ever since I saw your butt in the new issue of Sorceror Magazine I have confusing feelings for you and I feel compelled to drive you away so things don't become awkward between us; because you have a team with a cool name and a unifying theme; because I'm afraid one day you'll move in with Rin and I'll be alone again; and because people seem to genuinely like you while my own deeply rooted inferiority complex fills me with feelings of inadequecy when I compare myself to you in regards to our social standing."

Elvira inhaled sharply. "That's why." She said very matter of factly as she let go of his tracksuit and smoothed out his bandanna. Whether or not she realized she'd just said any of that was completely indiscernible from the expression on her face.

"Good day sir!"
    She snapped and turned to Sayrn as her expression shifted to that of a warm and welcoming friend. "It's so lovely to have you here and it's a pleasure to meet you as well. You're in capable hands!" Elvira gestured to Lester. "Welp, things to do! Toodles!" She said before speed walking out a side exit.
    deltra of gangnam style

At The Crack of Dawn (Sayrn Intro) MNaPexz

Lester Drynedi
    Lester Drynedi

Gentleman florist

Gentleman florist

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lester Drynedi 13th June 2018, 10:07 pm

❀Lester Drynedi

Job Info:
    Sign-Up:

Elvira had been behind the counter the whole time? Well that was rather odd, he hadn't really been paying much attention to whatever slumped bodies had been nearby. They all held heartbeats. He would have answered her questions instantly, however with Theo in such a disgrace he had his hands full with the male whom he held so close to his heart. "Oh sugar petals don't cure embarrassment, I guess its back to the workbench for me then. I'll have to make something that does cure embarrassment. Make sure that Rin has some for every time she falls over." Once he was on his feet Lester brushed himself off slightly, it was always entertaining, watching Theo whilst he was in a more informal setting, the casual way that he conversed with others. Casual jokes and 'banter' thrown about as if they were tennis balls at a dog park.

Despite his drunken state the sapphire eyed Theo had most of it in hand. Quite energetically pointing out his position within the guild, the only thing that he gained from it being a mound of paperwork and a staircase to run up every time someone joined. The place tended to be madness quite a lot of the time, his peaceful mornings would only remain so quiet if he secluded himself to a less disturbed area. Yet that would mean not having a fresh cup of tea, or six.

The drunk lady, Elvira. Alcohol often removed many of those social barriers which stopped people from speaking out in a way which they would normally consider to be disrespectful. She had grabbed hum by his collar, probably hoping to bring him closer to her line of sights as a display of equality, sharp breaths, emotion was building up inside of her? It would not do well to get inbetween them, Guildmemebers were left to sort out small spats. Besides it might prove useful, pity he didn't have his notebook on him.

She stormed out, after quite the little speech. Strong words were used indicating that she had probably thought on the things for a while. Emotional much. With a glance back at his teammate the white haired mage nodded to the bar stools.
    "Theo sit, have some tea, maybe lemon honey and ginger, something strong."
    He was not playing babysitter at such a time in the morn that he hadn't even fed his pet sloth Val. With a smile sent towards the 'cut-rate tomb raider' his attention latched onto this Sayrn Firrion. Had he heard the name before? Perhaps, many exchanges and conversations happened in the guild hall every day he had to leave some things unremembered.

"As they said I am an ace, Lester Drynedi~ Pleasure. Desiree is unlikely to be here so I can pass it on if you wish. Would you prefer privacy for the conversation or are you okay being here?"
    They could always step outside or into the backroom, yet with Elvira gone it was only the three of them here and the barman. Well, he had heard a great many secrets so it would be no matter. He had offered his hand as a means of greeting, that beaning said there was a lot to be told from the hand. His own were soft but riddled with scars from gardening and woodwork.
    ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Sayrn
    Sayrn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sayrn 14th June 2018, 10:14 am

WC
    TAGGED
    Crystal Swan
    Elvira, a name she was sure to remember after witness the spat between herself and Theo perhaps she could offer levity in a psycho analysis meeting? Yet she still had other things to attend to in the real time as she watched Lester take care of Theo. Strangely she felt she should remember Theo's name though her current events were not up to par these days a factor she would need to remedy much later if she was not careful. But as Lester was an ace she would quickly look around, the place was empty, no one but the bartender and the two boys. Motioning towards her scar she would lift the magic in place over the area as the mark of Basilisk Fang would momentarily appear before the magic took hold again, "I was once a part of the dark guild Basilisk Fang and Savage Skull, through evidence I have garnered I was also part of the now defunct Grim Heresy as well." giving them a moment to comprehend this she would look Lester in the eyes, "I have left the dark guild behind to pursue a redemption, and eventually destroy Basilisk Fang... My mind was broken because of Grim Heresy and with someone from Basilisk Fang some of my humanity has been coming back, enough that I am here now looking for a home to improve myself despite past actions." Offering a hand out towards Lester she would give a soft smile, "I understand if you have no trust for me, but I thought it smarter to tell people over letting it become a point of discourse later when it could be used against people."

Taking a moment she would sigh and take a seat, "But my wish still stands, I wish to become a member of Crystal Swan despite my more negative past, so that I can at least return to who I was and redeem myself."
    STATS

ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Azrael
    Azrael

Child of Thunder

Child of Thunder

Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Black Rose
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Azrael 14th June 2018, 12:19 pm

I WASTED MY TIME 'TIL TIME WASTED ME

??? words @uofcourse
    hewo it me :eyes:
    Few days it had been since the crash landing, and many hours had faltered by in a time of thought. Wandering in the beauty of a civilization that was so deluged in greenery and the importance of architecture-- not a single attempt had been made in conversation. For the most part he'd made the habit of avoiding those deemed as "guild members", or those which simply resided upon this shifting fragment of land and magic, just for the purpose to live a peaceful life. Which Natsu couldn't particularly deny in the elements that brought nothing but serenity into the gentle air that passed by. Endlessly teasing the messy strands of silver, the end of his crimson garb shuddering slightly. Obscured by daylight, tucked from the sighting of most, he allowed his senses to shift into the fall of the water nearby and drown in the harmless noise. For awhile he had been soothed into the darkness, eased by the images of nothing which had decidedly strung elsewhere than to torment him of the past. That silence however, scarcely lasted.

The emptiness of the hall was gradually bringing forth company. Two voices that he could familiarize himself with, yet the other left him in a few moments of uncertain surprise. Natsu felt his fingers curl inward, one reaching towards the still mortified wrist. The weakness apparent in the shock that would seemingly never pass. Keeping himself in the place which was still out of sight, the conversation continued and the hidden kept on listening, wondering if it was of a suitable time to stir into motion an awkward greeting or keep steady in discomfort. Though perhaps it would've been even more embarrassing to be captured as an apparent eavesdropper.

What was there to even be fearful of?

If anything, Sayrn and him were more alike in this circumstance of once being involved in dark groupings. Committing the unthinkable towards those that were innocent. The image of Magnolia momentarily came to his mind, forcing him from the support of the gentle surface, shuffling shoe-less feet moving against the glossy flooring.

"It's been awhile..." he started, tucking the hands to his front, showing the majority of the golden laced bodysuit as the comfort of his gown moved partially out of the way. The large opening upon the chest reflecting an alluring crimson which roused from the flesh, prompting him to hide it swiftly with the garb. Few steps were taken, though not so close he'd feel even more stiff than he had already. Already Natsu had been forcing himself to spare a few glimpses towards the group just to his front. "Sayrn... right? It is you, isn't it?" after this rash moment to spare a greeting, would it have been even more apparent in his bashful display at conversation to discover that he'd been mistaken? The idea was more horrifying than anything else.

ALL I ASK OF YOU IS BELIEVE
    PHARAOH LEAP.

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by 88 17th June 2018, 1:14 am

theo silversong

After Elvira's outburst, Theo was left blinking dumbly in the wake of that emotional wave she hit him with. So many deep and complicated things. It was too early and he was too buzzed to really absorb it all. "Cut rate tomb raider?" he repeated, hurt and heat in his undertone, though the overarching emotion was still bewilderment. He didn't want her to feel those things. Jealous and inferior to him? His butt made her confused? Wha..? Shaking his head, he catalogued the word vomit into his mind for later decryption.

Sayrn was explaining herself, revealing knowledge that she seemed to think would be important. Possibly from the perspective of an ace it would be, but Theo was no stranger to dark pasts. Redemption wasn't a notion lost on the man, even in his tipsy state. Impressed with her honesty, he nodded silently from behind Lester, perching upon his stool once more and sipping the suggested tea instead of hair of the dog.

"Oh! Hey guy-that-squished-me. Natsu, right?" Theo exclaimed once the newest young man appeared, probably doing nothing to help his already skittish entrance. In his excitement he almost slung his dainty teacup at him, forgetting it was in his hand. The hot liquid sloshed out onto his hand, causing a loud yowl before he acted like it hadn't happened at all. "I wasn't sure you were still here."

ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Last edited by Theo on 17th June 2018, 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lester Drynedi
    Lester Drynedi

Gentleman florist

Gentleman florist

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lester Drynedi 17th June 2018, 2:31 pm

❀Lester Drynedi

Job Info:
    Sign-Up:

So she was once a dark mage, well it was nice to be notified, Basilisk Dang, Grim Heresey and Savage Skull. A couple were names that he had not heard in a long time, or atleast not heard in response to recent events. It had been nice to be told though, rather than finding out in a more unsavoury way. Apparently she wanted to make it better and move forward, whilst it was hard to judge whether or not a person truly wished repetition and fixing themselves it would hardly be that bad even if there was a liar in their midst.
    "It's okay, you'll still be welcomed and treated like any other member. Thank you for telling me. I'll make sure to tell Desiree."
    They had welcomed a variety of mages, those who had killed, those who had been tortured, hurt, many of the members here had started off lashing out at everyone. Some had been noted as previous dark mages known for slaughters and the bringing of great terror. Now they sat around round tables in small apartments taking part in the odd mission here and there. Natsu seemed to know Sayrn, and in a friendly way judging from the way that the other male seemed to approach in such a casual fashion. With a slight smile he glanced before the trio of members before waving slightly,
    "You Three catch up- or get to know each other. I'll be back in a moment with the stamper, that'll give you access to most of the guild ship and will link up to a personal room for you. Theo maybe you should drink some water."
    With a swirl of his coats the white haired male turned and bounded across the ground floor. Opposite to the bar with light steps he bounded up the stairs curling around the room to the second floor where he would spend a moment checking on the fern he had left to brighten the room and gathering a small stamping device in his hand. He would go back down in a moment, yet from what had happened it was likely that Sayrn and Natsu knew each other. Perhaps it would be good to give them a moment to bond together.
    ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 7:57 pm