Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Against the Boundaries

Terith
    Terith

Empyreal Sword

Empyreal Sword

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Fan Art Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ensō Catalyst
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Shizuo Hyouga [Primary] | Kimigiku-hime [Secondary]
    Experience : 9,600

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Renegades of Rebirth
    Second Magic: Ballad of the Battlebow [ WIP ]
    Third Magic:

Against the Boundaries Empty Against the Boundaries

Post by Terith 2nd June 2018, 10:13 pm

C-rank Exam = 150 XP
    B-rank Exam = 1325 XP
    Under the Sea! = 50 XP
    The Fourth Musketeer = 150 XP
    The Hunter = 500 XP
    Monster Containment (Event) = 2500 xp
    Of Kings and Assassins (Event) = 3750 xp

= 8,425 xp. If my math is right, I'm missing 125 xp, but that's probably a guild bonus somewhere in one of those threads that I forgot to tally or something. My apologies...

p.s. For my exam proctor (coming from ST), I'd like to request an exam where I can incorporate Terith's introduction into the guild, thanks.
    Lester Drynedi
    Lester Drynedi

Gentleman florist

Gentleman florist

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 1

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Against the Boundaries Empty Re: Against the Boundaries

Post by Lester Drynedi 3rd June 2018, 2:04 am

hm
    denied
    nah man you're all approved. Congrats and have fun! Please get your gm or ace to post in this thread with exam requirements then link the finished exam \o/

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Aura
    Aura

Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth 《Guildmaster》
    Cosmic Coins : 400
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 60,342

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fires of Creation
    Second Magic: The Riyenas
    Third Magic:

Against the Boundaries Empty Re: Against the Boundaries

Post by Aura 2nd August 2018, 5:17 am

Hey there!

After having discussed this briefly, the exam (upon request) will take place before joining ST.

Your exam will entail the following;
    A letter arrives requesting you to investigate an altar (this may be at any place you desire). Once there you come across a strange stone with a rune etched into it, upon touching it you will be teleported to a city almost identical to the otherwise bustling Crocus, but without any human life present. Find the same rune etched somewhere within this otherworldly, empty Crocus and escape the dimension you're trapped in.

Hope you'll do well, and enjoy your exam~

_____________________________________________________________________________________

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

Against the Boundaries GWsGXSQ

.:} The Road of Desire |Fire Dragon Slayer | Kenna Terrynhain {:.
    .:} The Nightmare in Your Head | Avide - Combat Pet {:.

D~4 ||C~4 ||B~2 ||A~ ||S~

Slots: 4/6