Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Rose-colored Home For Her

CodeNameVixen
    CodeNameVixen

Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Eagle Vision
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 362.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Blue FireFox
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

A Rose-colored Home For Her Empty A Rose-colored Home For Her

Post by CodeNameVixen 29th May 2018, 8:13 pm

Sassi Luminosa had just been wandering around the town, staying close to the alleyways. Her pale dark blue eyes shifted around nervously. She didn't like being in a place with a lot of people, and yet she was here. Her stomach growled, and she sighed. She checked her wallet. She really didn't have much money. She considered just buying a small snack to munch on and quiet her stomach a bit. She looked all around her. People were walking to and fro from shop and restaurant. Some were working, some were talking to other people. She noticed the Silver Moon Inn not too far away from her, but she shuddered at the thought of going in there. She was already very uncomfortable being in this town, with people walking around. She didn't want to be inside a building where there would be even more people there. Still, she couldn't just stand around, and do nothing. Her stomach started growling again, and she decided to get something to eat. She quietly walked over to a fruit stand, and bought an apple. Then she walked over to a little space near the Silver Moon Inn, and set down her bag. She sat down and took a bite of her apple.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

My favorite Fairy Tail characters: Natsu, Lucy, Erza, Gajeel, and Laxus

When life hands you fish, make some sushi! :D
    Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Chaotic Legacy
    Mentor : Izayuki
    Experience : 32,850

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fictitous Actuality
    Second Magic: W.I.P.
    Third Magic:

A Rose-colored Home For Her Empty Re: A Rose-colored Home For Her

Post by Oras Auro 29th May 2018, 8:26 pm

Oras had been in the library for some time now, and was done researching for the day. He was trying to research everything about the world in depth and detail, as well as the guild. But he was also investigating the guild. There was something about it that seemed off to him, and he would discover it eventually. He had to play it safe though, so any investigative moves he made would be small, and spread out to avoid suspicion. Even randomized to ensure there was no pattern. What was weird was that he had the very strong feeling and impression that Izayuki knew, or at least suspected his investigations. Yet she didn't seem to be bothered, talk with others about it, or even seem to notice him. She had ordered him to keep his mask off while in the guild hall. However, as he walked into the inn, he would put his mask back on. The silver mask with a single black visor. This inn wasn't a part of the actual guild, and it had people who were not at all affiliated with the guild. And thus he would wear the mask. Any excuse to do so he would. One thing he couldn't change however was his flux and ever changing soul (read Oras' profile for details). While it proved a very fierce problem as of right now, he hoped to change that as soon as possible.

As he entered the guild hall he noted that there was only really one new person who wasn't a member of the guild in the place. As always, he stuck to the walls and walked slowly to the corner table and sat down at one of the chairs. The staff saw him and knew immediately what he would want, as every time he came here the only thing he ever ordered was a glass of water. He ate in private, and he only had water to stay hydrated. He could lose some focus otherwise. He could use his illusion magic to hide his face when drinking, so that wasn't much of an issue. However he disliked using magic for everything, which was why he had the mask on in the first place. He had been observing the guild members from a distance, but he'd also been trying to observe the citizens of the town itself. This girl was new to him and unfamiliar. Therefore he figured he should get at least some info off of her before she left, and simply observed from the corner.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You think you know what is truth?  A world of facts? Right and wrong?  Universal Laws?  Soon I will show you.  Soon you will see.  You couldn't be more wrong, Guest."

A Rose-colored Home For Her TEm5Pci

CodeNameVixen
    CodeNameVixen

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by CodeNameVixen 29th May 2018, 8:41 pm

While Sassi quietly ate another bite of her apple, at the corner of her eye, she noticed someone coming in. She had no idea who he was. She tried not to do anything to draw any attention to herself, and she really didn't want to say hello, but she couldn't help feeling just a little bit curious. She kept her eyes on her apple, while she was chewing. Once she swallowed her bite however, she took just a brief second to glance at him. He looked just as quiet as she was, and wasn't sitting with anyone. This only made her more curious, She wasn't about to walk over there though, and turned her eyes back on her snack.

She closed her eyes, and immediately bad memories of her uncle Ben made her quickly open her eyes back up. She quietly sighed to herself. She had hoped that, having traveled away from him would help her forget that awful man she was cursed with being related to. Am I ever going to get past that? she thought frustratedly to herself.

Aoi
    Aoi

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Spirits
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 23,011

Character Sheet
    First Magic: None
    Second Magic: None
    Third Magic: None

Post by Aoi 30th May 2018, 12:54 pm

Outfit: Here
    Notes: xXx

Appearance:

A loud yawn and the creaking of a bench not far off from the corner of the bar sounded lightly. Sitting up and rubbing her eyes of the sleepiness she had, she had quickly given a shake like a wet dog to literally shake the sleep away. The Yokai spirit had set down a sleeping looking child, or rather what at first someone would think was a child when in fact the "sleeping girl" was actually the body of a doll that was in fact the actual member of Black Rose. "Ooohhhh my goooOOOood! It's been soooo long since I was able to sleep in somewhere aside from your little loli head." She spoke, looking down at the lifeless body and patting it on the head, though it was as lifeless as it was intended for the time being. "This coming from the mutt who cuddled with my body all night? Little bit of separation anxiety?" A voice replied through the wolf girls mind, making her growl lightly in a bit of resentment towards her comment and name calling, though it was fair considering. With a stretching of her arms upward, she let out another loud yawn and headed over towards the bar.

As she got to the bar, the wolf spirit hopped onto the counter and leaned over it, reaching down to grab up a bottle and a small glass. Pulling them back over, she yelped and fell off pulling herself back from her weight being mostly over the counter. Crashing onto the ground, Akita laughed and hoped up from off the ground before she sat down at a stool and poured a small glass. Spinning around, the Yokai began to look around for some new faces, familiar faces... something! After a second, she took a shot of the liquor in her glass and let out a triumphant sigh, smiling while her tail wagged lightly. "Why must you drink the second you wake up in the morning?" The spirit of Sakura asked, making the Yokai roll her eyes. "It wasn't the very second.. I took a few to stretch and shake off my sleepiness. Besides, I don't bitch when you drink your tea all the time like some lost tea party doll." She replied aloud, not so much in a loud tone, but it was already somewhat loud for a place like the inn. "Go fetch a bone, you drunk dog." Without much more looking, she had spotted a stranger that she wasn't very familiar with. Shrugging off the shrill comment, she hoped up and chugged another bit of alcohol from the bottle. When she got up to the girl, she pulled out a chair with one of her feet and sat down across from her, placing the bottle of liquor. "Hey there, cutie. You new around here? Need help with finding something?" She asked with a rather honest manner... at least for her. "Stop trying to get into people's pants, Akita..."
    Made by Riley at THQ!

]
    CodeNameVixen
    CodeNameVixen

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by CodeNameVixen 30th May 2018, 5:26 pm

Sassi had been so lost in thought, that she jumped a little when what looked like a wolf girl asking her if she was new and if she needed anything. She turned to look at her. "U-uh, hello. I-I guess I-I'm new here. N-not really, uh, looking f-for anything." she shyly replied, stuttering a bit. She was too shy to look directly at the girl, so she just looked at her knees. Sassi was inwardly, very much aware of how awkward she was, which was partially why she didn't always feel so comfortable talking to other people.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Chaotic Legacy
    Mentor : Izayuki
    Experience : 32,850

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fictitous Actuality
    Second Magic: W.I.P.
    Third Magic:

Post by Oras Auro 31st May 2018, 7:49 am

Oras waited patiently in his seat, his eyes observing multiple people under the visor. He watched as the girl had taken notice of him, albeit out of the corner of her eye. He always caught the small details. It also helped that he was using his physical illusions, taking the form of insects positioned at points in the room where they would never be seen unless someone was specifically looking for them. To most people this wouldn't seem to give him any advantage, but he could see and hear everything the illusions could. Therefore he was able to view her from multiple angles, so that nothing would surprise him. You could never be too careful after all. Soon enough however she seemed to lose interest. What made him curious was that when she closed her eyes she immediately opened them up again, with what seemed to be a nervous, scared, or even defensive expression. The sigh that followed suggested to Oras that it was perhaps a memory that haunted her, but had no actual effect on her.

Then another member had entered the inn. This time it was a guild member. The girl with the spectral wolf. The way she spoke, walked and the look in her eye made it clear that she was older than she seemed. She was someone he was wary of, as her being far older than she appeared was a red flag in his opinion. Her past was a mystery like all of them, but hers was far longer than the others. The longer one's history, the more depth there is to the person themselves. The question was, did she lean towards chaos and destruction like the girl he encountered in Peace Village? Or did she lean towards peace and salvation like so many others? Or was she like Oras in that she really didn't care so long as innocent people didn't get harmed? Whatever it was one thing was certain: She seemed bored and had found an interest in interacting with the girl and approached her. The girl was obviously shy and couldn't interact very well with the person who approached her. If the guild member was too direct and didn't take it easy with the newcomer, they may very well lose a customer. Oras focused the illusions in on the conversation. He wanted to see how this guild member would handle this situation.

"You think you know what is truth?  A world of facts? Right and wrong?  Universal Laws?  Soon I will show you.  Soon you will see.  You couldn't be more wrong, Guest."

A Rose-colored Home For Her TEm5Pci

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 5:00 am