Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The White Demon Appears (Intro)

Gades Saito
    Gades Saito

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,150

The White Demon Appears (Intro) Empty The White Demon Appears (Intro)

Post by Gades Saito 13th May 2018, 12:16 am

Gades took a breath as he stood before the doors of Lamia Scale and he then gently pushed them open, he had come all the way from the country of Sin and managed to get into Fiore after an ordeal with the border of Pergrande and Sin. It had taken a lot of emotional manipulation and flirting but eventually he had gotten thru the wall and into Pergrande before moving on. Eventually his travels had led him to this guild. He had no intention of going into crime while he was here and from what he heard this guild was one of the better ones in the region. As he stepped thru the doors his sliver eyes glanced around the guild hall as many people turned to look at him.

He saw that man men looked at him with surprise and many women had dark blushes on their face as his charm fell over them and he then spoke after a moment.”Excuse me I was hoping to talk to someone about joining this guild” he said hoping someone would hear him and approach
    YoungBridge
    YoungBridge

Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Experience : 1462.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nu Wa Force
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The White Demon Appears (Intro) Empty Re: The White Demon Appears (Intro)

Post by YoungBridge 13th May 2018, 2:52 am

Hebisha rested on her altar once again, enjoying the warmth of the altar as incense smoke drift into the air. It was another plain day without work, and the lamia was relaxing her muscles from training the previous day. Hebisha's 8 blades rest against the altar as well, cleaned and set down orderly. The lamia however suddenly rises, she smells a foreign scent.

The first person to notice him was Hebisha, the lamia approaching in her towering height and size. The lamia looks at the incubus with lifeless eyes. The lamia clearly does not seem to fall for the demon's charm powers. Folding her arms across her chest, the lamia stares at Gades with a stare colder than her blood. The lamia does not notice the people who were blushing either.

"So you wish to join the guild hm?" The lamia lowers her height but she still had height. The lamia looks around. "I don't sense the guild mistress nearby for now, and I may already be a member, I'm not authorized to give you the mark." Hebisha's tongue flicks, tasting the air. There was sweat. Hebisha heaves and sighs. "But if you don't mind I wish to ask of your name..."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

RIP Character, it was nice making you:

Hebisha - Weapon - Magic

Hebisha Philosophy: "Oi of pot filthy!"

All mighty cupcake by Leah
    Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Demon Slayer- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Solo Artist- Taskmaster- Collector- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Motor City Rush- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Summoner of Divinities
    Position : Goddess of Humility
    Faction : Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Lamia Scale (Ace)
    Cosmic Coins : 485
    Experience : 10,188,889

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Avatar Summoning
    Second Skill: Celestial Avatar
    Third Skill: Avatar Aspect

Post by Samira Nassar 13th May 2018, 3:07 pm

Many of the women that happened to be unfortunate enough to be in the same room as the new arrival may have stopped with the flushed cheeks and attempts to look away while their hearts pounded, but there were others who were... slightly more bold. Hebisha, the Lamia of Lamia Scale had been the first to approach, slightly deterring them long enough for her to ask a question. Her blindness had been an obvious protection from the charming magical effect that affected nearly everyone in the room. Of course, this just made the normally calm and collected women in the room feel a bit of jealousy. They couldn't let Hebisha be the only one to get a word in with the super attractive man that just waltzed into the guild hall to grace them with his presence! Many of them swarmed around the new arrival and Hebisha. Honestly the only reason why the lamia wasn't pushed to the side and out of the way was because they couldn't really overpower her size and strength. "Yes! What is your name?!" Some had asked with hopeful smiles and awestruck eyes. "You're really thinking of joining Lamia Scale?" Added in with a shout in the background of "Join my team!" They had all lost their minds apparently.

The more shy girls as well as the ones that had more control over themselves cringed inside and stared awkwardly at the scene. Finally, one could take no more. One of the more serious looking girls approached Hebisha and tapped her on the shoulder. Her cheeks were as rosey colored as the others, but she made sure to force her gaze away from the one that was the obvious center of attention in the guild at that moment. "Excuse me, Hebisha. I haven't seen the guild master around but Samira is in the library. Should I go get her?" A blonde haired young girl then gasped and became overly ecstatic at hearing that piece of information. "Hebihebihebi!" She turned towards the lamia, temporarily looking away from the one she probably planned to build a shrine in her closet in dedication to. "I can be helpful and go get her! Send me!" Another then chimed in. "Wait! I can go too!" Then another. "Hey I want to help him too!" Then one realized something. "No! She's competition!" Suddenly all the eyes on the fanatic drooling girls became sparkling and glaring daggers. "There is only one thing we can do." They all said in unison. "Become aces!" Then they ran for the exit. What did they intend to do? Who knows? Probably went to go try and save the world or something. How they planned to do that before the overly handsome man got his mark no one can say. Unless he went running for the hills after that and therefore breaking some hearts in the process. Poor things.

Over in the gloomy lonely man side of the room stood a pair of spirits that were watching the scene with cringing yet entertained expressions. They almost felt sorry for the other guys in the room. The depression levels skyrocketed ever since the squealing new fanclub in the making took over the scene. "I'm kind of thinking... should we be bothered by this?" The wind swordsman asked of his companion who was leaning against the wall with him. Technically they were supposed to be doing some sort of task given to them by their summoner. What that was they may have forgotten during their time of procrastination and then even more while that interesting scene was going on.

"You know, I am not really sure. I don't really expect humans of this place to surround us for being awesome to look at, but... we're standing right here and not one of them thought to ask us to get Samira." The other spirit commented while rubbing the back of his neck.

Suddenly the two spirits joined in on the depression levels for having been forgotten just because some new guy walked in. Then the first spirit perked up. "Well this is Samira's problem now."

"Hey, do you really think getting the girlie down here is a good idea?"

"Samira has one too many spirits in her head influencing her. I really doubt she'd turn into... whatever the hell those girls a while ago were. I've personally never seen it despite her stupid mistakes in the past. Besides, all the leaders of this guild are annoyingly female. What? Are we supposed to pose as an Ace and give the guy his mark instead to prevent them from becoming drooling morons?"

The two became silent, seriously contemplating that thought and idea. Then they both shook their heads while saying "nah." That was way too much effort. "Hey, lamia girl!" The spirit incarnation of Susano shouted from across the room. "Entertain what's his name over there for a sec. We'll go get Samira!"

"Or you could just give him a tour while going to the-" The other spirit stopped and looked over at his companion to ask if Hebisha even knew where the library was because of her blindness. With his answer he then turned back. "Now that we think about it we have no idea if you know where the library is so nevermind! Just stay right there!" Then the both of them vanished in a swirl of grey and orange colored magic particles. For a few moments longer the new arrival would be alone with Hebisha. Unless a few other notable members of the guild popped in, of course.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gades Saito
    Gades Saito

Player 

Post by Gades Saito 13th May 2018, 5:08 pm

Gades blinked when he saw a figure with no human legs approach him and he could only watch in amazement as what appeared before him was a very beautiful lamia. While her gaze was rather cold the Incubus could only gain a small smile when she asked him his name and he bowed a bit before he spoke.” My Apologies Madam I am Gades Saito from the Country of Sin” he said before he glanced at her .”Miss I must say the state of your scales is marvelous you must take very good care of them” he praised as he has seen lamais before with scales not as well cared for which surprised him since you would think they would care more for them.

As they suddenly got bombarded by people Gades could only sigh as he knew he gained attention but still.”take it easy Ladies I’m not going anywhere just calm down” he said trying to ease them off of trying to kill each other over him. When one of the males who was a spirit told the lamia to keep him here untill someone named Samira arrived Gades blinked before he nodded.”ok I can wait here as long as she keeps me company.” he said. His silver eyes turned to Hebi for a moment before he noticed that her eyes were rather glassy which made the Incubus relize that she was not effected by his charm because she could not see. Then again it did not bother him since he liked having a few people not hanging on his every word.

YoungBridge
    YoungBridge

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by YoungBridge 13th May 2018, 5:46 pm

Hebisha looked unfazed by his compliments, as if she has been told the same thing by the children who actually like cleaning her scales(they find it fun they say) and in fact her stare only grew ever more stern, despite being being blind she seems to be able to stare directly right at him. Creepy. Hebisha almost wanted to give everyone here a lesson but they ran off before she could even think of reprimanding any of them. The lamia may not be an ace as of the moment, but she is still scary nonetheless.

"My name is Hebisha," Hebisha gestures towards a now empty table near the altar where she rests. "Your travel here must had made you weary, take a seat by there." The lamia then hears the voice of the spirits. The lamia turns of course, but has no visibility of them and nods, her ears picking up Gades tongue but pays it no heed before slitering over to her altar and resting her serpentine body on it, the upper half near the table she gestured Gades to take a seat at.

Hebisha looks like she trained for this. The lamia poured tea for Gades and handed it over to him before pouring one herself. With that settled, she takes a sip before asking the incubus, though unaware of his demonic nature.

"Sin sounds like a distant land, what could Lamia Scale offer a traveller such as yourself," The lamia spoke softly, her blind eyes almost looks like they are reading the incubus. "After all especially since Sin isn't even a place in Fiore, I find it... Surprising that a foreigner has heard of a guild such as our own."

Hebisha - Weapon - Magic

Gades Saito
    Gades Saito

Player 

Post by Gades Saito 13th May 2018, 10:21 pm

Gades nodded as the Lamia introduced herself and he seemed to shrug off her stare with little effort. When she offered him a place to sit and rest Gades gave her a small smile.”thank you Hebisha it has been a rough journey especially when I had to get between the border between Sin and Pergrande” he explained as he followed her and sat down . As she poured him some tea he took the cup with a grateful smile on his face.”Thank you very much” he said as he took a sip and enjoyed the soothing heat from the tea. When she then asked what brought him here and wondered what Lamia Scale could offer him.

Honestly you could say I am here as an Ambassador of sorts” he started as he took a drink of tea before he went on.” Il be honest and say I am not human Hebisha I am a demon Specifically an Incubus but that does not make me a bloodthirsty monster in fact my species are more lovers then fighters” he explained.”most people would think that a person like me would likely enter a dark guild but I have no intention of a life of crime. I had heard that this guild was a legal guild once I got into Fiore and I thought I would check it out” he said. Gades knew he might get dirty looks for what he was but he was prepared for that.”I thought that this guild would be a good place to get work and also help me start showing that my race is not like every other demon.” he finished as he took another drink of tea.

YoungBridge
    YoungBridge

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by YoungBridge 14th May 2018, 3:55 am

Hebisha listened intently despite her steel gaze towards Gades. Any flashing smile, any flirtatious wink would go unnoticed by Hebisha's quiet still eyes. It was perhaps a curse in form, for as she had learnt her blindness is removable, though the method for removing such a powerful curse is unknown, was a blessing in disguise for Gades. Hebisha judged someone not by appearance, but by behaviour. The slightest twitch was a noticable vibration Hebisha will notice, and so far, Gades has been relaxed around her, which to the lamia was a rare sight for newcomers.

However something hits Hebisha emotionally, and there was a falter in her steel that recovered quickly. The lamia's tail seeked out what seems to be a lever, which seems to turn the heat on for Hebisha's altar. The lamia withdraws away from Gades, coiling up upon the altar to heat her body. The lamia was still in earshot however, and she stares at Gades with a glassy judgemental eye. Hebisha finally speaks.

"I understand Mr Saito, there is a kindred I recognize. Being judged for what we are and not who we are. The guild mistress is a rock woman with a childish innocence and our ace is a woman with more voices in her head than someone surrounded by a crowd talking at the same time, you'll find yourself very much at home here," The lamia looks towards the slightly open door where someone small peeks inside. Hebisha gestures to welcome this figure. It was a child and Hebisha took her in with open arms before resting the kid on her serpentine muscles. The heap of scales moved and flexed as it shifted, yet it carried the child with a gentleness of a mother. The child then takes a cloth out and whispers something to Hebisha, the response was her body uncurling and letting the kid, along with suddenly a small group of new ones, slightly afraid and nervous was beckoned in, and they proceed to clean of Hebisha's lower half with a childish glee. Hebisha smiled before returning to Gades.

"My apologies for their sudden appearance, they usually come in when the guild is mostly empty just to caretake my snake half," Hebisha's iron glare was replaced by a warm gentle smile. "Back to our conversation, you don't have to worry Mr.Saito, you'll find what you need here, and perhaps one day people will see that not all monsters are bad, like how a guild of monster hunters accepted me into their protection. The whole town would scream at me and hide their children. And look at their children now, happy little beings full of potential enjoying giving me a scrub down my back..." The lamia sighed and muttered something before her eyes returned to Gades to hear his response.

Hebisha - Weapon - Magic

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Demon Slayer- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Solo Artist- Taskmaster- Collector- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Motor City Rush- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Samira Nassar 14th May 2018, 8:27 am

While Hebisha was busy with entertaining the potential new recruit the two spirits from before actually did what they had said they would do. Samira was where they had said, in the library sitting at one of the tables and filling out paperwork. It had piled up juusstt a bit while she was away doing her own thing. Was she really the only one that ever did this sort of thing?! There were even boxes beside her on the table with both Gisen's and Aiyana's name on them. They could never be found she was told, so naturally it all went to the one Lamia Scale leader that was so easily located. Just... how?! Clearly she was not in on their secret hiding techniques to evade the paperwork nonsense. The summoner was muttering to herself as she began flipping through a stack of papers she held in her hand.

The particle light show poofed into existence and from it formed the two spirits that had been seen previously. Susano saw Samira going through all those papers and instantly recalled what it was he was supposed to do. Damn. "Oh... now I remember what we were-"

"Were you able to find last month's reports?" Samira asked them, not even looking up from the papers. She could sense her spirits so there was rarely ever any surprise as far as sneaking up on her was concerned. Normally she would have just asked them telepathically long before they had shown up, but she had turned the mind connection from all of her spirits off so she could better concentrate. Spirits playing board games in her mind and arguing over rules did not exactly benefit her in any way when it came to her current task.

"We're still look-" Susano was going to tell a half truth by stating they were still looking for those reports while at the same time mentioning they never got around to actually doing it yet. Unfortunately, Apollo stepped in front of him with a casual and carefree grin on his face. "Nope! Haven't even started. We'll get right on that though."

Samira rose her gaze from the pages and glared daggers at the two of them. "What?! It's been three hours!" Before the murder of the two spirits could take place they were saved by Susano's quick thinking survival skills. He pushed Apollo out of the way and swerved the conversation topic to the much more important one. "Don't get your summoner panties in a twist. We'll find the reports. The more important thing is the new guy that walked in. Says he wants to join the guild. That's your call."

The verdant eyes of Samira became normal once more, the glare softening as she took in that information and pieced a few puzzle pieces together. "Oh, so that is what that was about." A few moments prior a couple of young women had to be kicked out of the library for their high pitched gleeful screams. They had been staring at their iLacs, apparently having been sent a snapshot image of some handsome new guy from their friend. Now Samira was cringing. She really did not want to go down and deal with the drooling fanbase. People like that were a bit crazy. "Go find, Gisen."

"No idea where she's at." He then stopped her, knowing full well she was about to suggest he go and act all ace-like instead. Too much damn work and responsibility. "Hold up. Stop right there! You're an Ace. Handling new recruits is your job. Do you really want the bunny girl to hit you on the head with a carrot?"

A pout formed on Samira's face. A carrot hit to the head. The most humiliating and degrading experience an ace could ever have from a guild master. Normally a punishment from being rude or for failing in required duties. "Very well, I suppose. It should not be too bad. Just a simple stamp placement after a couple of questions. Fairly routine." The mind link between herself and her spirits was turned back on, on her side. She could hear them once more in her mind and still they were playing various games. Well they did have to keep themselves entertained somehow so she made no remark towards it. "Janus."

At her call another spirit appeared, the one of portals to be more precise. Her command had been a simple one and that was to create a small portal for her to use so that she could appear immediately at the location of Hebisha and the new arrival. "Please find those reports." She asked of the other two that stood there silently and watched her go through the portal. Janus had vanished afterwards. "I just thought of something. Samira is pretty much protected from being a fangirl ever because of our influence, but... what is protecting us? There are bound to be a few of the girlies that will go nuts mysteriously."

"The better question is, what is protecting him? You do know one of them has a habit of skull bashing pretty guys with giant rocks, right?"

"And Kuku eats them. I probably shouldn't think about the rest."

Both in unison: "He's doomed."

They then placed bets on how long the new recruit managed to survive while in the guild. Susano, a day. Apollo, a week.

A portal of swirling magic particles appeared on one of the walls within the room that both Hebisha and Gades were in. From it stepped the green-haired woman that Hebisha would know quite well to be the crazy ace she had spoken of some moments earlier. The portal then flickered out of existence, having served its purpose in delivering the young woman to that point. She took notice of her lamia friend conversing with someone she did not recognize and assumed that had been the person her spirits had talked about. Samira also took notice of some other people in the background looking either gloomy or had their eyes shaped into hearts... well the ones that weren't focusing on their ilacs and had steam coming from them. There was a small wonder what the people emitting steam were typing away so vigorously on their magictech device, to which one spirit answered with a statement of his own. 'Huh, I wonder what kind of naughty fanfiction they're all writing.'

"W-what? No! That cannot be what they are all doing. Now be quiet. I need to at least appear professional long enough to get through with this." Samira muttered out loud in reply to the spirit that was obviously not present or could be seen. Only in her mind did he currently exist. As she walked closer towards Hebisha's altar she put on a warm smile. Seeing the children treat Hebisha kindly and volunteering to take care of her scales for her brought comfort to the summoner. The lamia had found a place that was accepting of her and what she was, even if that place was the hall and town of a monster hunting guild. A strange thing really, but perhaps only those that dealt with monsters quite frequently could tell the difference between a real monster and one that just unfortunately looked the part.

"Hello, Hebisha," Samira greeted with a gentle smile and kind voice. "I see the children have paid you a visit again. I only wish Anhur enjoyed being around them as you do."

"We're going to find him tomorrow!" Said one of the children.
    "I already have the ribbons I plan to tie his mane with picked out!" Added another. Oh, dear. Something she would have to warn the poor lion about later on. If she remembered. For now, there was another matter to attend to.

Samira turned in the direction of the new face within the guild hall, still keeping her smile. Unlike all the other girls in the room that had visible sight, Samira's cheeks were not rosey in color at all. Hers were actually similar to Hebisha's in that they were quite normal. She also stood calmly, another difference between herself and the fangirls all around. The charm effect that had overcome the others was very ineffective on her. It was one benefit to having several minds connected with her own. Actions and words would be what could catch her off guard and lose focus, not so much magic or natural charm. Admittedly, there was a fact in that the man was attractive, but he was not the first very attractive one she had seen and most likely would not be the last.

"I have heard that there was someone looking to join the guild. Is that you?" Then a lightbulb moment occurred in her head that made her realize that she had forgotten her manners. Placing a hand on her hip she continued. "Sorry, I should introduce myself fully first. My name is Samira Nassar, an ace of this guild. Seeing as the guild mistress is no where to be found at this very moment, I will be handling your recruitment and giving you your official guild tattoo stamp if you do intend on joining."

Gades Saito
    Gades Saito

Player 

Post by Gades Saito 14th May 2018, 6:20 pm

thank you its good to know I’ll fit right in here” he said as he wondered about the Ace and Guildmistress now thanks to the information the lamia had told him. As he saw a child appear and then multiple appeared ands started to help clean Hebishas lower half Gades gained a soft smile on his face.”they do seem rather happy to help you out and its ok “ he said before he went on.” I can only hope that people become that accepting. I know demons are not normally smiled upon” as he took another drink of tea. As another woman approached him he blinked a bit as she questioned if he was the one who wanted to join the guild.

yes that is me My name is Gades Saito from the country of Sin. it’s a pleasure to meet you Samira” he said with a small bow of his head.” I am hoping to join this guild and I feel it should be known that I am an Incubus” he explained as he let his wings and tail emerge and revealed that unlike most demons who had black wings and tails Gades set were pure white with black claws tipping the tops of them.”will being a demon cause any issue with me entering the guild” he asked the woman hoping that it wasent an issue

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Protector of Gaia
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 2,006,507

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Affinity of the Body
    Second Skill: Sticks & Stones
    Third Skill: Ex-quip: Bunny Brigade

Post by Gisen Ceostra 15th May 2018, 12:05 am

The White Demon Appears (Intro) Image10

With a heavy grunting and groaning coming from the room, a small frantic squirming and moving about inside the closed room of the Guild Mistress. Moving back and forth between Pandora and Fiore without much public traffic aside from the few and far between in members that travel to and fro so they can go and do hunts or missions with other members of guilds at their whim. The travel though fro those that took normal transportation was a little longer and boring than some would care to admit, but honestly it didn't really matter. As for this specific bunny, it was a little more than just a simple ride back and forth. It seemed with the climate between Pandora and that of Fiore differed heavily on her body, in such a case that she had felt a heavy change, mostly in appearance due to said climate changes. While in Pandora, her body had become accustomed to her "summer coat", in which she was her more equated appearance. However, whenever she came to Fiore, much like this current visit, her coat was more shifted towards a Spring, which was relevant for the time of year it had been... though it verged onto Summer, it would be a wonder how long this one lasted before she was in her other appearance for a full few months.

While she stirred, a small commotion of sounds caused the slumbering bunny girl to pop up. In doing so, a small green blur flew off the chest of the girl and a quick squeak. Adter a moment, a slipper flew through the air and cracked the elemental in the head, though it didn't make her flinch, but only yawn in response as she rubbed her eyes of the leftover sleep. "You freaking rodent, can't you wake up like a normal person for once? It's hard enough getting some warmth from a rock, but by god you shoot up and launch me like a catapult." The Sylph complained, huffing as she stood up in her humanoid form now. "What? It's not my fault you like to lay on me instead of beside me..." She replied sleepily, yawning once more. "Then you'd roll over and I'd be flattened like a pancake! Why not go out of your way and maybe get me my own bed?" Silvia questioned, approaching the bed of the drowsy bunny. "Do we have to discuss this now...? I'm still sleepy..." Only to follow was a heavy sigh and a nod, leaving no vocal reply as she dropped the subject.

With the help of the Sylph in putting on some new clothing that was gifted to her by another of her companions, Gisen looked around at herself in a bit of wonder and confusion. "I miss my darker skin... can we go back?" She asked, looking over her shoulder while her hair finished being brushed out. With no reply at all, she simply shrugged and waited until it was finished to move on to the business. As she came from her chambers, her ears perked up and twitched at a foreign voice in her hall. Being the place wasn't being blown up in the process, it seemed to be likely that she was reaching something of a conclusion that she was possibly obtaining herself a new Hunter to add to the roster. It always put a smile on her face to have such a thing happen... but currently she was suffering from a nauseating feeling from the climate changes.

Putting her feeling aside, a carrot popped into her hand and she immediately took a huge chunk out of it. With the feeling of fear quickly subsiding, Gisen made her way towards the gathered voices. There it seemed she had found a very interesting gaggle of members head over heels almost for a strange man. With one more -but smaller- bite of her carrot, the elemental watched the girls fawning over him, while Samira and Hebisha just acted as if nothing was happening. Approaching her ace, she tapped on the summoners shoulder and leaned in some. "Is he like, famous or something?" She asked, pointing to the male with the majority of attention. After a moment to give Samira time to reply and ask a question or two if she chose, the Requip mage stepped forward and smiled as she gave a light bow. "Hi there, mister. I'm Gisen Ceostra. Can I offer you a-" A sudden pause and clearing of her throat, trying to collect herself and try to instill the mannerly lessons she was being taught little by little. "Sorry.. I got a little carried away. What's your name and can I offer you a car-... a umm.. warm welcome?" With a slight chuckle, she attempted to play off her mistake, though she knew it probably wouldn't go well. Besides... the Sylph was quietly watching from above, just.. unknown to most, if not all.
    Made by Riley at THQ!

YoungBridge
    YoungBridge

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by YoungBridge 15th May 2018, 3:48 am

Hebisha's stare was still. Learning of Gades true nature did not surprise her. Gades however his demonic nature well, as Hebisha did not sense such an underworldish presence among them. Perhaps there was more to Gades than Hebisha thinks. Her train of thoughts were interrupted by Samira's presence. Enjoying the scrubbing she is having on her reptilian half, the lamia gives them some space to converse for the moment while she tended to the children.

The children were now giving her a wipe with dry clothes in their small hands. A motherly grin was on her face as Hebisha gave the children a pat on the head, and secretly slid cookies and told them to not tell anyone. They came from Samira's cookie jar after all. With the children leaving past Gisen, their laughters as they greeted the guild mistress, Hebisha turns her attention there.

Almost immediately after Gisen's failed greeting, Hebisha approaches Gisen with eyes that would even make the proudest of animals falter and shiver. The lamia wraps her serpentine body around the woman and constricted her with a deafening whip crack. The lamia then plants the guild mistress right beside Samira before letting her go.

"Apologies for the guild mistress's latecoming and lack of mannerism, but she is at least capable of her position," The lamia then clears the throat. "This is Ms.Ceostra, guild mistress of Lamia Scale. She likes carrots and has the innocence of a baby."

Hebisha - Weapon - Magic

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Character Sheet

Post by Samira Nassar 15th May 2018, 4:05 pm

So he had been the one wanting to join the guild, after all. The obvious assumption was correct! At the mention of him being from Sin and an incubus though Samira's smile turned into a frown. She had been to Sin before, albeit only one time and she had not ventured too far into that land at all. What she had seen of the place back then did not really allow her to assume anything that was even remotely civil could be born and raised within the place. And now one that claimed to be from there was standing before her wanting to join a guild that had "monster hunting guild" written as a description? Very strange.

The green eyes of hers then narrowed slightly. Not so much because of what species he was, but more so because she could not accurately place what an incubus even was. "An incubus?" Just as she softly spoke that thought the new potential recruit revealed a tail and a pair of wings, all white in color. The significance of their color was unknown to her since it had not been explained, nor did she have any prior knowledge of it. A surge of curiosity coursed its way through her as she had the urge to reach out and touch them. Samira had seen human looking beings with angel wings before, but never with the demonic set or a tail really. She had taken a step forward and was in the process of reaching out to touch one of the wings when she retracted her hand. Why? Well one would think it was because she realized it would have been a rude course of action to take. The reality? A small conversation in her head between spirits.

'An incubus is a sex demon by the way. You should... probably not touch him. Just saying.'

'And just how do you know something so ridiculous? Demonology is not something we know all too well.'

'Is that a serious question? Did everyone just suddenly forget what I make a hobby of reading? Really? I prefer the female version but once you know about one you tend to learn a bit about the other.'

'Those... works of fiction have to be greatly exaggerated, I imagine.'

'Can I go and touch him?'

'No.'

'Can I?'

'NO!'

Samira took a step back so that she was back to her original spot and distance. The question of whether his species would be an issue had been heard despite the spirit conversation playing in her head, but thus far she had yet to answer. Then she felt a gentle tap on her shoulder, and upon turning her head she saw the bunny girl who also happened to be the leader of the guild. Gisen had been there after all! While she was stuck with all of the paper work! A mental note was made to send that box of incomplete paperwork to her quarters later on. For now, the elemental had leaned in and pointed over to Gades, inquiring if he was famous. Now that she realized it, Gisen was also not acting like some drooling fangirl. What all three of them had in common the summoner did not know. The fact Gades had a magical charming effect around him was not known to her at that time. A spirit or two may have known, but they did not comment since it was unnecessary.

"No, but you are late. This is a new recruit so do try and make a good first impression as the guild mistress," Samira whispered to the bunny girl before stepping to the side to allow her to make her own introduction as well as take over the situation. A small smile was on her face as she listened to Gisen starting out her greeting. There was a bit of a pause, but so far Silvia's lessons seemed to have had paid off. Then came the line that made Samira facepalm. Almost the demon had been offered a carrot. The guild leader had been so close to not offer something so strange. Hebisha had other plans for Gisen and took scolding to a whole new level. The lamia had wrapped her serpentine body around the bunny, constricting her as punishment for her tardiness and failed greeting. A sweatdrop formed on the side of the summoner's head as she stared with wide horror filled eyes. That couldn't have been saved for later?! So much for a normal recruitment that went well.

Samira sighed, just deciding to go with the flow by that point and let it go. Her focus returned to Gades once more. "Seeing as the guild mistress has arrived, she will now be taking over her duties and therefore handling your recruitment, which means she has the final say. As for your earlier question, for my part you have not yet done anything that would cause me to suspect that you are capable of any wrong doing. This is not exactly a human only guild, so being a demon is a non-issue. I am well aware not all of them are evil, just as Hebisha's existence proves that not all of those called monster are actually so." Samira could have gone on and said that a few of her spirits were also demonic or monstrous looking and not on the side of evil or problematic, but she felt she had said enough. Even luckier for him was that he was not of dragon origins. Her answer would have been quite different and very biased on a personal level if he had been. A very lucky demon he was instead.

Gades Saito
    Gades Saito

Player 

Post by Gades Saito 16th May 2018, 12:27 am

Gades was about to speak again one another person approached them and she seemed just a bit older then him but she had bunny ears and she seemed to offer him a warm welcome while introducing herself as Gisen. As Gades bowed his head in a return greating the bunny woman was snatched up by Hebisha and was formally introduced to her as the guild mistress of this guild which made the Incubus blink before he nodded.”she seems nice “ he said before he saw Samira approaching and she looked like she wanted to touch his tail or his wings, Gades would have had no issue with that as long as she was careful with his tail.

Samira then assured him that while he was a demon that he would not be turned away while also explaining that now that Gisen was here that she would take over his recruitment.”Thank you and also miss Samira my wings are ok to touch, you seemed like you wanted to touch them” he said before he spoke again.”I feel it should be known that my species feeds off the energy of others but you have my word I will not take without permission” he explained wanting to make sure he would not get into trouble for taking energy.

YoungBridge
    YoungBridge

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by YoungBridge 18th May 2018, 11:55 pm

Hebisha observed Samira and then Gades. It was an odd sight seeing how Samira was acting on an impulse rather than rationality. The lamia may not see, but she can sense an odd atmosphere around them, as if every eye on the guild is on them, or rather Gades. The lamia looks at Gades and slithered up to him before going close to his face, hearing chairs shift and tables move. There was a hostility in the air, a strong jealously can be felt and Hebisha knew it.

"Mr Saito, dispel your charm at once," Hebisha looked around and noticed how hostile the other mages are.

Hebisha - Weapon - Magic

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Character Sheet

Post by Samira Nassar 19th May 2018, 2:41 pm

Samira just shook her head when Gades told her it was fine for her to touch the wings. Such a thing should not have happened anyhow, and it was a great thing for once to have one too many voices in her head to remind her otherwise. "No, I will pass on that, but thank you." Then she moved onto the other matter when it came to... acquiring energy. Based on what she now knew of the species, well that was a little bit of a concern now. There was the fact that she didn't even consider the possibility of it being forced to begin with. She hadn't really gotten that far in her line of thinking just yet, and her spirits were still too busy debating amongst each other over naughty fan fiction and who should go and poke the new recruit to point that detail out. There would have to be a period of keeping a lookout to ensure no forced energy stealing was going on. She didn't know him at all, so his word did not mean all that much at that moment.

Before an actual audible reply could be made regarding it, Hebisha had already slithered closer to Gades and demanded that he dispel his charm. "Well that does explain a few things." Samira mentioned with a soft sigh, turning her head to once again stare over at what remained of the sudden fanbase after the other group had left earlier. It was not the first charm effect she had seen. Although this one seemed to be more wide-spead rather than attracting a few individuals here and there. The one that had a charm effect in the past could turn it off if he desired so naturally she assumed Hebisha's request could also be fulfilled with the current one. "Yes, please do so. It is a bit... troublesome." Samira added in, still staring at the others in the room. Although honestly it wasn't so much for their sake. Rather she just didn't want to have to deal with whatever consequences and results came of it. But more importantly she hoped he took Hebisha's demand seriously. If the lamia had the audacity to constrict the leader of the guild for simple tardiness then she could and most likely would do much worse to an individual she did not know if she felt it was necessary. Whatever the case, Samira would remain quite stationary and silent unless things escalated to a point that she would need to intervene. Whether it be dealing with Hebisha, Gades, or the jealous fanbase over there. It'd most likely be the fanbase...

Gades Saito
    Gades Saito

Player 

Post by Gades Saito 19th May 2018, 9:24 pm

Gades blinked slighty as he saw Hebisha get very close to him almost face to face before she then asked him to turn off his charm at once which he instantly get slightly nervous.”Um Miss Hebisha I would but I cannot since it is apart of me its not a skill or a spell I can turn off its something inherent to my race and that is constantly in effect” he explained hoping she would not get violent at him since it was something he could not control, while he could control if his voice mesmerized or his touch was addictive the visual aspect of his charm was not something he could control and he was hoping that didn’t spark a fight since he curse would cause major damage to the guild hall if something happened.

When Samira declined touching his wings he nodded.”ok I just thought I would give permission since you seemed hesitant” he said before he noticed some of the male mages getting jealous of him and they seemed to want to take out their frustrations on him."any idea how we can get them to calm down? I didn’t mean to rile anyone up but my charm seems to give me some issue no matter where I go” he explained.”there are other aspects to my charm but sadly the visual one is one I cannot turn off I am very sorry” he said softly hoping they would understand.

YoungBridge
    YoungBridge

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by YoungBridge 20th May 2018, 4:14 pm

Hebisha's glass stare was cold as steel and harder than any diamond. Though Hebisha may not see, her Gorgon stare would petrify the meek. However for what seems ages, the lamia pulls away.

"Very well," Hebisha looks towards the guild ace and guild mistress. "I propose a method of concealing Mr.Saito's appearance, unless such a method does not dispell your charm Mr.Saito. I am not aware of the extent of your incubus powers."

Hebisha - Weapon - Magic

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Character Sheet

Post by Samira Nassar 22nd May 2018, 8:54 am

The fact Gades could not turn off the charm was unfortunate, but halfway expected. It was what it was. She also saw no reason to turn him away because of it. A few jealous mages or even hyperactive fangirls were really not that problematic in her eyes. Both were easily taken care of. There was also the fact his abilities could come in handy at some point in time. They did need a sort of replacement now that certain other members and allies were missing. "If such a thing is possible I agree with your suggestion, Hebisha. If it is not, well, I am not too overly worried. The charm does not effect everyone in the hall. I would think in time its effectiveness would also diminish the more they are around it. Although, I could be wrong. For now..." Samira trailed off and mentally called upon the powers of one of her spirits, An Dagda.

He had decided not to come himself and so his powers now became her own temporarily. Her clothing changed to match his own in a bright flash of magic and upon completion of the mini fusion the sound of a harp began to play. Uaithne it was called, and as the soft tune echoed through the hall those that were affected by the charm had their minds cleared. They had returned to normal for the moment. From there Samira had asked all of them to leave. Afterwards she had turned back towards the small group that comprised of Hebisha, Gisen, and of course Gades. "I do have rather harmless ways of dealing with the issue as you can see." She looked over towards the bunny girl guild master for a moment. Then set her gaze back on Gades. As much as she wanted to allow the guild mistress to do her duty every now and then she was being a bit slow with it, and had yet to make a comment about anything. The summoner did have other matters to attend to so she wanted to move it along, which meant stepping in once again as the main authority figure. "I will be keeping an eye on things just to ensure things go smoothly with your stay, but as of now I see no problem with you being in this guild. Just do keep in mind that we are a legal guild focused on monster hunting and knowledge. You are free to pursue your own interests, but do not be surprised if you get called on to complete certain missions." Samira would allow some time for him to confirm that he understood and still wanted to join, while also remaining silent a few seconds longer in case he had any questions. Once that had passed she would move on. "Where did you want your guild tattoo by the way?"

Gades Saito
    Gades Saito

Player 

Post by Gades Saito 22nd May 2018, 11:55 pm

Gades only blinked as Hebisha suggested a way to conceal his appearance which made the Incubus shake his head at the idea. "I hate to disagree but I do not want to conceal myself. And like it was mentioned it does not work on everyone miss Hebisha. I have most of my Incubus powers under control but the visual aspect is one that is unable to be controlled” he explained. He was not going to cover himself as he felt like that got rid of the purpose of him even coming to Fiore, if he could not be himself then why had he risked so much to come here and represent his people.

As Samira managed to calm the people and send them on their way Gades sighed in relief before he nodded in understanding that she would be keeping an eye on things.”alright and I will make sure when the time for those missons come I will be ready” he said before he heard her ask where he wanted his guild mark. “oh um on my left shoulder in white. Can you do it thru my clothes or no?” he asked wanting to know he if had to shed his shirt.

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Character Sheet

Post by Samira Nassar 31st May 2018, 10:13 pm

A small and simple nod was given after Gades mentioned that he would be ready whenever the guild needed him for a mission. That was good. So many seemed to be a bit too gentle and ill prepared for such tasks. While he was answering her next question regarding the guild mark, Samira had opened a mini portal, reached in, and grabbed hold of one of those special stampers most guilds had. At that moment she had not paid much attention to the fact that it was shaped into a carrot. Rather all of her focus on it left and went back to Gades as she stared at him rather awkwardly. "Oh..." Taking off his clothes to get a stamp certainly would be awkward, but then again those that would nosebleed and faint from the combination of the sight and charming effect had already left the building. On the other hand, stripping in public was not something she considered appropriate. Even if his charm magic did not have much effect on her him becoming shirtless would still make her uncomfortable and probably embarrassed. Hebisha really needed to be trained to do this in her stead for situations like this.

"I actually do not know..." Her eyes glanced down at the tattoo stamper as she raised it a little towards her face. Then her expression twisted into one of surprise mixed with a bit of disgust. Why was it in the shape of a carrot?!

'Your guild master's symbol is a carrot. Why would it NOT be a carrot? I had your personal stamper constructed to match the image perfectly. Great idea, right?' The voice of her more secretary-like spirit entering her mind and erasing that confusion.

Samira could only facepalm with her free hand before sighing and then focusing back on Gades. She really had no idea if the magic went through clothes or not. It didn't exactly come with an instruction manual. Admittedly, it did bring about some thoughts on how the marks were done when they were on more personal and embarrassing parts of the body. She was sure there were some weirdos out there like that. "I do not suppose you could just take off the jacket and roll up any sleeves you have?" If the answer was a no well then the incubus was going to have to shed that shirt, and she would reluctantly tell him so. She was not about to look ridiculous by pressing that stamp really hard against his shoulder in an attempt to get it to work through his clothing.

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 8:02 pm