Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Outta' this World | Introduction

Azrael
    Azrael

Child of Thunder

Child of Thunder

Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Outta' this World | Introduction Empty Outta' this World | Introduction

Post by Azrael 11th May 2018, 4:57 pm

I WASTED MY TIME 'TIL TIME WASTED ME

??? words @crystal swan
    hewo it me 👀
    The current was chilling, an unsettling bite that tormented flesh. No solidity to grasp the balance, the figure spun through the sky with a shadow carefully caressing the surroundings. Circling the object of attention with something of killer intention. It's silver scales reflecting against the striking glare of the full moon, parting it's massive jaw to expose the unnerving display of twisted and unsightly fangs. Quickly it jerked against the air, missing the figure by merely inches. What force it took to arch the crown washed a slight wave of energy into her direction. With her body still spinning against the fall which proceeded, the strange essence of lightning erupted in a warning, startling the tarragon that was so intent on harm. The teeth clenched together, frustrated by the counter of something that appeared as a temper to proceed.

"Seriously.. what do you want!?" hardly being perceived against the shrilling cry of the beast, the tainted glow of its deranged pools narrowed, something powerful rising against the base of the throat in what slight waves of color retreated past the crevasse of each and every point. The young woman expressed her discomfort in the bolts that violently flared off her form, the confusion and annoyance leaving her in a silent and vulnerable state. With no wings to move freely, there was no use for escape, yet there was no support to force back what was to be hurled forth. The flood of sudden friction avalanches from above, drowning her in a current that nearly felt consuming. Everything was blinding, everything so heavy. What defensive reaction of darkening lightning was being swept up in the endless shade of white, her head rattling into the pulsating call of a ring that wedged itself into her ears.

Swatted aside as if some sort of insect, the golden was seen momentarily in the scare nightlight, the silver fading from her presence as did the power. No longer could she see the dragon that had been so desperately trying to crush her beneath the force of its massive form. Passing clouds swept her up in a cool and wet awakening, the sight of the moon and the stars which surrounded it the only thing she could see. For just a moment she brought the thought into her mind, of how beautiful this moment was. Abruptly however, reality came back in the harsh impact of stone from wood, to various concrete objects that her body rebounded against.

Crimson discarded a trail, her body wheeling outward like some sort of rag doll. Eventually in the last of the fall, there had been something just a bit more warmer and softer. Various injuries were presumed with the amount of blood, yet in the few seconds her vision went dark and unsteady, the open flesh had already sealed itself up. As though it'd never been in such a state in the first place. "Uhn..." the lining of red retreated from the corner of her lips, her hands kneading into the uneven grounding, however strangely living it felt. The pain still trapped her in a complete and utter blur.

ALL I ASK OF YOU IS BELIEVE
    PHARAOH LEAP.

Last edited by Natsuzora on 11th May 2018, 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Moderator- Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the Candy Witch
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Dungeon Tokens : 5
    Experience : 2,545,552

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Outta' this World | Introduction Empty Re: Outta' this World | Introduction

Post by 88 11th May 2018, 6:51 pm

theo silversong
    Crystal Swan || Sugar Squad || Social

Ignorance was bliss, and Theo was blissful a lot. He had no idea what was about to hit him, or have any reason to anticipate such an unlikely thing. It was dark, but it was too nice of a night to be indoors. The young man wasn't sleepy anyway. It wasn't one of his better nights, so relaxing under the stars and letting his mind wander was sometimes the best medicine. Even better, he had asked Rin to join him, and her presence eased his mind. It was better to not be alone, or else the shadows became too big and strong to fend off. Theo didn't necessarily like letting her see his more serious and down side, but he'd warned her that relationships were about the good and bad.

Anyway, just like a bus on a deserted dirt road, something came out of nowhere and knocked the poor guy for a loop! It earned a short "GAH!" from him as the body's innate reaction to such a startling, unlikely occurrence, but the air shoved from his lungs strangled off any further noises of surprise and pain. He also lost consciousness for a moment just after the impact, but not to heal like the UF(alling)O. No, his blunt force injuries remained, which was a shame since he could have avoided the pain if he'd been able to anticipate it. Turning to jello could be super useful at times, but only if he knew someone was about to land on him. Fruit flavored stickiness would be the only real consequence! Oh well.

Rousing from the darkness a little, but not enough to be without giddy brain fog, Theo started to giggle. Well, perhaps the giggle sounded more like a death gurgle, since he was also trying to re-inflate his lungs. Theo probably more closely resembled a large goldfish out of its watery home than the pajama-clad humanoid he'd been moments ago. His sides were being poked and explored by whatever it was that smashed him, and despite the potentially fractured bones, the sensation felt pretty weird. "Ke--hehe-...aaayyy....staaahhp...." he slurred wheezily, weakly batting at the wriggling creature that had accosted him from the air. "N-Naked bird!" he cried, nonsensical but not without reason. They were on an airship, and though he'd never heard of someone being whacked with an unfortunately placed aerial animal, it wasn't beyond the scope of possibility. The bird seemed really big, though. And featherless from what he could tell. Loss of feathers would lead to a crash, certainly! More importantly, was it still edible? Roasted pheasant, pre-plucked and pre-dead. No...wait. If it was moving, it was still alive...but they could fix that. Aw, but that's sad. Maybe Rin could heal it and they could set it free to owe them a favor one day. That'd be epic! Theo and Rin, locked in a losing battle, call forth their giant bird friend they saved one day, and it swoops in to whisk them away to fight another day! "Haha!" Such a triumphant laugh without context...

Notes: [N/A]

ivyleaf33 of FTRP

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Outta' this World | Introduction 65698_s
    Eden Knox
    Eden Knox

She wolf

She wolf

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- The Completionist- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Silver Chaotica
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic: N/A

Post by Eden Knox 11th May 2018, 8:13 pm

RIN MAYOU ♪ TAG ♪ NOTES
    T
    hough they had been together for a little while now, it was always still a little bit strange to see her normally cheerful companion in such a somber mood. She kept telling herself that perhaps at some point in time, she would get used to it, but it never seemed to happen. It didn't really matter, though, she was going to be there for him no matter what! Through thick and thin! That's what relationships were about, right? Oh gosh... She really should do more research about it, huh? "Theo I-"

WHAM

Just as she was about to speak, a loud thumping noise interrupted her. Head whipping to the side to see where the noise had come from, she came face to face with something that definitely was not Theo. A... A butt?! What was a butt doing there?! Theo was there just a second ago! And not just any butt... A girl butt! Sure, it was a mostly clothed girl butt, which was actually quite nice by the way, but why was it there?! Where had Theo gone?! Her internal question had been answered when some grumbling noises came from beneath. "Theo?!" She cried out, getting up frantically from her spot on the ground. The butt was crushing him! Well... More specifically, the person attached to the butt! Throwing a hand up in the air, the girl mumbled a single word before a blinding light flashed above it. Seconds after, a dainty, bubblegum filled pistol appeared, lowering itself until it was caught in the young girl's grasp. Throwing her arm forward, Rin pointed the weapon at the intruder, furious that they had hurt her Theo! "Wh-Who are you! Wait! That doesn't matter! Get off of him! Now! You're crushing him!"
    MADE BY KAGNEY

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Outta' this World | Introduction I2D4CIg

Azrael
    Azrael

Child of Thunder

Child of Thunder

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Azrael 12th May 2018, 5:09 am

??? words @crystal swan
    mercy pls smol bean
    As the fingers clenched into the soft and fabric outer layer, there came a counter of sound. Barely audible words that were seeming apparent for there almost inebriated slur forced the heavy weight upon her eyes to open just a bit further. From a better perspective, though not entirely against the focus that was still wrestling for an ease-- she'd make out what looked like the back of a head. The lungs shook into a careful laughter, somewhat of an odd reaction for being used as a cushion for land to the point she wasn't sure if it had been laughter or distress. Ruby bore into the back of the figure, a single fragment of blood slipping from the mess against the left of her features. Ears were flooded with the everlasting ring, making it difficult to hear very clearly with the abrupt pursuit of a crown against ground. Over and over again.

Her nerves had still shuddered and convulsed in shock of the coming and then passing of injuries. Although they should have been more familiar with it by now, pain did enjoy expressing itself in her tolerant form as much as she might've pleaded otherwise. The high pitched tone and the fuzz of words encircled the delicate mind, enacting the muscles to tense abruptly in the sound of such worry. It hurt, but it also left her curious, forcing the rest of the sluggish body into an eventual stand. The striking shade squinted, turning to glance towards a much smaller character that seemed to be wielding some kind of-- weapon? Honestly she still couldn't make everything out as she had wanted, but with the time that had passed there was no need to stress over the beast as opposed to the reality of now.

"Stop... shouting," the young woman breathed, sounding a mixture of exhausted and bitter. A shaky left hand touched the unsightly red, knowing the amount that had retreated from the ensured wound might've been the very reason as to why it had felt as though her skull was splitting into two. Thankfully it was far from the feeling. "Ugh.. just where.." neglecting the figure she'd still been hovering over until another sudden spout of laughter came, pressed the startle into a pair of slender legs to move just a bit elsewhere. Staggering and nearly tumbling back down in the process, the outer surface of hands kneaded the still straining pools of vision. I need to get out of here, Natsu would imagine, presuming she'd made more enemies in the unintentional circumstances that passed her by.

PHARAOH LEAP.

Moderator- Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by 88 13th May 2018, 12:28 am

theo silversong

Her human landing pad remained face down and sprawled in his squished position for a few extra moments even as the weight moved from him. He sucked in a deep gulp of air as if she'd been a ton, though really it was just his body being unable to regulate his breathing in its shocked state. With new air came more clarity, enough for him to flop over with a deep groan. "Funny looking bird...you look like a girl..." he muttered, coughing a couple times and making no moves to actually get up. "Rin, lookie. It talks...the weird girl bird is getting away~" Theo whined, though the more be blinked the more he realized she was more girl than bird.

Okay, now he saw there was literally no bird. He'd been hit by a human. That was even more startling than a bird. "How do you fall out of the sky higher than an airship is already flying?" he wanted to know. Icy eyes shifted from blonde back to the night sky, as if he would see a smaller, higher flying machine she'd ejected from. There was nothing immediately noticeable, so he glanced back. "Just how bad did you want to join Crystal Swan that you couldn't wait until we docked?" the young man asked, though his voice grew more tense by the second. Still showing obvious signs of pain, like tears in the eyes and a grimacing face, it became clear it was getting worse the less loopy he got. Theo absolutely hated pain.

Rolling from side to side as if he now wanted to get up, he just ended up wheezing and groaning instead, flailing and twitching until he just laid still with an overpowered pout on his face. His ribs didn't normally try to tickle his lungs. That wasn't how the bone cage was supposed to work. "Ugh...Rin...I hurt....this super intense lady who wants to join our guild broke me. I-If I die...you can have my treasure. Well, the treasure that won't fit in my casket...can you order me an extra large one? I want my Smaug plushie in there, too...but the rest you can have because I love you, okay?"

ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Eden Knox
    Eden Knox

She wolf

She wolf

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- The Completionist- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Silver Chaotica
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic: N/A

Post by Eden Knox 16th May 2018, 11:16 am

RIN MAYOU ♪ TAG ♪ The bean shall spare you... This time
    T
    heo was dying?! But... What... He couldn't die! Eyes filling with tears, the young girl tossed her weapon to the ground and fell to her knees beside him, placing a gentle hand on his cheek. "I-I love you to-"

Wait a second...

Maybe he was just being dramatic? He had a tendency to do that sometimes... But after an impact like that, there was definitely going to be some internal damage. Reaching into the bag she always kept by her side, she pulled out her tablet, fabricating the pen and drawing 4 doves. A familiar display took place soon after. The doves appeared from a nearby tree, flying downwards to kiss each of Theo's cheeks. One of them accidentally smacked the now healed man in the face with their wing on their way out, eliciting a small giggle from the tablet wielding maiden. Perhaps it wasn't on accident after all. It seemed more like a "learn to be more careful" kind of gesture, considering these same doves had healed him several times at this point. Placing her lips against his cheek, she gave him a gentle kiss of her own. "Feeling better?" She asked, lips curling upwards into a small, slightly worried, smile.

Hold on a second.

What about that weird butt- I mean woman?! Looking past Theo, she noticed that the strange girl seemed to be hurt. That would make sense, considering she just fell from the sky. Oh dear... Perhaps she had acted too rashly. "E-Excuse me, miss! A-Are you okay? I can heal you if you need it!" It was best to put the way she had acted moments before behind them. The stranger's health was much more important! "I'm sorry for reacting so harshly... I was just concerned about Theo..." She stated, gesturing to the dramatic goof that had been crushed.
    MADE BY KAGNEY

Outta' this World | Introduction I2D4CIg

Azrael
    Azrael

Child of Thunder

Child of Thunder

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Azrael 18th May 2018, 4:57 am

??? words @crystal swan
    oof oof
    The soppy lines reflected in the background, slowly clearing in the static of her mind. Unfortunately still a mess, there wasn't much for her to do except act at least partially dignified in the apparent state of harm. Natsu reached outward, gathering onto her thoughts and surroundings. The world that was layered in greenery, tall buildings reaching so high they could have touched the clouds. For just a moment they did-- was the ground beneath her feet further from the actual solidity itself? It made sense when the landing had been incredibly abrupt. With that in mind, the time that had faltered was indeed something to be at ease for. The creature of the skies elsewhere-- her companion along for the ride. For just a moment the brows furrowed, worry clearly tracing her obscured features. It wasn't like her to feel this way for a creature that would hardly do the same. A foul-mouthed and selfish beast he was-- the fox had still been somewhat of a friend.

What voice that had daringly poised her weapon in a brash display of worry for the crushed, was now doing the opposite. The red eyes glanced back at the fallen, then down at the small girl. With such an endless stutter in her words, clearly lacking in the confidence to at least uphold a full sentence without quaking, she still held the audacity to express concern. Admirable, yet pitiful. Natsu wondered how someone could be so kindhearted, so forthright in thinking of others before they thought of themselves. "I'm fine," she muttered, audible enough that the words were made through the flutter of golden strands.

"Save your concern for your friend. I don't need it." speaking a bit louder, there held not a sliver of emotion in her words. Though she did desperately hold onto that fact. "What is this place?" it was something she was more attentive with than upholding the charm in introductions. Knowing of their identities had already been heard. "You said Crystal Swan earlier, did you not?" a guild it was. Everything was coming together, yet to hear it confirmed never hurt either. She'd been so busy separating herself from the rest of the world that Natsu never invested much of an interest for the factions which influenced this country. When they came forth was a different story however-- as such it was the reason why Basilisk Fang in particular was so apparent. In many faded pieces of her long life, those that had left their scars were already dead, or maybe they'd been still lurking. It wasn't exactly something that needed to be stressed upon.

PHARAOH LEAP.

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by 88 21st May 2018, 1:41 am

theo silversong

Theo was deaf to anything other than the certainty of his death...until the wing fwapped him in the face. That snapped him out of his verbal will, causing him to blink and pout at the healing bird Rin and called down for him. Right. She could do that. "Birds don't like me.." he whined, still meaning the big naked one that had broken him. Pesky brain fog. Shaking it away more, he reminded himself that the naked bird was a girl, and it was just Rin's doves that had an attitude with him. "Why do your birds hate me?" he asked the peachy hued girl, though at least it had still healed him. Sitting up, he was now back to normal, whatever that was for Theo Silversong.

Hearing his assaulter speak, he turned his face to her. All hints of pain or fear or whatever were gone, as if the startling event was forgotten altogether. Now there was only curiosity on his face. "Yeah. This is Crystal Swans' floating base of operations, the Crystalli," he answered, though really he wanted to know more about the strange girl who seemed almost robotic. "I've never met someone who wanted to join so bad that they cashed in while we were airborn in the middle of the night! I'm glad I was there to cushion you. It coulda been so much worse...." continued the young man, never taking a second thought that she could possibly mean harm, like an infiltrator or something. Perhaps a normal person would see this as some sort of attempted stealthy attack, but not precious Theo. Obviously she was here to join and just couldn't wait!

Shifting his eyes up to the sky, he still didn't see anything. He didn't hear the motors of anything either. That perplexed him. It was weird enough that there may have been a ship flying higher than theirs and she just leapt out and botched the landing, but if there wasn't a ship...just exactly how did she come to be here? "...Where did you drop from?" he asked, his nosiness getting the better of him. His brow puckered with intense thought and confusion. "I did think you were a bird at first...did you have wings? Can you fly, but ran out of juice? That would be so cool..."

ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 2:18 pm