Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Good Samaritan (solo)

Gaia
    Gaia

Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Vocat Cor
    Position : None
    Partner : Kyran
    Guild : Sabertooth [Ace]
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Ruvel
    Experience : 450,578

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dragon Tarot Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Good Samaritan (solo) Empty Good Samaritan (solo)

Post by Gaia 10th May 2018, 8:30 am

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gaia
    Gaia

Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Vocat Cor
    Position : None
    Partner : Kyran
    Guild : Sabertooth [Ace]
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Ruvel
    Experience : 450,578

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dragon Tarot Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Good Samaritan (solo) Empty Re: Good Samaritan (solo)

Post by Gaia 11th May 2018, 3:50 pm

Gaia was quietly roaming the country side, of Hargeon City, along a low stone wall while doing spring card flourishes aimlessly with her tarot cards. She was wanting to get a better sense of where she was at by traveling away from the guild on her own. She had a map in her bag, along with her crystals and some raw treats in a small container for Noya. Like normal, the mage in training wore a long turtleneck sweater, a miniskirt, pantyhose, boots, a glove on her left hand, and a white cloak over her shoulders. On her neck was her little ferret, enjoying riding on her masters shoulders in between her neck and the sweater collar. One would think Gaia would be hot with how thick the material of her clothing was, but she didn't seem to mind at all. While stopping doing her flourishes, the girl looked to her pet and smiles softly. "Where should go next Noy? Hm?" She muses as she adjusts her glasses on her nose and then goes to get into her bag to put the cards back, and to get the map out.

As she does this, Noya, the little, fluffy, white snow ferret perks her head up and looks towards a field a distance from where they're at. The creature squeaks at her master to get her attention, which usually isn't hard for her to do. Gaia blinks and looks to Noya for a moment before she looks up and sees someone in the distance. With a blink, she steps closer to the wall and gingerly places her hands on it while leaning forward some to see what was going on over it. Noya slips off of her masters shoulder and starts to run across the wall away from her in the direction they were already going. "Wait up Noya." Gaia laughs a bit before she starts chasing her pet, whom she thought was wanting to play around right this moment. The girl laughs more as she was stretching her muscles more, till Noya jumps off the wall and into the field. "Noya! Get out of there! That isn't our property!" She whines to her. She quickly looks to her left and right before she quickly hoists herself up over the fence and onto the soil on the other side. Gaia was actually surprised that there wasn't any seeds planted yet, and quickly ran after her little rotten fur ball of a creature down a row of tilled soil.

"Noya! Get back here, damn it!" Gaia cries out to her again as she nearly trips on a rock in between the dirt mound lines. Noya took a shortcut by going over the mounds and then diagonal from the way she was going originally. "Noy!" Gaia whines at her. A groan could be heard by now by Gaia, and she blinks hearing the sound. She clearly wasn't expecting it as she notices Noya going towards a rather large wheelbarrow. Gaia follows and nearly stumbles over an older man sitting on the ground. "Oh my heavens! I'm terribly sorry! I was just! I was... just..." She pauses as she sees Noya sitting on the man's knee while he scratched her head. Gaia's shoulders slump as she leans on her leg while crossing her arms under her chest. "Really Noya?"

The man looks up from under his hat, and softly smiles to Gaia as he continued to pet the animal as she tried to get even closer to him for more attention. "It's quite alright. I bet I'm not too easily seen from the other side of my wheelbarrow. Is this your pet? She's adorable... " The man glanced down to his knee while Noya chirped happily from his other one. The man himself seemed like he was dirty from all the soil and fertilizer he was using. He wore a light, tan shirt, a brown vest, and matching trousers tucked into his black boots. Gaia noticed that he seemed to have his left knee torn up some and it was wrapped up in a quick bandage. "Can I ask of you a favor? Can you..." He sucked in his breath as Noya pushed against his injured leg, and Gaia crouches next to him.

She motions to Noya to come over to her. At first Noya didn't move, only looking at her till she was given a look and scurried over to her master to resume her perch on her neck. "You need help? A house you need to get to?" The man chuckles and nods and starts to hold his hand up to her. Gaia smiles as she wraps it around her shoulder and helps him alleviate some of his pain on his leg. "Mind if I ask your name? And how you managed to hurt your leg? If it's okay for me to ask you that?" She glances to him. Gaia was a bit shorter than him, but she was still able to keep him off of his leg still. He points over to the west a bit, and nods to her. He was trying to guide her to the right location.

"I'm Farmer Capell, and... I have a very unfortunate... and embarrassing reason for how I injured myself... I kinda tripped over my wheelbarrow..." He admits to her. Gaia blinks up to him as he said that, and he simply shrugged. "I caught the corner just right and fell over the wheel as well. I'm lucky I didn't have any tools on me, and I was able to catch myself on the ground before I had my head smacked onto the ground. The tools could have killed me, any of them. But, I'm also lucky a cute young thing such as yourself came to my rescue just now." He beams to her. Gaia's cheeks warm up a little and she shakes her head some. "It's the truth, ma'am! You are adorable. My house isn't too far now. Think I could ask you one more favor, please?" He questions her as the house was starting to come up to them. "Mind if you plant the seeds for me? With this leg, I won't be able to right now... And I need to plant my food for the year... I'll make sure to pay you for it."

The little mage looks up to Farmer Capell, and slowly nods. "I... I suppose I can try. I've never really gardened much before besides a single marigold that was already potted for me. Any tips I need to know? Or things I exactly need to do? I bet it's harder work than it seems too, huh?" She raises an eyebrow while tilting her head slightly away from him as she smiles some.

The farmer looks up at the sky for a moment after she asked her question, then smiles and grabs his hat off of his head before plopping it down on Gaia's head. "You're right, it is harder than it seems. But all you have to do, luckily, is just plant the seeds for me really. Oh! And you need to water them too, please? I hope this isn't too much work for someone as small as you. I'd hate to have you passing out from the heat, I also would suggest taking off your cloak and pushing your sleeves up to your elbows if you don't have a sleeved shirt on under your sweater." He says as he nods to her. "The seeds that need to be planted are all in the wheelbarrow that I was by when you first came over to me."

While they approached the building, there was a small girl, about ten or so, standing out front and looking worriedly at the two. "Papa? Are you okay?" "Yes, sweetie! I just hurt my leg. This kind woman is going to help us out. Go get her a canteen of water, and me a chair to sit in out here please, Marionette." Farmer Capell smiles to the little girl. Marionette grins widely and quickly rushes inside the house to grab a chair for her father, then goes inside to get a canteen for Gaia. "Miss... what's your name? And your pets name too, if it's no trouble?"

Noya perks her head up and chirps at him while Gaia was removing her cloak. "I'm Gaia, Gaia Sabin. And this is Noya. We're from the Sabertooth Guild." She muses and puts her cloak on the back of the farmers chair. "I'll work hard to get the field planted for you. I just hope it doesn't take too terribly long for me to do so." She muses to him as the daughter came back out with the filled canteen of water in her hands. Gaia pushes up her sleeves on her sweater up to her elbows before taking the canteen and slinging it across her shoulder. She adjusts the hat, and looks to Noya around her shoulders before she goes off to the wheelbarrow. Gaia had a newfound determination to help the man out. And it wasn't because of the money he offered, but because she felt it was nice to do. She may need his help eventually, so why not make the connection this way?

"Miss Sabin! Miss Sabin!" The little girl, Marionette came running after her with her hand stretched out. Gaia blinks and looks back over her shoulder to see the little girl running to her. "Miss Sabin! My papa forgot to tell you that his tools are by the wheelbarrow. One of the tools pokes holes in the ground quickly for you, and the one to cover it back over is broken. But the watering can is nearby the wheelbarrow as well. I'll bring you another one in a bit and eventually switch them out when you start watering the seeds so you'll always have fresh water." She muses to her. She grins back to the girl, and nods. "Thank you. I'll try to get it done quickly so you're not waiting forever to come get the waters." She chuckles to Marionette. The girl nods as she runs back off to where her father was to help him out with his leg and apply better aid to it.

Gaia makes it to the wheelbarrow and sees all the tools that Marionette has mentioned, and smiles. "Alrighty Noy! We need to get this on the road again." She says as she grabs the hole poker tool and a packet of seeds. She sets to work immediately, trying to do both the poking and covering at the same time. She had figured to use her foot to cover the hole, but it was too much. Noya had decided she wanted to help out, and quickly scurries off of her master and goes to cover the hole by pushing the right amount of dirt. "Oh! Noya! You're going to get dirty... but thank you for helping. We'll get you cleaned up when we're done." She muses and they continue to work like this. Gaia poking the holes in the dirt, and Noya nosing the dirt over the hole after the seed is in. Marionette had indeed come back over with a slightly larger watering can than the one that was over here already.

"To carry this one, it's best to use both hands. So you won't drop it." The little girl warns as she was carrying it with two hands over to the wheelbarrow. "Do you need any help?"

"No, I'm almost done with getting the seeds in the ground. Thank you dear." Gaia smiles as Marionette smiles back. "I'll call for you when I run out of water in one of the cans if you don't come back in time." She calls out to the girl while she's running off back to her home. The whole ordeal takes till sundown for Gaia to do, the planting and the watering of the seeds. When she was finished, Gaia went back up to the house, and retrieved her cloak again after Marionette and Farmer Capell gave her a meal and drink. "Thank you. That was harder work than I though it'd be." She laughs as the farmer came up to her with a bag. "Here's the jewels I promised." "Are you sure it's okay for me to take it from you?" "Yes, I'll get more back in profit when the crops are harvested." He smiles to her. Gaia nods as she gives a soft bow and accepts the gift gingerly before she starts to make her way back to the guild with Noya sleeping on her shoulders.

Words: 2,102

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 5:24 am