Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Fragments of Myself [Social - Poko & Eero]

Pokomon
    Pokomon

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Beast Pride
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 1

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Fragments of Myself [Social - Poko & Eero] - Page 2 Empty Re: Fragments of Myself [Social - Poko & Eero]

Post by Pokomon 5th May 2018, 8:31 am

Poko had been thoroughly enjoying her own meal she'd completely forgotten about Zephyr, giving him a slight apologetic look as his food was placed onto the table before continuing to dig into the hot potato and vegetables again. The fuzzy little companion didn't seem to mind much, but happily began to nibble away at a couple blueberries first, as they were his absolute favourite before moving onto the rest of the berries and oats. The blonde girl was quiet for most of the rest of the meal, still over the moon at learning that she'd definitely get to spend more time with the unusual haired boy in the future. Poko even daydreamed about what they might research together, there were so many topics and unknown magical discoveries to be made and she hoped to be apart of many future ones to come.

Upon finishing their meals, Zephyr somehow managed to finish first even though he received his last, Poko gazed out of the window to see it had gotten far later in the evening than she had realised. "So, shall we head to bed?" She suggested, before tidying up and piling their dishes to make it easier for the innkeeper, a small courtesy and thanked the man on the way up to the room for preparing something so delicious. Once they arrived in the room however, Poko suddenly realised she hadn't exactly packed sleeping gear, as she usually just wore normal clothing to bed unless staying in the guild hall or in Paradise. Oh that was it, she suddenly was aware she could just nip into Paradise, get changed and return, a quick trip as long as she didn't run into Quill or any of his friends that may be about. "Excuse me one minute, I'll be back soon!" Poko announced apologetically, taking out a small pale blue key from one of her pockets, twisting it in the air and opening up a small dimensional rift that glowed a blackish blue with sky blue edges. She turned to see Eero's face at the opening of the portal, no doubt if he was impressed by Xiolan the last time, this would be just as great. With a quick charming smile she'd wave and then hop into the rift, taking her into her very own room that Quill had made for her quite some time ago.

Looking around the sea forest themed room she quickly raced over to her wardrobe and grabbed a simple yellow tank top and pink cotton shorts she could wear, throwing them on as fast as possible before returning to the room in the inn. "Sorry, I just had to grab some sleep wear!" She'd smile apologetically as she closed the portal back up by turning the key in the air again, causing it to close and vanish completely.
    Elyon
    Elyon

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit of Corruption
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 24,593

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Fragments of Myself [Social - Poko & Eero] - Page 2 Empty Re: Fragments of Myself [Social - Poko & Eero]

Post by Elyon 5th May 2018, 2:22 pm

The two mages and the familiar all enjoyed their meals. This moment reminded Eero of the time he spent at the inn, when he woke up. Eating leftovers of evening meals in the back of the kitchen together with the chef's helper. They just silently enjoyed the food they had, saying their goodbyes before they met in the morning again. The boy would smile to himself as he finished the dinner and drank what was left of the mead in the tankard. Poko suggested going to bed and Eero could only nod in agreement. The events of the day exhausted him and the puzzle could wait one night. The blonde girl stacked the plates on the table to make the innkeep's life a little bit easier and they headed upstairs, thanking the innkeep as they passed the counter.

They entered the room again, Eero's eyes slipping to the shattered artifact for a moment. The boy would yawn and stretch his back. When Poko excused herself, he thought that it was because she was going to get changed, but he was only half right. The girl pulled out a blue key, with which she opened up a portal, which the boy certainly didn't expect. It looked like there was a sort of pocket dimension behind it. The boy didn't even try to hide his amazement as the girl smiled and waved at him as she entered. He would amusingly shake his head, wondering with what would the blonde girl surprise him next.

As the blonde girl was fetching her sleeping clothes, Eero would change into his own. Well, change would be an overstatement. Most of the time he slept in his regular clothes, but if he was going to sleep on an actual bed like he was about to, he usually went with the men's classic. He would take off his jeans and t-shirt, both of which needed to be washed. He would place them on top of his bag that was near the foot of the bed, along with his shoes. What was left on his person was only his black underwear, in a now slightly chilly room, giving him goosebumps. The balcony door was still open a bit, letting in an evening breeze. The boy would close the door and head for his bed as Poko emerged with her sleepwear on. Such a place would prove useful to Eero, it made him almost jealous. The girl before him was dressed in a simple tank top and a pair of shorts. It was sort of clothing that made one feel comfortable. Sadly, Eero didn't have any such clothing with him, due to the limited space he had on the road. "Alright then, I'm going to bed. Good night, Poko and Zephyr." The boy would say with a smile and then yawn with a stretch again. Eero would slip under the bedsheets and fall asleep almost immediately.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fragments of Myself [Social - Poko & Eero] - Page 2 9AtWbCr

Character: Elyon Lamalet ⭐ Primary Magic: Gunbreaker (Coming Soon) ⭐ Elyon's Inventory & Info: Closed for refurbishing ⭐ Template: Code shenanigans
    Pokomon
    Pokomon

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Beast Pride
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Dungeon Tokens : 1

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Pokomon 6th May 2018, 2:01 am

"Goodnight Eero!" Poko would chirp as she dove into her own bed and snuggled into the blankets, it was by far comfier than the previous nights make-shift bed of twigs and leaves that was for sure. Recently she'd gotten far more used to living in comfort, but she still liked to occasionally sleep outdoors, the blonde girl had spent far too much of her life living in a forest to ever leave nature completely. Zephyr curled up, snuggling into the girl's side before nodding off. Poko however, was rather restless, she was still feeling somewhat guilty over everything, not to mention she had her own future plans circulating in her mind. So much to think about made it somewhat difficult, however after such an exhausting and emotional day, not to mention having a full belly for once, the sandman finally came for her as she fell into a deep sleep.

Upon the first light of the sun, the birds began singing, Poko rolled over at the sound as she began to stir, scrunching up her face before finally opening up her eyes. It took her a bit to realise where she was, remembering yesterday's events. The girl yawned as she stretched out her arms and sat up in her bed, rubbing her eyes as she looked down to nudge her fuzzy friend awake as well, much to his dissatisfaction, that caused her to giggle somewhat. However, she was overcome with a sad though, she would have to say goodbye to Eero soon, but she kept her spirits up by remembering that he had promised to visit and possibly join Silver Wolf, meaning she'd get to see and work with him a lot more. After one more stretch Poko rose out of bed, looking over towards the boy's bed to see if he was still asleep or if he had woken up already. If Eero was still asleep Poko would examine his sleeping face before choosing to attempt to tickle him awake, it was how her guild mates usually woke her up so she may as well see if it worked on the boy too.
    Elyon
    Elyon

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit of Corruption
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 24,593

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Elyon 6th May 2018, 2:36 pm

Eero's dream kept replaying the moment of the puzzle shattering over and over again. It made his sleep slightly restless, but at least he didn't wake up. Most of the time his internal clock woke him up extremely early in the morning, but this time he was too exhausted to be woken up by it. He wasn't exactly planning on sleeping in, but something or someone woke him up. The boy awoke to a tickling sensation that made him jump a little, as he opened his eyes and turned around, being face-to-face with the blonde girl. "Oh. Morning, Poko." He would say in a quiet, morning voice as he sat up in the bed. Eero would need a bit of time until his voice was back to normal.

The boy would stand up and so-so make the bed. His hair was quite the mess, as per usual in the mornings. It was completely all over the place. The boy would put his clothes form the previous day on the bed, rummage through his bag and take out a small container of hair gel, styling his hair back to its usual form. He would put on fresh clothes, facing away from the blonde girl, leaving her to her own business. Soon he was wearing black jeans and t-shirt. The boy would sweep the puzzle pieces into his bag, along with the dirty clothes. Quick and efficient, just like every morning. Eero still felt strange and tired, but there was a grand task awaiting him. As much as he would have loved to stay and have a light banter with Poko, he had to get going. He would carefully look at where the blonde girl was, trying not to peek into her privacy. "We will meet in due time, Poko. I'll see you both later. And good luck on your travel! Also thank you again for the payment for the room!" Eero would say with a smile, hoping to see the girl with her summon again soon as he exited the room.

[Exit]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fragments of Myself [Social - Poko & Eero] - Page 2 9AtWbCr

Character: Elyon Lamalet ⭐ Primary Magic: Gunbreaker (Coming Soon) ⭐ Elyon's Inventory & Info: Closed for refurbishing ⭐ Template: Code shenanigans

Current date/time is 29th March 2024, 1:45 am