Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Fragments of Myself [Social - Poko & Eero]

Elyon
    Elyon

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit of Corruption
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 24,593

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Fragments of Myself [Social - Poko & Eero] Empty Fragments of Myself [Social - Poko & Eero]

Post by Elyon 24th April 2018, 2:28 pm

A while had passed since Eero's promise to visit the Silver Wolf guild. However, as he had promised, he made sure he had tidied up his notes and research papers. Now he had a collection of tables and graphs with some of his research results. /"Hopefully the notes will be a good first impression."/ He thought to himself as he entered the Peace Village. The village was supposed to be his last stop on his road to the Silver Wolf's guildhall, before he reached it. Eero wanted to stock up on some supplies and rest up before that last stretch. The village itself wasn't big, but it held everything the local people could need. The sun was slowly setting, colouring the sky orange with flairs of purple. Some of the shops were already closing, so Eero hurried up, checking his bag to see what he was missing.

The chain on his neck rattled as a response to Eero's movement. The boy was down on his right knee, as he attempted to reorganise his travel bag. He missed a few shops that had just closed, but ultimately he had found everything he needed. The boy decided to stock up on some warm socks and gloves. He made sure that he had enough water to go, though he was hoping that he might come across a stream of fresh water in the mountains. From the local market stalls, that stayed open just for him, for which he was thankful, he picked up some dried meat and bread for his food supply. He wanted to make sure that nothing would spoil on the way, even if the food wouldn't be the tastiest.

The several books he carried with him took up quite a bit of real estate in his bag, making it difficult to put everything inside. With an irritated sigh he took everything out, preparing to start over. His right leg started to cramp, though, so after a quick consideration of the many different positions he could switch to in order to alleviate this problem, he chose to just sit down cross-legged with his back against the wall of building that had a shop inside. The boy would grab the nearest book from the pile of things he had around him, slowly starting to put them back inside in orderly fashion.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fragments of Myself [Social - Poko & Eero] 9AtWbCr

Character: Elyon Lamalet ⭐ Primary Magic: Gunbreaker (Coming Soon) ⭐ Elyon's Inventory & Info: Closed for refurbishing ⭐ Template: Code shenanigans
    Pokomon
    Pokomon

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Beast Pride
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Dungeon Tokens : 1

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Fragments of Myself [Social - Poko & Eero] Empty Re: Fragments of Myself [Social - Poko & Eero]

Post by Pokomon 24th April 2018, 6:04 pm

After the last few days Poko was in need of avoiding some of her guild mates, while she had had a lot of fun catching up, she ultimately enjoyed being by herself than with the crowd. She wasn't planning on making a huge journey, just a little stroll down the mountains, then following the wind's current for a few days till she wished to return. She had planned to carry out her research in regards to fear soon, so she couldn't spend too long wandering aimlessly about, however, eventually the breeze took her and her furry companion, Zephyr to Peace Village, a quaint little place that she didn't mind visiting too much. The young blonde girl was simply going to make her way through without a pit stop, however, Zephyr's paws on her right shoulder suddenly pushed away from her, causing him to take off into the air, leaving Poko a little shocked. She blinked a couple times, confused, before racing after him, just what had he sensed this time?

It didn't take long till she found the answer to her question, she she turned down the street corner, she saw a familiar spiky hair style that was so unique it could only belong to one person. The blonde smiled, her eyes shining a bright, joyful yellow. She considered racing towards him, but she wasn't sure they were close enough for that yet, so instead she walked up slowly, a small grin on her face. Zephyr however wasn't afraid to race ahead, picking up the wind around him a bit just before reaching the young man, causing some of the pages of his books to flutter around. The white and purple ball of fluff aimed for the boy's chest rather than his hair this time, wishing to nuzzle in and twirl around in circles in a rather playful fashion that made Poko laugh as she approached.

Once close enough Poko bent down, tiling her head slightly to the left, her long blonde locks, free to play in the wind, "Hello again!" she chirped in Eero's direction, smiling with her eyes closed before opening them again to reveal her eyes the shade of daffodils.  She hadn't expected to run into him on her little trip away from home, so it was a very pleasant surprise, after all Poko had more than enjoyed his company the last time they met and had been looking forward to meeting again.
    Elyon
    Elyon

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Fragments of Myself [Social - Poko & Eero] Empty Re: Fragments of Myself [Social - Poko & Eero]

Post by Elyon 26th April 2018, 5:50 am

Eero was planning on putting in the books and research papers first, followed by his food rations, Jewels and then fill out the rest of the space with his clothes. This intention, however, was cut short by something bumping into him and sending some of the papers fluttering. A something rather fluffy and rather familiar. It was none other than Zephyr. He evidently wanted to play with him, but the papers rolling around were more concerning. Eero quickly reached out and collected them before they could get completely out of his reach. When the papers were safe, he saw the cause of the sudden paper flipping - Zephyr. He twirled around, as if wanting to get close. Soon enough he heard a laugh - a quite familiar voice. Eero turned around as the source of the voice greeted him - Poko. Just as he thought. If Zephyr was there, it was obvious that Poko wasn't too far away. She was bent down, smiliing at him. The boy noticed the yellow shade of her eyes - they definitely changed colours since the last time they've met.

"Hello Poko! It's good to see you again!" Eero would greet the blonde girl back with a smile of his own. He would quickly swipe the remaining travelling items, including his socks and undies and shove them into the bag that was suddenly kind of overstuffed. The boy would stand up and let Zephyr nuzzle, if he wished to. "I didn't expect to run into you here. It makes sense that I would, but yeah." He would say and continue. "Kind of ruined the surprise aspect of the visit, though." The boy would laugh. "What are you doing here? If you don't mind me asking, of course." Eero would ask Poko, out of curiosity.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character: Elyon Lamalet ⭐ Primary Magic: Gunbreaker (Coming Soon) ⭐ Elyon's Inventory & Info: Closed for refurbishing ⭐ Template: Code shenanigans
    Pokomon
    Pokomon

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Pokomon 26th April 2018, 6:15 am

Poko blinked a bit concerned, noticing his overstocked bag, well at least he was prepared she supposed, she just always found it interesting how much stuff people packed for journeys. She personally always packed extra light, but she had access to a portal to a dimension thanks to Quill and could stock most of her clothing and supplies there and pick them up whenever, she guessed she had forgotten not everyone was as lucky as she was in this aspect. "I was just getting some air, while I love my guild mates sometimes I need a little break, you know?" Poko explained with a little laugh, tilting her head to the side, allowing her golden locks to shift to the one side, "I also plan to head to the cursed lands soon and thought I should get out and enjoy Fiore a bit before I leave."

Poko watched as Zephyr nuzzled into Eero, he had taken quite a liking to him for some reason, maybe he gave off some sort of magical aura that she herself couldn't feel. The rabbit-like creature wasn't from this world after all and always seemed much more in tune with magic than herself and others of Earth Land. "If you're visiting though, I'd be more than happy to return to the guild with you, that way you definitely wont get lost. However, I suggest heading off tomorrow, it'll take a few days to get there even in nice weather and I'm quite tired." Poko advised, not really wanting to explain just how difficult the traveling would become if a storm were to hit. The young blonde was rather afraid of the sound of thunder and they generally hindered her ability to travel till the storms passed.  Even as an air mage, she had no control over the weather, but if they were lucky they would avoid them and there would be no issues. There was another issue though, if they left tomorrow they would need to stay somewhere tonight, Poko was fine with just going into a nearby forest and putting together a makeshift nest like bed from sticks and leaves, but she doubted that Eero would be as happy about that idea as she would be. "If it's alright with you, I guess we should stay at the local inn, I'll pay for you, so don't worry." Poko offered, waving her hand as if to tell him she refused to let him even consider paying. The last time she had forgotten to pick up her tab after all and had felt guilty about it since she realised a day later.
    Elyon
    Elyon

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Elyon 27th April 2018, 8:34 am

Zephyr took the chance to nuzzle Eero and the boy pet him in return. He wondered as to why the creature took such a liking to him. Not that he was complaining. It was pretty much the most affection he ever got since.. since he could remember. Poko briefly explained the reason behind her visit of the village and it didn't really surprise Eero. He enjoyed solitude himself, though he felt like he was now messing up Poko's trip away from her guildmates. She also mentioned that she was about to leave for a presumably distant land, which made Eero slightly sad. However, she offered to return back to the Silver Wolf's guildhall alongside him and suggested a proper rest first as well as offered to pay the expenses. Eero had already decided that he would stay the night as travelling through an unknown mountain range wasn't the greatest of ideas. "I was thinking the same thing, actually! Also no need to worry about they pay - I did some work so I've some Jewels right now." The boy would say with a smile. The job he did was actually kind of fun - brewing an experimental potion that had an actual result. Perhaps he should've added that to his collection of presentable notes.

The boy was wandering around the shops not too long ago and he did spot an inn, that looked rather big and spacious for a village like this, but he would let Poko take him to the inn she had in mind. There was a high probability that that inn was the only one in the village, in which case they were both thinking of the same one. /"It most likely has a pub downstairs aswell."/ Eero thought excitedly as he would pick up his heavy bag, hoping that it wouldn't come apart. This was going to be his chance to unwind for a while, it felt like, so the thought of a pub was a pleasing one. The boy would let Zephyr do as he pleased, since he was enjoying his company. He enjoyed Poko's company aswell - it was nice when people didn't judge him outright or make fun of him. "Where are we off to, then? I'll be right behind you." Eero would nod to the blonde girl, letting her know that he was ready to follow her lead.

Pokomon
    Pokomon

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Pokomon 29th April 2018, 12:03 am

Poko rolled her eyes, "Nonsense, I'll be paying for the rooms." she repeated sternly but with a smile, flipping some of her golden hair out of her face, "I'm fairy certain there's only one inn around here from memory, so let's head there." The girl smiled, turning to hurry off in what she hoped was the right direction. Zephyr had decided to rest on the boy's shoulder, enjoying his company, occasionally nuzzling into his neck to ask for a pat or two.  Poko hadn't exactly explored the village much, she knew of a bakery she liked to stop by on her travels, but that was about it, however, with a bit of luck she should be able to find the place. As it would appear, luck had indeed been on her side, as she turned down a street, she found the main road, a rather large inn not far down from where they stood.

It was a rather old and rustic looking building, Eero's assumption of there being a pub on ground level was correct, upon first entering a few of the locals looked their way before continuing with their conversations or drinks. The bartender looked towards the duo, giving Zephyr a weird look before smiling and asking, "So what can I do for you lot then?" in a very deep, husky voice before slinging a rag over his shoulder. Poko blinked thinking about how stereotypical this guy seemed, but then again, lots of people in small towns like this were similar, she quickly stepped towards the bar, "We would like a room for the night." she stated, smiling politely.

"Aye, and would ye be sharing this room? Or are ye two separate?" The man asked, placing his hands on the counter. The question made Poko blush, her eyes inadvertently swirling to match her pink face. "S-separate." She squeaked as confidently as she could, quickly taking out the jewels, ready to pay. The burly man chuckled, causing a few laughs from the locals as well, "I'm just messing with ye lassie, I'll give you a room with separate beds." he said, turning around and grabbing a key down from the rack, handing it to her in exchange for the jewels. "T-thanks.." Poko mumbled, gripping the key in her hand, looking to see it had a tag with the number 5 on it, head down in embarrassment as she made her way over the the stairs up to the rooms, not even bothering to check to see if Eero was following or not.

If he was to follow he'd find the room door open and Poko laying upon one of the beds, her face full of pillow as she tried to calm herself down.
    Elyon
    Elyon

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Elyon 29th April 2018, 2:12 am

As expected, Poko wasn't going to let the boy pay. While it felt good for Eero's wallet, it didn't feel as good for his heart. The blonde girl also confirmed his theory - they were indeed thinking of the very same inn, as there was only one. Eero followed the girl to the inn. Zephyr sat on the boy's shoulder and Eero gladly pat the creature. It kind of made him want a pet of his own. /"Except that I would have to take care of it and as it stands, I can barely take care of myself."/ His better judgement won this battle.

It didn't take them too long to reach the inn in question. As soon as Poko lead them to the village's main street, the large inn was easy to spot. Even from the outside Eero could tell that it would be cozy on the inside. The two mages stepped inside and just as the boy had hoped, there was a pub on the ground floor. There were a few local people seated, having some drinks and good time. Some looked their way, briefly examining the newcomers, but quickly returning to their previous conversations. The boy was looking around the pub, taking in the atmosphere, when the man behind the counter spoke up, inquiring about their needs. Poko was standing ahead of him, taking it upon herself to get them a night at the inn. He let her do the talking, as she also took it upon herself to pay for the stay. He wasn't really listening to what Poko had told the innkeeper as he was wondering if it was advisable if he were to have a beer or two before the road. He did hear the bartender's part about the room sharing, though. The boy blushed unexpectedly and turned to face the bartender, about to ask for two rooms, but Poko was faster. And also audibly shaken from the bartender's offer. The burly man chuckled, as did some of the people present in the pub. Soon enough the bartender presented Poko a key and took the payment of Jewels. The girl took the key, her head down as she went up the stairs. Eero felt that something was up, so he quickly thanked the bartender and followed the blonde girl up the stairs.

He didn't know number the room was, but he noticed one door that was open. The boy decided to try his luck, hoping to not see anything he wasn't supposed to. Luckily for him, it was the room that they had been given by the bartender to stay the night in. He saw Poko laying down on one bed, her face buried in a pillow. Eero suddenly felt bad. He felt like he put Poko in an uncomfortable situation, back downstairs. The boy would enter the room and quietly shut the door behind him. He would set his bag down at the foot of the other bed before walking towards the one Poko was laying in. He would sit down on the floor, with his back resting on the side of the bed. "I'm sorry about what happened downstairs. I should've said something." Eero would say, shamefuly. The whole situation happened quite quickly, but he still felt like he should've done at least something, anything. Maybe not actually anything. The boy would notice a door on the other side of the room that presumably led to a balcony of sorts. "How about some fresh air, Poko? It could help clear your thoughts." Eero would offer in a soft voice, not trying to push Poko into doing something she wasn't up for. He also secretly hoped that Zephyr would lend him a helping paw.

Pokomon
    Pokomon

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Pokomon 29th April 2018, 3:37 am

Poko's thoughts were full of her stupid thoughts until she heard someone approach. she had assumed it must be Eero, but held her breath all the same, not wishing to look up quite yet. When he spoke the voice most definitely belonged to the boy she knew and she audibly sighed into the pillow, relaxing and allowing herself to breath again, "It's not your fault." she murmured through the fluffed fabric. "Some air sounds good though." She replied, removing herself from the bed, her eyes had mostly returned to their natural calm bright blue, but there was still a small trace of pink swirling throughout her irises that could be noticed if one was looking carefully enough. Poko pushed her blonde locks out of her face and over her shoulders as she pushed the doors to the balcony area open. The balcony itself wasn't too large, but it was still big enough to fit a small table and a pair of matching chairs, allowing guests to sit outside and enjoy the view over the village and the fields and mountains beyond.

It wasn't the view that Poko was interested in however, but rather the wind blowing, she let the air circulate around her naturally, only shifting it when she needed to breathe in, holding it in her lungs to calm herself, feeling it shift inside of her before releasing. It was a technique she had used many times in order to stop her eyes shifting colours in front of those that might judge her and for the most part it generally worked, but sometimes she also just felt like feeling the magical energy swirl about, to her all wind was magical even if not cast by a wizard. Feeling much less embarrassed Poko turned to face Eero with a small smile, "So, how have you been since we last spoke?" she asked as her eyes wandered over to her furry companion, who seemed more than fine staying put for now before looking back over into the boy's purple orbs, while she waited for his response.
    Elyon
    Elyon

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Elyon 29th April 2018, 5:09 am

Thankfully, Poko took up on Eero's offer and even said that it wasn't his fault for what happened. It made him feel slightly less bad. But if the girl was alright with it, he supposed that he could just forget about it. Poko went outside on the suggested balcony. Even though it probably wasn't the brightest of ideas, the boy took off his shoes, to let his feet rest a bit. He followed Poko out on the balcony. The view wasn't half bad as one could see a good portion of the village and the surrounding nature, mountains in the distance. The wind that was blowing felt refreshing and Eero knew that it had to feel good for Poko aswell.

The blonde girl seemed calmer out on the fresh air. When she turned to Eero with a question, her eyes were blue. He would have to ask her sometime as to what colours her eyes could be. However, it was Poko asking this time. "I.." He knew what he wanted to answer, but it was tough to get out. Much like his magic, this wasn't something he told just anybody. He felt like he could trust Poko, though. He would step forward and lean on the railing.

"I was looking for my memories." There. It was out. "As you can see, no luck in finding them so far." The boy would look up into the ever darkening sky. "I don't know where I am from, if I have a family. I don't even know if Eero is my real name at all." He would let out a small painful laugh. "I only know that I feel a strong connection to this - as if it once belonged to me." The boy would say in a voice just above a whisper as he looked down at the artifact hanging on the chain. "I have been looking for clues for years now, but to no avail. I was hoping that maybe joining a guild could help me out somehow. That's why I have been working on my notes to present to Silver Wolf." He would reveal his thought process to the girl. "So what have you been up to, Poko?" Eero would turn to her as he asked in a sad voice.

Pokomon
    Pokomon

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Pokomon 29th April 2018, 5:57 am

Poko blinked, trying to put herself in his shoes, she found it impossible to imagine being without her memories. Sure there were ones she wished she could forget but they also helped shaped her into who she was right now, without them she wouldn't even be herself. The blonde girl tried to think of something to say to help ease the situation, but she wasn't sure how to. She reached out as if to take his hand, but stopped, unsure if they were close enough yet for that level of contact, they had only met once before, but she still wanted to help him feel better. While she still had things she wished to do for herself, they could wait for now, she turned to him, looking him straight in the eye, her eyes flashing a brilliant red as she grew determined, "I'll help you.". It wasn't a question, it was a statement, she was going to help him find his memories, even if it meant putting her own plans on hold for a bit.

"I don't know my family either, but there's nothing I can do about that." Poko explained as best as she could, "You have a chance to learn who you really are and I wish to help aid you any way I can." Her eyes fluttered down, looking at the artifact, she had seen quite a few different lost magical items in her time at Silver Wolf, but nothing like this one. She did however, know of someone that might have some information, if anyone in this world knew it would definitely be him. Her eyes came back up to meet Eero's purple ones, "I might know someone that can help, his name is Yuvon and he has collected more knowledge on this world than anyone could ever imagine. He recently helped me find out some information on something I was looking for and he might be able to help you." She paused, frowning a bit, "However, I also can't promise that he'll have all, if any of the answers you're actually looking for. While his collection of knowledge is vast, it does have its limits."

"Would it be okay if I had a closer look at it?" Poko asked, gesturing and looking at the artifact around his neck. She doubted she personally could do much, but having a closer inspection might help in the future sound she find anything similar on her journeys. If he agreed to let her see it, Zephyr's eyes would grow in horror and just before it would reach Poko's hands he would leap from Eero's shoulder and force a small burst of highly pressurized air to send the puzzle like artifact flying from their hands, causing it to fall from the balcony and smash into several pieces on the ground.

"WHAT THE HELL ZEPHYR!?!" Poko would yell at her furry companion, looking over the balcony  in horror at the pieces all over the ground. Without a moment of hesitation she bounded over the railing, catching herself with her air magic and landing without a sound as she raced to try to pick up a nearby piece, praying she could put it back together. However, before she could even pick up a single piece, Zephyr flew at her, knocking her backwards, away from the shattered mess. His eyes staring into Pokos with a look that told her she was not to touch them. The girl finally understood that there must be something up with the artifact if she wasn't allowed to touch it, but just what she wasn't sure of and her silent companion would most likely refuse to tell her even if she summoned another guardian to ask him about it. Still sitting on the ground, Poko looked past Zephyr to see how Eero was doing, her eyes scanning around trying to find him, while also ensuring no one else was attempting to touch the broken puzzle. She got up, dusting herself off, even if she couldn't physically touch it she might be able to lift and collect them with her magic.
    Elyon
    Elyon

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Elyon 29th April 2018, 10:56 am

Poko's determination took Eero by surprise, just like her now red eyes, that most definitely changed colours depending on her emotions. He half-expected some pity or a cheer-up talk. Even though he was  surprised by Poko's response, he was secretly glad. It felt better knowing that there was somebody who was willing to help him on his journey. By the way the girl continued talking about herself, Eero had a pretty good guess that she had been through some hardships herself. The girl then recommended her guildmate that went under the name Yuvon, who could try to help him out with his knowledge. He sounded like an interesting person, all the more reason to see Silver Wolf himself.

The blonde girl asked to see the artifact up close. Eero didn't have a reason to say no, so he carefully detached the chain from his leather choker. "Here you go." He outstretched his left arm, holding the artifact. The next few moments, however, happened in a quick blur. Poko was reaching out for the artifact, when a sudden gust of wind knocked it out his hand, over the railing. He could make out Poko yelling something, but he only heard the clear clank on the floor below, as the artifact cracked into pieces. His breath stopped short, as the familiar emptiness filled his mind. The only thing that was connected to his past was in ruin. He wasn't angry. He was... afraid. Afraid that he would never know who he was. Who he is. He was frozen in place, as he felt his other self push himself forward. Then he felt like he was watching his body from the outside, as his other self took control, unable to do anything, until he calmed his emotions down.

He briefly closed his eyes. When he opened them, he stepped closer to the railing, peering over. He saw the girl with her familiar, looking over the artifact pieces and then glancing up. He would swiftly jump down over the railing, groaning as he landed. The body of a scholar was ill suited for jumping down from the first floor. His eyes were sharper and his look was stern, as he straightened himself and looked at the girl with her creature. "You could've just told me not to hand it over, instead of smashing it." He would growl in a deeper voice than Eero usually had towards the duo standing in front of him. Several heads peeked out to see what was going on, but only few stayed in place and watched. The boy would walk towards what remained of the artifact. He would then take a knee, picking up the pieces scattered around. "I'm going to need an another bag just for this.." He would scoff to himself when he picked up the last piece - the reversed base of the pyramid, which still had the chain attached. "This artifact is the only thing I have left, so make sure you give me a heads up before you do something like this next time, would you?" He would say in the girl's direction, irritated, as he walked back inside to get back into the room.

Pokomon
    Pokomon

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Pokomon 30th April 2018, 1:53 am

Poko shook slightly, Eero's harsh voice catching her by surprise, she had assumed he'd be upset but, she hadn't expected him to get mad at her, "I-I'm sorry, I didn't know." She stuttered quietly, as she watched him collect all the pieces. As she looked them over, they seemed to be cut almost perfectly, it was strange, but she ignored this fact for now, concentrating more on wishing to make things better. "If I had known, I wouldn't have asked to hold it..." Poko could feel tears threatening her eyes, but she felt she didn't have the right to be upset, after all it was her fault. Zephyr may have been the one to knock it away, causing it to break, but he had only done so to protect her because she had been stupid enough to ask to touch it without even considering the possibility it could be dangerous for her to do so.

Poko's eyes were no longer red, but pale blueish silver, filled with regret as she watched Eero walk back inside with his broken artifact. She wanted to chase after him and try to make things right, but what if it just backfired? She thought about the way he had growled at her and those eyes, staring at her with what she could only guess was contempt. Perhaps it would be best to give him some space for a while, the blonde girl looked down at her feet and sighed, before slowly making her way back inside the inn. A few people looked at her as she entered, while they had heard a commotion, they were completely clueless as to what had happened between the two travelers. Poko made her way around the tables, finding a seat at the very back part of the pub, she felt it would be for the best to at least give the boy a few minutes to calm himself down before she attempted to apologise again and explain Zephyr's reasoning for knocking it away, although the details were still unknown to her.

Zephyr however had simply flown back up to their room's balcony, perching on the edge as he gazed inside the open door to the room, his purple eyes almost glistening in the setting sun as he watched Eero carefully. Poko might not have noticed it due to her own emotions, but Zephyr had, the boy before them had changed, not drastically, but enough that his trained eyes could tell something was different about him.
    Elyon
    Elyon

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Elyon 30th April 2018, 11:01 am

The boy stepped inside the room, laying down the pieces down on the singular table that was in the room. He watched them, as if he was willing them to put themselves back together. Back together? The more details he noticed on the edges, the more hopeful he grew. The fine, purposeful edges of the pieces could only mean one thing - it was always possible to take it apart. The other self looked in his direction, frowning. "You still want to continue on with this?" He asked icily. "Her offer to help us makes me want to gag." Eero grit his teeth. He was quite glad that Poko offered her help, it made him feel less alone. His other self just looked at him with an irritated expression, knowing exactly what Eero was thinking. "Don't be ridiculous. She has no idea about how we feel. She doesn't know what it feels like to be a nobody." The other Eero said as he rolled his eyes with a sigh. The thing that pained Eero the most was the fact that his other self was right. But that didn't mean that Poko wasn't going to try and help him out. If she was still willing to help him out, even after this. "You didn't have to snap at her, you know." Eero said to his other self with the same irritation in his voice he had heard before. His other self took an angry step towards him, pointing at the pieces of the artifact. "That little runt broke the artifact and you expect me to be nice about it? You KNOW it's our only clue we've had for all these years." The other Eero growled back at him. Again, he didn't want to admit it, but he had a point. "Look, I'm sure you've noticed that the pieces look like they fit together like a puzzle. Put it together and see if anything happens. The creature looked like it wanted to protect its master, no?" Eero didn't like the idea of being ordered by his other self, but all he said was true. He did indeed notice that the pieces could very well be put back together. His other self did raise a valid concern, though. Zephyr was quite protective of Poko in the moment. Was there something up with the artifact that he didn't know about? Only time could tell. Eero sighed out of tiredness. Arguing with his other self was quite taxing. "I'll try to put it back together, but please, just give me my body back. I need to go apologize to Poko for YOUR actions." Eero sighed again. The other self just rolled his eyes and before he knew it, he was back.

The boy ran his hands over his face, groaning. What a mess of a day it had become. He met with Poko again, which was great, but it all just went downhill from there. He was hoping that the mood would get better. He took a quick glance around the room, looking for the blonde girl. Of course she wasn't there. He wouldn't want to see eye-to-eye to himself after what happened either. That meant only two options - she went to take a breather into the village or she stayed downstairs, in the pub. Eero hoped that it was the latter and quietly exited the room, shutting the door behind him.

Just as quietly he left the room, he would quietly descend down the stairs. The boy would look around for the blonde haired girl, but couldn't find her. He would decide to walk between the tables, trying to see if she perhaps was at a back or a corner table. He would look around a bit more, finally noticing the blonde haired girl at a back table. With a quiet sigh he would walk over, keeping a little bit of distance from the table, in case she didn't want to see him. "I'm sorry for jumping out at you like that, Poko. It wasn't in my power to stop the outburst, but it's still my fault regardless. I'm sorry." Eero would apologize sincerely in a soft voice, hoping that she would accept the apology.

Pokomon
    Pokomon

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Pokomon 1st May 2018, 3:33 am

Zephyr had been carefully watching Eero's little conversation with himself, his senses far beyond the mortals of this world, although neither the one controlling nor the spirit seemed to notice his presence as they argued. His only task was to watch over and protect Poko while she grew in strength, hopefully enough that when the time came she would be ready. There was always the chance she wouldn't be, and he knew the fate of previous worlds when they failed, he did not wish it upon anyone; it was why he had volunteered himself after all.  However, his human would need allies, of which he had been slowly and carefully selecting, forcing the girl to interact and meet. She had a kind heart, she would always help that in need, and while he had noticed something about this boy and forced them to meet, he had not predicted that it was something quite as extraordinary as this. He had however felt a somewhat menacing force from the artifact, it was why he had stopped Poko from touching it, unsure what would happen if she was to do so. Perhaps this severed personality had something to do with it? The rabbit-like creature could not be certain, he wasn’t of this plane of existence, and didn’t know of all the mysteries it held quite yet.

When it seemed Eero had finally finished arguing with himself, Zephyr floated down from the balcony, entering the pub himself and finding Poko’s magical energy effortlessly, moving to her and curling up on her lap before the boy even noticed her. The blonde girl pet her companion, still fairly upset with herself, but no longer on the verge of tears. It’s not like she could undo the past, she wasn’t a time wizard, so what’s done was done and all she could do was hope Eero would forgive her. She had been looking down at the table when she heard him spoke, instantly looking up to meet his eyes, her pale blue eyes full of anguish. "Nono I’m sorry, it was my fault for asking to see it." Poko quickly insisted, she was a little confused by what his words meant exactly, but she felt it would be a bad time to ask him to clarify, for now she was just happy he was talking to her again. Suddenly a thought occurred to the girl as she looked down at her hands, playing with some of her golden hair, "Maybe it can be fixed somehow, I’m not certain, but it seemed like it broke apart cleanly, meaning nothing chipped off hopefully." Her eyes then glanced up at the boy’s purple ones with hope.
    Elyon
    Elyon

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Elyon 1st May 2018, 6:35 am

The girl tried to shift the blame on herself. While it was true that it was Zephyr who knocked the artifact over the railing, it was Eero's fault for letting the emotion get the best of him and letting his other self take over. It didn't seem that the blonde girl noticed the change in Eero in the heat of the moment, though. He was unsure whether he should be glad or pained that the blame ultimately rested on his shoulders. Either way he thought about it though, it was still his body, so it was his fault regardless. He was glad that his other self at least didn't do anything more dangerous than jumping over the railing, which Eero still felt in his legs. When Poko mentioned a possibility of putting the artifact together, he nodded. "Yeah, I'll have to take a better look at the pieces, but I think you are right." The boy would agree with her and sit down, opposite of the blonde girl.

He wanted to tell her. Tell her about the other self that was with him anywhere and everywhere he went. On one hand, he had already revealed the essence of his magic and his past to the blonde girl. On the other hand, the information about his other self just felt too personal. Plus, he didn't want her to become afraid of him, so he decided to keep it a secret, for the time being. "That being said.." Eero would start and look at the girl. "I think I will have to put it back together before I visit Silver Wolf." He wanted to visit the guild quite a lot, as he was debating that he would join them soon after, if they would have him. However, as things were now, he had a bad feeling in his gut, that wasn't letting up. "I feel like a part of me is missing." Eero would say and subconciously reach for his choker and then quickly putting his hand back into his lap when he realized what he was doing. "I don't think I will be able to piece it back together overnight, though. So I'm almost sure that I will have to postpone my visit a bit." Eero would say with sadness in his voice. He didn't want to postpone the visit, but the absence of the artifact made him feel uneasy. He also didn't want to lose any of the pieces on the road, which would make it impossible to put the puzzle back together.

Pokomon
    Pokomon

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Pokomon 1st May 2018, 7:16 am

Poko sighed, finally exhaling after holding her breath for so long as Eero mentioned that she might be right about being able to put the pieces back together. It was rather relieving to know he was not mad with her over everything, although she still felt incredibly guilty over the whole thing. When he mentioned that he might have to postpone coming to visit the guild, it only made her feel all the worse, she was looking forward to finally getting to spend some time with the boy, now she might not get to see him again, although it's not like she had anywhere to go other than to explore the labyrinth that might hold the key to her removing her fears. She noticed when he subconsciously reached for the choker, which reminded her of her own precious item, her pocket watch. For the most part she generally kept it hidden, as the inscription was somewhat unnerving, but it was the only thing she had left of the family she never even knew. With it she would never forget her mistakes or make the same ones again, to not have those memories, or knowledge of ones self. Poko had been considering his position for some time, she at least knew who she was, even if she didn't know of her heritage.

It was at this point she wished she had some way to communicate to the boy while he figured things out, so she could ensure she would be at the guild base when he finally decided to visit. There was always the chance they would never meet again if they left it up to chance. Would she be overstepping her boundaries by asking to stay with him while he fixed it? She wanted to, but part of her felt he'd prefer to do so on his own, besides Zephyr wouldn't let her even touch the pieces, so she wouldn't be of any real help, just a distraction. Poko remained deep in thought for a bit, staring into nothingness as she considered various possibilities. She remembered seeing something about some sort of technological lacrima communication device somewhere, but couldn't remember the details. Her eyebrows furrowed as she grew annoyed at her terrible memory and lack of observation skills in regards to things like this. In the end she just decided to ask outright, it seemed like the best way. Poko looked up into the boy's purple eyes with her calm ocean blue ones, "Would you like me to leave you while you attempt to fix it, or can I stick around?" She shifted slightly in her chair, fidgeting with her hands as she waited for Eero's response.
    Elyon
    Elyon

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Elyon 1st May 2018, 10:16 am

Poko's question took Eero by slight surprise. He didn't expect her to be up for helping him with the puzzle. Mainly because of Zephyr's protective reaction. There must've been something hidden within the artifact. Something meant for his eyes, perhaps? The only way to find out was to put it back together. While he wanted Poko to stay with him, it probably wasn't the wises of ideas. Eero himself had a feeling that it was something he needed to do alone, not to mention the trip the blonde girl was talking about. "I would love for you to stay with me for that, but I feel like it's something I have to do myself. Zephyr probably wouldn't approve of the idea anyway." The boy would say with a smile. Zephyr would most likely disapprove of the idea. "And besides - you have your own business to take of, don't you? I don't want to keep you away from it." Eero would point out Poko's own things that she was supposed to take care of. "I can assure you, though - as soon as I put the puzzle together I will be on my way to the Silver Wolf. Either it will be me waiting for you there, or you for me. But I will be there, I promise." The boy would try his best to convince the blonde girl that his intention to visit Silver Wolf's guildhall did not change in the slightest.

Eero wanted to hear Poko's opinion on what he had just said, but his body would remind him of his human needs. Quite rudely so - by making his stomach growl so loud that Eero was sure that even the bartender must've heard it on the other side of the pub, over the many voices that rang through the room. The boy's cheeks would turn a slight red from the embarassment as he groaned. "Sorry about that."

Last edited by Eero on 2nd May 2018, 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Pokomon
    Pokomon

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Pokomon 2nd May 2018, 4:27 am

Poko felt a small pang of disappointment in her chest, but she didn't let it show on her face, "It's alright, as long as you promise you'll definitely come to visit, I'll definitely be waiting once I finish my task!" she exclaimed proudly, besides she could always take a shortcut via the paradise key as long as she was traveling alone. If being alone is what the boy wanted then she would certainly let him have his wish. Although she sort of wished she had just been waiting at the guild hall already, if she hadn't decided to come to Peace Village none of this would have happened. Then again, something good could still come out of this, besides she had gotten to see a side of Eero she hadn't before, she hadn't even imagined he could lose his cool like that, he always seemed so kind. Although, there was always a hint of sadness deep within those purple orbs of his, the same kind she sometimes felt herself. Poko wished there was a way she could help him, but perhaps the best way was to let him deal with this on his own.

When Eero's stomach growled Poko couldn't help but chuckle, she was feeling a little peckish herself now she thought about it, "Well I guess we should get ourselves some dinner and rest up for the night regardless." The small blonde hopped from her seat, brushing down her clothing to make sure she looked alright before turning back to Eero with a small smile, "So as an apology dinner, where would you like to eat?" She would ask, tilting her head slightly as she waited for his response. As long as there was a vegetarian option, Poko honestly didn't mind eating whatever, although she wouldn't mind something sweet. She wondered to herself if perhaps she ate too many sweet things then simply scoffed at her own thought, of course there was no such thing as too many sweets.

Zephyr who had been rudely awoken from his little catnap as Poko jumped from her seat gave his human a small glare that seemed to go unnoticed by her, typical. He then went to rest on her shoulder, it seemed she and the boy had made up, that was good. The rabbit-like creature had been slightly worried for a bit there, still it seemed that Eero had complete control, the strange spirit thing no where in sight anymore. Still the way he had been somewhat removed from his own body had been strange, the familiar would definitely need to keep an eye on him while in the presence of he beloved Poko.
    Elyon
    Elyon

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Elyon 2nd May 2018, 8:52 am

It seemed that the girl was alright with Eero's decision, even though he knew that she wanted to help. It would be better this way. He didn't want to put her in any more danger than he already has, even if it was unknowingly. Eero was unsure of how long the repair would take. He had no idea how to put the artifact back together. While he was somewhat observant of many different details and what-not, he would have to guess at least several days. Possibly over a week or so. It would also depend on how much time a day he would spend on the repair. Eero did know his bad a bit, however, so he reckoned that he would most likely not rest until he put the puzzle back together or fainted from exhaustion. One or the other.

His stomach growling did kind of ruin the moment, though. At least, that's what it felt like to the boy. But perhaps the duo needed something to make light of the situation, so maybe it wasn't that bad. He didn't expect Poko to be hungry, so he didn't expect her to be down for dinner. The next moment she was already standing, ready to eat her fill. If Eero had to be honest, he was willing to just wait until the next morning's breakfast, since he bought the dried meat and some bread with cheese for the road that now was delayed. On the other hand, he didn't want to make a lady go on empty stomach. He was used to his near-constant hunger, but Poko most likely had a different way of living than he did. With a smile, Eero would stand up from his seat, noticing Zephyr, who got awoken from his nap. "I'm not exactly a picky eater, so I would be completely fine with what they could make here, unless you have something in mind already." The boy would share his thoughts on the question of the dinner. It was true, though - if he was too picky with his food, he felt like he probably would be absolutely starving most of the time with his current eating habits. Luckily for him, he was only picky with his drinks, but he could overcome it, if it came down to that.

Pokomon
    Pokomon

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Pokomon 3rd May 2018, 3:20 am

Poko thought about the the town of Peace Village, she had been here a few times but only ever really stopped by the bakery on her travels to grab a few sweets and that wouldn't be the best thing to have for a meal. "Whatever they're serving here should be fine." The blonde nodded in agreement, she would just order whatever they were making for the night without meat, most inns were more than happy to oblige. However, she stopped, not really wanting to talk to the inn keeper again after her little embarrassing talk to him earlier, she already felt foolish enough and she was certain he'd find some way to tease her again. Poko shuffled her feet, staring down at them then glancing up at Eero, meeting his purple eyes with her now dark blue ones that were flecked with bits of pink, yellow and orange. "W-would you mind ordering it for us, I don't mind what it is, just request one without meat." The blonde mumbled, her left hand fidgeting with her blonde hair as she spoke. Poko normally was never picky with food herself, and would gratefully eat whatever was served to her.

However, she grew up by herself and only killed when absolutely necessary to survive, preferring not to harm a living creature when she could help it. Poko understood that not everyone saw things the way she did, after all not everyone had harmed as many people as she had either. Her past would forever haunt her, she couldn't alter it, so instead she had vowed to change for the better and try not to let her emotions get the best of her in any situation. Part of this vow was to not harm another unless she deemed it necessary for the safety of herself or others, including what she chose to eat. Most people never questioned her reasoning for wanting to live off of other sources of food, for which she was thankful.

The blonde looked over at her companion, Zephyr he too would need food. While he would more or less be happy to venture out on his own to eat whatever he could find, Poko generally preferred to eat at the same time as him. "Ah, could you also ask if they have any berries or oats that Zephyr could have?" She asked the boy with a smile, hopefully she wasn't asking too much of him to order for them all.
    Elyon
    Elyon

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Elyon 3rd May 2018, 9:48 am

It seemed that the blonde girl was fine with the food in the inn, though with some requests. First was that Poko apparently didn't want to deal with the innkeeper at the moment. Which was understandable, given her prior reaction, when she was asking for a room. It made Eero want to giggle, but he knew how embarrased Poko felt at the time. As such, he didn't have issues with going to order for them, including Zephyr. It was the least he could do, considering what Poko had done for him up until that point. The boy would nod as a sign of agreement. "Berries for Zephyr and no meat for the lady, got it. I'll be right back!" Eero would say and walk across the room, over to the innkeep. When he thought about it in hindsight, though, what he had just said sounded so bad. He winced a bit.

The innkeeper saw him coming to the counter and waved at him. Luckily for Eero, he didn't say anything to embarras him. "I would like to order some food and drinks." The boy would ask, politely. "Aye, what can I do fer ye? There's no menu here, I'll give the word to the back and they'll make it fer ye." That made it simpler, but harder to gauge the price. There were worse things to spend one's Jewels on, though, so Eero didn't feel too bad. "Then I'll take two baked potatoes, without meat filling." The main course, check. "A tankard of mead aaand-" He completely forgot to ask Poko about a drink. "-a glass of lemonade or something equally not alcoholic I guess?" The boy would ask-order nervously, which made the innkeep laugh a little. "That all?" He almost forgot. "Oh and some berries on the side, if you have any. Or oats, whichever works for you." The innkeep looked at him funny, but nodded and yelled into the kitchen about the baked potatoes. Eero was about to leave for the table, when the innkeep stopped him. "Just a second, lad, I'll give ye yer drinks." He would say and quickly fill a tankard with mead and a glass with what looked like homemade lemonade. "Thanks." The boy would say and take the drinks back to the table.

Eero would walk back to the table, a tankard in one hand and a glass in the other. He would put the glass near Poko and then sit down and take a sip of the mead. It tasted great - it was a cold version and it wasn't too sweet, which Eero preferred. "I wasn't sure what to order for you, in terms of drinks, so I hope that the lemonade is okay." Eero would share his concern about his choice of a beverage for the girl. He really should've asked her beforehand.

Pokomon
    Pokomon

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Pokomon 4th May 2018, 2:56 am

When Eero went off to order the meal, Poko returned back to her seat, resting her elbows on the table, swinging her legs as she waited patiently. Meanwhile Zephyr decided to rest on the tabletop, not wanting to be rudely pushed off a lap again. While she waited Poko started thinking about things, now that it was going to be a while before Eero would be visiting she could do as she had initially planned and explore more of Fiore. Although she wasn't sure where exactly she wanted to go, she ponders on this for a moment before deciding she would just have to let the wind decide for her. As Eero approached with two drinks in hand she smiled, gratefully taking the lemonade from him. "Lemonade is more than fine with me, thank you." Poko beamed taking a small sip before putting it on the table. She felt like she should say something to keep the conversation going, but she wasn't sure what exactly. The blonde girl's mind raced as she tried to think of something to talk about before things got too awkward, not wanting to ruin the nice atmosphere after all the commotion and issues earlier.

"So...um..." Poko muttered, still trying to think of something, when a thought finally occurred to her, "After you visit Silver Wolf do you have any other plans?" in her mind it was a simple question, although the answer could just be 'no' in which case she'd have to think of something else to talk about. Ugh, why do conversations have to be so difficult? Poko wondered to herself, sometimes she found herself chatting away for ages and other times she was just at a complete loss for words, maybe there was some kind of manual she could read when she had a chance to learn how to deal with these kinds of situations.
    Elyon
    Elyon

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Elyon 4th May 2018, 7:44 am

Eero was glad that the lemonade pick was fine. He made at least one good decision this day. The boy would take a drink from his tankard as the blonde girl scrambled to start up the conversation, resorting to a question about his plans. When he thought about it, he discovered that he hadn't made plans that far ahead. Actually he had, but this turn of events changed the directions quite a bit. He did plan on staying with the Silver Wolf guild. If that didn't work out, though... he would have to place himself in a different guild, or stay the nomad of nowhere he was now. "I would like to stay with the Silver Wolf, if at all possible." The boy would share his intentions. "After that I would continue with my research, possibly helping out other guildmates." He would say with a smile.

He felt like he needed to say what his plans would be if what he had just said didn't happen. "And if that didn't work out, I would most likely keep travelling around and researching like I have up until now." It wasn't a bad way to live, Eero had gotten used to it long time ago. Something felt missing, though. A place to return back to. A home, one would call it. Everywhere he went, he was considered a new face. He was used to getting looks every now and then, mostly because of his hair, but it felt strange. There was nowhere where he was recognized by other people, even if as "that kid with weird hair". The thought saddened him. The boy wanted to ask the blonde girl something to keep the conversation going, but he would be interrupted by the innkeep who brought the baked potatoes he had ordered. They were the biggest potatoes he had ever seen, cut in the middle and loaded with a sauce that was heavy on vegetables. They smelled amazing, making his stomach growl again. Steam was still raising from them. The boy would mutter a quick "thanks" before the innkeep went back to the counter, letting the two enjoy the rest of their meal and drinks.

Pokomon
    Pokomon

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Pokomon 4th May 2018, 9:31 pm

Poko's eyes suddenly lit up, she had always just thought Eero had planned to visit, but here he was talking about staying and possibly even joining. Happiness overwhelmed her, her eyes shining a golden yellow to match her hair, "I didn't realise you were planning to stay and research with us!" She exclaimed in excitement, "Now I can't wait to show you everything I've been working on myself! Although you'll have to wait till you're an official member before I tell you anything." She smirked with a wink.

Poko clapped her hands together as the innkeeper delivered their food to their table, it had been a couple days since she'd had a warm meal back in the guild hall and she tended to just eat cold and raw foods on her travels. The food set before them smelled absolutely amazing, far better than what she had been expecting and after muttering her own thanks she began to dig in quite happily. In between bites she thought of all the possible research they could do together, it was far easier to do things in groups than searching for information on your own, generally faster as well, not to mention a partner could come up with a solution you yourself could never have dreamed of. For now Poko would keep this little idea of working together to herself, just in case he changed his mind on joining Silver Wolf, instead she'd just mention a few of the options when helping the guild.

"As a member of the guild, I've helped with numerous subjects so far, mostly just reading and collecting materials for other members, but I've dabbled in a few things for myself. My journey out of Fiore is actually to obtain a legendary relic I heard about, although, it might not really exist, I really hope it does." The blonde girl explained chirpily, indeed she really did hope it existed, it would be the key to helping her deal with the stress and fears she had within her after all. Then if she could study it further she could perhaps try to duplicate the magic for others in a similar predicament, or so she was planning, but first things first, she would have to explore the cursed lands, not an ideal location, but in her mind it had to be done.
    Elyon
    Elyon

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Elyon 5th May 2018, 1:33 am

It seemed that the blonde girl was truly happy, when Eero said that he wished to stay with Silver Wolf. Ever since he had heard about the guild form Poko, he kept thinking back on it. He wanted to at least give it a try and see if it was possible for him to join. When he looked into the girl's eyes, he noticed that they changed colours again, now they were yellow, most likely representing a positive emotion, or so he hoped. Poko mentioned her own research that she would tell him if he were to become a member of the guild. The boy felt like he was being teased, but it was an another thing to look forward to. The girl dug in into the food the innkeep brought and Eero did the same. It was great to have some warm food. Eero had been living mostly on dried meat and whatever else he could find along his travels. A meal such as one he had in front of him was quite the luxury.

The boy took a few bites of the potato as Poko talked about her task, that she had mentioned before. A journey for a relic sounded rather intriguing. It reminded him fo the shattered puzzle that laid on the table in the room upstairs. Who knew, maybe it was an ancient relic with powers that were beyond a man's comprehension. Eero highly doubted that theory, though. The boy would take another bite of the potato. "Whatever the relic is supposed to do, I hope that you find it and it helps you." The boy would try to encourage the blonde girl for her road. "I can't wait for the visit. You keep teasing me about the things that could be possible if I joined and I will do my best to do just that." He would say with an amused chuckle. The innkeeper would interrupt them at the table once again, with a small plate in hand that had a mix of oats and wild berries on it. That made Eero realize that he had forgotten that he had ordered food for Zephyr aswell. "We had to look real good fer these, hope ye enjoy 'em." The innkeep would say with a smile, place the plate on the table and walk back to the counter. "I almost forgot that I ordered for Zephyr, too." The boy would say as he eyed the various berries on the plate, trying to see how many he could recognize.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 2:16 am