Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Devil's Bleeding Crown

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Power Of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 801,130

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: NetherFlame Demon Slayer
    Third Skill:

The Devil's Bleeding Crown Empty The Devil's Bleeding Crown

Post by Kite Wilhelm 22nd April 2018, 6:34 pm

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t29775p550-job-sign-up-thread#327587
    https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t29639-the-devil-s-playground

The Demon King

”“
    Kite had been sitting at one of the various bar stools in the Red Dragon inn located in the middle of the town Ace of Spade with a plate of food on its way. Despite the fact that he owned the inn and could visit at any given time with one simple jump through a portal inside the guild hall safely hidden in the realm in between. Ever since the Yggdrasil, the new Guild Hall had been grown in the realm that housed the Elders, he’d not gotten a moment’s peace. First an army of monsters broke into their world at various locations throughout Fiore including Beanstalk village where he fought his share of the invaders alongside his friend and Second in command Ryo, The Guild Master of SIlver Wolf Leila Vergious and one of the aces of lamia Scale Samira  and then his magic had gotten stolen during a visit by Iza which got him killed and then resurrected. So one could surmise that Kite’s life had not been anything less than busy including too busy to come to the inn and sit down for a good cooked meal. However this was one of the rare occasions that he had no paperwork, he had no crisis to deal with, no training to do and of course no plans on dying today so all in all today was a good day and the best part of this day was going to be the enormous breakfast he ordered from the kitchen. His order was 3 eggs scrambled, a short stack of pancakes, a stack of thick waffles, 5 strips of bacon and coffee and now all he had to do was wait. The clerk tending the bar approached holding Kite’s cup of coffee, “hey Master coffee is up.” and proceeded to slide the small white cup of coffee down to the Guild master which of course he caught but gave the keep a stern expression, ”You don’t gotta keep calling me that. Kite is fine.“ he said before sipping his piping hot coffee “Yeah I know.. It just feel i dunno.. Disrespectful?” and that was still strange. He wasn’t always the guild master and never once imagined that calling him anything other than Master could be looked at as disrespectful. ”We will work on that. How long until the food is done?“ he was genuinely curious to just how much more of a wait he would have to endure in order to enjoy his delicious smelling food. “Last I checked they were just waiting on the bacon to finish cookin, should be another minute.” and as much joy as that brought to him it unfortunately it was the famous last words. After the clerk went to assist another customer the messenger that brought the mail from the council arrived and of course once he spotted the Guild Master he made his way over already reaching into his bag to extract some sort letter for him. “Here you go Master Kite.” he held the letter out but Kite sipped the coffee, ”No.“ he said after he swallowed  and sipped again. Stunned by the answer the boy kept the letter out. “Master Kite it’s from the Council. It’s urgent.” Kite put his cup down next to him on the counter and looked at the boy, ”Turn around and walk out that door and come back in ten minutes.“ He pointed but the boy was stubborn, “Sir its my job to give this to you please take the letter.” Kite reached and snatched it out of the air clearly showing his annoyance. ”Only five minutes huh.“ and almost on cue the plate with his food slid next to him an the clerk have him a thumbs up.

Back in the guildhall located in the realm between the portal that connected the Yggdrasil and the special room at the back of the Red Dragon Inn rippled as Kite walked through with the paper clenched in fist. He managed to find another army to fight off and this one was controlled by demons. ”It had to be demons.“ had it been anything else he would have been able to ignore it long enough for him to sit and eat his food that he had been longing for some time However the numbers the council managed to discover was alarming and he would need help. Ryo wasn’t around at the moment so he would have to find a partner and as it just so happened he had one in mind. He boarded Tail Spin through the Cargo Bay and walked right up the stairs to the catwalk that lined the walls of the ship, ”EDI spin up the engine. We got work.“ He climbed the stairs until he was above deck and made his way to the cockpit. He could hear the turbines as well as the main engine at the end of the ship roar to life before he made it through the foredeck, “Where are we heading?” EDI asked wanting to set their coordinates. ”The cursed lands is where we have work but we are going to make a detour to Hargoen.“ she let a small chuckle, “Again?” Hargeon somehow  drew Kite to in for a job in on fashion or another so a sigh escaped as he sat and took hold of the controls and pulled the ship into the air, ”I am going to see if Samira wants to join me. A mage as powerful as her could help me make short work of this or rather shorter work.“ If EDI had a face it would be in a smirk, “Isn’t Samira one of the young ladies you met in Beanstalk.. The one with the dark green hair that you offered a ride.” it wasn’t a question. ”That’s right why?“ he was curious to what she was getting at. ”For a human female she is considered attractive right?“ Kite cocked his head, ”I’d say so yes.“ he said as he turned the ship and pulled it through the large one way portal to put him in Fiore sky above Ace of spades which is when EDI took over and steered it to the Lamia scale guild. “You gonna hit on her again?” he would cross his arms at the question, ”I’m not answering that.“ he turned away from her view finder and she chimed in. “ Just dont get me blown up if she gets angry.” There was silence for the remaining trip until EDI broke the silence. “ We have arrived.” Kite stood up still red from the question and went below deck to the cargo bad to exit the ship and headed towards teh Lamia scale guild. ”I’ve never been here before. I wonder if they have a door bell.“

Kite Wilhelm

01,130 / 00,000 WC 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Devil's Bleeding Crown Gvf4gD8
    Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Demon Slayer- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Solo Artist- Taskmaster- Collector- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Motor City Rush- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Summoner of Divinities
    Position : Goddess of Humility
    Faction : Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Lamia Scale (Ace)
    Cosmic Coins : 485
    Experience : 10,188,889

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Avatar Summoning
    Second Skill: Celestial Avatar
    Third Skill: Avatar Aspect

The Devil's Bleeding Crown Empty Re: The Devil's Bleeding Crown

Post by Samira Nassar 24th April 2018, 9:45 am

"Mages come in all shapes and sizes. Where one may falter at something, another may excel."

Muse: 10/10
    Magic Power: 100%
    Health Points: 100%
    Post Word Count: 2181
    Thread Word Count: 2181

The Devil's Bleeding Crown V6JIcYH       The Devil's Bleeding Crown WOyJ6my       The Devil's Bleeding Crown JOeaZ9l       The Devil's Bleeding Crown W1bEUgL       The Devil's Bleeding Crown MrksPDy
    The Guild Master of Sabertooth was actually quite lucky that he had not wasted time by going to the wrong area completely. While Lamia Scale did still have a branch in Hargeon Town a good many of its members had shifted over to the newer branch and guild hall that was located away from Fiore and within Pandora. Samira herself had been one of those that had ventured away from the old location of the guild and mostly stayed with the new. It was required of her given she was one of the Aces as well as one of the more powerful members of the guild. While the guild hall in Hargeon Town was normally safe the one in Pandora was not, and the strongest mages the guild had needed to be there while everything was getting settled to prevent some catastrophe from happening. A safety precaution that she herself agreed with. Unfortunately, the grand library stayed with the old branch, which meant she had to travel away from Pandora and make it back to Hargeon anytime she needed to look something up. Unlucky for her, but very lucky for a certain Guild Master that was making his way there by ship.

Samira couldn't really remember the last time she had bothered leaving the guild. If she really thought hard enough perhaps she could place a mark on the timeline that highlighted an invasion of sorts. The third call of the Magic Council concerning monster attacks to be more specific. That had actually taken her to Beanstalk Village where she had aided in its defense along with a few notable people. Two of them having more than one title to mark their significance within Fiore. She was indifferent when it came to them. The other though, well, he had lost quite a few points the moment he called her "cutie." That was still a bit cringe worthy for a woman like her. One that did not take any sort of flirtation very well. Past experiences had a part to play where that was concerned, but that was not very important. That incident had been put behind her since she did not really expect to see him again unless the world was coming to an end.

Samira was in the grand library of Lamia Scale, sitting at one of the many tables with books scattered all around her. The third of her spirit trials had been completed and she had passed with flying colors. Well, as much flying colors as that spirit would allow. His power was hers now, but he was less than pleased about it. Still, that meant only two more remained. When they would happen she wasn't sure. The spirits knew, of course, but had neglected to keep her informed. Something she should have been used to by then. It just had to be accepted that the fourth trial could happen at any time no matter what she was doing. Thankfully it would not be that day. Nope. Another sort of mission was coming her way, and once again she didn't even know it. Her research was going to have to be put on a halt and saved for another day.

While the summoner may have been hidden away deep in the quiet library of the guild hall one of her spirits was not. The spirit incarnation of Anhur had spotted Tail Spin flying into town from where he was standing, which happened to be the roof of the guild itself. He recognized it even though he had only seen it once and very briefly when it was flying into Beanstalk Village as he left Samira there to fend for herself. The ship then landed near the guild hall itself, and as he continued watching he saw a man heading towards the guild. Terrific. Even if he were absent from the fight that day he still put the pieces together from what he had been told. One would have assumed a visit from the leader of another guild surely would have meant it was a meeting for Gisen, the Guild Master of Lamia Scale. She was not present, however. The bunny girl was off at the Pandora branch as far as he knew. That or hiding under the couch somewhere to avoid people she did not know.

'Your guild has a visitor,' he said mentally, sending the thought towards the grand library where the summoner was busying herself with whatever knowledge hunt nonsense she was on now. No response was given. 'Samira...' He waited several seconds before growling as annoyance began to overtake him. 'SAMIRA!'

'The guild has many visitors,' her reply finally made, as calm as it usually was despite having just been yelled at by a spirit. Honestly she had been ignoring him until then and had thought he would drop the matter entirely. The mind yelling was starting to get a bit distracting, especially if he was going to use such volume. 'You complained to me just the other day about them. What makes this one more important than the others?' Samira gently flipped the page of a book that was on the table in front of her. No one that also happened to be in the library was disturbed. Her replies were given telepathically to the spirit, and as such the large room remained eerily quiet.

'The visitor is one of those male mages you spoke of from the defensive battle of Beanstalk Village.'

The summoner paused in mid-page turn and allowed the slip of paper to gracefully fall back down in place. That was a piece of news that she did not want to hear. There was a fifty fifty chance that her levels of tolerance would be tested during the visit. Then again, why on Earthland would an Ace or Guild Master of Sabertooth be in Hargeon? Or even taking the time to come to the Lamia Scale guild hall? 'Please tell me that it is the one with the hat.'

'That would be lying, but very well. It is the one clearly wearing an invisible hat. So powerful is this item that it has found me unworthy and will not allow my eyes to gaze upon its magnificence.'

'You have been taking lessons from Susano to increase the effectiveness of your sarcasm, have you?' Samira sighed and leaned back in her chair. Of the two why did it have to be that one? Now she had to figure out a way to not involve herself with whatever reason it was he came here. Naturally she did not immediately assume that he was there to see her personally for a mission. She wasn't so egotistical as that. There had to be some other reason. 'Go inform Gisen of his arrival.'

'Hey, Samira! Did you drop a few IQ points while reading that trash? The rabbit isn't here.'

'Oh.' She may have forgotten that little detail in her moment of self preservation. 'He must be here to see Aiyana then. She is a Wizard Saint so he must need her for something significant. Go inform her, Anhur.'

'Correct me if I am wrong on this, but have we even seen that one before? Would Anhur even know what to look for?'

'I would not. I am starting to think she is a myth because of this.'

A groan of hopelessness came from Samira at that. Two Lamia Scale leaders down, leaving only her to take care of the situation. Time to do some management and give someone else a bit of power! 'Go find Hebisha. The lamia of Lamia Scale should suffice for this.' Instantly she could almost feel the facepalms of the spirits that stayed connected with her mind. 'Did... did you really just skip over yourself?! What the hell?!'

'What you call skipping I call delegating.' That was not enough to convince the spirits otherwise. Samira's brows began to twitch in mild annoyance at concluding that she would just have to see what the leader of Sabertooth wanted. "Fine! I will go!" She shouted vocally while slamming her palms on the table, ending the mental conversation and getting both surprised glances and shushes from others in the library. They went ignored, and the woman stood up to leave the library as well as the mess of books and papers she had made. As far as she was aware she was coming back anyway. "Anhur, has he entered the guild building yet?"

'No. He is making his way into the main entrance now.'

"Good. I will meet him there." Samira then paused her steps. "Janus." At the call of his name a mechanical looking spirit shaped in a human form materialized in a burst of magic particles. He was a the spirit incarnation of the god of portals, and making portals was his specialty. Samira planned to use that ability of his to appear where the visitor was, or at least nearby. "Could you please make a portal that leads to the entrance of the guild? I would appreciate it."

The newly summoned spirit nodded slowly before speaking with cheerful enthusiasm at the request. "Of course, my dear! One moment!" Janus turned away slightly and motioned his arm into the shape of a circle. As his arm moved a pale blue sparkling energy followed, filling the circle that would have otherwise been invisible. When the shape was complete, the energy sparked and made a small explosive but harmless reaction. Once settled a magically generated warp portal remained in the air, waiting for someone to make use of it. Unfortunately that someone was hesitating. "Hmmm? Is there something wrong?"

Samira's green eyes stared at the portal, narrowed as she went into thinking mode. There was nothing wrong but... Her gaze shifted over towards Janus. "You go. I will stay here. Consider this as protecting me against meaningless flirtations and awkward moments of being hit on." The spirit's eyes went wide and his jaw dropped in disbelief. "You can't ju-"

"I'll go!" A hyperactive high pitched voice spoke. The source being the scorpion tailed spirit known as Serqet popping into existence in a poof of purple colored magic particles. Both Janus and Samira attempted to stop the spirit as she began to run through the portal so she could meet and greet the super important visitor. If any spirit was going to go out there it sure was not going to be that one. She wasn't serious enough and was more of a playful and embarrassing type. The world did not need to know yet another quirky character that belonged to Lamia Scale. How unfortunate it was that the attempt to stop the spirit had failed, and had even made things worse. Serqet's persistence and energy could not be matched. During the scuffle Janus had been shoved through his own portal. Then Serqet had somehow managed to jump inside while yelling "Whheeeee!" as she disappeared, and Samira had pretty much fallen into the portal when Serqet made her leap.

Lamia Scale may not have had a doorbell that Samira was aware of, but it came with near instant visitor greeting services. It was so top notch and professional that it even knew the person someone came to see and would deliver them right to the door! Well, that's what it would have looked like anyway for Kite's case. The other end of the portal opened up in front of and above the entrance of the guild and its doors. First the mechanical man spirit came crashing down onto the ground, landing on his stomach and groaning. Then came the scorpion tailed woman spirit, landing on the mechanical man in a sitting position with an oof and a giggle. The extra weight only made the spirit below her shout more from the unexpected pain. Then came the green-haired summoner, screaming as she fell from the portal and only stopped when she landed on the two spirits. They both burst into particles upon impact, and Samira would then fall the rest of the way to the ground.

"Owww." Samira sat up, feeling slightly pained from the fall but not really by much. It was actually forgettable after she realized the portal had worked a little too well. She blinked her eyes, staying silent and feeling embarrassed at having made a rather... unique appearance rather than a formal one to be taken seriously given her rank. Already she could picture the Lamia Scale guild master bopping her head with a carrot for it. Probably best to just let it slide and pretend that did not happen at all. Yes, maybe, just maybe that would work and allow her grand entrance to be overlooked. "Hello, Mr. Wilhelm," she began to say respectfully and putting on a small sheepish smile. "Welcome to Lamia Scale. What brings you all the way out here? If you are here to see Ms. Ceostra or Ms. Aiyana they are not currently present." Samira stayed seated on the ground where she landed, having not really gotten to the thought process of standing just quite yet.

Template by ○Kaori

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 3rd May 2018, 6:43 pm

The Demon King

”“
    The ship had landed on one of the docks near the outskirts of town, Kite figured it would be much more tasteful than landing right outside the guild hall and in the street not there was any room to do so in the first place. This meant he would have to get the the guild hall the old fashioned way, walking. ”Keep the engines warm EDI. I have the suspect this visit to be short.“ he was about to exit the ship but EDI had to get some shots in on her captain. “Will that be with the ace from Lamia scale or just her hand print on your face?” he looked at her view finder and shook his head, ”You know I’m not an evil lecherous hump right?“ EDI immediately spoke, “Oh that I believe but when pretty girls are around your mouth gets you in trouble.” With a shrug he left without responding to her but did say under his breath, ”I swear I’ll deactivate her.“ this was an empty threat. As much as EDI liked to get on his nerves he enjoyed having her around on his ship especially considering all the hell they had went through over the years even when she was almost destroyed.

The walk through Hargeon was pretty straight forward and the guild wasn’t very far from the docks but that didn’t make this town anymore of an annoyance for him. He had nothing against the town or the people that lived there it had to do more with what experiences and trouble he had found there. He had beaten up thugs, killed monsters and even survived a rampaging Heero during the event that would be known as the Rising Tide where Hargeon was attacked by a gigantic monster and its many minions. He himself didn’t get a shot in on the big guy himself but the former master of Fairy Tail Heero had been possessed by a Siren. His actions surprisingly snapped Heero out of it but the Siren managed to escape with her plans ruined. So while things have never exactly been smooth each time stepped foot in the town he claimed to be the bane of his existence he has also had rather good fortune whenever he would venture here so perhaps today would be the same. He had left the his red duster like coat on the ship and was wearing his usual outfit. A tight fit black compression shirt that was was tucked into a pair of all black combat pants.  His pants were held secured to him by a plain black belt but that was mostly hidden by the loose fitting belt that wrapped around his hips and secured a piece of technology that looked like a slab metal which secured his newly forged handcannon Rose. Usually he would have Reaper secured on his back but he left that at the ship too. Aside from a view thugs there wasn’t much left in the way of threats in Hargeon. Kite’s hands were in his pockets as he continued to walk along the main street towards the guild, ”Greetings Samira. I have come to whisk you away on an adventure.“ he shook his head no that wouldn’t do it lacked any form of professionalism. He drew even closer now, ”Samira. I have come to recruit you on an important mission.“ he shook his head once more. ”No now that sounds way too formal and lacks any sort of personality.“ had he not flirted with her back in Beanstalk village he wouldn’t worry so much about how to approach her. ”Should I just try to do it naturally. This planning is for the birds. I’ll just do what I do best and that is wing it.“ Flirting was Kite’s thing always had been but of course he had to flirt with the daughter of death, the result was having half his soul ripped away. The latter part was remedied by his new magic but ever since then he gotten a little heavy with the flirting. ”Why is it so hard to find a good woman. Maybe I just suck at it?“ he was right outside the property of the guild now, ”I guess it would be too easy to have the right girl just fall out of the sky wouldn’t it?“

Almost on cue a circle appeared above him just outside of the Guild’s entrance. The sudden appearance of this circle gave off a magic energy and while it wasn’t exactly powerful it was potent. ”Well now. What do we have here?“ he said to himself and as he did three figures dropped popped out from the circle and fell to the ground. First was a metal man who looked very similar to the sort of soldiers that Mars utilized but unlike them there was nothing seemingly organic about him. The next to fall was a female who had traits and characteristics of a scorpion and she landed on her butt right on the back of the metal man with an oof. The last person to pop out was none other than the person he was looking for, Samira and it clicked that the first two to pop out of the circle were in fact two of her many summons. She landed right on top of the two of them and in a firework display of magic particles they vanished from the world and the green haired ace was no firmly seated on the ground and the sound of which make Kite’s ass hurt and her saying oww confirmed his guess that it did. ”You know when I said for the right woman would fall out of the sky this wasn’t the context that I meant.“ From her concrete seat Samira greeted Kite in a more formal manner than there needed to be but then again considering their last encounter it made absolute sense. She asked what brought him out to her guild and mentioned that both the guild master and his former teammate were not there. Kite took a slight step ”Well as it so happens I actually came her looking for you.“ he would lean down and extend his hand down for her to take. ”but the city floor is not a place for business to be conducted.“ he would wait for her to take his hand but speak as whether she accepted his hand or got up on her own, ”and it’s even less of a place for a woman like you to be sitting in the first place. Allow me to help you up.“ Once she was up he would give her as much time to compose herself before taking out the flyer with the job information. ”This was delivered this morning.“ he would allow her to read the information regarding the army being created by demons and the like in the cursed land. ”I don’t know where Silver wolf is located and Ryo is out on another job. I had the notion that since you and I were able to work well together in Beanstalk we could give it another shot.“ he gave a slight cough ”Also allow me to apologize for our last encounter and for what I had said.“ he lowered his ehad to show that he was in fact being sincere with apology. ”Would you be willing to give this... me a second chance?“

Kite Wilhelm

1,234 / 00,000 WC 

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Demon Slayer- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Solo Artist- Taskmaster- Collector- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Motor City Rush- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Samira Nassar 6th May 2018, 1:20 pm

"Mages come in all shapes and sizes. Where one may falter at something, another may excel."

Post Word Count: 1673
    Thread Word Count: 3854

The Devil's Bleeding Crown V6JIcYH       The Devil's Bleeding Crown WOyJ6my       The Devil's Bleeding Crown JOeaZ9l       The Devil's Bleeding Crown W1bEUgL       The Devil's Bleeding Crown MrksPDy
    Fortunately the comment regarding the right woman falling out of the sky had gone unheard thanks to Samira pretending that all was normal with her spectacular exit from the guild hall. Such a way with words could have annoyed the summoner indeed and make quite the bad start to their conversation. Her greeting seemed to have been taken well enough, although the man visiting the guild had mentioned he had come to the Lamia Scale guild hall looking for her. "For me?" That was certainly an interesting development. Well, almost. Part of her inner self cringed as she recalled why she wanted to avoid him at all costs to begin with. Surely as a guild master he wasn't so unprofessional as to stalk her all the way there just to flirt some more and bug her for a date? That uncomfortable fear had to be exaggerated just a tiny bit. Tiny. What other reason he was looking for her though she could not guess. The two had only met and worked together once. That was not exactly enough to consider them as friends of any sort so this wasn't that sort of visit either. As far as she was concerned the other two names she had mentioned a moment ago were more suited for business matters as well. It was a flaw in her personality. She had her rank within the guild as well as power to back it up, but she would always consider herself inferior and less significant when compared to others.

Kite had also leaned down slightly, extending his hand out to her while mentioning the fact she was still on the ground. Oh... right. There was that other embarrassing detail. Very professional on her part! The cheeks of her face turned a couple of shades darker as they took on a more pink hue, but whether that was because she had overlooked the process of standing up or because his words were rather nice to hear no one would ever know. She had begun reaching her own hand out to allow herself to be helped up, but she brought it back a bit, hesitating to complete the action. Now she was all sorts of confused with how to react. It was easy to get annoyed and angry when she received meaningless flirtations and obvious pick up lines, but things got a little more difficult when it was done in a nice gentlemanly way. Samira couldn't even tell if he was being sincere with that or if what he just said to her could be categorized as a form of lying and exaggeration. She didn't know him very well at all so it was difficult to judge, and she hated it. Nevertheless, Samira convinced herself to take the helping hand anyway. Her hand reached out fully to connect with his and within a few quick moments she was back on her feet and standing. Then she quickly disconnected and took a couple of steps back to have some distance. "Thank you..." Now she felt very awkward and slightly guilty for maybe misjudging him completely. Maybe. Samira was that confused due to some events that happened in her life well before meeting the Sabertooth guildmaster. Her gaze shifted to the side and down towards the ground, and she had begun to run her hands through her long strands of hair. A nervous habit she had picked up some time ago. "You mentioned you came here looking for me?" A question asked to move the conversation along before her instincts convinced her to flee the scene.

A flyer was given to her, one that had been delivered to him that very morning. That got her attention and focus to the point that she went back to her serious demeanor and forced the awkward feelings she had away for the moment. "This morning?" Her eyes switched back to him as they widened in surprise at hearing that. Huh, he was the type to actually not dilly dally and procrastinate. He was a guildmaster for a reason she supposed and not just because of power. Another misjudgement, but not one that made her feel awkward. Just ashamed really for her assumptions. That was quickly tossed aside as well into her forgotten feelings corner to deal with at another time. For now Samira took the flyer and began to look over its contents as she listened to Mr. Wilhelm speak more on the topic.

From what she gathered it was a mission given by the council itself and she could see why. A demon army needed to be dealt with before disaster happened. Now things made a bit more sense. Their last meeting was during a monster swarm and all mages that took part in that were shown that they could deal with numerous enemies at a time. An army would not be all that difficult for any of them. The only problem she could see was that her experience with handling demons was nonexistent. Samira had dealt with dragons, monsters, cloned celestial spirits, different types of mages, dolls, but never demons. How much of an asset she would be she was uncertain, but it looked as if out of all allies that were involved in the Beanstalk Village attack she was the only one available or easily found. Although him mentioning that he did not know the location of Silver Wolf was amusing to her. Had she not needed the library that was in Hargeon that day he would have been out of luck with finding her as well.

"That does make sense, but..." Samira had let her words trail off as he started to speak again after a slight awkward cough. She had intended to tell him about her inexperience with handling demons of any kind. It would be rude to interrupt though, wouldn't it? Especially when it was in the form of an apology. Another surprising trait she had not thought would come from him at all. Samira stared blankly at him as she tried processing it. If she actually had dreams she would have assumed the current encounter was one for it was all too unbelievable. Then he lowered his head and asked for a second chance. Someone else may have taken it entirely different than she did.

There were a few seconds of silence after he had finished speaking. Then a sound came from Samira, one that indicated that she was attempting to hold back laughter. It was a failed attempt, however. A hand went to cover her mouth as she kept trying to suppress it. That did not work either. The laughter could not be contained and exploded from the woman until she was holding her sides. "I am sorry," she said in between breaths and random giggles. "It is just-" Another wave that prevented her from explaining properly.

Assuming the Sabertooth guildmaster didn't take complete offense to his apology being laughed at, Samira would calm down with time and try to speak again. If he had turned to leave she would force herself to stop long enough to ask him to wait. Either way, she was wiping tears from her eyes while trying to get back to a normal breathing pattern. "Apologies for that." Another small giggle that escaped despite her intentions to stop completely. "I do not think I have ever received an apology for being flirted with before, and if I had it certainly was not like yours. Your words were the equivalent to one a man would use when asking a woman for a second chance at a serious romantic relationship because of a great error on his part. Your transgression was not that severe, and we certainly are not of that category of relationships. You went hilariously and unpredictably overboard. I did not expect it." Naturally the part where she was avoiding him the moment she found out he was within range of the guild was left out. He didn't need to know that. Samira already felt silly enough for doing so in the first place after getting such an apology.

"As for this," she held up the flyer to try and bring back the conversation back to the reason he even came to Hargeon looking for her. "I have no experience dealing with demons. Had this mission been dealing with a different type of enemy I would be a lot more confident in my ability to help you with this." The flyer would then be handed back to him as if she were declining the request she come along. It was probably a scenario he had not expected. Given the apology he had assumed she would refuse based on the persona of himself he had displayed back in Beanstalk village. Samira had honestly worked with worse. Simple flirtations could easily be overlooked and dealt with in comparison so that was not it. Her declination on tagging along was because of her inexperience with that enemy type, and thus she considered herself a burden in that regard. She disliked bringing allies down for any reason when it concerned herself. There had to be someone else he could ask even if his trusted Ace was on another job and Leila's location was unknown. Her spirits remained quiet during the interaction and did not try to persuade her otherwise. Throughout everything she had been through since becoming a member of her guild she never did change the way she looked at herself. "Sorry, but for your sake I am going to have to decline, Mr. Wilhelm."

It now seemed Kite would be having to spend a few moments convincing Samira to tag along with the mission. That or somehow getting her onto his ship before she could react and by result it being much too late to bother leaving. Either way, once she was successfully recruited the summoner would sigh deeply in exasperation while folding her arms across her chest. "I do hope you have a proper plan that does not include the phrase 'winging it.'"

Template by ○Kaori

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 15th May 2018, 5:53 pm

The Demon King

”“
    Kite had made a fair amount of effort to keep this meeting that he initiated as to the point as much as possible. He was keenly aware that him even speaking to her might make this conversation all sorts of uncomfortable for her but he couldn’t help but shoot his traditional smirk at her reaction when he said it was her that he was looking for. With a sharp nod he answered, ”Yes you.“ he said to add vocal confrontation. The moment of silence is what gave Kite the opportunity to lean down and make his remark about her being on the ground and offered his hand to assist her off the ground. He had made it a point to ignore the deep pink blush that now graced her cheeks, he wasn’t sure if it was his silver tongue or the fact that she didn’t realize she was still on the ground either way he focused on how she hesitated to accept his hand. He couldn’t help but wonder if whatever damage his initial flirting had done was something that couldn’t be so easily fixed with simple words or gestures of generic kindness. However all hope wasn’t completely lost, she would eventually place her hand into his and with a firm but not overly tight grip he would hold her hand to pull her up until she had her feet firmly under her. Once it was established that releasing her wouldn’t cause her to stumble or fall he did just that and it was no surprise that she not only broke contact as fast as he did but created some distance between them but did thank him for it. ”Don’t mention it.“ was all he could come up with since he didn’t want to risk subtracting from whatever progress he managed to make here with that simple gesture.

Samira brought the conversation back to the main topic at hand by mentioning that he was there to see here,”Right. Yeah.“  he said snapping back to it but not so seamlessly, ”That’s right.I came here looking to take you out on a fun filled job.“ Once the flyer was in her hand he would let it do the majority of the talking, ”Yeah I don’t have all the details but what from what I was able to gather its easy to tell that I can’t handle it on my own. Hence why I sought you out.“ Once she was done he felt like it was the correct time to finally let loose the apology that had been nagging at the back of his head since he embarked to find her. Once he had finished with his apology and even bowed down the reaction he received was one that he wasn’t among the options he had calculated…. She was laughing. He looked up to see the green haired beauty had her hand pressed against her mouth to suppress her laughter but it had been for not for her laughter was still audible however had he not noticed soon enough she bursted out with so much laughter she had to hold her sides and apologized as best she could while she was laughing. He was rather dumbfounded to what was so funny, yeah he went a little over the top but was what he had done so worthy of such laughter but the answer to that would be answered once Samira calmed down and explained to him that his apology was the first of its kind that she had ever received for mere flirting and furthermore revealed his apology was akin to what a lover would say to his mate upon doing her wrong. He chuckled and rubbed the back of his head, ”Well to be fair I never considered having to apologize for such a thing and yet I still felt obligated to give it to you.“ Luckily for the both of them the focus was once again brought to the flyer in her hand to which she began to address her concerns with it. She explained she had absolutely no experience with dealing with demons and doubted her own ability to help him off this fact. What bugged him was that she mentioned it was for his sake that she didn’t tag along. Kite gently took the flyer back and pushed it into his pocket, ”You don’t have to be so formal with me. You can just call me Kite.“ he would state first before sighing, ”With someone of your ability handling demons would be a simple as a cake walk.“ he would pause for a moment. ”I would know. I have plenty of scars from demon and non demon beasts alike but if you don’t feel like you’re up for the task then I won’t force the choice onto you.“ He would take her hand and gently shake it, ”Thank you for your time. Have a good rest of your day Samira.“ he would about face and begin to walk back towards where he parked Tailspin but spoke to EDI, his ships AI, ”EDI spin up the engines and set course to the Lycan Woods. We are on our own.“ Kite walked a few steps but EDI had already prepared the ship and lowered it down so it was using the turbines on the wings to hover just above the street with the loading ramp lowered, “I was already listening.” Kite was about to give her an order Samira had let out a sigh and had her arms crossed over her chest stating that he had better have a proper plan and winging it doesn’t count. Kite gave a chuckle, ”Didn’t get that far yet. All I had was what little intel the council was able to give me. Up until now it was only me and no clue if you’d be onboard or not so coming up with a plan up until this point wouldn’t have benefited me.“ EDI would chime in, “Making up to you was much higher of a priority than make a plan.” Kite took a deep breath and looked up at EDI, ”Really EDI?“ The viewfinder moved to look at him, “Well You did.” Kite's glare faded and looked to Samira, ”Don't pay her any mind. Clearly there is a malfunction that I will have to BURN later.“ he looked up at her but then back down to her. ”But since you mentioned you have no idea what demons are about I will fill you in. but first EDI take us up and let's get moving.“ The ramp would raise and the ship would lift until it was high enough for the main engine to engage and propel them towards the cursed land. Kite would give a generic motion with his hand for Samira to follow him up to the upper deck of the ship scaling the cat walk in the process ”You see demons are like any other beast but they are as smart or smarter than most humans in the sense that they are more crafty with their words and strategy. Your run of the mill demons will rely on instinct more than others but once you hit Arch Demon tiers they are more methodical. Other than that holy magic and obviously Demon slayer magic do wonders to them but other than dealing with possession or exorcising them a mage of your caliber as well as your summons should be able to deal some serious hurt to their physical bodies.“ he would stop the moment he said something and look back at her, ”Having someone like you by my side certainly works out better for my sake than you might actually think.“

Kite Wilhelm

1,278 / 00,000 WC 

Last edited by Kite Wilhelm on 29th May 2018, 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Character Sheet

Post by Samira Nassar 20th May 2018, 6:20 am

Post Word Count: 2312
    Thread Word Count: 6166

Samira had been told that she didn't need to be so formal and was free to call the Sabertooth guild master by his first name. It was a relief for Samira really to have that allowance. Being formal took work, but given his leader position proper respect had to be given until told otherwise. Afterwards though she had a feeling the conversation was going to go into the realm of him convincing her to tag along. Bringing up her ability was more of a stab than a compliment, and for a second her neutral expression faltered to show it. Others relying on her because of ability and power was something she always considered a mistake. That sort of thing came from her spirits, not so much herself. She had recently unlocked more abilities for herself after reaching a certain point in whatever destiny timeline that was set up for her an age and a half ago, but there was little experience with using them all. Then there were other things no one was aware of except for herself and the spirits connected with her. Many complications could come up that would make her more of an enemy than an ally. Overthinking things just a bit? Probably. Her inferiority complex did not really help either. So many excuses for turning down the job offer could be made and Kite's past flirtatious attitude was at the very bottom of the list.

Her expectations on him trying to persuade her to take the offer were proven to be false, much to her surprise. He mentioned not forcing the choice onto her and that just caused her to blink a few times as she looked at him while also repeating those words in her head to confirm that it had been accurate. "Wait, you are not-?" Before she could get the words out he had already taken hold of her hand to shake it and thank her for her time. Naturally telling her to have a good rest of her day was also added in. He was going off to fight a demon army, and she was staying nice and cozy in the Lamia Scale guild hall. Somehow telling him "you have a good day too" seemed a bit out of place. "Right... good luck," she replied softly as he turned to leave. Samira did feel somewhat bad for having to decline. The mission was a complicated one and even on paper it sounded dangerous. However, as she watched him begin to leave she was firm in her belief that she was doing him a favor. There had to be someone else more fitting as a partner for the job.

'Nope. There's no one else.'
    'Ditto.'
    'No one at all, girlie.'
    "And what makes you all draw that conclusion?" The summoner asked of the spirits that were in her head and had been hearing and watching everything from Samira's point of view.

'Because you're always asked dead last when it comes to things like this.'
    'Is true.'
    'Pathetic.'
    'He did mention his Ace and the Silver Wolf leader before you so there is some truth to this.'
    'Psh, so much for that cake walk, huh? More like he got stuck with you and anything is better than nothing. Well, so long as they don't die by a simple poke like all of those crummy weaklings walking around.'

"I was not last. I doubt he has asked all the other high ranking mages of Fiore."
    'Yeah, because knocking on the door of every mage known in Fiore and asking them to go on a suicidal mission isn't weird at all. He apparently only considered those that were in that monster swarm. He even just now said that he was on his own. The guy must be a real loner to have no other connections. Sad. Well, was nice knowing him for those five minutes. He'll look pretty in one of those glorified worm food containers.'

And so back to the impulse to act before Kite had truly left. It was ridiculous. The spirits had a point. He had been dead set on either her coming along or going in all alone regardless of all the other powerful and notable mages that might have tagged along if asked. That was just madness! Why was it that she always ended up as a sense of reason when paired up with another? She wouldn't be staying up at night with worry on whether he was okay or not. They didn't know each other well enough for that sort of thing. However, it would be a lie to say if word came back that he had failed and died during the mission that she wouldn't feel guilty about letting it happen in the first place. That left one possible solution to save her future self from such a thing: tag along and ensure he didn't get himself killed. Facing an entire demon army alone with god knows what as its commander. Insane!

The answer given towards her question of a plan was almost facepalm worthy. Almost. He actually didn't say they would be winging it thankfully, but there was no plan made at all. Step one had been asking her to come along. Depending on how that went then a plan would be made. "I see." Then something else decided to chime in to state that making up with her was a higher priority. Samira wasn't really that knowledgeable when it came to ship technology, but she had seen talking mechanisms inside them before. EDI must have been another one of that kind. She stayed silent and stared rather blankly as Kite interacted with EDI. If it had not been regarding her she might have laughed a bit. "It really was not that bad..." She was only made uncomfortable back then and earlier when he arrived because she disliked flirtations. He may as well have accidentally killed her nonexistent puppy with the way he had prioritized the apology.

A simple nod was given when he stated he'd fill her in on demonic details. Up the ramp and into the ship she went and with the gesture to continue following she did so. She listened carefully and remained focused so as not to be rude and to gain the information she needed to be more useful. The explanation made them sound not too different from what she was used to. There were monsters that could be just as crafty and had powers that may have been unknown. It generally depended on the species and just how old they were since the ancient ones had many variables. The ones on Pandora being an example of that. Still, she was sure demons were on a much more higher scale of dangerous, especially for the higher tiered ones, and that was without going into worrying about exorcism and possession. Now if only she had demon slayer magic or even anything that was holy. The closest she got was her spirit of the light element. At least that one was also one of the more powerful ones.

Samira remained silent even as he came to pause his words. Her head tilted slightly, wondering why he had done so. He spoke again, stating having someone like her around was better for his sake then she had originally thought. A reversal of her own words when she had said her refusal to come along was better for him. Once again an unintentional stab. Compliments were something she just did not take well when it came to her ability. He was already setting high expectations she wasn't sure she could fulfill. "Careful. Overestimating people can be unwise. I guess we will find out soon enough which of us is right when it comes to my case." Words said as her lips formed into a small smile to hide the fact she was actually worried by what sort of standards he actually had for her. They had only seen each other's fighting ability once. Briefly. However, she did not want to argue. He was set with his line of thinking and she was now already onboard. There was little point to debate. They either came back alive, or they didn't.

From there she decided to move along and keep walking, expecting him to follow along. Weird considering she had no idea where she was going and it was his ship, but it felt awkward to just stand there while that sort of conversation was going on. "I suppose it is rather obvious that I lack demon slayer magic. Hurting their physical bodies can only go so far as well. That may work for whatever this army has for its frontlines, but I have my doubts on the hack and slash tactic working against those that fill the roles of its captains and officers. Even less so when it comes to the leader. I do have other spirits that may be beneficial as far as support and utility are concerned, so that is a silver lining at least." If there was anything she did have it was utility, or so she had been told on many occasions. That was far from satisfying back in her lower rank days since she preferred being powerful enough like others to completely skip over that. Currently she was glad for it. There were too many unknowns with the job Kite had been given by the Magic Council, and since it was not an army of monsters that relied on instinct like before they may be needing to get a bit more clever with their strategy.

"I also suggest unless we want to go in swinging, which I do not advise given the circumstances, that we land before even reaching the land these demons have claimed. It is a bit too obvious and makes us targets instantly. We would be fighting blind. Unless..." Samira's eyes narrowed and her eyebrows twitched just thinking about the other suggestion she had. It was almost ridiculous with how many times it actually worked in the past. "Unless a good portion of the army gets blown up first. I could tell you stories on how many times that has worked when it should not have. I still to this day do not comprehend how. All logic had been defied. In essence, because of past experiences I have learned that if you lack a plan or are out of ideas, just blow things up." A suggestion that might have been surprising for the Sabertooth guild master to hear from her. It was hard for her to even say it in the first place. But... it was there and usually worked.

Meanwhile the hyperactive and quirky spirit from earlier had decided to pop into the mortal realm once more. Rarely was she used for combat, and rarely was she even summoned intentionally. A girl spirit has to get out as much as she could! That meant defying a certain summoner whenever she wanted. She poofed into existence near the duo but remained quiet, and her invisibility had made her unseen. As far as she knew anyway. Samira was distracted with listening to the man speak and had not noticed her. Whether the other could sense her or not she also was not sure about. Serqet, the spirit with the golden scorpion tail followed along, her plan being to scurry off elsewhere the first chance she got so she could explore the ship and most likely cause much chaos by pushing random buttons and interacting with other things. Then she overheard Samira's suggestion. "Blowing things up is bad. Someone could get hurt, you know!"

Oh... whatever cover she had, had been blown. Whatever. Her invisibility disappeared and she latched onto Samira from behind and embraced her tightly. Meanwhile her tail swerved over in Kite's direction and was held up in the air for him to take as if she were offering her hand to shake. "Hi! I'm Serqet!" A giant grin was on her face and could only be matched by the deep frown that was on the summoner's face. "I'm sure you've heard all about me by now and how positively awesome I am!"

"Awesome is an understatement, and not in the good way."

"Heeeyyy. That's mean!" No matter. The spirit with the short attention span was near instantly happy again and was back with her focus on Kite. "Your name is 'Kite', right? That's a funny name honestly..."
    "Serqet..."

The spirit did not seem to hear Samira, that or most likely was ignoring her. Whichever one did not matter. She released the green haired woman from the hug and quickly moved so she was standing face to face with Kite. "Hey! If I tie a string to you and threw you off the ship would you fly? Come on! Lets try it out!"
    "He is not a literal kite!"
    Serqet stepped back a bit as she turned her head to look at Samira with confused and innocent blinks of her eyes. Then she turned back and leaned in towards Kite with her hand at the side of her mouth to whisper. "If you want to see if she can fly instead I'll help. She's awful to deal with when cranky. Save yourself now."
    "I AM NOT CRANKY!" The spirit that had shown up randomly was then force dismissed, her form turning into a swirl of purple colored magic particles. "Awwww," could be heard until it faded away as well.

Samira calmed herself down while attempting to force away the headache she was now getting before speaking again. Twice in one day the ridiculous spirit had decided to make things worse and very awkward. With a small sigh she went back to her normal demeanor. "That is an example of what you have to look forward to. Have you changed your mind yet?"

Template by ○Kaori

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 1st June 2018, 5:25 pm

The Demon King

”“
    Kite’s hand had let go of Samira’s and he was beginning to turn when she wished him a half hearted good luck in response he would give her as kind of a smile as he could, ”Thanks. See you around sometime.“ Lady Luck hadn’t been on his side in a long while, his proof was when he lost part of his soul, when the elders attacked his guild, or that time he was haunted by his past enemies when he entered what he called the Elysium field, the place where he found Fredrick and discovered that he had died; However luck was on his side contrary to the norm. Unknown to him it was her spirits that had poked and prodded her to take back her rejection to actually join forces with him. Once onboard EDI had greeted them and had even poked her nonexistent nose where it didn’t need to belong and mentioned that apologizing to her was the higher priority to which Samira stated it wasn’t that bad. Even if that were the case he did make her uncomfortable back then especially when the time came to blow up the village and he literally carried her on his shoulder while hanging down on a cable. ”Even so I felt that if we were to ever work together again it had to be done hence priority.“ it wasn’t the best answer but it was the answer that was true, he didn’t have an a huge amount of the guilt on the subject just that he wanted to be on the same page with her. As he scaled the catwalk with Samira behind him he would share the bare basics of demon knowledge with her, considering he was a demon slayer for years and dealt a variety of them he could go into some detail but for the sheer sake of not throwing too much information he was sure to keep it bare boned but at the end he took a jab at her words from earlier stating that her presence here was much better for his own sake but that prompted a reaction from her, stating that it was unwise to overestimate people was an unwise thing to do and that they would see who was right when it came to her case.  Once Kite got to the top of the stairs and was in front of the bulkhead that was connected to the upper deck he would address this statement, ”Overestimating is better than underestimating. While yes you don’t fight so much as your summons do they are supplied and maintain their powerful forms due to the immense amount of mana you own. We will see for sure.“ he smiled at her for he was positive that he would be proven right by the end of this job but truth be told he hoped he wasn't counting on anything too terrible to happen unless of course if it were absolutely necessary. However he didn't say anything additionally and just simply listened to what she had to say regarding her own analysis of the fight that waited for them in the cursed lands which included determining what she could do and not do so well. ”Facing down a demon for the first time is an experience to test your nerve let alone an entire army of them but you’d be surprised at just how much you can actually do against them but having support and utility is definitely a plus.“ He would then listen as she further went into the possible future situation suggesting that they avoid going in swinging unless they had planned to land before hand and then added a particular strategy that worked extremely well for his style of fighting which was blow stuff up and the way she worded it was literally music to his ears, maybe he did find a "good" girl, this on understood the important things. He would cross over the bulkhead and turn right to lead her into the dining area and sit at the head of the table and would use his a hand gesture to off her a seat next to him, ”As much as I love the way you worded that blowing up a section of the army would be an effective way to rattle them early we need to find which part to target for the attack.“

He had the notion of asking Samira if she had any spirits that were able to employ stealth tactics and possibly give them the best possible target to attack but before he could share his thoughts something very odd occurred. He was surprised he hadn't noticed it earlier but they weren't alone and in a super hyperactive voice stated that blowing up things was bad and someone could get hurt. While surprised by the sudden appearance of this new voice he rolled with it, ”That is sort of the point don't you think?“ he would ask as the golden scorpion's body became visible to see. The spirit introduced herself as Serqet and followed this up by boasting just how awesome she was. His eyes fell upon Samira who began to converse with each other in a banter similar to what he imagined what others would see when he and EDI went at it. However Kite wasn't immune to what Serqet had to say regarding his name and how it was a funny one. Kite would nod, ”That's correct.“ however Samira knew something was about to be said and of all things it was a pun of his name, one he hadn't heard for some time which was the classic, "If i tie a string to you will you fly?" after which Samira stated he wasn't a literal kite and so he added, ”I wouldn't need this ship if I could fly on my own.“ he stated withholding any sort of anger from the question. Luckily Samira became the target of Serqet, and sought Kite's help with it, in that she would help see if she could fly and proceeded to call her cranky to which Samira forced Serqet to go back to the spirit's own realm. Kite couldn't help but find himself amused by what had just happened and even smiled through Samira asking if he had changed his mind now that he got a taste of what he had to look forward to, ”Not a bit. In fact this might be more fun than I had originally suspected.“ but now that the distraction was out of the way he brought it back to the topic at hand, ”but now that the entertainment is out of the way we can get back to business. You wouldn't happen to have a spirit that could do a little recon for us to see what is up ahead?“ If not then plan B was to begin to open fire without any real target aside from the possible horde. ”Another option is to have one of us drop in cause said explosions while the other begins to attack their flank... What do you think Samira?“ there were several ways to do this and only one way that would be right. Kite got a thought, ”EDI could Yammato make a dent in the numbers? the Yammato was a large cannon that fired molten plasma at the target, it was Tailspin's only means of attack, "It might be enough to hurt the weak ones but I don't have the data to properly determine just what sort of damage it can do." Kite had sort of figured that but figured it was just one more option they could use to aid them.

Kite Wilhelm

00,000 / 00,000 WC 

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Character Sheet

Post by Samira Nassar 7th June 2018, 6:17 am

Post Word Count: 1064
    Thread Word Count: 7230

The poor summoner could only let out a hopeless sigh. She had slightly hoped he would change his mind after seeing the random stupidity of one of her spirits. All of them had their own quirks, some worse than others. The poor girl even looked to the side, avoiding eye contact when she had been asked if she had a spirit that was capable of recon. Not so much in embarrassment, although that was one thing. More of shame really. The very first spirit he had gotten to know was the very one that would have been suited for it due to her stealth ability. That personality flaw made it impossible to take the suggestion seriously if she were to even say it. It was awkward, and already she was having to shift uncomfortably in her new seat at the dining table. She cleared her throat and forced those feelings away. "That actually was probably the best spirit for the job," she replied with absolute sincerity, as if the foolishness and how easily the spirit blew her cover was nothing to worry about. It was, of course, but that didn't mean she wouldn't at least try to seem as if she had any sort of faith in the spirit. That and she came to the realization that if no one was going to take them all seriously then she at least had to pretend to! No matter how questionable it was.

The other idea that Kite had presented was one of them dropping in to cause an explosion while the other disrupted and attacked another part of the army. That made sense to her too, and either of them were capable of both tasks. "Hmmm," Samira detached the keyring that was connected to the loop of her shorts and placed it on the table. The keys made jingling noises as they all clashed together with the sound being louder as they hit the table. Obviously she herself was not going to be suited for any sort of sneaking with the amount of noise coming from those keys alone. Not unless she left them on the ship, which would not be a very wise idea. She began to concentrate as she detached some of the keys from the ring and placed them in an organized grid of rows and columns. Each one glowed softly, the spirit they were connected to resonating just from the short amount of time she touched them.

All the while she was listening to the Sabertooth Guild Master communicate with EDI. What that was fully was unknown to her. There were some theories. Such as it not being a person with the usage of the word "it" unless Kite was so cruel as to take away someone's humanity from them by not using the proper pronoun. Samira did not consider him as such. So that left it with being either a powerful creature or an object that worked as a weapon. There were no creatures seen at Beanstalk village aside from the monsters and what came from the magic of the mages involved with the village's defense. That left it being a weapon. One she didn't quite pay much attention to at the time of the invasion, but did recall something of that sort being used. "This 'Yammato'. Is that the weapon that was used briefly during the incident with the summoning circles?" Samira processed the damage that had been done during that incident, but in her mind that was rather inconclusive. The weapon may not have been at full power back then. Still, EDI had given her answer. Not enough information to determine how useful it would be. So much for taking out the entire army with it. That was more realistic though. The main explosive tactics that could take out overpowered monsters were from a ship far larger than Kite's. That did not make it any less disappointing when it came to making things extremely quick and easy.

"Serqet is really the only spirit I have that is capable of full stealth." Samira began as she pointed to her key on the table. Then her finger went to different ones that were laid out. "Loki and Anhur are capable of disguises as well as creating them. Whether these demons can see through them or not I cannot say, so that may not be the best method." Another key was shifted to. "The spirit of Bastet can transform into a cat. Her magic is hidden while in this form because in a technical sense she has none, so they would not be able to detect what she truly is. As far as they are concerned she'd just be a normal cat that has entered the camp from the nearby woods. As long as they do not try to use her as some sort of sacrifice for a demonic ritual that could work." Obviously the stories she read concerning demons may have been exaggerated and taken too literally. It was doubtful the demons themselves would try and sacrifice a black cat. "Nox can create darkness and hide us within it long enough for us to get to where we need to be once we know where to go. Janus can also be used to create portals should we need them. That is not even going into all the spirits that are capable of more crowd control and stalling tactics. Theoretically, we should be fine when it comes to dismantling the army itself. It has worked on plenty of monsters and humanoids alike in the past. If you say demons work in a similar manner then there should be very little issues. Perhaps I would be better suited for attacking their flank because of this. How explosive can you be?" Any and all doubt that she originally had, had evaporated during her explanation and even volunteering herself for attacking. For the moment that part of herself had been replaced with a more focused and serious woman. She leaned back in her chair and waited for a response. Samira had not gone into the spirits that were capable of doing lethal damage or tearing the place up. They existed, and if need be she could also be in charge of causing mass devastation towards the demon army. Ra in particular came very handy for that. It was not something she enjoyed doing, however.

Template by ○Kaori

Non-Template Version:

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 22nd June 2018, 6:25 pm

The Demon King

”“
    This was the second time that Kite had contact with this specific spirit that he now knew as Serqet however this time was the first that he had actual contact with her and she was interesting to say the very least. Once it was revealed just how playful and energetic it was even more surprising when Samira reluctantly shared that Serqet was the spirit who would be most qualified for a stealth mission. The statement made Kite shift his attention from the energetic spirit to the Samira and then back at Serqet, ”So you’re saying that she is the best for a stealth mission, like recon?“ he was trying to comprehend this as even an option. However considering that he didn’t even notice she had summoned herself until she came out of her “invisibility” thing which was impressive but the fact that she blew her cover so easily was a cause for concern. ”Would she be be able to remain silent during the recon or would she blow her cover again to drop puns on a random demon?“ he knew he was taking pot shots now but that was only to fire back for the pun on his own name. After sharing a strategy that they could employ to utilize to effectively attack the demon army which had them greatly outnumbered he watched as Samira noisily detached her key ring and began to remove some of the keys she owned from it let the keys clash onto the table in front of her and organized the keys she removed into a neat an organized grid. While she did this clearly setting up her own reveal to either the explosive entrance or her attack from their flank. As the former flame demon slayer he knew a thing or two about blowing things up and he was good at it too. However he knew relying on that alone might not have been the wisest move. They had a long fight ahead of them so conserving his magic energy would be the smart thing to do but reserving his magic was never his style. He often utilized his hand cannon Rose at the beginning of most fights over his magic but most times he found himself against enemies that were weaker than himself so in order to keep the fight more interesting for himself. Deciding that keeping to his own thoughts was a poor waste of time so he decided to check with EDI on Yammato and how much help it could be or not be for their current situation. The moment that Kite was finished speaking to EDI Samira asked him if Yammato was the weapon that was briefly used during the monster invasion. He had almost forgotten that he had actually used it in a failed attempt to destroy the circle. Kite nodded and smiled, ”Yeah that's right. Its the ships only means of offense.“ he back to the hall way that lead into the cockpit behind them, ”It secured in the neck of the ship and it packs a punch against large enemies but it never had a test against hordes. Fair chance that It will take out a small chunk but not nearly as much as one of our spells could.“ he would break his eye contact and look up toward's EDI, ”I think air support would be the best use for it. Maybe aimed at more important target such as a commander.“ However the answers Kite gave along with EDI's seemed to disappoint Samira a bit and he could understand. Maybe it was time to give it a good upgrade considering that he ran into a situation now where he needed something and didn't have it, the opposite of what he would consider the optimal situation.

Kite was broken out of his own thoughts when Samira began to speak again on the topic of the recon option. She explained that Serqet was the only spirit that was capable of full stealth. She then began to list off other spirits with different abilities while pointing at their keys. She explained Loki and Anhur have the ability to disguise themselves into whatever they want, Bastet has the ability to turn into a cat and hide any and all of her magic ability while in the cat form. Other spirits were mentioned and abilities were listed such as portal creation, crowd control abilities and other tactics. Kite weighed in what she had shared with him, ”Serqet aside the disguises might workout depending on what sort of demon they come across. Any lesser demon wouldn't know the difference but unless they they can mask their souls or really act well on the fly the could lose their cover. Bastet wouldn't be of much help considering cats were at one point were used for rituals in the name of demons and I'd rather not risk Bastet.“ a smirk appeared across his face when he heard the last bit, the part that showed the confident side of Samira that he hadn't seen before today. ”I think I could get use to seeing this side of you.“ his smirk remained ”How explosive can I be?“ he asked Rhetorically as he lifted up his right hand and conjured up a ball of flames while looking at her, ”Explosive is what I do sweetheart.“ He has been the demon of sabertooth for years he had even destroyed the Castle fortress that was his quildhall which was an event that had been documented even in Sorcerer's Magazine. "Kite we are approaching the Lycan woods. Do we have a plan?" EDI asked over the com system, ”How do we want to play this? Not only can I cause massive explosions my flames have the ability to completely reduce most demons to ash.“ He extinguished the flames to stroke his chin ”We should land on the outskirts of where the army is camped so.....Serqet can infiltrate and see what we are up against. If it is like we expect it to be we can have you walk to cover your presence to get into position to attack them from their side I'll drop down on them with hellfire not only causing damage but giving you the signal to attack however you may.“ He would stand from the table as the shit began its landing. ”Ready to start when you and Serqet are.“
    ”“

Kite Wilhelm

00,000 / 00,000 WC 

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Character Sheet

Post by Samira Nassar 13th July 2018, 11:58 am

Post Word Count: 751
    Thread Word Count: 7981

"I cannot say. She can be unpredictable." Samira replied, answering the question seriously instead of taking it as a sort of joke based on the one the spirit had done with his name. Regardless of it being a joke or not, it was cause for concern for sure. Her only stealth spirit being the most hyperactive and childish. Something went very wrong with her creation... that or someone with higher power really wanted to troll the summoner that made a contract with her.

Samira remained quiet and stared at the keys she had laid down on the table as Kite went over the details regarding the ship's weapon. So that was out as a major source of attack, at least until they found the leader. Assuming such a thing would work on the one that played that role in the demon army. Some of her spirit uses were also marked off the list, but it was really only something she took under advisement. No doubt they would still be tried if it came to it. Him mentioning he could get used to seeing her a bit more confident was unexpected. Samira had even dropped a key she had picked up to return it to the main ring. The small item clinked as it hit the table. She had set her eyes on him at first in bewilderment but then shyly glanced away. She was eternally grateful that he had moved on to answering her question about the explosions he could cause instead of lingering on the previous statement.

Samira took a small exhale to re-compose herself and get back to being serious. "In that case I suppose we know what our roles will be then," she replied, barely even acknowledging the flame he had created or showing any signs of being impressed. Mostly because she couldn't exactly look at him with a straight face at that moment, and another reason being she got the point. A visual display wasn't entirely necessary. Rising from the table, Samira collected the rest of her keys after hearing EDI's announcement. That was going to be another problem. With over thirty keys in her possession and on her person at all times she wasn't exactly the most suited person for infiltration. Too much noise. Oh well. It would be dealt with if it became an issue just like always.

"That plans sounds decent enough for the moment. We should wait for Serqet to come back with information before we split up though. Or come up with a signal in case something were to change or go wrong, along with a meeting point.... You do not happen to have telepathy, do you?" It may have seemed like an odd question, but she was completely serious. In the past all she had worked with were users of some form of telepathy to make that communication so much easier. Even her spirits worked that way with her. A shame she didn't have a spirit capable of linking with Kite in such a way to provide that ability.

If Kite had said no her only reply would be "I see" before turning to make her exit from the room and head towards the ship's exit as well. "We will have to do the other suggestions I made then." If he had said he did have telepathy, well, that would be a little surprising indeed.

As soon as the ship landed and allowed her to leave it she did so. Being told to start the next step wasn't required. The spirit had appeared yet again in full excited glory. Serqet jumped for joy and was just about to unleash a high pitched scream of joy when she saw Samira's glare. That loud scream turned into a high pitched whisper scream. "I'll be right back! Until then you should like get closer and hide. Big ships make for easy targets!" And then the spirit vanished, her invisibility power taking action. Step one of the plan was a go.

"She will be able to tell me everything from a distance, and be able to find us so leaving here is a non-issue." Samira informed Kite if he had been nearby and ready to go as well. "We should not linger here for too long." So, true. Even if they were not directly at the army's base camp they were still close enough that patrol units were wondering around. Some had to have seen the ship come in for the landing or heard it.

Template by ○Kaori

Non-Template Version:

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 18th August 2018, 10:50 am

The Demon King

”“
    The answer that Samira gave regarding Serqet’s ability to not reveal her concealed presence by literally talking with a demon was as disconcerting as it was not surprising. However As Samira had said Serqet was their best option for this part of the job so Kite harbored little doubt about the statement but he couldn’t help but ask himself how someone with her personality could be the one with the best stealth potential. He would shake his head as he moved away from the thought before the processing of it all gave him a headache. After slowly assessing what they had that could be effectively used in the battle to come. The cannon Yamato could do some damage but not nearly as much as they would need to really contribute. As Samira was messing with her keys Kite casually mentioned he could get use to her confident side which seemed to catch the summoner off guard a bit forcing her to look at him as she dropped one of her keys. He was tempted to ask about it but decided that her pure reaction was all the answer he needed to know how well his comment went over.

After hardly getting any attention for his hellfire flame He allowed ball of flames to dance until it flickered away. He was hoping he would have a chance to demonstrate a bit more of what his flames could do but it was apparent that he wouldn’t be getting the chance to do so until the battle actually began. This was disappointing but at the same time it would most likely be best in the long run considering the amount of damage he will have to do would be immense. Samira shared her opinion that it would be best for them to hold off on splitting up until Serqet was able to report back her findings and this was something he could agree as well they should have some sort of signal to communicate that something went south as well as a meeting place adding a question at the end, a question that was very good to ask regarding if he could use telepathy, a skill that would be most useful but this was something he couldn’t do. ”All very good points. Unfortunately telepathy isn’t something I posses.“ she would respond with an I see, clearly she was hoping that he had such a technique but alas they would have to resort to using a signal like she suggested, ”A signal huh...hmmm wait I got it.“ He smack his fist into his hand emphasizing he had an idea, ”I have a spell, When I use it creates a large shape out of the flames like a man sticking out his arms to the sides. I’ll only use this if I need back up.“ He would recross his arms and sit back in his chair, ”Unfortunately I don’t know where would be safe however I do have a small thought. You may not need to use a signal to inform me, perhaps you can send a spirit to come find me instead. I can find you easy enough considering I can distinguish your soul from the the demons we will be fighting. That way if you need to hide I can find you easy enough without endangering your location.“ He didn’t want to share the fact that he could see her soul, he couldn’t imagine most enjoyed the idea of having someone literally reading their soul but he hoped she could handle the information given .

The ship landed and they all began to move, Samira would exit first, Kite stopped by his room that was under the foredeck via a ladder and picked up his trusty sword, reaper. By the time he would scale down the catwalk and out the lowered ramp door Samira was already there with Serqet summoned and ready to go. Serqet left but left with a bit of advice, really good advice which was ships make good easy targets, Samria informed that she could communicate with her from a distance but then suggested them to not linger long. ”Yeah that would be a good call except Serqet was right, the ship was easy to spot.“ his aura lit ablaze in an instant creating an intense heat ”We have company. I can’t determine how many but there is a small group of them coming towards us.“ he looked at Samira ”So new plan. I’m going to attack them and cause as much of a ruckus as I possibly can. That should draw their forces towards me taking pressure off of Serqet while giving you the chance to flank them like we spoke about.“ He was aware she was a stronger mage than himself and he respected that but this wasn’t a suggestion and to make sure she didn’t argue with this her put a hand on her shoulder, ”Don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine.“ he would give a small push before rushing towards the demons that were approaching him. ”Go before they know that you are even here.“

He didn’t stop running through the woods until he came across the demons that he had detected a before and smirked. There had to be 50 demons at least as well as one hundred pitiful looking humans accompanying the demons clear by the looks on their face they didn’t want to be there. Bypassing them he drew his flames into his hand which then clenched into a fist he threw the fist forward, ”Penitent Fist!“ he released a huge fist that slammed into one of the fifty demons exploding and blowing it back burning it and causing more than physical burns. ”Time to send you lot back to hell!“

Kite Wilhelm

00,000 / 00,000 WC 

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Character Sheet

Post by Samira Nassar 10th September 2018, 3:44 pm

Post Word Count: 1878
    Thread Word Count: 9859

A large flame in the shape of a man sticking his arms out to the side. Well, that was an interesting signal. She could have sworn something like that was used to call on superheroes in stories, but Samira supposed it would do the job. Much better than yelling and screaming for help anyway. She gave her nod of approval. "Very well. That should be unique enough. Unless these demons make a habit of having similar firework shows. Sending a spirit to find you should I need extra aid should not be an issue either." Which one would be the messenger she wasn't sure. It was best to not designate one at that time. Naturally the stronger ones would be assisting her in any fight she may be in, so one could assume a weaker one would be sent to find Kite. But! The weaker ones also had their uses and may not be available for the messenger task. Surely any random spirit would suffice and he would be able to tell they were ally and not foe. Well, most of them. Samira also did not question his ability to see souls. Not only was there not enough time before the ship landed for a proper explanation of how and why, but it was not exactly the first being she met that was capable of seeing souls in some form. Even one of her own spirits had the ability to distinguish between a variety of souls and their alignment. Perhaps she would inquire more about it after the mission.

It didn't take long at all after landing for things to go a little unplanned. Already a group of the demon army had become alert to their un-welcomed presence and was heading in their direction. She was later to the realization than Kite was and only noticed after his aura lit up and radiated a heat that made her step to the side because... it was hot. He should probably not do that near other people, unless those people were ones he wanted to burn. A scolding was in order but she would not get around to it before he let her know of the incoming enemy. Her glare at him shifted over to stare out further ahead and it was then that she could hear some of them as they made their way to the ship. So much for that. Now they would have to make sure none of them made it back to the main camp to alert those that remained there. "I hear them. We should-" Samira stopped speaking when Kite brought up that he had a plan of his own. One that she disagreed with, but not really for the reason he thought. "But-"

Her gaze went to the hand that was on her shoulder as she listened to him tell her not to worry about him. She stared at it and blinked. Well this was awkward. In no way was she worried. All she wanted to do was correct his plan a bit. Her head turned back so she could look at him once more with a confused stare. Why had he automatically assumed that she would be worried? "Actually, I was not-" Then a small push was done to send her forward as a hint to get going before he took off running to meet the group of demons that were coming to investigate the unknown ship and take care of those that had traveled within it. "Uh... okay? I do not even know what just happened."

'The plan of an idiot starting! I am guessing he forgot that you could just put most of those weaklings to sleep.'
    'Transform them, or you both.'
    'Stop time long enough to bypass them completely.'
    'Make them nice so they don't fight!'
    'Have them fight over me! ...what? Oh fine. Have those disgusting beasts fight each other then for no reason.'
    'I could have just possessed the one in charge and had him order the rest to change direction...'
    "All right. That is enough, I already know. There were a lot of things that could have been done before rushing off and making a bunch of noise and flashy battle moves to draw even more attention when that is what we need less of!"
    'All part of the plan. Only thing he is missing is you being worried. So, are you?'
    "No, but he came up with an on the spot plan and took off before I could argue. I am starting to think I should be if that is how the rest of this mission will go..."
    'Hey, isn't it a little sexist to just assume the girl in the group is going to worry about the fight happy moron on fire when he charges ahead to conquer multiple enemies?'
    "Susano..."
    'Just asking.'
    'Taking bets now on if he will run up to the main demon with no strategy at all and get his ass kicked!'
    Samira facepalmed and got going herself to get into position.

On Serqet's side of things, she had managed to sneak her awesome self into the camp. Of course she played around a bit. Switched things up to cause confusion among the demons, moved things around when they weren't looking, whispered insults that made them think it was some other nearby demon talking about them... very minor things that somehow did not get her caught or have them thinking anything of it. Such fun only lasted a few minutes though as the demons of the camp started to get excited and soon a sort of horn to signal an alarm had gone off. Then they had begun to leave the camp entirely. The scorpion tailed spirit watched with wide curious eyes, wondering what was going on. Surely those sillies she left earlier had not done anything to draw attention to themselves so soon! Her shoulders shrugged. Oh well. She had her own thing to do. Her spying techniques continued, but it was way less fun with no one around. Or was it completely empty? She could feel other things around, but not see them. Powerful things. Serqet kept going until she spotted one, and then another, and another. Ten total that she could find. All of them had a sort of glowing seal upon them that matched the entrance door to a sort of castle-like building. She dared not go near that door. A terrible power was coming from it that gave her the skeevies. Still she wondered what it was for. The best thing to do was to ask! She waltzed up to the nearest demon that had one of those glowing seals, although still invisible. Not that it mattered in the end. "Hi! I'm Serqet! What's that door for?" Obviously things did not end entirely well for the spirit. She was sent back to the celestial realm by a simple slap. How rude! The information she had was then sent to Samira telepathically. Well, after the rest of the spirits mocked and made fun of her after she told them what happened.

"That could be where the leader is then. Nothing else significant stood out?" Aside from the seals on the ten others that remained in the demon base the answer was no. If she had to guess each of those demons were a sort of lock on the door. One of her spirits worked like that, and it was a very obvious thing to do in even fictional stories. With her voice in a whisper she communicated with her spirits... sort of forgetting that she really should do so telepathically so she couldn't be heard period. Eh, details. "We just need to clean up here then and get over there but..." As Samira crouched down to keep hidden from the demon group she could tell how big it was and she sighed. Damn. Outnumbered was an understatement and she could not go all out. Not all of them were demons. Rather they looked to be normal people that had the misfortune of becoming slaves to the demons. Their appearance was quite pitiful and miserable. They were an enemy but she doubted it was by choice. Holding back even a little could be fatal. Maybe if she worked around them all and eliminated the demons. Perhaps those under their control would no longer fight. "All right, kill the demons but just knock out the rest."

'Eat the demons, and eat the rest too. Got it.'
    "No!"
    'Fine. Let the rotting masses of walking flesh live just so they can slowly rot somewhere else. They'd be more useful as my lunch, but you know, have to play nice for some damn reason.'

Ignoring that comment, Samira summoned up three of her spirits. Kukulkan, Amaterasu, and Nu Wa. The swordswoman and the lamia stayed with Samira to fight the demons, but as for the large winged and feathered serpent she began to move around the battlefield in search of the Sabertooth guild master. Not really to help him but to pass on information. It would not do if he wasted all of his energy on the common demons and mortals. There was supposedly something much bigger ahead and plenty of them. Her serpentine body generated powerful wind gusts that pushed many of the demons and mortals away before they got close, and that was pretty much all she did besides running right into them because they were in her way. Although every now and then she smacked a demon with her tail for funsies.

Eventually she did find her target and moved in closer, showing absolutely no caution whatsoever even though she could have easily been mistaken as a demon pet. "Not a demon so don't hit me unless you want to be hit back." The serpent's voice echoed and was loud enough to be heard even over the rest of the noise. To show further that she was not on the enemy's side she hit a group of demon and mortal alike with her tail and sent them flying away to land on others. She didn't really care. "Got word from the stupid stealth scorpion. Don't use up all of your energy by making flashy moves here. The real power houses are still at the base. Ten villains with glowing kill me signs on them, and then something else. We don't know what it is, but it's bad and probably going to kill you both. Sounds great, right?" The serpent waited for a response but then showed a sign of agitation and turned her head and neck slightly to glance in the direction she had just come from. "And this is why you kill everything that is on the enemy side whether they are willing fighters or not." The spirit turned back to stare at the guild master. "Seems the number of mortal prey and their demon masters is becoming overwhelming. That happens when you get choosey instead of unleashing one giant lethal attack to end the lives of everything around." The large winged snake hissed a snicker and then begun to leave. She had a summoner to get back to and bail out. Maybe if things were bad enough she could eat a few of the enemy units.

Template by ○Kaori

Non-Template Version:

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 25th September 2018, 7:28 am

The Demon King

”“
    Did Kite act rather brash and impulsive when he ran off to meet whatever was coming their way head to head? Yes he did but it was what he felt he had to do. In all of their planning and strategizing the one thing he didn’t even consider was Tailspin or more specifically the fact that anyone who would look up could have seen it and those with average hearing could hear the roar of the engines. Truth be told the most important role in this mission belonged to Samira and what her spirits could provide. His job was to do what he did best which was cause explosions with the intent of leveling as much as the army as he could, however with the discovery of the ship’s landing he altered the plan so the ship and Samira would remain undetected. He probably should have explained this more before he ran off so haphazardly but his tactic worked or so he wanted to believe. He would have to give Samira another apology at the end of this less dramatic than the one when they were in Hargeon but with any luck he would be alive TO apologize.

He had slammed the first demon hard with his penitent fist, the flames of which singed its body as well as its soul. Kite gave a smirk upon landing in front of the large platoon of demons, he wasn’t nervous by the number. Sure there were fifty of them and only one of him but quantity doesn’t beat quality such as the case here. This batch of demons didn’t even reach mid rank in the Demon hierarchy so this would be fun for him. Now came the choice would he use reaper or would he entrust this battle to his prized Rose. He pulled Rose from the holster that was secured to his right leg with the handle of his hand cannon just at his thigh not much different than a quick draw gun fighter. With a show of finesse he gave rose a twirl in in his hand before leveling it at a demon. With pressure now put on the trigger he fired the first shot, the bloom from when the gun was shot looked like bright red rose, and from the bloom came the thorn like projectile that would impale the first demon that found itself at the opposite end of his gun. The thorn would plunge into the demon but before the pain could even register Kite compressed the trigger three more times adding three more thorns into the demon dropping it where it stood. Kite with a flick of his wrist to the side the cylinder that would hold the ammo opened up. He would point the barrel to the sky to let the cartridge slide out and fall to the ground. Unlike most firearms that require a gun to be reloaded this gun doesn’t need to however he did find that Rose operated more efficiently when this was discharged after some time. During this time of “Reloading” one of the forty nine remaining demons charged at Kite to catch him off guard, suffice to say it didn’t work. Kite side stepped smashing the side of the barrel into the demon’s neck in a pistol whip fashion which flipped the cylinder back into place and it was now ready to fire again. The demon that was pistol whipped didn’t take kindly to it pushing himself off the ground to come at Kite again but what it got this time was much worse. Kite’s flames traveled down from his shoulder, through his hand, up the grip of the gun and into the chamber covering the next thorn bullet with fire, his hell fire. Using his Purgatory imbuement in combination with Rose he fired a fiery Thorn into the demon’s chest and out it’s back. It fell back as the flames continued to spread over his body until the fires of hell cremated him and returned to Kite. Body and soul were now consumed by the Purgatory Slayer giving him a boost in his power but only slightly due to how weak the demon was. With another twirl he slid Rose back into the holster and cracked his knuckles. He charged the nearest demon only to slam a fierce right uppercut into its stomach doubling it over in pain. He followed this uppercut with a left cross to the side of it’s face, a knee to its stomach which peeled its feet off the ground but was sent back to the ground face first as clenched both of his fists together and slammed the on the back of it’s neck.

The demons growing smarter realized that taking him on one at a time wouldn’t help their situation so they began to swarm him at the same time. Kite ducked the first one slamming it with a hard clothesline. Kite found himself suddenly clutched in a bear hug squeezed hard trying to crush the Slayer. ”Oh look at you, being the first to actually make an offensive play.“ he smirked as the demon began to worry as it was shown on it’s face. ”Here is your prize.“ he pulled his head back and with force slammed his forehead into the face of the demon making the worried face now a bloody one. The demon released him and immediately jumped into the air above him with flames igniting around his fists. He rotated and used the momentum to slam his fire engulfed fist into the the demon but the flames burst creating a small crater under them both. Through the smoke Kite was able notice a presence closing in on him but he wasn’t able to determine what it was. As the wind carried the smoke away Kite was able to make out the appearance of the being that approached him. ”It’s either backup for the demons or its one of Samira’s spirits.“ it was a fifty fifty chance either way, the odds of it being anything else was non existent. His hand reached for his shooter ready to snap it out of the holster but stopped when the serpent with the large wings announced that it was in fact not a demon and proved this by slamming into a small horde of them. ”Spirit it is.“ he said while keeping his hand on his Rose, not for this spirit but more for feeling more secure about the interaction about to take place. So it turned out that the this flying serpent has news regarding Serqet’s failed recon. It revealed that Serqet found ten doors each resonating enough power and pressure that it could be determined as a threat but the cherry on top was that there was another power beyond the ten that allowed the snake to come to the conclusion that they might be outgunned. Kite smirked at the clearly rhetorical question and answered regardless if it wanted him to or not, ”Fun indeed. Is there any more intel on what the doors look like? Sigils, runes, or any complex lock like mechanisms or did Serqet get neutralized before noticing? Also as a curiosity how did she get made?“ his guess was that she did the one thing that he and most likely Samira both would have guessed and that was she opened her mouth at the wrong time. His response wasn’t given the full attention of the serpent, it instead looked back where it had came from and uttered something about not unleashing lethal attacks to end the fight outright. Kite wasn’t sure what he meant but he assumed he meant Samira was being more merciful and it couldn’t be for any of the demons as she seemed fine when they spoke about offing them. Perhaps there were other elements at play here that they were unaware of. The serpent began to fly back to where he assumed Samira was located. He scoffed, ”and she didn’t even offer me a ride.“ he shook his head and made tsk tsk sounds but luckily he had more than his ship as means of travel. Placing two fingers in his mouth he made a high pitched whistle sound and what followed sounded like thunder as the the hell horse known as Riksqonza galloped through the mass of demons only slowing down before to allow his owner to hop on. Kite grabbed the horn of the saddle and swung his legs around landing in a crouch on top. ”Follow that snake.“ and the horse raced after the serpent with a trail of fire with every hoof step. It didn’t take long for Kite to catch up to the serpent and locate Samira who was facing off against not only demons but humans all of which had their intent of causing her as much harm as they could set on her, whether or not they could was not a question consider how strong she actually was. Riksqonza bulldozed his way through the crowd and stopped just long enough for Rose to be leveled at demon and humans alike and fired rounds into anything that was looking down barrel of his cannon. The demons took damage but the humans would find that roses had began to grow where they had been hit by the thorns of rose. In a matter of moments they would be turned into permanent plantation of the forest.

Kite Wilhelm

00,000 / 00,000 WC 

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Character Sheet

Post by Samira Nassar 30th September 2018, 3:53 pm

Post Word Count: 1680
    Thread Word Count: 11,539

The winged-serpent spirit's instincts had been correct. Samira had gotten herself into trouble and slightly overwhelmed but it was nothing that she could not handle. She had the other two spirits and her own defenses to keep her out of harm's way. It was going to take a lot more than any of them had to get through that combination. If it were not for the humans she could have used a spirit that could handle higher numbers and obliterated her side of the field already. But alas, she just had to be someone that was picky in that type of scenario. That meant taking the much more harder and slow route. It was not very effective, but because she knew what may be waiting ahead she did not want to waste too much of her tools and magic energy just yet. That made it even more difficult.

Kukulkan was not hard to miss on her return. She dove down right in front of the summoner and knocked away the small swarm of demons that had gathered, taking all the hits that were meant for Samira for herself. "That is actually starting to hurt. These pitiful creatures are starting to piss me off," the serpent hissed before leaving to take care of some more. The horse bulldozing itself over the enemy units was noticed but the snake ignored it. The fact he followed her was of no concern. For her. For Samira it was another story. Normally help would have been appreciated, but he was taking it too far and it was clear that they were not on the same page.

Samira had already disapproved of the way things were going before. Now it was getting irritating if not horrifying and outright unacceptable. Kite had taken no issue with shooting the human slaves that were likely forced into fighting. There was a chance they would have taken off or surrendered once the demons around them had been slain. It would have been foolish to do so before then so Samira could understand from that point of view. Technically speaking the same could be said for the lower demons acting on the wishes of the higher classed ones out the of fear and a desire to live. Technically. She wasn't getting any sense that, that was the case, however. They were all more brutal and definite with their attacks. Unlike many of the humans that hesitated and seemed to be lacking in the combat experience department.

There had been some small hope that she could heal some of them when the fight was over. Those that had not died instantly from the shots anyway. There was a spirit in her arsenal that was capable of it easily. That idea would not be able to be acted on. Every single one of them that had been shot ended up being turned into the same simple roses that had started to grow out of them. Some of them even getting crushed and demolished after being stepped on from others in the demon army. It would probably be quite dumb and ridiculous to assume they were still alive and could be transformed back. A simple confirmation from her spirits that focused on the dead side of things made it clear enough without her asking Kite himself what that spell was. If she was less than happy before then she was dipping into the negatives right then.

That was it. The last straw. They had just started and already she had, had it. Killing in general she generally took no issue with. The demon corpses lying around was proof of that, and she had killed beings categorized as monsters before. It came with the monster slaying guild territory. There was only one time she had killed a human though. An action taken in self defense when she was a mage of very low ranking and power. It had not ever been done again. Yet, there were others around her that did it often, and he proved to be another one on an every growing list. If he had just waited for the recon to be completed they would have known about the weak slaves and could have adjusted the plan. She should have been more assertive and bossy before he took off. Now they were in this mess, and she was not about to have the rest become future bouquet arrangements.

"Chronos." Nothing more needed to be said to the spirit in question. He had answered the call and already knew in which form to take. Instead of himself showing up as a living and moving summoned spirit he had taken the form of a staff. A staff to be used by the summoner herself with his power at her disposal. She gripped onto the weapon as it appeared and waved it in an arc shape in front of her. A surge of energy pulsed from the staff, flowing further from it and expanding in a circular area around the summoner. The effect of the magic was harmless as far as damage went. Only what could transpire after could be catastrophic for those caught in it.

Lesser demon and human slaves alike immediately stopped in mid-place, ceasing all action. They were frozen in time temporarily. Just long enough for the other summons to go around and do some serious damage before the demons could even realize what had happened. The ones affected by the spell anyway. Those outside of its range were still very capable of reacting. Kite and anything else relating to him, such as the fire horse, were also unaffected by the spell. Completely intentional. Samira couldn't very well give her a piece of her mind if he was stuck in place! As for the unaffected demons and humans that were outside its range... well the flying serpent made sure to be a nightmare for them. She found out that even demons sizzled when being struck by bolts of lightning from the storm she had created overhead. However, they did not taste good at all. After that realization she refused to get near any of them and just let the harsh winds she was known for take care of the rest.

The current moment of madness had passed for now. Those that weren't dead or completely unconscious had retreated in various directions. All that remained was to venture deeper into the base. It was worrisome really. Samira and spirits knew that the stronger demons were still there, most likely the leaders of the mass forces. Not one of them came out to give any orders or direction like they should have. Perhaps those were all very disposable and they would find even more being summoned from some demon realm. She wasn't sure. The mystery could wait though.

Samira waited for Kite to approach and say anything, not that she would even reply to it if he had. If he ever got off the horse he rode and got close enough, the poor man would find that he would not be thanked for the back up. The only thing he got was a good whack on the head from the staff Samira held. It might have hurt if it landed. His defenses and mobility she didn't know too much about. What she did know was that she was being easy on him. If she had actually decided to slap him it would have hurt a lot more and probably would have sent him flying to the other side of the forest. That occasionally happened in the past. A benefit and a curse from sometimes accidentally allowing her magic to impact something so simple as a common slap. Her being pissed at the times she did that didn't really help much with magic control. "What is wrong with you?!" She shouted, her expression and tone clearly indicating she was annoyed, angry, and very disappointed. "We had a plan! A simple patrol would have been easy to handle while we waited for more information, but you rushed in like some lunatic and alerted the entire army prematurely! And because of that lack of intel we could not account for the humans that were involved! Now a good many of them are dead!" While having those deaths on her conscience was a good source for her anger towards him, there was also the fact that there could have been traps or something else they did not predict. The recon was even ruined before they could find any information about the stronger forces. Hell they could have been able to ask any of the freed slaves for such basic information or anything else they knew. Now the ones that were left alive were probably not going to say much of anything once they were awake and able to move. Kite had made the mission several times more difficult than it would have originally been if he had just stayed put!

"Someone please remind our summoner that I am not a combat spirit. I was not meant to be used as a club even in this form," the staff spoke in a pained tone from the headache he now had after being used as an instrument of violence towards the Sabertooth guild master.

'Hm, should we instead remind her that standing around yelling at someone in enemy territory is a bad idea to begin with? It's not as if the place is empty.'
    'Nah, lets just keep watching the show from here. The ones out there can handle it.'
    'Sometimes I worry about how little help a good many of you all are.'
    'We'll be helpful tomorrow.'

As for the three other spirits that had been summoned, they did not pay attention to the yelling or conversation at all. They were too busy actually focusing and watching for anything else that might come their way. You know, the important thing of survival.

If Kite never got off that horse of his Samira's words would still be the same but he would be free from the head whacking. For now.

Template by ○Kaori

Non-Template Version:

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 19th October 2018, 1:04 pm

The Demon King

”“
    All of the slugs fired from rose all stuck into the designated targets without a single issue. His sights painted the path and the bloom from rose was brilliant with each pull of the trigger. The demons would need a bit more than a single round from Rose to take them out but the humans that were enslaved to the demons were a different story. Any human that he viewed as a non-threat didn’t feel the ire of his cannon but anyone who he felt was a danger to himself and Samira received a thorn. Had he been given a choice he would not have fired on them but these humans were enslaved to the demons. The only reason that sort of thing happens is a result from one of two things happening. The first being the obvious which is they foolishly made a deal with the demon which always ends in “and then he lost his soul”, unless the demon gave them the option to serve them unconditionally in exchange for their soul from being taken and their life coming to an end. The second option is that they were being blackmailed in order to prevent someone they love from selling their soul. However he should have anticipated that Samira wouldn’t be aware of this since she hadn’t much experience with demons. Before he could pull his trigger aimed at another demon coming in for an attack the world around him suddenly froze. He realizes that he wasn’t frozen, he could only assume that it was Samira and with the threat temporarily. Her serpent began to reek havoc on the demons outside of the area frozen in time while her other spirits ran through those frozen. Not seeing the need to include himself he slowly lead the horse to Samira and got off only when he was near her. ”Well that went...“ he was going to make a joke about it going according to plan but the words didn’t make it past his lips. Suddenly a bright flash erupted before his eyes and a stinging pain could be felt on the top of his skull. ”Aaargh!“ was the closest thing to a word he could muster as he dropped his Rose and crouched holding his head where he had been hit. That had been the hardest he had ever been hit or rather that it was the most pain he had ever felt from being hit in the head like that. The pain was most likely from how strong she truly was as well that his guard was down and wasn’t expecting it.

What did I do was the question he wanted to ask but being jarred from the pain and to his dismay Samira was going to tell him just that. Still rubbing his head from being whacked he had no choice to listen. She yelled at him from breaking the plan and running off causing more of a commotion than needed since they could have handled a patrol on their own as well blew any intel they might have had regarding the humans that were enslaved by the demons some of which were most assuredly dead. Kite stood up straight, standing above her he kept his face as calm as he could. ”The plan was simple. However if I used any of my magic it would have acted as a beacon. My magic is a threat to them so along with my baby being heard they would have felt me.“ it could have brought more to his ship which was their only means of getting out as well as if they fail EDI can tell the guild. ”Also they can’t find Tailspin. If they do that throws a wrench in the plans.” his emotion was showing more but now his eyes lowered to the ground when she mentioned the humans victims. ”Even it we knew about the people here it wouldn't have made a difference.“ he said to her as his eyes locked on to hers. ”The only reason a demon would keep a human around as a servant or a slave is because that human made a deal with them. A deal that either involves their soul or the soul of someone close to them. They make a deal, sell their soul as the price and when it’s time to collect thy can either die or in exchange for a prolonged life they serve unconditionally.“ Kite didn’t hold anything back o this. He didn’t stumble or let emotion enter what he had to say, he had lost that touch a long time ago regarding demons. ”If they die before the demon can take their souls then they lose out on the deal but suicide doesn’t do it. As horrible as it may sound this was mercy for them.“ he spoke his piece”So your serpent said Serqet found something of interest. Do you know where she was when she went down. Oh and let me guess she blew he cover didn’t she?“

Kite Wilhelm

00,000 / 00,000 WC 

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Character Sheet

Post by Samira Nassar 5th November 2018, 6:55 pm

Well the whack on the head of the guild master had connected, and he actually was surprised by it. Did he really assume that she would be fine with the way things were going? He deserved another whack just for that but Samira resisted. Maybe later if he did something completely unacceptable again. For now, the summoner kept her glare on him as he spoke and explained his reasoning, that same angry stare slowly softening until she finally just looked away entirely. It made sense in a way. However, she still could not agree with the avoidable deaths, and so she was still slightly ticked. "There could have been another way. They could have all been free at the end of the day. Soul and all. Now we will never know." Kite had mentioned if they died their soul would have been saved, but Samira was thinking the same could have been said if the demon in charge of the deal died. There were plenty around, and plenty of them dead already. All that was really left were mainly the ones Serqet had spotted earlier.

As for Kite's follow up question, Samira looked at him once more with the cold stare from before. He sure knew how to switch topics quick enough. She said nothing to him and instead started to walk away and further into the main base, following Serqet's trail taken earlier. The only words she did say were towards the large winged serpent that had come back. "Kuku, do not eat the horse. It will either blow you up from the inside or give you indigestion."

The serpent had actually been staring at that fiery horse, getting closer.... and closer. Until Samira broke the plan. Damn. Can't even eat the animals around. "You are starving me." The spirit reptile left the horse and its master to follow Samira.

The spirit lamia of the summoned spirits giggled as she too followed along now that the current fight was over. "Over exaggerating a bit, aren't you? You don't really need to eat at all."

The female swordsman looking spirit was the only one that gave Kite any special attention. Re-sheathing her blade, she walked up to Kite and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Do not fault Samira for her reaction. The deaths reminded her of a similar event. She'll get over it." The spirit clone of Amaterasu removed her hand and also began to follow after the summoner. "As for Serqet, did you expect any differently?" She was heavily amused by the question he had asked regarding the less than reliable scorpion spirit. "Something was found, but she did not get a good feeling from it. Maybe you can make sense of it."

If Kite had chosen to follow instead of going off on his own, naturally he would be led to the building Serqet had found with the mysterious locked door that was covered in glowing symbols. The same symbols that some of the more powerful demons still walking around had on them. Speaking of, where were they? All was calm in the demon base. Strange. Samira was already examining the door. She too could feel a bit of unease while being near it but said nothing of it. "This is what Serqet found in case you were still wondering." The three spirits were spread out to keep watch while the two conversed and made new plans. Or so was their plan. The demon base was pretty large with many unknown things about it. Anything could happen.

(Word Count: 590
    Total So Far: 12,129)
    Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 25th November 2018, 5:08 pm

The Demon King

”“
    Kite was being lectured about demons of all things which was ironic because Samira had admitted that she had no real experience dealing with Demons or anything demon related. Samira’s statement on how they would never know if they could have saved those enslaved by the demons but Kite had a fair amount of knowledge on the topic. Killing the demon in charge of the deal wasn’t enough, the contract that was signed would have to be disposed of otherwise the terms were still valid. ”Actually I do know.“ He had said sternly, ”It isn’t the demon that made the deal that matters it’s the actual contract. That is usually kept hidden and far away from the person who made the deal with the demon.“ he didn’t wish to argue with her anymore on the subject and thus changed the topic to Seqet however his change of topic wasn’t received well by Samira who broke her attention from Kite and to her serpent who had the notion of eating his hell horse. Kite was ignored andhe knew that he had upset Samira to earn the cold shoulder. As she told her spirit to not eat the horse because it could of the possible chance to either explode or get severe case of indigestion the swordswoman spirit approached Kite and placed her hand upon his shoulder after returning her swords to their scabbards. Kite didn’t react just looked at the spirit and she explained that something occuring in Samira’s past that and that she will get over it eventually. ”I see. I can understand that.“ he said not wanting to push the topic although he was curious to what it was that affected Samira so much that death was such a big deal to her. Maybe when this was all over he would ask. The swords woman answered Kite’s earlier question regarding Serqet and simply asked if he expected anything else to happen. ”If i am to be completely honest I expected her to be caught much sooner than when she actually got caught. Maybe she deserves some credit.“ she further explained what Serqet found, something that she didn’t get a good feeling from and commented on it being something that he might be able to feel out. ”I have been feeling something a little off, something giving off potent demonic energy I just don’t know what it is.“

Not wanting to seperate from Samira again to he decided to follow her to where Serqet found found the object of interest. It was very interesting. Stepping closer Kite walked up to the door and pressed his hand against the symbol on the door and traced the ten grooves that was used to write it. ”This door is locked and each of these grooves are part of the key.“ he looked at Samira as he removed his hand from the door and took a step back. ”There are going to be 10 demons, very strong ones that are linked to the door via a version of body link magic.“ It was obvious where he was going with his thoughts so he no doubt Samira understood where this was going so he would just ask something else instead, ”How do you wanna play this? Wanna split up and each take out five or do you wanna try to double team as much as possible?“ There weren’t a lot of options to choose from, she could send out her different spirits to try and take them out that way but he wasn’t sure if she needed to be close by or would be able to determine if they needed backup themselves. He smirked as an idea came to him. ”Or if you want I can use my magic to draw them in. Since my magic is such such a threat to them we could set up a trap maybe? I could be the bait?“

Kite Wilhelm

00,000 / 00,000 WC 

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Character Sheet

Post by Samira Nassar 3rd December 2018, 9:07 am

Kite's reply towards Amaterasu regarding Serqet had the spirit giggle silently. It was to be expected that someone would have that impression of the scorpion-tailed spirit. Even her team of spirits cringed at the thought of ever having to rely on her. BUT, she could be useful at times. Some information had been gathered before she blew her cover. Not much granted, but still more than what they would have had without her. Maybe. Really it was a simple stroll through the camp and they all would have found the door and made their own connections pretty quickly after, but that was beside the point. Amaterasu would give Serqet her credit. She was a spirit that had a good deal of positivity normally. She made no reply and left the humor of the conversation at that and focus on the other aspect of it.

The ominous feeling Kite seemed to have felt even at that distance. The energy was something she felt as well, but she got that feeling from many things. Any of the demons around could have created it. Even Serqet had to be close to whatever it was that she found for her to become wary. Well, as far as whatever she found anyway. Not so much of the demons that sent her flying back to her home realm. "So you have sensed something then? Demonic even. Your type of abilities are beneficial. Not even Samira has sensed it from over here, and I can barely differentiate it from the rest. It feels closed off." Why it was closed off she didn't know and that was worrisome. That was left inside her own mind, however. She made no mention of it and became quiet right after. Her focus went to being alert and to follow the path her summoner and the others had taken until they reached the strange locked door.

At the mysterious door of mysteriousness Samira stepped aside to allow Kite to take a look at it himself and add on whatever knowledge and theories he had regarding it. They seemed to match up with Serqet's information. A locked door with who knows what inside and ten strong demons roaming around... or hiding. Her gaze left the door and turned towards the rest of the seemingly abandoned area besides themselves. Aside from the energy behind the door Samira couldn't sense anything else, or see it. Kite's question on how they wanted to deal with the issue reached her ears and she turned her gaze back to stare at him, blinking in surprise. "You are wanting to unlock the door before we even know what is through it?" Yes, the demons that remained had to be dealt with eventually if they were to complete their mission, but was it so wise to do it before knowing what their deaths would unlock? Him suggesting he be bait wasn't that much of a surprise in comparison. He had already done that once. The army of minor demons and humans equated to ten strong demons, right? Eh, who knew. Samira wasn't going to put that much thought into it. Someone acting as bait was something she would normally disapprove of for a normal person, but she was sure Kite could handle himself just fine. He wouldn't be guild master of his guild if he couldn't. Or, so was her opinion anyway.

"If we are to see what is beyond this door by eliminating the remaining demons then we should just do it all at once. Splitting up, while could be effective, can also be a waste of energy. We do not know what abilities they have, and so it is best to try and rid them of this world all at once in one surprise attack. Assuming they are not plotting a trap of their own. Our magic signatures should have been sensed and yet they do nothing." Samira let go of the staff version of Chronos and let it disperse into magic particles. "Since you suggested it and have proven you can handle it, you will be the bait while I hide my magic aura to make them think you are alone. I will handle things after. Just be sure to be ready to move. What I intend to do is not exactly what most would call ally friendly."

"Samira-"
    "Aw hell. She's going to try that. Didn't the last time she tried it fizzle out and did absolutely nothing?"
    "Usually, yes. It is humorous to watch after a while."

Samira's eyebrow twitched in response to the comments of the three summoned spirits. "I have been practicing."
    "Right. So make funeral arrangements when the surprise attack fails. Got it."

(Word Count: 781
    Total So Far: 12,910)

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 15th January 2019, 11:21 am

The Demon King

”“
    His conversation with the swordwoman was a bit more pleasant in comparison to Serqet who he knew meant well but her energetic nature as well as her inability to not talk was a tad bothersome, the serpent who fetched him but he ruined his first impression when he asked Samira it he could eat Riksonza, Kite’s hell horse. He had no problem with
    Samira either however his choice In offing the humans was not received well by the summoner. Maybe they could have been saved, perhaps he was too callus in his judgment. There was no regret for his decision to take the humans out but he wasn’t a fan of the consequences of it and more importantly Samira’s opinion on him. Kite revealed to the swordswoman that he had been sensing the strong demonic power resonating from the doors which seemed to impress the spirit, at least he can impress someone right? ”Yeah not right away but after I engaged the patrol it caught my attention.“ her remark about Samira not sensing it caught his attention, ”I’m sure if the energy was more similar to what you and her other spirits are she would have noticed it. “ he paused for a moment contemplating just how much he should share with the spirit, he didn’t know her well but at this point it make little difference how much he revealed. ” I spent a fair amount of my life as the Flame demon slayer as well as the heir for the demon king Asmodeus so you could say that my abilities are fine tuned for demons. My magic now is slightly different but sensing demonic entities is still part of the package.“ he gave a chuckle ”but thank you for the compliment.“

His examination of the door didn’t reveal what was behind it but the symbols on the doors gave a clue to what needed to be done. The only course that they could take was breaking the door’s locks and dealing with whatever is behind the door which prompted Samira to ask him if he was truly looking to unlock the doors without having information on what is on the other side of said door. ”We don’t have much of the ways in alternatives.“ he looked at her trying to provide the reason to his madness. ”Unless we can get one of those ten demons to talk we won’t know what is beyond that door until we open it. Either way we will have to deal with the enemy beyond the door and between the two of us I am sure that we can handle it plus I am not looking forward to the fruitless efforts of interrogating a demon. If we did crack him it would likely take quite some time and that is something I would prefer we avoid. “ Luckily Samira swayed herself to his side on this one and would hide her magic and allow them to come to him and she would hit them with a spell that he would be wanting to be as far away as he could be from. ”Alright. Leave it to me.“ he would say to her as he let her go hide, in the meanwhile he would approach the door and smirked. ”Just in case the threat of my magic isn’t enough let’s sweeten the incentive to come and attack me all at once.“ Despite his magic being particularly good against demons and all things demonic this door wouldn’t be broken down by anyone’s spell, the seal protected the door but perhaps with his magic being something they would be naturally wary and if his magic were to be used against the door it could outsmart the demons and lure them all here. Instantly Kite let his aura flare to it’s max, igniting the sky in a bright blue light coming from his hellfire. Kite clenched his fist and let his magic swell around it. ”Purgatory’s penitent fist! “ and he slammed the fist made out of his hell fire into the door. With the presence of his flames as well as the clear assault onto the door would draw all the demons acting as the locks to rush to the defense of the door. They all arrived at the same time and attempted to surround him. He whistled and Riksqzona raced passed the demons and Kite grabbed onto the side of the horse getting him clear of the blast area. ”Samira now!“

Kite Wilhelm

00,000 / 00,000 WC 

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Character Sheet

Post by Samira Nassar 1st March 2019, 9:25 am

((Sorry, muse is kind of in the negatives for this post x.x ))

Samira gave a nod once Kite agreed to the proposed plan. It was a little concerning that he agreed to it so quickly and had not asked for further details or explanations, but then again there was the time factor. He was likely satisfied with the short and sweet "piss off demons and then get the hell out of the way" summary. She didn't really understand that way of thinking since it was much too reckless and rash, but it was what it was. There was no turning back now, and in the end she was the one that suggested they do it that way.

Just as she had mentioned doing, her magic signature disappeared. However, it wasn't just her signature that was gone, but herself as well. The spirits too also turned into a flurry of sparkling colored particles that faded, having been dismissed so their presence wouldn't be noticed. As far as anyone else was concerned, Kite was alone and had been ditched. Were the demons really that foolish to believe that though? That was one thing Samira had been wondering. No magical items around that could hear what their plan was and relay the information? No magical vision item that could allow them to actually watch them all? The security around the place was greatly lacking.

Her existence may have seemed to be gone entirely, but she was still there in actuality. Samira made sure to move herself away from her original location and positioned herself at a distance from the door and the soon to be incoming group of tougher demons. A movement that planned to be wise. Kite maximized his power and allowed it to flare in a brilliant blue aura that lit up the sky. How harmful it would be to her she didn't really care to find out by being in its way. She then watched as he punched the locked door with a powerful boost from his magic. It wasn't enough to actually overpower the locks and break the door down, but it the bait had done its intended purpose. Only seconds had passed before the hidden demons showed themselves and began to attempt to surround the Demon Slayer. He was quick though, and with his hell horse, Kite was able to get out of range before they could do anything. He then shouted for her to make her move before it was too late.

Samira lifted her concealment spell, and as she did she activated a different spell that admittedly she did not have much experience in using. It increased the power of her spells several times over, and was actually not all that easy to control. Practicing using it in full force wasn't normally an option. How interesting that an opportunity to do so presented itself with the current mission. Now if only it didn't equal a death sentence if she screwed it up, especially given that her plan involved two spells and not just the one. Much like Kite's display of magic power, Samira's power also surged and reacted brightly at the activation of one of her more powerful spells. A Takeover most called it, but in full force instead of its separated parts. When the light faded after the activation phase, Samira was now standing there but in a completely different form. The Aspect of Sagittarius, a form she could access because she had that exact Zodiac Key. Most of those that had the keys had their power end with the summon attached to the key, but for Samira, she had plenty of other ways to use their power.

Step one had been a success, and the demons were actually surprised by her appearance. Kind of odd, but perhaps they were not the smartest batch of demons despite their power. "Now for the second part." She told herself, building up confidence to attempt the spell that she had failed before the few times she actually practiced it. The mental comments from her spirits had to be ignored, the ones that were making fun of her anyway. Samira concentrated and closed her eyes, tuning out the world around her even as things looked to be getting a bit dangerous as the demons began to make their move.

The sky darkened, allowing the stars to be seen brightly as well as streams of white and blue energy that appeared and flowed through it like moving water. They quickly merged and a massive burst of energy and light came down from the sky and hit the ground below it before spreading far and wide. It was far from harmless, and when that light also faded what stood there were not living demons but rather darkened corpses that were turning to dust particles that were then taken away by the breeze. Woohoo! She had succeeded in using that spell! It was something to be happy about even if she were surrounded by lifeless demons and was having an overall bad day in general. That is, until Sagittarius himself told her mentally that she had only succeeded because he helped her with it. He couldn't very well risk the spell not working and the summoner getting into some major trouble, now could he? Nope. He had to help her then and then plan some training for her another day so she could actually do it by herself.

That extra self confidence was obliterated in an instant and she could only sigh and go into over exaggerated depression mode. It didn't last long though since the nearby door began to react to the now dead demons. The symbols on it glowed and then died one after another and then there was a loud clank sound as it unlocked. Then the door began to slowly disappear to reveal... well nothing in particular. It was kind of too dark to make out what was inside from where she was. She did get a bad feeling, however. The door had served as a blanket covering to hide the power of what was really in there. That blanket was gone now.

Samira decided to wait where she was until Kite came back. Her takeover form was also still active, as was the radiation from her other spell. For now though it was harmless to him and served more to keep her powered up until the move charged up in the sky again. Aside from what was behind that door, it was relatively safe for him to come back.

(Word Count: 1080
    Total So Far: 13,990)

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 26th March 2019, 10:40 am

The Demon King

”“
    His plan was actually going for work this time? That was something he wasn’t expecting. Yeah it was a good plan but he didn’t expect there to be no need for a plan B, in which he would use a stronger spell to assault the door with. The seal while still fully intact, his spell wasn’t strong enough to break the seal and without a doubt still connected to the demons, the would feel the disruption and all hurry to it but no plan b. The only thing that was added was Samira completely masking her presence cloaking her presence completely away from the enemy and their senses. Now with all of these demons surrounding him the party could truly get started.

His trusty steed galloped away with Kite clinger to his side initially but as the distance between where Samira would attack and himself grew he climbed up on Riksqonza’s back he presses his foot onto the seat of the saddle and was oriented backwards so he could see the spectacular attack that Samira would dish out. What Kite could see was something amazing, Samira had changed her form into something new. Her normal clothes were gone and golden armor adorned her body, that much could be seen by how it reflected in the air but that was about all he could see but he could feel that power was damn near absolute but the most interesting thing is that her soul was altereds, it was like a powerful entity now surrounded her own soul with its own enhancing her power. The skys rumbled and parted to make way for a brilliant ray of light but it was so much more than that. The light and energy spread across the ground swallowing up all the demons in the area. Kite couldn’t see what was happening to the demons but what he could see was the trauma and damage being done to their souls. It was only a matter of seconds be soon their physical forms and souls were obliterated. ”Wow. That was….“ his horse stopped and spun around to now face where Samira was going to be waiting for them to return, ”Amazing.“ and it was. Never in his life had he seen such a powerful display of magic energy and power. He let himself lower down into the saddle of Riksqonza and let the horse trot over to Samira. He was able to get a better look at the new appearance she took on in order to dispatch the demons. She was a beauty before but in the armor she was wearing she was just equally as deadly looking. ”You know what’s funny?“ he kept his face serious but then a sly smirk grew on his face, ”Your initial stance on not being able to fight demons was just blown away. That was amazing.“ He pushed off of Riksqonza and dropped down so he was next to her. ”I wouldn’t mind having someone like you in my guild. You would definitely make things over on that side much more interesting.“ he said nonchalantly. ”So now that the gatekeepers have been dispatched in such a flashy display of power it’s time to pay our respects to the host of this party.“ he turned and gave the large ornate door his attention and immediately noticed that the seal was no longer the prominent feature.

He lifted his leg up and kept his knee bent until his foot was near parallel with the ground and with an explosive push the bottom of his foot pressed and pushed the door open by knocking it right off its secured hinges making it crash to the ground. Once the door was off the hinges and the instant it hit the ground he could feel it. The sensation alone would have made the average person to shatter to pieces. He would swallow hard and look back at Samira ”Hey Samira why don’t you let me go on ahead?“ he didn’t dare turn around, the sweat that was dripping down his face combined with look of excitement on his face for this fight. He had a feeling that she would protest ”lemme have some fun.“ he would look over his shoulder at her. ”You took out ten demons. Give me like five minutes with this guy and if I don’t get it done you come in and do your thing.“ Once she agreed he would take his first step towards what he assumed to be the demon and smirked. ”I just hope this isn’t my last party invite.“ The demon was waiting for him sitting on a large throne which was made to look small in comparison to the demon itself. He was humanoid but he was covered in thick vine like flesh only leaving his eyes which he had four and his mouth exposed. Upon seeing him in the flesh he immediately had something to say, ”So you’re the big bad demon lord?“ he smirked and pointed at him, ”I thought Asmodeous was an ugly bastard but you take the cake. What are those?m Garden hoses covering you?“ the demon lord wasn’t amused “So you have relations with HIM?” the demon pressed a closed fist against his chin “No matter what you are to him, you like the rest of humanity will submit to me.” Kite had heard enough from the demon, now with Reaper in hand he lunged at the demon and took a swipe at the demon. The demon lifted his hand which caused a shield of pure wind pushed against the sword and send Kite crashing into the ground. He skidded on the floor for not even a second before he back rolled with the momentum right to his feet and ignited a fire under his feet and rocketed at the demon with his sword’s point pressing against the wind. The demon lord sighed and threw his massive hand now in a fist at Kite who quickly pulled Reaper into a defensive position to block the impact but it did nothing, his fist’s impact broke Reaper, shattering it as if it were glass and firmly planted Kite on his ass. ”Gah, I guess that won’t work.“ he lifted up his now broken sword and sighed as he looked at the hilt now missing the blade which was shattered all around him. ”Hey asshole that was my favorite sword!“ he put reaper down and stood up. ”Now I am pissed!“ the demon laughed “And what will you do about it human?” Kite clenched his fists and the hint of his blue fire sprouted from his skin. ”Do what I do best.“ the flames entered his mouth rapidly condensing itself into a small ball despite the volume of flames it actually contained and he released it, his vengeful flare, all the fire in a beam of light smashed into the demon hurting it pretty good and knocking him off his throne.

“You… what are you?” Kite shrugged ”I lost track of that myself.“ he thought for a moment, he was trained as a demon slayer by the demon king, had half his soul taken and nearly became death’s puppet and now… now he was resurrected with a new power that transcended his original power. “I took you as a human but there is something different about you.” Kite chuckled ”You’re right Roots.“ the demon lord swept his hand horizontally creating a wave of darkness which slammed into Kite pushing him back damaging his coat in the process. ”Now you have done it! First my sword but now my coat!?“ Kite cupped his hand ”Inferno Destroyer!“ he launched a huge sphere of blue flames that slammed into the demon causing damage but Kite was already onto the next move by the time the demon came to, ”Vengeful Voracity!“ a stream of fire shot above the demon but the demon smirked “You missed human!” he prepared to launch something at him but the stream broke apart into strands of flames, each with mouth that came down and latched onto the demon, some on his arms his neck his legs all munching like phiranas, ”BURN!“ and they all erupted catching the demon in an explosion that made him forget about the attack he was about to make and instead brought him to his knees. Kite was starting to feel it, the strain on his body from using so much mana on this thing. He was doing damage there was no denying that but he is throwing his best stuff at the demon but it wasn’t going down, the most was it was forced to take a knee.

”My magic is one of vengeful fire, flames that purify and destroy evil. Wicker man!“ he slams his hand into the ground and the flames create a circle under the demon lord who was still kneeling but once he stood up it was too late the pillar of flames shot up caging him in as the fire rose higher and two more pillars shot out making the shape of the wickerman’s arms before it exploded. Kite took a deep breath, ”Was that enough?“n but the answer was a painful roar as the demon shot a wall of fire at Kite, his instincts told him to eat it but as he tried to it was made apparent that these flames were not gonna be eaten and was instead burned horribly by them. His shirt, and coat were gone replaced by severe burns, his pants were missing from his knees down and one of his boots was melted to the ground. ”One left...“ he lifted his hands and cupped them out in front of him, his flames igniting lighting the whole area entirely and if Samira didn’t notice before she would now as this was his strongest spell. The flames collected in his hands but unlike any other time it was clear they were unstable barely kept under control. ”I don’t know if this will kill you but I am sure this will hurt like a bitch.“ Kite cut off his aura ”Purgatory Breaker!“ and the blast of his spell was all encompassing, the blast of flames was cone shaped and jagged to show just how much of his flames were in this. The flames smashed into the demon who yelled out in pain. The Flames would explode but instead of the area surrounding them the explosion shot behind the demon wiping out his throne and the forest directly behind him. Kite couldn’t see if that was the end but it wouldn’t matter as he would collapse forward with a loud thud.

Kite Wilhelm

00,000 / 00,000 WC 

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Character Sheet

Post by Samira Nassar 7th April 2019, 12:52 pm

The second part of the mission was now complete. The ten generals that served as locks to the sealed door had been eliminated thanks to her. It looked easy enough to others, but using that sort of power was actually the opposite. It was even exhausting despite the fact that the spirit who's power that belonged to had been helping her through it and keeping the possibility of a loss of control in check. She could have let it go, let the power fade away so she could rest and feel normal again instead of feeling the constant weight and pressure behind that active magic energy, but there was still more to be done most likely. The source of that presence behind the door was stronger now, with a sense of violent anger behind it, and needed to be investigated. Samira got the uneasy feeling that they would not be dealing with some demon that was only a bit more powerful than the generals. They would be dealing with something far worse.

Kite had made his return safely, his words as he approached gaining her attention and focus as she turned towards him. The plan had worked and he had gotten himself far enough away after all. That was some relief, and would have been enough to distract her from the uncomfortable feeling of having used that normally untapped magic usage. She didn't like it. That sort of magic should have belonged to those that enjoyed that using it. Those demons being gone from the world was no doubt a good thing, but she couldn't help but feel that her way of dealing with it was a bit extreme. Effective, naturally, and part of the accepted plan but a bit of an overkill. Kite further made her realize that with his comments. The words were meant to be complimentative but she didn't care much for it. Maybe if her mood had been better she would have reacted differently. "It was successful enough." She chose not to reply towards the comment about someone like her being in his guild. Perhaps one day those within his ranks would make things interesting if they hadn't already. For her though, she was already in a guild that she was very loyal to and had no interest in choosing another. At that time she could not predict how the guild of Lamia Scale would end up in the future, and it was likely that even if she were some sort of prophet that she would still stick with it until its last day. Kite swiftly moved from those comments and into the main topic that was much more interesting for her and more of a priority to the mission: paying respects to the host of the party as he put it. She nodded, agreeing. "Agreed. I would rather not wait around for it to greet us instead. I do not like surprises of this sort." They were already not certain of what they were dealing with, so it was best to not also be caught off guard by some surprise ambush by a monster demon. Or any reinforcements that were left for that matter.

Her mission companion took the role of opening the door, which was a more forceful way of opening it than simply knocking politely or gently pushing it. No, Kite had to give even opening a door his own spin to it. It was broken off of its hinges and crashed to the ground, making a little too much noise for her liking. "Well, it is a good thing our cover was blown a while ago or I would say more about this method of greeting the host. Knocking is not really your style, is it?" Her tone may have seemed like she was slightly scolding him over it, but a part of her was amused by it regardless. It wouldn't have been the first time she met a man that passed over the knocking stage when entering someone's room or home. They were starting to multiply.

With that out of the way, her focus and gaze switched to the inside of the building that they could now enter. She couldn't make out anything visually from where they stood, nothing of importance anyway, but her senses had gone into full alert mode instantly as the power that had been sealed within leaked into the outside world. It was nauseating to be within range of it at full power. Even she was starting to feel sick and get a monster of a headache along with it. That could have been due to her already strained state of keeping her current abilities in check and active, but it was certainly possible that a normal person could have died if they stayed within range of that powerful aura for too long. Samira wasn't enjoying the thought of going in there at all in her current state, and she was starting to wonder what use she would be if she was already feeling drained and sick. It had to be done though. Whatever that was, was too dangerous to be left alone and she couldn't really back out now and leave Kite to it anyway.

Samira took a step forward with the intent to follow Kite inside, but she stopped when she heard her name. At first she thought the sentence was leading to a plan on how to best deal with whatever lurked inside, but she couldn't imagine the suggestion was for him to go in entirely alone until he had finished speaking it. She was surprised and her wide eyed expression showed it. Naturally her first instinct was to protest against it while also smacking him across the face for being a complete idiot for even suggesting it. It was a death sentence, and she was not about to be the one to write to his guild that their guild master died because he decided to have some alone time with a demon that was several times higher in power levels than his own. But then again, was it really her place to argue against it? Was this a demon slayer thing? She didn't know. It also wasn't as if she could completely control his actions either. Stop him by force maybe, or cause an argument that they just did not have time for. Her spirits also made their points, communicating with her mentally their concerns as soon as it had been brought up. It had been advised that she take those few minutes to rest and gain control of the side effects she was currently having instead of rushing into a fight where she might just blow something up. Samira closed her eyes and sighed deeply before opening them again and giving him the stare of cold seriousness. "You have five minutes. I will watch out for any reinforcements that may try to intervene in the meantime. Do not make me have to send Sabertooth your corpse, Mr. Wilhelm." Assuming there was anything left to send or if it was even retrievable in the first place.

He seemed satisfied that he had been allowed to venture onward to face whatever waited. Samira watched him disappear into the depths of the building before leaning her back against the edge of the wall of the entrance and sliding down to the ground to have a seat. She was relaxing but she was still very much alert just in case anything did happen to remain of the army. Nothing showed up though. The sounds of fighting could be heard, as well as the feeling of magical energies. That was all hard to ignore. It did help with keeping track of the fight for those few minutes at least. It was if everything went silent that there would be cause for worry. Chronos kept track of the time, and as soon as five minutes had passed she stood up and started her attempt to catch up. She could feel the magic energies of both the demon and Kite get stronger the closer she got, and the temperature had also risen drastically. There was also the sound of an explosion and its effects could be seen from even where she was away from the battle. The passage through opened up into the forest again, but the throne and the trees behind it were no more. All that remained were the flames themselves. The demon himself was also missing. Had he been destroyed entirely or had he retreated? He had surely been severely injured with Kite's final attack, even Samira felt the power behind it. But was it enough? She couldn't sense the sickening power aura anymore. That was all she could go on for now. There were more important matters to attend to, such as the collapsed and injured guild master on the ground. "Kite!" She rushed over and knelt by his side, but she didn't touch him. Rather she summoned spirits instead. One that was of water and capable of healing him to keep his wounds from worsening until they got to a real medical facility. Janus, her portal spirit was also summoned so they could get out of there. As for the other two, they were combative and were going to remain for a short time to keep an eye on things and make sure the demon did not return. "Hang in there. We are getting you out of here." A transportation spell later and they were back in civilization so that the guild master could be tended to. His ship was unfortunately left behind, but he could always go back for it, right? Or maybe it had an automatic flight function. Samira didn't really care either way. She sure as hell wasn't going to go get it or tell her spirits that were left behind to play around with it.

(Word Count: 1645
    Total So Far: 15,635

Kite's WC:
    Post 1: 1129
    Post 2: 1233
    Post 3: 1278
    Post 4: 1275
    Post 5: 1062
    Post 6: 958
    Post 7: 1568
    Post 8: 835
    Post 9: 650
    Post 10: 746
    Post 11: 1771
    Kite's Total WC: 12,505

Thread Total: 28,140)

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 9:57 pm