Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

[Silver Wolf] Bandit Round-Up

Pokomon
    Pokomon

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Beast Pride
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 1

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

[Silver Wolf] Bandit Round-Up Empty [Silver Wolf] Bandit Round-Up

Post by Pokomon 13th April 2018, 4:53 am

Job Title: Bandit Round-Up

Player Requirements:

Job Requirements:7500 words Solo, 10,000 Words if done in a group. Must defeat ALL enemies. Must be in Silver Wolf, up to 4 Members.

Job Location: Oak Town OR any village you tracked them down to.

Job Description: Recently a small group of no good, dirty, pig-stealing bandits have been plaguing Fiore, while their current whereabouts are unknown the last known hit was near Oak Town, two days ago. You will first have to track them down before taking them down, dead or alive. If leader is brought in alive, you will gain favour with the magic council and a bonus reward.

Enemies:
    Weak: 5x Bandit Goons, your basic run of the mill bandits, they attack with swords and occasional elemental blasts, 2 fire, 1 water, 1 air, 1 earth. They deal C-Rank Damage with either sword (physical) or blast (magical). They can be taken out with a single B-Rank attack or equivalent.

Normal: 3x Bandit Illusionary Mages, these ladies, use their charms and illusions to trick people and steal all their belongings. They can create illusions of themselves and others, making it appear your friends are about to attack you, however the illusions deal no damage, instead they throw knives from a distance making it appear you’re taking damage from the weapon, these knives deal B-Rank Physical Damage. They take 2 B-Rank Hits or equivalent to take out.

Strong: 2x Bandit Bodyguards, these muscular men protect their boss with their very lives using their full strength to pummel opponents, they are also capable earth wizards, able to hit the ground with their fists and cause massive earthquakes and even form walls of earth to block attacks or to knock opponents on the ground over. They deal 1.5xB-Rank Damage with their fists and B-Rank Damage with Earth attacks, their walls can block up to 1 B-Rank Attack. Takes 5 B-Rank hits or equivalent to knock out.

Boss: 1x Bandit Boss, The mastermind behind all the successful operations, be careful when dealing with him as he’s a master of sword and shadow magic. His main attacks are mostly swinging his sword, which deals 2xB-Rank damage and using shadows to lock opponent’s feet into place if they stand in them, he can only lock down up to 1 person at a time, He is also capable of stretching shadows to attack people at range, B-Rank damage. Takes 10 B-Rank attacks or equivalent to knock out.

Reward: 30,000 Jewels + Bonus 10k and favour with magical council if leader brought in Alive

Code:
    [b]Job Title:[/b] Bandit Round-Up

[b]Rank:[/b] B-Rank

[b]Player Requirements:[/b]

[b]Job Requirements:[/b]7500 words Solo, 10,000 Words if done in a group. Must defeat ALL enemies. Must be in Silver Wolf, up to 4 Members. 

[b]Job Location:[/b] Oak Town OR any village you tracked them down to.

[b]Job Description:[/b] Recently a small group of no good, dirty, pig-stealing bandits have been plaguing Fiore, while their current whereabouts are unknown the last known hit was near Oak Town, two days ago. You will first have to track them down before taking them down, dead or alive. If leader is brought in alive, you will gain favour with the magic council and a bonus reward.

[b]Enemies:[/b]
    [i]Weak:[/i] 5x Bandit Goons, your basic run of the mill bandits, they attack with swords and occasional elemental blasts, 2 fire, 1 water, 1 air, 1 earth. They deal C-Rank Damage with either sword (physical) or blast (magical). They can be taken out with a single B-Rank attack or equivalent.

[i]Normal:[/i] 3x Bandit Illusionary Mages, these ladies, use their charms and illusions to trick people and steal all their belongings. They can create illusions of themselves and others, making it appear your friends are about to attack you, however the illusions deal no damage, instead they throw knives from a distance making it appear you’re taking damage from the weapon, these knives deal B-Rank Physical Damage. They take 2 B-Rank Hits or equivalent to take out.

[i]Strong:[/i] 2x Bandit Bodyguards, these muscular men protect their boss with their very lives using their full strength to pummel opponents, they are also capable earth wizards, able to hit the ground with their fists and cause massive earthquakes and even form walls of earth to block attacks or to knock opponents on the ground over. They deal 1.5xB-Rank Damage with their fists and B-Rank Damage with Earth attacks, their walls can block up to 1 B-Rank Attack. Takes 5 B-Rank hits or equivalent to knock out.

[i]Boss:[/i] 1x Bandit Boss, The mastermind behind all the successful operations, be careful when dealing with him as he’s a master of sword and shadow magic. His main attacks are mostly swinging his sword, which deals 2xB-Rank damage and using shadows to lock opponent’s feet into place if they stand in them, he can only lock down up to 1 person at a time, He is also capable of stretching shadows to attack people at range, B-Rank damage. Takes 10 B-Rank attacks or equivalent to knock out.

[b]Reward:[/b] 30,000 Jewels + Bonus 10k and favour with magical council if leader brought in Alive

[Silver Wolf] Bandit Round-Up Empty Re: [Silver Wolf] Bandit Round-Up

Post by Guest 13th April 2018, 10:42 am

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 7:39 am