Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Left the gates to Paradise open

Quill Scorchwood
    Quill Scorchwood

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 300

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Elemental equipment
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Left the gates to Paradise open Empty Left the gates to Paradise open

Post by Quill Scorchwood 5th April 2018, 6:19 pm

Quill had found a area where he could enter Paradise without anyone noticing him doing it, so he opened the portal. He then stepped threw and saw he was in the Diamond Boiler section of the inferno area, he had thought 'might as well relax for a bit' then started to strip down till he had nothing on. If you don't already know, the Diamond Boiler is a massive hot springs founded in the inferno area of Paradise. Not only that but it has a massive diamond in the center of it, it is also enjoyed to its fullest when in the nude like most hot springs do, the diamond itself is worth around 50 million jewels. Quill had not notice that the gates back to Earthland was still open but took no mind because he wanted to relax for a bit. Then he had heard foot steps coming from the direction of where the portal was which had closed, the portal only closes by two ways, the first is with the key the other is when 1 or more humans enter it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Left the gates to Paradise open 25mifd

Quill:Here
    Primary magic:Link
    Bank: Where all companion/pets can be found
    Magic Items:Paradise's Key, Forge Beetle
    Amaryllis Sita
    Amaryllis Sita

Player 
    Lineage : Dragon Spirit
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Echo Distortion
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic:

Left the gates to Paradise open Empty Re: Left the gates to Paradise open

Post by Amaryllis Sita 28th June 2018, 3:13 pm

time is used to measure life

THAT'S WHY IT MATTERS SO MUCH

Amaryllis had journeyed to Rose Garden in hopes of locating another collection of books and to scout out a few of the cafes and desert shops. She was enchanted by the Lacrima Crystals, the enchanted and exotic rhythm of the streets and residents, and the chance to savor and learn of new deserts had lured her away from Magnolia Town.

It was day two of her three day trip to Rose Garden before she would return back home and begin to earn back her money that had been stolen. Amaryllis had discovered a rare bookstore and secured a few books at a discounted price after haggling with the greedy old man who ran it. The greatest discovery in her little trip had been the desert shop which served the most excellent apple deserts and amazing local teas. She was convinced that the afterlife would house deserts on a similar level to the ones in Rose Garden.

Amaryllis decided to work on her multitasking by walking around a relatively empty area with minimal obstacles in her way as she scoured the echos. It tended to take most of her concentration looking into the echos that it left her unaware of her surroundings until something of importance forcefully pulled her back to the present. She focused on the echos traveling forwards and attempted to travel in a straight line for half a mile before turning back to return to her starting point. Amaryllis neglected to look for potential obstacles in her path and to use them to her advantage as the next moment she had passed through a portal and stood in a strange place. You did it again... she face palmed and turn to go back. And it's not there. Good job Amaryllis, she snorted and glanced around hoping to discover an answer.

@ tag
    # # #
    notes
    MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0

Quill Scorchwood
    Quill Scorchwood

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Quill Scorchwood 28th June 2018, 3:54 pm

Quill then hears some foots steps in the distance and summons Argon Cutter, after a few seconds he got up to check where the foot steps came from. He did forget to close the portal. He then leaps from a large rocks while he is stile bare and tells the person,"Why are you in my home, leave or i will cut you down like a blade of grass or i can let Shard chew you up." He was hostile because this person had just walked into his world while he was bathing and relaxing from a hard day of traveling, his necklace still on him and 'berserker' scar showing.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Amaryllis Sita
    Amaryllis Sita

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Amaryllis Sita 28th June 2018, 5:58 pm

During the man's angered leap to the top of the rock, Amaryllis had managed to scoot back several feet with her eyes fixed onto the ground and her hands firmly pulling the hood over her eyes. Doesn't anyone think before they do anything anymore? she questioned shocked at the display being placed in front of her. She took a steadying breath while she quickly deciphered her own past echos and how she ended up in this person's 'home.'

Amaryllis felt the need to face palm once more when she realized she had waltzed right through the portal while her mind had been convinced the portal never existed in the first place. "One, you're as naked as the day you were born. Two, I'm not capable of opening any portals out of here. Three, what kind of person has a hot springs as a home?" she listed off in succession with her matter-of-fact tone and lack of surprise or concern.

@ tag
    # # #
    notes

Quill Scorchwood
    Quill Scorchwood

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Quill Scorchwood 28th June 2018, 6:39 pm

Quill hears what the woman says and in response said,"For one thing, i don't care if anyone sees me naked, i have nothing to hide. 2) This whole world is my home. and 3)..." He then sees that the portal had closed and he had forgotten where it was from so that didn't help. So he want to his pile of clothing but found out that yet again Theia his pet dragon had stolen Paradise's Key. He then said,"Well then this is a bit of a occurred situation, seems that my pet had stolen it when i was not looking so you are stuck here until she returns it." The Argon cutter returns back to the armory to his house, he just goes back into the water to bath more.

Amaryllis Sita
    Amaryllis Sita

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Amaryllis Sita 28th June 2018, 8:32 pm

Amaryllis blinked her eyes slowly as she took in the information and pulled her hood down from her head. She didn't want to hang around an unfamiliar place while some stranger decided to enjoy his bath waiting for his pet dragon to return the key.

Amaryllis' patience had been shattered at his response to her current situation and caused a flash of anger to rush through her system. She took several deep breaths while imaging chopping something to several, several tiny bits and the glee in putting it back together to repeat the process until she calmed down. Once she had calmed down, she considered her current situation and saw only two options. Use her magic to locate the dragon and the key, or listen to his words and wait it out which would require either silence or awkward conversation to pass the time.

She didn't want to bother scouring an unfamiliar area even with her magic and instead choose to suffer through waiting for the dumb dragon to return with her ticket out of the strange home of the man. Amaryllis removed her cloak and leaned against a rock looking away from where he had went to bathe. She was dressed in a sleeveless black corset top, a pair of jean shorts, and her favored combat boots.

"My name is Amaryllis. I'd like to apologize for interrupting you in your home..." she began and glanced to her side, "I was distracted and ran into your portal. I didn't become aware of the present until my body was jolted by the experience of passing through."  

@ tag
    # # #
    notes

Quill Scorchwood
    Quill Scorchwood

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Quill Scorchwood 28th June 2018, 9:06 pm

As Quill is bathing the girl introduce herself as Amaryllis, he then said,"The name is Quill, and your in Paradise, i am not saying that as a pick up line that is just the name of the world you're in. I would also make yourself at home, Theia normally doesn't give me back the key until the next day. She is a weird one but she keeps me sane." He then put his clothing back on and said,"Come, you can stay at my place for the night. Everyone is out for the day helping out Luna with stuff, i'll cook ya something since you are stuck here for the night." He then started walking the the direction of where his house is.

Amaryllis Sita
    Amaryllis Sita

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Amaryllis Sita 28th June 2018, 9:26 pm

Amaryllis folded her cloak over her arms and stood brushing any traces of dirt from the back of her shorts. "Quill," she tested the name under her breath and followed after him. She wasn't surprised at the turn of events, then again, when had she ever been surprised at the turn of events.

She walked  a few paces behind him cataloging the place and path he took in her mind for later in case she ever got lost. "Might I inquire to who Luna is?" Amaryllis inquired, tightening her grip on her cloak.  

@ tag
    # # #
    notes

Quill Scorchwood
    Quill Scorchwood

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Quill Scorchwood 28th June 2018, 10:35 pm

After a while had pass, they had arrived at the large house, when they walk inside Quill is greeted by Stormfang, Ava, and Shard three other mini dragon pets Quill had. He then put his coat away and goes to the kitchen, he makes the mini dragons some food that is perfect for them, Ava gets grilled Alligator Garb, Shard getting a crystal with ruby dust on it, and Stormfang gets a very large roasted boar with lightning bug flakes on it, The reason why they have gotten these foods is because Ava needed more nutrition in her diet so grilled fish would have to do for now, Shard need more vitamins in his which rubys have for him and stormfang just need to eat more since he is still growing. Quill then washes off his hands and turns to Amaryllis and ask,"So what do you want to eat, if its not a family made dish i can cook it. Though my cook book is very limited on what I can look up." He ties a apron on him which says,'I am the heat' which was a gag gift he got from someone in his guild.

Amaryllis Sita
    Amaryllis Sita

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Amaryllis Sita 29th June 2018, 7:55 am

Amaryllis considered the house he led her to and found it matched the world it sat in. To her, it seemed otherworldly but managed to carry a sense of familiarity to the buildings seen outside of this small world. As they walked inside, Amaryllis pondered rather or not time flows differently in this world compared to the one outside of it. Did it follow the time of one specific place or was it located outside of space and time itself sustained by magic and not the laws which governed the world outside of it? She felt compelled to take out her notebook and write down her theories and questions for further research. It would be fascinating to discover the effect worlds like Paradise had on time magic and specifically hers which distorted the echoes of time.

She pulled herself away from her thoughts to avoid being caught by unaware of her surroundings and took a seat, draping her cloak across the back of the chair. Amaryllis watched as Quill took out the food for the three mini dragons and could sense how much he cared about them due to the personalized meals for each one. When he turned to ask her what she’d like to eat she paused. She wasn’t exactly starving due to have eaten late which moved her past something filling and nutritional and towards to her secret craving for sweets. “Can you make any type of sweets or desserts?” she asked in a small voice which attempted to hide her child-like excitement at the thought of sweets.

@ tag
    # # #
    notes

Quill Scorchwood
    Quill Scorchwood

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Quill Scorchwood 29th June 2018, 10:28 am

She said she wanted something sweet or dessert so he started on making some macaroons for her, it was a very fast make since he had already made some from the night before, they were all the different kinds of chocolates like milk chocolate and white chocolate. He then set out a variety, he actually sets out three plates because right on the mark, Lilly came running down the stairs and started eating her plate of macaroons and Quill said,"Why am i not surprised that you didn't go with Luna" Lilly said in response,"Because she's a meany butt that tries to put me into those super frilly dresses I hate so much." He then looks at Amaryllis,"Oh sorry, almost forgot, Amaryllis this is Lilly one of my creations and no she is not my biological daughter more like a synthetic person i made." "You look very sketchy miss." Quill sigh and just said,"Lilly what have i told you about telling people what they look like." "Not to if they don't ask."

Amaryllis Sita
    Amaryllis Sita

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Amaryllis Sita 29th June 2018, 1:02 pm

Amaryllis hadn't touched the macaroons yet and instead fixed her attention onto the exchange between Quill and Lilly. She couldn't help the small tug of the corner of her mouth at the father-daughter atmosphere of the conversation between them. She found it endearing especially since Quill treated her more like his own child than a creature he was the master of.

Amaryllis reached for a white chocolate macaroon and looked at Lilly, "I respect those who speak their mind; however, learning a bit of tact will prove useful for navigating the world." She finally bites into the macaroon and couldn't help but allow a small squeal erupt from her at the wonderfully light and simple taste of the sweet. The young woman's usual expression of bored politeness and suppressed curiosity transformed into uninhabited enjoyment as she munched at more macaroons.

@ tag
    # # #
    notes

Quill Scorchwood
    Quill Scorchwood

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Quill Scorchwood 29th June 2018, 3:07 pm

"Lilly go get into your PJ's, its movie night and i hope you are ready to see it." Lilly's eyes brighten up and she runs upstairs to get her PJ's on, Quill then said,"What a sweet girl, makes me feel bad that i have to start on working on plans for her older body. Oh, do you want to join us for movie night, or do you want me to show you to the guess room?" He didn't want to seem rude and not invite Amaryllis to movie night, besides Lilly won't mind.

Amaryllis Sita
    Amaryllis Sita

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Amaryllis Sita 29th June 2018, 8:16 pm

Amaryllis picked up her cloak from the back of her seat and wiped a few stray crumbs from her mouth. "I wouldn't mind seeing a bit of the movie. I have a feeling I'll probably enjoy it," she replied, watching Lilly rush to change into her pajamas. "How much older is her new body going to be?" she asked, looking at Quill.

@ tag
    # # #
    notes

Quill Scorchwood
    Quill Scorchwood

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Quill Scorchwood 29th June 2018, 9:49 pm

Quill hears her ask a question in answers,"Currently she has the body structure of a 6 year old, when she gets to know the world a little better i am going to build her a teenage body structure which she can transfer into if she wanted, but right now I let her stay that way until she is ready. Anyway the movie is something called A tale of the celestial princess, did some research on it and it is a pretty good movie based off of a fair tale." Quill starts to make popcorn with some butter and salt, there was also assortment of candies as well with some drinks."Oh if you have any request, now is a good time while i am making stuff."

Amaryllis Sita
    Amaryllis Sita

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Amaryllis Sita 29th June 2018, 10:12 pm

Amaryllis watched him make the popcorn and glanced over at the candies and drinks. There wasn't a lack of options, and considering they were going to watch a movie the assortment was good. "I don't have any requests," she replied and found a spot to set her cloak out of the way of everyone.

She spotted her notebook, which was filled with random thoughts and research notes, and couldn't help snatching it and her favored pen. "I was wondering about something," Amaryllis began flipping to a first blank spot she could find in her notebook. "Does time function differently in here? Is it in sync with a specific place outside of here, or perhaps this place resides outside of space and time itself?" She kept a neutral expression on her face, yet her voice and the extra glint of curiosity gave her away.

@ tag
    # # #
    notes

Quill Scorchwood
    Quill Scorchwood

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Quill Scorchwood 29th June 2018, 10:49 pm

Amaryllis had asked a very good question about Paradise which was nothing to special,"Actually it is in sync with any world chosen, I keep it on our world so nothing truly happens. Paradise also is infinite as well, with countless bio and animals with some gods as well, it is very relaxing. Not only that but it has a infinite source of mana, and resources though if you want to use something that has not yet entered into here you can't and all offensive magic is disable with a few exception like requip magic. Not only that it also lets you revisit some places that you have visited before which is very useful when you want to get back somewhere relaxing or to transport goodies without a gaggle of bandits robbing you half way there. And only a few people have a key to it, it is also open to members of Silver Wolf as well though i don't get that many visitors here that much." He then sets out the popcorn and Lilly comes down where the cutest dragon onesy that anyone has set their eyes on.

Amaryllis Sita
    Amaryllis Sita

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Amaryllis Sita 3rd July 2018, 5:26 pm

Amaryllis greedily wrote the information, but made sure to leave enough obscurity about the place because even with his security measures she didn't want to chance him stealing her research notebook to protect his world. She snapped the notebook closed, slipping it and her pen back into her bag. "Thanks for explaining all of that," she allowed herself to give him a bright smile before she was distracted by the sound of Lilly coming back.

She took in the young girl's outfit and bit her bottom lip as she took in her appearance. She is absolutely adorable! she gushed to herself, biting the inside of her cheek to prevent herself from squealing. Amaryllis cleared her throat gently, "Lilly, you look very pretty."

@ tag
    # # #
    notes

Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Hired Help- Idolize- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500] - Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Nemean Lion
    Position : Saint of Courage
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Silver Wolf [Guild Master]
    Cosmic Coins : 215
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 11,344,090

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Wind Strike Magic
    Second Magic: Wind Summon Magic
    Third Magic:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 3rd July 2018, 10:14 pm

Wearing her white t-shirt and desert camouflage shorts, Leona set out from Silver Wolf Guild Hall with a backpack loaded with supplies and no place in mind. During her travels she came across a familiar-looking gateway in a place called Rose Garden. Its presence meant that Quill was nearby. Leona decided to stop in and at least say hello.

"Hey Leona, where are we?" A tiny voice asked her. The voice belonged to Fen, her magical fennec fox companion. She had encountered him during the trip home from the fight with Bladdi Maccoi and Mutura. Whitney and Erica had pointed him out to her during the ride back to their village. She saved him from death by dehydration and he became her pet.

Like many of his kind, Fen had light brown fur and large ears. Unlike many of his kind, he could understand and speak human language. That in itself was impressive, but what made him truly special was his propensity for finding and digging up buried treasure.

"We're in a place called the Rose Garden. We're in front of a portal." Leona explained.

"A portal? What's that?" Fen asked.

"It's kinda like a door. A door made of magic." Leona explained.

"Oh, OK." Fen replied as he stared at the portal. Leona stepped through. Fen panicked.

"Hey, wait for me!" Fen called out as he scrambled in after his owner. Both of them made it through without incident. As soon as they were through, the portal closed behind them.

On the other side was a house. It was obviously Quill's. Leona walked towards it with Fen on her heels.

"What a big house!" Fen exclaimed.

"Yeah. I didn't know Quill even had one." Leona commented. Fen followed her up to the door. She knocked and was granted entry. Leona edged inside with Fen right behind her. The door shut behind them.

Leona listened and heard talking. One voice was Quill's, but the other two sounded feminine. None of them sounded like any of Quill's usual female companions. Both of them were new. Maybe she should leave.

Instead Leona ventured further in, following the sound of the voices. Fen was right behind her. The blonde walked until she came across Quill, a dark-haired girl, and a smaller one with a dragon onesie on.

"Uh, hi Quill. Did I drop by at a bad time?" Leona asked him.
    Quill Scorchwood
    Quill Scorchwood

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Quill Scorchwood 3rd July 2018, 10:57 pm

Lilly puffs up one cheek and says,"I am suppose to be adorable not pretty." "Lilly, be nice. You are super adorable, now get ready and Amaryllis please take that out of your notes, if other guilds found out of a endless source of magic and materials that might end up causing trouble." Quill had notice she was writing stuff down because he notice it when he finished explaining Paradise to her. Just then Leona, one of Quill friends and guild mates had walked in, it appeared she had walked though the same portal Amaryllis because she was wearing her backpack or she might of came back from some where and accidently walked into a sub portal he had at the guild only some guild members can access, the portal she came from in the normal world want away.

Quill then heard what she said and responded,"Oh it's nice to see you Leona, wasn't expecting anyone else to come. The little adorable one is my latest creation Lilly, can say she is my daughter of sorts and this new face is Amaryllis. Oh Amaryllis this is Leona, a friend and guild mate of mine, he Leona you want to join us for movie night and do you want anything before we start like a home cook snack or drinks?" While Quill was talking Lilly want up to Leona and just stared at her with starry eyes and had Fen in her arms as well.

Amaryllis Sita
    Amaryllis Sita

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Amaryllis Sita 4th July 2018, 8:52 am

Amaryllis got her notebook back out and opened to the page where she had written the notes. "Reasonable," she replied. She glanced at the girl who entered the house and from the conversation she guessed the girl must be a guild member.

Once Quill introduced the girl, Amaryllis gave a small nod of her head. "Hi, my name is Amaryllis as he said. Sorry to drop in uninvited," she apologized to Leona. I feel like I walked got caught walking into the wrong house and invited to dinner. These people are weird... the thought occurred to her with the addition of his guild mate. The situation lucked out for her especially considering her magic wasn't designed for combat.

The notebook, Amaryllis reminded herself causing her to jolt slightly. She glanced back at her writing already committed to memory the moment her pen touch the paper. Amaryllis' eyes became clouded over as she followed the time stream of the notebook to the moment before she wrote down the information. Once her eyes cleared, the notebook was encased in a blanket of rainbow colored light for a minuet before it dispersed to reveal the blank pages. "There," she waved it in front of Quill to allow him to verify the lack of information about his home.

@ tag
    # # #
    notes

Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Hired Help- Idolize- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500] - Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 4th July 2018, 1:39 pm

"I should be the one apologizing, Amaryllis. I kinda showed up out of nowhere without even knocking. You and Quill were doing your thing when I arrived." Leona apologized to the new girl. The blonde felt like she was the intruder, not the dark-haired girl. Maybe she should have just knocked.

"Like Quill said, I'm part of Silver Wolf too." Leona added. She noticed that the smaller girl with purple hair had taken a liking to Fen. She had taken so much of a liking to Fen that the small fox was held in her arms. Fen did not seem distressed at all, so Leona left the matter alone.

"I was just wandering around the area and happened to find the portal. I decided to drop in and say hi to Quill. And that's how I got here." Leona said to Amaryllis. Amaryllis had a thing for red and black and the outfit looked vaguely familiar, like something out of a book. That was fine. The blonde had no room to throw rocks. Leona had a thing for desert camouflage shorts... everyone had a signature look.

"So... what's your story, Amaryllis?" Leona asked casually.
    Quill Scorchwood
    Quill Scorchwood

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Quill Scorchwood 4th July 2018, 2:59 pm

"It is fine, you are welcome here anytime remember. Anyway lets start the movie before Lilly gets mad." Quill put in the movie while Lilly gets into her spot and gets confy, she grabs a box of can and Quill sits next to her. He hit play on the movie and it started, the movie started like any movie would start out. During which Quill and Lilly would eat a lot of candy and popcorn staring at the movie, by the end of the movie Lilly was out cold and sleeping like a little puppy. Quill then took her into her room and set put her into her bed then walked down stairs and went to talk to the to ladies,"So what do you think of paradise? I know i haven't shown you much but that's because of Lilly, hmm. Ah, would you girls like to take a bath in one of the hotsprings before heading off to bed?"

Amaryllis Sita
    Amaryllis Sita

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Amaryllis Sita 4th July 2018, 4:06 pm

Amaryllis placed her notebook securely away and listened to Leona explain her present, which felt unnecessary to her considering she was a complete stranger from another guild. She considered Leona's question. As she prepared a condensed version of it in her head, Quill started the movie and Lilly got situated in what would have to be her favored spot. Amaryllis found a spot to sit with a decent view of the television and waved Leona to sit close to her. "I'll tell you after the movie," she promised.

Amaryllis found the movie entertaining, several times laughing out loud and for a few moments longer than the rest. It was one of her greatest weaknesses in her opinion. Intense emotions seemed to flow through her easily in casual settings. During the duration of the film she ate mostly candy and sampled the popcorn, her sweet tooth blatantly obvious.

After Quill returned from laying Lilly down, she considered his question. "You're world is amazing, Quill," she complimented with a soft smile. Amaryllis glanced at Leona and shrugged her shoulders, "I wouldn't mind enjoying the hot springs if Leona doesn't mine keeping me company."

@ tag
    # # #
    notes

Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 4th July 2018, 9:47 pm

Leona sat and watched the movie, occasionally taking a sip from her canteen. It was probably unnecessary with being in Paradise and having Quill provide food, but Leona did so anyway. She was used to having to provide her own provisions. She was still getting used to the concept of food almost always being available on demand. Leona let Amaryllis, Lilly and Quill watch the movie without comments from the peanut gallery.

When the movie was over, Amaryllis spoke to Quill about going to the hot springs. now that Lilly was going to sleep, Fen excitedly raced back to her side. Leona thought that Lilly was a bit strange, but she was not anything to be worried about. The blonde turned her thoughts back to what Amaryllis said. The other girl said that she would get in the hot springs if Leona did.

Leona shrugged her shoulders. Why not? It was not like she had anything pressing to do. But what to do about Fen? As luck would have it, the issue took care of itself.

Fen went to sleep in a corner of the room. That was perfect. Now she would not have to explain to Fen what they were about to do. He was smart for a fennec fox, but he was not entirely familiar with human ways.

"Sure. I'll go to the hot springs." Leona accepted the invitation.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 4:39 pm