Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Eye Of Storms;; Cirven & Jiyu

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Wind Magic
    Second Magic: Demonic Takeover
    Third Magic:

The Eye Of Storms;; Cirven & Jiyu Empty The Eye Of Storms;; Cirven & Jiyu

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 4th April 2018, 2:48 pm

Considering the fact Divide Island was in the middle of the ocean and well an 'island' storms were something the inhabitants were used to, something that normally was barely regarded. However, tonight one storm had managed to chase everyone into their homes, the storm was pretty much a hurricane but it had come suddenly with no warning at all, one second the sun was out the next blackened clouds could be seen and before anyone knew what was happening the storm crashed onto divide island with no mercy! Yet, mages of enough strength would be able to easily tell that this storm actually was not a natural occurrence, there was a mass of magic held within the storm almost as if it was a sentient magical creature crying out. Among the mages of Onyx Moon? Most would not realize anything special about the magical signature of this storm, magic creatures abounded and sometimes they just had to be allowed to pass. However, one mage would likely be distressed by the storm to some degree even if only slightly, due to having sensed the magic within the storm before. Only when it had last been sensed by that mage? It belonged to someone he was partly familiar with, Jiyu Kazehime, and she certainly hadn't been something that was accompanied by storms naturally, heck her ability to cast magic shut down when she was wet. Sadly, the violence of the storm made it impossible for anyone to go outside.

She couldn't think, Jiyu didn't even really fully know where she was, all the wind witch knew was that whenever she went this raging storm followed her! Expecting death from the cursed magic she had been using, the young woman had not expected to wake up over the ocean, cradled as if she was some infant in the eyes of the storm. Quickly, she discovered that even if she had somehow survived being consumed by the wind, something had changed about her at a basic level, something she couldn't understand. As the storm raged on outside of the headquarters small amounts of dust found various ways into the headquarters of onyx moon, this dust was part of the storm and thus didn't raise any alarm bells considering it likely registered no different than some small amounts of rain getting in. What was she even looking for here? Jiyu couldn't seem to focus or even remember what she had come here for when she could see the entire storm! Prior her sight had been five feet from her at most and now she was seeing several places at once and there was so much going on.

"Cirven!?"

She guessed that it must have made sense to seek out someone like the other canine. In her current state, the fear of harming someone by mistake was intense so she couldn't go to Rose Garden for her guilds help. Yet? Jiyu required someone who she could trust and possessed a wealth of information to figure out what ,was going on, hopefully become able to reverse whatever had been changed. Little did she know, nothing could be undone, her life state had been changed she was a true elemental, there was no difference between her and the wind anymore, she didn't just wield her element anymore, she was the element and touched what it did.

"Cirven?!"

Whenever the male opened the door? He would be met with the sight of a newborn elemental, fresh out of their own storm the floor beneath her soaked. Jiyu stood there bare her hair and flesh soaked, dust swirling around her. On closer inspection? This dust was actually fusing and detaching from her, unaware of what she had become nor how to control her own abilities she had failed to properly manifest her body. Trembling there, she was crying but each tear instantly dissolved into dust fading into the wind upon its formation. Kazehime was terrified, unable to think clearly and beyond overloaded with her senses stretched so thin as she stood between her elemental dispersed form and a manifested body, dealing with the input from both forms. "Please, help me." she couldn't think of anywhere else to go, expect maybe an isolated place in the middle of the ocean or something but that wouldn't do anything and she would likely start accidently sinking ships eventually.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Eye Of Storms;; Cirven & Jiyu Miku_chibi_by_kenneos-d4l2s2w

The Eye Of Storms;; Cirven & Jiyu H6NcPbM The Eye Of Storms;; Cirven & Jiyu H6NcPbM The Eye Of Storms;; Cirven & Jiyu H6NcPbM The Eye Of Storms;; Cirven & Jiyu H6NcPbM

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Position : None
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Devil's Zeal
    Second Magic: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Magic: Vir'ednith

The Eye Of Storms;; Cirven & Jiyu Empty Re: The Eye Of Storms;; Cirven & Jiyu

Post by Cirven 4th April 2018, 4:28 pm

It was like some sort of creature in itself when the storm arrived over the island turned country. The whirling of the wind and the sounds of the heavy rain drops colliding with the headquarters of the West Fiore Trading Company was something that probably would scare those inside it a bit. The sound of it possibly would make people think that the building itself would give out and be torn apart but that was for those who did not know how strong the structure really was. There were many forms of magic and with the money that the WFTC brought in allowed them to afford to research into them. This lead into a new branch of the company where they would create or figure out types of magic for use by the guild or otherwise. This was how the guild had found their guild spells recently which was taught to the CEO and his VPs. The research and development branch had also found the use of a spell that was used and maintained over the HQ building which shielded it from attacks and other things so that they could be ready for anything. The shielding was holding up but the storm seemed to get stronger and stronger as time went on which would cause those who knew of the shielding to worry.

The devil CEO stood in his quarters staring out of the large window that he had in it that allowed him to look out towards the side of the HQ it faced, the path that lead down to the docks and more. The rain and wind had caused his view to be completely blocked by the combination of strong weather and he could only watch as it got stronger. He was starting to get the impression that something was out there causing this storm that he needed to go and deal with to stop it before the island itself was destroyed by it but then he heard a voice calling to him. He looked around confused as even with his great hearing he could not place where the voice had come from. He looked around his room confused but cautiously just before hearing the voice again and moving to the front door of his room. He opened the door to see a blue haired girl with two pony tails for her hair. "Aayla...?" He mumbled out unable to think straight at first but then his senses kicked in and he could tell who she actually was. Her magical power was all over the outside of the building and her scent gave it all away to him. "Jiyu..? What is wrong?" He knelt down and went to touch her but stopped when he saw that her body was turning into dust with a swirling wind around her. "How can.. I.." He started to ask her but then thought that maybe if she calmed down more that she would be able to control what was going on around her. "Jiyu..." He spoke out and then did the only thing he knew would calm down most people and hugged her. "It's okay. Calm down now. It's okay."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Eye Of Storms;; Cirven & Jiyu LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 4th April 2018, 6:10 pm

There would have to be clean up for the storm eventually, and when she realized that Jiyu would feel bad about it. Considering it had taken time to realize she was actually still a sentient being and not just in whatever state people entered after death? The wind mage hadn't thought to check how developed this place had gotten, just focused on going the one place she may be able to get some help without causing mass destruction to boats, several towns, cities, forests, fields or other things along the way. Cirven believed there was a creature causing the storm and he was entirely correct, said beast had come right to his door.

Her ears would have twitched at his voice if they were there but she couldn't even feel them and the sound of the storm alongside almost every citizen on the island if they could be heard from outside their residence like a crying baby or such, it was drowning him out. Hands raised clamping over where her ears should have been, hands turning to mostly dust with the moment barely shaped, half of her hair also turning to dust. The only thing she really could focus on doing or think to do was stare at the other person around her. However, even staring at Cirven was difficult, it was so hard not to see through the eyes of the storm raging all over the island, not that Jiyu knew that was what she was doing. If she had been aware that she was using two forms of sight at a time? Then she wouldn't be using both of them if it could be toggled off.

Normally, even Cirven who she knew to be somehow related to her after the incident at silent glacier's? Was near unable to touch her without distressing the young witch due to his gender, this time the action didn't seem to be affected by her fear. How could she be afraid of anything at this point, Jiyu wasn't even sure if she was alive. The touch of the other canine was one hint that she may actually be alive, firm and solid around her back allowing some semblance of stability to the torn woman. Long blue hair wavered behind her for a second falling over his arms as it materialized the rest of the way, the rest of the dust falling into its proper place or drifting around to form what looked much like a simple white dress over her.

"Cirven? Am I Alive?"

It would be a weird sight for anyone who happened to be walking past that hallway, Cirven latched onto someone who was nearly a full foot or maybe more shorter than him. Jiyu raised her arms slightly to touch his back lightly, not quite embracing the male, but it was better then what she normally gave. Luckily for everyone, since she was fully manifested and a bit calmer, the storm would drop slightly in severity, while it was nowhere near entirely calmed the sudden shift did likely prove Jiyu was the cause, more notably her emotions.

The Eye Of Storms;; Cirven & Jiyu H6NcPbM The Eye Of Storms;; Cirven & Jiyu H6NcPbM The Eye Of Storms;; Cirven & Jiyu H6NcPbM The Eye Of Storms;; Cirven & Jiyu H6NcPbM

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 12th April 2018, 4:16 pm

The dog devil was surprised that his ideas had worked. It was not something he did everyday or with anyone so it was weird for him to feel the warmth of another so close to him. He moved himself off of her and nodded to her. "You are alive. I can feel you and I'm sure you can feel me so that means you are as alive as it gets." He smiled at her not caring about any of the debris or possible magic power that could be hurting him. He had a natural healing ability that was much quicker than any regular person so if he was damaged it would heal over a few seconds, though the pain would still be there. He had been trained to not feel pain so things like cuts and bruises were nothing more to him than a very slight sensation if he felt them at all. He would notice the sound of the storm around the building would calm when Jiyu calmed down some and put it all together in his head. "Jiyu, we need to get you to be able to control what this power is you have. It looks like you have limited control over it but I know you are strong enough to take control over something as trivial as this. We are family after all so I'm sure we both have the same pridefulness about us." He knew that the devil he shared his DNA with was a centuries old ancestor of the smaller girl that was in front of him and because of that it made them related in some weird way. It placed him much higher in her family line but he saw her as something like the sister he never had ever since finding out about their familial connection. "I need you to do this so that we can prevent people from being hurt in that crazy storm going on outside. I don't know how you are doing it but with the power we both possess I bet it is some type of stronger form of magic you could unlock but somehow brought it out when you could not fully master it. Either way though, I am here to help you any way I can to master it now or at least gain control over it enough to stop it. Even if we have to have multiple more hugs over and over again. Sound good?" He did not know if his little talk would calm her down enough to control things or if she could gain control over something so powerful but he knew that he needed to try.

Character Info:
    Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 10th July 2018, 3:54 pm

If she had not known her connection to Cirven or if it had been anyone else, the embrace would not have worked in the least. With any other circumstance short of that being Lucius holding onto her? It would have only made things worse, she hated the touch of men. Even with this being the touch of someone she knew, it still nearly sent shivers of the bad kind up her spine. Behind her momentarily closed lids? It flashed back to when being touched hadn't been her choice, when hands had covered her regardless of her cries for them to stop, to when she learned no one cared if she screamed for help they were never coming. Jiyu couldn't even remember how she had escaped in the end. "I hope so." only she didn't know if she really hoped to be alive. If she was still among the living? That meant she had to deal with what had been done.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!" she had never gotten so infuriated over the sound of 'jiyu' before, the storm clearly showed her rage. "It's not my name." more tears slipped from her eyes as the storm fell back to where it had been when Cirven hugged her. "It was just a lie." her voice sounded pain as she admitted that, fresh tears falling, though some of them dissipated to dust the second they fell. "Nothing more than an alias that a foolish child used to run away from the truth that turned out to be just another lie!" her entire life as Jiyu was a lie, the very motivation for becoming Jiyu was corrupted beyond her repair, she couldn't see anything except the pain of what she now knew. Even her own name hurt, he couldn't help her like this, having to call her something that threatened to break what little of her was left. "Mikka, my name was Mikka, Mikka Ambrose." she could only say that it had been her name because she didn't even know who she was anymore.

On the topic of control? What was he asking her to control, she didn't have control over anything right now, even her own past! Jiyu hadn't even noticed her own connection to the storm, frankly she didn't even know the roaring outside existed, the only thing she could perceive besides Cirven was the new knowledge that was ripping her apart emotionally just as her magic had ripped her apart physically. "Everything I Became Jiyu For, It  Was All Lies." she had spent almost all of her teenage years as Jiyu and the entirety of her young adult life, only to find out the very reason she became Jiyu had never been the truth. Knowing that everything she had been fighting towards, the very source of her magic was nothing but corruption, secrets, and lies? Ensured she had no idea who she was anymore, no clue who she could or should be.

"I don't know anything anymore." she seemed unable to hold her own weight, but she pushed away and leaned against the wall on the inside of the room, having realized the hallway was likely not the best place for her to be. While Cirven had seen her nude before? She didn't want anyone else seeing her, the red of her face uncharacteristic for Jiyu, but perfectly characteristic for the small village girl Mikka, trapped between two selves that conflicted each other greatly in her mind. "I couldn't think of anywhere else to run." she looked broken leaning against his wall, arms crossed and body slouched to provide some censorship to herself, gaze averted. "I don't know what we can do." she looked at one small palm, it looked like her palm but she had watched it be torn apart. "My magic, I didn't know..." she choked up again, clamping her hands onto her arms and sinking to sit on the floor. "It was black, dark, forbidden magic the entire time, a cursed magic. I had no idea." until it was too late, she laughed again seeming utterly broken. "It already took its price, I know it did, I don't know how I'm alive, the cost was my body." which would kill most people, even demons, she didn't know how she had managed to survive her magic taking its fee for mastery.

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 10th July 2018, 6:56 pm

He did not know what had gotten into his friend but she seemed like she had been through something that completely ruined her outlook on who she was. Something happened that caused her to even burst out to him for calling her the name he knew her and following it up with changing her own name. He watched as she leaned herself up by the wall near him and listened to her words that caused him to feel the pain she was going through more and more. Her could relate to it very well with how he was a creation for a group of experiments that were conducted to create beings that could kill gods among other things. All he knew was himself as another name until recently when he was able to get his memories of the darker times of his early life. All of the forced mental training, the information that was forced into his mind as well as the others so that they had the knowledge of those before them, the killings, the lack of control, etc. It all came over him like a wave of water had come into the building and collided with him. Using one of his spells he created a clone of himself in his room and had it grab a blanket and bring it to Mikka. The clone put it over her body as Cirven started to speak.

"I have lived a life where I was forced to believe I was someone else until I finally found out who I was. Specimen number Tr453, codename, Trase. I had to remember that and respond with it when spoken to by any who were above me and gave me orders. I was forced to be a assassin for them and only was younger than seven years old. They used a spell to put images in our heads when we were sleeping so that we gained the knowledge and experience of trained soldiers and other experts." He looked down at his hand with a regret filled look as if it were covered in the blood of those he was forced to maim. He looked back up towards Mikka. "I learned that no matter what your name is, you make who you are and they can't do anything about that if you don't let them. It doesn't matter if I am Cirven, Trase or some random number they came up with for me to respond to."

He moved closer to her and the clone moved out of the way. "I have something that will help you feel better. Just don't tell anyone about it. It is sort of a secret ability that I'd like to hide a bit." His right hand erupted into white flames and he held it out near her. The flames would give off a welcoming warmth that would make the smaller girl feel good mentally and physically. "This won't hurt or anything so don't be scared." He knelt down and reached out to her and placed his hand on her shoulder causing the warm feeling to be sent through her body and helping her to think calmly as well as heal from any damage she might have taken. He then eased his hand off from her. "Better?" He looked at her concerned but hopeful.

Character Info:
    Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 11th July 2018, 6:23 am

If it had been simple as losing an outlook on who she was? Then it would be easy for the woman to fix, she would not have lost her head over it. When one didn't know themselves, they could always become who they used to be. Jiyu had to deal with the fact no matter who she became some part of that life was based on nothing but lies. If she was Mikka it was the secrets her father had kept trying to protect her, if she was Jiyu it was lies she convinced herself of and the truths she couldn't bear having discovered. In the wind elementals mind, there was nothing left of who she used to be or who she had become, it had just all blown away to her wielded element the second she found out the truth. She had based her life off lies and secrets.

As the blanket 'fell' through the air when it was placed by the clone of cirven? Something extremely curious took place, a feat almost impossible considering how her magic had acted in every other instance. The entire time they had known each other, Jiyu had never been better dressed then what could easily pass for and sometimes actually was her intimates, the more powerful she had grown the more the wind refused to let anything besides itself touch her. If the trend was followed? That blanket should have been torn apart or at the best simply laid over her head not really doing anything for her. Instead, the black dust danced across it momentarily before the blanket itself turned to dust and swiftly reformed wrapped around her. At the present moment, Jiyu was not more decent then anyone had seen her in a long time, with the long blanket covering everything down to just beneath her knee's.

At the moment the change in the winds normal behavior remained out of the things Jiyu was noting, too focused on Cirven and trying to retain her sanity. "MA1." she uttered out the name, her eyes looking as if she suddenly had a realization about something. "When I was in the glaciers and the first time when I was held, some of them called me MA1." sure they knew there was some connection somewhere, knew that her families DNA was within him. However, before this very moment, Jiyu had never considered the fact they may have done similar things to her, that she may be some sort of experiment for the people he'd rescued her from. "Two letters." just like his, hers simply had fewer numbers. How had she never considered that from the first time they captured her, why else would they have been so keen on keeping her alive even if she had to be injured in the process unless she held some high value to them?

Now was when her brain started to whirl to life once more, a new breed of panic filling her. "It never made sense to me." Why would it have made sense? She hadn't thought she was anything besides a girl hunting the world for her mother's killer! "What if." she was just an experiment, nothing she remembered was real and they had just implanted her memories to send her after someone they wanted dead! Luckily this was the time that Cirven chose to place the flames against the side of her head, forcing her emotions to calm so that the storm did not worse even if her thoughts ran rampant on what could be true and if anything she knew was true. Eventually, it seemed she tranced out under the influence of his flames, eyes growing seemingly empty, which caused the remaining dust to vanish and complete her body.

"Cirven." it was a few minutes after she had tranced, aqua optics cutting up to him as her hand came up weakly trying to push his away. "You held flames next to the head of someone who far as she remembers lost her mother to arson, and was tortured with fire for years." they had served the right function, the storm was basically just a rainstorm now, but it had only worked because she had been so far gone her fear hadn't kicked in. If the other canine held that flame there too long? It would only bounce her back into fear. "I can't believe I never even considered what reason they could have had for using fire like that, fighting so hard to keep me alive, even after I started actively trying to make things end faster to the best of my ability at the time." she had stopped eating, if they had no reason for keeping her, they would not have started burning her to force feed her, they would have just let her starve she saw that now. At least her response to his flame seemed to have been quick and correct, in spite of whatever had happened prior.

Moments later the wind user stood up a bit shaky on her legs as if they were new, but seeming in body to be no worse for wear. The mental damage would clearly take much longer to recover from, there was no quick cure for someone being broken. "What if none of it was real?" with everything that place could do, it was far-fetched to think they could implate memories, feelings. "I've never wanted to go home. After everything that's happened wouldn't a normal person want to return home? I know I was there at some point otherwise Astrid wouldn't remember me, but what if..." somehow part of her past wasn't really hers, them having done something to her past would explain why she always found some feeling or reason to keep herself away. If false memories had been implanted? Going back would risk shattering them because they couldn't fake everything.  

Jiyu stumbled over to sit anywhere she could in the room, whether that was some chair he had around or his bed, it didn't really matter. During this motion was when she finally noticed what she would deem the most 'alarming' thing of the day. "The blanket." she looked frightened again, her clawed hand touching it lightly as she gulped. "My magic..." she trailed off standing up and pointing her finger at something sitting in the room, seemingly attempting to use her magic to some degree. Whatever Jiyu was trying to make happen, clearly didn't transpire, fear filling her eyes as the storm outside slowly picked up again outside in response to her emotion. "I can't control the wind!" Of course, cirven could see her magic had grown more powerful, but having not taken note of the storm she was beginning to believe she had none, that she had lost the wind. Luckily she was not alone, she was with someone who could clearly see the wind was responding to her more acutely then it ever had, instantly, as if there was no difference between wielder and element anymore.

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 17th July 2018, 5:37 pm

"MA1, huh?" He spoke out after she told him of her number that was similar to his own. He could not help but feel they were much more connected than he once originally thought but at this point could not confirm or deny it completely. He knew he had done something wrong when he placed the flames next to her head but he wanted to help her and had limited ways of doing it effectively without using his flames. "I'm sorry for using my flames but they can be toggled to hurt or to heal and you know I'm not going to hurt you so the hurt toggle was off." He grinned as he held his hand next to his body with the flames covering it. The smaller girl then started to ramble about things that the devil would not understand completely as she paced into his room and took a seat on his bed. It was as if she was trying to tell him about her time as an experiment subject but it was too vague for him to know the truth. "Sounds like you have been through a lot, huh?" Was all he could really say to her. He related to her past much more than most of the world ever would but he did not think it was the time to compare sad stories about each other's past.

She then seemed to try to use her magic to move something in the room but nothing happened which lead her to become somewhat frantic with her words and think that she could not control her abilities but behind her and through the large glass mirrors Cirven could see the storm outside bend to her will and be warped around like some sort of play thing. "Mikka, your power is not in here but out there." He pointed to the windows near the bed so that she could see what she was doing and understand that she had much more control over things than she though. "Remember that you make up who you are and no one can tell you to do otherwise unless you let them control you which you are too strong to be controlled. Now try and control what is going on outside. Try to move the wind with your mind but do so calmly and don't let your emotions overwhelm you." He spoke to her thinking that he figured out what she needed to do was control her emotions in order to control her power.

Character Info:
    Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 27th July 2018, 1:30 pm

She had tried so hard to forget hearing them call her that because it had not made any sense to her, she had forgotten who she was in the past but clearly, they hadn't. Even when she had managed to forget 'Mikka Ambrose' completely someone had remembered, someone she didn't even think she knew. "It's kinda disturbing they used that instead of anything else, cause MA is my birth initials." which meant there was almost no doubt whoever had taken her knew what her birth name was, something she had gone through painstaking lengths to hide. "I mean I guess." how could she be sure what she had been through with the idea that these people could do something to memories? Heck, there was even that whole thing of how she couldn't remember how she ended up joining Black Rose in complete detail! How whenever she remembered anything from a certain period of time, something was always missing from it.

Out there, what was he talking about? Mismatched optics covered by dripping bangs followed the direction his finger pointed in seeing the storm raging outside, which she had been aware of. What was so important about those rains! Mikka stood up and walked to the window, the blanket falling from her body as her palms pressed against the glass. Later she would thank the fact there wasn't some place where someone could see in cirven's windows cause without the blanket she was very exposed. "You think I'm doing that?!" it finally hit her and she turned her gaze in shock over at him. The lightning bolt that struck nearby at that exact moment? Only offered proof to his theory, that somehow the way she felt influenced the storm raging on outside. "If this is me, I can easily say I've never even conjured anything near this before." she seemed to doubt somewhat that she was capable of the storm she was watching, considering this involved some control of what touched the wind instead of just the wind itself.

Over the next few minutes, it became clear to her that she was indeed the cause of the storm and had some control over it. "I'm sorry." however, she also quickly discovered with a few tears rolling down her cheeks that she couldn't deceive the wind. "I can't stop it, this is the best I can do, it seems directly connected to my actual emotions and not just my expressed ones." she just had her world shattered, even if she pretended it was fine, it seemed the storm knew better. "I never thought I'd have something like this." now that she was somewhat calm it was clear everything about her was new to some extent. "It's almost like I can see for once, anything that storm is touching, and not just because it's being whispered to me, it's almost like I'm sharing the eyes of the wind." she giggled slightly with a frown marring it. Even if she was enjoying the idea of her new power? She couldn't just erase how upset she was over what she had found out. Though due her laughter the sun was now out during the middle of a hurricane.

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 30th July 2018, 4:29 pm

He watched and listened silently which was not a characteristic of his at all but he wanted to understand her more before he spoke anymore. He did not want to accidentally trigger anything or cause her to do anything rash. It was a spectacle to see her power outside and how it responded to each word she spoke and emotion she even slightly showed signs of. It reminded him of his own issues with his powers and abilities at times which caused him to take on different forms and personalities at times. "We really do come from the same family, don't we?" He spoke out as he let out a chuckle. "So you want to be called Mikka now, right? To me your name won't matter much. I know your scent, how you look and who you are. Pretty simple for me." He smiled at her and looked out the large windows of his room. "Your power is pretty vast, huh? You do need to gain control of it somehow but with how destructive this is that could be an issue. Well an issue for people who don't have options." He brought his eyes and focus back onto her. "My idea is that you stay in this country; you stay in Tolgalen. I have a cabin that is away from the cities in the woods near here that you can live in. It will give you space from others so that you can practice controlling your new powers and you will have Zinnath and myself to come visit you. I couldn't leave one of my only relatives alone like that anyways. Best thing about being here is that we have country wide security here meaning anyone who comes for you will have to get through my company and the others under me. What do you think?"

Character Info:
    Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 14th August 2018, 7:03 pm

Coming to understand the wind user right now? Would be an incredible feat, considering she didn't even understand anything about herself at the moment, everything felt like it was wrong and out of place. "I don't think we ever could have denied that. How many other dogs with oddly colored eyes do you know?" with her hands still pressed against the window panes she glanced over at him, laughing slightly as she finally caught her reflection. "Though apparently, I look different now, though it makes sense I don't know if I could stand seeing my own reflection, not right now." how was she supposed to just accept how badly she had messed up and move on? Especially when she didn't even exactly know what all she had learned, it had been so much she had been unable to process it all at once, the implications would take months to work out on their own, without her heart heavy as it was. "Whatever this is, must have known I would be unable to stand to look at myself, so it reconstructed me differently."  of course, she had no idea she had been built to resemble one of the many deaths the wind had borne witness to before their merge.

"I don't know what I want to be called, I don't even know who I am anymore." she turned her head away again, sighing as she pressed her forehead against the slightly chilled glass. "It will be a major problem, I've never been too good at controlling my emotions and they seem to be what my power is tied to." How was she to control both her emotions and this power, when she had no idea how to control either? She was a hothead, always had been that was the one thing Mikka and Jiyu had in common, neither of them put their emotions on the back burner. "Where else can I go? Your idea is my only option." some may think she was exaggerating, but it was very true in her eyes. "I mean can you imagine if my power flared up somewhere not equipped to deal with hurricanes? If I reformed anywhere else, I could have decimated a city."  it was not insane to imagine if she had retreated somewhere unprepared for storms of this caliber that she could have wrecked an entire village, town or even city without even knowing what she had done.

Slowly the wind user would begin realizing her state of nudity, but she had a bit before it hit her full force. "I have no doubt if they become aware of this, whoever is pulling the strings, will likely make another attempt like they've done in the past." What could someone do if they could actually control what she was simply struggling to accept? Lord over storms, weather, or whatever her power had grown into. "For once I'd like to be the one to attack them first." instead of being captured and praying she found some way out of it.

The moment's ticked as the blue-haired girl glanced at Cirven again, averting her gaze. "I don't suppose you have any women's clothing laying around? I guess it doesn't matter though even if it's a man's shirt or something, judging from the blanket earlier the wind doesn't have anything against clothing anymore." if she did wear a shirt or something? It would be so weird, it had been years since she had been able to wear a full shirt, heck when she was on ships she wore a bathing suit top and jacket, she hadn't worn a real shirt in forever.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 9:05 am