Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Hello Everyone !

xRufeys
    xRufeys

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Hello Everyone ! Empty Hello Everyone !

Post by xRufeys 19th March 2018, 5:40 am

Hey Guys :ego1:
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Magic: Aura Manipulation
    Third Magic: N/A

Hello Everyone ! Empty Re: Hello Everyone !

Post by ivyleaf33 19th March 2018, 4:34 pm

Hey u :ego2:

Welcome to the site! I'm sure the big and official welcome squad will march up soon and give you all the fancy links and whatnot, but since I'm useless I'll just say WELCOME YEET.

If you have any questions or need someone to rp with, feel free to hit me up through messages or Discord!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Everyone ! B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Protector of Gaia
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 2,006,507

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Affinity of the Body
    Second Magic: Sticks & Stones
    Third Magic: Ex-quip: Bunny Brigade

Post by Gisen Ceostra 19th March 2018, 11:36 pm

Greetings, salutations and all tat other homey little welcoming greetings! I'm with Ivy on the whole "Not real useful with some links" and all that, but I can be helpful in many other capacities too! So feel free to pm me or pop me a pm or message on Discord for questions or concerns!~

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ashtver
    Ashtver

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Phoenix Fire
    Guild : Crystal Swan
    Experience : 125

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Frostfire
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Ashtver 20th March 2018, 2:17 am

Heya! Welcome to the site! I'm not staff or anything, but to lend a hand let me throw a few links at you to get you started:

The New User Guide will help you with what to do in which order and contains some useful links itself. Pretty much, if you follow this to the letter you should have NO problems.

The General Rules will very quickly become your Fairy Tail RP Bible and you will worship this thing like a god. If you're ever stuck with a feature of the site, point your eyes to here. The general rules doesn't contain any templates for character creation and whatnot, you'll find those in their respective forums.

The Sacred Shrine will be useful in creating your character as part of the creation process involves rolling your lineage. Anything about lineages is in here.

And lastly, Character Registration and Magic/Skill Registration are the most important places to be when you're ready to create your character.

I also advise that you join the Discord (link on the right of the site) if you have an account, we're all very friendly and happy to lend a hand if you need it, and it's much preferable to on-site PM.

Hope this helps, and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Hello Everyone ! Ashtver2

Level 3 Quality Writing Badge = +3 Job Slots

Journal
    Frostfire 
    History Bio The Perch

Raven
    Raven

Player 
    Position : -

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Raven 20th March 2018, 3:21 pm

Welcome to the site! ^o^

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM any staff or willing member. And hop into our Discord to get acquainted with the community.

I look forward to future plotting and roleplay with you! c:

Hello Everyone ! VIxeskm
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Magic: Onmyōdō
    Third Magic: Second Origin

Post by Mura Kensho 22nd March 2018, 2:00 am

Henlo

Themes:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 7:09 am