Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

⟡ Angel's Grand (?) Entrance ⟡ (Guild Introduction)

Angel Postrydia
    Angel Postrydia

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Pride of a Mercenary
    Position : None
    Guild : Crystal Swan
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fabric Make Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

⟡ Angel's Grand (?) Entrance ⟡ (Guild Introduction) Empty ⟡ Angel's Grand (?) Entrance ⟡ (Guild Introduction)

Post by Angel Postrydia 15th March 2018, 8:35 pm

⟡ Angel's Grand (?) Entrance ⟡ (Guild Introduction) 0d6994f6a991064004b4cb43c2a14e66

Angel joined a guild. He... He finally did it! He finally was able to join a guild that probably wouldn't take him too much for granted and one that would probably make him feel somewhat appreciated for his fashion artistry. Angel had heard a number of things in regards to their morals and their opinions on art. Of course he was going to fit in there... He was just surprised that he had managed to rack up enough courage to actually go and do it! It was... Difficult to make a trip to a city that seemed to move all around and... It was always when he felt insufficient for the city to come around to a place that he could go to.

Needless to say, Angel was still scared and did feel inadequate still. But he had done it, despite all of that. Angel breathed a sigh of relief as he adjusted his dress to hopefully meet some of the other members of the guild and hopefully get some friends. It would require that he move out into the open and begin actively talking to people that he didn't know, but maybe it wasn't as stressful as he was thinking? Maybe it would be much smoother than he imagined. Or maybe someone would come up to him and start talking to him? Maybe he'd be able to completely avoid having to actively search out someone to talk to? As these questions rang through his head, Angel paced on the first floor of the guild hall. He was completely focused and probably would not notice anyone approaching him.
    Eden Knox
    Eden Knox

She wolf

She wolf

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- The Completionist- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Silver Chaotica
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Dungeon Tokens : 5
    Mentor : None

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic: N/A

⟡ Angel's Grand (?) Entrance ⟡ (Guild Introduction) Empty Re: ⟡ Angel's Grand (?) Entrance ⟡ (Guild Introduction)

Post by Eden Knox 15th March 2018, 9:55 pm

Flouncing through her guild hall, Rin was excited to start a new day. She had planned to meet up with her fellow team members later that day to just chat and have fun, so she wanted to find a quick and easy job to do to get a few extra jewels. As she walked she chatted with her little fluffy friend, and also greeted her fellow guildmates. As she reached the job board, she examined it closely, but unfortunately there didn't seem to be any jobs that she could do in a short amount of time. Sighing deeply, she turned around, dejected.
    I guess she would just have to work with the jewels that she had at the moment, which wasn't very many at all.

On her way to the exit, she noticed someone standing sheepishly near the front of the guild hall.
    A new guild member that she hadn't met?! Impossible! She made it a priority to meet every newbie that joined the guild. How could she have missed one?! She rushed forward towards the stranger, a gleam of excitement lighting up her eyes. "Hi there! My name is Rin! You're very cute! I love your dress!" she rambled, probably getting a bit too excited. "And this is my pet Lily. She's very sweet... Ish..." she continued, pointing to her bunny-cat with a smirk. "Ish?! Excuse me, but I am more than just nice ish!" Lily exclaimed, sticking her nose up in defense. "It is a pleasure to meet you, dear. And welcome to Crystal Swan." she addressed the new guild member, a welcoming smile on her face. "Oh! Yes! Welcome! You're going to love it here!" Rin added quickly, bowing to her new acquaintance.
    coded by benetnasch of THQ

Name::
    Rin Mayou

Notes:
    N/A

Tags:
    @tagged

Words:
    N/A

_____________________________________________________________________________________

⟡ Angel's Grand (?) Entrance ⟡ (Guild Introduction) I2D4CIg

Angel Postrydia
    Angel Postrydia

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Pride of a Mercenary
    Guild : Crystal Swan
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fabric Make Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

⟡ Angel's Grand (?) Entrance ⟡ (Guild Introduction) Empty Re: ⟡ Angel's Grand (?) Entrance ⟡ (Guild Introduction)

Post by Angel Postrydia 16th March 2018, 7:43 am

⟡ Angel's Grand (?) Entrance ⟡ (Guild Introduction) 0d6994f6a991064004b4cb43c2a14e66

As Angel began thinking of things that he could do to grab attention, he was suddenly assaulted by a new person. Well... Not exactly assaulted, but he was addressed by them, but it felt like being assaulted because he was so focused! As Rin actually introduced herself, Angel almost jumped back in surprise. His arms wrapped around his midsection and he laughed nervously as he was introduced to both Rin and Lily.

Angel looked over Rin who seemed to have quite the wonderful aesthetic. She had a tablet with her and her hair was pink. Hmm... Interesting. Her sense of style seemed quite adept. It was simple, yet elegant in a way. Angel thought that this person seemed at least somewhat trustworthy based on their clothing choices. However, Angel didn't really know how to feel about Lily after their introduction. Angel rubbed the back of his neck and bit his lip a little bit as his gaze moved toward the ground. "U-Uh... I'm Angel. It's nice to meet you. And... I'm excited to be in the guild." Angel was glad that he was able to get some words out, but he needed more. He needed a question to ask. He needed something to continue the conversation. He couldn't just keep staring at the floor and waiting for her to speak! She'd probably leave if he didn't say something!

After a fraction of a moment, Angel's head turned up, his eyes grew wide and he spoke loudly. "U-Uh... W-What kind of art do you do?" After speaking this loudly, he ducked his head down a little bit, realizing how loudly he had said it. "S-Sorry... I didn't mean to ask that that loud."

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 6:59 am