Welcome Guest! You last visited . Please welcome the newest player Katakuri

• Patch Notes •                • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

G'Day

Pokomon

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Fallen- Player -
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 1
    Mentor : Leila Vergious
    Experience : 1,612.5

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Poko Monstar
    Primary Magic: Aerokinesis
    Secondary Magic: Guardians of the Stars

G'Day

Post by Pokomon on March 13th 2018, 9:01 am

Hi,

I'm a fairly experienced RPer that took a break from the scene to deal with real life. Currently looking for an active site to get back into the rhythm and I love Fairy Tail, or what I've seen of it so far. I watch it with my partner and he'd kill me if I watched it without him.

I plan to finish my character by the end of the week, whenever I'm not busy working or playing video games with friends. I don't know how active or interested I'll stay with this, but can't hurt to try.

I noticed somewhere something about a discord for the site, but I failed to find a link. (freaking blind to messages). I just wanted to discuss guild choices and such with someone before final touches on my character.

Lastly I have a pet peeve when it comes to sites that want you to put 'personality' into the character creation. This is because I tend to develop my characters as the story progresses and their attitude can change depending on who is role-playing with me. Guess I'll figure out something by playing out scenarios in my head while at work or something.

That's about all from me, hope to get to meet and greet some of you soon!

Cheers,

Pokomon
    Stelar Everglades

Player -
    Lineage : Gold Flames of Amatsu
    Guild : Black Rose
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Jiyu Kazehime
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Stelar Everglades
    Primary Magic: Golden Sun
    Secondary Magic:

Re: G'Day

Post by Stelar Everglades on March 13th 2018, 9:08 am

Cheers fellow new member! You can find the discord link on the right side of the web site below the quick links.

Nice to meet you!
    Mitsurugi

1 Year Anniversary- Player -
    Lineage : Hybrid Birthright
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 1,225

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Aoi Mitsurugi
    Primary Magic: The Ascended Bloodline
    Secondary Magic: Feline Demonology Summoning

Post by Mitsurugi on March 13th 2018, 10:57 am

Welcome to the site there, Pokomon! And you too Rogue since I don’t recall greeting you xD Anyways, have fun and if either of ya have any questions, the crazy cat lady is a pm away! And I don’t mean Fluffy

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Samira Nassar

Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- Y-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- The Sacred- The Beast- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Motor City Rush- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player -
    Lineage : Summoner of Divinities
    Position : Saint of Humility
    Guild : Lamia Scale (Ace)
    Cosmic Coins : 200
    Experience : 2,913,517.5

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Samira Nassar
    Primary Magic: Celestial Avatar Summoning
    Secondary Magic: Celestial Avatar

Post by Samira Nassar on March 13th 2018, 4:15 pm

Hello there, and welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy your time here once you get everything together. As far as personality goes, it can be pretty basic for now so long as it reaches the minimum wc (which is 500 words). You can always edit it later on as you progress and interact with others. ^^

_____________________________________________________________________________________

ivyleaf33

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- The Being- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player -
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : Saint of Tranquility
    Guild : Fairy Tail [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Mentor : Anna Litbell and Speculo
    Experience : 70,025

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Sorano Granon
    Primary Magic: Solid Script
    Secondary Magic: Auric Reflection Magic / No Longer Human: Identity

Post by ivyleaf33 on March 13th 2018, 6:45 pm

Hey there, welcome to the site! Yeah, the personality thing can be a bit irksome, as my characters have changed a LOT since they were first created. I kinda get through it by adding elements of their backstory as well - it really helps flesh things out. As Samira said, it's not too bad to write out, and you can always go back and change it!

Anywho, I met you on Discord already, but if you have any questions or need anyone to rp with, I'm always open~

Sorano Granon | Solid Script | Auric Reflection Magic | No Longer Human: Identity | Bank | History

What the hell's going on, can someone tell me please? Why I'm switching faster than the channels on TV?

Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player -
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Haru Ardere Reyold
    Primary Magic: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Secondary Magic: Dragon Force

Post by Haru-senpai on March 13th 2018, 7:24 pm

Welcome my friend! Welcoooooome!

× Bio
    × Magic

Pokomon

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Fallen- Player -
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Dungeon Tokens : 1
    Mentor : Leila Vergious
    Experience : 1,612.5

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Poko Monstar
    Primary Magic: Aerokinesis
    Secondary Magic: Guardians of the Stars

Post by Pokomon on March 14th 2018, 7:46 am

Thanks all for the warm welcome, unfortunately my partner is sick so I couldn't get around to finishing my character like I planned as I was taking care of him. :c

But I should get time over the weekend at least, just gotta get through 2 more days of work.

Character: Poko Monstar ✾  Pet: Zephyr  ꕥ
    ✾ Magic: Aerokinesis ✾  Secondary Magic: Guardians of the Stars
    VoiceSecret Stash

*Golden Lacrima Active till 27/5/2019*

Current date/time is September 21st 2018, 12:36 am