• Patch Notes •                • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •
  • Reply to topic

Advertising Rules & Guest Relations/Help

Izayuki

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Chatbox Moderator- Staff Quiz- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Fan Art Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- The Being- The Sacred- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Shuriken- Sword- Ninja- Fire Badge- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Be on Venir's Friend List- Be on Elyx's friends list- Be on Madame Astrid's friend list- Be on Izayuki's Friend List- Have Aiyanna On Your Friend's List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player -
Lineage : Tanuki Yōkai
Position : Goddess of Mystery
Guild : Black Rose [GM]
Cosmic Coins : 3
Dungeon Tokens : 0
Experience : 1,524,580
Brownie Points : 444

Character Sheet
Character Name: Izayuki Hyoujin
Primary Magic: Glacier God Slayer
Secondary Magic: Wonderland

Important Advertising Rules & Guest Relations/Help

Post by Izayuki on 7th March 2018, 8:13 am

RULES & INFO
• Forumotion (Invision) uses [ center ] tags, and has HTML enabled. If you wish to use a Proboards code, please open notepad and replace all '[' symbols to '<', and all ']' symbols to '>'.

• You may First Link as many times as you like. However, be prepared for us to Link Back as many times as you First Link or bump your ad.

• No fetish/bdsm links are allowed as per the Forumotion terms of service. If an FTRP member first linked our ad your fetish/bdsm roleplay site, please delete our ad. We apologize for the inconvenience.

• Affiliations are not available at this time.

GUEST RELATIONS
• If you run into any problems, please feel free to post on this thread and a staff member will respond within 24-48 hours.

• Please include the username you use on your site, as well as a link to your site, and thoroughly (and politely) explain any issue, and feel free to give us other means of contacting you if you prefer.

• By default, we will respond by either posting in your chatbox if you have a guest-friendly one, or by replying to this thread, so check back! We don't bite! (:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[ Black Rose Guildmaster ] ♦ [ Bakedanuki ] ♦ [ Glacier God Slayer ]

FS Staff

Important Advertising Concerns

Post by FS Staff on 24th March 2018, 6:15 am

Hello.

I am part of the staff of Fugue State, I'm Yukie. I'm posting in here, because I've removed yet another ad. I'm not going to say the display name that was posted with it.

There is no emails or secondary contacts that i can use to send this privately so i'm forced to post this publicly. I have a giant concern at how you are going about this 'advertising competition.' I'm sure you've already seen some of the back lash already.

With a site with as many staff members as you have, I'm confused as to why there is this competition to begin with.

Please, refrain from posting on our site until the 3rd of every single month. I am one of the main staff to run the ads and I keep eyes on it like a hawk, both first list and link backs. I dont want your site to flop because of poor choices and i really want you to succeed and grow. However at this point I'm giving my own advise and would highly suggest finding a way to have more control over this.

Most sites that I have posted on, will only allow you monthly and its roughly a general guideline i use when i first link.

I hate to ban any IP addresses and I'm not pointing fingers to the members. As staff, I hold you guys accountable to work together to come up with a solution going forward. If there continues to be miss postings I will ban the site all together from posting. No one wants that, i dont want that, but if i have to, then I will.

I thank you for your time and I really wish you guys the best of luck.
Izayuki

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Chatbox Moderator- Staff Quiz- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Fan Art Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- The Being- The Sacred- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Shuriken- Sword- Ninja- Fire Badge- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Be on Venir's Friend List- Be on Elyx's friends list- Be on Madame Astrid's friend list- Be on Izayuki's Friend List- Have Aiyanna On Your Friend's List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player -

Character Sheet

Important Re: Advertising Rules & Guest Relations/Help

Post by Izayuki on 24th March 2018, 1:04 pm

FS Staff wrote:Hello.

I am part of the staff of Fugue State, I'm Yukie. I'm posting in here, because I've removed yet another ad. I'm not going to say the display name that was posted with it.

There is no emails or secondary contacts that i can use to send this privately so i'm forced to post this publicly. I have a giant concern at how you are going about this 'advertising competition.' I'm sure you've already seen some of the back lash already.

With a site with as many staff members as you have, I'm confused as to why there is this competition to begin with.

Please, refrain from posting on our site until the 3rd of every single month. I am one of the main staff to run the ads and I keep eyes on it like a hawk, both first list and link backs. I dont want your site to flop because of poor choices and i really want you to succeed and grow. However at this point I'm giving my own advise and would highly suggest finding a way to have more control over this.    

Most sites that I have posted on, will only allow you monthly and its roughly a general guideline i use when i first link.  

I hate to ban any IP addresses and I'm not pointing fingers to the members. As staff, I hold you guys accountable to work together to come up with a solution going forward. If there continues to be miss postings I will ban the site all together from posting.  No one wants that, i dont want that, but if i have to, then I will.

I thank you for your time and I really wish you guys the best of luck.

Hello there!

First and foremost I'd like to apologize on behalf of FTRP. We put a note right on our contest ad not to post on FS, but unfortunately, it seems it was missed.

Our last few advertising events were successful, with no backlash. This one we went about differently as an experiment, and we've seen how it should not be done again in the future due to advertising rules not being read and our ads being double posted.

Despite the size of our staff, every staffer is very busy with the work to be done on here, so advertising has never been a job of the staff team. Though it is something I have been considering after seeing the result of this-- hiring an Ad Team.

I will be discussing what to do about this with the staff team. We will be shutting down the advertising event sooner than it should end.

Again, I apologize on FTRP's behalf for the inconvenience and breaking your ad rules.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Skyswimsky

Post by Skyswimsky on 27th March 2018, 10:09 am

Guten Tag!

I wouldn't normally do this but your page, in comparison to many others, looks rather very active just as the one I am advertising! Wanting it to be presentable, here goes nothing.

I kinda screwed up the formatting of my advertisement https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t32198-terrasphere since silly me hasn't read the rules!

So, following the rules now, I copy-pasted the "supposed-to-work' ProBoards code and replaced all '[]' with '<>'.

The preview option is barely giving me any feedback thou so even sending this I fear I might break something again!

So could someone, please, either delete my post so that I may repost it or edit it with the example provided below?

Code:
<div style="text-align:center;">
<a href="http://terrarp.net"][img src="http://terrarp.net/resources/tsad.png" alt="terrarp" style="max-width:100%;"></a>
<font size="4"><a href="http://terrarp.net/">TerraRP.net</a> | <a href="http://terrarp.net/wiki/Main_Page">Wiki</a></font>
</div>

I apologize for this inconvenience! If there are any other problems I gonna check back here regularly or just tag me in our forum-embedded Discord chat under Skyswimsky!

I know I could also just repost the add but it's kind of messy just after a day passing

Thanks for your time, have a nice day, and stay awesome!

Skys
Izayuki

Character Sheet

Post by Izayuki on 27th March 2018, 4:01 pm

Skyswimsky wrote:Guten Tag!

I wouldn't normally do this but your page, in comparison to many others, looks rather very active just as the one I am advertising! Wanting it to be presentable, here goes nothing.

I kinda screwed up the formatting of my advertisement https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t32198-terrasphere since silly me hasn't read the rules!

So, following the rules now, I copy-pasted the "supposed-to-work' ProBoards code and replaced all '[]' with '<>'.

The preview option is barely giving me any feedback thou so even sending this I fear I might break something again!

So could someone, please, either delete my post so that I may repost it or edit it with the example provided below?

Code:
<div style="text-align:center;">
<a href="http://terrarp.net"][img src="http://terrarp.net/resources/tsad.png" alt="terrarp" style="max-width:100%;"></a>
<font size="4"><a href="http://terrarp.net/">TerraRP.net</a> | <a href="http://terrarp.net/wiki/Main_Page">Wiki</a></font>
</div>

I apologize for this inconvenience! If there are any other problems I gonna check back here regularly or just tag me in our forum-embedded Discord chat under Skyswimsky!

I know I could also just repost the add but it's kind of messy just after a day passing

Thanks for your time, have a nice day, and stay awesome!

Skys

Edited your advertisement so the image would work! ^^ I had to reupload the image to imgur.
Thank you for advertising with us!

• Reply to topic

Current date/time is 17th October 2018, 4:25 pm