Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Haunted Shop (Aoi, Job, Private)

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Demon Slayer- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Solo Artist- Taskmaster- Collector- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Motor City Rush- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Summoner of Divinities
    Position : Goddess of Humility
    Faction : Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Lamia Scale (Ace)
    Cosmic Coins : 485
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 10,188,889

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Avatar Summoning
    Second Skill: Celestial Avatar
    Third Skill: Avatar Aspect

The Haunted Shop (Aoi, Job, Private) Empty The Haunted Shop (Aoi, Job, Private)

Post by Samira Nassar 9th February 2018, 12:55 pm

Job Info:

"Mages come in all shapes and sizes. Where one may falter at something, another may excel."

Muse: 10/10
    Magic Power: 100%
    Health Points: 100%
    Post Word Count: 1042
    Thread Word Count: 1042

The Haunted Shop (Aoi, Job, Private) V6JIcYH       The Haunted Shop (Aoi, Job, Private) WOyJ6my       The Haunted Shop (Aoi, Job, Private) JOeaZ9l       The Haunted Shop (Aoi, Job, Private) W1bEUgL       The Haunted Shop (Aoi, Job, Private) MrksPDy
    It had an a rather relaxing afternoon for the summoner mage. Nothing was attacking Hargeon, matters on Pandora were running smoothly, there were no usual dramatic events that would of made a decent soap opera, and nothing super terrifying was causing problems that needed her services as a Lamia Scale monster hunter. The peaceful day was a rarity indeed since normally none of those came all at once. Samira was taking the day getting to know some of the guild members and assisting them when necessary if they had any questions or concerns. That was when she heard about a mysterious job that had been posted on the board, a job that some of the members had taken but never completed. In fact, they had disappeared entirely, at least the female ones. The men had returned to tell the story and get help with locating their job partners and friends.

Upon further inquiry, Samira had found out the job was regarding to locate others that had gone missing in the first place. She had to give them all a scolding for not looking at all the details, specifically the one where females were the ones to always disappear, but afterwards she had calmed them down by saying she would look into it herself. While she was a woman herself and a likely target for whatever source was taking them, she was one of the strongest members of the guild. The ones that were taken were weaker, being barely above entry level mages. Surely she wouldn't have any trouble at all dealing with whoever was behind the incidents.

To the town of Rose Garden she went. The advice of her spirits to avoid the issue altogether went ignored. Their concerns were that barely anything was known about what was going on and who was behind it. There was nothing but a cold trail from previous investigations. Her response was that Lamia Scale guild members were involved, and that it was her responsibility to check it out. There was a guild in the town itself that could have handled the problem just as easily, but she didn't feel like waiting for them and their results. For all she knew, members of that guild were also warned to not look into the matter until more concrete information was obtained.

Samira passed through the streets of Rose Garden quietly and barely paid any attention to the random people that walked past her. She had visited the town a couple of times before back when she was a rookie mage so the place wasn't really anything new. What she was looking for though, was. Some sort of condemned building. She didn't think one even existed in the town. The sky was beginning to darken, indicating that it was late during the day and the transition to night was being made. Perhaps things would become more obvious once it was dark. It was natural for disappearances and mysterious entities to become more active at that time. So far, that was her theory. Some sort of magical entity that was taking people for whatever reason. It wasn't necessarily normal monster hunting, but it did fall into a similar category.

Through the town she continued until it became even darker and things got more quiet as people had completed their daily business and returned to their homes. Eventually she had reached a more abandoned area of the town. She was puzzled, wondering why such an area even existed. The buildings were falling apart and even plantlife had begun to take over and overgrow as no one had kept up with the trimmings. Going further and examining the buildings as she went, her green colored gaze had found a building that matched the description of what she had been told earlier. It was some sort of shop, but what kind of shop she wasn't sure. Samira peered into the display windows but saw nothing. Only pitch black darkness. Why people ventured into a building that was falling apart and likely unused was beyond her. Surely the shop was not at all in business. Samira walked over towards the door and attempted to open the door. The knob turned but it wouldn't open. She then put both hands on the doorknob and pulled harder a few times, thinking maybe it was just sticking. Still the door wouldn't budge even an inch. Pushing it inward didn't work either.

"Hmmm," Samira hummed to herself as she let go of the door knob and continued staring at it with a puzzled expression.

'Great, closed for the day. Now lets do the smart thing and get out of here before something happens. Ninja girl isn't exactly around to bail you out if you get magenapped by whatever is going on.' The voice of one of her spirits sounded in her mind as it normally did. They had all been talking the entire time and making comments that she had chosen not to respond to or even acknowledge. She was there and she was going to go through with figuring out what was going on. No matter what. Samira didn't need to always be bailed out by her closest friend or anyone else. She. Could. Handle. It. The only thing that could stop her was dolls. The soulless and evil playthings that she knew were conspiring against her! Thankfully, there were no dolls around, and she was as far away from them as she could be. Or, so she had thought.

"No, she replied to the spirit, although vocally instead of mentally. "There is probably another way inside. I just have to keep looking."

'Whoa, isn't that considered trespassing?'
    'It seems certain individuals have had a certain bad influence on our summoner. Is trespassing really the habit you are worried about when you look at all the rest she could have picked up?'
    'That's actually a good and scary point. Let the trespassing continue!'

"Sometimes I really wish you all would have private conversations instead of pretending I am not listening." Samira said with a sigh and turned around so her back was facing the apparently locked and bolted down door. Little did she know that another would be joining her for the little haunted shop adventure.

Template by ○Kaori

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Aoi
    Aoi

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Spirits
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 23,011

Character Sheet
    First Skill: None
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill: None

The Haunted Shop (Aoi, Job, Private) Empty Re: The Haunted Shop (Aoi, Job, Private)

Post by Aoi 12th February 2018, 11:16 am

Appearance:

Impatient, passing glances toward the quest board made her start to feel a little more uneasy the more she glared at it. The want to go on a job for the guild was on her mind a lot, something to throw away from her normal routine of just sipping tea and gazing over the crowd of patrons like a tiny security guard. Though it all doubled at Akita's complaining, it simmered a little each day when she got pets, hugs, and brushing from the mermaids. Something a little more casual and to the doll herself, it was very different. However, since Sakura was able to feel things when Akita was physically present, she enjoyed the feeling. It was nostalgic, almost a little too emotional at times, but she was the secondary personality in that form, so it was never projected past the Yokai's subconscious. That only made it easier to keep things emotionally controlled, having an outlet and not affecting those around them.

"Hey, did you hear about that haunted shop?"
    "Oh my gosh, don't tell me that again! I got the creepy crawlies just remembering that job posting..."

Looking down from the boards to the overheard chatter at a table nearby, Sakura took her cup of tea and sipped on it.

"Besides, like all the girls that go never come back. I'm a tough cookie, but I am NOT going anywhere near that."
    "Haha! I'm sure you girls get all caught up in the dolls around there and just forget where you're at then go shopping. I've been in that place. Ain't nothin more than some abandoned hobby shop for doll collectors."
    "Mhm... Sure, macho man. And I bet you want to buy my next round of drinks while you tell me all about you 'went through the spooky shop all by yourself and survived'~. Save yourself the trouble, loser."

The internal laughing of the wolf girl made it a little difficult for Sakura to keep a neutral facial expression. Though she did agree with how funny the way the conversation turned out, her mind settled on something...There was something about the details she overheard that made her want to go herself. "Awww~ Wanna pick up a couple new outfits, lolita? Haha, I'm kidding, don't get bent outta shape. Buuuut, you're gonna tell me what the big deal is, right?" The spirit asked, curious by what was bothering her host, but not so much that she'd go out of her way to delve into her mind. "It's.. nothing." She whispered in reply, watching the pair of mages before she had looked away. More whispering went on, most of which she couldn't hear any of while her attention was diverted from the pair before.

A sudden, loud crinkle of paper in her face made the doll jump in her seat, nearly dropping her cup of tea. "You seem capable of something like this. Scouting new girls to kidnap, doll?" His raspy voice and insinuations quieted the whole bar. Quietly, Sakura stared and remained still, refusing to answer him or even to make a facial expression to show she either understood or mocked him. His anger boiled quickly, grabbing her up and holding her by the neck in the air, "You gonna say something? Or am I right and you're just some little evil liar!? I'll shatter your body if you don't speak, you little freak!" His threat didn't phase her, her eyes just overlooking the silent crowd, wondering if anyone was going to step up to stop it or if she had to herself... not that there was an issue if she did.

Nothing kept her from speaking, as her body wasn't restricted like any other normal human body. However, she felt like she had no words to speak, but on the other side of the consciousness an overly angered wolf was growling like a feral beast. "Kick his ass! Or at least let me do it!" Akita shouted, making Sakura finally break her silence with a sigh. "I could be sarcastic and say I've been caught. Though, I think you're assuming too much here... I have been in this body for well over a year. If that were the case, why would this be happening just recently?" Trying to use common sense, it occurred to her with all of the shows she used to watch how much of a deeper hole she dug herself. Then suddenly, she began to wonder something. Her face showed a face with a mind in the works of gears grinding. "Put me down and give me that paper, please." She tried not to order, but sounded in a very business oriented fashion.

The stranger mage had set her down and handed her the paper, curious by what she'd do with it. Her eyes began to scan down the request paper until it settled onto something. Her eyes widened at the shock of what she'd found in the location. Not so much that it was a local job, but the address hit her like a car wrapping around a tree at 60 mph. The little blonde girls eyes narrowed, showing obvious anger and aggravation. "Excuse me... I have personal business to attend to... Move." Sakura hopped down from the stool onto the ground, walking out from the silent bar. Nobody had ever expected her to turn around like that personality wise, but being mission oriented on a personal level made her angered beyond belief. "You ok kid? Do you need-" "I need you to quiet down and let me do this. No sudden body changes, no telling me what to do. Just leave me to do this alone." Stunned, the Yokai just remained quiet, unsure of whether to feel angered, offended, or proud.

Her steps were as hurried as the ball joints could allow her to move, which honestly was quite a pretty good and fluid in motion. She knew the way by heart, which both frightened her, but made things much better. She knew someone else would be here, but she wanted to make sure she arrived before they would go in. There wasn't going to be another loss while she was aware of this situation, and she demanded answers. The doll was on business, and she was no more serious than ever before. Stopping, she saw a taller woman by the shop, bolted shut. Her longer green hair looked very nice, and her bodily shape made her rather envious of a real body, but in this case she was probably the lucky one today. "I take it you're here for the mission?" She asked, looking at the woman from just a couple feet away.

1,130 words

_____________________________________________________________________________________

]
    Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Demon Slayer- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Solo Artist- Taskmaster- Collector- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Motor City Rush- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet

The Haunted Shop (Aoi, Job, Private) Empty Re: The Haunted Shop (Aoi, Job, Private)

Post by Samira Nassar 10th March 2018, 10:24 am

"Mages come in all shapes and sizes. Where one may falter at something, another may excel."

Post Word Count: 1252
    Thread Word Count: 2294

The Haunted Shop (Aoi, Job, Private) V6JIcYH       The Haunted Shop (Aoi, Job, Private) WOyJ6my       The Haunted Shop (Aoi, Job, Private) JOeaZ9l       The Haunted Shop (Aoi, Job, Private) W1bEUgL       The Haunted Shop (Aoi, Job, Private) MrksPDy
    The mental comments made from her spirits as well as her distraction with the locked door had made it to where Samira was unaware that another was approaching. Someone that, based on the words that reached her ears, was also there to investigate what was going on. Perhaps it was even someone local that had more knowledge of the strangeness of the mission and could provide some necessary information. Her eyes had closed during her earlier turn and the sigh to unleash the annoyance that her spirits so often provided her. If they had been open there was no doubt she would have taken off running the moment they focused on the walking doll that had approached. Although it mattered very little. The reaction of seeing what she feared most had only been delayed by a few extra seconds.

"If it is the mission regarding missing people then..." Samira had taken a second to push some of her hair behind her ear as she spoke and then opened her eyes as her words reached the end. Nothing was there. Had she imagined it? No. Imagining voices was unlike her... sort of. With a few dozen of them in her head it was a little difficult to argue that point actually. "Huh?" She blinked her verdant colored eyes innocently in confusion. Then she looked down slightly to see the three foot tall girl standing there.

Normally someone might have called the one that stood there "adorable" and "cute". Most likely there would be those that would pick up the life size doll and hug her while keeping the thoughts of playing dress up or hairdresser in their heads for later. There were probably even those weird people that would use the doll-girl for target practice. Much like the younger children that ripped the heads off the smaller dolls for entertainment. That normal basic reaction was not Samira's. She feared dolls. A great deal. Yet somehow those beings of terror always appeared in her life as more than some toy in a plastic or wooden box. Why were such things always around in some magical form walking talking form?! It was already bad enough running from a doll army that came prepared with giant versions at some abandoned guild hall. Then once more she ran into dolls when some lunatic mage had turned her spirits into dolls back on Pandora! DOLLS! EVERYWHERE!

Samira's eyes widened at the sight of the blonde haired doll. From there, she froze. The young summoner couldn't even get her lungs to work properly enough to breath. So much for the taking off instantly reaction. Her legs wouldn't even budge. All she could do was stare at the small and horrible doll abomination that stood there only a couple of feet away from herself. The doll-girl was probably already plotting to kill her in some form. She talked and was standing there when she had not been there moments before. The lifesize doll had to be possessed by some ancient evil! The doll would probably follow her home, appearing out of no where on a constant basis. Then surely she would move onto haunting her bedroom and causing terror in such large amounts so that it could take hold of her soul and then use her as a new living body! Or maybe she was there as some object that would place a curse on her! Whoever was behind the disappearances was good! They knew of her fear and knew how just what to send to stop her investigation!

'Heeelllloooo???!! Anyone home???!!!'
    'Oh for crying out- Dolls again?! Why is it we have a summoner with such a childish weakness? And not only that, why does this weakness seem to appear EVERYWHERE?!'
    'I agree. It is slightly disturbing.'
    'I have mentioned this before. The girl is cursed.'
    'As great as this convo is, shouldn't we... do something? She's still not breathing.'

The spirits within Samira's mindspace had already been sweatdropping from Samira's reaction. Then they had to add in sighs into it. Trying to get her to not panic at the sight of a moving and talking doll... in a world filled with magic. How embarrassing. It really should not have been uncommon or even completely unexpected. Now that they thought about it, most of the spirits weren't even sure why she had the fear of dolls in the first place.

'Samira, you require breathing in order to live. You should-'

Too late. The mage that had a lot of magical power, several spirits, saved some lives and the world a couple of times, killed monsters on a daily basis, and even had the Ace label of a monster hunting guild fainted from lack of oxygen and her fear getting to her. More sweatdrops from the spirits in her mind at the result of Samira holding her breath for far too long. How long had she been a mage again? As her body fell to the ground they couldn't help but picture her as some low ranked newbie mage that was on their first job. Actually no, that'd be insulting to new mages everywhere. More sighs and facepalms.

'I admit. That's a new one. Wasn't she supposed to be getting over that fear? Why did she take steps backwards?!'
    'Should someone... go out there?'

All of the spirits then put on their best "eehhh" face and shrugged. They really didn't want to be associated with a summoner that passes out so easily. Playing a few board games sounded more interesting. 'I mean, that doll could be who's behind the disappearances and Samira is kind of out for the count. A bit defenseless.'

'Why don't you go out there then?'
    'I... don't really want to.'
    'You're scared of dolls too, aren't you?'
    'It's not my fault! The doll army from before was terrifying! They were even fire proof!'
    'Fantastic. Now her fears are spreading to us. The moment I start fearing a three foot tall walking toy in a dress, please have the Celestial King end my existence. I can't take anymore therapy sessions.'

The spirits had made many other comments towards each other, most forgetting that their summoner was still passed out on the ground in an area that was known for women to disappear. She was fiiinnnee. It'd be okay! Thankfully one that could enter the mortal realm in a different form had kept up with Samira's status and seemed to be a little less quirky than the rest. A small golden colored magic circle appeared near the summoner and through it came a small black cat that wore golden accessories in several places of her body. She was powerless in that form where combat was concerned, but she could speak clearly. Aside from probably being offended at Samira's reaction, she did not really feel any sort of evil or ill intent from the "doll". Then again, that was not really her specialty.

"Please excuse the reaction of my summoner towards seeing you. She meant no offense." The cat, known as the spirit incarnation of Bastet, said as she took a seat on the ground casually and rather calmly. Her cat green eyes looked down at Samira with a shake of her head before focusing on the abnormal doll-girl. "To answer your original question, yes. We are here to investigate the disappearances that have been happening in this place. Word of it has reached as far as the Lamia Scale Guild Hall. Are you here for that as well?"

Template by ○Kaori

Aoi
    Aoi

Character Sheet

Post by Aoi 1st April 2018, 1:47 pm

Notes: xXx

It didn't seem like anything was going to go wrong to her knowledge as she approached this girl. Of course, there were things about this person she came for that she didn't know already, so she could have been someone related to him and she just didn't know it. However, as it seemed to be, Sakura was going to play it to ear on how things would happen with the stranger before her. With a small exhale of breath, she watched the girl tucking hair behind her ear as she turned around to face the doll. Seeing this woman from the front, she had felt herself blushing a little in the appearance of her, but it seemed as though she was acting much differently than she expected. For someone being right before a doll who could walk and talk on their own and standing before a doll shop like this, even to have been haunted and closed up, she kinda expected the girl to latch on with a happy squealing sound, almost acting like the woman whom tried to kidnap her some time ago. Granted, this woman probably would have had much much better taste in clothing for her, she knew nobody could trump the designs she knew Yuiisai had. They had some that made even Sakura happy and wanting to wear any day and time. This person though... she froze. It was a very odd sight, but she quickly stopped her sentence and it was almost like she was frozen there in place. "Dude... is she dead or somethin'?" The yokai wondered as she watched on, wondering what was even going on at this point.

"Uhh.. miss?" Her head tilted as the girl continued to remain ever so still. "Huh... I wonder who's more doll like now... me, or the statue with the green hair." She spoke aloud, unaware of the existence of the spirits or even if the girl could hear her at this point. Quietly, she continued to observe the stranger and had seemed to be extremely frightened for some reason. Was she like that bunny girl she heard stories about? The one with the huge fear of people? The thought crossed her mind, but all in all it wasn't really so much of a problem to her. She wasn't a harmful person... in fact she was incredibly easy to keep from being harmful if anything. "M-Ma'am? Your lips are turning blue." The sudden warning as she watched the womans face starting to turn more pale and her lips changing shades, her hand lightly hung over her mouth in shock as she watched the girl pass out on the ground. A more aggravated sigh left as she had seen the girl was now truly unconscious, she rubbed the back of her head seeing the person whom she was probably stuck in this job with. With a light shake of the head, she started to take a step closer, a sudden gasp made her pause. "Oh dear, what happened to this poor girl!?" The feminine voice made the doll look over and up as hair as blonde as her own had swooshed past her. A https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/cardfight/images/0/05/EB02-009EN-R.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20121108165149]mermaid had floated over as though the air itself was water. "Miss? Hello?" Her soft hand lightly caressing the unconscious girl with her open palm, Elise had not moved from the girls side.

With the sudden change in pace here, a golden circle soon appeared beside the unconsious girl from the other side of where Elise had been seated at. Her tail coiled about a little so she had an ease of laying close enough to check on the other girl, that cat began to speak. Sakura, normally being caught off guard on normal circumstances shouldn't have been surprised, and wasn't at the feline speaking to her. It had spoken about their "summoner" which was at least a commonality they had between one another. Could be a nice ice breaker when she wakes up. "So she is like that bunny girl..." Sakura muttered for a moment, poking a porcelain finger against her cheek. "I'm not worried, I've gotten much worse reactions to my predicament." She replied to the cat, stepping around towards the side the cat had seated at. "I'm Sakura from Black Rose in this town, but my business on this is more personal than business... So.. if you could wake her up before I go in alone, that would be nice." Her glare at the unconscious girl narrowed at her. "Sakura! Be nicer, will you! You're acting much colder than normal. Just relax~" Elise scolded, her hand forming a small ball of water that she let drop and splashed the girl in the face to wake her up. "Yeah yeah... I'll do that when I get this out of the way." Huffing, the doll folded her arms at her chest and watched in wait for the girl to wake up so they could get the show on the road.

1130 + 732 = 1862 words
    Made by Riley at THQ!

]
    Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Character Sheet

Post by Samira Nassar 19th April 2018, 3:06 pm

Post Word Count: 1351
    Thread Word Count: 3645

The cat spirit's ears twitched as she listened in on the doll-like girl's mutterings. Bunny girl? Were there more of those in Fiore than that guild master of Lamia Scale? If not then the guild was starting to look as if it were some sort of joke. A woman with bunny features that feared humans, and now the presence of an Ace of that same guild that fainted at the mere sight of a doll. One could only hope the other Ace had a better reputation to keep the guild from being laughable when it came to its leaders. Honestly Samira and her spirits knew very little when it came to that one. Putting those thoughts behind, the spirit incarnation of Bastet listened quietly as the small mage spoke to her, and even interacted with the mermaid that had appeared suddenly much like she herself had moments before.

The doll-girl had given her name, Sakura, and of the extra detail of being from Black Rose. So, the local guild was not slacking when it came to the strange disappearances within its own town after all. Or at least that was the assumption before she also went on to say the reason for her being present was more personal than business. The cat looked at her curiously for a moment before rolling her eyes and just dismissing it altogether. Whatever. The doll would be an ally regardless unless she was in league with the source of the disappearances. That was highly unlikely though if she truly was from the legal guild of the town. Proof of that would have to be established when her own summoner was... well when she was a little more calm and composed. Honestly having her unconscious and leaving a note with all the information written on it for her to read while they all hid away somewhere would have been easier. The moment Samira woke up she would likely go into some fit or pass out again from the sight of Sakura. Working with her was going to be a nightmare for everyone. Dolls. Why did her fear have to be dolls?

"Your spirit there gives excellent advice. Put on a happy face if you can manage it. That glare is likely to make my own summoner assume you are an enemy. Your form alone already does that well enough." The cat's words were blunt and could have been taken as if she were offended by Sakura's attitude. That was not it though. In her opinion, Samira would have deserved the cold attitude towards her for her own facepalm worthy reaction at just seeing the living doll. Bastet's snappy words and tone was just how she was. She moved away slightly as the mermaid had dropped a ball of water on Samira's face in an effort to wake her up. 'A better method than me slapping her with my paws at least,' the cat thought to herself as she watched Samira begin to show signs of waking up after being splashed in the face. The comments she could hear from the rest of her brethren at how amusing that would be to witness went ignored. Oh how she hoped that she would not have to use that method when the summoner woke.

The water had done its intended job at bringing life back to Samira. No longer was she a fake unconscious corpse on the ground for as soon as the cool liquid hit her face her consciousness realized something was amiss and signaled for her to react. She stirred a bit before finally slowly opening her eyes and sitting up. What on Earthland had happened? The action of her fainting may have only been a short few moments ago, but thus far her mind had forgotten it. Although, whether it was due to her mind failing to fully process things correctly due to just now regaining consciousness, or whether the memory of the living doll girl was erased as if it were some sort of horrible and traumatizing nightmare was debatable.

"What happened?" Samira quietly asked herself while reaching up to her face to wipe the water away. So far she had not taken notice of those around her, but the moment she did it was the obvious mermaid spirit that was very near her and had been the one to wake her up. Even her own conclusions assumed as such as she turned her head and blinked innocently in confusion while staring at the blonde-haired mermaid. "Oh, hello there." While her conclusions informed her that Elise had been the one to wake her up, she had not yet taken notice of the tail that would indicate that she was a mermaid. Otherwise she would have started to look around for the summoner since surely such a creature could not have been hanging around in such a place. Actually, where was she again?

"Samira, now before you-" Bastet had begun to speak, attempting to warn the woman and prepare her for when she took notice of Sakura again. Too late. She was interrupted instead. "Bastet? What are you..." The focus of her gaze switched to the side the cat spirit was at, which naturally brought her sight to land on Sakura as well. Near instantly she remembered why she had passed out before. It was the doll! How miraculous it was that it had not murdered her, stole her soul and put it inside another doll body for a playmate, possessed her so it could have a real body, or whatever else it was that horrible magic dolls were capable of!

Samira's eyes widened, but thankfully she did not turn into a statue. No. Instead she screamed and grabbed hold of the black feline and held her to her chest... well squished her was more like it. Bastet had become the ultimate stress cushion and shield. Rather funny considering Samira already had a barrier that would have prevented her from being harmed so easily anyway. How easy it was to forget that when the thing of nightmares was right there to end her. "Samira... let... me go!" Bastet said inbetween attempts at trying to make an escape from the hold the summoner had on her. It failed. The hug only got tighter, and even as a spirit it had become too overwhelming. At that rate she was going to poof right back into the celestial realm. "The doll... is from... Black Rose. Here... for... mission."

Those words caused the hold to loosen for the spirit to breathe, but not because they calmed her. Rather it was just a ridiculous sentence that she had put her fear aside to address it. Her eyes narrowed into a glare as she looked down at the cat in her arms. "Do not be absurd! Dolls do not go on missions such as this, and never have I heard of one being a member of a guild. How can you be so trusting?!" Bastet could hardly believe those words. Normally it was Samira that was so trusting, and never had she seen the summoner be so biased against another being before. Although everyone had their limits, and the current scenario proved Samira's own limits.

By that point Sakura and her spirit were going to have to convince Samira that they were indeed some sort of allies instead of monsters that were out to get her. Other voices filled her head, them belonging to the other spirits that were connected with her mind and had witnessed everything even  while she was out for the count. Still she was unsure, and her suspicious glare that fixated on Sakura was enough proof at that. "Do you have a guild mark?" In all honesty Samira knew very little when it came to Black Rose. The most obvious was that it was categorized as a legal guild. Surely such a guild would not allow a murderous doll into its ranks. That would mean the doll with her would be some sort of "good" doll. Or something. Asking about that could come after there was some proof.

Template by ○Kaori

Aoi
    Aoi

Character Sheet

Post by Aoi 18th May 2018, 10:24 am

Outfit: Here
    Notes: xXx

The doll's eyes peered to the small black feline as she had been told how her summon gave rather good advice considering the situation she had been in. From the way it sounded, she had a lot of trust issues with dolls. Without really replying to the commentary of the cat, Sakura looked back to the unconscious woman who had been less likely showing her that she was a worthwhile ally. Though, her main concern was with whether the woman was overly superstitious or it was just some very exacerbated fear she had for dolls. Both were very likely things, but she wasn't very sure which one it could be until the woman woke up... though generally the superstitious ones tend to be more angered and brash... not freezing up and fainting. Then again... everyone reacts differently, so perhaps she was just one who was very upholding of her beliefs, but never actually seen one until now. It would explain the black cat as well, so it wouldn't really be a far stretch to assume she was right in either scenario. Still, the lack of trust or even communication at this rate wouldn't prove fruitful to their mission if she remained as... ignorant to the whole thing as it was.

"That doesn't necessarily change the situation if she can't hear me. Granted, even this kind of reaction is new to me, but for the love of pete..." She gave a slight huff, flicking a bit of her hair over her shoulder while she looked back to the womans sleeping face. Though with the splash of water to the face of the other summoner, Sakura watched her waking up in a bit of a haze. She was almost unsure of why she was passed out, though it honestly was slightly amusing to watch. However, once her eyes were set on Sakura, she had almost instantly returned to acting like a frightened child. A heavy sigh from her sudden squeezing of the cat, she felt a little bad for the furry little summon. "Oh dear, please. You're hurting the poor thing." Elise commented, slowly reaching over and placing her hands on Samira's arms, trying to get her to ease her hold on the summon so that it could breathe on it's own. The summon seemed to try and explain the situation to its summoner so that she could hopefully calm down, and granted it would really be nice to have such a thing as well. Still, she stayed quiet until it seemed that she could calm down and relax enough to have been able to speak.

Now that it seemed the green haired mage had some control over herself, she tried to throw the doll under the bus in assuming that she wasn't who she claimed to be. Now, if the paranoid summoner was only in the presence of a real evil doll, she'd be right. Instead, there was a shred of a feeling of insult that she could actually feel in how she was being talked about as such. Her eyes shy'd away and didn't want to reply to, but it could be shown that the comment she made hurt her more than she even realized herself. "Ouch... you just gonna take it, kid?" Akita asked, her still watching and wondering where all of this was going. With a sigh and a nod, Sakura looked back to the other summoner. "I'll be fine.." She spoke lightly, but still aloud enough to be heard if she was being paid attention to enough, even if not by Samira herself. "I do. Umm, let me get to it." She replied. Getting onto one knee, Sakura pulled her dress over her left knee and pulled down a legging, revealing the porcelain leg and then to the ball joint with the guild symbol almost stained into the joint. "And for the record, I didn't choose to be a doll... But I doubt you care enough about me to learn a thing or two." The doll jabbed, pulling her legging up and then standing back up onto her two feet, brushing out her dress and then stepping back from Samira a little. "Sakura..." The mermaid started, but stopped once she had heard realized it wasn't her place to try and scold her at this point, even if she was right to stop her about the way she was going about it.

1862 + 734 = 2596 words
    Made by Riley at THQ!

]
    Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Character Sheet

Post by Samira Nassar 7th June 2018, 5:08 pm

Post Word Count: 600
    Thread Word Count: 4245

Samira stayed silent as the doll went to work on revealing the location of her guild mark. Still, her eyes were full of extreme suspicion. There was no trust for the one called Sakura because of purely what she was. It wasn't a normal thing for her. Very few things caused her to be so judgemental to the point of losing all reason and logic. It was just unfortunate that dolls had to be one of them, and the poor girl that stood in front of her happened to be trapped in one. Or something. Samira didn't quite understand the remark made towards her in regards to the doll having not chosen to be one. Perhaps it would be something she would soon learn throughout the course of the mission, although in such a way she had not expected. For the moment, there was only agreement with the words on her not caring to know the details. It would likely just creep her out entirely and fill her head with more imaginative horror stories. A spot had been stabbed on the doll though with the way she acted and her word choice. At least emotionally. If not for the snappy comebacks from the doll then the concern of the mermaid summon.

The green eyes of hers softened a bit, feeling somewhat guilty for the way she was acting, but they were quick to glance to the side and harden. She wasn't the one in the wrong, was she? Dolls were evil! Her past experiences with them told her so! There was no way she could be wrong in this case! But then, the doll was also part of a legal guild. One Samira knew little about, sure, but surely it did not take in forms of evil? Maybe the mark itself was a forgery. How stupid was she to assume that would have been enough proof?

"Sorry..." Samira mumbled quietly. An apology given because the spirits had told her to do, and because of a part of her felt bad even if her mind was telling her she was right to think the way she was. If she had been told to say it louder so it could be better heard she would refuse and play it off as if it never happened in the first place. It was by luck that she could bring herself to do it the first time. She released Bastet from her godly arm griip and stood up fully, quickly dusting off the back of her shorts to be rid of the dirt that had collected from her time on the ground.

"I guess we should try and move on for now. We are both here to investigate this shop, correct? It was what I picked up from Bastet's ramblings." After the confirmation of this fact she would move on. "Since we are in this together I suppose proper introductions are in order. I am Samira of Lamia Scale." It was something Sakura probably had already picked up on from the conversation with Bastet, but Samira was a bit more formal in that regard. Although the handshake was left out of the greeting and introduction. She couldn't bring herself to do it. The very thought caused her to cringe inside.

"Being from..." Samira trailed off and coughed, still hardly believing that Sakura had come from a legal guild and not one based on death, murder, and ritualistic sacrifices. "...the local guild of this city I assume it is fair to ask this question. Do you know anything about this place and what is going on?"

Template by ○Kaori

Aoi
    Aoi

Character Sheet

Post by Aoi 8th June 2018, 11:33 am

As she showed off her guild symbol the woman whom seemed to be rather afraid of her current bodily form, Sakura has not really given much reply. She was really hoping at the least that her symbol would help her anxiety or just barbed feelings about being around dolls. It begged the question really... Why come? The mission to her— for someone like this green haired girl with the phobia of dolls to take a mission like this would be like her guild master walking on stage like a school idol star to perform in front of a sold out stadium of fans. It just seemed like such an out of character thing for someone like her, but yet she was still- despite her dagger eyes and cold shoulder of belief, here talking to Sakura... even if a little. Most people with full blown phobias were known to avoid them entirely, hiding even if need be while others lashed out in violence to remove them quicker. At least.. that’s what she’d read in books.

Still, the little bit of an apology stung more than it did sooth her mental views. It wasn’t easy to anger her in the slightest, but even someone as down to earth and sometimes emotionless as Sakura was bound to have a few triggers that set her off. Akita’s commentary... well that was just fuel to the fire. But then again, that was who she was and she loved the comebacks. It was an oddly formed friendship, though they made it work. ”If you’re not serious, don’t apologize.” The doll sharply replied as though with a forked tongue of spite and anger. She didn’t really look to assure that her sincerity was in the apology or not, but she cared little if at all right now. The mermaid beside Samira though became angered by her Summoners attitude and floated her way over, picking the doll up with no effort and raising her up to eye level. ”That’s no way to treat someone who’s trying to get to know you, honey. I know this is very personal, but please try and be nicer? For me?” Her motherly tone and gentle smile made Sakura feel extremely bad. She looked down toward the ground and nodded. ”R-Right... I’m sorry, Elise.” With a giggle of satisfaction, the mermaid turned around towards Samira and set the doll down in front of her, gently stroking her head. ”I’m sorry, ma’am...” She replied, her eyes looking up towards her rather than down to the floor at her feet, partially from a habit of being in a wheelchair.

Putting things aside, the little blonde nodded to her partners suggestion, looking up as she had introduced herself. ”U-Uh.. Sakura Kisagami, from Black Rose. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” She returned, giving a normal curtsy as she had practiced for so long. It didn’t stop her despite whatever condition her body had been in, she was raised a lady and tried to keep it that way when introducing herself. ”So.. since you are in Lamia Scale... is the rumors true about your guild master? Is she really afraid of people?” Her curiosity grew more than her previously cold demeanor, almost as though she were a fully different person. It was true though. While she never did really get emotional, it was very hard to tell how jaded she could become. ”Surely.. it affects diplomacy issues, right?” As she readjusted herself, the normal more educationally savvy teen was showing itself, which only made the mermaid behind her much happier.

While they did head towards the shop more, she felt that spark of a thorn in her side at the mention of the town and shop. Though it wasn’t geared towards anything personal for her, she took in a deep breath. It was gonna be a long story... ”Well, according to what rumors I heard and what was on the mission board, girls would go into a doll shop, and then never come out. I don’t quite know why, but before I came here I had a couple unaffiliated mages blame me for it... probably much like you may have at one point.” Sakura paused and folded her arms at her chest, to ones surprise she could with the ball joints limiting their movements in some ways. ”Though... this shop has been here since before I was born. In fact, the man who owned this shop saved my life. Remember how I told you I didn’t choose to be a doll? To make a long story short, I was a normal teenage girl, dying of a slow yet gruesome incurable illness that I had since birth. As I grew up, I lost many of my normal uses of my body, starting with the loss of my feet and then legs. So I spent the last few years until a prior year in a wheelchair under my mothers care. One day, we were visiting the shop and the man offered to help us. He wanted to try and take my soul from my body and put it into something else. We both didn’t really know what to do, so we chose yes out of desperation. The rest.. well you can kinda figure out. Though, this isn’t the body I had. There was some form of a curse attached to the original body and once I had come across the mermaids, they gave me this one and the ability to summon them. Black Rose though... they make me feel normal again, and it’s really nice to feel like that... despite my size.” She cracked a smile, tearing up a little from her own story. Quickly she cleared her throat, wiping away the tear. ”I.. still don’t know how I can cry sometimes, but it’s still nice. However... A little bit after this originally happened, he vanished. Nobody’s seen him since and the council was even after him at one point for something. I owe him my life, he’s never been around for me to show him. ” With a huff, she finally had finished... much longer than she anticipated that it would have been despite trying to keep it short. ”I truly am sorry for how I acted. I started to piece random things together and all the accusations and assumptions got me very out of place. I.. I hope you don’t take any offense to how I acted before.”

2596 + 1071 = 3667 words

]
    Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Character Sheet

Post by Samira Nassar 16th June 2018, 8:01 am

The sharp and snappy reply about the half-hearted apology did not phase Samira at all. She hadn't meant it fully and originally did not intend on saying it in the first place. In her view she had done nothing wrong with her reaction or to have her suspicions. The nagging of spirits was insufferable, though. They could see that as mature and collected as Samira tried to be on a normal basis she was still capable of acting childish at times. It was rare and generally only happened with certain triggers. Who knew that a living doll that was a member of a guild would make her show such prejudice traits?

One thing the two did share and had common ground on were the spirits that acted as a guardian or, in the case of the mermaid spirit, motherly. Samira had one that acted similarly, and watching the living doll girl and the spirit interact reminded her of it. If nothing else they could at least get along as summoners perhaps. Share the complaints and stories as such. Her mini thought process was broken when the doll had apologized, convinced by the mermaid spirit that stroke her head. "It is fine..." Honestly it only made things more awkward as she realized her own apology was stood out since Sakura's had been much more sincere in comparison. The guilt within her intensified even if she did not allow it to fully show on the surface. The most she could do was cut her some slack and not be hostile or snappy like had been done to her. It was easier to just accept it and move on rather than argue who was truly at fault and deserving of apologies.

The doll then introduced herself as Sakura Kisagami. The small blonde doll had even gone as far as to curtsy. In Samira's mind that was a little overboard. Such politeness and respect with the words and actions. The outfit choice should have made it less surprising since the personality matched the fancy looking dress, but it was still a strange thing to see and hear. Had she been raised that way? It had been said only moments before that she had not chosen her fate as a doll. Then the conversation took a turn that she did not expect. Upon hearing the question asked about the bunny guild master Samira's eyes darkened as she nearly died inside. Her lightly colored skin also made it almost impossible to hide the embarrassment she was feeling. "Gisen, your fear is known even by normal members of another guild." Samira muttered to herself as she further began to die inside. Just how much of a joke was Lamia Scale by that point? It was run by a bunny that squeaked and hid under couches at the sight of people and that was if she wasn't offering them a carrot first. Now Sakura knew that an Ace had a horrible fear of dolls. Samira did not know of the tales concerning Aiyana, but it was best to assume there was something out there people knew that added to the giggle fests of the Lamia Scale leadership. "She... is working on it," the green-haired summoner replied with a forced smile and a broken laugh as if that would do anything to brush off what had been heard about the rock bunny and make it seem as if it really was not that big of a deal. It was though.

After that Sakura had begun to answer the question Samira had asked about the shop and the job itself. It ended up leading to the doll's long backstory, something the summoner had not asked about. At least it was relevant to the situation instead of it being one of those cliched scenarios where someone was giving their life story without it being asked and causing much time to pass. The story was actually short and less creepy than she anticipated. Sad and a sort of tragedy was the more proper description. True the girl now survived while being in the body of a doll, but it was a doll nonetheless. It wasn't even remotely the same as being in a more living body she could imagine. Strange though on how Sakura could cry while in that body. That curiosity was left in her own mind, however. There had already been enough damage in regards to first impressions on both sides. "As I said before, it is fine." Samira started to say towards the second apology that she had been given. There was no amount of sadness in her voice for the tale she had just heard even if she thought it was quite unfortunate. That sort of emotion was saved for those of her guild or those she was close to, of which Sakura was neither. One thing that was different that perhaps the doll could appreciate was that her attitude no longer carried the judgemental tone from before. "We are both at fault when it comes to our reactions and attitudes. As long as we understand this I do not see the point in repeated apologies." Samira was not trying to dismiss the apology or belittle it. She just didn't see the point. Sakura had already apologized and it was much sincere than her own was, which was not redone. Maybe if they got through the investigation of the shop she would. First things first though...

"As for the man you spoke of," the woman moved on with the conversation to get back to the reason why they were there in the first place. "You are sure he does not still visit this shop?" He may have been on the run at one point, but Samira was beginning to have her suspicions. Why would anyone else have use for the abandoned shop? There was also that detail with Sakura mentioning her original "new" body had been cursed. The past shop owner didn't sound all that good and trusting, despite Sakura believing he had saved her life.

It was then that there was a clicking noise coming from the door behind Samira. She turned her head to glance behind her, ignoring anything Sakura or her spirit may have been saying. The door slowly creaked open inward, revealing nothing but darkness within the small shop. "It looks as if someone got tired of waiting for us to find a way inside." Now that she thought about it, it was a doll shop. Isn't that what Sakura had said? Terrific. That detail had been left out of the mission posting. Her more serious side was forced into action though and so Samira swallowed that creeping fear of what may be within and walked a bit closer towards the now open door. Then she paused right at the doorway. "I suppose this goes without saying, but I do not handle being around dolls very well. Do not hate me too much if I become a burden while inside because of this." Then she stepped inside. As for the cat spirit of Bastet, she poofed into magic particles. No longer was she needed.

(WC: 1190
    Samira Total So Far: 5435)

3500 for B Rank Freeform
    1500 for C Rank Freeform

Last edited by Samira Nassar on 11th March 2020, 6:56 am; edited 2 times in total

Aoi
    Aoi

Character Sheet

Post by Aoi 4th July 2018, 10:38 am

The lack of any sign of her communicating had begun to sink in to Sakura’s head a little bit. She was aware of her rather large fear of dolls... as per the unconscious state she took when they met, but she had been a little more coarse since she woke up. While normally things like this didn’t bother her, this particularly had started to get to her. Perhaps it was the gut spilling backstory that she usually could suppress without a problem that she came to be afflicted by in this moment. It could also just be the idea that the one man who helped to save her life was nothing more than a psychopath who used what he did to help amass himself a grand scheme of trying to take over the world. So much so that there was a glint of guilt that her being saved was a trigger to this and so in some way, she feels she is responsible for it and has to be the one to put an end to it. Honestly, it... just felt like too much. ”It.. isn’t, but for the sake of the argument... I guess it is if you say so.” She replied softly, her eyes peering to the ground.

It felt like she was under an immense feeling that made her not want to or be able to look at Samira. It wasn’t that she couldn’t, but there was just this feeling in the back of her mind that told her that she was fit to look this mage in the eye. Though she still humored her questions and answered them with what Sakura would interpret as a forked tongue, she held no resentment for it either. The doll herself could be a rather snappy person about things or just in an off day, so it was to no surprise she had this coming to her. Not to mention the type of people she’d come across... and despite the very aggressive approach Akita wanted to take for it, she’d decided against that and wanted to do things herself —diplomatically, for a lack of a better term. But perhaps that was what Izayuki saw in her to make her the position she was in within the mafia. She had the soft approach, but now with the brash personality of the Yokai, she had a very... direct alternative should she need it. Though, this gifted spot gave her a motivation she thought she couldn’t have before. One that- despite the doll body- would be something that would mean that this wasn’t a bottom of the barrel situation. That despite the physical handicaps, there were natural traits that people saw in her that she could use to help overcome things.

When Sakura brought up Lamia Scale, the look on Samira’s face soured in a very odd way. Barely able to make out what she muttered, the little blonde giggled and smiled, finding it humorous to say the least. ”We all have fears though, for one reason or another. You and your dolls, your leader and I would assume human contact or interactions, even I Umm.. I’m afraid to go back... you know. To my body.” She clutches the mermaids arm lightly- not like she had much ability to do more. ”It was scary enough to have it happen once, I couldn’t bare to think what would happen if I had to live... or eve die from it. In fact, I used to fear letting Akita free because I thought it could affect her too, but thankfully after a bit of loud arguing, she convinced me otherwise.” With Elise still gently rubbing the top of her head, she picked up the doll and held her, almost now putting Sakura at eye level of Samira. ”You are just so gosh darn cute when you’re upset! I can’t help myself!” The mermaid albeit squealed, coddling the doll happily. ”But I do have a question, Madam Samira. As you can tell, Sakura summons mermaids like myself. May I ask what- if any theme of summons you use?” It was strange for her to suddenly be inserting herself into a conversation, but the motherly mermaid found that to be part of her job to look out for her summoner and the others as though she was such. Hell, for all Sakura knew, she was an actual mother to most of he mermaids there to begin with. If not all.

Though now that the question was popped so suddenly, the small doll head had looked up as far as it could for a moment, rather surprised to say the least and then looked back down to seeing Samira not towering over her for once. ”I do hope this isn’t an invasive question, though I would hope that it wasn’t something off guard.” She added on, still leaving Sakura to be a little speechless as to them being so willing to speak. Maybe the fact she did would be a nice ice breaker for the two, letting at least Samira feel more relaxed, despite the teenage doll in her arms, coddled like a beloved stuffed animal. When the green haired summoner began to explain that her incessant apologies weren’t needed, she had averted her attention for a moment and nodded her head compliantly for the most part, but she had found it was more than that to her. ”No, my apologies are necessary. I.. I am very patient, but... today is just a jumble of emotions I’m not used to. I can’t really control how I feel in the moment but I’m trying hard to keep it together. So if I do act so differently, please just know it’s not normally how I act. Oh... and if I start cursing a lot and acting very cocky...” She paused, letting the Wolf spirit that couldn’t very well defend herself to Samira realize it was her she was referring to. ”Then feel free to say ‘Down girl’. That should work.” A coy smirk formed on her face as she had begun to hear a bunch of growling and yelling from the Yokai in her mind, but as to Samira, she might just think that was rather odd. ”Don’t be so mean to Akita! She’s such a cutie! And kind!” With just a shrug from the Mermaid defenders comment, she quieted down as the doors began to open before them.

The shop looked exactly how it did when she was there. It looked immaculate... minus the bit of dust and cobwebs from years of unmoving. ”You asked if I knew if this place was still around? Well... I never met him again since that day, but it goes without saying that I am sure he is... but it feels.. intimidating. As if he’s staring at me right now...” She replied, pushing lightly at Elise’s arms. As she was placed onto the ground, Sakura immediately began to walk towards the shop without even waiting, until it was mentioned of Samira’s fears. ”I’ve done research on this. As long as you let your summons help you, you should be fine. I’ll be here and I’ll help to the best of my ability. I can’t have my first summoner friend dying on me, now can I?” She turned around, smiling and giggling happily toward Samira as if she’d literally changed around emotions in the blink of an eye. ”One thing is bugging me though, Miss Samira... if you’re afraid of dolls... why are you on a mission about them?” She asked, waiting at the door entrance for the other summoner to answer. Though once the green haired summoner entered the shop, the true fun was going to begin.

]

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 2:14 am