Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

❦ on the vine || an aesthetics one-stop || closed

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Magic: Aura Manipulation
    Third Magic: N/A

GFX ❦ on the vine || an aesthetics one-stop || closed

Post by ivyleaf33 8th February 2018, 9:40 pm

Greetings, mage, and welcome to On the Vine. Here, you can request anything you need to decorate and embellish your posts and profile, from signatures and avatars to templates and titles. Whatever you wish is my command.

Please feel free to browse through the tabs for a deeper understanding of what I can provide you, as well as the price of each. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

All graphics are created with art, brushes, effects, textures, etc created by others on the internet. I do not personally make anything on any of my gfx - I only arrange and add effects to different aspects of these ingredients to create a finished product. I do not claim any art or other parts of the gfx I make, and any artists are free to let me know if they would like their art or resources to be removed. As for templates, all coding is done by myself, from tutorials on Proboards resource sites, w3schools, Never Utopia, and various other coding help sites. The code is done through a combination of HTML, CSS, and bbcode, as all three can be used in Forumotion posts.

A fair warning to all customers - I often use Microsoft fonts in my templates. This means that devices with OS such as Android will not be able to see the correct font without Microsoft fonts installed. Please let me know if you would like a specific font that fits your device. In addition, some transitions and effects may not work on all browsers. I test my codes in Google Chrome, so please let me know if you would like adjustments to fit.

As is stated in the topic title, members who have been on the site as a whole for less than a month get free gfx, but not coding. However, if you are returning to the site, or are on a new alt account, you will not receive this discount. Members of Fairy Tail will receive a 50% discount on all requests as well. This will only apply to things made for your characters that are in those particular guilds, and not any alts or main accounts outside of them.

As an important note, I am often extremely uninspired to create pretty things when the face claim involved is not a cute anime girl. In other words, be prepared for low quality if your face claim is not cute, anime, and at least looks like a girl ;D

2/9/18 - The shop is now open!
    3/20/18 - We now sell custom templates! This is still in a sort of beta mode, though.
    4/4/18 - The custom template price has been raised to 6k. This is because they're a lot harder to design than I had estimated -w-
    4/8/18 - To fit the new custom template price, the big deal wow has been edited slightly as well.
    5/12/18 - Basilisk Fang members will now be given a discount as well! =D
    6/3/18 - Lots of changes! A new layout was made, first of all~ The shop now also provides tabbed templates, and template editing has been removed and made free on request. A few prices have been played around with as well.
    7/21/18 - BF members no longer receive the discount, only FT members.
    8/7/2018 - Templates and coding are no longer free to new members.
    Avatars are the pictures above your username when you make a post on the forum! They can be changed by clicking the Profile link in the navigation bar, then clicking on the Avatar tab. Please put the link provided into the off-site link area, or it may not work or show up correctly. While this can be personalized however you want, I typically make a rectangular avatar of 200x335 px, whether with rounded or sharp edges. That means that unless you specify otherwise, I will be creating an avatar according to that default. Avatars will usually contain a picture of your character (face claim), as well as a border, some effects, and if you wish, the character's name. Feel free to ask for any sort of avatar in the Specifics section of the form provided. You can choose to rotate avatars with Grumpy Bumpers.

Examples
    Spoiler:
    Code:
    [b]Avatars[/b]
    [b]Name:[/b] (Site username.)
    [b]Character Name:[/b] (Do you want it on the avatar or not?)
    [b]Face Claim:[/b] (Self-explanatory. If you don't have one, describe it to me and I'll find one for ya~)
    [b]Number of Avatars:[/b] (You can get up to 6 for 2k)
    [b]Preferred Color(s):[/b] (Any specific colors you want?)
    [b]Mood:[/b] (Violent, gruesome, cheerful, epic, etc etc)
    [b]Specialties:[/b] (Do you want the color changed on certain parts of the character, or specific fonts/brushes to be used?)
    Signatures can be found and edited by clicking the Profile link on the navigation bar, and clicking on the Signature tab. On the site, many people like to put gfx into their signatures to decorate their posts and showcase their character or face claim. These usually consist of a somewhat large image, around 600px in width with your character (face claim), effects, and usually a quote or your character's name. As they are usually more complicated to create than avatars, they do cost more. My default signatures are 200x600 px in size. However, feel free to let me know if you'd like anything else other than the default. Signatures can also be rotated on Grumpy Bumpers.

Examples
    Spoiler:
    SIGNATURE PRICING: 6k/1 signature
    Code:
    [b]Signatures[/b]
    [b]Character Name:[/b] (Do you want it on the signature or not?)
    [b]Quote:[/b] (Yea, or nay? If so, please put it here.)
    [b]Default:[/b] (Yes or no? Default sigs are the rectangle ones you've probably seen already - I can make other ones as well, but only will if you specify.)
    [b]Face Claim:[/b] (Self-explanatory. If you don't have one, describe it to me and I'll find one for ya~)
    [b]Mood:[/b] (Violent, gruesome, cheerful, epic, etc etc.)
    [b]Specialties:[/b] (Do you want the color changed on certain parts of the character, or specific fonts/brushes to be used? A specific scheme?)
    I am no longer offering template editing. Instead, I'll do it for free! Send me the link to the template you want edited (I have accounts on all the major Proboards resource sites!) as well as what you'd like to be changed, and I'll get right on it. Please note, however, that I will not convert tabbed Proboards template due to how different the code is compared to Forumotion.

Templates are probably my strongest point currently. They are basically codes that you can put into your posts in order to make them look all nice and pretty, allowing you to add colors, decorations, fonts, quotes, notes, stats, and pictures. Essentially, you replace the text in the code to match your own scenario. If you don't know how to do this, I recommend you tinker around with some free templates first to get used to using them before ordering. Forumotion forums have one perk - you can use HTML, CSS, and BBCode inside your posts without plugins! As I hope to take full advantage of this, some of my codes can get very, very complicated for the average user - I'll give you a brief guide below.

CSS/Style Tags {} Templates with CSS, known as style tags in the Proboards community allow you to add hover effects and tabs, as well as all sorts of cool tricks that generally make the code a lot cleaner. These will be placed in a giant block of code beneath everything else, starting from <*style type="text/css"> in your template. It is essential that you DO NOT TOUCH THAT CODE! It could result in some wacky things happening if you don't know how to code.

Tabbed Templates {} Templates with tabs, like this one right here use a trick called the Checkbox Hack to create a tab effect with CSS. These use several things, such as labels, inputs, and all sorts of wonky things in order to work. I do not recommend asking for one of these templates if you don't know anything about code, or if you only know the bare minimum. These can get very messy very fast, so please be careful!

Examples
    Spoiler:
    TEMPLATE PRICING: 10k/1 template
    Code:
    [b]Custom Template[/b]
    [b]Character Name:[/b] (Do you want it on the template or not?)
    [b]Quote:[/b] (Yea, or nay? If so, please put it here.)
    [b]Mood:[/b] (Violent, gruesome, cheerful, epic, etc etc.)
    [b]Tags/WC/Status/etc:[/b] Do you want them? Do you not want them? Please specify which ones.
    [b]Tabbed:[/b] (Yes or no - if so, how many, and what will they be for?)
    [b]Scroll:[/b] (Yeah or nah?)
    [b]Hover:[/b] (Yes or no?)
    [b]Stats Section:[/b] (Yes or no?)
    [b]Status:[/b] (Can I put this out as a free template for other people on-site to use? The pictures will be replaced with defaults.)
    [b]Specialties:[/b] (Do you need there to be a big image, multiple images? Multiple quotes? A GIF image? Anything e;se not previously mentioned goes here.)
    Anything that hasn't been given an official form will be considered an "other". This can include anything from titles and approval stamps to renders and recolors! If you're wondering about whether I can do it or not, please, feel free to ask me either through PM, replying below, or on Discord. I swear I don't bite!

Examples
    Spoiler:
    OTHERS PRICING: determined based on request
    Code:
    [b]Specifics:[/b] (What is it? Describe, por favor~ We can discuss the price.)

Something else of note is the "Banana Deal", similar to the former "big deal wow". By purchasing a set of avatars, a signature, and template at once, the price will be reduced to a lovely 15k!

IVYLEAF33

Last edited by ivyleaf33 on 31st March 2019, 1:24 am; edited 45 times in total
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 

Character Sheet

GFX Re: ❦ on the vine || an aesthetics one-stop || closed

Post by ivyleaf33 13th February 2018, 10:15 am

And we are open!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

❦ on the vine || an aesthetics one-stop || closed B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Grey Masar
    Grey Masar

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Flames of Amatsu
    Guild : Nightmare
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 175

Character Sheet
    First Magic: The Goddess Of The Moon
    Second Magic: None
    Third Magic:

Post by Grey Masar 14th February 2018, 8:39 am

Name: Grey Masar
    Character Name: Ebisawa
    Quote: nuthing
    Face Claim:. Dark elementalist lux-League of legends
    Preferred Color(s): Some purples owo
    Specialties: nothing really,but if you wanna do something surprise me :)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

❦ on the vine || an aesthetics one-stop || closed 6CAP4YvW_o

Character Info
    Magic Info
    Weapon

Speech Colors
    #9966ff= Ebisawa #990000=Jeanne

Post by Guest 15th February 2018, 9:55 am

Name: Izayuki
    Character Name: Izayuki Hyoujin (On the template, please)
    Quote: Have a quote area that I can customize when I think of one. c:
    Face Claim: Caster from Fate/Extra
    Preferred Color(s): Neutrals and pastels. Pinks or greens, not both. Probably pink would be better.
    Tags/WC/Status: WC area please.
    Scroll: Nu
    Specialties: Surprise me <3
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 16th February 2018, 2:33 am

Izayuki wrote:Name: Izayuki
    Character Name: Izayuki Hyoujin  (On the template, please)
    Preferred Color(s): Neutrals and pastels. Pinks or greens, not both. Probably pink would be better.

@Izayuki

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t18706-me-trying-out-random-stuff#320978

Here you go! Six different templates, whew. I ended up playing with different colors than pastels, since I thought it looked pretty nice. You can ignore the extra ones if you wish. If you would like any changes or swapping of colors/pictures between them, feel free to ask me or do it yourself ^^.

When paying, please remember to give half to Fairy Tail and half to myself. Thanks!

i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Post by Guest 16th February 2018, 11:59 am

ivyleaf33 wrote:
    Izayuki wrote:Name: Izayuki
    Character Name: Izayuki Hyoujin  (On the template, please)

@Izayuki

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t18706-me-trying-out-random-stuff#320978

Here you go! Six different templates, whew. I ended up playing with different colors than pastels, since I thought it looked pretty nice. You can ignore the extra ones if you wish. If you would like any changes or swapping of colors/pictures between them, feel free to ask me or do it yourself ^^.

When paying, please remember to give half to Fairy Tail and half to myself. Thanks!

I love them! ^o^ Thank you so much!

I will remember to do so~
    Lilium
    Lilium

Player 
    Dungeon Tokens : 6

Character Sheet
    First Magic: αєgιѕ - тнє мιи∂
    Second Magic: муѕтι¢ - тнє вσ∂у
    Third Magic: ραиα¢єα - тнє ѕσυℓ

Post by Lilium 16th February 2018, 9:02 pm

Name: Lilium
    Character Name: Lilium Santiais
    Quote: Neigh. I mean no.
    Face Claim: Asuna from Sword Art Online. I can provide some renders if you require them!
    Preferred Color(s): Just colours that match my current avatar if you can.
    Specialties: Do whatever you think looks best :>

❦ on the vine || an aesthetics one-stop || closed QOmg1XE

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 16th February 2018, 9:05 pm

Grey Masar wrote:Name: Grey Masar
    Character Name: Ebisawa
    Quote: nuthing
    Face Claim:. Dark elementalist lux-League of legends
    Preferred Color(s): Some purples owo
    Specialties: nothing really,but if you wanna do something surprise me :)

@Grey Masar

Here it is! I'm sorry, I read the wrong part of your form so it took me longer than it should've, hnnnggg. Anyways, let me know if you need any changes or adjustments!

Also, remember that half the payment goes to Fairy Tail, and half to myself. Thanks!

grey masar:

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 16th February 2018, 9:49 pm

Lilium wrote:Name: Lilium
    Character Name: Lilium Santiais
    Quote: Neigh. I mean no.
    Face Claim: Asuna from Sword Art Online. I can provide some renders if you require them!
    Preferred Color(s): Just colours that match my current avatar if you can.
    Specialties: Do whatever you think looks best :>

@Lilium

Here ya go! Had fun playing with textures on this one, hehe. If you need any changes, feel free to let me know!

Keep in mind that 3k goes to FT, while 3k goes to moi~

Lilium:

Post by Guest 21st February 2018, 2:09 pm

Name: Meifeng Xióng
    Character Name: Meifeng Xióng
    Quote: Na
    Face Claim: Alice Baskerville - Pandora Hearts
    Preferred Color(s): Reds and pinks
    Specialties: Nothing specific~!
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 22nd February 2018, 1:43 am

Meifeng Xióng wrote:Name: Meifeng Xióng
    Character Name: Meifeng Xióng
    Quote: Na
    Face Claim: Alice Baskerville - Pandora Hearts
    Preferred Color(s): Reds and pinks
    Specialties: Nothing specific~!

@Meifeng Xióng

Aaaand, done! I feel like I didn't quite get in enough pinks, and did a lot of experimentation in this one, sorry! If you want any changes, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Payment is 1.5k to FT, 1.5k to me!

Meifeng Xióng:

Last edited by ivyleaf33 on 26th February 2018, 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tuesday
    Tuesday

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Feline Sense
    Guild : Guildless

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Tuesday 25th February 2018, 8:22 pm

Template:

Name: Junko Sanguis
    Character Name: Yes pls. Junko Sanguis
    Quote: nu
    Face Claim: Junko Enoshima from Danganronpa
    Preferred Color(s): Dark reds and pinks ^w^
    Tags/WC/Status: I would like tags and WC pls!
    Scroll: nu thanks
    Specialties: I would really like a gif :3 that would be cool. Other than that, surprise me! ^w^

Signature:

Character Name: Junko Sanguis
    Quote: no thanks :3
    Preferred Color(s): Dark reds and pinks
    Specialties: not that I can think of! Surprise me! ^w^

Thank you very much! <3

Last edited by Junko Sanguis on 25th February 2018, 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

❦ on the vine || an aesthetics one-stop || closed UBtJMoH
    Musicalbunny
    Musicalbunny

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Neutral Guild Ace- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Player 
    Lineage : Defender of the Heavenly Gardens
    Guild : Fairytail

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Celestial Royalty
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Musicalbunny 25th February 2018, 8:27 pm

Name: Musicalbunny
    Character Name: Yes
    Quote: Nay
    Face Claim: Zyra League of Legends
    Preferred Color(s): Green with highlights of other colors like a flowery meadow
    Specialties: Flower meadow theme please

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 26th February 2018, 11:30 pm

Junko Sanguis wrote:Template:

Character Name: Yes pls. Junko Sanguis
    Quote: nu
    Preferred Color(s): Dark reds and pinks ^w^
    Tags/WC/Status: I would like tags and WC pls!
    Scroll: nu thanks
    Specialties: I would really like a gif :3 that would be cool. Other than that, surprise me! ^w^

Signature:

Character Name: Junko Sanguis
    Quote: no thanks :3
    Preferred Color(s): Dark reds and pinks
    Specialties: not that I can think of! Surprise me! ^w^

Thank you very much! <3

@Junko Sanguis

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT'S DONEEEEEEEEE
    Lemme know if ya need any changes |D. Also if you wanna edit the siggies or get individual links, it's hosted here, and the username is "junko_sanguis" and the password is "ftrp".
    Template is here: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t18706-me-trying-out-random-stuff#321781

Junko Sanguis:

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 27th February 2018, 8:11 am

Musicalbunny wrote:Name: Musicalbunny
    Character Name: Yes
    Quote: Nay
    Face Claim: Zyra League of Legends
    Preferred Color(s): Green with highlights of other colors like a flowery meadow
    Specialties: Flower meadow theme please

@Musicalbunny

Here you go! That'll be 1.5k to FT, 1.5k to me.

Musicalbunny:

Eden Knox
    Eden Knox

She wolf

She wolf

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- The Completionist- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Silver Chaotica
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Dungeon Tokens : 5
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic: N/A

Post by Eden Knox 5th March 2018, 3:35 pm

owo I'm baaaaack...

Name: Rin Mayou
    Character Name: Rin Mayou, sure I would like it on my signature :'D
    Quote: Nu
    Default: Default is fine, just make it pretty ;D
    Face Claim: This is a bit confusing. She's from the "Shelter" music video by Porter Robinson. If you just search "rin from shelter" she should come up :3
    Preferred Color(s): Light pinks and light greens <3
    Specialties: Nothing specific, I just want it to look kind of whimsical and dreamy ^w^

Character Name: Rin Mayou, yes I would like her name on the template
    Face Claim: Same as above ^^
    Preferred Color(s): Light pinks and light greens
    Tags/WC/Status: Yus pls!
    Scroll: No thank you!
    Specialties: A gif would be amazing, but if not then just a picture will be fine! I just want the template to look whimsical and dreamy, similar to the signature!

Thank you so much Ivy! ^w^ I will get those jewels to you with my Junko account!
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 6th March 2018, 8:52 am

Rin Mayou wrote:owo I'm baaaaack...

Character Name: Rin Mayou, sure I would like it on my signature :'D
    Default: Default is fine, just make it pretty ;D
    Face Claim: This is a bit confusing. She's from the "Shelter" music video by Porter Robinson. If you just search "rin from shelter" she should come up :3
    Preferred Color(s): Light pinks and light greens <3
    Specialties: Nothing specific, I just want it to look kind of whimsical and dreamy ^w^

Character Name: Rin Mayou, yes I would like her name on the template
    Face Claim: Same as above ^^
    Preferred Color(s): Light pinks and light greens
    Tags/WC/Status: Yus pls!
    Scroll: No thank you!
    Specialties: A gif would be amazing, but if not then just a picture will be fine! I just want the template to look whimsical and dreamy, similar to the signature!

Thank you so much Ivy! ^w^ I will get those jewels to you with my Junko account!

Here you go! Had fun making these -w-

Template: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t18706-me-trying-out-random-stuff#322424

Rin Mayou:

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 17th March 2018, 7:03 am

BUMP FOR BOREDOM

Eden Knox
    Eden Knox

She wolf

She wolf

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- The Completionist- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Silver Chaotica
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Dungeon Tokens : 5
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic: N/A

Post by Eden Knox 17th March 2018, 10:37 am

Character Name: Rin Mayou (yes I would like it on there ^w^)
    Quote: Nah
    Face Claim: Rin from the Shelter music video
    Preferred Color(s): Light pinks and greens
    Tags/WC/Status: yus pls <3
    Scroll: I don't mind either way :3
    Specialties: A gif would be cool, but it's not necessary ^w^ an image would be fine as well! Still going for that kind of "whimsical" or "dreamy" theme (I'm obsessed with your gfx I'm sorry :'D)

Character Name: Rin Mayou (yas on template)
    Quote: nu :3
    Default: I'm just looking for the "whimsical" or "dreamy" theme, so whatever you think looks best!
    Specialties: Same thing as above. ^w^ just da dreamy.

Thank you so much, Ivy <3 I'm casually obsessed with your gfx owo

❦ on the vine || an aesthetics one-stop || closed I2D4CIg

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 20th March 2018, 6:18 am

Rin Mayou wrote:Name: Rin Mayou
    Character Name: Rin Mayou (yes I would like it on there ^w^)
    Quote: Nah
    Tags/WC/Status: yus pls <3
    Scroll: I don't mind either way :3
    Specialties: A gif would be cool, but it's not necessary ^w^ an image would be fine as well! Still going for that kind of "whimsical" or "dreamy" theme (I'm obsessed with your gfx I'm sorry :'D)

Character Name: Rin Mayou (yas on template)
    Quote: nu :3
    Default: I'm just looking for the "whimsical" or "dreamy" theme, so whatever you think looks best!
    Specialties: Same thing as above. ^w^ just da dreamy.

Thank you so much, Ivy <3 I'm casually obsessed with your gfx owo

@Rin Mayou

Here you go! I was really satisfied with what I made last time, so these were super hard to come up with, but I hope they serve you just as well!

Template: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t18706p25-ivy-s-secret-treasure-trove#324243

Rin Mayou:

Musicalbunny
    Musicalbunny

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Neutral Guild Ace- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Player 
    Lineage : Defender of the Heavenly Gardens
    Guild : Fairytail

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Celestial Royalty
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Musicalbunny 22nd March 2018, 9:37 pm

Signatures
    Character Name: Rina Everglades (Yes)
    Quote: no
    Default: Please try to put it in an outline of a lotus, but if you can't just use the default
    Face Claim: Lilamon from Digimon
    Preferred Color(s): mixtures of white and green would be nice
    Specialties: Just do what you do best.(if you do default try to make it heaven like with a twist of flowers)

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 22nd March 2018, 10:51 pm

Musicalbunny wrote:Signatures
    Character Name: Rina Everglades (Yes)
    Quote: no
    Default: Please try to put it in an outline of a lotus, but if you can't just use the default
    Preferred Color(s): mixtures of white and green would be nice
    Specialties: Just do what you do best.(if you do default try to make it heaven like with a twist of flowers)

@Musicalbunny

Here you go~ Since your face claim is so pink, it was difficult to make it only green and white. Hopefully it's okay, and let me know if you need any changes! That'll be 3k in total, with 1.5k to the Fairy Tail account and 1.5k to myself.

Rina Everglades:

Silvia
    Silvia

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : The Doll's Puppet
    Experience : 3,255

Post by Silvia 22nd March 2018, 11:05 pm

Custom Bank Template
    Character Name: Just for the title
    Quote: nope
    Preferred Color(s): Green and White
    Tags/WC/Status/etc: nope
    Scroll: whatever u think best
    Hover: no
    Stats Section: no
    Specialties: nope just all the stuff a person should have in their bank. Make it easy for me to edit so m bank will look nicer
    Pokomon
    Pokomon

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Beast Pride
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Dungeon Tokens : 1

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Pokomon 23rd March 2018, 1:11 am

I'm a newbie, give me free stuff! Jkjk I plan to eventually pay for this once I have the money. I don't like getting stuff for nothing.

Name: Pokomon
    Character Name: Poko (No, unless you personally think it looks good with it, then I don't really mind)
    Face Claim: Emiri Fujima
    Number of Avatars: 3
    Preferred Color(s): Pinks and Purples
    Specialties: Not going to be picky, it's hard enough finding a good picture of her, but if you can find someone that looks similar that's fine too or if you want to add Zephyr her pet in as well that's cool. Honestly completely up to you! (to find a pic of zephyr just search league of legends zephyr star guardian janna etc.)
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 23rd March 2018, 2:17 am

As a heads up to everyone waiting for orders, I will be somewhat slow in delivering this week as I am out of the country! Thank you for your patience~

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 3:51 am