Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

AKAITO CONTRACT || Convenient New Techniques for the Beginner

Aoi and Aoba
    Aoi and Aoba

Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Seductor's Touch
    Position : None
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 375

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Akaito Contract Summons
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic:

AKAITO CONTRACT || Convenient New Techniques for the Beginner Empty AKAITO CONTRACT || Convenient New Techniques for the Beginner

Post by Aoi and Aoba 2nd February 2018, 7:13 am

Akaito Contract

Magic Name: Akaito Contract
    Magic Type: Summons (can have up to 4 summons out at once)
    Description:
    Aoi and Aoba are originally life forms from another world who found themselves somehow stranded in Earthland. As a result, they are incapable of storing ethernanos within them from the air and cannot use normal magic like your average mage. Even typical holder magic requires ethernanos running through a person's body, with at least an unlocked first origin to perform it. Seeing as the twins do not possess any origins at all, they instead perform contracts with spirits through a tsukumogami that contains parts of their original alien form within it. This tsukumogami was once a scarf made of red thread, one that reached its 100th birthday on the day the twins appeared in Earthland. In the beginning, the siblings were actually only one otherworldly being, but ended up being split by the pressures and energies of the world into a pair of unwitting pre-school students, consuming their first origins and taking the ethernanos already in them for themselves. Realizing quickly that they would need magic to survive, they took the tiny bit of ethernanos remaining in them that they hadn't eaten, and sent a bit of themselves into the scarf so when it animated into a tsukumogami, they could tie its soul firmly into their beings.

This tsukumogami was incarnated as a teenaged girl known as the "The Red Weaver" with the ability to use the red threads of the scarf in order to bind connections and forge contracts with other tsukumogami, lost spirits, or simply people with a desperate wish to fulfill, one so desperate they were willing to give up their souls for it. Each spirit who signs a contract with the twins will have their soul forged into an item or some sort of mark that the twins can carry around on their persons as the "key" in celestial summons. Basically, they own the souls of their spirits, and can call them to their side at any moment through the "key". In return for becoming basically a slave to their will, the twins will grant a wish for them, which is what is written in the contract before it is used to bind the spirits to the twins.

Each spirit receives a new name then, based on the abilities gained through the wish they made. In Aoi and Aoba's collection of spirits, each name ends with the suffix "no". When speaking with the spirits, they themselves are addressed as "Yuno" and "Rino". While the spirits can spend their free time doing whatever they wish to do, they are forced to come whenever called, and can receive terrible punishments if they hurt or disobey their keepers in any way.

Strengths:

• The keepers technically do not have to fight at all with the usage of these spirits, as they can basically do all the work for them.
    • The keepers only have to fulfill one wish for them in return for an eternity of servitude, which is a pretty sweet deal.
    • This magic allows for the usage of many different elements and abilities with the range of spirits.

Weaknesses:

• While the spirits have to obey the keepers, they can cause great harm to them as well. They are the closest to the keepers, which gives them the highest chance of harming them if the keepers loosen their watch and control over them for a long enough amount of time.
    • The magic is controlled not by them, but by a tsukumogami. She does have thoughts and goals of her own, which is lead to consequences for the keepers.
    • The more spirits are contracted, the more the keepers have to keep track of and control over, which can lead to difficulty in concentration.
    • As this is a holder magic in the absolute sense of the concept, they lose any way of possibly summoning a spirit if their item disappears, and lose all control over the magic if Akano’s scarf is lost.

Lineage:
    Unique Abilities:

Akano \\ The Red Weaver:

Contract Blessings \\ Buffs:
    Maino \\ The Sword Dancer:
    Yoshino \\ The Lucky Charm:
    Hayano \\ The Falcon Sister:
    Takuno \\ The Caretaker:

Shuno \\ The Scarlet General:
    Suzuno \\ The Bell Ringer:

Last edited by Aoi and Aoba on 15th February 2019, 8:35 am; edited 12 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

AKAITO CONTRACT || Convenient New Techniques for the Beginner H3Duo3CJ_o

Feed me your negativity! Talk some more about me - I know that you love me, love me~!

Aoi & Aoba Itou | Akaito Contract Summons | Bank

Aoi and Aoba
    Aoi and Aoba

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

AKAITO CONTRACT || Convenient New Techniques for the Beginner Empty Re: AKAITO CONTRACT || Convenient New Techniques for the Beginner

Post by Aoi and Aoba 13th February 2018, 7:28 am

Spell Tracker
    For easier grading and reading!

• 6 C rank spells - two passive, four active summons.
    • 2 C+ spells, 1 signature spell
    • Two plot abilities, two unique abilities (one locked until B rank)

Last edited by Aoi and Aoba on 8th February 2019, 8:37 am; edited 6 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Feed me your negativity! Talk some more about me - I know that you love me, love me~!

desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : ☽ luminous rose guild mistress ☾
    Mentor : ☽ diamandis stellavera ☾
    Experience : 915,017

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ☽ blooms of chrysalis: crystal rose demon slayer ☾
    Second Magic: ☽ pink dominion ☾
    Third Magic: ☽ gemstone serpentine ☾

AKAITO CONTRACT || Convenient New Techniques for the Beginner Empty Re: AKAITO CONTRACT || Convenient New Techniques for the Beginner

Post by desirée 16th February 2018, 12:30 pm

Hello Aoi and Aoba, I am Desirée Blooms, and I will be grading your magic today. All edits will be in this color. Please bump when edits have been applied.
    Click for Edits:

AKAITO CONTRACT || Convenient New Techniques for the Beginner IY2eFxu

Aoi and Aoba
    Aoi and Aoba

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Aoi and Aoba 17th February 2018, 12:33 am

Edits have been made!

desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : ☽ luminous rose guild mistress ☾
    Mentor : ☽ diamandis stellavera ☾
    Experience : 915,017

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ☽ blooms of chrysalis: crystal rose demon slayer ☾
    Second Magic: ☽ pink dominion ☾
    Third Magic: ☽ gemstone serpentine ☾

Post by desirée 17th February 2018, 12:47 am

Spoiler:

AKAITO CONTRACT || Convenient New Techniques for the Beginner 8SFaQD4

AKAITO CONTRACT || Convenient New Techniques for the Beginner IY2eFxu

Moderator- Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the Candy Witch
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Dungeon Tokens : 5
    Experience : 2,545,552

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by 88 12th June 2018, 2:13 am

♛:

Unlocked and moved at users request~

AKAITO CONTRACT || Convenient New Techniques for the Beginner 65698_s
    Eden Knox
    Eden Knox

She wolf

She wolf

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- The Completionist- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Silver Chaotica
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Third Magic: N/A

Post by Eden Knox 29th August 2018, 8:44 pm

Hey Alexa. Grade my magic please.

*Alexa voice* Begone thot. (okay but for real, it me, and I'm here to grade this lovely magic. All suggestions will be in this color :3 you know the drill!)

♥:

AKAITO CONTRACT || Convenient New Techniques for the Beginner I2D4CIg

Aoi and Aoba
    Aoi and Aoba

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Aoi and Aoba 2nd September 2018, 11:22 pm

Alrighteroos, did some hella lazy touching up!

1. We talked over the abilities --> spells thing, and I did make those edits. Hopefully things don't suck too badly.

2. For the damage/HP things, I tried to balance them out by taking respectively from each. I had done this in the past and it passed, so I guess I'm just wondering whether the magic rules now no longer allow this. Whew!

Eden Knox
    Eden Knox

She wolf

She wolf

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- The Completionist- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Silver Chaotica
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Mentor : None

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Third Magic: N/A

Post by Eden Knox 11th September 2018, 3:25 pm

♥:

AKAITO CONTRACT || Convenient New Techniques for the Beginner JbB0bix

AKAITO CONTRACT || Convenient New Techniques for the Beginner I2D4CIg

Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Flames Of The Underworld
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Fluffy 11th September 2018, 5:11 pm

Spoiler:

Nyx LuxEquipmentPrimarySecondaryTetariy
    AKAITO CONTRACT || Convenient New Techniques for the Beginner Nyxsig
    ★  You Created Me, Something I Would Have Never Seen.  ★
    Aoi and Aoba
    Aoi and Aoba

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Aoi and Aoba 12th September 2018, 12:30 am

The additional abilities have been removed. I would prefer not to use my remaining spell slots, which should be five of normal D rank.

Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Flames Of The Underworld
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Fluffy 17th September 2018, 10:25 am

Alright.
    Also, I apologize for this one because it's more my side than yours but since a rule change happened I have to ask you to update to the new rules, which in your case is mostly just removing cooldowns.
    After that I should be able to reapprove <33

Nyx LuxEquipmentPrimarySecondaryTetariy
    AKAITO CONTRACT || Convenient New Techniques for the Beginner Nyxsig
    ★  You Created Me, Something I Would Have Never Seen.  ★
    Aoi and Aoba
    Aoi and Aoba

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Aoi and Aoba 17th September 2018, 9:00 pm

Cooldowns removed.

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 505
    Experience : 3,283,767

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Infinite Arcana
    Second Magic: Vox Universum
    Third Magic: Disciple of War

Post by Shen Kadokawa 21st December 2018, 7:57 am

Moved and unlocked at the user's request

Spoiler:

MarkusEldridge
    MarkusEldridge

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Progeny of Chaos
    Guild : Dies Irae

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Primordial Chaos Slayer
    Second Magic: Chaotic Darkness
    Third Magic: Chaos Soul - Primordial Warrior

Post by MarkusEldridge 14th February 2019, 2:08 pm

Hey there, Markus here and I will be grading your magic this time around! All of my edits will be in this color.

A couple overarching comments :

• You have two passive abilities, but 6 normal spells, you can only make 1/4 of your spells passives, Advanced spells are not part of that calculation. So I will have to ask that you remove one of these.
    • Although it is not a huge issue, Weaknesses and Strengths are no longer required. You could remove it from the description.
    • It looks like this magic used to be Holder, but is currently summoning. You still have the holder items, I am treating that is fluff and plot unless I feel it needs to be graded.

Spoiler:

Aoi and Aoba
    Aoi and Aoba

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Aoi and Aoba 14th February 2019, 10:20 pm

Thanks a ton for the grading Markus \o/ I'mma forgetful bih

1. Keeping strengths and weaknesses because they include info not in the description.
    2. Renamed Akano's first ability to a plot ability because tbh it does absolutely nothing and would probably be at home in the description.
    3. Removed Summoner's Clarity. Obviously I'm incapable of basic division.
    4. From what I remember, as it is a summon, the health increase by 100% and damage decrease by 100% has always been allowed. I will double check this with an admin, though! You may be right. I checked and you were right, lol, values fixed.

Otherwise, all edits have been made x3

MarkusEldridge
    MarkusEldridge

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Progeny of Chaos
    Guild : Dies Irae

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Primordial Chaos Slayer
    Second Magic: Chaotic Darkness
    Third Magic: Chaos Soul - Primordial Warrior

Post by MarkusEldridge 16th February 2019, 8:02 pm

AKAITO CONTRACT || Convenient New Techniques for the Beginner AiZwA1I
    Spoiler:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 1:51 am