Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Jealousy Makes the Sweetest Fruit

Masha
    Masha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Avatar of Ilyria
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Ruvel
    Experience : 269,157

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Satan Sound Slayer
    Second Skill: Foedus Pares
    Third Skill:

Jealousy Makes the Sweetest Fruit Empty Jealousy Makes the Sweetest Fruit

Post by Masha 31st January 2018, 8:37 pm

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Masha - Bank - Sound Satan Slayer (Primary) -Foedus Pares (Secondary)

Jealousy Makes the Sweetest Fruit Keymasha
    Masha
    Masha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Avatar of Ilyria
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Ruvel
    Experience : 269,157

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Satan Sound Slayer
    Second Skill: Foedus Pares
    Third Skill:

Jealousy Makes the Sweetest Fruit Empty Re: Jealousy Makes the Sweetest Fruit

Post by Masha 1st February 2018, 5:19 pm

Masha wasn't sure what to make of the job she had picked up. It made her smile and the jewels were more than enough for her to pick it up. Yet as she sat at a table waiting for her target, Masha felt a little uneasy. Love was pure. She had never experienced it but it was one of her greatest desires. To find The One. Masha sighed as she thought about her faceless perfect suitor. or suitoress. Was that how it worked between male and female suitors? Masha shook herself. She shouldn't be having wandering thoughts now. Damn Writer.

The target walked in front of the shop. He stopped to buy flowers and Masha took a moment to study him. He was the typical perfect man. Chiseled jaw, shining teeth even the rippling muscles. Masha licked her lips. She would love to run her tongue over those. Perhaps that would be how she drew him away from his beloved. After all, seducing was her game. It was all the better when it was a challenge. She brushed off her pants before she stalked toward her prey.

"Well howdy!" Masha said once she reached him. She leaned against the stall to keep him from moving around her. Couldn't let him get away too quickly. "I would love to get to know you better. Would you like me to take you back to my place? Or will you take me back to yours? Masha smiled widely, pushing her breasts up with an arm. Her other hand was laid on her cheek. She peered at the man with naked desire.

Masha growled at the thought. It filled her mind with all kinds of naughty thoughts. Desire pooled between her legs. She wanted more than anything to take a bite out of this hunk. Maybe pull him into bed instead of an alley like she had originally planned. As such, it bothered Masha that the man was only looking at her face. His eyes hadn't even swept over her body. Disappointment welled inside her. It wasn't often she wanted to pull someone into her bed.

"I'm sorry, ma'am but I am happily in a relationship. As beautiful as you are, I'm sure you can find someone else to take you up on that offer. He said offering her a kind smile. Masha's lips curved upward. He had looked. He was merely trying hard not to. The sweetie. The man took a flower from the bouquet he had just bought and handed it to Masha. She accepted it graciously. Masha let him walk around her but watched his retreating form over her shoulder.

When she straightened, a number of young men were making their way over to her. Masha gave them a quick smile. Then she headed after her target. Her hips rolled just for the men however. A group moan had a genuine smile spreading across Masha's face. She still had it. It would have been fun to start an orgy but Masha wanted to complete her job. Leaving a few disappointed men was a bonus.

Masha caught up with her target in a dark alleyway. He must have thought himself safe. Masha clicked her tongue. All looks no brain for this one. Not the type she was too interested in. Only the jewels had her pressing forward. "Hey there handsome. I didn't get my goodbye kiss!" Her hand clamped down on the back of his neck. He struggled but Masha was much stronger than him. She forced him to turn around. Her lips pressed against his.

She drew upon her magic. Health started to flow from his body in the form of blue mist. Masha chuckled evilly. This part of her magic only worked if the target was at least slightly sexually attracted to her. When she had drained enough of his life force to leave him slumped against the wall, Masha stopped drawing away his health. She didn't want to see this man dead after all.

She tried to turn away to go deliver her letters but the Writer wasn't done. He was feeling a little vengeful. Using his all powerful keyboard, he forced her to turn about. Her hand came up and her magic gathered in her palm. As Masha realized what the Writer was about to unleash, she shouted "No! You bastard!" A multicolored tentacle wrapped around the limp man. Red mist began to envelop him, seeping from the tentacle. The man inhaled the mist and the Writer was satisfied. He released his ultimate hold over Masha.

"You stupid bastard! He was down! He was finished! There was no need to drive home the point!" Masha screamed at the sky. Her hands clenched as rage filled her. Freedom was everything to her. When the Writer forced her to do things, it removed all her freedom. She hated it and hated the Writer for it. There was nothing she could do about it however. Kicking a rock viciously, Masha turned away from the poor man. He would be trapped within his darkest desires for a short while now. Nothing she could do for him.

Masha made her way to the place the creepy man had specified. She was regretting taking this job from him. What was more evil then tearing apart love? Still that wouldn't stop her from getting her jewels. Masha looked around for a yellow sundress and a wide hat. That had been the outfit the creepy man had said the woman would be wearing. Masha wasn't sure she wanted to know how he knew that. There were some lines she simply did not cross.

The woman was sitting patiently at a table. She nursed a cup of tea, looking up as Masha approached. "'Scuse me, miss. Would your name happen to be..." Masha pretended to check one of the letters in her hand. [color=hotpink] "Amanda?" The woman nodded, her brow furrowing in confusion. Masha handed the letters to her. "I found these on a man in an alley. They seemed a mite unkind ta my eyes and I thought ya should see them." The woman covered her mouth as her eyes skimmed the letters. Masha turned away. She felt dirty and had no desire to see what came next. She swore to herself that she would never again take a job similar to this one.

Sitting on his couch, typing upon his laptop, the Writer smiled. Knowing it made Masha uncomfortable gave him more fuel for his writing. She would definitely be taking jobs similar to this one in the future. They were fun for the Writer. Somehow, he would get Masha to enjoy them too. Not that she had much choice. The Writer's smile turned cruel as he began searching the Fairy Tail forum for another job just like this one.

Word Count: 1136

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Masha - Bank - Sound Satan Slayer (Primary) -Foedus Pares (Secondary)

Jealousy Makes the Sweetest Fruit Keymasha

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 5:12 am