Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Time To Study!

Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior of Steel
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 206,450

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Requiem
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Completed Time To Study!

Post by Hania 30th January 2018, 10:48 pm

Last edited by Tamashi on 8th April 2018, 8:49 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixing coding)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Time To Study! 59875_s

True sins are the ones that you cannot atone for.
    Golden Lacrima: Valid until December 8th 2019
    Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Completed Re: Time To Study!

Post by Hania 30th January 2018, 10:49 pm

Rolling for our mobs

Note of enemies:

Last edited by Tamashi on 17th March 2018, 2:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Time To Study! 59875_s

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 30th January 2018, 10:49 pm

The member 'Tamashi' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Time To Study! MPfmPli Time To Study! TV6mrb1 Time To Study! UtKyMUJ Time To Study! UtKyMUJ Time To Study! TV6mrb1 Time To Study! TV6mrb1 Time To Study! TV6mrb1 Time To Study! UtKyMUJ
    Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hania 5th February 2018, 11:09 am

Advent remained standing in the village his hands clasping behind his head stretching as he yawned silently as he waited to see where this twist would take them next. After a few minutes his head turning as if he was intently listening to something "Are you sure about the location and where he is?" he said having a conversation "Fine, fine... you're right" he said with a groaning sigh moving to looked at his current companions "So it seems our next port of call is the person who the flower lady sent all the information to, he should have some information or a task or something.." he said not exactly to sure how this would play out because the spirits weren't exactly giving him a lot of information on the subject "He is in the village neat by though apparently so we should get going before more issues come to light." with that he started taking long strides as he walked out of the forest humming to himself, to be honest this whole situation made him feel at ill ease but he tried his best to not let it effect him.

For the longest time he done nothing but hum his enchanting melody but that came to a stop when he entered the forest an shook a little "The harmony is off again here..." he said to the others believing they had followed he moved his hands from his head to around himself almost as if he wanted to protect himself. "The illness has spread..." he whispered in a small quiet tone wondering how things had gotten so bad so quickly especially since the original contamination was so far away from the forest but then he realised "The samples she sent..." he whispered his hand going to his head "How could she be so irresponsible and stupid..." he asked shaking his head his normal happy demeanour gone his words trickling with deep seething venom "She made the forest sick... be on guard because the animals will likely also be sick and we have to find this person we came here to find also." he said already feeling like this was a bad idea but it was where he was led and thus the task he had to deal with.

He slowly moved to a nearby tree carefully and extended his hand to it, feeling a feeling he knew all to well coming from the vines that had wrapped around the trunk not wanting the others to be harmed by it. "If you see vines like these avoid them, I'm going to collect information on them but they will likely be very dangerous to you." he warned, he was use to dealing with corruption as his magic effected him in such a horrible way but somehow where this was the same it was also different as he felt the burning feeling in his hand he remained quiet trying to get the most he could by touch before knowing he would have to see about how he would potentially remove or kill it with as little damage to the tree it was almost acting like a parasite to.

Word Count: 526

Time To Study! 59875_s

Lethe
    Lethe

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior Dragon
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : -
    Experience : 2,290,286

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Archive Magic
    Second Magic: Iron Dragon Slayer
    Third Magic:

Post by Lethe 5th February 2018, 1:59 pm

Adalinda nods as she was already following after Advent. She wondered how this kid heard the tidbit about their next contact being in the next village over. She had to take a bit quicker steps and start speed walking to keep up with him though. She runs her hands through her hair and looks around. "Thank you for healing me. And I suppose I should apologize for yelling at you for nearly hitting me when you probably didn't see me." She scratches the back of her head as she didn't like apologizing so much. She grabs the jug of sake and takes another sip of it. She needed to at least be somewhat kind to the kid who helped her out by giving her some alcohol and assisted her with these stupidly annoying plants. She just hoped he wouldn't become her enemy in the future for whatever reason.

When he had stopped after they walked a bit, she looks back at the mage, and nods as she felt a bit uneasy about it too. She sniffed the air and let her eyes scan the area after she took another sip of her drink. She watched him go to a tree, and frowns. "Lets get going to that other contact first..." She turns her head as she points her hand, that was holding the jug, to what appeared to be some buildings in the distance. "I think I see where we're to go." She chuckles and motions with her head for them to come with, but pauses and glances to Advent. "Unless... that's not the right way to go?" She was at least trying to accommodate to the strange thing the blind one did every so often. Adalinda stuck the jug on her hip after closing it, and takes a deep breath.

She glances around the forest, and sees a purple knee-high plant, similar to the color of the one on the previous animals backs. "I'm glad purple isn't my favorite color... or else I'd have a hatred of it by now." She couldn't help but snort to herself as she lightly dug her foot in the dirt. It was looser than around the areas without the plants. "I hope to all high hells these aren't related to those other plants we had to deal with..." She rubs her face as she groans. She starts to mumble nonsense to herself before only a little bit got coherent enough for the others to drink. "Five drinks. That's what's needed. That's what's needed... Just five drinks..."

Words: 424
    Kyran
    Kyran

Main Account- Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Inner Presence
    Partner : Gaia
    Mentor : Sol
    Experience : 1,302,466

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mystic Blood Beasts
    Second Magic: Flame God Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Magic: Sky Demon Slayer 2nd Gen

Post by Kyran 5th February 2018, 5:36 pm

Kyran kept lying on the ground for a while longer. The transformation had wiped him out. His clothes were in tatters. He could feel the bear's paws battering his body even though Advent had healed those injuries. The demon was blissfully silent. He looked around to see Advent and Adalinda leaving him behind. Scrambling to his feet, Kyran scooped up Last Sight. He didn't want to be left behind. Not again.

Kyran ran to join his companions. He kept quiet while they walked. He was terrified of what they might say. His transformation was ugly. Not that Advent could see it. Advent could have heard the howling, growling and snarling. The ugly squeals of dying pigs, the bloody roar of triumph Kyran groaned. Just when he had a chance to make friends, he lost them. There was no way they would like him now. Demon-bitch, Mutt. Kyran could just imagine the names they would call him. It had happened before. History clearly only repeated itself. His head was down while they walked. He didn't want to see the disgust in their faces.

When they entered the forest, Kyran reeled back. His nose was still sensitive from becoming the dog-demon. Now the smell of decay hung heavy in the air. Kyran wrinkled his nose against the smell. "The animals came from here. He said gruffly, looking around. The animals had smelled similarly. Yet the smell seemed worse here. Older somehow. Kyran crouched touching the ground. The ground wasn't healthy. These plants were killing it and the forest. Most likely the animals had eaten the plants and been infected. Kyran frowned. Chickens didn't come from the forest. Perhaps this was a separately contaminated area. That pointed to something sinister.  

Kyran heard the venom in Advent's voice and he turned toward the younger mage. He had an idea of where Advent's head was at. "Not herbalist. Can't be. Think. Kyran pointed to the three of them. "All three, same job, different times. Kill purple weeds, bring samples. Plants spread fast, recover quickly. Something else at play here. Kyran turned away, looking into the depths of the forest. Advent could be right but the plants felt magical or deliberately placed. He couldn't explain the feeling. Kyran wanted to trust his gut until they had proof otherwise.  

Kyran gestured to his companions. "Come. Must get to scientist/alchemy person quickly." He looked around, feeling uneasy. Something was out there. Watching. Maybe paranoia, maybe not. Kyran would rather be safe than sorry. "Not safe. Can't stay. Hurry." Kyran shifted from one foot to the other, looking around nervously as he waited for them to move.

Word Count: 438

Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hania 12th February 2018, 6:47 pm

Advent stopped humming and turned his head towards Ada quirking an eyebrow as she spoke to him and released an annoyed sigh "Everything is based on perception, magic is no different lady." he explained as he came to a stop turning to face her completely, she would easily have the feeling he was looking her directly in the eye "You where never in any danger with that lightning strike, I revere life to the extent my magic can not harm what I don't deem as a threat to the survival of myself or those who I am allied with. Do you understand?" he asked hoping that this explanation would be the end of it, but something told him it would likely raise more questions than answers and that was wasn't something he was going to talk about easily that was for sure. "You're of little use to anyone hurt so healing was required." he said with a slight shrug as if it was that simple his eyes turned back to the vines.

"Contact is important but some of these things are so corrupted it may be best to get some information along the way, might be useful." he explained as he tried to gently take part of the vine away from the tree, he felt the corrupting sting it gave but it didn't phase him as he was use to the same kind of thing from his own magic. 'If they done it, it would harm... even change them... they can't' he thought to himself but was surprised as it seemed to disintegrate as it was taken from its source of nutrients "The vines just turn to ash when taken from the source." he exclaimed turning around holding out his hand so the others could see the dust flying from his hand as a wind passed them. "It's strange..." he didn't know what to think of it as he dusted his hands off before his hand went to his head as if he was almost feeling dizzy or faint after a few seconds he shook his head and released a small slow deep breath "I'm fine. It just reacted strangely to my own, nothing to worry about." he said to what seemed like the tree he was facing but that wasn't the case.

"The person we're to meet is to the north west.." he said holding his head a little longer shivering this place was doing nothing good to him, he wanted out of this forest as soon as he could in fact he wanted to burn the place down which was far from normal for the white haired youth. "You realise my runes are purple right Lady." he commented starting to walk slowly careful of where he placed his unguarded feet. "If you need more I have more now lets get going." he said in a direct way, it was clear there was something wrong with him given how he was when they had first met. "Key, your transformation was useful, thanks." he said calmly as he walked his feet trampling the loose dirt as he moved deeper "My parents are impressed by it." he continued his hand going to his mouth as he yawned.

Advent blinked under his bindfold "Really? Then I'm sure he would love your gift." he said holding out his hands folding clothing appearing on his hands before he turned holding them out to Kyran "They said your clothing is ripped, they apologise that they aren't like your current clothing but it's loose and allows movement." In his arm was a loose set of black cargo trousers with with three pockets on each, A loose black shirt, long black coat and shoes. "Will these be okay for replacement? They said the material is like my clothing so it can change appearance and when you change form again they will not shred but fade and reappear when you change back." he said with a smile waiting for them to be taken. "The bears would have but the pigs and chickens would have been village." he said knowing the wolves would have slaughtered them without human intervention. "Agreed, there's much more going on... get changed and we can go." he said with a nod.

Word count: 707
    Total word count: 1'233

Notes on the clothing given to Kyran:

Time To Study! 59875_s

Lethe
    Lethe

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lethe 12th February 2018, 8:01 pm

Adalinda sighs as Advent talks to her about the lightning not going to hit her, but she shakes her head while she takes another sip of the sake. "I'm the iron demon slayer, sorry for being cautious about lightning since it is attracted to me... jeez kid. Yeah, I understand." She was sounding a little irritated by that, but she was going to drop it there. She felt like that was going to be more of a headache than anything if she continued on.

Her gaze goes back to Kyran, and she smirks to him. "You doing okay there? Seems like that wolf takeover took a bit out of ya." She scratches the back of her head and shrugs her shoulders. She listens to him speak, then looks over to Advent as he messes with the vines on the trees. "Greaaat.... ashy trees." She grumbles to herself. She looks back to Kyran, raising an eyebrow as she goes over to him and pokes his forehead to make him look up. "Calm down for a minute. We'll hurry. Want a sip?" She questions as she holds the container out to him. If he takes it, she lets him as much as he wants, if not, she takes it back and puts it back on her own hip.

The dragon slayer looks over to Advent once again as he makes a comment about his runes being purple, making her roll her eyes. "I'm very much well aware that your runes are purple. I had said if my favorite color was purple... not that it was. But with these damn plants, they're enough to drive someone nuts. I'm probably never going to garden again, or wear something with purple in it willingly again. Also, I don't need to drink you out of alcohol. I do have a control of myself when it comes to alcohol. While, yes, free alcohol is amazing, but there's a limit on how much one can without anything in return." She glares at the mage and rolls her eyes

When Advent had made the clothes appear, Adalinda blinks. "Holy cow..." She mutters, rather impressed. She looks back to Kyran and nods. She crouches down and looks away from the two of them, even putting her back to Kyran so he could change. As she stared off around the forest around her, she listened to the two kind of discuss where the animals came from. "There could have been wild pigs out here. If they didn't eat it, and, I dunno, jumped from animal to animal, could have jumped on the bear, to a pig, and then that pig spread it to others before it came close to the village and infected the other pigs and the chickens." She suggested as she turned her head slightly. Honestly, she didn't care about how people looked, Adalinda knew that most people were self conscious when it came to changing in front of others.

Words: 491
    Total: 915

Kyran
    Kyran

Main Account- Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Kyran 13th February 2018, 11:15 am

Kyran rubbed his forehead in annoyance. He had missed most of the goings on in his anxiety. They needed to hurry. The scents swirled about in the air, hinting at something dark and dangerous. Every minute made the scents fade as the dog demon receded back. Kyran looked down at the offered flask. Would it even be safe to drink? He was a bit of a lightweight and Kyran had a feeling Adalinda drank some heavy stuff. If he hadn't just transformed, he might have accepted. Politely, Kyran shook his head. He offered Ada a small smile in thanks however, gently touching her shoulder.

Kyran looked back at Advent in time to see the vine crumble. Curious, that those corrupted plants required a source of nutrients while others did not. He grimaced at the praise Advent heaped upon him. Clearly, Advent didn't know how dangerous that transformation was. If the bear hadn't shown up, Kyran could have easily turned upon his companions. It had happened before. The taste of that blood would forever haunt Kyran's taste buds. A shiver raked his body. A few bits of cloth fell off his ruined clothing.

Seeing the clothing in Advent's arms caused tears to form in Kyran's eyes. Besides Sylvia, no one had ever been quite that kind to him. He accepted the clothing graciously. "Thank you. These will be a great help." His voice was thick with emotion. Kyran didn't even register Adalinda being there. He stepped away from Advent and tore the remains of his clothing away from his body. Kyran didn't feel like he was much to look at. Too pale, too many scars, too hairy. Lean muscle didn't make up for all those flaws. He stood naked for a moment as he touched his sleeve tattoos. It was a ritual he always preformed before dressing. Kyran pulled on the pants and tugged on the shirt. They were perfect fits. Kyran felt a little strange in them. He was sure that feeling would pass in time.

"However the infection happened, we need to make it to the alchemist. Perhaps we should collect a few pants along the way to help his research. Kyran said softly. He felt comfortable enough to talk normally with these two. They had been kind to him after all. That should allow them to see a little more of himself. Kyran turned and began making his way to the north west. He wouldn't mind being the one to draw enemy's fire. It was the least he could do for potential friends.

Word Count: 426
    Total: 864

Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hania 14th February 2018, 2:22 pm

Advent raised an eyebrow sighing at how the other was reacting not really understanding why. He thought that the other would be happy to find out that his magic couldn't harm them as he didn't perceive them as a threat but this didn't seem to be the case. The blind youth thought it may have something to do with the fact that they had no idea just how dangerous he and his magic could be if not kept in check. "Lady, something very, very wrong happened with my magic... to prevent it happening again my parents have fail safes in place. It's why my magic can't harm friends or innocent people, I don't want to do harm and I don't need a repeat of what happened." he said clenching at the bottom of his unusual top, he didn't know the ins and outs of what had happened he just knew the aftermath and the atonement he had been given wither he wanted it or not.

"If we hurry we could miss something so we can't" he explained with a sigh, his head was hurting and he wanted to rest but knew if he did especially in a place that was tainted it would do more harm than good to him. "You couldn't drink me out of alcohol if you tried lady, I know where to get more." he said with a wolfish grin "So if you want or need more just ask, it's not an issue." he said once more shrugging as she prattled on "Think about it as hazard pay" he eventually commented as nothing was quite normal when he was around and though it never clicked in his own mind it would soon become apparent to the others. "Key, if your worried about your takeover harming us don't be. We can look after ourselves and immobilise you if needed." he said knowing if he had such an ability it would be the first thing he would worry about as primal instincts would be more dominant. "It really was a great help Key, my magic is potent but I really can't defend myself while doing it. It's a serious flaw but what can I do." he added his tone gentle as he wanted the other to feel at ease with his words.

Advent smiled brightly as they where taken and the other sounded full of appreciation "They're made from a fabric used in the veil of death by high nobles. It changes shape, changes colour, can't be torn because it mends itself so it's perfect you can change and it'll be fine when you change back." he hoped that the other didn't mind what it was made from and that if he did the benefits would outweigh it. "Agreed, but it seems some may turn to ash. How are you finding the clothing?" he asked not sure what he was okay with it or how it looked "Feels like we have company everyone be ready." he said feeling the faint vibrations in the earth, it was strange because some of he vibrations where masking others so he couldn't say what was coming or how many exactly. "I hope whatever the hell is going on ends here because this is getting annoying." Something deep in his gut however made him feel they where far from the end, in fact he wondered if they had even scratched the surface of this issue.

Word count: 571
    Total word count: 1'804

Time To Study! 59875_s

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lethe 14th February 2018, 4:03 pm

The black haired mage had listened to the blind ones talk about a fail safe with his magic, rather curious about it really. She was a tad unsure about it not hurting her though, but she didn't want to cause too much of a rise out of him for it. When he starts to say she can't drink him out of alcohol, she groans. She then points to him and sighs as she realized he couldn't see her pointing at him. "Alright! Listen here! I'm trying to be nice and not take advantage of you for alcohol. Can I at least try to be nice from time to time?! Jeezums!" She leans her head back while letting out a loud groan. She looks over at Kyran when Advent starts talking about them being able to look over themselves and take him out if needed to. She nods and smirks as she give him a peace sign and winks.

Adalinda starts to follow after Kyran as he headed in the direction Advent said they needed to go to, but was going slow for Advent to get any information from them already. "I'll kinda laugh if whomever we're supposed to meet, needs the information on these plants... it'll make work a thousand times easier and quicker." She couldn't help but snort, but then she puts her hands behind her head as she looks around. "Being in here is making me feel weird... I know you want to get more information on them, Advent, but I would want to make sure we, at least Kyran and I, have stuff to be able to grab these plants ourselves. I don't want to touch these devil plants with my bare hands. And I don't have any extra bandages. They seemed to work before for me when I first went to do work for that herbalist..."

She puts her hands on her hips as she listened around them. She heard things in the forest, and sniffed the air. Her upper lip raises a bit as she tenses up, ready to fight things. She looks over to Advent, and nods. "Yeah, I agree... This is highly annoying. I'm never planting after this, or coming into contact with plants ever again." She grumbles softly to herself. Adalinda then pauses in her walking and looks around. "I think... I think I smell those pigs again?" She slumps her shoulders as she wasn't quite sure what she was smelling anymore. This place was giving her the heebie jeebies regardless...

Words: 419
    Total: 1,334

Kyran
    Kyran

Character Sheet

Post by Kyran 16th February 2018, 5:40 pm

"I've killed people, Advent, while in the thrall of my blood. It isn't takeover magic, whatever that is, but a latent genetic ability I inherited." Kyran said seeming to get smaller. His shoulders hunched, his doubting of his companions' abilities obvious. It wasn't that he didn't know they were powerful but that he felt his genetic disorder was even more so. "I've never been able to control it. It's pretty much a point and fire. I can't hurt somebody with it again, not ever again."

Kyran shook his head to clear it of dark thoughts. They would only hinder him and slow the party down on their quest. He didn't want to be responsible for them being late or missing something. "The clothes fit well, Vee, thought they feel slightly strange. Just not used to them is all. It will be rather useful since I tend to destroy my clothing. Thank you." Kyran turned to Adalinda. "If you want bandages, use my ruined clothing..." He patted his head quickly, smiling when he felt his bandanna. He would have needed to replace it if it had been ruined.

While his companions spoke of enemies, Kyran found himself out of the loop. The heightened sense of smell that came with his transformation had faded. It was disappointing to know he couldn't do much. Well...he touched Last Sight and Black Flower's Thorn. Maybe a little more than he thought. Kyran only had about five arrows now. He would save Last Sight for a critical target and rely upon his magic as well as his sword.

An unknown number of enemies according to what his allies were saying. Kyran grinned, feeling the adrenaline course through his body. He lived for this kind of fight. Enemy unknown number and ability. It drove the challenge of the fight up enormously. Still, he had to think about his companions. Kyran did his best to pull in his battle calm.

"What direction are they coming from?" Kyran asked nicking his finger. Red liquid swirled from the wound. It wound around his wrist and looped back to hover above his palm. "I can hit a large number of them with an exploding spell of mine." The manticore's shape was starting to form over his palm. He suppressed the little spark of glee within him. Emotions wouldn't aid him here. Emotions had no place in battle. The crack of breaking branches and the sound of heavy breath, of something crashing through the brush reached him. Something this way came. Kyran grinned slowly. This would be fun.

Word Count: 427
    Total: 1,291

Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hania 27th February 2018, 2:12 pm

Advent blinked hearing what Ada said about being nice and trying not to take advantage of him in the regards of the alcohol that he had access to, he really didn't understand it as he had offered it so it wasn't exactly like she was asking for it. "Lady, your weird you know that right." he said after a long moment of thought as to him it made no sense what so ever. "Besides that isn't nice to me; in fact it is quite rude and offends me that you would refuse my generosity." he said his tone mirroring just how irritated he was, he knew it wasn't her fault but at the same time he was raised with a more eastern up bringing that there is a certain way of things that even his broken mind could understand such as generosity not being accepted. "My culture is different from yours lady, it's rude when offered not to accept, your not taking advantage of me... I'm blind and it's clear as crystal that you're alcohol dependant so its more to keep everyone safe from bad moods." he said with a shrug moving on, in the end he couldn't force her take his offer and he knew it.

Advent took Kyran's sleeve and pulled him away from Ada so they could have a private conversation away from her sensitive hearing. "Key, when I was very, very little I done a very bad thing but it wasn't my fault..." he said tugging on his sleeved arm "My magic activated itself and entwined I caused a genocide, I know the guilt you feel about it and I know my hands won't ever get rid of their blood but I try and atone." he said hoping the other would understand why he understood their plight on the subject. He touched the others hand and for a brief moment Kyran would be able to see nine people standing near Advent "These are my parents, the raised me after I killed them and many more." he wanted to show he wasn't alone in the darkness "We'll figure it out together, okay?" he said with a smile bringing him back towards where they left Ada. "I'm glad the clothing is good but who's Vee?" he asked sounding confused at the end. Advent blinked at the last question "They're all around, you needing a vantage point Key?" he asked knowing the other was an archer.

Word Count: 407
    Total Word Count: 2'211

Time To Study! 59875_s

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lethe 28th February 2018, 2:09 pm

Ada blinks as Advent spoke to her again like how he did. She puffs her cheeks up and glares at him a bit. With her hands on her hips, she watches him start to walk off. "Really? You serious? You're offended by that? And my name is Adalinda, not 'Lady', like you keep on calling me. And what I meant by not wanting to take advantage of you, is that if you keep offering things to people, they could start getting used to it and keep asking you for it so they won't have to go buy it themselves. And sorry for not knowing about YOUR culture. I'm not from there, so I wouldn't know what's rude or not." She snips. She doesn't deny that she's alcohol dependent as well. She knows she is. Without it, she doesn't focus well.

She looks over to Kyran when he spoke about using his old clothes as bandages, she quickly shakes her head. "No, no. I don't need any right now." She points to her right leg where she had a bandage covering around her knee already. "I meant I used the bandages when I first went to the herbalist to take the plants up." She quickly explains before Advent takes Key away. She takes a deep breath and just crouches down near where she was standing. She puffs her cheeks and just looks around. keeping her eyes out for anything that would be approaching. She was preparing a spell in case something was to come close.

When the others came back, she was in a slight sour mood. She stands up and hooks her thumb onto her belt as she kept her eyes looking around. As Kyran had pricked himself, she instantly smelled the blood and looks back to him quietly, seeing what he was doing. She raises an eyebrow, and crosses her arms over her chest, waiting to see if Kyran would accept what she assumed would be another lift from Advent again.

Words: 332
    Total: 1,666

Kyran
    Kyran

Character Sheet

Post by Kyran 2nd March 2018, 5:07 pm

Kyran wasn't sure what to make of Adalinda's attitude. She seemed to be getting crankier as they continued. Advent was also appearing to be slightly more irritable. Was it something in the air? The poisonous plants? Or something else entirely? There was no way to tell why they were being that way. Kyran hoped they would get over it soon.

Advent revealing his past softened Kyran's outlook on his companions. They had pasts that were potentially just as terrible as his own had been. He looked over his shoulder at Ada. What had she suffered? Kyran reeled when he was shown Advent's 'parents'. Where had they come from? He peered at them, seeing a slight shimmer in their outlines. Ghosts? So they had been here the entire time. They were probably the people Advent was constantly talking to. Much about the child mage made more sense now. Kyran offered Advent a smile as they went back to Ada. If Advent could help him figure out all of his issues, it would be a miracle. When Advent asked who Vee was, Kyran laughed. "You're Vee, Advent. You call me Key. I call you Vee."

Kyran looked at the trees around them when Advent asked if he wanted a vantage point. There were multiple places he could climb and shoot down from. Now it was better to stay on the ground. The animals were going to attack them again. He could feel it in his gut. The demon was chortling to itself. That was never a good sign. "No thanks. Better on ground." He pulled out his knife-sword. The sound rang through the trees. Something snarled in the distance. "Get ready. Here they come."

A small group of wolves burst from the shadows of the forest. Kyran launched his spell at them. A small spiky creature darted from his hand, aiming for the wolves. Yelping filled the air when it exploded in the middle of the group. Kyran calmly walked up and finished off the injured wolves. Five down. Their coats were thick with the purple fungus. It overpowered their fur. The fungus was stronger here. Kyran thought it may have even originated here. Kyran knew there were more in the trees. This was his home, his sanctuary. It had been ever since Sylvia had taught him to hunt. The rest of the creatures were waiting in the shadows.

Kyran slowly backed up to his companions. He never gave the forest his back. "Dangerous place. Move quick. Try no stopping." Kyran glanced at his fellow mages. Would they understand the danger? It pressed up against his skin, a breathing thing waiting for its time. Kyran found doubt quite prevalent in his mind. How many animals were infected? And how many would be coming for them? The fungus appeared to be almost alive. It was transforming creatures to act as its guardians. Plants around it were changing to suit its purpose. This wasn't good. Kyran's skin crawled with the implications. What had made this fungus? There was no way it was natural.

Kyran stalked forward, his blade held loosely in his hand. How effective would the blade be against the fungus creatures? Could they adapt? Kyran had so many questions. Little seemed to be around in the way of answers. It was frustrating. He reached for his battle calm, wanting to be ready if the creatures ambushed them. It proved to be too illusive. Emotions would shove the calm away from his grasping mental fingers. Kyran let out an irritated sigh. This whole nightmare needed to be over already.

Word Count: 597
    Total: 1,888

Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hania 5th March 2018, 2:50 pm

Advent puffed out his cheeks in response folding his arms over in his chest frowning as Ada seemed to take offence to what he had said "Yes, I am serious... do I seem like I'm laughing?!" he said his tone showing just how upset he was with her on the subject "And yes I am offended!" his tone showing he was more than a little irked at how he was reacting towards him given he had done nothing to her, he gave her alcohol so she would be less of a grouch and when he tried to explain how things where from his homeland she seemed to be offended which offended him that much more. "Well how was I suppose to know? I introduced myself you didn't so I called you by a polite title. Would you have preferred drunkard?!" he said rolling his eyes under his blindfold as she tried to explain what she meant but he didn't see why he should listen to her given she wasn't listening to him "My parents said it was okay to give it to you, you ungrateful jerk!" he huffed just wanting this job over and done with he had enough of dealing with her for this cycle that was for damned sure.

He looked to her and tilted his head "Well it's clear you're not from my home, you'd be dead otherwise!" he turned his head away as he blurted out the sentence his hands clenching to the point he drew blood from his hands holding back the need to fall to his knees and cry. He didn't mean to be upset with her, he was tired, corrupted and she just seemed to know the right buttons to push on the white haired youth "I know, I know..." he growled to the unseen forces that protected and guided him so he didn't get into to much trouble. "Why am I getting into trouble? She done wrong I was trying to be polite!" his hands moving showing he was pissed; the glowing vertical purple runes started to turn a sanguine colour but quickly changed back to purple as he heard Kyran's voice once more "Oh... I see." he said with a smile walking to him "I've only had one other name before and that was Ruby." he explained totally forgetting that he was angry at Ada.

Hearing that Kyran would prefer to be on the ground this time he nodded understanding his way of thinking. "Got it." he said letting the other know that he understood his way of thinking, even if he didn't he couldn't blame kyran for not wanting to go up within the poisoned tree branches. Feeling the vibrations caused the white haired youth concern knowing that the diseased and corrupted animals had to be taken out and quickly "I'll need for you both to protect me for a short time with what I intend to do." he said standing with his arms wrapping around his waist almost as if he is trying to protect and comfort himself against something that was frightening. Continuing to remain in the hugging position the whole time his fingers started to move and were constantly in motion as several voices seemed to come to life, these were of different ages, genders and even races and seemed to appear from nowhere.

Shaking tears of blood could be seen falling from under the blindfold as the youth seemingly forced himself to stop hugging his body light started to pulse from his fingertips as he seems to entwine the voices into what seemed a single voice though each individual could still be heard if the others listened close enough. Taking a deep breath he used the voices to start weaving a nightmarish illusion where the area started to morph into something only seen in the worst of nightmares. It was almost like it had been engulfed in an eerie, dark, misty fog buildings, streets, fixtures appeared from nowhere and were all seen as ruins nothing of nature could be seen but that isn't what should be feared as from the shadows of the fog covered ruins eight mutilated, disease ridden people came forth, separating the started to attack the four bears that where near by slashing them with claws and shadow weapon.

Word Count: 716
    Total Word count: 2'927

Enemies:

Last edited by Tamashi on 17th March 2018, 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Time To Study! 59875_s

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lethe 5th March 2018, 4:23 pm

As Advent had turned away from her, Adalinda let up a groan while bringing her finger nails up to her cheeks, dragging them down just a little to give light scratches over her tattoos. She then hangs her head and takes a rather deep breath. She was starting to feel bad for how she snipped at him now. The mage grumbles literal nonsense to herself, and then looks up. "Look here!" She pauses as that actually was wrong, then sighs. "I don't mean literally, but listen. You could have asked my name, even though Kyran had called out my name right in front of you. Sorry for not introducing myself to you myself like that. Not everyone likes to be called things like 'Lady' when they're only nineteen. So, yes, to me drunkard would have been just fine to call me!" She bit the insides of her cheeks.

When she had been called an ungrateful jerk, as well as being told that she would have died where he had come from, Adalinda had flinched a bit. She crouched to the ground and pouts a little. "Sorry... I'm tired of all these damn plants. I want it over and done with." She glances to the sake on her hip, and hangs her head. "Thank you, and your parents, or whatever, for letting me have the alcohol. I'm very appreciative of it." She takes a rather deep sigh as rubs the back of her head. Slowly, her gaze lifts as she looks to Kyran and Advent. Guess she ruined that possible friendship. She looks away from the two as they spoke to one another.

Hearing Advent say he needed them to protect him, Adalinda nods before she clears her throat. "Yeah, sure." She says as she stands up and shakes her hand a bit. She was preparing a spell. As the voices came, she looks back to Advent for a moment, taking a deep breath. She couldn't deny that she found the voices to be pretty together. She looks around her as the fog rolls around them. She knew she didn't need to freak out as she knew it was Advent's doing. When she sees the people the song seemed to create, and then the bears, she shakes her hands. She had created claws on both of her hands as she slowly leans a leg. She was preparing to start sprinting. Her eyes locked on one of the bears that had started to get passed the diseased people Advent's song created. She glares and quickly starts to sprint forward, letting her arms drag behind her as she goes after the bear as it starts to come after them.

Adalinda growls as she had quickly jumped and slashed out with her own claws, adding her marks to the ones that were already made by the people from the other mages spell. She was nearly swatted by a paw, but she managed to dodge out of the way and onto the bears back before shoving all of the claws deep into the bears flesh, effectively severing the head from the bears shoulders. She felt the bear give way under her, and quickly yanks her claws out and scrambles off of its back before it fell on it's side to be on top of her. She had turned just as another paw came at her, in which she growls and quickly throws up her one of her hands, stabbing the bears paw with the claws and making it roar at her. She couldn't entirely move as the bear was towering over her, and she couldn't entirely reach it from where she was stuck, not without being swatted with the other paw while she was temporarily stuck.

Words: 621
    Total: 2,287

Adalinda's Stats:

Enemies:

Kyran
    Kyran

Character Sheet

Post by Kyran 10th March 2018, 2:33 pm

Kyran pulled Last Sight from his shoulder. He could protect Vee. Ada could help take out the infected creatures. "I've got you covered, Vee! Ada, There are pigs coming up behind you!" He could hear the growls and see purple encrusted fur slipping through the trees. Kyran trusted Advent to protect Adalinda's back. "Watch...uh Don't let Ada get hurt, Vee. He called out pulling an arrow back on Last Sight.

A wolf leapt at Vee's back. Last Sight sung, putting an arrow into the wolf's eye. At this distance, the arrow punched through its head. The arrow nailed another wolf throwing it sideways with a yelp. The small group around it toppled to the ground, only three making it through the fallen wolf obstacle. Kyran took care of them in short order. He ran a hand over his quiver. Not good. He was down to thirteen arrows. There were too many enemies coming at them. He would have to use his magic. Curse it for being so weak! A quick slice had his blood swirling about his index finger.

As his magic began to work, Kyran emptied his quiver. Seven of his arrows did extremely well. They blasted through the wolves to hit others. In some cases, he even got two kills with a single arrow. The rest of his arrows were only able to bring down a single wolf. Kyran cursed when he reached for another arrow and found his quiver to be empty. Sixteen wolves brought down. twenty one if you counted the ones he had brought down before. His spell danced on his finger as it watched all the destruction. Kyran sighed and sent it into a wolf. The blood red imp rode the wolf around like a horse. Good enough for a distraction.

Kyran turned back to Vee. A wolf was sneaking up on the dancing mage. "Vee!" He howled running forward. The wolf leapt before Kyran could reach his new friend. Kyran stepped in front of it just in time. He grunted as he was slammed backwards. Kyran stumbled and went down into the dirt. The wolf's teeth slammed down on his arm. Kyran grit his teeth against the pain as he slammed Black Flower's Thorn behind its ear. Kyran slumped down as the light faded from the wolf's eyes. He didn't mind leaving it on his chest. "I think most of the wolves are taken care of!" Kyran called out when he caught his breath.

Word Count: 412
    Total: 2,300

Stats:

Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hania 20th March 2018, 6:10 pm

Advent didn't really pay much mind to Ada but hearing her telling him to look there made him glare under his blindfold, even though his eyes were covered it would almost feel like he wasn't just looking at her but deep within her "You know I'm blind but still decided to say look here? You know how damn insensitive that is right!" he was clearly pissed off at the only female of the group more so as it seemed like she tried to place the blame on him "Well in proper etiquette when someone introduces themselves you normally introduce yourself afterwards, I shouldn't have to ask your name." he was irked as all hell at current and just wanted this to end or leave them to it. "Regardless if someone calls out your name or not that isn't a damn introduction remember that!" he huffed crossing his arms "I realise that not everyone likes to be called by a title, I live my life as one because my real name can't be known but I was trying to be polite with you but I think from now on I will be rude towards you since perhaps that is what you want." he growled not really wanting to continue with this conversation.

He turned his head from her "Sixteen years ago there was a magical accident at my home, it destroyed one hundred and fifty miles in every direction." he said but he held back the fact he was the epicentre of that accident since she didn't need to know that, given that he had already told one he knew the more that knew the more danger he could be in and didn't want to deal with being hunted for something he couldn't have controlled. "I was raised in isolation by my parents for my safety, I was the only survivor of what had happened." he said with a quiet voice he still felt guilty but there was nothing that could be done about it as much as he wished it could be changed, a life in servitude was his penance for what had happen and that had been handed to him by the guardians of several cycles as he thought of it. Advent waved his hand dismissively he didn't want to hear any of it he was just tired of it all right now.

Advent had already started his requiem so couldn't even nod or show any acknowledgement that he had understood what Kyran had said to him, as he continued the darkened dance he felt sick knowing that this wasn't good any way shape or form as it would soon come to an end making him a target for any enemy left. Hearing the warning he changed where those the illusion had created towards the pig each making short work of one pig each the squeals of death filling the otherwise silent area. Soon afterwards he fell to the ground panting a tall slender woman wearing a blindfold and white kimono stood beside him her elven ears poking out of her lavender coloured hair. In her hand a staff with four colourful orbs easily seen. "Enough!" she called out hitting her staff on the ground sharp spikes of earth accurately going through the last of the pigs and wolves before she petted Advent's head fading from whence she came.

Word Count: 560
    Total Word Count: 3'487

Enemies:

Time To Study! 59875_s

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lethe 20th March 2018, 8:02 pm

Adalinda let up a low growl to herself as she knew she messed up with her words and rubs her temples. "Fine, guess I should just shut the fuck up." She mutters mainly to herself. She had let him continue to yell at her since she was nearing her tipping point. She grits her teeth and takes a deep breath. Quietly, she listened to him talk of his family and his home, and she blinked a bit. She wasn't expecting that. Nor about his parents raising him in solitude either. Slowly, she raised a hand and scratched the back of her head. "I can't offer you anything besides condolences, so uh... yeah." She said as he waved at her that he was basically done with it all. She rolls her eyes a little and takes a deep breath, letting herself go silent again.

Adalinda had been ready to go after the pigs when Advent had taken care of them, and then the blind folded woman materialized by the blind boy. She was in a bit of awe at the woman as she didn't understand what was going on fully. All she was able to understand, was that the animals were all taken care of. She stands up quickly and goes over to the two to look them over quickly. "You two okay?" She asks as she kneels down by Kyran and grabs his shoulder softly. She was making sure it was okay. She saw that there was some blood, and quickly looks up. She dashes for his ruined clothes he had offered a bit ago. She came back and tied it up for him to stop any bleeding and looks over to Advent. It took her a moment to decide she should go to the other mage and try help him up a little. "Accept my help." She mutters quietly to him while she put a hand on his back softly. She was just making sure he was okay since he had collapsed. Yeah, that weird lady who was suddenly with him seemed to kind of dot on him, but she wanted to be sure herself.

"Okay. I have a proposal for you since we're working on this job together. Lets start over. I'm sorry for being a snippy bitch. And my name is Adalinda. I also thank you, and your parents, sincerely, for allowing me to have the sake you gave me earlier." She says as she bit the inside of her cheek. She was at least trying to be a good sport and team player and work well with others. Her eyes glance over to Kyran again. They have yet to get to the person that Advent said they needed to get to, and she wondered what exactly they needed to do still. "Should we continue on to the place where the herbalist gave the information of the plants to?" She questions them both, tilting her head slightly.

Words: 490
    Total: 2,777

Stats:

Kyran
    Kyran

Character Sheet

Post by Kyran 23rd March 2018, 3:33 pm

Kyran was surprised by Vee's abilities. He had never thought the child would have so much power within him. Though that did in a way make sense, Kyran thought recalling the nine people Vee had shown him. They probably had quite some knowledge of magic between them. Seeing Vee collapse was worrying but he was glad that Adalinda tried to help. Hopefully it would mend their relationship. Kyran turned as a branch cracked in the woods. Were there more enemies to deal with?

Instead a man in voluminous white robes burst through the trees. He was wearing what appeared to be aviator goggles upon his head. Strapped into the insides of his robes were many strange instruments. One of these instruments was in his hand scanning a corrupted purple plant. "Yes yes...hmmm. That's interesting!" The man scribbled something in a notebook. He shut it with a snap that nearly made Kyran jump. This forest was too eerily quiet for his liking. Must be the corruption seeping into every inch of it.

"And done! Thank you all for your help! It was much appreciated clearing the way of all those beasties." The man said looking at the corpses. Kyran was about to speak but the man seemed to have forgotten them already. He was peering at the corpses, pulling out a blade as he crouched down. Kyran scowled. "Are you telling us that you scanned every plant you needed while we fought?" The scientist nodded waving his hand absentmindedly at them. Kyran sighed. At least it was over. The scientist could pay them...if they ever managed to pry him away from his work. Kyran decided to check on Vee first. The little mage was more important than money.

Word Count: 287
    Total: 2,587

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 3:32 pm