Welcome Guest! You last visited . You have 97 posts! Please welcome the newest player babygray

Patch Notes:URL.
For all new members:URL.

Time To Study!

Tamashi

Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Tamato Achievement- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Be on Izayuki's Friend List- Have Aiyanna On Your Friend's List- Have Lord Fredericks On Your Friends List- Player -
    Lineage : Requiem's Soul
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Aiyana Dominatus
    Experience : 1550

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Advent
    Primary Magic: Requiem
    Secondary Magic:

In Progress Time To Study!

Post by Tamashi on 30th January 2018, 10:48 pm

Last edited by Tamashi on 1st February 2018, 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing coding)

The bystanders, while pitying us, were even farther away than the life or death we longed for.
    In a tiny garden at the end of the ends, there would be a boundless miracle, I believe that.
    Tamashi

Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Tamato Achievement- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Be on Izayuki's Friend List- Have Aiyanna On Your Friend's List- Have Lord Fredericks On Your Friends List- Player -

Character Sheet
    Secondary Magic:

In Progress Re: Time To Study!

Post by Tamashi on 30th January 2018, 10:49 pm

Rolling for our mobs

Note of enemies:

x12 pigs
    x28 wolves
    x4 bears

Last edited by Tamashi on 30th January 2018, 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

The bystanders, while pitying us, were even farther away than the life or death we longed for.
    In a tiny garden at the end of the ends, there would be a boundless miracle, I believe that.
    NPC

Lineage : NPCer
    Position : Top
    Guild : Staff
    Cosmic Coins : 69
    Dungeon Tokens : 69
    Mentor : Admin
    Experience : 69,696,969

Character Sheet
    Character Name: NPC
    Primary Magic: NPC Slayer
    Secondary Magic: Post-Make

Post by NPC on 30th January 2018, 10:49 pm

The member 'Tamashi' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Tamashi

Character Sheet
    Secondary Magic:

Post by Tamashi on 5th February 2018, 11:09 am

Advent remained standing in the village his hands clasping behind his head stretching as he yawned silently as he waited to see where this twist would take them next. After a few minutes his head turning as if he was intently listening to something "Are you sure about the location and where he is?" he said having a conversation "Fine, fine... you're right" he said with a groaning sigh moving to looked at his current companions "So it seems our next port of call is the person who the flower lady sent all the information to, he should have some information or a task or something.." he said not exactly to sure how this would play out because the spirits weren't exactly giving him a lot of information on the subject "He is in the village neat by though apparently so we should get going before more issues come to light." with that he started taking long strides as he walked out of the forest humming to himself, to be honest this whole situation made him feel at ill ease but he tried his best to not let it effect him.

For the longest time he done nothing but hum his enchanting melody but that came to a stop when he entered the forest an shook a little "The harmony is off again here..." he said to the others believing they had followed he moved his hands from his head to around himself almost as if he wanted to protect himself. "The illness has spread..." he whispered in a small quiet tone wondering how things had gotten so bad so quickly especially since the original contamination was so far away from the forest but then he realised "The samples she sent..." he whispered his hand going to his head "How could she be so irresponsible and stupid..." he asked shaking his head his normal happy demeanour gone his words trickling with deep seething venom "She made the forest sick... be on guard because the animals will likely also be sick and we have to find this person we came here to find also." he said already feeling like this was a bad idea but it was where he was led and thus the task he had to deal with.

He slowly moved to a nearby tree carefully and extended his hand to it, feeling a feeling he knew all to well coming from the vines that had wrapped around the trunk not wanting the others to be harmed by it. "If you see vines like these avoid them, I'm going to collect information on them but they will likely be very dangerous to you." he warned, he was use to dealing with corruption as his magic effected him in such a horrible way but somehow where this was the same it was also different as he felt the burning feeling in his hand he remained quiet trying to get the most he could by touch before knowing he would have to see about how he would potentially remove or kill it with as little damage to the tree it was almost acting like a parasite to.

Word Count: 526

Adalinda Ortinbras

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Get A Pet!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Fallen- Player -
    Lineage : Time Keeper's Curse
    Guild : Black Sails
    Experience : 518.75

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Adalinda Ortinbras
    Primary Magic: Iron Dragon Slayer (First Gen)
    Secondary Magic:

Post by Adalinda Ortinbras on 5th February 2018, 1:59 pm

Adalinda nods as she was already following after Advent. She wondered how this kid heard the tidbit about their next contact being in the next village over. She had to take a bit quicker steps and start speed walking to keep up with him though. She runs her hands through her hair and looks around. "Thank you for healing me. And I suppose I should apologize for yelling at you for nearly hitting me when you probably didn't see me." She scratches the back of her head as she didn't like apologizing so much. She grabs the jug of sake and takes another sip of it. She needed to at least be somewhat kind to the kid who helped her out by giving her some alcohol and assisted her with these stupidly annoying plants. She just hoped he wouldn't become her enemy in the future for whatever reason.

When he had stopped after they walked a bit, she looks back at the mage, and nods as she felt a bit uneasy about it too. She sniffed the air and let her eyes scan the area after she took another sip of her drink. She watched him go to a tree, and frowns. "Lets get going to that other contact first..." She turns her head as she points her hand, that was holding the jug, to what appeared to be some buildings in the distance. "I think I see where we're to go." She chuckles and motions with her head for them to come with, but pauses and glances to Advent. "Unless... that's not the right way to go?" She was at least trying to accommodate to the strange thing the blind one did every so often. Adalinda stuck the jug on her hip after closing it, and takes a deep breath.

She glances around the forest, and sees a purple knee-high plant, similar to the color of the one on the previous animals backs. "I'm glad purple isn't my favorite color... or else I'd have a hatred of it by now." She couldn't help but snort to herself as she lightly dug her foot in the dirt. It was looser than around the areas without the plants. "I hope to all high hells these aren't related to those other plants we had to deal with..." She rubs her face as she groans. She starts to mumble nonsense to herself before only a little bit got coherent enough for the others to drink. "Five drinks. That's what's needed. That's what's needed... Just five drinks..."

Words: 424
    Grr3th

Quality Badge Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Beast- Player -
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Experience : 375

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kyran Dyer
    Primary Magic: Mystic Blood Beasts
    Secondary Magic:

Post by Grr3th on 5th February 2018, 5:36 pm

Kyran kept lying on the ground for a while longer. The transformation had wiped him out. His clothes were in tatters. He could feel the bear's paws battering his body even though Advent had healed those injuries. The demon was blissfully silent. He looked around to see Advent and Adalinda leaving him behind. Scrambling to his feet, Kyran scooped up Last Sight. He didn't want to be left behind. Not again.

Kyran ran to join his companions. He kept quiet while they walked. He was terrified of what they might say. His transformation was ugly. Not that Advent could see it. Advent could have heard the howling, growling and snarling. The ugly squeals of dying pigs, the bloody roar of triumph Kyran groaned. Just when he had a chance to make friends, he lost them. There was no way they would like him now. Demon-bitch, Mutt. Kyran could just imagine the names they would call him. It had happened before. History clearly only repeated itself. His head was down while they walked. He didn't want to see the disgust in their faces.

When they entered the forest, Kyran reeled back. His nose was still sensitive from becoming the dog-demon. Now the smell of decay hung heavy in the air. Kyran wrinkled his nose against the smell. "The animals came from here. He said gruffly, looking around. The animals had smelled similarly. Yet the smell seemed worse here. Older somehow. Kyran crouched touching the ground. The ground wasn't healthy. These plants were killing it and the forest. Most likely the animals had eaten the plants and been infected. Kyran frowned. Chickens didn't come from the forest. Perhaps this was a separately contaminated area. That pointed to something sinister.  

Kyran heard the venom in Advent's voice and he turned toward the younger mage. He had an idea of where Advent's head was at. "Not herbalist. Can't be. Think. Kyran pointed to the three of them. "All three, same job, different times. Kill purple weeds, bring samples. Plants spread fast, recover quickly. Something else at play here. Kyran turned away, looking into the depths of the forest. Advent could be right but the plants felt magical or deliberately placed. He couldn't explain the feeling. Kyran wanted to trust his gut until they had proof otherwise.  

Kyran gestured to his companions. "Come. Must get to scientist/alchemy person quickly." He looked around, feeling uneasy. Something was out there. Watching. Maybe paranoia, maybe not. Kyran would rather be safe than sorry. "Not safe. Can't stay. Hurry." Kyran shifted from one foot to the other, looking around nervously as he waited for them to move.

Word Count: 438

Character Sheet
    Secondary Magic:

Post by Tamashi on 12th February 2018, 6:47 pm

Advent stopped humming and turned his head towards Ada quirking an eyebrow as she spoke to him and released an annoyed sigh "Everything is based on perception, magic is no different lady." he explained as he came to a stop turning to face her completely, she would easily have the feeling he was looking her directly in the eye "You where never in any danger with that lightning strike, I revere life to the extent my magic can not harm what I don't deem as a threat to the survival of myself or those who I am allied with. Do you understand?" he asked hoping that this explanation would be the end of it, but something told him it would likely raise more questions than answers and that was wasn't something he was going to talk about easily that was for sure. "You're of little use to anyone hurt so healing was required." he said with a slight shrug as if it was that simple his eyes turned back to the vines.

"Contact is important but some of these things are so corrupted it may be best to get some information along the way, might be useful." he explained as he tried to gently take part of the vine away from the tree, he felt the corrupting sting it gave but it didn't phase him as he was use to the same kind of thing from his own magic. 'If they done it, it would harm... even change them... they can't' he thought to himself but was surprised as it seemed to disintegrate as it was taken from its source of nutrients "The vines just turn to ash when taken from the source." he exclaimed turning around holding out his hand so the others could see the dust flying from his hand as a wind passed them. "It's strange..." he didn't know what to think of it as he dusted his hands off before his hand went to his head as if he was almost feeling dizzy or faint after a few seconds he shook his head and released a small slow deep breath "I'm fine. It just reacted strangely to my own, nothing to worry about." he said to what seemed like the tree he was facing but that wasn't the case.

"The person we're to meet is to the north west.." he said holding his head a little longer shivering this place was doing nothing good to him, he wanted out of this forest as soon as he could in fact he wanted to burn the place down which was far from normal for the white haired youth. "You realise my runes are purple right Lady." he commented starting to walk slowly careful of where he placed his unguarded feet. "If you need more I have more now lets get going." he said in a direct way, it was clear there was something wrong with him given how he was when they had first met. "Key, your transformation was useful, thanks." he said calmly as he walked his feet trampling the loose dirt as he moved deeper "My parents are impressed by it." he continued his hand going to his mouth as he yawned.

Advent blinked under his bindfold "Really? Then I'm sure he would love your gift." he said holding out his hands folding clothing appearing on his hands before he turned holding them out to Kyran "They said your clothing is ripped, they apologise that they aren't like your current clothing but it's loose and allows movement." In his arm was a loose set of black cargo trousers with with three pockets on each, A loose black shirt, long black coat and shoes. "Will these be okay for replacement? They said the material is like my clothing so it can change appearance and when you change form again they will not shred but fade and reappear when you change back." he said with a smile waiting for them to be taken. "The bears would have but the pigs and chickens would have been village." he said knowing the wolves would have slaughtered them without human intervention. "Agreed, there's much more going on... get changed and we can go." he said with a nod.

Word count: 707
    Total word count: 1'233

Notes on the clothing given to Kyran:

The clothing is purely aesthetic for plot purposes and give no additional bonuses thus doesn't need to be approved.

Adalinda Ortinbras

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Get A Pet!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Fallen- Player -

Character Sheet
    Secondary Magic:

Post by Adalinda Ortinbras on 12th February 2018, 8:01 pm

Adalinda sighs as Advent talks to her about the lightning not going to hit her, but she shakes her head while she takes another sip of the sake. "I'm the iron demon slayer, sorry for being cautious about lightning since it is attracted to me... jeez kid. Yeah, I understand." She was sounding a little irritated by that, but she was going to drop it there. She felt like that was going to be more of a headache than anything if she continued on.

Her gaze goes back to Kyran, and she smirks to him. "You doing okay there? Seems like that wolf takeover took a bit out of ya." She scratches the back of her head and shrugs her shoulders. She listens to him speak, then looks over to Advent as he messes with the vines on the trees. "Greaaat.... ashy trees." She grumbles to herself. She looks back to Kyran, raising an eyebrow as she goes over to him and pokes his forehead to make him look up. "Calm down for a minute. We'll hurry. Want a sip?" She questions as she holds the container out to him. If he takes it, she lets him as much as he wants, if not, she takes it back and puts it back on her own hip.

The dragon slayer looks over to Advent once again as he makes a comment about his runes being purple, making her roll her eyes. "I'm very much well aware that your runes are purple. I had said if my favorite color was purple... not that it was. But with these damn plants, they're enough to drive someone nuts. I'm probably never going to garden again, or wear something with purple in it willingly again. Also, I don't need to drink you out of alcohol. I do have a control of myself when it comes to alcohol. While, yes, free alcohol is amazing, but there's a limit on how much one can without anything in return." She glares at the mage and rolls her eyes

When Advent had made the clothes appear, Adalinda blinks. "Holy cow..." She mutters, rather impressed. She looks back to Kyran and nods. She crouches down and looks away from the two of them, even putting her back to Kyran so he could change. As she stared off around the forest around her, she listened to the two kind of discuss where the animals came from. "There could have been wild pigs out here. If they didn't eat it, and, I dunno, jumped from animal to animal, could have jumped on the bear, to a pig, and then that pig spread it to others before it came close to the village and infected the other pigs and the chickens." She suggested as she turned her head slightly. Honestly, she didn't care about how people looked, Adalinda knew that most people were self conscious when it came to changing in front of others.

Words: 491
    Total: 915

#00ffff-Adalinda
    #996699-Tamaria
    Grr3th

Quality Badge Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Beast- Player -

Character Sheet
    Secondary Magic:

Post by Grr3th on 13th February 2018, 11:15 am

Kyran rubbed his forehead in annoyance. He had missed most of the goings on in his anxiety. They needed to hurry. The scents swirled about in the air, hinting at something dark and dangerous. Every minute made the scents fade as the dog demon receded back. Kyran looked down at the offered flask. Would it even be safe to drink? He was a bit of a lightweight and Kyran had a feeling Adalinda drank some heavy stuff. If he hadn't just transformed, he might have accepted. Politely, Kyran shook his head. He offered Ada a small smile in thanks however, gently touching her shoulder.

Kyran looked back at Advent in time to see the vine crumble. Curious, that those corrupted plants required a source of nutrients while others did not. He grimaced at the praise Advent heaped upon him. Clearly, Advent didn't know how dangerous that transformation was. If the bear hadn't shown up, Kyran could have easily turned upon his companions. It had happened before. The taste of that blood would forever haunt Kyran's taste buds. A shiver raked his body. A few bits of cloth fell off his ruined clothing.

Seeing the clothing in Advent's arms caused tears to form in Kyran's eyes. Besides Sylvia, no one had ever been quite that kind to him. He accepted the clothing graciously. "Thank you. These will be a great help." His voice was thick with emotion. Kyran didn't even register Adalinda being there. He stepped away from Advent and tore the remains of his clothing away from his body. Kyran didn't feel like he was much to look at. Too pale, too many scars, too hairy. Lean muscle didn't make up for all those flaws. He stood naked for a moment as he touched his sleeve tattoos. It was a ritual he always preformed before dressing. Kyran pulled on the pants and tugged on the shirt. They were perfect fits. Kyran felt a little strange in them. He was sure that feeling would pass in time.

"However the infection happened, we need to make it to the alchemist. Perhaps we should collect a few pants along the way to help his research. Kyran said softly. He felt comfortable enough to talk normally with these two. They had been kind to him after all. That should allow them to see a little more of himself. Kyran turned and began making his way to the north west. He wouldn't mind being the one to draw enemy's fire. It was the least he could do for potential friends.

Word Count: 426
    Total: 864

Character Sheet
    Secondary Magic:

Post by Tamashi on 14th February 2018, 2:22 pm

Advent raised an eyebrow sighing at how the other was reacting not really understanding why. He thought that the other would be happy to find out that his magic couldn't harm them as he didn't perceive them as a threat but this didn't seem to be the case. The blind youth thought it may have something to do with the fact that they had no idea just how dangerous he and his magic could be if not kept in check. "Lady, something very, very wrong happened with my magic... to prevent it happening again my parents have fail safes in place. It's why my magic can't harm friends or innocent people, I don't want to do harm and I don't need a repeat of what happened." he said clenching at the bottom of his unusual top, he didn't know the ins and outs of what had happened he just knew the aftermath and the atonement he had been given wither he wanted it or not.

"If we hurry we could miss something so we can't" he explained with a sigh, his head was hurting and he wanted to rest but knew if he did especially in a place that was tainted it would do more harm than good to him. "You couldn't drink me out of alcohol if you tried lady, I know where to get more." he said with a wolfish grin "So if you want or need more just ask, it's not an issue." he said once more shrugging as she prattled on "Think about it as hazard pay" he eventually commented as nothing was quite normal when he was around and though it never clicked in his own mind it would soon become apparent to the others. "Key, if your worried about your takeover harming us don't be. We can look after ourselves and immobilise you if needed." he said knowing if he had such an ability it would be the first thing he would worry about as primal instincts would be more dominant. "It really was a great help Key, my magic is potent but I really can't defend myself while doing it. It's a serious flaw but what can I do." he added his tone gentle as he wanted the other to feel at ease with his words.

Advent smiled brightly as they where taken and the other sounded full of appreciation "They're made from a fabric used in the veil of death by high nobles. It changes shape, changes colour, can't be torn because it mends itself so it's perfect you can change and it'll be fine when you change back." he hoped that the other didn't mind what it was made from and that if he did the benefits would outweigh it. "Agreed, but it seems some may turn to ash. How are you finding the clothing?" he asked not sure what he was okay with it or how it looked "Feels like we have company everyone be ready." he said feeling the faint vibrations in the earth, it was strange because some of he vibrations where masking others so he couldn't say what was coming or how many exactly. "I hope whatever the hell is going on ends here because this is getting annoying." Something deep in his gut however made him feel they where far from the end, in fact he wondered if they had even scratched the surface of this issue.

Word count: 571
    Total word count: 1'804

Adalinda Ortinbras

Character Sheet
    Secondary Magic:

Post by Adalinda Ortinbras on 14th February 2018, 4:03 pm

The black haired mage had listened to the blind ones talk about a fail safe with his magic, rather curious about it really. She was a tad unsure about it not hurting her though, but she didn't want to cause too much of a rise out of him for it. When he starts to say she can't drink him out of alcohol, she groans. She then points to him and sighs as she realized he couldn't see her pointing at him. "Alright! Listen here! I'm trying to be nice and not take advantage of you for alcohol. Can I at least try to be nice from time to time?! Jeezums!" She leans her head back while letting out a loud groan. She looks over at Kyran when Advent starts talking about them being able to look over themselves and take him out if needed to. She nods and smirks as she give him a peace sign and winks.

Adalinda starts to follow after Kyran as he headed in the direction Advent said they needed to go to, but was going slow for Advent to get any information from them already. "I'll kinda laugh if whomever we're supposed to meet, needs the information on these plants... it'll make work a thousand times easier and quicker." She couldn't help but snort, but then she puts her hands behind her head as she looks around. "Being in here is making me feel weird... I know you want to get more information on them, Advent, but I would want to make sure we, at least Kyran and I, have stuff to be able to grab these plants ourselves. I don't want to touch these devil plants with my bare hands. And I don't have any extra bandages. They seemed to work before for me when I first went to do work for that herbalist..."

She puts her hands on her hips as she listened around them. She heard things in the forest, and sniffed the air. Her upper lip raises a bit as she tenses up, ready to fight things. She looks over to Advent, and nods. "Yeah, I agree... This is highly annoying. I'm never planting after this, or coming into contact with plants ever again." She grumbles softly to herself. Adalinda then pauses in her walking and looks around. "I think... I think I smell those pigs again?" She slumps her shoulders as she wasn't quite sure what she was smelling anymore. This place was giving her the heebie jeebies regardless...

Words: 419
    Total: 1,334

#00ffff-Adalinda
    #996699-Tamaria
    Grr3th

Character Sheet
    Secondary Magic:

Post by Grr3th on 16th February 2018, 5:40 pm

"I've killed people, Advent, while in the thrall of my blood. It isn't takeover magic, whatever that is, but a latent genetic ability I inherited." Kyran said seeming to get smaller. His shoulders hunched, his doubting of his companions' abilities obvious. It wasn't that he didn't know they were powerful but that he felt his genetic disorder was even more so. "I've never been able to control it. It's pretty much a point and fire. I can't hurt somebody with it again, not ever again."

Kyran shook his head to clear it of dark thoughts. They would only hinder him and slow the party down on their quest. He didn't want to be responsible for them being late or missing something. "The clothes fit well, Vee, thought they feel slightly strange. Just not used to them is all. It will be rather useful since I tend to destroy my clothing. Thank you." Kyran turned to Adalinda. "If you want bandages, use my ruined clothing..." He patted his head quickly, smiling when he felt his bandanna. He would have needed to replace it if it had been ruined.

While his companions spoke of enemies, Kyran found himself out of the loop. The heightened sense of smell that came with his transformation had faded. It was disappointing to know he couldn't do much. Well...he touched Last Sight and Black Flower's Thorn. Maybe a little more than he thought. Kyran only had about five arrows now. He would save Last Sight for a critical target and rely upon his magic as well as his sword.

An unknown number of enemies according to what his allies were saying. Kyran grinned, feeling the adrenaline course through his body. He lived for this kind of fight. Enemy unknown number and ability. It drove the challenge of the fight up enormously. Still, he had to think about his companions. Kyran did his best to pull in his battle calm.

"What direction are they coming from?" Kyran asked nicking his finger. Red liquid swirled from the wound. It wound around his wrist and looped back to hover above his palm. "I can hit a large number of them with an exploding spell of mine." The manticore's shape was starting to form over his palm. He suppressed the little spark of glee within him. Emotions wouldn't aid him here. Emotions had no place in battle. The crack of breaking branches and the sound of heavy breath, of something crashing through the brush reached him. Something this way came. Kyran grinned slowly. This would be fun.

Word Count: 427
    Total: 1,291

Current date/time is 24th February 2018, 6:33 am