Welcome Guest! You last visited . Please welcome the newest player BigBillChoice387

• Patch Notes •                • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Shop of magic and creation!

weretiger5411
    _._
    _._

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Get A Pet!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Being- Novice [250]- Player -
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Zecarayus trevelean
    Primary Magic: SOTL
    Secondary Magic: NA

Shop of magic and creation!

Post by weretiger5411 on 29th January 2018, 2:06 am

Current Status: Closed til further notice(if you don't get a response after a few days on a post you made, PM me to check up on it)

So hello! Simply put i'm offering my services here to help make your magic/equipment/pet apps you may want help with. Best of all for now you can pay me what you want to for here! Whether its no jewels or all your jewels. I offer two services here, Creation and council.

With creation, I make a magic/equipment/pet app from scratch for you! Of course I don't mind if you changed it after I make it for you, as I hope with this in the least to make a base for you to work off of. Keep in mind that more complicated and longer requests may take more time to do, and I ask for two days before checking in with me in asking about progress if I haven't messaged you about it in that span of time. Also what I make here may not be acceptable by a grader so you may have to go through corrections. I can get messages on site or discord, on discord you can find me in the site chat. Template below for creation requests!

Code:

[b]Username:[/b] [i]Your regular username[/i]
    [b]App Type:[/b] [i]Magic, weapon, armor, magic item, pet?[/i]
    [b]rank?:[/b] [i]What rank is the app you want at?[/i]
    [b]How Much:[/b] [i]Do you want me to make a whole app from scratch, or make a few spells/UAs, or come up with a concept/STRN/WKN? Keep in mind if you want a whole magic, il assume the standard amount of UA's/spells. Also if you want your lineage involved then please tell me what it is and leave the info in detailsIf you only want me to add onto a existing app then please leave the link to it here or PM it to me on here or discord, discord you can find me in the site chat.[/i]
    [b]Details:[/b] [i]Tell me as much as you can about what you want from this. Do you want a weapon that compliments your magic, a armor that helps cover weaknesses, or something completely different? If you want a app created based off a source like from a anime as a example, please tell me so as I can better make the app here or by PM. PM can be done by site or on discord in the site chat, my name is the same on both.[/i]

The second service I offer is council. This means I look over the magic/equipment/pet app in question and offer my opinion on it. I will point out what you want me to, from just my own personal opinion to pointing out flaws you didn't intend. Do keep in mind with this that Responses may take awhile, and I will try to get a response to you within a days time. Also I will only do this with apps that are found on the account you send the request with. Finally my opinion is not the same as a grader, and may not be acceptable with what they think is passable. The request template is below, and if you wish to PM me this then please post here saying you sent me a message on the site or discord, name is same for both and you can find me on the site chat for discord.

Code:

[b]Username:[/b] [i]Your regular username[/i]
    [b]App:[/b] [i]Link here to the magic/equipment/pet app you would like me to look over[/i]
    [b]Details:[/b] [i]Why do you want me to look over it? Would you like my own personal opinion of it, look for unintended flaws, or...?[/i]

Last edited by weretiger5411 on 1st June 2018, 7:55 pm; edited 5 times in total

"Humans are the biggest monsters. How else can you explain a dragon's need to burn down their homes, a demon's need to slaughter them, or a god's attempt at brainwashing them to devote loyalty? It is because we have the greatest chance to destroy them with whatever else gets in our way, and slayers are not the only method how."-Zecarayus Trevelean

Note: Until I get this in his character sheet, his name is changed to nevarran. Same soul though!

info on apps:
    Eisuke

Player -
    Lineage : None
    Experience : 0

Re: Shop of magic and creation!

Post by Eisuke on 4th February 2018, 5:22 am

Hi im a noob I I think I understand the rules but I'd rather have someone else make something so I don't mess up super bad.

Username: Eisuke
    App Type: Magic
    How Much: I don't need you to do the descriptive stuff mostly just the crunch
    Details: my character is a doctor that watched multiple of his patients die and became insane (the charismatic insanity) and bloodthirsty. He began studying magic and with the combination of his new magical knowledge and his medical knowledge he has developed a art specialized in killing and perfected it to a science. The magic focuses on medical stuff (using his bones as weapons, diseases, and forms of medical treatment weaponized. I would like a "transform your arm into a bone drill" move and a regen unique ability but other than that you have freedom. Also my lineage gives me a user rank signature spell with disease or poison.
    weretiger5411
    _._
    _._

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Get A Pet!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Being- Novice [250]- Player -

Character Sheet

Post by weretiger5411 on 4th February 2018, 7:32 am

Welcome to the site first off :D! Understand that making a mistake when creating apps is not the worst thing here(as graders help correct them), but also can help making better apps. Finally if ya have questions about the magic or anything site related, feel free to PM me or go on the sites discord for help.

Do Harm:

Magic

Primary Magic: Do Harm
    Secondary Magic: TBA
    Caster or Holder: Caster
    Description: Magic has opened for flexibility and treatment in the medical field, and most doctors in the least have some potential for magic to heal and diagnose. However if a doctor were to go to combat, the knowledge they would have can serve as useful as a precious shot of a arrow or gun, a stab as precise as a incision. If driven to madness? The demented creativity can put a corrupted twist on there techniques. The caster is one who utilizes such a style.

Strengths:
    -The caster of this magic has extensive knowledge of how the body works, making it so there magic is most effective against living and organic targets
    -Having healing magic on there side, they can use it to remedy allies or harm enemies by combining it with other techniques
    -The mad doctor is not afraid of self-experimentation, and through it has achieved new tools that can help gain the advantage

Weaknesses:
    -The caster of this magic will find themselves at a disadvantage against the undead, and more of one against non-organics in general. Not to mention trial and error is needed if the caster does not know what the target biologically is and if they have the knowledge on its body
    -Proper and quick action is needed, if not the caster's move can be rendered ineffective or even beneficial for their foes
    -The self-experimentation also has it's drawbacks, it can make the user more obvious to a enemy or even harm themselves
    -The caster's spells always have to come from there body and involve it

Lineage: This is an additional bit of lore or abilities your roll for in the The ancient one forum, when you roll and find out what you have, copy and paste the lineage here!(insert said lineage here)

Unique Abilities:
    -Stitched back together(passive): Through medical trial and error(with a bit of luck), the user's body is capable of healing itself from wounds that would normally incapacitate them. From losing a hand or having the neck cut open, the user's body will immediately prep and heal the wound to normal if possible as fast as a instant(depending on the severity of the damage). This can also allow for a shock factor, as the user can take advantage of this(EX. They are able to cut into there own chest and hold out there heart from it and it will still function as normal as long it remains in constant physical contact with the user). However this is only able to work as long as the user has the health/mana for it. Meaning if they run out of health or mana, this healing will be reverted to normal levels. Fortunately with a 25% bonus to all healing effects from the user or there own equipment(pets included, not including health regen), it won't be easy.

Allergic Reaction(Active): The caster, knowing how to mess up another, is able to turn a healing spell into one that harms instead. By paying 25% more mana for a spell cast of a healing/buffing spell, the user is able to instead have it deal damage and debuff by the spell's normal categories(EX. A spell that heals for 100% D-rank damage and buffs speed by 25% instead deals 100% D-rank damage and debuffs speed by 25%). This can only be used once every two posts.

Plauge doctor(Passive): The caster through self-expermintation has made there body more intelligent when afflicted by harmful diseases and substances. This means the user now gains a 10% at d-rank(increases by 10% per rank) resistance to damage dealt by disease or damage types that deal more damage against organics(venom, acids as examples). If the attack/debuff carries over a period of posts, not only the user has knowledge of those posts but also have knowledge of how there body has been ill affected by it almost precisely(only applies to damage types that are more effective against organics).

Spells:
    Spell Template
    Note: BE SPECIFIC AND ADD DETAILS

Signature spell:

Name: Painful Strike
    Type: Debuff
    Duration: instant
    Cooldown: 2
    Description:
    The user by utilizing this with a attack(spell or melee) is able to stop a opponent in there tracks with pain. This move will at least guarantee the stop of a current action if the opponent is the same rank or lower then this sig move.

Strengths:
    -When it hits, can cripple a opponent with pain
    -The stop of a action can in the least buy the caster time

Weaknesses:
    -Requires a attack to land with it charged in order to be off effect, meaning missing a attack with this leaves it wasted
    -Reactions to pain can vary, some can be absolutely crippled by it, some are only momentarily fazed
    -Deals no damage on its own

d-rank spells:

Name: Healing Spray
    Type: Healing, AoE
    Duration: Instant
    Cooldown: 2
    Description: The move starts innocently as the user looks as if they are going to sneeze. When they do though, a noticeable blue spray of mana infused spit is released to up to a max distance in front of them while expanding the longer it travels up to the maximum reach. Those hit by it will feel a noticeable soothing sensation, healing all those caught in it by 75% D-rank spell damage.
    Numbers if wanted:

Max range is 10 meters for how far, increases by 1 meter wide for every 1 meter traveled up to a max of 10 meters. Travels at 12.5 meters/second.

Strengths:
    -A simple, quick, and unassuming cast
    -Can reach multiple targets

Weaknesses:
    -Can catch unintended targets in it
    -Those healed by it may not appreciate the disgusting cast
    -Can be ineffective if targets leave the range before it is able to travel the distance

Name: Blood Flow
    Type: Buff
    Duration: 2
    Cooldown: 3
    Description:
    By either triggering the spell in there own blood or by being able to make or maintain physical contact with another for at least a few seconds, the user causes the blood to flow in the target at a accelerated pace, buffing there speed and strength for 2 posts(25% speed and strength boost).

Strengths:
    -Simple buff cast to aid with a variety of situations
    -Caused by physical contact, it won't be obvious when it does happen

Weaknesses:
    -Simple buff, useless without having it help something
    -Requires physical contact
    -Doesn't work on bloodless beings

Name: Poisoned Armor
    Type: Defensive
    Description: The user focuses magic into there skin, causing it to(if not already) to sweat as if the user was hot. When hit during this time, a spray of poison will spread in the direction of the impact, dealing damage while inflicting pain that can stop the attacker in there tracks.

Numbers if wanted:

Max distance: 5 meters
    Travel speed: 10 meters/second
    Damage: 50% D-rank spell damage

Strengths:
    -Easy and can be a unassuming cast
    -Punishes close quarter opponents
    -Pain can buy the user a moment to strike

Weaknesses:
    -Can be suspicious if the user starts to sweat without any reason why
    -After the first impact, the opponent may try to work around it
    -The pain will usually work on those not expecting to be hit, but otherwise can be ignored by the afflicted
    -Long distance opponents can make the armor ineffective

Name: Bone Shredder
    Type: Offensive
    Duration: instant
    Cooldown: 3 posts
    Description:
    The user's arm(their choice) erupts with white bone mutating and covering the skin and flesh of there arm the elbow down, forming a white shell of bone. Where there hand was now has a cone shaped point, as large as a 14lb bowling ball, the user can launch it forward and cause the end to turn in a rapid motion similar to a drill. If the move comes in clash with another spell/attack or armor, it will deal 25% additional D-rank spell damage. During the duration of this move, all damage and pain inflicted on the user that hits the move is blocked as long as it is weaker then this move.

Strengths:
    -A impact move, can pin a target down
    -It's shredding ability not only deals more damage when in contact with another spell/attack or armor, but can cause nasty injuries
    -Offers nice blocking while being cast

Weaknesses:
    -This move requires the user to get physical and in close quarters
    -Its ability to inflict nasty wounds may not always work depending on what it hits
    -If damage hits this move being the same power as it, it will end it at that moment. If it is greater then this move, it will be destroyed and damage will be applied as if the user didn't have the move to begin with
    -Targets as strong or stronger then the user can stand there ground and if stronger may even be able to deflect the move completely.
    List of Spell Fusions:(Locked until B rank)(List your Spell Fusions here, name them, category them, have them make sense, and most importantly make them shiny!)

Name Name of the Spell )
    Type: ( Fire, Water, etc. Offensive, Defensive, Supportive.)
    Fused Spells(What Spells Went into the Fusion and their Ranks?)
    Description:
    Duration:
    Cooldown:
    Strengths:
    Weaknesses:

"Humans are the biggest monsters. How else can you explain a dragon's need to burn down their homes, a demon's need to slaughter them, or a god's attempt at brainwashing them to devote loyalty? It is because we have the greatest chance to destroy them with whatever else gets in our way, and slayers are not the only method how."-Zecarayus Trevelean

Note: Until I get this in his character sheet, his name is changed to nevarran. Same soul though!

info on apps:
    weretiger5411
    _._
    _._

Character Sheet

Post by weretiger5411 on 10th March 2018, 3:11 am

D-rank magic for WitheredDeath!

Withered Death:

Magic

Primary Magic: Withered Death
    Caster or Holder: Caster
    Description:
    Toxins and venoms are a boon in most fights. Being able to blind your enemy and cause there organs to melt at the same time is a powerful ability. Most would argue however that toxins and venoms are best used by the sneaks, hit the enemy and by the time they realize it's too late to act. The user is such a sneak, hoping to carve their name into each target to be known as the best of assassins with this magic.

The user’s plan with this kind of magic is to deceive the enemy and to hopefully finish them off in a few quick bursts at most by utilizing multiple debuffing and damaging toxins/venoms. They also have learned to control the flow of their spells, adding another layer of unpredictability and burst.

Strengths:
    -The user will utilize venoms and toxins in combat, naturally being more effective against organic targets
    -The user’s preferred style allows the user to control the toxins and venoms, allowing to flow freely or to have it burst all at once
    -Even though the user is most situated in picking off targets one by one, they are not defenceless against crowds of enemies

Weaknesses:
    -The user has issues against non-organic targets, They can still hurt them but can’t make them short on breathing if they don’t need to breath
    -The user has to plan carefully how they want the toxins and venoms to work, if there not careful they can easily blow their advantage in a fight
    -Mages that specialize in healing, cleansing debuffs, and overall protection are problematic as they can reverse the user’s hard work
    -Naturally venom slayers are problematic, and the user will usually want to avoid a fight with them

Lineage: (This is an additional bit of lore or abilities your roll for in the The ancient one forum, when you roll and find out what you have, copy and paste the lineage here!)

Unique Abilities:
    Tick Tock(Active): The user understanding the need for action has developed control over their venoms and toxin spells to where they can accelerate their DoT spells for sudden damage. As such, the user can end their Toxin/venom DoT spell inflicted on a target early, inflicting all damage left to hurt them(Ex. DoT spell is on post 2 and already has dealt 50% D-rank damage to the enemy and can deal a possible 100% more D-rank damage, the user can end the spell early to deal that 100% D-rank damage on the 2nd post). This should not be used lightly however, as the spell ended early will have a +2 post cooldown added on to it and all other effects tied to that spell will be removed. This also requires the user to have sight of their intended target when using this.

Deception(Active): The user understanding the need for keeping alerts down and to trick a target has developed a different kind of control over their venom/toxin spells. As such, as long as the user can keep the afflicted target in their sights, they can choose to stop all debuffing effects from one of their spells afflicted onto them. This is a once per post kind of effect(Meaning they can’t make the debuff come back on the same post they suppress the debuff), and can only work on one spell at a time.

Back-up plan(passive): The user understands they are not a perfect fighter, and will make mistakes. However they have trained for the worst. If a target heals from one of their debuffing effects, then the next spell they land on that same target deals additional spell rank damage equivalent to the rank of the last debuff healed(EX. Target A is afflicted with D-rank debuff and heals from it. User is able to land another spell after this on target A and it deals an additional 100% D-rank spell damage upon impact along with the normal spell).  Additionally the user gains a speed buff when one of their spells is on cooldown depending on the rank of said spell and lasts until the spell is off cooldown. This only applies once on the highest ranking spell, and does not stack with multiple spell’s cooldowns.(25% for D-rank, 40% for C-rank, 50% for B-rank, 65% for A-rank, 75% for S-rank, 100% for H-rank)

Spells:
    Spell Template
    Note: BE SPECIFIC AND ADD DETAILS

Name: Creeping Dread
    Type: Offensive,  DoT
    Duration: 3
    Cooldown: 4
    Description: The user preps this spell and if the user is able to land a hit on the target during the post they prepped it, it will cast. Upon landing, the hostile mana will creep all over the targets body, first dealing 25% D-rank spell damage and for the next two posts deals 50% D-rank spell damage. In addition the target will be afflicted with a damage debuff, which upon contact starts at 10%, then increases by 10% per post after it landed.  

Strengths:
    -A deceiving spell, it grows more harmful as time goes on
    -Being able to be prepped, the user can wait and have this spell activate either by using a weapon or projectile

Weaknesses:
    -The target after the initial post of feeling this spell’s effects will clearly notice the growth of the debuff, and has an opportunity to plan ahead for it
    -This spell requires being inflicted on a target outside itself, meaning its success is heavily reliant on the user landing a hit within the post it was prepped. Otherwise it is wasted
    -Non-organics will be unaffected by the damage debuff if they are not magically based

Name: Poisoned edge
    Type: Creation, debuff
    Description: The user conjures a orb of venom in their hand before it takes shape and hardens into a dagger, 11.5 inches in length and 7 inches in width and equivalent to a weak weapon. If the blade is able to land a hit on a target, then said target will receive a additional 25% D-rank spell damage from all damage coming from the user for the duration of this spell.

Strengths:
    -Instant weapon that can be formed easily
    -Has a potential heavy debuff effect

Weaknesses:
    -Its quality is that of a weak weapon, making it low damage normally
    -The debuff effect is heavily reliant on landing a hit
    -Debuff effect does not work on non-magical non-organics

Name: Venom shot
    Type: Offensive, debuff
    Duration: 3 posts
    Cooldown: 4 posts
    Description: The user can either prep this spell to have it activate upon hitting a target within this post or the user can create a hand sized serpent made of coursing venom. If the serpent is made, it is able to move based on the user’s commands through telepathy(its speed is equivalent to a D-rank summon, health is equal to a D-rank melee hit). If it is able to bite a target or if the prepped spell is able to land, the target is briefly immobilized(Guaranteed if D-rank or lower) and dealt 100% D-rank spell damage. After the brief impact happens the target receives a 10% speed debuff on the initial post it lands, which increases by 10% per post after it landed.

Strengths:
    -The spell can either be prepped with a melee/projectile hit or made into its own tangible spell
    -The brief immobilization can buy the user a valuable opportunity in a fight
    -The ability to make it move on its own can also be valuable

Weaknesses:
    -Depending on how this spell was cast, it has its own issues of not taking effect
    -The brief immobilization is at most for a few seconds, not to mention higher ranking targets may be able to shrug it off
    -The serpent made by this spell is weak, and if it doesn’t land a hit on the post it was conjured then the speed debuff is weakened
    -The immobilization and speed debuff effect is unable to affect non-magical non-organic targets

Name: Allergy cloud
    Type: Debuff, AoE
    Duration: 2 posts
    Cooldown: 3 posts
    Description: The user casts this spell by blowing through one or both hands(whatever is convenient) before a thick cloud of purple spreads in a cone like shape outward of the user. Those caught in this cloud will be hit by a burning sensation all over them, and then suffer the effects of a allergic reaction(Headache, watery/itchy eyes, sore and itchy nose) which will distract them heavily if same rank or lower then this spell. The debuff loses half of its effectiveness 1 post after the initial impact on afflicted targets.
    Numbers if wanted:

Starts at five meters, max range is 10 meters for how far, increases by 1 meter wide for every 1 meter traveled up to a max of 10 meters. Travels at 12.5 meters/second.
    Strengths:
    -AoE debuff
    -Will distract those caught by it, and give the user time to act
    -Even if the debuffing effect is unable to take hold, the cloud is thick as a fog and is unable to be seen through once in it

Weaknesses:
    -Does no actual damage
    -Only works fully if the targets have their faces exposed and unprotected from gases, and are organic
    -No guarantee that afflicted targets will be immobile(varies case by case), and higher ranking targets may be unaffected after the initial impact
    -Wind spells can displace the cloud for better or worse

List of Spell Fusions:(Locked until B rank)(List your Spell Fusions here, name them, category them, have them make sense, and most importantly make them shiny!)

Name Name of the Spell )
    Type: ( Fire, Water, etc. Offensive, Defensive, Supportive.)
    Fused Spells(What Spells Went into the Fusion and their Ranks?)
    Description:
    Duration:
    Cooldown:
    Strengths:
    Weaknesses:

info on apps:

Current date/time is 22nd July 2018, 5:33 pm