Welcome Guest! You last visited . You have 97 posts! Please welcome the newest player babygray

Patch Notes:URL.
For all new members:URL.

concealed rhapsodies [job ;; Yuiisai]

Lester Drynedi

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Haiku Contest Participant- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player -
    Lineage : Vengeful Treant
    Position : Rising Star #5 (Ami's Hurricane)
    Guild : Crystal Swan
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Ezra Aurence
    Experience : 525
    Brownie Points : 1

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Lester Drynedi
    Primary Magic: The Unprecedented Florist
    Secondary Magic:

concealed rhapsodies [job ;; Yuiisai]

Post by Lester Drynedi on January 22nd 2018, 4:17 am

Lester Drynedi C Rank Black Rose
    The Contractor

Unexpected the job came to him as quite the surprise, seeing as this wasn't the type of work he normally partook in. Yet with a location such as this who was he to miss the chance of exploring the elaborate system of pathways beneath the earth. A labyrinthine system below some ruins which spanned incalculable distances, it had been all that was drawn in the pictures with its tumbling stone and cascading greenery that got tugged at by stray winds, a beautiful moment in time that he wished could get captured with all the scents and feelings. Scattered across his skin the sun lifted his mood with its rays, its importance was never to be underestimated the sunlight brought down to the earth played a vital importance in life. The life of the seas relied on algae, kelp and other marine plants gathering energy and living off the suns honey like rays. Heart warmed by the thought of how the bright light fed every one of their breaths, stretching back his arms locked above the youths head as his shirt pulled up revealing pale skin to the winter chilled air. For him the weather seemed perfect, whilst odd clouds dotted the sky they seemed to horridly dance away never resting in front of the sun. Yet as bright as it seemed the airs temperature hasn't risen too much, pleasant weather for his choice in clothing. Yet perhaps the others whom had taken up the job would not agree. A few days earlier he had returned to the guild, a lost pod of seeds finally taken route his journey prior had been one of confusion and mind meddling activities. No that had not been a job, time badly spent his brain had been in need of some form of reset. The main room had been quiet upon his return, whilst others had lives of adventure his own seemed pale in comparison, yet the idea of simplistic living brought about a blossoming growth within. The idea was one he could warm to, yet that was until someone had strongly suggested he take up a notice which had appeared recently. Combat wise he still felt similar to a stray daisy growing in the law. Singular and solitary in a sea of blades.  Challenge a mage monstrous power whom had been forced to survive in a labyrinth. The entirety of it all had seemed to be a children's tale.

Fair hair flickering about as a wind tossed in each direction the stray locked obscuring his view momentarily. Particles flaked off, flat papyrus like sheets of compressed rust cracking open his nails levered it all up until the entire piece fell to the ground shattering into the bloom of dust that it was. IT would have been beautiful, the architecture of such a place from what he could tell would have left him paperless due to the amount of sketching he would have done, bases of pillars formed a line, every five or six meters a wide column base rose out of the ground, most of them knocked away by hordes of adventurous souls. Yet the odd one had been left as tall as him, scraps of paint flaking off from age. Yet the markings which had been revealed depicted not a religious nor society scene, not one of stories or folktales to keep children safe. Etched from the stone he traced across what seemed to be a vague detailing, for what reason would there be such a thing near what seemed to be an old shrine. Nimbly dancing around they entangled themselves in the fabric of his scarf his fingers moved with thoughtless motions, the entrance to a labyrinth would be somewhere semi-public where a community would watch over it with a careful gaze. A library or scholarly building, perhaps indeed the shrine close by would house the entrance? As he did when his mind worked to sort a mystery  the youth started humming softly, the sound growing through the ruins like ivy more dust was scraped off the stone wall revealing further details. Encouraging his mind's train of thought that what he saw seemed to be a vague map to the entrance of whatever underground anthill lay beneath their feet.

Word Count: 707/7,500
    Notes:
    private message me for plots

Template (c) Izayuki

BANK ❀ BIOGRAPHY ❀ MAGIC
    Yuiisai

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player -
    Lineage : Time Keeper's Curse
    Position : None
    Guild : Icly Black Sails, site wide Guildless
    Mentor : Sol
    Experience : 762.5

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Yuiisai
    Primary Magic: Cursed Existence
    Secondary Magic:

Re: concealed rhapsodies [job ;; Yuiisai]

Post by Yuiisai on January 25th 2018, 9:34 pm

Word Count:
    1'146 / 7'500
    Tags:
    @Lester Drynedi
    Notes:
    Yuiisai and her pet Aguya for plot purposes are members of Black Sails.

A lot had happened and in such a short time for the elegant looking courtesan and their attendant Aguya, much of which had happened when she was resting. When they had began to rest a week or so ago they where inside the guild Basilisk Fang but had woken by the one they served being told to lower their top and their guild mark removed and the mark of the West Fiore trading company placed; even now they had no idea why and the looks from both attendant and their lord told them not to ask and so they didn't. That had all had happened however after they had landed within Tolgalen and had to deal with an onslaught of undead from not only the past but the necromancers that had raised them. They held their own guild mark but it seemed that was only a ploy to get to the guilds undead, when they had looked closer they noticed the undead had guild marks from different guilds all over Fiore; it had sickened them to the point they had tapped into their magical potential out of of the want to help the poor souls find help and placed them in a coma for three days.

When they had woken they found themselves in an unusual room and that scared them to the point they almost blew the place up if hadn't been for Aguya and Sol being there to calm them. They explained that where they where was now their home and that they where safe, the rules for that safety soon followed by their guild master and the two he trusted the most. These two came in the forms of an elder male named Johann who's magic seemed wind based and a younger male named Ruvel who's magic seemed to be summoning, but there was more to the youth but had decided to remain quiet at least for now given they had only just been given sanctuary. Over the few weeks they were forced to get use to wearing 'formal' western wear that left them more than a little uncomfortable as they where plain, made out of cotton and showed their legs. It was true given their original line of work they should have been fine with this but they didn't see the issue as the clothing they wore was fine for dealing with things, both they and Aguya felt like their heritage was being stripped from them due to their lord having them join the ranks of Black Sails.

One day they decided enough was enough and wanted to go on a job, normally this was done with Sol leaving jobs in an envelope on their table or giving it to Aguya to pass it to them, today however they decided they were going to pick one for themselves from the guild's job board and would do it wearing their normal clothing; not the stuff that they were forced to because the guild wasn't happy that they apparently looked unprofessional. They still didn't see how pastel coloured hanfu, kimono, hanbok and even western Victorian style dresses could be classed as unprofessional yet they could be wearing short skirts, short dresses or even hot pants in pastel colours and that was more professional in the guilds eyes but then who were they to challenge. Today they had decided to wear a lavender and white hanbok and they were refusing to change regardless of who asked because they weren't doing official tasks within the guild headquarters.

They looked through the jobs on the board and found a few that seemed interesting but something about them didn't seem to them so continued looking. It was then one of the receptionists had walked over and started adding in jobs they had received that day, it was then one jamp out at them and before it was even pinned they delicately removed it from the mans hand "I'll take this one." they said with a gentle giggle making the man blush. "That is a B rank job miss, it'll be to strong for you." he said showing a genuine concern for their safety. "I'll have Aguya and I may bump into another that enjoys exploring along the way, please worry not for me." their tone soothing making the receptionist blush that much more as they passed the sweet scent of the incense they imbued their clothes with filling the males nostrils as they left the guild. "Aguya are you able to fly yet?" they asked their attendant who had remained close but silent the entire time. "Not really, my wing was broken during my last training exercise with our lord." he said rolling his shoulder a little making Yuiisai nod.

"Very well, boat ride it is." they had said making their way down to the docks luckily where they where going was only a short distance from Tolgalen. Getting on the boat they soon set off and due to keeping busy the time passed quickly before they knew it the ship was docking at the port and so got off getting a ride from people who where heading close to where they where. Thanking them as they travelled and again as they parted ways walking towards the area the flyer had said, it had worried them that they had yet to find someone to help "Do you think I made a mistake Aguya?" they asked looking back to the taller male "Possibly, but you accepted the task and thus must see it through my lady." he said bluntly making them nod with a faint sigh knowing he was right. Getting to the location they had both stopped in awe of the architecture "Beautiful..." was the only words that crossed the courtesan's mouth, even in such disrepair it was still breath taking to them only making them wonder what it looked like when it was complete.

Walking on they completely had forgotten that this place could indeed be deadly and so Aguya took their shoulder making them stop. "Hu? O-oh... yes, thank you Aguya." they said with an innocent giggle, it was now that they noticed another with pale coloured hair "Careful my lady, we don't know if he is friend or foe." he warned but Yuiisai had already walked over holding the flyer out "Um... Excuse me, I'm sorry to be a bother but are you a mage?" they asked their flawless and unearthly beauty apparent as they spoke, what wasn't apparent was their gender, within their jet black hair lay a single purple orchid blossom hairpin lending its simplistic beauty to their own. "If you are, would you mind helping me with this... I'm not strong enough to do it alone." they said honestly "We could even see more of the beauty of this place." that would be an added bonus for them both they were sure.
    Template by Leila Vergious

My dreams were slain, my face was stained with memories of my pain
    Lester Drynedi

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Haiku Contest Participant- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player -

Character Sheet
    Secondary Magic:

Post by Lester Drynedi on February 13th 2018, 5:25 am

It had almost been crafted for him, a perfect place in which he could expand his world within his mind and create such wondrous things. The craftsmen who build these structures hundreds of years ago must have had spectacular masteries over their trade. To design and create such a structure that would last so long was simply wondrous, each column exactly holding up its designated roofing without wasting any space. With such a perfect angle the roof would have been slanted in such a way to discard rain and debris from above yet the slight slant still wasn't too harsh. The craftsmen and scholars whose minds would have been tested in the creation of the such artworks with each sketch they would have done being turned down again and again by engineers, mechanics, architects their own fellow peers would have turned their noses at such grand designs yet these souls had kept on working. Admirable, how once this structure would have been ridiculed for the duration of the building phase yet as completion neared many of those onlookers would have changed their tune, for if he was enchanted by the ruins which stood before him now the pure wonder that it must have been would have frozen people in their tracks. Perhaps this was a place to mark on the map, to return to should the days of wandering and magic seem boring. A life here wouldn't be so bad, uncovering the history of the ruins, rebuilding it all. Of course that would only be if his life wet astray for some reason.

Each would call it something different, however as the brain within him processing so much information at once it was a sure thing that some of it would get lost through the journey. Whilst he knew that the other two were in the area at some point his mind had filed away that information instead of bringing it to the forefront of his mind. Yet being offered an object by one of them had caused him to re-evaluate what had happened i the last few moments regarding his surroundings, perhaps the ruins had sucked him in. The pure wonder of ancient technology and architecture built into a powerful monument. Drew together slight concern for his own actions etched a few lines in before a soft smile took over, accepting the vaguely familiar flier with a smooth motion. Of course there would be others here, the paper of this one seems better cared for than most would. It was something he would appreciate, knowing that there were many who would use fliers for trash. Yes this was it, the ruins to which no one knew where it ended. Corridors of such length that one could travel for weeks without reaching a branch or turn if they trapeze into the wrong area. None had entered and left again with a fulfilled heart and mind, none had ever left it. Yet the request had details depicting a man, elderly of sorts yet perhaps blessed with eternal youth of a sort. Blessed to live forever then cursed to remain in the labyrinth for the entirely of one's life. This request had been the one which he had taken upon himself. End his suffering of the wording of this scrap of paper made their situation seem so abysmal. To terminate his life, allowing him to die a warrior's death the entire thing was comparable to one of those plays everyone adored with such blushed cheeks, perhaps it would become the new Romeo and Juliet. With the exception of love.

More natural appearing as his muscles rested, the smile settling in as unnecessary thoughts were filed aside for later, the one whom had approached him with such kind manners seemed nice enough. Asking such a simple question regarding his chosen career in this life it would be hard to deny such a thing. Lightly brushing against the back of his own neck Lesters soft chuckle escaped him. Thankful almost despite being shocked at where he stood a chuckle escaped as if it were an unexpected frost. "yes, yes I am." A moment's hesitation before the words continues with only a brief split in the seams. "It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Lester!" Skin wrinkled as the man's raspberry hued eyes slid closed for a second, the request for assistance coming slightly unexpectedly. Help this other mage, well for sure it would be beneficial for the both of them, as the request never stated that you couldn't march in with a horde of mages. Not even a moment's thoughts yet he knew the answer. "That would be wonderful! I myself could not complete this request alone. It's always more interesting when you have company." The statement being one of truth, inferior to most he had come across and powered up less than a rabbit with magic the chance to work with another seemed too sweet. Oh yes the beauty, both of the place, surroundings, and current trespassers. His now partner appearing to be more feminine than himself, whilst also being more masculine. The feeling was rather odd and would have been unnerving in other circumstances.

Another glance up, the light catching his eyes as Lester's gaze moved other the energetic or, they had produced that flier which he still held and seemed a little optimistic almost, approaching a stranger to ask if they could tackle a mission together without any prior knowledge of his background. Not that it was wrong it merely seemed a little odd, for all they knew he could have been some part of an elaborate dark hidden society with evil roots that lured pretty people away into dark corners. No not that he was, his own thoughts scared him momentarily. Their clothing appearing to be traditional more eastern type, he had little experience in that sort of dress favouring his own style and happily not venturing out too far in the world of fashion. Yet the allure of such attire worn in this seductive way caused him to reconsider his lack of connection with the fashion minded craftsmen. Perhaps upon his return it would be time for something a little more, flexible. The colouring similar to his own choices, were both parties due for a colour change. The light shades would not take kindly to dust, yet white would match so perfectly with his hair, the smooth shade of wonder cleansing him with every moment. It truly was such a nice colour, white. Stood slightly back, almost dejected as if it were a disapproving parent who had agreed to something while still feeling uneasy. So there would be three in their party, more amusing for him as in between the perfect moments of navigation the florist would have time to pick their brains.

Moss had more chance of overtaking the entire forest, more chance than he had with deducing which path would take them through the labyrinth, despite his own lack in general direction which he would lose upon descending below the earth he was not completely daft. The entrance had been hinted at through the markings and decorations upon the ruins surrounding them which lay cast aside. A roll of his shoulders releasing a flush of warmth down his back, it would do no use to linger above ground. A slight turn his hair sneaked away from where it softly rested across his nose, the entrance close enough his arm vaguely motioning towards where some form of trap door or opening would be. Energy sprouted within him, early buds appearing pre-spring they held nutrients and life needed as he pranced across discarded slabs of rock, nearing one which seemed derelict. Hardly forming an archway the steps themselves were cracked as if not even the demons of hell wished for them to enter. Without a word his hand traced the wall, flakes of aged substances swiftly falling to the ground as he started his descent. Surely it would be okay! After all the time that had passed if footholds remained then they wouldn't crumple under the weight of one confused seedling and two hardly researched specimen.

Word Count: 1358, 2065/7,500
    Notes:

Template (c) Izayuki

BANK ❀ BIOGRAPHY ❀ MAGIC
    Yuiisai

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player -
    Lineage : Time Keeper's Curse
    Position : None
    Guild : Icly Black Sails, site wide Guildless
    Mentor : Sol
    Experience : 762.5

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Yuiisai
    Primary Magic: Cursed Existence
    Secondary Magic:

Post by Yuiisai on February 16th 2018, 10:40 pm

Word Count:
    (1065) 2212 / 7500
    Tags:
    @Lester Drynedi

Yuiisai smiled with a charming smile as the other took the flyer from them reading the task that it was requested written upon it, they now took it upon themselves to look at the other carefully now that they where so close. The first thing that had struck her was the colour of the others hair a small smile on her face as the others hair reminded her of the winter snow and how she had once been permitted to play in it once her chores and lessons had been done. Those days however had long since passed her eyes closed as she let out a silent sigh, she missed those days greatly but there was nothing for it everything changed with time after all. Her eyes opened eventually as she heard the others chuckle a sweet smile on her lips returning as she took in the others clothing choice, it was strange to her since she was use to eastern clothing but as strange as it was to her she took note on how the colour combination and style suited the other well. "A very unique style you have, it suits you well." she said with a warm tone.

Hearing him chuckle and confirming that he was indeed a mage made her tap her hands together with a giggle herself, she was happy to have found another person isolated place but the fact that they to were a mage made it even better. She bowed forward in an elegant motion Aguya following suit. "My name is Yuiisai and this is my attendant Aguya; we're mages of the west fiore trading company." she said standing Aguya raising slightly afterwards "It's a pleasure to meet you Lester." her smile ever present as she spoke to him, her accent heavy with where she had been born and raised. She noticed the wrinkling of the others nose when she had asked for his help, her milky jade-blue eyes going back to her taller male attendant as she hadn't expected such a reaction "Did I do something wrong Aguya? I didn't mean to offend him with my request." she asked her tone showing worry and concern about the situation as she spoke, he sighed shaking his head "First off my lady, he could be far different than what he seems on the outside and wish to do harm to you when you least expect it but no my lady you did not, that being said, you did just spring a request on a complete stranger. It is only natural they would be a little anxious as for all they know you could be a serial killer in the guise of a beautiful smile." he explained "Oh.. I never thought of that kind of thing but his eyes don't show that of a dark soul, but a gentle one." she turned her eye back to Lester wanting to make the fact know she wasn't a bad person "I'm not a serial killer, honest, I really don't like my clothes getting dirty." she said trying to make the other feel at ease only making Aguya face palm a little. "Forgive my ladies enthusiasm, she truly is a kind soul, though somewhat lonely since we left our native home." he added hoping that it would help the others understanding.

Yuiisai nodded to what Lester had said "Aguya is wonderful company but since leaving Terra Ignis I have only really had his and Sol's company so I could always new friend and jobs seem like a good way to make those." she said gleefully as he agreed to help her in the task she had brought with her. "I couldn't do it myself either and even with Aguya it would still be a bit of a struggle were we still may not complete the job together." she said thoughtfully as her eyes went to the ruins once again as she looked at the structure once more her hands going to the moss covered architecture "Even now it is still so beautiful, it must have looked magnificent when it was complete in the days of old." she said sadly wishing she had the magical know how to create an illusion so they both could see. Aguya moved forward placing his own hand over Yuiisai's "I can only do this for a moment my lady any more and it will tire me." he warned his hand glowing green as he wanted to forfil her desire to see the structure as it once stood but before he could she brought their hands away "No Aguya, we can't risk it. I don't want to hurt or tired because of some stupid want of mine. I can look in a history book and maybe find an image." she said showing concern for the elder male tears welling in her eyes, it would be clear though he was her attendant there was a stronger bond between the two. "My lady don't worry, I will not as you've asked me not to." he said leaning in kissing her on the forehead more like an elder brother trying to place his younger sibling at ease which it seemingly it did.

"Aguya, you can help navigate us back right?" she finally asked as she took her first steps into the structured ruins, her eyes looking around in wonder "Yes, so long there's nature around I can find the path do not worry yourself with such things." he said in the hopes to comfort the one he cared for as a sibling, she nodded continuing to walk down and into what could only be described as a labyrinth. Smelling the stale air she brought up her sleeve covering her mouth and nose, it was just one of those things she couldn't stand given that she and her clothing where scented with incense that she herself had made. "Aguya..." her voice seemed scared as the light started to fade the deeper below they became, as if on cue his hand went to his sword and he moved in front of her "Please stay close." he said calmly as he walked on Yuiisai nodding but she remained still to see if Lester was still with them, though beautiful something about this place felt off to them and she couldn't put her finger to it which made things all that much worse.
    Template by Leila Vergious

My dreams were slain, my face was stained with memories of my pain
    Lester Drynedi

Character Sheet
    Secondary Magic:

Post by Lester Drynedi on February 21st 2018, 6:16 am

Would the threads which twined across his form really be perceived as unique? A moment's breath spent upon thoughts of attire, the clothes which he wore seamed of little value. Except the length of fabric which scarfed around his neck cascading down as a veil of green his wardrobe consisted of functional dress. Each tailored or machine wrought casing of material had been acquired for its tenacity or simplicity, how he considered it all quite comfortable and multi use. Yet as Lester's eyes sketched an outline of the oddity which the other wore he could start to appreciate how it all welded itself together quite nicely, from what he could see it lacked in complicated and bulky things, a lack of buckles graced it, simple yet beautiful. Something to bring up with the next fashion minded mind he came across. Yes yes in the future perhaps a change of appearance would be wise. Often as one progressed and evolved through life they showed how they had changed, as if leaving relics or fossils behind appearance seemed to be a common technique used to display themselves. Sophistication perhaps, control over one's life in an elegant way, something which seemed to rip free of the traditions and typical style of clothing. Amusing whilst at the same time holding a petal of intrigue slight ideas of costuming for seasons yet to arrive seemed to sprout through his mind.

Smooth, the motions indicating different things depending on the origin of the bestower, a simplistic bow used in the context and accompanied with the words indicating that it was meant as a greeting of sorts. One perhaps two moments in the past he could pinpoint meeting with a person who displayed their heritage with such pride. As if it had been something of interest the vague mental sketches and notes had been swept up into a pile and neatly stacked away i the corner of his mind to come back to later, perhaps in the evening over a hot mug of cocoa and some quiche would alleviate the curiosity residing within. Tilted slightly to the side, angled in a soft motion which caused some hair to momentarily obscure his vision in a flurry of white. Yuiisai and the attendant Aguya, not the best with names of people, tending to assign them a nickname mentally perhaps this time the youth would have more luck with locking the name into his mind. That trading company, it was one whose name had come up a few times before. Satisfaction in the form of a nod, as he returned the favour of greetings and exchanging pleasantries. Expressing how he was most glad to have come across the other two. "Pleasure to meet you too!" The statement was not a lie, the prospect of entering alone seemed daunting, he would prefer to be an ant trapezing across the lip of a carnivorous plant. For what if the structure collapsed upon him. Dying alone in such a wonderful world was indeed a pitiful way to go, just as the plants in the earth around them were connected with roots and pheromones he wished to never be cut off from society.

The two seemed to hold some form of connection, as if the assistant and master had gone through an experience together which had drawn them closer than most serving type relations normally would be. The circumstances of a plants juvenile growth greatly impacted upon its adult form, humans could be spoken of in a similar fashion. Half a step back as he merely glanced between the two blooming people before him during their exchange. One which was mildly interesting, no no this was more than mild, it seemed to be more of a pleasantly interesting exchange as he took the moment to hook his fingers under the loops of fabric, loosening the strangling scarf which seemed to tug at his neck during windy moments, as if the cotton accessory wished to soar away and elope with the winds. Lurched out of the train of thought, it seemed to be that the main actor had finished her preparations, not a serial killer and wished to keep clothing clean. reasonable statements, although whom would honestly admit to being a serial killer he lacked in knowledge. A slight chuckle, he waved the odd statement off in hopes of calming the attendant whom seemed far too used to the current situation. Terra Ignis, Sol's. Head scratching no concoction of petals and herbs could have brought forth a memory of what those two things meant. A polite nod would do, as Yuiisai lead the conversation into the enjoyments of doing a job with others. "I'm, afraid that I'm still not completely familiar with the geography of this world. Having partners for jobs is good though, after all sometimes what seemed to be simplistic missions can end up being surprisingly complex!" A slight memory of that plague incident blossomed in his memory, from a small seed of a problem that oddity had leached off the land spreading as if it were ivy. Yes, from then on he had preferred to find a cluster of mages and grow with them, rather than competing for resources plants often survived longer if they shared a mutual beneficial relationship after all. It seemed to be, from his mild perspective that many problems in society could be solved quite simply if they learnt off what plants did.

Illusionary type magic, abilities to enhance one's view of the world to such a point where they would identify items and visual information which weren't there. Latching on he focused in his hearing, the relationship between his two job partners seemed to be a rather odd one, unable to properly pinpoint where their interaction switched between a serving and more personal relation merged Lester mind seemed to plunge its roots deep into figuring out how the duo acted around each other.  At one moment Aguya appeared to be acting as if he were a knight, drawing his sword to protect the lady, which seemed similar enough to the term used, attendant. Yet their bond, the attraction (although not that of love) between the duo could also be interpreted as a sibling partnership.

Perhaps made in a moment of unsure worry, out of caution for the new partners he had gained Lester glanced at them. Straying no more than half a dozen feet away occasional halts were made, changes in his walking pattern after finding an interesting lump of moss. Unlike Yuiisai his method of wearing clothing was far more relaxed, as plant oddities were slid into his pocket, dust and dirt trailing down with each retrieval of possible research matter. For just a moment it was merely dust sprinkling down as if someone had hit the rug with a carpet beater, yet brick like stones tumbled forth posing a risk to any toes which may be suddenly flattened. Unexpected, as if it were a corpse plant blooming the group was assaulted, cluster like swarms of tentacles protruded from the walls around them, threatening to damage not only their clothing but their life. Bouquet appearing in hand the vague cluster of flowers was thrown at the first enemy, yet the magic appearing to have no effect simply did nothing. Drew together his brows pinched skin, forming slight hills of thought across his face. ”This, it may have some form of resistance towards magic.” The prospect was slightly annoying, yet ashe drew the knife from its resting place of rest at his belt, the weapon aptly named ‘Caution’ prepared him little for the barrage of flailing tentacles. Thankful, slightly as Forest' Gratitude protracted the young mage as he slashed a curving mark into a tentacle nearest to him and a tentacle lashed out, for a creature such as this to survive he found it almost amusing until a thick sludge splattered to the round from where the multitude of limbs seemed to produce the fowl liquid.

A moments breath, the petals of time seemed to shrivel up as his moments of relaxing vanished. ”Two enemies, each with multiple tentacles. Seems to be resistant or immune to magic.” Whilst being close to Yuiisai and Aguya he offered her a small bracelet of flowers which had seemed to almost grow, sprouting and blossoming from the center of his hands. One of his weaker spells, merely named floral union he was rather partial to the action of giving an ally the bracelet which would boost their damage by 25 percent, especially due to the extended length of time until such adorable flowers withered away. The offering of a friendship bracelet of daisies tugging on heartstrings reminding him of childhood days.  

Information:

-Sig Spell Flustered Thoughts (had no effect)
    -Floral Union
    -UA Forest' Gratitude

Word Count: 1446, 3511/7,500
    Notes: @Yuiisai

Template (c) Izayuki

BANK ❀ BIOGRAPHY ❀ MAGIC

Current date/time is February 24th 2018, 7:45 am