Welcome Guest! You last visited . You have 97 posts! Please welcome the newest player babygray

Patch Notes:URL.
For all new members:URL.

Masks vs Masks(Job, w/Johann, Ruvel)

Cirven

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player -
    Lineage : Dog Demon of Absorption
    Position : Guild Master
    Guild : Black Sails (GM/Captain)/WFTC CEO
    Cosmic Coins : 70
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 189,000.5

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Cirven Mizune
    Primary Magic: Thunder God Slayer
    Secondary Magic: Anima Messor

Masks vs Masks(Job, w/Johann, Ruvel)

Post by Cirven on 11th January 2018, 8:04 am

Job Info/Sign up:

Character Info:
    Cirven

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player -

Character Sheet

Re: Masks vs Masks(Job, w/Johann, Ruvel)

Post by Cirven on 11th January 2018, 8:05 am

Rolling~

Character Info:
    NPC

Lineage : NPCer
    Position : Top
    Guild : Staff
    Cosmic Coins : 69
    Dungeon Tokens : 69
    Mentor : Admin
    Experience : 69,696,969

Character Sheet
    Character Name: NPC
    Primary Magic: NPC Slayer
    Secondary Magic: Post-Make

Post by NPC on 11th January 2018, 8:05 am

The member 'Cirven' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Cirven

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven on 11th January 2018, 6:47 pm

"It is fine, sir. We made sure ourselves to get this shipment to here in Hargeon ourselves. You are a valued customer of ours after all." Cirven stood on he docks with a West Fiore Trading Company ship in the water near him along with Ruvel and Johann looking around the area nearby. He was talking to a well dressed man who was older than him and shaking his hand happily. Cirven wore a black and white suit like he usually would do when he was at the WFTC HQ. This was to make sure he looked professional just like the rest of the members, when they dealt with customers. It had become a requirement for anyone who was dealing with customers to wear similar clothing. "You are saviors for us, Mr. Mizune! I might wear these clothes but we were about to lose our company here if we did not get the parts to fix the machines in the factory. We had an vengeful man who we fired that took it upon himself to sabotage the machines on his way out of the company." Cirven smiled back to the man and as his hand was shaken. "Yes, Mr. Qint. That is why I lowered the price of the parts you needed. Your company helps make sure that food is handled with care and have helped with the less fortunate before. It is my way of saying 'thank you' for doing that for others." Cirven shook the man's hand back as he spoke causing both of the men to vigorously shake each other's arms but the difference was Cirven's strength was more than the other man's which left Qint being picked up into the air more and more as the shaking went on until Cirven stopped it and caught himself putting too much strength into it. "Sorry about that." Cirven let go of the Qint's hand as he spoke. "Forgot my own strength there a bit." Qint stared at Cirven wide-eyed at first but then smiled warmly and nodded. "It's okay! I might have instigated that a bit much with how happy I was to get these parts during such a bad time. My wife has been gravely sick recently among other things so things have not been the best but I think this is a way of getting over all of my bad luck!" Cirven nodded back. "It will be, Mr. Qint. It will be."

The two men stood at the dock as the large parts to the machine were taken off of the WFTC ship by WFTC workers and brought into the city where they would be brought to Qint's company called Qint's Dispensary which was a factory that many of the stores in the area got their food from to sell. Qint's company was there to make sure that the food was taken care of before being sent out and used machines to help do so. The machines tested for any disease, magic, etc that could have gotten into them that the human eye could not see which was a great thing to have in the world to Cirven. A world that was filled with misfortune all over for those who lived in it. There was a sort of respect the devil had for Qint and his company being there that he did not have for many others he worked with, which was why he gave a discount on the replacement parts.

As the parts were taken through the city, Cirven watched over them for any signs of anything going wrong or any possibly attacks. Nothing seemed to be going wrong so far so he put his fingers up to his ear, thought of Ruvel and Johann and spoke inside of his own head. "Rui, Old Man. Have you seen any sign of anything in the city?" It may have been true that the devil had gone to Hargeon to deliver the replacement parts but there was another reason for him being there too. "I'm starting to wonder if the info we came across was true or not with how it has been this entire time." The reply from either of the his two Vice Presidents of the WFTC would come just as a thick mist traveled quickly throughout the city around them as if something caused it intentionally though it was a natural thing in the port city to have. "This mist is kind of coincidental, isn't it? Be careful, you two."

A sound of an explosion went off in the mist covered docks that echoed through the city and because of the devil's enhanced hearing, he heard it clearly. "This doesn't feel right. Get inside everyone. I'm going to check things out out here more." He ordered his men to go into the factory building for now as he walked back towards the docks alone, cautiously. The walk back was not too long but long enough through the mist that almost made him feel like he was lost but he knew the way back thanks to the pathway made through the streets. The sound of multiple foot steps ahead of him came into his ears. "Wh-Who is there?!" He spoke out as the foot steps seemed to get closer and closer to him. He stopped moving and waited in the mist for whoever it was to respond but nothing was said back to him. Only the sound of more foot steps. It felt like minutes had become hours of the sound happening at a slow pace over and over again in front of him until finally a group of masquerade masked men came out of the mist to face him. Their masks were blue. "Who are you and why do you have masks on?" The CEO questioned the group who seemed to not be too keen on talking as a icicles were fired towards him from the men. He managed to jump back and dodge the attack but more of the icicles were fired towards him over and over forcing him to move away from the masked men which lead him into a couple of men with blades made of water. Both men moved their magical blades down towards the devil but before they could hit a sudden black electrified claw moved through the air and hit both of their wrists, quickly ending their attack. Another attack came towards their throats but both masked men jumped back to avoid losing a chunk of their throats. The masked man and leader of Black Sails, The Blank Jester stood just where they planned to hit the CEO. "Mr. CEO, you should go back to your men inside of the factory. You have people to lead so make sure to lead them. This fight is mine." Cirven did not understand what was going on completely but agreed and ran off to an alleyway that the men were not at. The entire situation was something that Cirven had planned for ever since the mist set in, in order to make sure he as the CEO of the WFTC was not thought to be the Captain of Black Sails. A fake doppleganger of himself was used to be the CEO as he hid in his own shadow ready to act when needed.

"So who are you guys? Team Masquerade or something corny like that?" Jester questioned them but in return was met with a attack of icicles heading towards him. He quickly brought up the eight knives around his belt into the air and controlled them telepathically to deflect the attacks aimed at him. "The silent types, huh? I'll get you talking." The knives moved through the air around him. "I always do get them to in the end..."

WC:
    1290/6000
    [/color]

Character Info:
    Ruvel

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Haiku Contest Participant- Player -
    Lineage : Victor's Decent
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Cirven
    Experience : 13,650

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Ruvel
    Primary Magic: Contractual Summoning
    Secondary Magic: Light Demonslayer, 2nd Gen

Post by Ruvel on 23rd January 2018, 7:11 pm

It was strange when he had been summoned to the offices because this didn't happen unless there was something serious that needed to be discussed without the ears of others hearing what was going on. He was surprised to see that his co keeper was there also "I hope I haven't kept you both waiting long." it was abnormal for him to be late as the youth was usually punctual but he had gotten the message half way through his morning training for perception, speed and reaction. "Crystals in traps I have no way of escaping or evading..." he said looking at his elder adoptive brother, he knew that it was for his improvement and eventually he would be able to both; but if the training wasn't pushing him then likely Cirven believed he was failing him both as a teacher and as his brother. Then again he was also sure his elder brother was getting some sort of joy out of tormenting him.

This however would be the first time that Cirven would see the subtle differences in his normal training uniform, instead of a bunch what he would recognise as an experiments code name in red on his right hand side would be the trading companies symbol embroidered in ice blue thread, on his left arm the word 'Rothe' would be missing as would the numbers between it and his name now would only be his name in the same ice blue thread. Wither anyone realised it both he and Cirven knew it was a big step forward in trying to forget and walk away from his past to embrace his new future. "What's going on? Must be big if we've both been summoned here." he just realised what he said and its relevance to his magic "I can't believe I just said that." he said face palming and shaking his head a little, after a moment he listened to what Cirven had spoke of a rumour that had came from Hargeon "Is there any merit to it?" he asked but knew if the three of them were talking about it, it was something that was to be taken seriously.

"I doubt we could walk around wearing our masks... the guild is wanted and two out of three of us have a wanted poster." it was then that Cirven had given a way they could be there without causing suspicion giving both himself and Johann an assignment saying he had a matter to tend to as well, after the meeting he moved get changed into his normal white and royal blue trimming and polished silver buttons. "Cirven, do I have to deal with them?" he seemed to shudder at the thoughts of dealing with the aristocracy but that is where he had proven himself best suited as much as it made his skin crawl. With a single glance from the elder male he new it wasn't knew this wasn't up for discussion "Fine, but I go missing its one of them who stole of me." he said moving to the ship that would take them to their destination, he paused at the gangplank the sailors stopping for a moment to see who would drag him on the ship this time.

This time however he gripped his sleeve and took a deep breath and started to walk up slowly much to the surprise of everyone. He was trying but he was petrified but he trusted Cirven and Johann to help him if he panicked at any point. Finding a spot he sat down closing his eyes wanting for his wonderful little sister to put him to sleep but knew that she had been told unless he was in full meltdown mode then she wasn't allowed to. He just hoped that this was merely a rumour, though if their was truth in the rumour he hoped they would arrive before it happened but that was at the whim of the sea. There had been a few hiccups along the way with pirates trying their luck but they had been dealt with quickly, he didn't understand people could be so greedy he was sure that there was enough for everyone; but then he guessed people wanted the easiest path which was just stupid in his opinion as doing it that way meant little since there was no gratification. Eventually they got to the port the crew given their tasks before being told they had a few days shore leave, with goodbyes the three had went to their individual tasks.

Moving towards the Elriyn manor a sigh, he hated dealing with this family because each time he sure they would lock him in a secret room never to be seen again. Getting to the door he rank the bell and waited for the butler to answer the door, as it was he instantly smiled his hand going to his chest "Good afternoon, can I help you?" the butler asked looking to Ruvel up and down "Yes, I was invited by name to the garden party by Lady Elriyn herself as the representative of The West Fiore Trading Company." he said moving into his suit pocket and holding out an invitation, the butler taking it and reading it. "Very well my lord follow me." he said entering Ruvel following slightly his eyes going over the gaudy furnishings he had now grown accustomed to, as he had let his guard down it wasn't that long before he had found himself tackled to the ground. "Ack!" he proclaimed trying not to flinch or show any displeasure in what had happened "Young miss you know better than that." the butler said making her pout "Oh, no it's fine. It's always a delight when I see you Miss Elriyn." he said with a warm tone. "See he says it's fine and Ruuuuuvvvyyy it's Demeri but remember you get to call me Deme." she said with a giggle "Of course, how could I forget Deme." he said wanting to run and tell her off for calling him that but she was the daughter of an influential client to the company.

"Where is your mother, she requested my presence." he said starting to stand now that the butler had helped her off him "Oh that! I begged my mommy for some time with you silly." all of a sudden he was hating Cirven even more for agreeing to this "Of course Demi however I'd like for us to perhaps go to the city gardens, I have missed their beauty. This of course fails in comparison to your own." his words made her flush a her cheeks as she went to get her bonnet and summer cloak his hand going to his ear. 'Cirven, I hate you... I was invited because her daughter wanted time with me alone, I know we do everything to keep our customers happy but still, this is a bit much.' he sent to his elder brother, he knew had Cirven known he would have likely declined or at least warn him but neither happened. As he brought his hand down the young woman had come down with her bonnet and instead of a cloak like he had expected a parasol. He guessed it did make sense given the sun was out and it was quite warm.

She had grabbed her arm and before long they where walking towards the park closest to the east docks just listening to everything she was talking about. 'If I believed in gods I'd be begging for them to make her less vapid.' he though to himself as she started talking about fashion. "Excuse me Demi, my older brother is checking up on me." he said knowing that this was something that the family was accustomed to, his hand going to his ear "Nothi-" he stopped seeing five people wearing masks with the symbol of earth on it. "Nevermind, I have guests..." he said bringing his hand down thinking for the one beside himself's safety he used his light to make them both vanish before humming for Lurea to turn up 'I need Demeri to fall asleep' he said through his bond as the small sparkling pink fairy with the baby blue cloud turned up singing making her fall asleep taking her quickly to a spot she'd be safe before placing his mask on and taking on his moon persona 'I really do hope she stays asleep, this would be a tough one to explain.' he thought to himself as he ran forward jumping up the tree looking at his opponents below his hand going to his ear "I have five earth." he commented so the other two knew what he was facing, for now he watched to gather information.

Word Count: 1'460

Information:

I combined the two strong to make a boss

I can laugh because I have known sadness

Golden Lacrima Ends: 13/01/2019
    Johann

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Haiku Contest Participant- Fan Art Contest Participant- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Fallen- Player -
    Lineage : Master of Runes
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Ruvel
    Experience : 1,262.5

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Johann von Weiss
    Primary Magic: Air Pressure Magic
    Secondary Magic: Elemental Runes

Post by Johann on 24th January 2018, 4:18 am

Johann was in the middle of his own training, sprinting through the vast jungles of divide and bursting from tree to tree, testing just how much he could increase his own speed until he reached his limits, doing it outside since the training halls were too constraining for that kind of exercise. The explosion that the sudden release of pressurized air caused shook the gigantic tree he was standing on, birds starting to scream and hastily flying away to avoid what they perceived as a danger. He was about to burst forward again when he heard a voice in his head, Alisha contacting him through the link as always when Cirven had something he wanted to talk about. "I will be there in a minute" he gave back through the link before it went silent again, a white magic circle appearing beneath his feet as he turned into wind in an instant, moving him from the other end of Divide Island back to the West Fiore Trading Company's HQ, reappearing just before the steps leading up to the large mahogany front doors.

He sighed, pushing them open to make his way into the entrance hall, bowing forward slightly in his walk to greet Alisha before making his way to the CEO's office, opening the door and making his way in, giving another bow to the CEO before him. He knew the other didn't necessarily like it, but it was just his way of greeting people where others raised their hand or waved, standing up straight again and opening his mouth to speak "So, what is it that requires attention ?" he asked, a few seconds passing without anything happening before his fellow VP stepped into the room as well. The elder male was a bit startled, if it was something that required the attention of both keepers AND the CEO there was something wrong. Johann gave Ruvel a bow as well before listening what he and Cirven had to say, nodding in the end, answering simply with "understood" to the instructions of the CEO as he bowed one more time to excuse himself before stepping out of the room, making his way back to his residence before getting ready, changing clothes and grabbing his gear, making his way to the docks for the ship that would take them to Hargeon ... .

Later, as Cirven was talking to Qint, he was standing a good few meters away, overseeing the transport of the machine parts as they were loaded off the ship and onto the docks before the two men eventually shook hands and they parts where brought into the city where they would eventually be used to help out the WFTC's partner. For the others it was as if Johann had seemingly excused himself to do something else as he turned into wind, but Ruvel and Cirven would know that he had moved to the rooftops to watch over the convoy of WFTC workers that were moving the machinery to the place of their destination. Johann could see it from a distance, a large compound, the words "Qint's Dispensary" throning above the gate outside. Nothing was out of the ordinary as he moved from roof to roof, watching over the streets and getting closer to the factory until they finally starting bringing in the parts.

Johann was watching as the WFTC workers were moving the parts into the building, and he heard the familiar voice in his ear, raising his hand to his ear responding with "Nothing particularly intere- ... are you seeing the same thing ?" he asked into the link as a ominous, thick fog started filling the streets with a subtle sizzling sound "Must be it, then" he concluded before taking his hand from his ear and standing up from his crouch, his left eye turning black before the pupil started shining in a deep red, allowing him to see through the mist as 8 robed and masked figures approached the gate that the workers had now hastily closed. Johann sighed before he was engulfed in a slightly iridescent, subtle aura and turned invisible in an instant. Down below, a masked person was stretching out their hand towards the gate, attempting to push it open as their hand was grabbed and their were launched backwards by an invisible force, knocking them back. The illusion broke and before them stood the White Wolf, drawing his black balde and pointing it towards the group. "May I ask what business you have here ?" he gave off in a mocking voice "because I'm afraid I can't let you go on". The group didn't answer and instead, one of them performed a spell before a blade of raging flames appeared in their hand, swinging it wildy at the masked man who was forced to jump back, using his heightened reflexes to avoid the flaming weapon "Eight. Fire." he gave back to what he had heard through the link and a sinister grin spread across his face under his mask. "Looks like it's time for a good hunt again" he thought to himself before compressing the air around himself ... .

-----------------------------------
    Word Count: 860
    Word COunt Total: 860 / 6.000

Johanns Themes:

Johanns WFTC Theme:

Johanns BS Theme:

Johanns Awakening Theme:

Cirven

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven on 1st February 2018, 6:03 pm

The battle had started to rage between the masked CEO and the masked water mages who started to use their water magic to make multiple ice projectiles to attack with while keeping their distance. The Blank Jester used the knives he had control over to attack at the enemies around him but like him they managed to dodge the attacks over and over. This caused he fight to be a stalemate for as long as both sides kept up their attacks in a similar way. In the middle of the fighting Jester reached up and touched his ear and spoke to his companions telepathically. "I am dealing with some water or ice mages from what I'm getting from it. Make sure to report if anything goes wrong or when you are finished with them." A barrage of ice shards soared through the air towards the Captain of Black Sails and before they could hit they were destroyed by the electrified claws the man had. "Make sure to not get in over your head." He finished speaking and it was almost as if something had switched in his head because the aura around him changed. "Time to start talking, boys." He spoke out with his mask changing his regular voice to a deeper and a bit muffled tone as two of his knives flew through the air to hit one of the other masked mages.

The enemy mages seemed to take it as a opening and fired off more shards of ice at Blank Jester. The ice moved in close before the devil turned into electricity and zipped through the air towards his knives he had thrown just as the mage they were sent after shot off an attack of shards but they were quickly cut through by the devil's claws like the ones earlier. This created an opening that he was waiting for and he went for it quickly where he drug his claws across the body of the man and then quickly followed up with his two knives embedding themselves into his chest. His attacks landed but he quickly jumped back from the man after he hit after just as the man exploded into a powerful magical ice bomb that engulfed the two knives in his chest and a chunk of the surrounding area in ice that it froze over. The man's body had completely disappeared and Cirven could not feel his ethernano anymore. "That is a bit excessive for not wanting to talk, isn't it?" The masked devil spoke out. He kept up his persona of the Jester to make sure he would not be compared to who he really was but it did not seem needed with these guys. "Did the rest of you want to go boom just like your friend over there?" He questioned the last three men who stayed silent to his question and threw out more ranged attacks of ice. Blank Jester quickly maneuvered out of the way of the attackvs and quickly decided his next moves. "Taking that as a yes which means..." The end of his sentence would have allowed the men to see the orange tint flash over the devil's eyes if they were able to see them but the mask prevented that. Jester did not have to do anything but look towards his enemies as a swirl of wind went around them slowly and then erupted into a tempest of wind and fire engulfing them completely in the destruction. The Blank Jester made sure to use the spell in the streets alone and avoid damaging the building around them. The three men each exploded into ice bombs like their friend before but the fire created by the devil prevented the ice from damaging the area.

"Is that it?" He spoke out to the 'enemies' around him. "I thought you would have jumped in while I was fighting them but you really were just testing me,
    won't you?
    " He spoke out. A pair of glasses flew out from a dark alley way from behind Jester. "You know brother, I thought you would have attacked me once you figured out who I was by my scent. After all-" A blonde haired younger man came out from the alley wearing a blue coat over a black shirt and black pants. His hands were in the pockets of the coat as he walked out and as he spoke. "I sadly could not forget your scent, Lanis. Why are you here?" Lanis scoffed at the masked Cirven. "Brother! Aren't you more impressed that I can smell like you now? I have been practicing just to be your sibling! Just to be your only family left!" Jester stood in silence towards the younger man as he grew louder. "I got stronger just so that I could meet you, niichan! I didn't believe what they said at all about you! I know you will see our way is the only way to fix this world!" Cirven shook his head. "Cor Torva is not doing the right thing. They will ruin this world if they go through with what they have planned. I can't join that. Mother did not want that." A face of shock came over Lanis as he finished hearing his brother speak. He looked down to the ground in sadness for a short time and then the air around him started to visibly chill causing a white cloud of frost to form around him. "You replaced me, didn't you? You replaced me and now you won't come with me, right?" Cirven only stood looking at his younger brother in silence. "Mother wanted us to be together but you will ruin that selfishly, won't you? WON'T YOU?!" The frost in the air around Lanis blew out towards the masked Cirven along with magical energy. The devil was forced to jump out of the way to dodge the attack that left the entire road and buildings around them covered in ice. "What am I saying?" Lanis started to laugh. "We came here just to get you brother. Just to get you forcefully if necessary and kill anyone who wants to stop us. This whole attack was staged just to get you here. Just so we could have our reunion and I take you home."

"Sorry Lanis. I have a home already and I'm happy where I am. You need to leave them and find yourself a new home for your-" Jester tried to speak but was cut off by Lanis. "NO! I will take you back and you will join us! That is how it will be!
    How it is meant to be, niichan! We are blood and we are meant to be family!
    " Jester sighed. "I'm sorry, Lanis but I will not be going with you. I'm also sorry for this." The devil's body was engulfed by black lightning and he rushed forward quickly where he reached his hand out to hit his younger brother but before he could get close the air around him started to freeze and he quickly jumped back, narrowly dodging the counter attack aimed at him. "No. I am sorry, niichan but you will be coming with me." Jester started to move forward but his leg would not move. He looked down to see that his foot was standing in ice that was not there earlier and his leg was being frozen over. He tried to escape the attack but he hand no time to do so. The ice traveled up his leg and surrounded his body completely freezing him in a block of ice. Lanis walked up to the block of ice he had formed around his brother. "You will be coming with me, Cirven. You are my brother and my brother alone." He placed his hand over the ice block holding his brother when he stood in front of it.

Near Ruvel and Johann two near enemies waited in the darkness for their time to attack as they dealt with the masked enemies. They watched and waited to strike.

WC:
    (1342)2632/6000

Character Info:

Current date/time is 21st February 2018, 4:13 am