Welcome Guest! You last visited . You have 98 posts! Please welcome the newest player Buster Blade

Patch Notes:URL.
For all new members:URL.

Where is the Love (Sol/Ruvel/Rasparov)

Sol

Coming Storms- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- The Sacred- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player -
    Lineage : Dragonic Ascension
    Guild : Basilisks Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 7,862.5

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Sol Terumi
    Primary Magic: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Secondary Magic: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen

Where is the Love (Sol/Ruvel/Rasparov)

Post by Sol on 7th January 2018, 9:36 pm

Sol yawned as he returned back to the  Black Sails guild after he hard parted ways from Sophitia and he had given the girl his contact information so she could meet him again and he quickly grabbed a cup of coffee as he headed for the guild job board and took a sip of the hot beverage .”huh looks like they put up more jobs since I left” he muttered as he glanced at the board with his mug in hand and he suddenly caught sight of a job that looked rather interesting but it looked like it was only ment for S rank wizards but if more then one A rank wizard were to take it then it would be able to be approved.”looks like I’m going to be getting some help for this one but who to ask for help I hardly know anyone.” he grumbled slightly since  he knew next to no one on the guild at all.

He turned and took another swig of coffee  he took the paper and he held up the job.”hey anyone want to do a job with me I need a partner or two?” he said  a bit loud so people could hear him and he would sit at a nearby while he waited for hopefully anyone to come up  and perhaps offer him some help, it was interesting for him as well since joining Black Sails Sol had noticed a few wary glances but so far most were being fair with him and since he had returned from the job he had done including the emergency Circus job many more  guild members were warming up to him. To be honest it actually was rather refreshing having people not walk around egg shells around him.” I still  can’t help but feel something is going to come back to bite me in the ass when I least expect it, bah can’t do nothing till it happens but  I should be ready just in case” he muttered to himself. he quickly went and got a refill for his cup and he added some creamer to it for a change of pace, he hoped that he got an answer soon since he wanted to get back into the swing of doing missions again.

(375 WC)

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Haiku Contest Participant- Player -
    Lineage : Victor's Decent
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Sails
    Mentor : Cirven
    Experience : 13,650

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Ruvel
    Primary Magic: Contractual Summoning
    Secondary Magic: Light Demonslayer, 2nd Gen

Re: Where is the Love (Sol/Ruvel/Rasparov)

Post by Ruvel on 9th January 2018, 5:39 pm

It was early in the morning when the youth had woken, this was nothing abnormal as those that where on the night shift had found out quickly but they still thought him a little strange given he had a room inside the building but still slept at the back of the headquarters but knew better than to question it. He knew there where all sorts of rumours ranging from he was raised by wolves to he was a nature spirit that hated being trapped inside, he paid little attention to such rumours as he knew it was as far from the truth as it could get. No one dared asked after the first time, the twins had trapped them in a nightmarish sleep for a few minutes making the man run in fear. The worst thing was Ruvel had no idea what happened so was confused with the outcome, but rumours of what happens when you asked about the past quickly spread making the youth more reluctant to speak with more than a few people socially.

He had dealt with his normal routine of bathing and taking care of the small swallow family that had taken up residency on the bedding that he never used. Standing he stretched a little knowing that the he had the addition to his training to tend to. "The route has changed most likely." it was never the same route since Cirven didn't want him to become complacent and get use to certain things so started darting up a tree and ran the course marked by crystals that he would have to grab along the way. Some where on the ground, others where at the level he was at others higher or in awkward and hard to reach places, if that wasn't hard enough there where also physical and magical traps set up that he had to avoid and/or disarm making this task first thing in the morning even harder; by the time he had finished the route his normal training uniform was a little worse for wear. "I can't believe it... well I can..." he said in a grumpy tone as quite a few of the crystals had been placed on or very near traps. "My brother is evil..." he complained as he walked into the companies headquarters and right to the kitchen.

While making his food he sighed however hearing one of those who had just recently joined yelling in the reception area asking for help only making him stop what he was doing. Walking out of the kitchen he seen the culprit and walked over as he got himself another cup of coffee. "Mr Terum, I am unsure how things where ran at Basilisk Fang, but this is a respectable trading company we don't yell in the reception area, it looks bad on us." he said holding out his hand for the flyer that had the job, once given he moved further into the mess hall knowing Rasparov would likely be around by now and would see if he would help in the endeavour "Rasparov, a little help please..." he said putting down the flyer allowing him to read it as he couldn't. "Think it's something we can help with?" he asked, the two had worked well in the past and had a unique understanding of the other that they'd never tell.

Word count: 560

I can laugh because I have known sadness

Golden Lacrima Ends: 13/01/2019
    Rasparov

Haiku Contest Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player -
    Lineage : Evolution Dominance
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Experience : 8262.5

Post by Rasparov on 11th January 2018, 2:10 am

The last few days, maybe even weeks, had been a jumble of ups and downs. It was almost like he had been on the world's worst roller coaster ride and had had no chance of getting off of it when it came to a stop for everyone else. It had all started when he had met the boy known as Ruvel. Rasparov Kimovich should have never gone along to the job the Magic Council was asking all mages to partake upon, even if Cirven had strongly suggested for him to go and help out the weaker members of Black Sails and the West Fiore Trading Company. After that he had gotten caught up in other jobs and missions that had led him to where he was right now. He had fought Demi twice, having lost the first time and then adapting so that he could win the second fight, and his creators were now out to get him as soon as they could. Hell, he was still getting used to the new powers and information he had received after eating Apathy due to being pulled into what was going on around him. If he had left to his own devices he could have secretly gone on to do what he wished to do before gaining the power needed to take out his creators. That was all ruined when he had gone out to help Ruvel, and now he had no access to any of the magic he had learned save for the weaker stuff he likely would not need anytime soon.

Sitting in the mess hall, eating his toasted bagel with a light amount of raspberry jam, the homunculus would be paused from finishing his breakfast by the sudden voice ringing out in the mess hall. It would be a new voice in the crowd, a new member he would soon be introduced to if he knew Ruvel or the rest of this guild at all. The male voice asked if anyone wanted to be his job partner for a job he had found. He was uncertain of going on his own, due to expecting it to go wrong on him suddenly if he went solo, and the man dressed as a butler was intending to ignore it and finish his food. The Leviathan Slayer would get two-thirds through his snack before he was interrupted again, this time by someone he had to put on his happy face for. 'A little help please' would be asked right after his name was given, Ruvel setting down the flyer for the job so that Rasparov could read it. Popping the rest of his bagel into his mouth, the well-dressed man would read through the paper before swallowing his food and standing up gently to turn and face the ace of Black Sails. "I do believe this job is a bit too easy for us, so the jewel reward offered is quite high for it. A good one for us to do, if you really wish for me to help. Shall you introduce me to the new member that seems to be the one wanting us to go with him? He seems like such the pleasant fellow." The polite voice would be just loud enough to hear if one were within a few feet of them, but past that it was not audible. Rasparov may not be able to use any kind of powerful magic for the time being like the others likely would be able to do, but he was a master swordsman and was much faster than anyone ever expected. A few border patrolman would not last long agains the three unless they came across a large mass of them in one go, and patrols never worked that way from what he knew from all of the gained information he had inside of his mind.

[644]
    [644/4667]

Coming Storms- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- The Sacred- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player -
    Lineage : Dragonic Ascension
    Guild : Basilisks Fang
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 7,862.5

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Sol Terumi
    Primary Magic: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Secondary Magic: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen

Post by Sol on 12th January 2018, 12:53 am

Sol blinked as he finished his coffee and saw someone approach him, it was one of the members that had helped when he along with the others that had left Basilisk Fang ran into trouble. He heard what Ruvel said and he rubbed the back of his head.” I’m sorry…Ruvel right? I’m still adjusting and I didn’t mean to make a ruckus” he said trying to be nice and get along with people. He created a shadow portal in two spots and stuck his hand in it before he pulled it out and the cup was once again full of coffee. He also passed the flier to Ruvel as well so he could read it before he would call over another person named Rasparov to have them help on the mission.

As the man named Rasparov approached and agreed to go on the mission with them Sol bowed a bit when he was asked who he was and he then spoke. “I am Sol Terumi I just joined recently after meeting Ruvel along with a few others in Tolgalen, they helped me and the people with me out of a tough spot” he explained before he looked at Ruvel. “Thank you again for helping me out I owe you one that’s for sure” he said with small smile to him.”I appreciate the help from you two, I’m still not a high enough rank to do this yet but with three of us this should be a walk in the park”" he said with a grin.

Now that he had partners for this mission the next thing that Sol was wondering was how would they get to the clients location. Would it be better to take a boat to the mainland and go from there, or would it be better for him to just shift to dragon form and fly them to the location or at least a bit of a ways away. While he waited Sol would listen to what Ruvel and Rasparov said and would follow them accordingly, as far as he was concerned he was learning from them how to keep his power restrained and not kill everything in his path.

364 wc

739/4667

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Haiku Contest Participant- Player -
    Lineage : Victor's Decent
    Guild : Black Sails
    Mentor : Cirven
    Experience : 13,650

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Ruvel
    Primary Magic: Contractual Summoning
    Secondary Magic: Light Demonslayer, 2nd Gen

Post by Ruvel on 15th January 2018, 9:06 pm

All Ruvel could do was sigh, he knew this would take time for those who had just joined and he was trying to be strict but patient at the same time, this of course was very trying for the otherwise passive youth. "I can appreciate that it's going to take some time to get use to given your old guild had its own way of doing things and cared little for consequence of the outcome, but this is completely different we do have a reputation to maintain Mr Terumi please remember this." his voice was still calm and quiet as he spoke on the matter but it was clear he wouldn't be played for a fool nor would he suffer them on this matter, it was when the other said his name he nodded "That's right my name is Ruvel." he still had the want to cringe in the worst kind of way when he said that name but then to him there was only one other option and he hated that one even worse than what he had chosen to be called. Ruvel shrugged on the matter "We help without question at this company, but you or the others do anything to break that trust or damage this company we will be less forgiving than your last guild." he warned his dual coloured eyes showing that this was no idle threat but a promise.

Ruvel turned his attention back to the homunculus eating the toasted bagel and raspberry jam listening to what he had to say as he started rummaging through his pockets as if he was looking something "I better not have lost that, Demi wouldn't be best please and then Oykai will be annoyed to." he commented to himself as he continued looking, it was unlike him to be disorganised but with what had happened recently with his 'blackout' he had seemed to have memory issued. "Found it!" he proclaimed bringing out what seemed to be a black marble with a royal purple mist like aura coming from it. "Demi said she owed you this." he said holding it out to him leaning in "She said you enjoy it because it is a rarity, it's a wraith with a soul." he whispered so that only Rasparov would be able to hear his words before taking a few steps back. He had no idea that such being could hold souls but it seemed that it was indeed an abnormality that happened every few hundred million that were born or made.

Hearing the continuation he nodded he was about to open his mouth to do the introductions when Sol had beaten him to it "And Mr Terumi this is Rasparov Kimovich, he helps me quite a lot which I am grateful for." he said with a smile, he knew from their last few meeting that with the older males help and guidance he was becoming stronger and understanding things a bit more. He had even found on some subjects that they shared the same opinions, though he had also seen him as very straight to the point not that he minded as he knew quite often what he showed and said out in the world was rarely what he was feeling or thinking; but somehow seemed willing to deal with Ruvel time and again even knowing what he knew of them. Then again could this have been either because he liked the smaller man, that Demi gave good meals or the fact they could mutually destroy the other knowing their secrets, whatever the reason was Ruvel was glad Rasparov was someone he could count on. "Lets get going this place doesn't seem to nice." he said allowing the light for once change him to his date to day clothing as he walked out the mess hall, through the reception area and down to a black obsidian area near the docks trusting Sol and Rasparov would follow.

"I ssannnnhan thi nnh tshh gairrtiin flinness shaf rredirrtsh" he called out before taking a few steps back, as he did a loud bang followed by a screech, those who called the island home continued as if it didn't even happen, before long a large phoenix standing 30 feet tall with a wingspan of 37 feet and seemingly with golden feathers landed in front of Ruvel knocking him back five meters "Hello Bennu" he started stroking his head lovingly before being picked up with a chirp and plopped on the large birds back "We need to get to... um... Bellum" He said calmly watching as he lowered his wing to allow the others to climb on chirping a little, if Sol paid enough attention then he'd notice that each feather was a golden flame; as soon as everyone was on and settled he there was a screech and followed by an almighty sonic boom as Bennu took off heading off to their destination. "Feel free to wander around and look over he won't let you fall." he said with a small yawn as he curled by the giant bird's neck to try and get some rest since he had little rest of late "Cirven is going to kill me... I forgot my things again." he sighed, it was whenever he was dealing with the mage like butler he never seemed to follow his normal checks.

Before long they would land near the entrance of crystal town Bennu nudging at the sleeping Ruvel chirping and nipping at his hair. "Hng.." escaped the youths mouth as he grabbed the giant birds beak making him being lifted and set on the ground as he lowered his wing to allow the others off, Ruvel's eyes looking into the golden eyes of his young summon as he stood on his feet yawning. "Go back to mother, she'll be worried about you." he said stroking his beak, as before a screech and sonic boom followed making him fall back a bit. "You'd think I would know better by now." he sighed standing up and dusting himself off "Any idea where we're meant to be meeting this client?" he asked because he had no idea so had to follow the lead of the other two.

Word count: 1'035
    Total word count: 1'595

(Rolling for mobs, I did roll 4 but only 3 showed)

Last edited by Ruvel on 15th January 2018, 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

I can laugh because I have known sadness

Golden Lacrima Ends: 13/01/2019

NPC

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Primary Magic:
    Secondary Magic:

Post by NPC on 15th January 2018, 9:06 pm

The member 'Ruvel' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :

Haiku Contest Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player -
    Lineage : Evolution Dominance
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Experience : 8262.5

Post by Rasparov Today at 1:54 am

Ruvel would be a dear and introduce him to Sol, that was appreciated deeply. He did not know this man, nor if he could trust him as far as he could likely throw him. "A pleasure to meet you. It will be interesting to see how you fare on your first mission with the two of us." He wanted to say more after that, insults that were not immediately recognizable and other such things. Sadly, Rasparov was to be on his best behavior when it came to the new recruits of the guild. Not to mention he had to hide what he really was and remaining the proper butler was the safest way to get away with that. No ones expected such a proper and polite person to be pitch black under the surface, not when they could not sense anything else underneath what he allowed of himself to be broadcast. It would not be long for Ruvel to move them along, clearly wanting to get it over with quickly due to how frail and weak he was. Yes, Rasparov still disliked that about the boy. Even with what he was there were ways to fix it, they just had to try and figure them out.

The group would be traveling on Bennu again, Rasparov simply getting on and keeping his spot with his legs as he played with the small orb that held his next fight and meal. A wraith with a soul, such a rarity indeed. It would be a tasty snack, and he hoped it would it also be a fun fight. It was as he thought about such things, and other plans for when he had access to his magic, as the flight took place. He would remain silent, not really paying attention to either of them until the partially fried chicken landed so that he could hop off immediately. After they had landed, and the flaming turkey flew away, Ruvel would ask about where they were meant to be meeting the client. Having read the paper fully, and having a good memory as well, the homunculus would speak up to remind the child where they needed to go. "I believe he said we need to go to the small town near the mountains that mark the border between Bellum and Pergrande. We have to get him across the country borders, so that is the best place to meet for such a thing in the end." Rasparov would look at both of the mages with him as he spoke these words, making sure both understood what he was saying so they knew which direction to walk.

[440]
    [1084/4667]

Current date/time is 20th January 2018, 7:25 pm