Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Stefan's Intro but Scorpio's speech (Private, BR Members Only)

WinnieJr
    WinnieJr

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descent
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 50

Private Stefan's Intro but Scorpio's speech (Private, BR Members Only)

Post by WinnieJr 6th January 2018, 6:06 pm

Stefan didn't like this idea. Scorpio told him that he should maybe settle down and find friends. Stefan never liked people, minus his sister. It's they all were annoying and complicated for Stefan which never really worked with Stefan's personality but he knew Scorpio was right, so he was going to do this. He heard of this strange guild called Black Rose. It was a legal guild, but it was slightly...ummm.. Dark. Stefan wasn't dark really, but he was not friendly, and maybe these people could spark an interest in him.

He was wearing his typical outfit, a white button-up shirt that was open and black jean. His tail was hanging out in a hole of his pants and swayed slightly as he walked. He could feel Scorpio in his head trying to give him a pep talk on how to talk and how to interact with everyone there. Stefan knew he was trying to be kind and helpful, but Stefan didn't care. He wasn't happy to be doing this at all and was only doing this since Scorpio was his friend and was trying help. Stefan stood in front of the Silver Moon Inn which was the Black Rose Guild Hall. Stefan sighed before opening the door and walking in. He didn't make eye contact with anyone and just took a seat in the nearest chair. Stefan's Keyring started to glow, and Scorpio appeared.

"Seriously, you are hopeless." He said chuckling. "I'm sorry about him. His name is Stefan, and he would like to join the Black Rose Guild." Stefan gave Scorpio a look before clearing his throat. "Why must you do this...
    Aoi
    Aoi

Lineage : Knight of Spirits
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 23,011

Character Sheet
    First Magic: None
    Second Magic: None
    Third Magic: None

Private Re: Stefan's Intro but Scorpio's speech (Private, BR Members Only)

Post by Aoi 6th January 2018, 8:31 pm

Outfit: Here
    Notes: xXx

Appearance:

Not a sound was made in the usual corner in which she sat and patiently retained her own thoughts and gestures, opinions and commentary, and much else. If not for the moderate speed of her moving eyes and the occasional flipping of the page, it would almost seem as though she was but an inanimate object. Despite the fact she was embodied in one, the doll had just continued to be the quiet soul she normally had been, enjoying the book she was gifted for the holidays. Without a real chance until now to delve into the story, she took the very chance she had been waiting for to do so and it was a very great time to do so as well. Nobody around was drunk as of yet, so no handy work of getting them thrown out was in order, and everyone whom was actually in the bar seemed to just be enjoying themselves in such a leisurely manner, it almost seemed like a different inn.

Thankfully, they had allowed pets in the bar for the guild members that lay around and drink. On the counter laid a snow white colored fox. Her 6 tails curled up by their tips and closely kept together, but rested against her body like a cold blanket. In front laid a bowl of ice water, refreshed every so often as best she could in case she'd want it even colder. No far from it sat a pipping hot cup of tea with a freshly placed pot settled on top of a coaster. Enjoying their time relaxing together in the confines of the bar, the bell rang and as per her usual, Sakura raised her eyes from the book to see someone walk in. She seemed to be different than normal, though recently that was more of a common occurrence, they seemed to just seat themselves rather abruptly. Normally, she would expect it of a usual, but for a new person, she didn't really know why. Of course... Bar hopping could be a reason, so she shrugged gently and returned her attention to the book.

A feeling tickled her senses, one enough to pop her away from her reading. Placing a bookmark in it topped with a sunflower, a small token of friendship from her friend Desiree, a louder voice began to speak up. The voice came from yet another new person whom she hadn't even seen enter the building. His chiseled muscles made the doll raise a brow in interest at this one, but as he brought up someone by the name "Stefan joining the guild, the small blonde hopped off of her stool and began to walk over. With her book still tucked under her right arm, the three foot tall summoner would walk forward and pause before the two, looking up at the one with the scorpion like tail in a fascination. Looking to the boy next to him, she just looked back up and then directly between them. "Is that so? Most people drinking here aren't actual members. Usually inn work is what they do in the lax of requests. But I can still help if you'd like." She answered to their call, giving a shallow curtsy and moving the book to her front, holding it with both arms in a secure fashion, despite it covering most of her upper body."I'm Sakura Kisagami, and I can be of assistance if you'd like anything."
    Made by Riley at THQ!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

]
    Charlotte
    Charlotte

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Curse of the White Witch
    Guild : Black Rose
    Experience : 18,700

Post by Charlotte 7th January 2018, 3:59 pm

The White Witch

Once again, Charlotte found herself with very little to actually do. During this time of the year, people were pretty quiet and everything was rather peaceful. That meant not many reckless jobs and as a result, not many people to heal. And so, the local healer was currently sitting atop her bed in her room in the Silver Moon Inn, staring at the opposing wall. How very exciting indeed. Suddenly shaking her head, she let out a sigh as she looked around. Nothing, was it? Well, that was to be expected. Even the images of her mind would like to sleep from time to time. But now was no time for that!

If there was nothing to do in terms of creating potions or manufacturing first-aid kits, then there would be something to do a floor below! Last time she tried to work as a waitress, she met a very interesting male that eventually even joined the guild. Perhaps today would harbor something of similar nature? It was rather unlikely, but Charlotte still chuckled at the possibility. Getting up, she would make one quick twirl in front of the mirror to ensure that she was properly presentable for the people down below.

As always, she wore a plain white dress that covered most of her body and was rather modest. Her hair was a little messy and loose, covering the entirety of her back, but that was fine too. Her feet, well… bare as always. Her habit of not wearing shoes or even socks was getting stronger and stronger it seemed. Nodding to herself with approval, she would open the door from her room and head for the stairs. And just as she was descending down them, she heard unfamiliar voices. And did she hear them right? Someone actually wanted to join the guild once more?

She wasn’t serious when she imagined the possibility of this happening again, but Seth clearly thought otherwise. With a hurried step, Charlotte would get down the stairs and quickly approach the due that was already seated. There was another person named Sakura, a member of Black Rose much like the White Witch herself. Though the two of them did not exactly get to interact much yet. In any case, she would stop right in front of the new due and bow to them politely. Narrowing her body once more, her pure white eyes would be stuck on the boy named Stefan.

Good day and welcome to the Silver Moon Inn! I see one of our members has already greeted you, but allow me to do so as well. My name is Charlotte and I am one of the Black Rose Aces. If I heard correctly and you wish to join our ranks, I can make it so!” She would sound very cheerful and playful while speaking, the usual traces of nervousness and shyness not actually present this time around. Was it that the girl improved herself? Or perhaps just the excitement of being able to enroll a new member overruled all negative feelings that would normally swell up inside of her. In any case, she waited for the boy’s reply with bathed breath.
    Charlotte

_____________________________________________________________________________________

WinnieJr
    WinnieJr

Post by WinnieJr 8th January 2018, 10:36 pm

Stefan blinked a bit more. He wasn't really expecting anyone responding to him, or Scorpio actually saying anything. He stared at the two people now talking to him and looked around the inn now. He did think it was a bit weird of how it looked. It didn't really seem like the guild hall and he really didn't think about it but Scorpio already did. "Scorpio, do you really think it was wise to make a huge scene about this." Scorpio chuckled before patting my head. "If I didn't say anything then you wouldn't have said anything, so here you go." Stefan just stared at him but he smiled a bit. He was really strangely happy to be close friends with this spirit but he quickly got rid of the smile. "Doesn't mean you gotta do my talking, I can talk for myself." Stefan said looking at Scorpio. Scorpio put his hands up in defensive and laughed. "Well then be my guess then."

Stefan sighed and stood up. He looked at the two people and blinked for a second. Stefan stood there, his tail swaying a bit more now. "......." Stefan stood there with his mouth open a bit. Scorpio chuckled, "You are doing a great job buddy." Stefan rolled his eyes and looked back at the two people. "Hi, I'm Stefan. I would like to join the Black Rose." Stefan breathed out and Scorpio clapped a but chuckling. "That was the funniest thing I've ever seen.
    Aoi
    Aoi

Lineage : Knight of Spirits
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 23,011

Character Sheet
    First Magic: None
    Second Magic: None
    Third Magic: None

Post by Aoi 18th January 2018, 10:44 pm

Outfit: Here
    Notes: xXx

Listening to the pair of males talk amongst each other aloud seemed a little more like a bit of a sibling related thing... though obviously the scorpion tail told her it wasn't. She did note that the more meek of the two had been much more socially inept then his monstrous companion. Many others may have smiled and thought their conversation amusing or worthy of sympathy towards one or the other depending on the personality of the person whom stood before them... but this doll? Well, she just remained blank and neutral towards them both. Sure, he was a mage and Scorpion tail was... different, maybe some kind of summon that just appears when he wants? Truthfully, she wasn't really surprised if other summoners had summons that popped up freely like Sakura's had, but her experiences have told her magic comes like snowflakes; Every one is unique in their own way. "Reminds you of another pair of people, don't it, kiddo?" A voice spoke through the doll's mind, followed by a light exacerbated sigh that was more vocal than her prior comments. "What is it you want now?" A less than enthusiastic tone of voice from the summoner as she had known exactly whom wanted to show her face, or at least poke a little fun at her.

"Oh come on~ Lemme play~" The playful tone of voice from the Yokai made Sakura groan in aggravation. Dealing with this spirit felt like dealing with a clingy child who wouldn't shut up even if you stuffed a dirty sock in their mouth. "Down... bad mutt... Sit... Maybe play dead." She still spoke in a very moot tone, though it was met with a very cold return, the attention of the little blonde snapped away from her nosy guest to the introduction of a somewhat familiar face. A smile formed on the doll's face as she saw Charlotte greeting the new boy. She was a very cute looking girl, one whom she'd proabably be very friendly with if she was just a normal person, but something about her always wanted to be brought up. Looking down at her bare feet for a moment, she shook away the thought of asking in the moment and pointed to her with a thumb pointed toward her with the rest of her tiny hand balled up like a fist. "If you ever want good tea, Charlotte makes probably the best tea I've had, ever~" Her compliment was just, since she usually always sat in the bar drinking tea, she had a variety of servers around the place brewing drinks for her. To have someone be complimented in Sakura's book wasn't rare, but she didn't hand them out willy nilly,
    either.

Spoiler:

"Forget ya. We're gonna have a little fun today!~" The sudden look on the dolls face was met as the body collapsed onto the ground. From in the air, the silhouette of a person would slowly become that of an actual person. A bushy tail waved around some and a light howl accompanied a long stretch. "What's up, mother fluffers! Sorry to pop in, the loli was boring me." The wolf girl lightly nudged the unconscious doll with her foot, scratching her ears a little and chuckling with a wide grin. "What are you wearing!? Oh my gosh, seriously!? You better-- AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" The doll began to flip out internally while the Yokai looked down at her outfit, placing her hands in her hooded jacket pockets and shrugging. "Bite me, shrimp. I look damn cute. You're just mad you have no ass~" Taunting the helpless summoner, the Yokai sighed lightly and looked at the three others around her. "Anyways!~ The name's Akita. Don't mind her... she's uh.. takin a small nap err.. somethin'. She can hear ya, but no real way to communicate." Pulling the hood down from her head, she shook her head like a dog with wet fur, shaking her short snow white hair and then rubbing them down with one hand. "She's right though, kid. You make some kick ass tea." The spirit wrapped an arm around the back of Charlotte's neck from shoulder to shoulder. "Anyways, onto business! You, bug boy. Shut 'cher trap and let the kid speak for himself, why don't 'cha." Her eyes glared at the celestial spirit.
    Made by Riley at THQ!

]
    Charlotte
    Charlotte

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Curse of the White Witch
    Guild : Black Rose
    Experience : 18,700

Post by Charlotte 20th January 2018, 4:20 pm

The White Witch

Things always went a little strangely when Charlotte was around. But this time it wasn’t even because of her ‘cursed’ blood or her very existence that had a slight tendency to warp reality itself. While the small pure white girl only wanted to greet a potential new member to their little family called a guild, she was at first very pleasantly surprised to be praised by the doll standing next to her. It was true that the young white witch loved to mix and match things until she got positive results, something that she applied both in alchemy and tea making, but she didn’t think that others would like it that much.

T..thank you very much!” Stuttering a bit at the start due to the surprise itself, her words quickly invited a swift change of pace in the currently ongoing events as their peaceful and pleasant little meeting changed into a mild source of chaos. Not knowing what even really happened, the white girl would take couple of steps back as the doll suddenly collapsed down, a reaction which was followed by closing of the distance again as Charlotte nearly fell down to her knees next to the unmoving artificial body.

Miss Kisagami? What’s wrong!” She was already getting ready to use one of her many healing spells in an attempt to bring the doll back to her usual self when she noticed the summoned being, one who would dance around and eventually even try to put her hand around the young white witch. And seeing how Charlotte didn’t even know this spirit, her body automatically froze in fear as it was touched like that. The poor boy by the table only wished to be recruited into the guild, but he ended up in a scene like this. How truly and utterly unfortunate, it seemed. And Black Rose probably wasn’t painted in the best light for him from all this either.
    Charlotte

WinnieJr
    WinnieJr

Post by WinnieJr 28th January 2018, 7:11 pm

Stefan stared at everything that was going on, as Scorpio was laughing and having a good time, but Stefan wasn't sure what to do. He one minute saw people and then a doll and now a fox girl... He was a bit confused and just watched and not say anything. Scorpio was seeming to be having with his whole thing... well that was until the fox girl told him to shut up. He gave her a look, and Stefan chuckled a bit. He thought it was funny that someone stood up to him.

"If I wanna talk to him then I.." He said as I cut him off by standing up and putting my back and in front of his face. Stefan cleared his throat a bit and talked just giving a very blank look and not caring if someone took that to offensive or not. "He's just looking at for me, he is just an extraordinary celestial spirit that is a bit um... Stubborn and helpful." Winderlin sighed a bit and rubbed his temples. He didn't think this was going to go like this and Scorpio wasn't making it any better, but still, it was Scorpio... You couldn't do much with him... "But, yes I would like to join the guild."

Current date/time is 19th March 2024, 3:12 am