Welcome Guest! You last visited . You have 98 posts! Please welcome the newest player NyxieKitten

Patch Notes:URL.
For all new members:URL.

Can we go back to bed now?

Tamashi

Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Tamato Achievement- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Be on Izayuki's Friend List- Have Aiyanna On Your Friend's List- Have Lord Fredericks On Your Friends List- Player -
    Lineage : Requiem's Soul
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Aiyana Dominatus
    Experience : 1450

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Advent
    Primary Magic: Requiem
    Secondary Magic:

In Progress Can we go back to bed now?

Post by Tamashi on 4th January 2018, 6:51 pm

Advent was in the middle of a field in a restful sleep, this was nothing unusual for the youth given that he was constantly on the move and found shelter within nature. He had no idea why but he felt increasingly drained that day but he couldn't put his finger on it no matter how hard he tried, he found himself lucky that the there was an elder great wood that was willing to give him shelter and protection from the elements and animals around him; last thing he wanted was to become dinner for a bear or something worse. None of that mattered however as he rested, before long his eye opened as he heard something he wasn't accustomed to "Hng... please, for a night... please let me sleep... I-I've done what's been needed without sleep or argument... please... just tonight..." the youth begged in a somewhat pitiful voice, but he had just woken and was exhausted but it seemed like his pleads fell on deaf ears.

"Yeah, yeah I get it... I know, I know..." he was clearly annoyed as he stood up covering his mouth as he yawned. "Yuui, you don't need to remind me, I know what I done... I know the penance so shut up for once." he knew he would regret his words later but he was sick and tired of hearing the same lecture over and over again his hands gripping tightly "I didn't ask for this magic and I didn't ask for it to entwine and do such a horrible thing but it did and I have to live with the unforgivable thing I done when I was small" he was crying a little as he followed the small ball of light to an arch of a portal, he was weary of going into it but knew he had little choice so sighed and walked through "So did you bother anyone else or am I it because seriously I don't think I can do this on my own." he might have been chaotic but he for now was lucid and knew that things didn't seem overly bright.

Word count: 355
    Info:

The bystanders, while pitying us, were even farther away than the life or death we longed for.
    In a tiny garden at the end of the ends, there would be a boundless miracle, I believe that.
    Tamashi

Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Tamato Achievement- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Be on Izayuki's Friend List- Have Aiyanna On Your Friend's List- Have Lord Fredericks On Your Friends List- Player -

Character Sheet
    Secondary Magic:

In Progress Re: Can we go back to bed now?

Post by Tamashi on 4th January 2018, 6:52 pm

Rolling our mobs

Edit: our enemies

x10 Starved Wolves
    x70 Hungry Wolves
    x2 female wolves, x8 other wolves (4 per female wolf)
    x1 male wolf, x20 other wolves

Last edited by Tamashi on 4th January 2018, 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

The bystanders, while pitying us, were even farther away than the life or death we longed for.
    In a tiny garden at the end of the ends, there would be a boundless miracle, I believe that.

NPC

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Primary Magic:
    Secondary Magic:

Post by NPC on 4th January 2018, 6:52 pm

The member 'Tamashi' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Being- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player -
    Lineage : Conqueror's Courage
    Position : Saint of Fate
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : Amelia
    Experience : 231,188

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Ryo Knetegawa
    Primary Magic: Combo Card Magic
    Secondary Magic: Blood Master Maic

Post by RyoKnetegawa on 10th January 2018, 11:13 pm

Ryo shot awake with tears of blood streaming down his cheeks and he looked around his room. He was in the house that he and Ian had bought together a long time ago. Gora’s head lifted off of his front paws and looked at his ‘father’ tilting his head in concern. Ryo shook his head and pulled a red handkerchief off of his nightstand and rubbed the trails of blood from his eyes. Standing up he started to dress. His black slacks, a blood red button up shirt, an electric blue suit vest, he strapped on his belts that held the card boxes that were his and snapping his fingers his duster came floating over to him allowing him to put it on. Looking to his hat he saw Hekate slumbering on the brim of it and he picked her up tucking her into his vest pocket while he put his hat on his head.

He opened the door and looked to Gora “Let’s go.” He and the dire wolf left the house. Gora was following Ryo, and Ryo was following the directions that he had received from some kind of spirit which was the cause of his sudden awakening that was so disturbing. He and Gora arrived at the portal that Ryo was told to go through and Ryo grabbed his pup lifting him up with one arm and jumping through the portal. When he landed on the other side of the portal he set the dire wolf down and looked to see that there was someone already here waiting for him. Ryo raised his brow and tilted his head to get a good look at the person before him. Gora looked at the person as well his hackles rising slightly “He smells sick.”

Ryo looked to Gora frowning “I smell dead, your point?” He looked back to the other male and cleared his throat “Let me guess, a spirit told you to come here while you were asleep?” It was then that Ryo saw the little magical ball of light and he turned to look at it as it was clearly trying to lead them somewhere. He rolled his eyes muttering “Follow the bouncing ball.”

WC: 367

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    Tamashi

Character Sheet
    Secondary Magic:

Post by Tamashi on 11th January 2018, 3:12 pm

Advent had been moving his head this way and that as he tried to decide what to do, it wasn't as if he could just turn and walk out of the portal as much as he wanted to. "I really don't want to be here..." he complained to the unseen forces he called his parents "That's easy enough for you to say, your already dead apparently!" he crossed his arms growling "I am not, you just seem to bri-" he stopped mid sentence as he lowered his head like a scolded child "I'm sorry... I-I know." he leaned forward doing a low standing bow to what would appeared to be a bush "I'm just so tired... I released the souls..." it was true he had went through hell when he had went to Sombras Manor with his guild master Ardere to try release the souls that had been crammed into a soulseal lacrima, it wouldn't take a genius to work out what it done. They had found themselves separated due to dark magic of the necromancer that taken up residence within, he had to take our undead and countless traps so it wasn't the best encounter he had ever had.

Even now he wondered who booby trapped their own home, it made absolute no sense to the long, white haired youth but that was of little consequence now. Hearing a noise behind him he stood up and turned towards were the noise had come from revealing his blindfolded face wearing a confused grin as his head tilting to the side listening to what the other said. "Spirits tell me to go places when I'm awake, so why would the fact I'm sleeping be any different?" he asked calmly, to be honest it wasn't just spirits that bossed him around like an errand boy but any within any of the cycles he could hear could give him a request and he'd have to tend to it. He found himself lucky that it was the guardians of the cycles that decided on wither or not it was a good enough reason or not so he wasn't taken advantage of. "Wait... before I answer your question, I've been asked to find out who are you and why you asked about a spirit." he shrugged to him it didn't matter so longs he wasn't a threat "Bouncing ball?" he seemed somewhat perplexed by this notion, for now he wasn't to do anything til the introductions where made and was happy enough to let the other start.

Word count: 422
    Total word count: 777

Current date/time is 16th January 2018, 7:40 pm